Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Shine Like the Moon! ( Mission / Ardere )

Tess
    Tess

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Dragon Slayer- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Inuki: The Demon Dog
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 3,950

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Numb Angel ❅ Ice Devil
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Shine Like the Moon!  ( Mission / Ardere ) Empty Shine Like the Moon! ( Mission / Ardere )

Post by Tess 14th August 2015, 3:44 pm

Mission!:

Allison yawned, rubbing her eyes fiercely before opening them wide.  As a smile spread across her face, the girl was in motion-- leaping out of bed and dashing in the direction of the bathroom.  Only a few minutes later, a perfectly hyper, red haired mage had just finished making the bed, her hair still wet from the shower and dripping all over the sheets.  A few more minutes later, she was barreling through the streets of Magnolia Town, the short stick of a lollipop hanging out of her mouth.  Allison had skipped a more nutritional breakfast in favor of reaching her destination more quickly-- since this request was somewhat urgent.  Glancing down at the slip of paper clutched in her right hand, the mage read it over once more.  So far, none of the missions Allison had taken had ever been associated with werewolves-- or wolves of any sort, for that matter.  That was part of the reason that she was so emphatic upon arriving on time (rather than being late as usual); however, the girl also despised the idea of any of the villagers becoming injured.  Especially by their relatives or close friends, who gave no indication of a reason why... that would be a completely painful experience that Allison would hate to have anyone go through.

And so, the girl was rushing through the streets, just managing to catch a train right before it left.  She had been late for this particular train many times; after all, it was the one which had a route stopping closest to the Phoenix Mountains out of all others from Magnolia Town.  The Phoenix Mountains were home to the Eclipse Soul Guild Hall... and also, the village from the job request was located at the base of the mountains!  Smiling happily, the red haired mage glanced out the window, watching the scenery rush by as the sky became brighter, the sun rising in the sky.  She had dragged herself out of bed (not really) at quite an early hour for this mission, and although the girl was quite full of energy, even she wasn’t able to act completely normal without close to an ordinary amount of sleep.  Therefore, within several minutes of the train leaving the station in Magnolia Town, Allison had fallen fast asleep.  Her last thought before drifting off completely was, I hope I don’t miss my stop.  I have a mission partner for this one... I wonder who it is?  I’m sure this will be fun! ... But where's Lel?

(( I decided that since we have 50 posts it doesn’t have to jump into serious stuff right away-- so I’m going to spend a few posts with mostly introductory things, if that’s okay. ))

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I WONDER WHEN THIS WILL ALL DISAPPEAR
    ❅STARING OUT OVER THE SKY, I SAY DREAMS ONLY, MAKE THE PAIN STOP. THEN I WAKE UP. NOTHING LASTS FOREVER❅

Shine Like the Moon!  ( Mission / Ardere ) PXRL2Kd
    CHARACTERMAGICCOMPANION
    Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Legacy of the Fire King
    Position : The Vanquisher
    Guild : Infinity Hydra (Guildmaster)
    Mentor : Hephaestus
    Experience : 420,643

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Flame God Slayer (3rd Gen)
    Second Skill: -
    Third Skill:

Shine Like the Moon!  ( Mission / Ardere ) Empty Re: Shine Like the Moon! ( Mission / Ardere )

Post by Ardere Kasai 14th August 2015, 5:35 pm

Ardere looked at the map again, scratching his head. Alright so it's....hmmm. The phoenix, orange and red sitting on his shoulder also examining the map. Sighing slightly, he stood at a fork in the road. Choosing to talk to the Haunted Village was perhaps not the best choice he could have made, the fire mage pondered. Take the right. The phoenix pointed down the right path with her beak. Are you sure? Looking to the bird, he arched a brow. She nodded and he rolled up the map, sliding it into his side pack, which slightly touched the sword on his back. If we get lost, I'm putting this all on you. The majestic bird only heard of in legends rolled her eyes, which would appear slightly entertaining due to being an animal after all. Making his way down the path, he took note of the thick fog, and the dead trees. The area he was in was perhaps not the safest place in all of Fiore, prompting him to keep his senses up.

As he continued walking the path that had been set out in front of him, he could see the village was in sight. Celica, the phoenix stayed perched on his shoulder. Gripping the sword tightly, Ardere heard the howls of the wind. He hadn't been this creeped out since his ranking exam, but he felt no fear. The town was getting closer, but he couldn't see much of it due to the dense trees, which he noted yet again, were pretty damn dead. Black and decaying, falling apart. It was a wonder how these trees stood against even the slightest of breezes. Running a pale finger through his fluffy brown hair, he tightened the red head band slightly. His cloak began flapping in the breeze a bit, as he narrowed his eyes towards the village. Well Celica, let's get the show on the road. And be nice to whoever my partner is. The only thing he knew about his partner was that she was a woman, and from Eclipse Soul. He had only met one man from that guild before, and he had given quite the fight. If she was as good as he was, then they would have no problem dealing with lycans. Tightened the rd leather bracers on his forearms, he was ready for battle. The breeze instantly stopped as he entered the town, with not a sound, not even the hoot of an owl. Looking around, his body tensed up a bit, quite intriguing he thought.
    @Allison WC: 424/400 Post: 1/25

Every wound will shape me. Every scar will build my throne.

MADE BY VEL OF GS + ADOX 2.0

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Shine Like the Moon!  ( Mission / Ardere ) FYZkfE1
    God Force:

Legacy Form:

Tess
    Tess

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Dragon Slayer- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Shine Like the Moon!  ( Mission / Ardere ) Empty Re: Shine Like the Moon! ( Mission / Ardere )

Post by Tess 14th August 2015, 5:53 pm

Allison’s eyes snapped open as the train screeched to a halt, the doors sliding open with a deafening creaking noise. The red haired mage leaned over the arm rest of the seat she was currently occupying, struggling to see where they had stopped. Finally, she managed to catch a few words on a sign just a little ways away, still on the train’s platform; Welcome to Magnolia Town. Blinking in dismay, Allison scrambled to her feet, standing on her tiptoes as she attempted to garner a look at the clock she knew would be hanging above the doorway. It read... oh, dear. The girl’s eyes widened as she realized that her “short nap” had accidentally leaked into a deep sleep, and that Allison had missed her stop; several times, actually. By now it was nearing noon, and the young mage was right back to where she had started. After letting out a short breath, the red haired girl simply shook her head and settled back into her seat, determined to keep her eyes wide open. Although Allison wasn’t actually annoyed-- she never really was, in fact-- the mage was worried that the villagers would be becoming more unstable. The actual night of the Perfect Moon was tomorrow, but the girl had a feeling that there would be signs of their unique bloodline of being Lycanth.

A little while later, Allison was leaping off of the train in front of her correct station, landing on the platform with only a soft thump. She immediately took off at a sprint, dashing through the small town until she reached the edge. Apparently the village where the job request’s location had been specified was... well, the girl really had no idea, except for that it was near the bottom of the Phoenix Mountains. Tilting her head to one side, Allison scanned the area for some sort of map or guide; anything that could assist her in choosing the correct path to reach her destination. Several minutes later, she was headed straight towards the mountains, a large piece of paper with furled corners clutched in her left hand. Every so often, the mage glanced down and smoothed it out, checking to make certain that she was heading towards the correct location. But unfortunately, Allison was reading the map upside-down the entire time, and she ended up becoming hopelessly lost-- although since her navigation skills and her ability to actually read the map both were a bit lacking, somehow the young mage didn’t end up too far off of the path. She would definitely be late though...

(( 431 Words. 2/25 Posts. ))

❅STARING OUT OVER THE SKY, I SAY DREAMS ONLY, MAKE THE PAIN STOP. THEN I WAKE UP. NOTHING LASTS FOREVER❅

CHARACTERMAGICCOMPANION
    Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ardere Kasai 14th August 2015, 6:22 pm

As he entered the town, Ardere initially saw no one. After looking around, he saw a few townspeople, but they seemed wary. Considering the legend of the lycan curse here in the town, he imagined this place got pretty antsy every fifty years. Though they didn't seem to be wary about any lycans, rather they were glaring him down. Perhaps they didn't like newcomers, it wouldn't be the first time he had encountered this problem. He didn't like this foggy, creepy town anyways. But everyone deserved a chance to live, and if the lycans spread throughout the country, there would be a serious problem on their hands. What are you looking at? The phoenix squawked at one of the men staring at them through his blinds, he quickly closed the blinds, hiding like some recluse. Be nice Celica, just ignore them. Huffing slightly, he could tell his partner was getting anxious. He couldn't blame here, the town was creepy, with a hint of hostility. Looking to the main path, he began his journey to the edge of town.

Sighing slightly, he ignored the wary townspeople. Patting Celica on the head, he tried to keep her calm. There was not much left to go until he reached the edge of town, however a chill was sent down his spine when he passed a hooded figure. Hearing a slightly growl, his hand slid to his sword, but stopped midway. Getting into a fight now was not in his best interest, so he would wait until he returned with his partner. Ardere slid his pale hands into his pockets, looking up to the ominous moon. Arriving promptly at the edge of town, he could now peer into the Graveyard Sea. Standing there with his hands in his pockets, his cloak began flapping in the wind more furiously as the breeze picked up. Gritting his teeth a bit, he exhaled deeply, nodding. He was not the most fond of beasts of the night, but he kept his calm and laid back composure as much as he could. Then, he heard someone coming. Turning, he could see a young girl what what appeared to be red hair making her way towards him. Considering she was the most normal looking person he had seen all day, and the rush she was in, he assumed it was her. She seemed young from what he could tell, but that was irrelevant in the mage world.
    @Allison WC: 408/400 Post: 2/25

God Force:

Legacy Form:

Tess
    Tess

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tess 14th August 2015, 6:41 pm

After what seemed to be several hours but was in reality much less, Allison managed to stumble into a village-- the village, to be precise; her original destination. This event in itself was rather miraculous, given the young mage’s terrifyingly inaccurate sense of direction, but nonetheless she had made it here. That was all that mattered at this point. The red haired girl began to wander around now that she had arrived, since of course her mission partner wasn’t at the gates waiting for her. Reflecting upon the fact that their time to explore the village and get to know the habitants of the settlement was running out, the mage quickened her pace and tried to take in everything as swiftly as possible. Allison was largely oblivious to the nasty looks the villagers were shooting her-- a few seemed to be sent with the intention to burn through her skull through the power of will alone. Instead, she simply beamed at anything moving which was within her field of vision; somehow, she also managed to wave and smile at the citizens who were glaring at the girl without actually making any sort of motion.

Allison finally decided that she had seen enough of the village to know her way around (as though that could ever be the case) and remembered that she did have a mission partner for this assignment; although the person’s name, guild, and any sort of detail whatsoever was unknown. Often times, the red haired mage might not have remembered any information anyways, so the outcome was largely the same no matter what she was given. The girl gave her current surroundings a quick glance before skipping off in a random direction. Staying still wouldn’t assist her in finding her mission partner... right? Unfortunately, Allison ended up becoming hopelessly discombobulated, and she couldn’t manage to recall whether she had already passed through a certain area while searching for the other mage. Eventually, the redhead stopped upon ending up near some sort of water. There was a saying she had heard; follow water, and you’ll reach inhabited land, right? Shrugging to herself, Allison beamed cheerfully and began to half skip, half bounce along the coast of the Graveyard Sea, unaware of the heavy and almost dark feeling in the air.

Finally, she had just decided to give up when the shape of a young man emerged directly in front of her, from the whisps of fog floating around the area. The red haired mage squinted, attempting to pick out his features in the hope that they would be recognizable-- but since she didn’t manage to do so, the girl gave it up and simply waved with a huge motion, a wide smile flashing across her face. “Hello there! My name is Allison! Have you seen... well, have you seen a village around here? I’m a bit lost, you see-- anyways, what’s your name? It’s nice to meet you!” She drew closer to the man and extended a hand for a split second before dropping it after a thought, and leaping into a tackle hug.

(( 517 Words. 3/25 Posts. ))

CHARACTERMAGICCOMPANION
    Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ardere Kasai 14th August 2015, 7:11 pm

Ardere waved back to the young girl, he seemed to be quite friendly. Yeah actually the village is right there- Pointing to the path that lead right through the village, she would leap towards him. Catching the young red headed woman, he returned the random hug a bit confused. Patting her on the back, he let her back onto the ground. My name is Ardere, actually. I'd like to guess you're the Eclipse Soul mage I'm partnering up with? She was a lovely young girl, and very friendly. The fire mage noted that if he ever had a daughter some day, he hoped she was as kind and friendly as this one was. Considering the first Eclipse Soul made had put up a fight, and now the current one he had met was hugging him, he had gotten a fairly good impression off of the guild. I'm a Sabertooth mage, if you didn't know. For some reason, upon the young girl's arrival, the fog lifted a bit. She seemed to bring a sense of energy and brightness that had been lacking on his previous missions, though he did not think that meant she was any less of a fighter. There was no way Eclipse Soul would send a young girl with no combat knowledge out here to fight a pack of lycans.

I'm afraid we don't have too much time for introductions, so let's go to it yeah? Hearing some rustling from about ten meters away, his hand shifted to the handle of his valiant blade, Clarent. Then, the rustling stopped. Sorry, thought I heard something. The Perfect Moon seems to be arriving, so should we patrol the coast or check out the town? Ladies choice. Oh and Celica, go check out the area. Lifting his arm upwards, the phoenix was prompted to take flight. Another girl? You gonna date her too? The red and yellow bird swiftly took off, laughing a bit as she did so, to perform her usual recon. Sorry about her, she's....rough around the edges. Unfortunately his phoenix was not the nicest of birds, but she did care highly for him and would always protect him, as he had done for her. The flaming tattoos across his cheek and neck reflected the moonlight with their magical ink, as the ominous sounds of the night returned, and the mission would soon truly begin for the two mages. Hopefully he had made the correct first impression, he would not wish to start off on poor terms with his mission partner this early on. He rarely went on missions with non Sabertooth members, but he found it quite refreshing these days.
    @Allison WC: 443/400 Post: 3/25

God Force:

Legacy Form:

Tess
    Tess

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tess 14th August 2015, 7:32 pm

Oh, the village was right there? Where? Blinking in confusion, Allison twisted around a little bit, not letting go of the stranger just yet. And then, a few moments later he introduced himself, and the red haired girl now had a name; hopefully she would be able to recall it later. Apparently he was Ardere, and... hm? The mage tilted her head to one side, the last few words that the man had said finally sinking in. Yes, that was right! “I’m Allison! I already said that, but-- it’s true! And, I’m from Eclipse Soul, you’re right! It’s nice to meet you, Ardere-san!” Her words weren’t the most eloquent or fluent, but they were infused with warmth and excitement in abundance; her cheerful attitude shone through despite her mix-up with re-introducing herself. And what did he say? The girl let go of the young man, realizing that she had still been hugging him; not that she really minded, but some people weren’t fond of long hugs, and Allison knew that their preference came first. Oh, right-- he was a Sabertooth mage, whatever that meant. Perhaps she should ask? Did he summon Saber-toothed Tigers to fight for him, and they had adopted the mage into their family, making him a “Sabertooth Mage”? The girl shrugged before averting her attention back to the surrounding area-- there was a certain uneasy feeling in the air, whatever it was. But she was soon sidetracked by her curiosity on what exactly a Sabertooth Mage was. So, she asked. “Are you a summoner? Do you summon Saber-toothed Tigers? Why are you a Sabertooth Mage? Is it a kind of title?” Her questions whooshed out nearly simultaneously, the slight echo in the air causing them to layer on top of each other.

The mage finally returned the majority of her attention to going back to the village. Yes, as Ardere had said; time was short, so they had to be getting on their way. She completely ignored most everything of what he had said, still partially out of it, but Allison managed to catch the last several phrases in a string of sentences. Oh... her choice? “Let’s patrol the coast!” The girl shouted cheerfully, taking off in a flash. She bounded along, mostly remaining travelling in a straight line despite her erratic and largely unpredictable way of moving. The mage occasionally step-teleported from one spot to another, not realizing that she was mixing in magic with her ordinary skips and dashes. It did cause her to cover area more quickly; but unfortunately, that wasn’t necessarily a good thing... after all, she wasn’t paying attention to her surroundings at all, which was really the point of patrolling. Ah! Allison tried to stop mid-skip, but her momentum carried her forwards, causing the girl to crash into a nearby tree. Something had just occurred to the red haired mage; what was that the man had said about the phoenix? She was... rough around the edges? Like a painting or a drawing? Tilting her head to the side, Allison called out without turning around, “Ardere-san, is Celica-san an enchanted painting?” But, she hadn’t seen half-missing feathertips or anything which might indicate that her original picture had been missing parts next to the frame. The girl scrunched up her face, trying to recall the phoenix before she had flown away-- it was hard, since she had been distracted at the moment.

(( 572 Words. 4/25 Posts. ))

CHARACTERMAGICCOMPANION
    Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ardere Kasai 14th August 2015, 8:21 pm

Ardere chuckled a bit and would pat her on her head. It's very nice to meet you too by the way. She was perhaps the most cheerful girl he had met during his travels, as he noted her energy was much higher than the usual mage. It was ironic to see such excitement in a mage, considering they were in a literally Haunted Village. Patting her on the shoulders to calm her down a bit, he smiled slightly. I-well I...haha. You certainly do ask many questions, but I am actually a Flame God Slayer. Sabertooth is just the name, I imagine because it's a fierce animal, and we are a guild of strength after all. He hoped he had sufficiently answered her questions, thought judging by her personality he could tell many more to come. Luckily for her, he was quite the patient man. Looking to the village as she did, he observed the darkness that came without. The town was not as dark was the areas surrounding it, but he did not picture himself living here any time in the foreseeable future. Nodding to the young red headed girl, he turned his attention back to the coast. The coast it is then, but try to keep it down. Lycans have very sensitive hearing.

The fire mage had done extensive reading about the beasts of this world, among many other things. He was quite familiar with how they could be beaten, and luckily fire was a good method. Which made him question the girl's magic, she must have something that would be of use. Ardere was slightly distracted by her acting like a young girl, skipping and hopping, which he actually found quite entertaining. She was certainly adorable, it was hard to imagine she was a mage equal to him in rank. Catching her just before she crashed into one of the trees, he pulled her over to him and patted her on the head. Gotta be more careful. Then arched a brow at her question, which he was unsure of how to answer. No actually, she's just a normal phoenix. Well, not normal per say. Since I've told you mine, what would your magic be? The coast was long, but they should be able to successfully patrol it quickly. Looking out into the foggy sea, he could see a light house towards one of the larger rocks. Hearing some rustling again, he unsheathed his blade. The orange and white blade reflected some of the bright moon light, which was much more bright than he had ever seen before. A Perfect Moon, they called it. He could not tell if any lycans were nearby, considering he did not know what one smelled like. Did you hear that? With his enhanced senses, he was unsure whether or not she would be able to hear it. It seemed it had gone for now, but the brightly shining moon in the night sky told him they would not be alone for long.
    @Allison WC: 500/400 Post: 4/25

(OOC: Go ahead and roll if you wish)

God Force:

Legacy Form:

Tess
    Tess

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tess 14th August 2015, 9:42 pm

Allison was utterly confused at the moment.  So, he was a Flame God Slayer-- that was interesting, since the girl had only met one other God Slayer before, and she had been quite different in demeanor than this young man.  But also, Ardere had said something about Sabertooth being just the name... and then added on something about the guild being one of strength, and the Sabertooth animal.  But why was he called a Sabertooth, if his guild was one of strength?  And when did guilds come into the conversation, anyways?  The mage remembered that the other redhead had correctly guessed that she was an Eclipse Soul guild mage, but that had been as far as the conversation on guilds had progressed... right?  Tilting her head to one side, Allison pondered upon the matter and then continued to ask more questions, being saved by Ardere at the last moment before she crashed into the tree.  Then she listened carefully as the young man answered her inquiry-- or inquiries, rather, about Celica.  She was just a normal phoenix?  Not an enchanted painting?  Perhaps she was a drawing then, colored in?  The red haired girl bounced in place, listening with avidly to Ardere.  He wanted to know what her magic was!

“Oh!  Well, I’m a... weapons user.  And I fix people!”  The mage explained rather vaguely, although not in her opinion, about her magic-- and then she recalled that the actual name of the magic had never been said. “My magic is--“  At that moment, Ardere’s previous request flashed through her mind, and Allison quieted down.  She had forgotten that they were actually on a mission.  Carefully in a softer tone and lesser in volume, the red haired girl finished her sentence. “... Is called Pain, Stop.”  She finally realized that Ardere wasn’t saying anything and imitated him, blinking in curiosity as the man seemed to prepare for a confrontation.  Allison cheerfully unsheathed her blade as well, listening to the other mage’s question.  Did she hear what?  The girl tilted her head carefully to one side, focusing on every single sound that reached her ears.  There seemed to be something-- or rather, some things, moving around nearby. “Who do you think it is?  The werewolves?  Should we go look?  Do you want me to?” she asked in succession, trying not to let the whole area know of her location but only halfway succeeding in keeping her voice down.

(( 411 Words.  5/25 Posts.  And I'm off for tonight ~ ))

((Edit: After I went to bed I was like, dang it I know I forgot something.  So I'm on my phone now and here's your monster roll & I reposted the post since I couldn't roll by editing the old one. ))

(( Another edit: Let's try this again. Hopefully it won' be as disastrous as the other one.))

CHARACTERMAGICCOMPANION
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 14th August 2015, 9:42 pm

The member 'Allison' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Shine Like the Moon!  ( Mission / Ardere ) NormalMonster Shine Like the Moon!  ( Mission / Ardere ) StrongMonster
    Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ardere Kasai 14th August 2015, 10:18 pm

Ardere nodded, a weapon user could be useful. Then she mentioned fixing people, presumably some form of healing magic. Considering his destructive and flashy style, she was quite the contrast to him. Perhaps that had been why they were on the mission together, and they had the opportunity to make quite the duo. Her magic seemed to be called "Pain, stop", quite the interesting name. It sounded like the kind of magic he would find use of, and very fitting for such a cheery young girl as Allison. He had noted her quieting down, but he assumed it was just her thinking for a moment. There seemed to be a bit more to this girl than meets the eye. Re-focusing his attention on the sound he heard, his partner confirmed it. It was unfortunate they had encountered trouble so early, but they were bound to at some point. Drawing his sort as the rustling continued, he answered her question. Don't pursue it, wait until it comes out for us. The moonlight will provide better vision for us, the darkness is their realm. Stepping back a bit, he put an arm in front of Allison prompting her to move back a bit as well.

The ripping of wind, sound, like a shock wave almost. Luckily due to his slayer senses and increased reaction time, he could tackle Allison out of the way. As soon as he body his hers, being as soft as he could as to not hurt her, he felt the shockwave fly right past him. His cloak flapped furiously, ripping in several places. Now that he could see, he realized it was a sound wave. Rolling off of the young girl, he quickly drew his sword. Without hesitation, a large brown beast would leap out of the brush. Rather than waiting defensively, he charged the beast that was charging him. Ducking beneath a slash of claws, he repeatedly slammed his blade into the stomach of the lycan, dishing out two punches into the chest of the crature. Black after burn flames appeared on the brown hairy being, dealing extra damage equal to half his rank. Strangely enough, his blade didn't seem to do as much damage as he had anticipated. Blocking a slash with his blade, the brown haired mage tumbled across the sand. Quickly regaining his balance, he kicked off the ground. Being launched right below a slash from the beast, he rammed his blade into the stomach of the lycan yet again. With increased speed far beyond the capabilities of the lycan, he knocked the beast out within seconds. Turning back to Allison, the crimson red stains on his shirt were now noticeable. Are you- He would have asked if she was alright, but four more of the beasts had leaped out from the shadows. And he had a feeling more were to come, as it seemed they were not easy to beat. There was only one way he would be able to take out these beasts, and clutching his blade he prepared to do so.  
    @Allison WC: 510/400 Post: 5/25

(OOC: I only stopped one so we can stretch this out a bit)

Stuff:

Last edited by Fire King Ardere on 15th August 2015, 11:09 am; edited 1 time in total

God Force:

Legacy Form:

Tess
    Tess

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tess 15th August 2015, 7:31 am

Allison simply nodded as the brown haired mage advised her not to make a move just yet.  She hadn’t been planning to, anyways; if they could get through this without fighting, it would be for the best.  After all, weren’t the villagers still human under all of that mess?  When they finally regained their senses and shifted back, Allison knew that each would feel sorry if they had hurt one of their fellow villagers.  Therefore, although the red haired girl had no intention of letting them go altogether, she wanted to see whether this problem could possibly be solved without so many serious injuries.  The mage was just about to call out into the darkness when she was tackled abruptly by her mission partner, sending them both sprawling onto the ground.  Ardere rose to his feet immediately to face the beast which had just appeared, and Allison promptly attempted to do so as well.  Unfortunately, her coat was longer than necessary, and therefore it became tangled in some nearby underbrush as she bounced to her feet, catching the girl and securing her in that spot.  She watched as Ardere swiftly defeated the monster... but it seemed that there were plenty more arriving just now.

The red haired mage turned around to face the snagged fabric and yanked with all her might on the jacket, and thankfully, it managed to rip and she went flying backwards towards the new opponents.  Well... perhaps that was not so opportune after all, but either way Allison managed to get to her feet, a cheerful smile still steady on her face.  Marching straight up to the group of werewolves, the girl addressed the closest one with a bright expression. “So, what is your name?  My name is Allison!  It’s nice to meet you!  I would shake your hand, but unfortunately you don’t have paws.  I mean, I don’t have paws.  Or you don’t have hands.  Either way, how are you doing tonight?”  She beamed at the werewolf she had been talking to-- but of course, she didn’t receive a reply.  Fortunately, the group seemed to be puzzled enough at what she was doing that they didn’t make a move to attack, and Allison went right on babbling and trying to make a conversation. “Anyways, you should really stay away from the village.  Because, you know, if you try to go back to the village, you might hurt someone!  And those are your friends!  Even though you’re werewolves due to some gene or whatnot, you can control yourselves, I know!  And if you can’t, then you’re a really bad friend, and I don’t know how strong your bloodlust or the control of your berserk state is, but I know you can control it!  And... uh... my name is Allison, and it’s nice to meet you.”  She finally wound her long lecture down with another introduction before smiling at the small group in a genuinely friendly manner.

Unfortunately, they didn’t seem to be amused by her speech; actually, they were quite angry, and during the entire scolding Allison had given, two had been snarling and pawing at the ground, and as soon as she was done they leaped... at each other.  Blinking in surprise, the girl waved her hands frantically before dashing closer and trying to stop the whole mess.  She darted around the fight, attempting to soothe the werewolves, but this time, her words didn’t seem to be having any kind of effect at all.  Eventually, Allison sighed and bounded back to join Ardere, shaking her head a little bit. “They just don’t listen... controlled by their anger... really...” But the fight wasn't quite over yet, that she was well aware of, but first the girl turned to face Ardere, asking cheerfully, "Are you alright?"

(( 632 Words.  6/25 Posts. ))

CHARACTERMAGICCOMPANION
    Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ardere Kasai 15th August 2015, 12:41 pm

Ardere arched a brow, as Allison seemed to be trying to calm them down. He gave her props for trying, but these beasts would not be stopped even by the charms of an adorable young girl. I'll be fine, but it looks like we have no choice but to fight. Their skin is tough, I could barely break it. Just, try to not kill them, though I suppose that might not be a problem for you. Stay safe, and don't get hurt. Charging towards three of them, he held out his blade to the side as flames enveloped it. Flames covered the blade, then extended outwards ten meters. This massive flame blade, was known as the Sword of Kings. As the three hairy beasts charged him, the blade was swung horizontally at all of them. There was no change in the weight of the blade, so it was swung with as much speed and ferocity as it normally would have been. The flame singing the lycans, but not injuring them much. Spiraling around, he slashed at them again. Sliding between two clash slashes, a bit of fear surged through his veins. If those claws hit him full on, it would be like a knife through butter. Luckily his tattoos allows his fire abilities to deal extra damage, soon enough they would be toast, literally.

Taking some steps back, he duly noted the lycans seemed a bit pissed that they had gotten a bit burned up. Charging him, he rolled sideways to dodge a sonic wave. Then swung his blade horizontally, slashing through all of them again. Jumping up into a tree, he took up into the air a few meters, watching as the three lycans scrambled to climb up the tree towards him. Jumping off of the tree, he spun in the air, repeatedly hitting the trunk of the tree with the massive blade of flames. The base of the tree began to break apart, and with the ripping of wood, it began to fall over. As the tree fell over, it landed on one of the lycans, slightly injuring it. The other two fell off, but were unharmed. Standing on the branch of the tree he had landed on, the lycans were most certainly angry. Hopping down a few branches, he jabbed his blade at one of the charging lycans repeatedly. It was extremely hard for them to dodge a blade of the size that the Sword of Kings was, but so far they still kept coming. Swiping his blade to the side, he hit one of them, forcing that lycan to run into a tree. Ardere would have laughed, but the situation was a bit too serious for that. Jumping back towards the beach, he noticed one of the lycans had fallen unconscious, it seemed that it had been taken out. The progress was slow, but it was happening. Hopefully Allison was also doing alright.
    @Allison WC: 488/400 Post: 6/25

Ability:

God Force:

Legacy Form:

Tess
    Tess

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tess 15th August 2015, 1:14 pm

Allison glanced the young man over once before nodding cheerfully-- he did seem to be fine. “Okay, we’ll fight.”  His comment about not killing them was duly registered, but the girl knew that if a time came where she saw the group of opponents suffering or in pain... well, she would either heal them or fix them.  No exceptions.  Her expression slightly becoming more serious, the red haired mage observed Ardere sprinting directly towards a trio of the lycans, one of the fighting ones turning to face their new enemy.  She immediately skipped straight towards the creature, landing directly behind it and doing a bit of damage from the magical impact itself.  Murmuring to herself, the girl cast what was her most simple spell-- Nerve Pierce.  A few moments later, the red haired mage felt it affect the creature solidly, although since no pain was felt and there was no obvious effect, she supposed that it still might not have known she was here.  Well, that was going to change; although the werewolf wouldn’t suffer, she would make certain of that.  First, she swiftly summoned Maia, since her spell would be useful and the passive even more so at the moment.  Then wielding her katana, the girl dealt several blows before leaping away to consider the effect.  The creature was perfectly knocked out, and Allison was happy in the fact that it didn’t even seem to have felt anything; of course, that was the point of it all.

Turning to see how Ardere was faring, the redheaded mage glanced back at Maia, and the young woman nodded in an almost unnoticeable fashion.  Then Allison called out, “Ardere-san... try not to stay too close to the two that are left, at least for a moment, okay?  I just want to do one thing!”  Then Maia cast her spell, and lightning rained down from above the two lycans, doing a bit more damage.  They were already fairly wounded from her partner’s attacks, anyways.  Dashing forwards in another skipping step, Allison landed a few more hits on the nearest one, the combined damage from Maia’s passive resulting in enough to knock the creature out.  And the entire process had been painless, which was a distinct relief; Allison knew that there would be villagers who would mourn their companions’ deaths if the two mages killed them... just like Alyia had said.  But nonetheless, she would have fixed them without a backwards glance.  Although the mage wasn’t able to feel any pain, she [i[had[/i] been injured-- by the second creature, who she had attacked head-on.  Realizing this, Allison still wasn’t concerned-- in fact, the red haired girl felt herself become even more invigorated as her own passive took effect, healing the little bit of damage she had taken as well as preventing any sort of tired feeling from taking effect.  There was only one opponent left for now, although many more were probably to come.

(( 490 Words.  7/25 Posts. ))

Statistics & Stuff:

CHARACTERMAGICCOMPANION
    Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ardere Kasai 15th August 2015, 9:41 pm

Watching the lightning rain down upon the furry beasts, Ardere smiled slightly. It seemed his theory had been correct, in fact more than correct, the young girl was a capable fighter. She had such a great spirit and childish streak that he enjoyed, he was not a man with many friends, but perhaps she would be an ample addition to the small list. Wiping off some dirt and bits of scorched bark, he made his way over to the young red haired girl. Wielding the massive flame blade still, the entire area was more well lit than before, and he would smack any stragglers that had survived their onslaught. Looking into the dark abyss, he felt the ground shake beneath his feet slightly. Step back a bit, Allison. Waiting, he heard the ripping and slicing of air. Move! Pushing Allison to the left, then dashing to the right, he rolled across the dark earth, maneuvering himself out of the way from an attack. A large blast of sound ripped through the area, not harming the two mages since both moved out of the way at the same time, or close to it. What the....hell...? Looking out, it was as if every lycan that could move had evacuated the area, though all of the ones they fought were knocked out.

From the darkness, a beast of massive strength would ascend. The massive beast as a lycan, but it seemed this lycan was much stronger than the ones that had come before, almost like an omega or alpha. He was unsure, but from what he had read in books, it seemed more like an Omega. To run into a beast of this strength so early was not in their favor, but they would deal with it. Be careful Allison, this one is stronger than the others. Snarling, saliva dripping from it's mouth, the presumed Omega was ready to battle. The white fur, with glowing eyes, was almost disturbing. Arcing his blade, from a far range he was able to smack the beast twice. And while it seemed slightly injured, he had put nowhere near a large dent of damage into it. The werewolf began to charge him, even matching his speed. His only course of action was to kick an orb into the ground in front of him. With black flames and ripping destruction, an explosion occurred, sending the beast back several meters. It was not heavily injured, but it was evident the beast was angered. It's back would now be towards Allison, allowing her to attack from behind if she so wished.
    @Allison WC: 432/400 Post: 7/25

Spoiler:

God Force:

Legacy Form:

Tess
    Tess

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tess 16th August 2015, 8:46 am

The girl glanced around, realizing that thankfully, none of the lycans that had been defeated had actually died.  Smiling, she turned to Ardere and was just about to ask the brown haired mage where they were headed next, when his words cut through the air, reminding her of the slight tremor which had just occurred.  Allison hadn’t paid much attention to it before, but she obediently stepped back just in time to be pushed away by Ardere, who shouted for her to move at the exact same time.  Blinking in confusion, the redhead watched the trees and ground where she had just been standing become ripped to shreds-- but what had caused it?  Allison tilted her head slowly to one side, contemplating-- and then she realized with a start that the area had become quite silent, besides Ardere’s muttered words that she couldn’t make out.  It seemed that the remaining werewolf, which had already been nearly knocked out, had left the area; for what reason the girl was not privy to.  However, the answer was soon quite apparent, for from above where it had been cloaked in shadow and darkness, came a beast much larger than the others-- this one with pure white fur like snow, or the moon high in the sky above them right now.

Allison blinked at Ardere’s words and then swiftly nodded, before she realized that it was quite dark and most likely, the young man couldn’t see her.  Smiling at her own forgetfulness, the red haired mage said as quietly as possible, trying not to in the process alert everything in the area to her location, “Yes, Ardere-san, thank you.  You be careful too!”  Her mission partner seemed to be doing fine, though; she couldn’t spot any injuries so far.  Skipping towards the creature from behind, as the man had so kindly positioned her, the girl skipped forwards in a spell dash, arriving immediately at her location and doing some damage to boot.  Glancing over at Maia, who had dodged the wave of whatever it had been and retreated alongside her, Allison pointed to the werewolf, who still seemed to be a bit occupied with focusing on Ardere.  Together, the two of them continued to slice at the creature with their respective weapons-- and of course, no pain was felt from Allison’s blows due to her passive, and Maia’s strikes were less frequent.  Soon the beast turned around, finally noticing the pain from the summon’s attacks; but by then both females had retreated and were waiting to see what Ardere did next. Her spells were crippling on opponents that were of an equal strength to her; but in circumstances such as these, physical weapon attacks were more useful, rather than Allison's style of unique creation of blades.

(( 462 Words.  8/25 Posts. ))
    Statistics & Stuff:

CHARACTERMAGICCOMPANION
    Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ardere Kasai 16th August 2015, 12:00 pm

The Lycan had turned it's attention to the young girl that had been attacking it from behind, and unfortunately for it the fire mage was not the kind of man to let a young girl face that beast on her own, even if she was as powerful as he was. Dashing towards the beast with it's back turned, he would leap up into the air. Feeling the cool wind of the night brushing past his wavy brown locks, not much was growing through his head other than the intent of protecting his new mission partner. Bringing the Sword of Kings up into the air, he would bring it back down into the beast's back. The massive flames scorching the beast's back, then the actual metal part of the blade piercing his spine. Just as the beast was going to reach around to hit him, he opened his mouth and exhaled black thick flames into it's back, prompting screeches to come from the beast. The bellow was loud, and powerful, echoing throughout the forest, perhaps even warning the lycans that a savior for this town had come.Allison now! Finish it! Laying out punches into the beast's spine as his blade was still stuck in the beast, flames and all. He was harboring no kind minded intent for this beast. He would not kill it, because that was his duty, but it was a beast that threatened the lives of his loved ones, and he reacted in suit to that.

The moon shone bright in the sky, the Perfect Moon symbolizing the rise of the lycans ever yfifty years. All the while, a Flame God slayer was on the back of an Omega lycan, a powerful white beast that could kill even skilled mages. With his flaming and physical blade into the beast, amidst the barrage of punches it would receive. While neither of the mages were brutal people, they could not allow the lycans to expand their pack. While it sounded cliche, the weight of the world was on their shoulders. The bellow of his flames had been so focused on the beast, that it took the brunt of the flames. But because of how wide the bellow had been, it would directly smash against the earth in front of him. The ground beneath the beast and the man was both scorched, as well was ripped to shreds. It was evident the destructive force behind his magic.
    @Allison WC: 407/400 Post: 8/25

70% mp:

God Force:

Legacy Form:

Tess
    Tess

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tess 16th August 2015, 12:32 pm

Allison blinked at the scene in front of her. Apparently her mission partner was equally energetic, for he immediately charged at the werewolf as soon as the creature turned to face her. The red haired girl stayed hidden for the moment, since Ardere already had an advantage and she wasn’t sure what he was about to do; the young man’s spells seemed to occasionally have a chance of hitting allies, and although the mage didn’t really mind (after all, she would probably be healed for any damage), she wanted to avoid it if possible. Once Ardere shouted for her to finish the battle, Allison skipped out from the shadows where she had been observing; although the mage wasn’t able to use her signature skip-dash, she could always go for the old fashioned way of running and then jumping. And so she did, rushing forwards before pushing off of the ground, leaping forward to strike at the creature. A few more hits and the ivory-furred beast had been knocked out-- and there hadn’t even been a need for Maia to use her spell again. Shrugging at this fact, the red haired girl desummoned the weapon spirit, sheathing her sword at the same time.

Then the young mage turned to face her mission partner, beaming brightly. He was still on top of the unconscious werewolf, and Allison bounded the few steps towards Ardere, waving. Once she was close enough, the girl tugged on his sleeve, trying to get his attention. A few moments later, Allison smiled directly at him before asking cheerfully, “So, where are we going next? Did we patrol the coast yet? That’s what we were trying to do, right? Then again, we did run into some werewolves... so there are probably more! Should we go explore the town now? The villagers might be in trouble, unless defeating this werewolf caused the others to be called off.” She began to skip around the werewolf and Ardere after finishing her wave of questions, her energy level higher than usual. Wait, hadn’t Ardere sent the painted phoenix to finish the task that the two mages hadn’t chosen? Where was Lel Therine, anyways-- had the feline followed Ardere’s companion to... well, where had they gone? Blinking in confusion, the red haired girl froze in her bouncing around and flopped to the ground, utterly puzzled upon what to do next. Surely there were more werewolves that had to be defeated; after all, this one seemed to be somewhat in charge, but their most important leader wouldn’t have come out this quickly... right?

(( 428 Words. 9/25 Posts. ))
    Statistics & Stuff:

CHARACTERMAGICCOMPANION
    Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ardere Kasai 16th August 2015, 3:17 pm

Ardere exhaled heavily as the white beast fell into unconsciousness, allowing him to step off of it confidently. Deactivating the massive amount of flames that covered his blade, the normal sword Clarent would be revealed yet again. Poking the creature, the only noises it made were the sounds of slight breathing. It was alive, but after the beating it had just taken it would not be roaming the streets any time soon. Thanks for the help. Sheathing the blade on his back, he noticed the rips and tears on his clothing from close calls. Luckily it was only near his back, and it's of his lower legs and arms. Nowhere important was exposed, and the integrity of his clothing stayed. It was obvious he had been through battle, but he was not deterred. Looking to the young girl, he caught his breath. You're probably right about the villagers, we should check up on them. The lycan's goal is to spread their curse around anyways, so it couldn't hurt to check. Watching her flop to the ground, he chuckled a bit. What a silly girl, he thought. She was rather great company to have, and so far their mission had not been a failure in any sense of the word.

Alright, come on. Let's head to the village. Making sure she got up, and helping her if he could, Ardere would lead the way onto the path back to the town. He could see buildings from where they were standing, remembering how quick the walk was when he walked it the first time. The fire mage kept his senses focused, just in case any lycans tried to sneak up on them. Chances were that most of them had made their way into town, while they had their own forces for defense it would not be good enough to stop them. The walk back to the town was creepy, but he had in a sense gotten used to the environment they were in. It was creepy, yes, but he was under the impression his life was not as in danger as he had previously guessed. Sadly with missions such as these, one could never truly know, so he kept his guard up for both of their sakes. Peering into the village he did not see a single soul, the cool breeze rolled in without a reaction. Silence was almost more concerning than screaming and shouting would have been. Eyes scanning, ears avid, he sensed nothing. Then, he heard some rustling. Stay cautious..
    @Allison WC: 421/400 Post: 9/25

God Force:

Legacy Form:

Tess
    Tess

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tess 16th August 2015, 7:03 pm

Allison beamed brightly at the young man as he helped her back to her feet. “Thank you, Ardere-san!” she said, bowing and curtsying; although omitting a hug since it seemed that they should be getting on their way.  The two mages began to move in the direction of the village itself-- or at least, the red haired girl assumed they were heading to that location.  Truthfully, the mage didn’t have the slightest clue of which area they were currently in, or how to get to the village; but she trusted that Ardere would speak up if she was wandering off of the path.  As long as Allison stuck close to the brown haired man she should end up where they wanted to go, even if she didn’t quite know where that was.  But as the two traveled, silently for the most part, the redhead began to ponder upon what they would do next.  She had so many questions she wanted to ask her partner, either about him or anything else, to be honest; and then they arrived, and the girl remembered what she’d originally been rather curious about. “What do you mean by the goal of the lycans is to spread around their curse?  Since it’s a curse, don’t they want to avoid having the other villagers contract it?  Or is it not like a disease, and more like a magic spell that if they cast on other people, it’s removed from themselves?”

Swiftly scanning the area, the female didn’t find anything alarming and relaxed immediately back into her normal ways.  Half skipping and bouncing, Allison looked around the town for something seeming suspicious but didn’t manage to find such, either; therefore, she went to go ask Ardere another question. “Ardere-san, what-- I’m sorry!”  It was at that moment that she realized only a few moments before, the young man had murmured a warning.  The red haired mage had been so preoccupied with her thoughts that she hadn’t noticed it.  Abruptly quieting down now that she had, Allison pricked up her ears, searching for anything out of the ordinary, including whatever had prompted Ardere to give the warning.  There was a slight rustling, similar to earlier when several of the werewolves had attacked from the bushes.  Tilting her head to one side, the girl said after a bit of thought, “It doesn’t sound like before, Ardere-san.  Is it a normal animal?  But would they be around while the lycans are about?”

(( 411 Words. 10/25 Posts. ))

Last edited by Allison on 17th August 2015, 9:14 am; edited 1 time in total

CHARACTERMAGICCOMPANION
    Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ardere Kasai 16th August 2015, 8:05 pm

Ardere continued scanning the village, all the while responding to Allison with a noticeably low tone of voice. Knowing lycans could probably hear their heartbeats, but keeping low would still help in the long run. Well, from what I know it is transferred by bite, which would generally mean saliva causes some sort of disease. But for all we know these lycans could transfer it some other way, regardless don't let them bite you. Unsheathing his blade, the fire mage felt uncomfortable without it. Lycans roaming the streets wasn't necessarily the most reassuring thing in the world, if anything it gave him a slight sense of paranoia. Luckily he was a good man at keeping his composure, especially with Allison around. He seemed calm and collected, which he was, but there was an inner sense of fear not for his life but for the lives of others. Listening, he heard rustling. Whatever it was, it was close. He found it strange that no one was in the town, they must all have been hiding inside. Don't worry, just be careful not to make any loud noises. Giving the young red headed girl a reassuring smile, he turned back as they were near a fountain.

The fountain littered with statues of angels, had no running water, at least not anymore. The wind howled, carrying the decaying leaves past the fountain. Whatever it is, it's stalking us. Twirling his sword, Ardere moved his shoulders back and forth creating popping sounds. Looking to the gorgeous moon in the sky, he realized it was a shame that they were fighting amidst what could have been a beautiful night. But instead they were in a frightening town, fighting lycans. I think we shoul- Screaming echoed through the streets of the town, it sounded like a woman. Dashing towards the screaming, he stopped, because the screaming also stopped. Then, he hard foot steps coming from the roof tops. Allison, stay by the fountain. Stepping back slowly, he clutched his sword tight. Eyes glancing back and forth between roof tops, the sounds and smells were too mixed in to tell what was what. Arching a brow, he took a deep breath. Strangely, it was cold. Seeing his own breath was a bit alarming, considering it was summer, even in this town shrouded with darkness. The foot steps increased in speed, and in number. Whatever was coming, which was undoubtedly lycans, had malicious intent. As he was stepping back, he felt something sticky. Beneath his feet, a few drops of blood.
    @Allison WC: 424/400 Post: 10/25

(OOC: You may roll if you wish, or I can)

God Force:

Legacy Form:

Tess
    Tess

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tess 17th August 2015, 10:01 am

The red haired mage nodded at everything that Ardere said in explanation for the lycans’ curse.  In fact, she was most likely giving affirmation every other word, inadvertently at least.  Finally he finished, and the girl beamed widely at her mission partner. “Okay, Ardere-san!  I won’t let them bite me!  You shouldn’t let them bite you either, so be careful!”  Now that Allison understood the curse, or at least a small part of it, she was determined not to allow the brown haired man become a werewolf.  Well, that was unless he wanted to-- did he?  Blinking in confusion, the girl poked the young man in the arm and was just about to inquire as to whether he wanted to become one when she received a statement from the young man, seemingly to make Allison feel more comfortable if she were to be frightened at the moment.  Tilting her head to one side, the girl returned the reassuring smile that Ardere gave her, and then nodded with a cheerful, beaming expression. “I won’t, Ardere-san.  I’ll be careful, but you be careful too!”  Her words were slightly vehement, as she didn’t want the other mage to be injured in any way; just looking at his clothes she could see that there had been a few close calls.  Nonetheless, Allison was quite focused on keeping her voice down at the same time, since Ardere had advised her to do so.

Then the brown haired mage came to the conclusion that the creature was stalking the two of them-- and the redheaded girl was puzzled upon what this meant.  She watched as her partner spun his sword around, and the mage frowned as she heard a slightly funny sound.  After listening for a few moments and being unable to identify the source of the noise, Allison shrugged and went back to standing around, carefully glancing around at the area surrounding the her partner and herself.  Her ears pricked up when Ardere began to say something, and immediately when he was cut off by a scream the girl leaped forwards, drawing her sword.  The brown haired mage had taken off at a run, and then abruptly the scream stopped; and Allison’s eyes narrowed in an uncharacteristic expression.  The warning from Ardere came a few moments later, and the girl heeded it, although she had a mind to protect her partner if it was necessary.  From beneath the young man’s feet came the nearly inaudible sound of the soles slightly resisting each step-- the smooth ground beneath his feet had been splattered with a bit of blood from an unknown source.  Tensing at the scent, Allison scanned the area for any sign of a creature.  There was an unnerving feeling in the night air, but what was the source?

(( 466 Words.  11/25 Posts. )) Tess carried out 1 launched of one Monster Dice :
    Shine Like the Moon!  ( Mission / Ardere ) OdAaNwh
    Tess carried out 1 launched of one Monster Dice :
    Shine Like the Moon!  ( Mission / Ardere ) OdAaNwh

CHARACTERMAGICCOMPANION
    Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ardere Kasai 17th August 2015, 1:57 pm

Ardere continued to step back slowly. Don't worry, I won't let these jokers touch me. Eyes scanning the roof tops, he now saw some shadowy figures across the edges of the roofs. Narrowing his eyes, he gritted his teeth as he could now make out what they were. Lycans were now perched along the roof top in front of him, four to be exact. Then he heard some foot steps coming from the roof of the building near Allison, chances were they were surrounded. The lycans were waiting, but it was obvious there were quite a few of them. He was unsure how many were near the red haired girl, but he knew there were four in front of him, and he would have to deal with them. Clutching his sword tight, the fire mage watched as two lycans jumped down from the roof tops. The brown beasts landed on the ground, making a slight dent in the concrete. Staring the beasts down, they snarled and growled at him. Looks like we have to fight Allison, stay safe. If you need help, call out. Dashing towards the lycan, he arched his body down a bit, still holding his sword. The two lycans accepted his challenge, and returned the charge. Two brown beasts versus one man, it seemed like the odds were in their favor, but that was not the case.

Just as he got close, the beasts took to the air, leaping at him. Arching his body down, he slid across the concrete, past their slashes. For a split second, he noticed their claws scraping the concrete, ripping it to pieces. Their claws were sharp, sharper than anything he had seen in a long time. There was no way he could allow himself to be cut by those, he had to live for Sayrn, and to make sure Allison here made it back home safe. Celica! A black flaming aura would shimmer across his body, as his phoenix swooped down and landed next to him. While she was only a bit bigger than a Falcon, she then began to grow in size. Magic energy charging within Celica, her body burst into flames as she began much larger than even the lycans. Growling at his phoenix companion, the brown creature of the night took no time in admiring her transformation. Charging his partner, they would meet a large claw to the face, both of them. Landing her claws on their hands, she smashed their bodies into the ground. Repeatedly smacking them with her flaming wings, she took to the air a bit, to avoid being slices to pieces by them. The lycans leaping at the bird, Ardere used the fountain as a place to jump off from, meeting them in mid air. Spiraling his body, sword still in hand, he slashes across their stomachs. Causing the two lycans to fall to the ground, he turns to see the other two already charging. It never ends. Quickly dashing over to his phoenix partner, the fire mage would leap onto the majestic bird.
    @Allison C: 511/400 Post: 11/25

Spoiler:

God Force:

Legacy Form:

Tess
    Tess

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tess 17th August 2015, 7:30 pm

By now the girl was thoroughly used to the movements of the lycans; after all, the two mages had so far faced several, and at least the ones that had just now appeared seemed to be much less powerful than the ivory furred creature attacking a little while ago. Allison drew her sword and decided that she would leave Ardere to his own battles, considering the fact that the young man seemed to be getting along just fine, without a single scratch; so the red haired mage slid a little ways away from the fountain, taking care not to go too far. After all, her partner had instructed to remain here, and the girl would listen. Nonetheless, it seemed that she could still participate in the battle; for similarly to the way a few had targeted Ardere, three of the werewolves slipped out of the shadows, advancing on Allison. She was aware of this, and therefore the red haired girl immediately skipped out to meet the trio, beaming happily the entire time. The group seemed to sense that something was amiss in their prey’s reaction, and therefore both sides drew up to a halt, facing each other with vastly different expressions. Allison broke the silence first, still smiling cheerfully.

“Hello! My name is Allison-- it’s nice to meet you! I know that you probably can’t speak to me right now while you’re like this, but I hope that I can learn all of your names later, when you turn back. I’m still kind of confused as to how the entire lycan curse works, but maybe you can explain it to me at that time too. I hope we’ll be good friends. By the way, why don’t you change every single full moon? I thought that was the legend about werewolves. Or are you unique? I’d like to think that I’m unique too... but anyways, it’s wonderful to meet you. I hope that we can be excellent friends, Werewolf-san One, Werewolf-san Two, and Werewolf-san Three!” Winding down her somewhat lengthy introductory speech, Allison held out her left hand for a moment before blinking and switching to her right one. “Normally I might just give someone a hug in greeting, you know-- I don’t really do handshakes very often. Or pawshakes, but in any case... I thought you might not like hugs. Do you like hugs?”

By now two of the werewolves had begun to paw at the ground and were glaring at the girl with quite a forceful expression. Tilting her head to the side and contemplating for a moment before continuing to babble on and on, the red haired mage didn’t show any sign of noticing their distress. Glaring at the girl, the two werewolves started forwards, both at the same time-- and then startled by the sound of another creature’s movement, they turned to glare at each other. Unknownst to the mage, the lycans were arguing about which one would get to kill the girl; and within a few moments their heated discussion of barks and growls turned into a full out fight, with Allison finally managing to notice what was happening. “Anyways, so I just wanted to say-- ehh??” Upon witnessing the mess, the red haired mage was about to tackle the two werewolves in an effort to get them to stop fighting; but at that moment, the third werewolf darted into the fight, the creature’s eyes burning with annoyance. The werewolf had put up with her companions’ foolishness for too long, and decided to put an end to it herself. And so, Allison ended up frantically waving her arms around, weakly attempting to dissuade the lycans from fighting... but alas, or perhaps fortunately, it was in vain. Several minutes later, all three lay in various states of injury, unable to continue the battle.

(( 638 Words. 12/25 Posts. ))

CHARACTERMAGICCOMPANION
    Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ardere Kasai 17th August 2015, 8:04 pm

Now on his flaming phoenix's back, Ardere quickly looked over to Allison. She seemed to be trying to talk them down, which he found admirable and quite adorable, but unfortunately these beasts were beyond the point of reason. Whoever they were, was irrelevant now. They were creatures of the night and they had to be stopped, and they would stop at nothing until everyone was dead or a lycan like them. The fire mage agreed not to kill them, but that in no way meant he would hold his punches. They would feel the full force of his power, and that was not something they could stop. Celica did not have time to stop and worry about the red haired girl, she was too preoccupied with taking to the air to avoid the lycans. Smacking the two charging with her several flaming tails, they hit the wall hard. Stupid dogs. You know better than to charge a lady. The phoenix was sassy, and her partner was aware of this unfortunate fact. Patting her, the brown haired man unhooked his cloak. Falling into the wind, the torn and ripped piece of fabric was whisked away by the ominous breeze. Glaring down at the beasts as Celica continued to dodge their lunges, and hit them with her tail. He clutched his blade tight, making a little clinking sound.

Leaping down from the flaming bird, he landed on one of the lycan's backs, repeatedly plunging his blade into the furry beast. Finishing that one off, he twirled his body to avoid a lunge from the other. Tossing his blade into the ribs of the creature, it howled in pain. Running over to it, he ducked below a slash, then retrieved his blade from between the ribs of the beast. Smacking the large head of the lycan, he instantly knocked it out. Having finished off four beasts in total, he was still not surprised when five more appeared on the roof tops, three jumping down to come at him. Celica, we need to run them into a corner. Climbing back onto his majestic phoenix, the lycans still seemed to be focused on him, not at all intimidated by the blazing bird in front of them. It was almost as if they were incapable of fear, something he both admired and found distasteful. Looking back to Allison again for a split second, he hoped the young girl was faring well. She seemed quite capable in combat, but she was also very kind hearted. He also wanted to save these people, but he knew talking to them had no effect, though he did admire her spirit.
    @Allison WC: 441/400 Post: 12/25

God Force:

Legacy Form:

Current date/time is 6th May 2024, 6:43 pm