Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Cold Blooded Castle [Famine or Basilisk Fang Only, Invite Only]

Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Moderator- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Monkey King's Descendant
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 12
    Mentor : Igneel, & Noheme the Fox
    Experience : 11,106.25

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Fire Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Magic: Dragon Force
    Third Magic:

Cold Blooded Castle [Famine or Basilisk Fang Only, Invite Only]  Empty Cold Blooded Castle [Famine or Basilisk Fang Only, Invite Only]

Post by Haru-senpai 3rd January 2017, 11:52 am

Hera was bold, but not afraid. She walked through the castle doors boldly, snow dropping off of her large brown cloak with a furred hood. Hair in pigtails. For some reason, she wasn't breathing breath as if she was cold. But still exhaled smoke. The fire Dragon Slayer, literally was a hazard to this places well being.

Although before his death, her father was mortal enemies with Sol. She and the Poison Dragon Slayer actually were friends. As brother and sister Dragon, she would protect him. And rather knock him out if it came to it rather than really hurt him at all. As the strongest Dragon Slayer, Hera herself was obsessed with defeating the Dragon Curse.

Recently she'd been experiencing several problems. Only with her Transformation Magic was she able to maintain her composure to stop Dragonification. A curse that had driven both Acnologia, her Uncle Shuhei insane and into Dragons. Her father sacrificed his life rather than to use the power.

Sol could rule the Dragons, but she just wanted to make sure there was a way to defeat the Curse and she had an idea. So why not pay him a visit.

"Is anyone here?" she said as she stepped into what look like a large gathering hall with crystalline high ceilings of ice. Her voice echoed as she actually began to melt the floors due to her Magic Power. Lowering it, she just stood there grabbing a hold of and adjusting the fur around her neck, and dusting her long cloak off.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

× Bio
    × Magic

Cold Blooded Castle [Famine or Basilisk Fang Only, Invite Only]  Rose

Sybil
    Sybil

The Star Child

The Star Child

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Weapon of Apocalypse Wielder- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Comet
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 39
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 5,657.5

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Star Child
    Second Magic: Arc of Time
    Third Magic:

Cold Blooded Castle [Famine or Basilisk Fang Only, Invite Only]  Empty Re: Cold Blooded Castle [Famine or Basilisk Fang Only, Invite Only]

Post by Sybil 3rd January 2017, 1:30 pm

At the pitch of a voice, the Basilisk slipped down the stairs at the very end of the corridor, her Raven haired joy-bundle just within her grasp as she made the descent. Keen, azure, orbs scrolled down to the entryway where the chamber door was flown open, letting in the cold winds of the mountain.

The sight of the figure in that doorway sent ice cubes rolling down her back. Her teeth biting into her lip, and intensified the old on the tiny body she kept in her arms, besides this, she fought showing the surprise and alarm Hera brought.

In fact, Famine needed to portray the opposite in this case, treat them as though they were welcome here.

Promptly, Famine lowered the child from her grasp and onto the ice-marble floor, a hand gesturing  Ahote to take a step back, and hide behind her frame from the wild Fairy-dragon. “I don’t know who you are looking for, only that you're a long ways from home, Hera.” Famine began in that casual hiss.

“My boy and I were just about to get lunch, but why don’t you and I have a quick chat over a drink, Like your father and I used too?

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Moderator- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Cold Blooded Castle [Famine or Basilisk Fang Only, Invite Only]  Empty Re: Cold Blooded Castle [Famine or Basilisk Fang Only, Invite Only]

Post by Haru-senpai 3rd January 2017, 1:53 pm

Hera looked around for awhile, and within a few minutes began to feel a significant magical presence. Descending from one of the icy stairwells in the hall; it was. Rita. Who she knew as Rita, the world as Famine. Pictures of her old home, now destroyed in her father's battle with Acnologia...flashed in her mind.

This woman was on the wall in her old home, in the picture with Ken, Simon, Heero, and their old family cat Garfield. She would've been like an aunt to her, only she'd left Magnolia and the Guild before Hera had been born. She did however, visit her Mother while she was Pregnant..which caused quite a ruckus at the Guild as her mother and father told it. So she'd blessed her birth, in her own twisted way.

"Well, my long lost auntie." she nodded to her and crossed closer to her and the child in her arms. The baby actually looked somewhat familiar, but Hera for now let it pass. "I'm here for Basilisk Fang's resident Dragon Slayer. Sol." she said, not taking her eyes off of Famine at first. But relaxing by the moment. She was on O.K terms with Sol, so perhaps she didn't need to be hyperventilating with rage or fear by the moment around Famine either.

"Sure....why not. Just make sure it's some kind of hot tea for god sake...how you guys live like this is beyond me. But...I do need to speak with Sol concerning some private matters afterward....don't get to jealous of me being alone with him when I am, ey?" she jested as she followed Rita to wherever the hell they were going in this crystalline castle of ice.

× Bio
    × Magic

Sybil
    Sybil

The Star Child

The Star Child

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Weapon of Apocalypse Wielder- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Sybil 3rd January 2017, 3:53 pm

Now closer the mage took a quiet and closer inspection of Hera. It was hard to believe how much time had passed. Maybe it was her own attempts to forget it all when it came to the people of Fairy Tail or the fact that time never moved for her, it would never move again for her, not after the deal when she signed her life away to Eris… Her mentor gifted her, though Famine was unsure she was really satisfied…. She’d wanted to destroy Hera’s home. It had been sucked into darkness but Fairy Tail was still there, a name still whispered in the winds of every city, while the murmurs of Basilisk Fang still faded.

Hera being here, with that proudly worn crest of hers, brought back to many painful memories. The false hope, the betrayal, the twisted thing Lance had become, the torture that had been inflicted upon her just for being one of the good guys. Slightly, she turned her head away, forcing a small shattered smile. Did all that mean she really had allowed herself to be defeated?....There was still no going back, not after what she had learned that she was capable of.

“Sol is around but perhaps you can wait to have that chat later, Hera, there still is so much to talk about…” She spoke, in that chronic manipulative sounding tone, curling her fingers over the corner of the shawl, dropping the hood to her shoulders.

“This is my son, Ahote” The maker mage induced, patting the hair of the young one she still kept shielded behind her.  Though, soon Famine found herself shrinking down to his sight, an eye on Hera and an eye on him as she spoke.

“Ahote, could you get your cousin and I some of that tea then? The kettle on the stove should still be warm,” Famine requested, leaning down before muttering into his ear.
    “And put in a few drops of the syrup Sol keeps in the cabinet-- the blue bottle, Hera likes her tea extra sweet.” she requested politely before she drew away from the child, raising her freezing palms from his shoulders, and rose back to her full height, which unfortunately still didn’t rival Hera’s.

Normally Famine could handle such a task as bringing out tea herself but the very thought of taking her eyes off the honey-haired slayer was forbidden, Not if she possessed the strength her father did, not if she could destroy everything she had in seconds. The very idea that she had managed to sniff them out at the top of this mountain troubled her, The guild’s fortress could be next as it wasn’t much further… All Hera would have to do was follow the scent of blood further into the icy peaks, that was if the fire-hearted girl could survive the constant blizzarding conditions.

Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Immortal Death
    Position : Warlord of Superbia
    Guild : Co GM of Onyx Moon
    Mentor : Nykyrian, Ballom The Poison Dragon
    Experience : 2,005,532

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Venom God Slayer 1st Gen
    Second Magic: Shadow Dragon Slayer 2nd Gen
    Third Magic:

Post by Sol 3rd January 2017, 9:25 pm

Sol let out a yawn as he stretched and descended a staircase, he was rather surprised at the sight that greeted him with his guild master and her son along with Hera all in front of him.”Well well I wasn’t expecting this when I woke from my slumber all we are missing is Ahmoria and the party is all here” the slayer joked as he rid his voice of sleep, the poison dragon had changed greatly from the last time the three in front of him had seen him, his hair was no longer green but jet black and his eyes had shifted to a ruby red color and they were watching the three with caution especially the fire dragon as he had no idea why she was here. The biggest change to the slayer was that on his arms up to his elbows and on his legs too his knee caps their were scales as black as night and on Sols elbows their were razor sharp spines and his fingers were tipped with razor sharp claws.

The slayer was currently garbbed in a sleeveless black Chinese top and a pair of black slacks with no shoes. He approached the three with a small smile on his face.” Drem Yol Lok Hera welcome to my home Its good to have one of my Kin here” he said before he turned his attention to Famine”its good to see you again Mistress it has been a while since last I saw you” he said with a grin revealing he still had his fangs before he waved at Ahote a bit.” hello Hatchling keeping your mother company?” he asked being polite.

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown. Fear what you do not Know"

Gold Lacrima Ends 11/23/2020

Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Haru-senpai 4th January 2017, 2:13 am

As Sol, approached. Hera's mood lightened. It had gotten a bit fun and tense between she and Famine, and she was grateful Sol broke the mood. It would've been a rather awkward cup of tea if he hadn't. As he approached, Hera flicked her eyes at Ahote again. She could've sworn....anyhow.

As Sol approached, she put her hand across her chest. Her impressive curves shown even with the slightest of movement.

"Drem Yo Lok, indeed. I didn't believe you when you said you had a giant castle of ice." she looked around the magnificent place. For a Dark Mage, he definitely had style. This was definitely making the best of ones conditions. Ice? Ice Castle! Simple enough right? Not really....it was an impressive palace. But....ice, blegh. She adored warm places and this was..not a warm place. But it's beauty was captivating.

"Sol, I believe I've found a way to reverse Dragonification. Or to cure it rather. As long as the doses are taken." she unbuttoned her brown cloak just for comfort, since the cold didn't bother her at all. She had on comfortable traveling clothes, her top being a bikini just about. As she let her cloak flow open, she sighed. "Souls. Dragon Souls to be exact. If one could absorb the soul of a Dragon, they would have control over the Transformation like Acnologia and my Father did. Shuhei lost control, and has almost no hope of recovering his human form." she looked to the ground in despair for the once world renown White Wizard. As she looked up, she nodded to Sol.

"This could help us both right? My goal of curing this...damn curse, and your goal of becoming Dragon King. With control over the Transformation like my Father and Acnologia, there's no one who could stand in your way. But...." she hesitated "Just any Dragon won't do, it has to be an Elder one." this made her wonder about the Dragons both her dad, Heero, and Acnologia had slain along their way.

When the tea arrived, Hera would raise a glass and then take a sip. Delicious.

"Thanks little guy." Hera thought for a moment that it smelled way too sweet, but it didn't taste so. Her superhuman smell was picking up a lot of sugary smells.

× Bio
    × Magic

Ahote
    Ahote

Moderator- Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Helper- Guild Creator- Achiever- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Dank Memer- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Gold Rush
    Position : -
    Guild : Hidden Blades
    Cosmic Coins : 10
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 2,246,236

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Forbidden Flame Arts
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Ahote 4th January 2017, 7:07 pm

THIS STORY STARTED WITH MY DISSECTION

421 words for Everyone
    LOVE YOU, MOM.
    Today was a nice day. Mt. Hakobe was as cloudy as always, but it didn't stop him from being rather merry today. Today, Famine and he were going out for lunch. It had been a while since he had a real meal with her. In fact, the only lunch he had ever spent with anyone else was his old friend, Natsuzora, who had disappeared. It seemed as if everyone was disappearing nowadays. His Mother, Father, and friends, even Fairy Tail. He remembered spending time with them, but he could never go on missions with them. They all said he was too young, and it was too dangerous. It was a frustrating thought, but out of all his Fairy Tail friends, he missed his Uncle Heero the most. His idol! Brave and righteous Heero Reyold, who fought off all the bad guys and saved so many people! He wanted to be like him some day, but it was as if his time with him was a mere memory now.

But, he didn't fill his head with those thoughts, he was just a bundle of joy as he followed Famine down the corridors to the tavern, holding his hands in hers with his only arm, the bandaged stub waving around. It was a slow recovery, but this was the first day out of the bed! He practically needed to hold onto Famine, or he'd lose balance.

But, what face would show up next would surprise the little boy. A blonde woman with wide, brown eyes and a big chest. Maybe she was lost? Ahote wasn't very good at direction, so he probably couldn't help much. But besides that, he hid behind Famine for the most part, silent, and watching with his big, round orange eyes. But then Famine spoke of him and she being related, real or not. "Cu...Cuzzin?' Ahote tilted his head. His voice was slowly coming back, but he spoke softly, quietly, and did as he was told, which was to prepare tea at the stove just next to them. And he did, which was as sweet as he could make it. He grabbed the mug and walked over to the blonde shyly, handing her the tea. Sol also happened to be there, and aquainted with the blonde. Ahote assumed it was adult chat... he didn't understand most of it, so he nodded to Sol and quickly ran back over to Famine, looking at the stranger.

"...Hi, my name is Ahote. And uhm... hi." He shyed away, clinging to his Mother.
    AND NOW ITS ENDING IN MY RESURRECTION
    PHARAOH LEAP.

Sybil
    Sybil

The Star Child

The Star Child

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Sybil 4th January 2017, 10:50 pm

Famine took a small double take with her eyes, as Sol came down the steps… It had been a fair share of time since they had crossed paths-- His new, more sinister, appearance made that clear. Though, people change.

Famine of all people would know

“Dragons, You fairies are just the same when it comes to seeking out trouble over dealing with the problems right in front of you first. If you're anything like your dad you will get it sorted out eventually or in the nick of time even. That’s what you do.” Famine commented to Hera who had since drifted her attention away from Famine; the problem right in front of her, and towards Sol. Jeez, how she hated being talked around, especially when it came to her subordinates, her Ace.

Her grip strengthened harshly on the un-drank tea in hand, visible cracks stemming from the top of the glassware and down. Silent as Hera and Sol spoke, Famine lowered her intense eyes to the little fracture. Time undid itself and the crack sealed back up like a tape being rewound. She set the untouched drink of hers down on the flat surface of the stair banister behind her… Warm drinks weren’t all that appealing to her, who had become very much accustomed to the ice here, completely unaffected by the conditions now…. This and a drink that would put her in a deep, magicless slumber herself wasn’t productive. She took a long breath, regaining her composure. She only had to fool the girl a little longer.

Famine was hoping Hera and herself could still make some time alone… Afterall, they were practically family. However, what troubled the seer was what they should talk about once she had the slayer subdued and made sure Hera couldn’t bring any harm to the castle’s ground or anyone inside...

A soft hand came to rest on Ahote’s head, subconsciously reassuring him he still held her attention. “You two should play later. Though now, I’m certain she Is tired from her journey. It’s such a long trip to get to us she’s going to need a nap.” The Basilisk master smiled sweetly down to her son before blue orbs fluttered back up to Hera  who still had the glass still in her hand

“Right, Hera?”

Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Sol 5th January 2017, 2:15 am

Sol gained a look of surprise when the fire dragonslayer mentioned she might have found a way to cure dragonification and at the mention of Sols the poison dragons face became one of deep contemplation, he would like to control his transformation and it would make him even more powerful but would make him more worthy to be dragon king as well, so far it was sounding like this might be a venture worth exploring.” a Dragon soul and an elder one at that, it’s a hard thing to find a normal one let alone a specific one but I might have a way to get a lead I have an acquaintance that deals in things that are taboo even by dark mage standards but its his method of payment that will provide some insight that we would need”Sol explained before he spoke again.”also Hera only the outer layers of this castle are Ice deeper in the castle is made of Stone and crystal, though I have to ask you to stay away from the Gardens due to your magic no offense” he said not wanting his plants harmed or Ahmoria mad at him for allowing such threat into the gardens

Mistress you should know this afflection plagues all Dragon slayers even myself as you can see, plus I’d rather like to control my appearance and not be stuck in one form or the other for extended periods of time” Sol spoke on Famines comment about the Fairys looking for trouble, this was a problem for all of his kin and from what he could tell it was bad for both himself and Akeya at the moment as they shows the most progress in their transformation.”I suppose the talk can wait if she is wanting to rest, though I would like for us to greet each other as the Dov do at some point” he said as he cracked his neck before he moved over to Ahote for a moment before he reached into one of his pockets and produced a stick of strawberry rock candy for the child before offering it for him to enjoy if he wanted it.

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown. Fear what you do not Know"

Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Haru-senpai 12th January 2017, 12:16 am

Hera smiled at Sol's attitude. He seemed much less sinister and much more cold. Icy. Before he seemed like he had his finger on the trigger. Now...his demeanor seemed as if he saw someone behind you with a gun at your head. His cool was....different. What had happened to him to invoke such a change in both appearance and persona?

"Yes....it's something I don't want to happen. I'd like to remain a human thank you very much." Hera actually cracked a small smile, who knew she could actually tell a small joke here amongst these dark mages and actually feel it.

"Oh yea, I'm sure we'll have plenty of playtime. You can tell me all about your girlfriends." she smiled at Ahote "It's me, Hera. Uncle Heero's daughter. Remember?" she finally had recalled who exactly Ahote was. Keeping her composure about that situation, she sighed to herself and raised her glass to take another swig.

It was then that she felt like she'd been drinking all night and fell to one knee. The glass slipping out of her hand with a loud shatter in slow-motion.

"W-what?! Poison?!" she said as she felt her entire body tremble. Hera then went to raise a hand out to the side to use Sky Dragon Slayer magic to purge the poison from her body....but it was too late. The moment of shock, being the moment she would've usually reacted. This poison....it was that of a Dragon. It seemed to work doubletime even compared to other poisons, as Hera no longer could move her hands or barely even feel her magic power within her body anymore. "This......Sol. I trusted you."

The poison she realized was far beyond H-Class, or simple magical poison. Sol must've actually knew some alchemy. Science and Magic together were more powerful than either individually. She fell limp forward, on her face. As her fingers wiggled a bit, a faint feeling of a Spell going off in the air coming from her as she continued to pass out.

"Dragons pride themselves on their honor.....Poison Dragon....You are no Dragon King......without honor." she said, her eyes turning the color red briefly before fading back into their usual ambers, and slipping closed, and her hand which had been balled into a fist falling limp at her side as she finally rolled over onto her back, blonde hair and figure splayed across the icy floors as the camera would zoom upward from a birds eye view of Hera.

× Bio
    × Magic

Ahote
    Ahote

Moderator- Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Helper- Guild Creator- Achiever- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Dank Memer- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Ahote 14th January 2017, 6:49 pm

508 words for Everyone
    LOVE YOU, MOM.
    Ahote squinted as Famine would pat his hair, hugging her leg tighter as she spoke. He felt especially self conscious due to the missing arm of his, but also wanted to be included in the conversation. He couldn't understand what the three were talking about, something about dragons, but what does that have to do with anything? For the moment, Ahote stayed quiet for the moment, trying to process what they were saying, but it was hard to keep up. Ahote raised his hand and tried to count certain words in their speech that he had trouble understanding. "..Dragon... E-...Elder... s..spacific... akwaintance... I wanna be an Elder Dragon too!" He finished counting, smiling up at Famine, "Can I be an Elder Dragon?" The boy said excitedly.

Ahote would continue to barrage her with questions about dragons before Sol came by, handing Ahote some candy. It had a sweet scent to it. Strawberry, maybe? Ahote smiled and snatched it from his Foster Father, tearing the plastic off of the sweet treat and began to gnaw on it. Thanks, Sol! I'll become a strawberry dragon..." He giggled, looking back over at the blonde, who seemed to know Sol very well. He envied their bond.

It was also when he looked at her that she revealed just who she was, the daughter of Heero! Ahote nearly choked on his candy when he heard that, smiling. "You're Uncle Heero's daughter? Really?! I wanna see Uncle Heero again! I wonder if he will take me to a park again... do you think he misses me? Mommy, lets go back to Magnolia and say hi to Uncle Heero! I bet I can beat him, now! I have a lot of muscles! I... I even scared off a mouse the other day! A MOUSE! Oh yeah, it ran away when I got up! I didn't even cry! Aren't you proud of me, Mommy? I bet Uncle Heero won't even recognize me!" Ahote continued on about his Uncle Heero, he truly did miss him. He wanted to be with him again, his idol, his hero! He wanted to be like him so much!

Suddenly, all the anxiety fluttered away like a bird, and Ahote walked over to Hera with a grin on his face, "You can be my sister now! I've always wanted a sister! I think... since.. you're Uncle Heero's daughter.. er... I'll call you that anyway! You can talk to Sol and Mommy later! I wanna show you my room! Come on, come on!" He tugged on Hera's hand with his tiny one, but all of that stopped when suddenly she fell down, limp.

Ahote stared down at her in shock, shaking her wrist frantically, "Are you okay?! I have some band-aids in my room if you need it! Mommy, Hera's not feeling okay! Rub her tummy!" He fell to his knees and began to rub Hera's back, like Famine would do when he didn't feel well. "P-Pain, pain, go away... come again another day...~" He could hardly keep himself from crying, Ahote trembled.
    PHARAOH LEAP.

Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Sol 14th January 2017, 10:12 pm

(Famine said to skip her so I'll be postin again)

Sol was surprised that Famine was remaining so calm considering her hatred for Fairy Tail and everything about it, but once the fire dragon dropped her cup and he heard it shatter on the ground the poison slayer became alarmed before Hera mentioned poison and that she had trusted him.”Hera I..I didn’t do it” he said his face was set in a look of pain at the hurt and distrust in the fire dragons face as she said he was no dragon king without honor, as she passed out Sol quickly closed the gap and he dipped his fingers into the spilled tea before he licked the digits and his eyes narrowed. It was a poison he had developed along with many other chemicals but he only used it for invaders and he had not even been down when Hera had arrived thus he had not been the one to poison her.

The only other two that knew of that poisons location were Ahmoria but she was in the gardens and even then she wouldn’t just use it without asking and Famine who was right in front of him. His shock turned to anger and the poison dragon bared his teeth with his head down and his hair covering his eyes as a growl rumbled in his chest, his honor was in question and his pride was hurt immensely. There was only one culprit who could have poisoned Hera and it was his own guild master. The slayer couldn’t believe her and the audacity she had to poison one of his kin. “Famine do you know what you have done?” he snarled his back still to her before his magic power started to leak out causing poison to appear around him and also the shadows in the room started to move around like they were angry.

In the blink of an eye the slayer crossed the space between them and he knocked the cup of tea out of her hand and his claws would leave a nasty gouge in her hand”YOU FUCKING STUPID HUMAN!!!!!!!!!!” he roared right in her face as the shadows cloaked him and moved angrly along with the top half of his face being covered in shadows allowing Famine to only see his mouth and his glowing red eyes. He spat the word Human like venom as he loomed over the smaller woman his fangs on full display.”You just caused my honor to be at stake, I don’t care if she is a Fairy Tail mage YOU DO NOT POISON ONE OF MY KIN!!!!” he screamed at her with rage clear in his voice and in his eyes. Famine was in a predicament she was not looking at her ace, she was looking at a Poison Shadow Dragon and he was looking at her with those red eyes those glowing red eyes that Heero and Hera had both shown, once the fire dragon was awake Sol would try to remedy this problem he only hoped to salvage his honor.

Sybil
    Sybil

The Star Child

The Star Child

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Sybil 15th January 2017, 7:12 pm

(Ooc; note, i apologize for any errors with grammar, punctuation or capitalization i had to make this on my phone as I am currently and hopefully temporarily out for a personal computer. Thanks.))

Famine couldn’t lie to Ahote forever, especially when Hera’s condition upset him and Sol was getting violent.

She blinked as the glass left her fingers and left more shattered shards scattered across the floor of his castle. Though she hardly flinched when he closed in on her--- If anything she wasn’t frightened,  though she was disgusted by his temper. She looked down at her hand which crimson had started to bead up from the scratch Sol left. Famine had a quick temper once too until she found out it wasn’t getting her much anywhere… Tempers were destructive.

She’d been yelled at many times before, Lance, Heero. People she turned her back on, frightened citizens,  The list went on and the further down it went she realized the people by the end of it who accused her were less and less important. There’s a funny thing with yelling, at least with the Basilisk Master… the less important you were to her the less effective the scolding was…

With Sol she hardly winced, even at his fearsomely redeveloped features. She didn’t like him as much anymore, he’d grown away from her as a pet and now had gone against her on multiple things. His loyalty or usefulness were no longer certain.

Though right now, Ahote was probably wetting his pants over this, he didn’t know what had happened to his playmate, Sol was threatening her. All famine could come out with now for him was the truth.

“Ahote….Hera might be dangerous because where she is from, Mommy had to give her something to make her sleep and take her magic away in case she came here to hurt you or me. She’s not sick, she's fine, we can take her downstairs or back home somewhere until her and I can sort this out.” she explained softly back towards her son

“As for you, Sol, I did no such thing. Did I have her drink spiked to ensure the safety of my son? Yes. Is that poison, will kill her? No.she growled back in a tone much more quiet than his thunderous baritone.

“What you might not realize she is just as much my kin as she is yours--- more if even. What is your bond over? Some dragons that took care of you? The most you know about her real father is the back end of his fist. And it is because of that you should proceed less foolishly.' Famine continued, her harshness increasing slightly with volume, though unlike her counterpart she had refrained from any roaring.

Famine turned her back on Sol just like that, holding her scraped and bleeding hand by the wrist, not admitting how it hurt. She crossed back over towards Hera, the torn open flesh of her palm reconstructing itself inches at a time until she knelt down beside her and the remnants of Sol’s blow was gone. “You think I’m [i]that[/] shallow don’t you? That I blatantly poisoned her to get back at her for something, that I intend to go and merciless torture her now right” She added back to soul, frustrated. Now Famine was sitting up Hera’s unconscious form, picking up the blonde’s limp arms and pulling them over her shoulder in efforts to begin to pick her off the cold floor.

“I’m restraining her until this is figured out and that is final. Ahote, you can come with mommy”

Ahote
    Ahote

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Ahote 30th January 2017, 5:29 am

312 words for Everyone
    LOVE YOU, MOM.
    Ahote nearly peed himself when Sol raised his voice. He was menacing enough already, and seeing anyone infuriated to a point of spiking their volume was enough to make the little boy cry. The raven haired child was nearly in tears as he continued to gently rub Hera's back, trying not to focus too much on the anger that surrounded him. He didn't understand what was going on. His only outlet to his roots came to him so easily, but now his family was on the ground, motionless, his Father infuriated and irritable, and his Mother disturbingly calm and collected, as if she had planned this. He didn't want any of this! He just wanted to talk to Hera and maybe knight her a stuffed animal! He didn't mean to make any of this happen.

By now, Ahote was weeping. Tears rolled down his cheeks like rain on a window, but he said nothing. He just wept, his tiny, soft, fair fingers grazing over Hera's clothing while looking at his parents with frightened eyes. He wiped his tears away and rubbed the snot away from his nose, looking up to his Father. "Don't be mad, Father... Mommy was just protecting us all!" The little boy forced a smile, it seemed he was the only innocent spirit in the room, "Though," he looked back to Hera with pitiful eyes, "I don't think Hera was going to do bad things..." He said, not sure what to think of the situation. He couldn't necessarily pick a side. Like he said, Famine did it to ensure the safety of himself and herself, but Hera did not seem to have any ill intent.

Regardless, the tears continued to flow down. The situation was confusing and scary, but he trailed behind Famine, trying to hold up Hera's leg in order to help her carry the blonde. "L-Let's go!"
    PHARAOH LEAP.

Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Sol 30th January 2017, 12:54 pm

Sols anger was overflowing at this point as Famine seemed to be unphased by his anger but the slayer didn’t care however once she mentioned that she would take her either downstairs or to the guildhall Sol growled and snapped his fingers causing all the doors in the room but one to shut and the mirrors leading to Basilisk Fang to deactivate.” you can take her downstairs but she is not leaving this castle untill she is fit to do so” he snarled before famines next words caused his anger to spike further.”Woman you have no knowledge of dragons of how our instincts and drives are, I want to be the dragon king and to do that I need to kill Acnologia and could have costed me an ally so don’t say you didn’t put my honor at stake” he snarled .

Famine then decided to jab him by bringing up his loss to heero along with the fact that his bond with hera was over their dragon parents and then said that he was acting foolishly. At that the slayer felt the almost uncontrollable urge to rip his guild masters throat out with his claws.”That’s it go ahead and ask Hera what you want but when your done I want you out of this castle, I don’t want you on my territory untill I feel like I won’t claw your throat out so take the girl and hurry the fuck up” he growled at her his red eyes shined with murderous intent andthe shadows seemed to react to his anger as they seemed to swipe and lash out at the woman as he focused on Ahote.”Hatchling your mother thought she was protecting us but she just made things many times worse if she wanted to protect us she would have gotten me since I an the master of this castle and from what I gather Hera wanted to talk to me, Famine made a foolish and extremely stupid decision and if it bites her on the ass then so be it” he said though the last part was aimed at Famine with the slayer giving her a very mean look.

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 9:24 am