Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Limited-Time Avatar Shop

Eris
    Eris

Lich of hell

Lich of hell

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Horseman- 11 Sinner- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Player 
    Lineage : Devil's Conquest
    Position : None
    Guild : Grim Heresy [GM]
    Cosmic Coins : 5
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Sunset Eclipse - The Sandstorm GS
    Second Skill: Titan Eclipse • Devil Pact
    Third Skill:

Limited-Time Avatar Shop Empty Limited-Time Avatar Shop

Post by Eris 3rd July 2017, 2:37 pm

I find that I need to make some jewels.   Thought it might be a decent idea to sell some avatars if anyone is interested.    A lot of people ask me about it in PMs and such even though I don't have one.    I've typically made them as occasional gifts or on a whim,  avoiding shops because I dislike the thought of disappointing someone who paid for one and because small amounts of jewels aren't motivating enough.   So,  I work with Sets,  bundles of multiple avatars to minimize risk of disappointment as well as excusing the price tag.

Notice:  If you have multiple avatars you can use grumpybumpers (Google it) to rotate all your avatars.   My avatars all match one another so they work perfectly for rotation, but you can put any avatars you have in it.      It also works for Signatures,  if you have multiple signatures and can't decide on one.  

Notice:  When you go to apply an avatar,  use the Link to Avatar option otherwise you will not retain transparency. 
    vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
    Spoiler:

Shop will last for 2 weeks up to the end of the month depending.  Shop will not close while any requests are pending.  

50k+ (+ is If you'd like to be extra generous, since this is somewhat of a donation effort.  If you donate/pay a high enough number, Shuhei may make a Signature for you in addition to my avatars (Expired)) for a set of avatars depending on the quality of the FC (Number of good pictures I find to use) or several FCs.

+ I'll throw in an extra set in the future in the case of your next FC change.  Avatar Insurance, so to speak.  You can of course buy more sets in addition to it.

+50k jewels to add your Name to all avatars within the Set.  (This is because if they are blank, they can easily be reused in the case of an FC change,  and custom names add a fair bit more work)  (Insurance still applies, but it wont have a name on it, unless you buy it separately with the base set still being free.)

I'm not giving specific numbers on what constitutes a set because it can vary a lot based on the FC.  Some FCs are hard to get even 1 good avatar for if they're more obscure.  But typically more than three,  to around 6.  If your FC is fantastic, I may get lost in the pictures and indecisively make more avatars out of compulsion. 

Just a random bonus,  an option for those who might want it,   1M jewels can get you a Golden Ticket,  where I'll make an avatar for you whenever you wish it provided I am capable of it (In case I lose my computer or something),  for any of your characters,  with no expiration date.   So long as is reasonable of course and I can only make so many avatars of the same FC.

I've never made a gfx shop before.  The vast majority of the stuff I've made have always been free gifts to people,  sometimes given to new players I saw who didn't have an avatar but had an FC that caught my attention or so on. 
    The hand print is IC,  but also my watermark of sorts.  I fade it out on avatars for people who don't have a pact with Eris, so it doesn't get in the way or have to indicate anything IC but just serves as my signature of sorts.

I have Hundreds of avatars saved on my files and albums,  here's a few:  
    (These are just examples, these avatars themselves were existing ones made for people)

Spoiler:

T e m p l a t e:

Name: Yes or No, for the option of labeling the avatar with your character's name or your username.  Specify the name you want as well.  Example: Eris.  Steel.  Hika.  ect.  Shorter the better!
    Positioning:  Whether you want the name, if you want one ^,  on the top of the avatar or the bottom of the avatar.   A third vertical option with variants exists:  Vertical Center, Side Left or Side Right,  to have it running vertically down the side of the avatar or straight down the middle. 
    Guild: (For color themes to relate to your guild.  Say No if you'd prefer the avatar not be colored to match your guild, unless relevant to the avatar's individual style)
    Border:  Soft or Hard.  (The two avatar styles shown in the examples.  The ones with more transparency and the stand-out corners vs the ones with soft rounded corners)
    Face Claim:  The name of your face claim so I can browse.   You can include links to your favorite pictures of them if you like.
    Other FCs: Just in case I can't find enough pictures of the first FC, I can default to a secondary FC you'd like to fill in the Set.  
    Sets:  How many sets you'd like.  
    Total: The total cost of the order.  This is just to confirm you acknowledge the final amount and make sure everything adds up for everyone's sake.
    Trade Link: Link to a post in the trading topic confirming a transfer.

Name: No.
    Positioning: No.
    Guild: GH
    Border:  Soft
    Face Claim:  Lady Death
    Other FCs: Ezra Scarlet
    Sets: 1
    Total: 50,000j
    Trade Link: Totally legit url hyperlink.

Blank template:
    Code:

[b][color=#ff6600]Name[/color][/b]:
    [b][color=#ff6600]Positioning[/color][/b]:
    [b][color=#ff6600]Guild[/color][/b]:
    [b][color=#ff6600]Border[/color][/b]:
    [b][color=#ff6600]Face Claim[/color][/b]:  
    [b][color=#ff6600]Other FCs[/color][/b]:
    [b][color=#ff6600]Sets[/color][/b]:  
    [b][color=#ff6600]Total[/color][/b]:
    [b][color=#ff3300]Trade Link[/color][/b]:

Optional Code with the guide:
    Code:

[b][color=#ff6600]Name[/color][/b]: Yes or No, for the option of labeling the avatar with your character's name or your username.  Specify the name you want as well.  Example: Eris.  Steel.  Hika.  ect.  Shorter the better!
    [b][color=#ff6600]Positioning[/color][/b]:   Whether you want the name, if you want one ^,  on the top of the avatar or the bottom of the avatar.   A third vertical option with variants exists:  Vertical Center, Side Left or Side Right,  to have it running vertically down the side of the avatar or straight down the middle. 
    [b][color=#ff6600]Guild[/color][/b]: (For color themes to relate to your guild.  Say No if you'd prefer the avatar not be colored to match your guild, unless relevant to the avatar's individual style)
    [b][color=#ff6600]Border[/color][/b]:  Soft or Hard.  (The two avatar styles shown in the examples.  The ones with more transparency and the stand-out corners vs the ones with soft rounded corners)
    [b][color=#ff6600]Face Claim[/color][/b]:  The name of your face claim so I can browse.   You can include links to your favorite pictures of them if you like.
    [b][color=#ff6600]Other FCs[/color][/b]: Just in case I can't find enough pictures of the first FC, I can default to a secondary FC you'd like to fill in the Set.  
    [b][color=#ff6600]Sets[/color][/b]:  How many sets you'd like.  
    [b][color=#ff6600]Total[/color][/b]: The total cost of the order.  This is just to confirm you acknowledge the final amount and make sure everything adds up for everyone's sake.
    [b][color=#ff3300]Trade Link[/color][/b]: Link to a post in the trading topic confirming a transfer.

Last edited by Eris on 9th July 2017, 1:02 pm; edited 8 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Limited-Time Avatar Shop NvVyM98

Limited-Time Avatar Shop CkggyrF

Deception | Despair | Domination
    H 1 S 7 A 7+1 B 8+1 C 9 D 11
    d a m n a t i o n
    Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Legacy of the Fire King
    Position : The Vanquisher
    Guild : Infinity Hydra (Guildmaster)
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Mentor : Hephaestus
    Experience : 420,643

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Flame God Slayer (3rd Gen)
    Second Skill: -
    Third Skill:

Limited-Time Avatar Shop Empty Re: Limited-Time Avatar Shop

Post by Ardere Kasai 3rd July 2017, 4:48 pm

Name: Ardere
    Guild: Infinity Hydra
    Border: Soft
    Face Claim: Ryoma - Fire Emblem
    Other FCs: -
    Total: 250,000 J (A lil extra for donation :P)
    Trade Link: Linky link

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Limited-Time Avatar Shop FYZkfE1
    God Force:

Legacy Form:

Eris
    Eris

Lich of hell

Lich of hell

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Horseman- 11 Sinner- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Eris 3rd July 2017, 5:05 pm

Ardere Kasai wrote:Name: Ardere
    Guild: Infinity Hydra
    Face Claim: Ryoma - Fire Emblem
    Total: 250,000 J (A lil extra for donation :P)
    Trade Link: Linky link

Limited-Time Avatar Shop UMwtkl5Limited-Time Avatar Shop NRTW4CQLimited-Time Avatar Shop WBgiuT8Limited-Time Avatar Shop GbTTZ3sLimited-Time Avatar Shop 00aCrYcLimited-Time Avatar Shop XGWba7Q

I also updated the gift avatar I made ya before to include the name.

Thank you for shopping at Eris-mart ^~^

Last edited by Eris on 3rd July 2017, 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

d a m n a t i o n

Post by Guest 3rd July 2017, 5:23 pm

Name: No
    Guild: No color theme preference, do whatever flows well with the pic
    Face Claim:  Emilia - RE:Zero
    Other FCs: Touko Fukawa - Danganronpa (feel free to focus more on this one as I don't have as many avvies of her like i do with Emilia)
    Total: 100,000 (giving a little extra)
    Trade Link: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t10202p725-the-trading-hub#300688
    Eris
    Eris

Lich of hell

Lich of hell

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Eris 3rd July 2017, 6:00 pm

Astrid Foss wrote:Name: No
    Guild: No color theme preference, do whatever flows well with the pic
    Face Claim:  Emilia - RE:Zero
    Other FCs: Touko Fukawa - Danganronpa (feel free to focus more on this one as I don't have as many avvies of her like i do with Emilia)
    Total: 100,000 (giving a little extra)
    Trade Link: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t10202p725-the-trading-hub#300688

I went over board ;w;  (Some pictures demanded alternate takes / perspectives)

Limited-Time Avatar Shop D0OGXNDLimited-Time Avatar Shop HIn9X0kLimited-Time Avatar Shop 9dbWlYULimited-Time Avatar Shop KjOCArnLimited-Time Avatar Shop UbEAjJFLimited-Time Avatar Shop RCfWnT9Limited-Time Avatar Shop GeEVdw0Limited-Time Avatar Shop 7Yv0sgTLimited-Time Avatar Shop NOf1s6XLimited-Time Avatar Shop E8DSEtkLimited-Time Avatar Shop OQLrYJQLimited-Time Avatar Shop TC7HYjqLimited-Time Avatar Shop ZvJWVfS

Thanks for stopping by \o/

d a m n a t i o n
    Julius Seas
    Julius Seas

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Experience : 1,855

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Water
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Julius Seas 4th July 2017, 12:44 pm

Name: Julius
    Guild: Black Sails (tough I rather want to have the color blue used for the avatars x3)
    Border: soft
    Face Claim: England from Hetalia (Please use pictures of his pirate form x3)
    Other FCs: Shizuo Durarara
    Total: 100,000 jewels (I like to give something extra =3)
    Trade Link: Trading link

Squable:

Limited-Time Avatar Shop X9tEBuc
    Eris
    Eris

Lich of hell

Lich of hell

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Eris 4th July 2017, 7:27 pm

Julius Seas wrote:Name: Julius
    Guild: Black Sails (tough I rather want to have the color blue used for the avatars x3)
    Face Claim: England from Hetalia (Please use pictures of his pirate form x3)
    Other FCs: Shizuo Durarara
    Total: 100,000 jewels (I like to give something extra =3)

Sorry for the delay,  been gone all day doing 4th of July stuffs and only just got back <3

I also learned that blue is a bit hard to work with.  Just because there's so many kinds of blue.

Limited-Time Avatar Shop Wr0MlH0Limited-Time Avatar Shop SbYbbdWLimited-Time Avatar Shop 1XyXq9eLimited-Time Avatar Shop Pl0BF7QLimited-Time Avatar Shop XiGhCCcLimited-Time Avatar Shop GypcMDm

Thanks for your support \o/

Update:
    I added a "Golden Ticket" item just for fun,  I don't really expect anyone to get it but it's there.

d a m n a t i o n
    Pyrophobia
    Pyrophobia

Player 
    Lineage : Feline Senses
    Experience : 100.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Hell's Fury
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Pyrophobia 4th July 2017, 8:16 pm

Guild: Grim Heresy
    Face Claim: Ann Yamasaka/Panther from Persona 5
    Other FCs:
    Total: 365k
    Trade Link: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t10202p750-the-trading-hub#300808

Profile - Bank

Limited-Time Avatar Shop Syn1_by_gramcrackers-dbfpsvg

Old Signatures:
    Eris
    Eris

Lich of hell

Lich of hell

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Eris 4th July 2017, 10:06 pm

Pyrophobia wrote:Name: No
    Face Claim:  Ann Yamasaka/Panther from Persona 5
    Other FCs:
    Sets:  1
    Total: 365k
    Trade Link: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t10202p750-the-trading-hub#300808

Thanks,  here you go:

Limited-Time Avatar Shop OQ8aqh0Limited-Time Avatar Shop PJG58I4Limited-Time Avatar Shop XBoGg9ELimited-Time Avatar Shop P6mfpsXLimited-Time Avatar Shop 5ty8tZ7Limited-Time Avatar Shop 4Y3hPM4Limited-Time Avatar Shop ByMa3LELimited-Time Avatar Shop Txt7qJrLimited-Time Avatar Shop JL3fM7E

d a m n a t i o n
    Cr1tikal
    Cr1tikal

Player 
    Cosmic Coins : 8

Character Sheet
    First Skill: FrostFire Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill: Cosmic Slayer
    Third Skill:

Post by Cr1tikal 4th July 2017, 10:58 pm

Name: Aiyana
    Guild: Lamia Scale
    Face Claim: Ahri (League of Legends)
    Other FCs:  Holo/Horo (Spice and Wolf, name is different per region so listed both)
    Sets: 3
    Total: Paying 100k

Name: Chaoris
    Guild: Savage Skull (But don't use the guild for creation of the images on anything)
    Border: Hard
    Face Claim: Kraft Lawrence
    Other FCs: N/A
    Sets: 2

I just transferred the jewels from my account to yours, so no link is needed there.

Last edited by Cr1tikal on 20th December 2017, 2:11 am; edited 1 time in total

Limited-Time Avatar Shop MQNhOUw

Eris
    Eris

Lich of hell

Lich of hell

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Eris 5th July 2017, 1:18 am

Papa Aiya wrote:Name: Aiyana
    Guild: Lamia Scale
    Face Claim: Ahri (League of Legends)
    Other FCs:  Holo/Horo (Spice and Wolf, name is different per region so listed both)
    Sets: 3

Name: Chaoris
    Guild: Savage Skull (But don't use the guild for creation of the images on anything)
    Border: Hard
    Face Claim: Kraft Lawrence

I just transferred the jewels from my account to yours, so no link is needed there.

Thank you very much <3

Kraft was hard, but I somehow managed a fair few avatars.   

I went overboard with Ahri though, as I expected.  I had to tear myself away from the pictures.
    Still threw in two or three Holo avatars though, not nearly as easy to find similar quality art for her.

Omg, it's 4:17AM.  Woops.   And I only had about two hours of sleep last night too.  How am I still up.

Chaoris first:

Limited-Time Avatar Shop Rx9o37ZLimited-Time Avatar Shop Ol4b8bPLimited-Time Avatar Shop HNdhfI9Limited-Time Avatar Shop 78wa8OqLimited-Time Avatar Shop WTYVdGJLimited-Time Avatar Shop DH6EgLBLimited-Time Avatar Shop GkxusQbLimited-Time Avatar Shop M4dnjb0Limited-Time Avatar Shop DWHbDq7Limited-Time Avatar Shop Wz1jMHnLimited-Time Avatar Shop 8xUpMR1Limited-Time Avatar Shop C0ox3tF

Limited-Time Avatar Shop U8czUoaLimited-Time Avatar Shop 83bYDA3Limited-Time Avatar Shop 2mRuJWuLimited-Time Avatar Shop 5wAo9eTLimited-Time Avatar Shop AqhSoV2Limited-Time Avatar Shop U0vFPDfLimited-Time Avatar Shop GSFoJH6Limited-Time Avatar Shop RXZnqbqLimited-Time Avatar Shop SEOuXHSLimited-Time Avatar Shop Bq4NoaJLimited-Time Avatar Shop N1hSsgFLimited-Time Avatar Shop 8OiWqbGLimited-Time Avatar Shop St94r3xLimited-Time Avatar Shop Lm2kW2BLimited-Time Avatar Shop FGf97DmLimited-Time Avatar Shop P0FK7UTLimited-Time Avatar Shop Dc36mvnLimited-Time Avatar Shop DpwtGkoLimited-Time Avatar Shop B2x4qkPLimited-Time Avatar Shop QfvWuFgLimited-Time Avatar Shop 4gyHb10Limited-Time Avatar Shop EbzYczOLimited-Time Avatar Shop VZ3WYVuLimited-Time Avatar Shop GcbMHfWLimited-Time Avatar Shop WtMOEQPLimited-Time Avatar Shop OpkTkQuLimited-Time Avatar Shop XnB7zy0Limited-Time Avatar Shop PSp9Z9wLimited-Time Avatar Shop GTbe1f3Limited-Time Avatar Shop KbRd8rELimited-Time Avatar Shop GPdZOim

d a m n a t i o n
    Fair
    Fair

Aurofortis

Aurofortis

Moderator- Main Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- A-Rank- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Summer Special Participant- Have an Admin as a friend!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Monkey King's Descent
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Cosmic Coins : 2
    Experience : 3,050

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Heavenly Body Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Fair 5th July 2017, 2:24 am

Name: Nirvana
    Face Claim: Sesshouri Kiara - Fate
    Total: 69,000 J
    Trade Link: ❤️

Eris
    Eris

Lich of hell

Lich of hell

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Eris 5th July 2017, 9:49 am

Nirvana wrote:Name: Nirvana
    Face Claim: Sesshouri Kiara - Fate
    Total: 69,000 J
    Trade Link: ❤️

Huh, she seemed mildly obscure,  but nope.   A bucketload of higher tier art of her.  I had to limit myself but still ended up doubling it.   Some of the first few avatars were made before I found some of the better works.

Also updated the current one I made you the other day.

Limited-Time Avatar Shop C4ut7Y6Limited-Time Avatar Shop MaZ78kNLimited-Time Avatar Shop IWfQQDULimited-Time Avatar Shop NlT7HUMLimited-Time Avatar Shop J2hWgnwLimited-Time Avatar Shop PwSMl1lLimited-Time Avatar Shop Omr8EKZLimited-Time Avatar Shop A8SvT4VLimited-Time Avatar Shop Bygfug7Limited-Time Avatar Shop JclPMgELimited-Time Avatar Shop UNLZdZCLimited-Time Avatar Shop DriAdOM

d a m n a t i o n
    Eris
    Eris

Lich of hell

Lich of hell

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Eris 6th July 2017, 3:45 pm

Name: Eve Strawberry 
    Positioning: Bottom 
    Face Claim:  Hungary from Hetalia (specifically maid Hungary) 
    Sets:  1 
    Total: 250k 
    Trade Link:
    [ltr]https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t14651p750-the-armory#301031[/ltr]

Sent to me via message. 

Hard FC to shop for but I managed \o/

Limited-Time Avatar Shop BDpBgSmLimited-Time Avatar Shop OtJZNCxLimited-Time Avatar Shop IvYXdI5Limited-Time Avatar Shop DT929OaLimited-Time Avatar Shop 8fGRp4HLimited-Time Avatar Shop 4nmYgNPLimited-Time Avatar Shop ZeaZwka

d a m n a t i o n

Post by Guest 6th July 2017, 4:04 pm

I'm back for more mwahaha!

Name: Nope
    Positioning: n/a
    Guild: Golden Phoenix (but i like the white so keep that)
    Face Claim: Emilia (RE:Zero)
    Other FCs: Touko Fukawa (probably don't really want any of her this time. But if there isn't anything for Emilia feel free to do more)
    Total: 100,000
    Trade Link: Already traded it to you on my own.

Post by Guest 6th July 2017, 5:11 pm

Name: Summer
    Positioning: Any??
    Guild: Golden Phoenix (but red and green in addition to the gold??)
    Border: SOFFTTTTTTTTTTT o/ o/ o/
    Face Claim: Guan Yinping
    Other FCs: Hong Meiling <<< please focus on this one more, Guan Yinping has RARE ASF PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lololololololololololol
    Sets: 2??
    Total: 100k :3 Because why the hell not!
    Trade Link: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t10202p750-the-trading-hub#301047
    Julius Seas
    Julius Seas

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Experience : 1,855

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Water
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Julius Seas 6th July 2017, 6:12 pm

Going to make a request for my alts x3

Positioning: No
    Guild: Golden Phoenix
    Face Claim: Robin (male) from Fire Emblem Awakening
    Other FCs: Logy from the Atelier games (Don't try to search for pictures of him since it's even rarer then a shiny Pokemon)
    Total: 50,000 jewels

Guild: Sabertooth
    Face Claim: Makoto Tachibana from Free

Squable:

Limited-Time Avatar Shop X9tEBuc
    Eris
    Eris

Lich of hell

Lich of hell

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Eris 6th July 2017, 7:57 pm

Astrid Foss wrote:I'm back for more mwahaha!

Name:  Nope
    Positioning:  n/a
    Guild:  Golden Phoenix (but i like the white so keep that)
    Border:  Soft
    Face Claim:  Emilia (RE:Zero)
    Other FCs: Touko Fukawa (probably don't really want any of her this time. But if there isn't anything for Emilia feel free to do more)  
    Sets:  2
    Total: 100,000
    Trade Link: Already traded it to you on my own.

Welcome back \o/
    Limited-Time Avatar Shop CUwABM7
    Limited-Time Avatar Shop TUq2Sr8Limited-Time Avatar Shop E5g2byHLimited-Time Avatar Shop WIhuGRPLimited-Time Avatar Shop GL7O1L4Limited-Time Avatar Shop 90ba5dwLimited-Time Avatar Shop VFeQ86tLimited-Time Avatar Shop HBuCop3Limited-Time Avatar Shop VWDqyoKLimited-Time Avatar Shop MblfoXxLimited-Time Avatar Shop WLD5g96Limited-Time Avatar Shop SGbRZ39Limited-Time Avatar Shop KoIpf2eLimited-Time Avatar Shop 8HyGablLimited-Time Avatar Shop HbNwS2I

Salrynn wrote:Name: Summer
    Other FCs: Hong Meiling <<< please focus on this one more, Guan Yinping has RARE ASF PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lololololololololololol

Mmmm...  a liiiitle short for multiple sets + names.   But ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yellow and golds are hard to work with, mmm...

*Ages later*

That was rather hard e,...,e  *Comes back covered in coal dust from such a deep mine*

Limited-Time Avatar Shop 6R15wkrLimited-Time Avatar Shop CGHlBXVLimited-Time Avatar Shop Ae3tkSlLimited-Time Avatar Shop TLIpEcxLimited-Time Avatar Shop BXibdbiLimited-Time Avatar Shop 5dOXNJkLimited-Time Avatar Shop KQRSxhiLimited-Time Avatar Shop Go43xptLimited-Time Avatar Shop 6D5OgDqLimited-Time Avatar Shop EJ0Tuj9Limited-Time Avatar Shop DpgexMjLimited-Time Avatar Shop YSKSGvbLimited-Time Avatar Shop OEcg7YQLimited-Time Avatar Shop Qy3boV2

Julius Seas wrote:Going to make a request for my alts x3

Guild: Golden Phoenix
    Face Claim: Robin (male) from Fire Emblem Awakening
    Other FCs: Logy from the Atelier games (Don't try to search for pictures of him since it's even rarer then a shiny Pokemon)

Guild: Sabertooth 
    Face Claim: Makoto Tachibana from Free

Welcome back \o/

*Starts searching*
    Limited-Time Avatar Shop Tenor10

They're both super obscure XD

Limited-Time Avatar Shop M7qvpaxLimited-Time Avatar Shop LzX25SVLimited-Time Avatar Shop Yr3f2eULimited-Time Avatar Shop AcSu0h2Limited-Time Avatar Shop BrTZQZhLimited-Time Avatar Shop IyCbKVk

Limited-Time Avatar Shop OGsAVeaLimited-Time Avatar Shop AZEYMpjLimited-Time Avatar Shop WZA2U5YLimited-Time Avatar Shop MNnDQ0aLimited-Time Avatar Shop I9643yfLimited-Time Avatar Shop W6NeaKP

d a m n a t i o n

Post by Guest 7th July 2017, 7:25 am

Eris wrote:
    Salrynn wrote:Name: Summer

Mmmm...  a liiiitle short for multiple sets + names.   But ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yellow and golds are hard to work with, mmm...

*Ages later*

That was rather hard e,...,e  *Comes back covered in coal dust from such a deep mine*

Limited-Time Avatar Shop 6R15wkrLimited-Time Avatar Shop CGHlBXVLimited-Time Avatar Shop Ae3tkSlLimited-Time Avatar Shop TLIpEcxLimited-Time Avatar Shop BXibdbiLimited-Time Avatar Shop 5dOXNJkLimited-Time Avatar Shop KQRSxhiLimited-Time Avatar Shop Go43xptLimited-Time Avatar Shop 6D5OgDqLimited-Time Avatar Shop EJ0Tuj9Limited-Time Avatar Shop DpgexMjLimited-Time Avatar Shop YSKSGvbLimited-Time Avatar Shop OEcg7YQLimited-Time Avatar Shop Qy3boV2

Oh god, I am so sorry! I didn't think I was short for such an awesome thing, but I am glad I requested you now... omg omg omg <3 <3 <3 i looooveeee them, ty ty ty <3 <3 <3 o/
    DOPPO
    DOPPO

Coeval Titanic

Coeval Titanic

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Terra
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 2,243,068

Character Sheet
    First Skill: [Second Generation] Ice Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: - - -
    Third Skill:

Post by DOPPO 7th July 2017, 11:17 am

Name: Ezra Aurence
    Guild: Fairy Tail
    Face Claim:  Trafalgar D. Law
    Sets: 1-2
    Total: 100k (luv u Momma Eris)
    Trade Link: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t10202p750-the-trading-hub#301154

Eris
    Eris

Lich of hell

Lich of hell

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Eris 7th July 2017, 2:38 pm

Ezra Aurence wrote:Name: Ezra Aurence
    Guild: Fairy Tail
    Face Claim:  Trafalgar D. Law
    Sets: 1-2
    Total: 100k (luv u Momma Eris)
    Trade Link: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t10202p750-the-trading-hub#301154

\o

Limited-Time Avatar Shop DACJjWTLimited-Time Avatar Shop NgzEjyjLimited-Time Avatar Shop 7HM5afPLimited-Time Avatar Shop GRPGhLGLimited-Time Avatar Shop GKXQyVqLimited-Time Avatar Shop CDrJaYvLimited-Time Avatar Shop Z0vaPvgLimited-Time Avatar Shop 0zaXymcLimited-Time Avatar Shop Z1XHKMCLimited-Time Avatar Shop 9GILhiOLimited-Time Avatar Shop BgyhzMkLimited-Time Avatar Shop Q3F3oCs

d a m n a t i o n

Post by Guest 7th July 2017, 9:16 pm

Name: Lucie - No text.
    Positioning: Nu
    Guild: No- use blacks, greys, silvers, etc.
    Border:  Hard
    Face Claim:  Akame from Akame Ga Kill, preferably more badass/scary poses.
    Other FCs: Anna Kushina from K, Kirigiri Kyouko from Danganronpa
    Sets:  As much as this can get me. owo So 1-2, I guess.
    Total: 50,000 Jewels
    Trade Link: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t10202p750-the-trading-hub#301221
    Eris
    Eris

Lich of hell

Lich of hell

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Eris 7th July 2017, 11:15 pm

Izayuki wrote:Name: Lucie - No text.
    Positioning: Nu
    Guild: No- use blacks, greys, silvers, etc.
    Border:  Hard
    Face Claim:  Akame from Akame Ga Kill, preferably more badass/scary poses.
    Other FCs: Anna Kushina from K, Kirigiri Kyouko from Danganronpa
    Sets:  As much as this can get me. owo So 1-2, I guess.
    Total: 50,000 Jewels
    Trade Link: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t10202p750-the-trading-hub#301221

o/

It's really late for me, but I'm not gonna sleep well at the thought of having seen a request and knowing if I sleep now it'd be hours late o/   I like being timely

Limited-Time Avatar Shop AKJut9vLimited-Time Avatar Shop FywYUYqLimited-Time Avatar Shop YglfnmD
    Limited-Time Avatar Shop XBrD05bLimited-Time Avatar Shop Lif3bNVLimited-Time Avatar Shop 9lAtsQgLimited-Time Avatar Shop VxhE24H

d a m n a t i o n
    Mifune
    Mifune

The White Wizard

The White Wizard

Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Guild Master- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Best GFX Artist Award- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Malefic Illusions
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor : Oykai
    Experience : 500

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Death Wish
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mifune 8th July 2017, 6:32 am

For Aiyana

Limited-Time Avatar Shop Aiyana_by_gramcrackers-dbfjhl9

Shakil
    Shakil

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Power of Apocalypse
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 325

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Curse Of Oni