Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Soft Mornings. (Szeras & Ardere PRIVATE)

Sapphire
    Sapphire

Player 
    Lineage : Curse of the Demon Eater
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Soft Mornings. (Szeras & Ardere PRIVATE) Empty Soft Mornings. (Szeras & Ardere PRIVATE)

Post by Sapphire 11th October 2015, 8:21 pm

Sleepy. . . She could only convene her feelings as such since for the rest of that day she had been prepping the guilds food menu for the last two days. “Why must I do this . . .” She hated having to cook for so many people as she could never tell if they liked it and for each perceived dislike of her food brought a sting to her across the face and a kick to the stomach. Yet even so with all this going on she still powered through it as even in her priestess position she was known as one of the strongest there (And regrettably the best cook there too.) So as she finished she made her usual simple stew in a small bowl and walked back to her “Room” the library.

As she reached the place of rest she could see a small force of minor guild members running away with their hands over their mouths as she walked back to her spot. To her surprise she noticed that her bowls of unfinished food had reacted to the time she slept with it all being covered in a rather tall layer of mould. As she knew that complaints had been put on her before she cleaned it best she could but the scent still hung yet the ability to care was not one she had over that as she slumped down into her pile of pillows and blankets she had “Acquired” from other rooms.

Before she slept she pulled out a book she had been reading currently on the different gods as she memorized it all to mind as she had a photographic memory for such things. With a quick bit of time she had fallen asleep her body open to the air and with a quick amount of dreams was back at the convent once more the rain pouring and her old outfit on.

“Please let me in. . .I ran from a guild and need a place to stay. . .”

She remembered this well the point where she had run from Black Rose and came to the seas with no jewels to her name and a need for a place to stay. Yet to her fear only a church was left and an oddly shaped one at that. As the priest opened the door to her she was given a room to stay in. Soon the scene shifted to a few months later she had already taken a bit of time to get used to her new role. They had seen her prowess with magic and taught her the ways of their priestess the channelers of the Primal Sea gods will. She was sitting at a table in the library reading like usual when the head priest approached and handed her a letter telling her to head to the guild known as Infinity Hydra.

“But why?! I would rather stay here!”

She had finally made a makeshift nest of the place and would rather not have left it and yet she could not refuse the words of the head priest and with a bit of prep was on her way. Soon back in the real world she was softly awoken by the sounds of someone attempting to talk to her someone she recognized but was too drowsy to even see as she groaned and covered herself in “Her” blankets trying to ignore them.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Soft Mornings. (Szeras & Ardere PRIVATE) Mellascyla
    Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Legacy of the Fire King
    Position : The Vanquisher
    Guild : Infinity Hydra (Guildmaster)
    Mentor : Hephaestus
    Experience : 420,643

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Flame God Slayer (3rd Gen)
    Second Skill: -
    Third Skill:

Soft Mornings. (Szeras & Ardere PRIVATE) Empty Re: Soft Mornings. (Szeras & Ardere PRIVATE)

Post by Ardere Kasai 11th October 2015, 8:46 pm

White and red littered across the canvas, it was a gorgeous battle scene from Midi during the Second Great Clan War. Ardere ran his fingers across the canvas, feeling each individual brush stroke the artist had put into it. It was a very nice painting he had picked out, but he did not have time to sit and stare at it. The guild master had checked out quite a few books from the library, and even though he owned it he preferred to not keep them out for too long. Three books were tucked under his arm, each quite different in design. They were ones not specifically from his personal collection, but one he had acquired some time before the guild was finished being built. Considering reading was one of his most fond past times, he had quite the library built inside the guild hall. It was just down the hall on the second floor, luckily the training room on the same hall was lined with magic resistant metal or things could have gotten ugly. If anything horrible were to happen to the library, the perpetrator would not see the light of day for quite some time. He was sure several others in Infinity Hydra felt the same.

His thick boots tapping against the wood floors as he entered the library, a strange smell crossed his path. Coughing a bit, he recognized the smell as mold. Wandering over to the front desk, he slid the three books into the collection bin before attempting to pin point the location of whatever was making that smell. Walking through the aisles, he did not spot anything. Passing a group of blankets and pillows, he kept walking. It took a few moments for his brain to register what he had just passed, but he stepped back a few steps. Turning his head, he saw a young blue haired woman sleeping in this pile with rotting food nearby. You know, we have very nice rooms here. Covering his nose with his elbow, he poked the apparently sleeping Szeras that was in his library. He couldn't honestly say that he was against one staying in the library, but she should at least clean up after herself. Would you like me to throw these out for you?
    @Szeras

Every wound will shape me. Every scar will build my throne.

MADE BY VEL OF GS + ADOX 2.0

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Soft Mornings. (Szeras & Ardere PRIVATE) FYZkfE1
    God Force:

Legacy Form:

Sapphire
    Sapphire

Player 
    Lineage : Curse of the Demon Eater
    Position : None
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Soft Mornings. (Szeras & Ardere PRIVATE) Empty Re: Soft Mornings. (Szeras & Ardere PRIVATE)

Post by Sapphire 11th October 2015, 9:46 pm

The man to her chagrin was not leaving even after she had covered herself and said something about cleaning. . . With a quick kick and dig she had gone to the bottom of her pile and stuck her head out large bags under her eyes from she exhaustion.

“L-Look. . .A-Ardere. . . I sleep in the library cause I prefer to have mass access to books for my reading pleasure plus a room is more stuffy than in here.”

As if by some unholy force she rose from the pile as if it were water and sighed stretching her back and body so that her swimsuit grew tight around her curves and the like as she looked back at Ardere.

“I would greatly appreciate it if you looked around too I have removed the cause of the smell most normal people find distasteful and have also begun my reading on the second half of the library.”

What most did not realise is that she had already read through around half the library's selection having read some of the books already and memorized those she did not as she lay back down in her pile and covered her eyes as they began to sting from a growing headache.

“Might I ask what you are doing here? I know around ninety percent of this guild does not normally read as they are either training or doing jobs so far I have observed the one known as Tyriel, You and a lady I rarely see coming here most often.”

With a look back at Ardere she would get up and sigh smelling her own clothes and nodding as they in her opinion smelt fine whereas to others they would smell strongly of salt water. As she walked by him she would walk into the section on religions and put back her book as she pulled another on a different pantheon this time greek related themes and sit down skipping through pages at inhuman speeds as she memorized pages with ease her mind processing it all quickly. As she looked up she noted that the man known as Ardere had not left yet as she softly set down her book and sighed.

“Is there something you require? I prefer if. . . Y-You would leave me alone. . .I-I would rather it. . . S-S-So that I can read in peace. . .”

In reality she just found it odd that anyone hung around her for the most part as back at the convent she was ostracized for being so odd in her mannerisms and tendency to be a little odd when asking for information with almost pure fanaticism and yet her this man stood unfazed and freaky in all ways to her as the last place she had that happen she called home. . . and she left that behind her.

“W-Why are you still hanging around?!”

Soft Mornings. (Szeras & Ardere PRIVATE) Mellascyla
    Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Legacy of the Fire King
    Position : The Vanquisher
    Guild : Infinity Hydra (Guildmaster)
    Mentor : Hephaestus
    Experience : 420,643

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Flame God Slayer (3rd Gen)
    Second Skill: -
    Third Skill:

Post by Ardere Kasai 11th October 2015, 10:18 pm

Arching a brow at the women, Ardere understood the love of books and knowledge. He spent most of his life trying to gain as much knowledge as he could, but he had come to devote more time to the evident goals here at Infinity Hydra. Reading became more of a past time to him, but that did not deter the fact that he was quite the intelligent man. Oh I understand, I love being surrounded by books. You can stay here if you wish, just wasn't sure if it was the most comfortable. Running his fingers along some of the books in the aisle, he questioned why the young blue haired girl always wore that swim suit. Then again he was often caught wearing his Samurai armor, which wasn't the most practical form of attire. Perhaps the two mages had more in common that he had previously thought. During his thought, she asked what he was doing here. She was quite the observant one, keeping track of who was coming and going. Then again, this was her apparent home so he couldn't blame her for noticing such things. I was returning some books, when I noticed the odd smell hanging around. Then I spotted your little home here, and wanted to check to make sure you were comfortable.

The guild master did not leave, even when she appeared to be moving on and returning some books. He was too intrigued by this girl to just up and leave, her eyes reminded him of some he had seen long ago. For a girl as young as she was, her eyes likely had seen many things. Ardere could relate, even though he was only twenty one, he felt like he was a thousand years old. Sorry if I'm bothering you, I just didn't want to to feel lonely. Many people in this guild are rambunctious and rather dim-witted, but they are still nice. I don't get to often talk to avid readers or intelligent people other than Tyriel and Sayrn. Rummaging through some of the books on the shelves, he was curious as to if she had picked this specific section to stay in, or if she moved around. Leaning against the shelf across from hers, he rummaged through more books. Do you have any favorites to read? I like the ones about creatures of the night, or the ones about ancient civilizations. Flipping through the pages of one of the books, it was evident he was interested in hanging around Szeras, as a friend or at least to socialize. Even though she had been somewhat rude to him, he was a combination of both kind and persistent. This is what made him a good guild master, at least he liked to think so.
    @Szeras

Every wound will shape me. Every scar will build my throne.

MADE BY VEL OF GS + ADOX 2.0

Soft Mornings. (Szeras & Ardere PRIVATE) FYZkfE1
    God Force:

Legacy Form:

Current date/time is 1st May 2024, 7:53 pm