Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

ship and Vehicle purchase threads

Raiza
    Raiza

The Red Player

The Red Player

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- Dark Guild Ace- A-Rank- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Descendant of the First Reaper
    Position : Sinner #5: Wrath
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 225,322.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: The Reckoning
    Second Skill: Death's Game
    Third Skill:

ship and Vehicle purchase threads Empty ship and Vehicle purchase threads

Post by Raiza 28th February 2016, 3:39 pm

Well, I know where the ship purchase thread is, but I lost the vehicle purchase thread, used to be motor city, but gone now(?)

Anyways, my suggestion is, to put them in the actual shop board, where the other things we buy are.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

ship and Vehicle purchase threads YdfXSKP
    Daddy
    Daddy

Lord of Domination

Lord of Domination

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Demon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Ice Cold
    Position : None
    Experience : 944

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Blood and Bones
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

ship and Vehicle purchase threads Empty Re: ship and Vehicle purchase threads

Post by Daddy 28th February 2016, 3:56 pm

Normal Vehicles were taken down to be rebalanced

_____________________________________________________________________________________

ship and Vehicle purchase threads JAgwtRZ
    Raiza
    Raiza

The Red Player

The Red Player

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- Dark Guild Ace- A-Rank- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Raiza 28th February 2016, 7:16 pm

yet nothing in patches about this? Can we not like... advertise this?

my second point in putting all in the shop board still stands though... why go to an rp area to find a shop which costs ooc currency(yes jewels to me are ooc, as we can say our characters are richer/poorer than the jewels we oocly have, as I've rp'd with raiza having very little, despite my 200k jewels(isnt a lot anyways) )

Ninetails Derpfox

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Soul
    Second Skill: Ice
    Third Skill:

Post by Ninetails Derpfox 28th February 2016, 8:49 pm

We put those shops in those areas because it makes more sense to have the ship shop at the sea where boats normally are. The same for cars and motor city.

If I recall correction, when the car shop was taken down there was in a patch note for it. I don't remember which one though.

The ship shop is in the seas area for convenience since you're required to have a ship in order to RP in the seas areas. Cars however can be placed in the shops sub-forum since there's no place where it's required for RP'ing.

Also, for those players who make their ships using Schematic Versions, it's easier to go to the ship building sub-forum from where it currently is. I'll speak from personal experience since I'm running 2g internet, it's painful to load FT's main page. I don't know why, but it takes FOREVER to load the main page but significantly less time for every other page. So being able to circumvent that is a godsend.
    Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Embodiment of the 13th
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Mentor : Sky Emperor Shangdi
    Experience : 367,824.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ten No Kichi
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rosetta Crawford 29th February 2016, 1:59 am

The ship and vehicles were put into those areas because they are meant to be things you RP getting. Pretty sure vehicles can be built as well as just purchased, much like ships.

Could be wrong though

ship and Vehicle purchase threads Zack2_by_gramcrackers-d8ker96

ship and Vehicle purchase threads Zack_by_ravenart5-d8j23c0

ship and Vehicle purchase threads Zackrose_zpse9a22d85
    Current missions(4/6):  get the squid A, King of Fighters(S), Village Protection(A), Repair the House(D)
    Javel
    Javel

Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 
    Lineage : Ancient Sealer
    Experience : 250

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Requip: The Soul
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Javel 29th February 2016, 5:18 am

This is exactly what I've been wondering when it came to magic vehicles and why the Motor City shop had no threads in the subforum. Are there plans to include it back or is will it instead count as a magic item?

Raiza
    Raiza

The Red Player

The Red Player

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Raiza 29th February 2016, 7:45 am

except for some of us (like me for example) had no idea there was a ship purchase thread, cause I had no reason to go to the sea threads yet, till I random saw it. If not to include in the shop thread, at least please put a potential forwarding link from the shop to the actual spot, for others that dont know it's location.

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 11:03 am