Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Ice-Cold Electrones [Invite Only]

Yuvon
    Yuvon

Player 
    Lineage : Victor's Descent
    Position : None
    Guild : Silver Woof
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 7,640

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Memory-Make
    Second Skill: Deep Dragon Slayer (2nd Gen)
    Third Skill: Antique Dragon Slayer (2nd Gen)

Ice-Cold Electrones [Invite Only] Empty Ice-Cold Electrones [Invite Only]

Post by Yuvon 11th February 2017, 10:43 am

The scariest dreams... are the predictable ones.
    Okay… his newly awakened abilities were giving Shen the greatest troll. Somehow, after infusing a large amount of electrical mana into his feet, he decided to test his new powers by running across the forest of Phoenix Mountains. He obviously started at the top of the mountain, on his horse and all, but now, he found himself in another biome; hydrogen dioxide was practically the only thing that his red eye could spot from miles away and around his surroundings. Where the hell was he?

“Tsch… Crap!” he spoke in anger, clenching one of his fists, “I went too far… great! Now I have to walk all the way back!” As he said that, his feet balanced on the smooth floor as he moved, while a furious expression slowly turned into a rather evil smile. I guess… that controlling this is a kind of training as well, he thought, in which his mind was relieved and emptied for stress over the change of ecosystem and everything. If he could control such speed, then he would surely have ascended even further…

||HP: 200||MP: 100%||

||Tag||Words: 180||Notes: I'm ready for some action...||
    Made by Lovely Senpai, Salrynn from FTRP

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 9:49 am