Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Dark Guild!!!!!!!!!!!

Thorn
    Thorn

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Arm of Destiny
    Position : None
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 6
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Dark Guild!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Dark Guild!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Thorn 20th March 2016, 9:55 am

Dark Guild!!!!!!!!!!! FpdjJXD

Hay guys,

So I would like to inform you that I would like to make a dark guild, one that was once on site this is for plot but I think we are in need of a new dark guild and I think I will (hopefully) be a good gm

name of guild Divine Torment.

CURRENT GOAL:  GUILD CREATION.
    Guild Pot: 4427410 out of 5(?),000,000 Remaining: 572,590
    Getting close!

If you intend to join the guild, do not worry about items or such. Items sold to help fund the guild will in time come back around and through acquiring guild benefits may prove more valuable.  For now in the short term getting the guild funded is very important.  Then later the guild funds can go towards supporting members and the guild itself.  It is more valuable in the long run to invest it into the guild, if that makes sense.
    I'm not saying sell what ya got, unless that is your wish.  Just that if you have the opportunity to buy items or unused item slots,  that could be put forward to the guild fund just as I did.
    Anyone can state what they gave up to donate to the guild fund and that they hope to be compensated later on, and it will be kept note of.
    Selling items is perhaps the most recommended way of adding to the guild fund.  Purchasing jewels with CC is ridiculously disproportionate, in that it would cost 54$- times that by 5 or more to buy a guild. (But hey, if you wanna do so then it'd be appreciated either way). But, once a guild is founded the guild activity rewards (From doing jobs) is the best way to get jewels for a guild to use afterwards.

pet:

decription I have so far:

membership:

If you would like to join please inform me and I will be open to anyone

any donation would be gait and accepted with a massive thank you and maybe even a sig or avi witch ever you want lol (that is a bribe lol)

Thanks Thorn

x

Last edited by Thorn on 28th May 2016, 12:59 pm; edited 10 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Dark Guild!!!!!!!!!!! S6Eaz9K
    flowercat87
    flowercat87

Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Other Half
    Guild : Infinity Hydra
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 300

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Flames of the Witcher
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Dark Guild!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Dark Guild!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by flowercat87 20th March 2016, 10:18 am

Sounds interesting, can't wait to see how you and your new guild are. !_!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Bass
    Bass

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms-- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Dragon's Spirit
    Cosmic Coins : 1
    Mentor : -
    Experience : 125

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Naknight
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Bass 20th March 2016, 11:43 am

I will likely follow the lady if only because she is so fascinating. I hold no real ties to Savage Skull as of yet.

Welcome Guest.

Dark Guild!!!!!!!!!!! 8Xdz1Cq

Current missions(0/6):
    Natalia Wolf
    Natalia Wolf

Snow Angel

Snow Angel

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Windswept General
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Experience : 1287.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Blizzard Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Natalia Wolf 20th March 2016, 12:25 pm

A dark guild that does darky things... me like, I'll throw in 30k Jewels from this account and I just so happen to be working on a real ebil character as of the moment that could hop in.

Aura
    Aura

Moderator- Mythical VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- Haiku Contest Participant- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Rich- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- Player 
    Lineage : Gingerbread Man
    Guild : Sabertooth 《Guildmaster》
    Cosmic Coins : 400
    Experience : 60,342

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fires of Creation
    Second Skill: The Riyenas
    Third Skill:

Post by Aura 20th March 2016, 12:43 pm

I like darkness... Throw me towards a donation thread (or should I just post here?) , I'll gladly comply to some funding in order to get another darky started, but I'll pass on joining since my loyalties bind me to Tartaros. ^~^

And be she but Small,
    she is Fierce

Dark Guild!!!!!!!!!!! GWsGXSQ

.:} The Road of Desire |Fire Dragon Slayer | Kenna Terrynhain {:.
    .:} The Nightmare in Your Head | Avide - Combat Pet {:.

D~4 ||C~4 ||B~2 ||A~ ||S~

Slots: 4/6

Post by Guest 20th March 2016, 12:43 pm

Just putting it into verbal contract that, yes, I will join this guild with Marcel, since it sounds perfect for a servant-like, obedient mage.
    Thorn
    Thorn

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Thorn 20th March 2016, 1:00 pm

donations can be put in trading hub

Thorn
    Thorn

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Thorn 20th March 2016, 1:03 pm

have to move the thread

Post by Guest 20th March 2016, 1:55 pm

I am interested ^^ just get an ic reason for Serena to be there and we are golden x3
    Thorn
    Thorn

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Thorn 20th March 2016, 2:03 pm

Natalia Wolf wrote:A dark guild that does darky things... me like, I'll throw in 30k Jewels from this account and I just so happen to be working on a real ebil character as of the moment that could hop in.

going to put this in trading hub :)

DOPPO
    DOPPO

Coeval Titanic

Coeval Titanic

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Terra
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 2,243,068

Character Sheet
    First Skill: [Second Generation] Ice Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: - - -
    Third Skill:

Post by DOPPO 20th March 2016, 4:42 pm

I am also interested. Aizenagi would gladly follow your character.

Thorn
    Thorn

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Thorn 21st March 2016, 12:18 pm

Dark Guild!!!!!!!!!!! 5705c605-37e7-4ee4-9d45-218a4a893a30_zpsf599438c

guild symbol

Post by Guest 21st March 2016, 12:59 pm

I actually like the first image.
    DOPPO
    DOPPO

Coeval Titanic

Coeval Titanic

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Terra
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 2,243,068

Character Sheet
    First Skill: [Second Generation] Ice Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: - - -
    Third Skill:

Post by DOPPO 21st March 2016, 1:00 pm

Second image! ;-;

Raiza
    Raiza

The Red Player

The Red Player

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- Dark Guild Ace- A-Rank- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Descendant of the First Reaper
    Position : Sinner #5: Wrath
    Experience : 225,322.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: The Reckoning
    Second Skill: Death's Game
    Third Skill:

Post by Raiza 21st March 2016, 3:41 pm

:p You know my vote already haha(don't count it as a vote. Its just my personal opinion)

Dark Guild!!!!!!!!!!! YdfXSKP
    Crimzon
    Crimzon

Space Weaver

Space Weaver

Regular VIP Status- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Soldier of Chaos
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Mentor : Ardere, Nathir (Demon God of Bone)

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Bone Demon Slayer (2nd Gen)
    Second Skill: Shadow Dragon Slayer
    Third Skill:

Post by Crimzon 21st March 2016, 10:44 pm

May or may not have had a similar idea to this once my character reached A-Rank o3o but hey, pledging 20K to the cause~

Dark Guild!!!!!!!!!!! Tumblr_o3vqbk3Hxd1tydz8to1_500

themes:

Exp: 1619/7500
    note:
    350exp Regular VIP
    400exp Seijin gift
    250exp Priory event
    3750exp To a New Land! event
    Thorn
    Thorn

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Thorn 22nd March 2016, 2:41 am

Thanks crimzon :)

Crimzon
    Crimzon

Space Weaver

Space Weaver

Regular VIP Status- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Soldier of Chaos
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Mentor : Ardere, Nathir (Demon God of Bone)

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Bone Demon Slayer (2nd Gen)
    Second Skill: Shadow Dragon Slayer
    Third Skill:

Post by Crimzon 22nd March 2016, 3:12 am

No prob o3o

Dark Guild!!!!!!!!!!! Tumblr_o3vqbk3Hxd1tydz8to1_500

themes:

Exp: 1619/7500
    note:
    350exp Regular VIP
    400exp Seijin gift
    250exp Priory event
    3750exp To a New Land! event
    Thorn
    Thorn

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Thorn 25th March 2016, 2:11 pm

Dark Guild!!!!!!!!!!! I9qKjQe

Meet the guild pet (yet to be written) protector of the guild they are the strong and powerful creatures depending on the rank of the person is depending on how many you can summon and what they can do

Name: Delano
    Species: Gorilla dog
    Type: Combat
    Description: Welcome the guild b=pet chained up in the grounds normally protecting the guild from intruders. wanting to kill any that do not have the guild mark but wont always attack at first sight. they are carm and almost quite cuddly to anyone within the guild doing as they bid no matter what even if it ends up killing them. Able to join anyone of A rank and a both to assist in job if needed.

summoning details
    A rank - one can be summoned attacks will be at B rank takes 2 B ranks to have disappear
    S - two can be summoned attacks will be at A rank takes 2 A ranks to have disappear
    SS - Three can be summoned attacks will be at S rank takes 2 S ranks to have disappear
    H - four can be summoned attacks will be at SS rank takes 2 SS ranks to have disappear

Abilities:
    seance evil intent - can seance if they intruder wants to harm the guild or any within the guild.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

to compleat

Thorn
    Thorn

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Thorn 27th March 2016, 4:40 pm

Thorn wrote:
    Dark Guild!!!!!!!!!!! 5705c605-37e7-4ee4-9d45-218a4a893a30_zpsf599438c

guild symbol

Thorn
    Thorn

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Thorn 27th March 2016, 5:00 pm

Added stuff

Thorn
    Thorn

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Thorn 28th March 2016, 2:21 pm

people who have said they are joining

Raiza
    Aizenagi

IQ - Alt
    Kakuma - alt

interested
    Serena
    Veil Crane
    Xeline

Last edited by Thorn on 30th March 2016, 3:55 am; edited 3 times in total

Amaia
    Amaia

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Armored Beast

Post by Amaia 28th March 2016, 10:47 pm

I'll join, also i'll donate all my jewels that i have on this account.....It's not much but i hope it helps even a little bit :)

https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t10202p175-the-trading-hub <- Already posted in the hub

Dark Guild!!!!!!!!!!! QYSsPEY
    Thorn
    Thorn

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Thorn 29th March 2016, 1:57 am

Thank you

Raiza
    Raiza

The Red Player

The Red Player

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- Dark Guild Ace- A-Rank- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Descendant of the First Reaper
    Position : Sinner #5: Wrath
    Experience : 225,322.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: The Reckoning
    Second Skill: Death's Game
    Third Skill:

Post by Raiza 29th March 2016, 2:17 am

Present for you as well Thorn. https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t10202p175-the-trading-hub Should help some.

Dark Guild!!!!!!!!!!! YdfXSKP

Current date/time is 2nd May 2024, 3:28 am