Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

So shiny and new!

Awki
    Awki

Player 
    Lineage : Ancient Sealer
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Sound
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

So shiny and new! Empty So shiny and new!

Post by Awki 4th March 2016, 10:25 am

Yo
    I'm Awki
    After a few confusing hours I found my way around. Forum RP is rather new to me, though text based RPs are not. Yesterday I spent three hours trying to figure out how to operate the lineage page and find the Sacred Library, so it's definitely safe to say I'm not forum savvy. I even managed to reply to another user instead of the actual topic at one point. Maybe I'm just silly
    Shrug
    I met some peoples already in the chatterbox, thanks to everyone who's been a help so far!
    Someone told me guild recruiting wasn't kosher, but just between you and me I'll probably join the guild that has the most representation on my friendslist ;P
    Edit: also I'm working on my horribly sized avatar, it's only a placeholder for now
    Aura
    Aura

Moderator- Mythical VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- Haiku Contest Participant- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Rich- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- Player 
    Lineage : Gingerbread Man
    Guild : Sabertooth 《Guildmaster》
    Cosmic Coins : 400
    Experience : 60,342

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fires of Creation
    Second Skill: The Riyenas
    Third Skill:

So shiny and new! Empty Re: So shiny and new!

Post by Aura 4th March 2016, 11:27 am

So shiny and new! Tumblr_mmyhvlQ1M21sp9fcho1_500

Well, make that "Yo".

Anywayz. Don't worry Awki, at least you managed to get on the site without troubles... It took me 15 minutes to figure out I was typing my password in the 'e-mail' section...

So, uh...yeah... Welcome to Fairy tail Rp!
    So shiny and new! 146247-welcome-to-hell-dog-gif-Imgur-nslp

~From~
    Me and the Satanic Dog

_____________________________________________________________________________________

And be she but Small,
    she is Fierce

So shiny and new! GWsGXSQ

.:} The Road of Desire |Fire Dragon Slayer | Kenna Terrynhain {:.
    .:} The Nightmare in Your Head | Avide - Combat Pet {:.

D~4 ||C~4 ||B~2 ||A~ ||S~

Slots: 4/6

Mathias Tremolo
    Mathias Tremolo

Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Archemage's Seal
    Guild : Infinity Hydra
    Experience : 50

Post by Mathias Tremolo 4th March 2016, 10:44 pm

:panda87: Omigosh hello, Awki!

Pleased to make your acquaintance. ~ Super glad to hear you're finding your way around. I'm pretty darn new here, too. We can struggle together, heh.

There's a lotta stuff to absorb in this forum, but I think I can get around pretty well now. Feel free to note me anytime if you have any questions, llama-based conspiracies, or hot sauce suggestions! (Or, ya know, possibly anythin' else.)

A warm welcome to you! c:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

So shiny and new! 2g77a1uSo shiny and new! Female_by_agent_pits-d8ebynkSo shiny and new! Any_by_agent_pits-d88sq6zSo shiny and new! 0LVcGsI
    Chesha
    Chesha

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Lucifer's Descendant
    Experience : 10762.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Spatial Devourer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chesha 5th March 2016, 12:35 am

*Peels back the plastic wrap* Oh shit I removed the protective wrapping D: Welp yer stuck with us now! No returns!

Anyhoozles welcome to the forum and if you need help with things we're all pretty friendly folk here as you've already found in the chatbox ^-^ We'll answer questions via PM, chatbox, forum post etc and if we can't we're pretty good at finding someone who does! And don't worry about the forum navigation, despite doing years of forum RP every time I join a new place it's always confusing and I end up running all over the place to figure out where shtuffs is and figurin' out what I need to know!

Cr1tikal
    Cr1tikal

Player 
    Cosmic Coins : 8

Character Sheet
    First Skill: FrostFire Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill: Cosmic Slayer
    Third Skill:

Post by Cr1tikal 5th March 2016, 3:01 am

WELCOME TO FAIRY TAIL RP!!!

If you need any help with anything on site feel free to PM any of the Admins/Staff, or hop into the cbox on the main page and ask away! We will always try to answer quickly so we can get you started and having fun!

(If you can play nice and try not to kill people in character you can join Pharoah's Call! An Independent Guild against killing and working for the betterment of all!)

So shiny and new! MQNhOUw

Shen Hakuhei
    Shen Hakuhei

VIP- Demon Slayer- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Hybrid Theory
    Guild : Lamia Scale

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Heavenly Palm
    Second Skill: Gale Dragon Slayer
    Third Skill:

Post by Shen Hakuhei 5th March 2016, 4:33 am

Welcome to the forum!

So shiny and new! Shen4_by_gramcrackers-db7e971
    / Character /

Battle Theme
    Akryn
    Akryn

Quality Badge Level 1- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Lucifer's Aura
    Mentor : Thorsfell, Gamara, Vishnu, Cytorakk, Botosai
    Experience : 1625

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Wind Magic
    Second Skill: None
    Third Skill:

Post by Akryn 5th March 2016, 2:05 pm

Welcome new girl! Don't worry, when I first started forum rp it confused me to

Prayne de crabug ahm keike rinedere be-yogt iglo kes gron!

Akryns battle theme

Spoiler:

Dramatic moments

Spoiler:

"I came into this world, kicking, screaming, and covered in someone elses blood. I have little issue going out the same way."
    Aliannah
    Aliannah

Omen Angel

Omen Angel

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- Limited Edition- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Taskmaster- Fan Art Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Omen Angel
    Faction : The Rune Knights
    Mentor : Deniel
    Experience : 1,362,393

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Calling of Heaven and Hell
    Second Skill: Fallen Angel Take Over
    Third Skill:

Post by Aliannah 5th March 2016, 4:01 pm

*Steps on Aiyana* Don't go recruiting in threads you Fluffle butt.

'enyway. Welcome~
    As you can see many of us have a great relationship and we are all super friendly here. If you have questions Personal Message(PM) any of the staff (the white people and the black people, usually with glows). Or catch someone on the Chatbox. It's usually chaotic in there so be careful~

Why they gotta be white or black! RACIST!

AYIA IMMA SHANK YOU

Last edited by Goddess Alyia on 5th March 2016, 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Legacy of the Fire King
    Position : The Vanquisher
    Guild : Infinity Hydra (Guildmaster)
    Mentor : Hephaestus
    Experience : 420,643

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Flame God Slayer (3rd Gen)
    Second Skill: -
    Third Skill:

Post by Ardere Kasai 5th March 2016, 4:18 pm

We already met in the cb, but welcome to the site. I hope you enjoy your stay!

So shiny and new! FYZkfE1
    God Force:

Legacy Form:

Love Warrior Riley
    Love Warrior Riley

Quality Badge Level 1- Player 
    Lineage : Conqueror's Courage
    Guild : Infinity Hydra
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Power of Love [INW]
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Love Warrior Riley 5th March 2016, 5:01 pm

Welcome, human!

So shiny and new! BI2gBSG
    [Riley: The Soldier of Love] [Power of Love]

Current date/time is 7th May 2024, 12:38 am