Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Mashyuu in: His last Possible Mission? Shine like the moon!

redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Developer/GFX Artist- Dragon VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- A-Rank- Rich- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Cosmic Coins : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Earth God Slayer
    Second Skill: Light Dragon Slayer
    Third Skill:

Mashyuu in: His last Possible Mission? Shine like the moon! Empty Mashyuu in: His last Possible Mission? Shine like the moon!

Post by redheadedstepchild 8th August 2016, 8:35 pm

Job Details:

One night, Mashyuu needed to hold the beasts back for one night, to ensure that they never made it to the larger parts of Fiore. When the job came in that morning to Mashyuu and his daughters door Mashyuu scribbled a note down to inform Amaia where he was going and what he was doing and to stay in the guild hall until he returned, considering a fortress in the sky was likely the safest place to be from werewolves. The Brown haired man dressed in his dark blue jeans, black combat boots, a red under shirt, his mothers brown leather jacket and his red and black gloves. The magical ring Ux was already on his finger as Mashyuu slipped out of his room and lifted his hammer up and slung it over his shoulder while he softly closed the door behind him and made his way up to the roof of the Sabertooth fortress.

The sun was still rising as Mashyuu stepped up atop the Sabertooth Guild hall. A heavy wind always whipped up around anyone who stood here but his hammer allowed for him to fly as is. His sky blue eyes looked out towards the Graveyard Sea's coast where the haunted village was said to be located. That was where he was supposed to go and where he was supposed to make sure that nobody left for a night. More importantly he needed to keep the villagers safe. Mashyuu took a few steps back and ran forward, his legs sprang him out off of the guild tower and carried him far through the air until Mashyuu found himself atop Hoseki, the Gem Dragon. The Dragon grinned as Mashyuu landed on it's back and held on tight. Hoseki flipped through the air then folded it's diamond white wings in and soared for the village...

The pair soared on smooth skies towards the village and touched down about a mile and a half out, nestling inside a small forest. Mashyuu jumped from Hoseki's back and let the grass of the forest crunch beneath Mashyuu's booted feet. His blue eyes scanned about and his nose flared up hard. He could smell the primitive villagers off in the distance, his eyes welled up with water from the overwhelming stench. "Ugh it's like they only bathe once a month or something...." Mashyuu commented softly and shook his head. The young Wizard glanced up at Hoseki and the Dragon smirked down at Mashyuu. "We can wait here and see if anyone comes out if you want.' Mashyuu smirked and shook his head. "You're gonna have to stay in the forest but I'm gonna go see if I can get a head count." The Earthen Wizard said softly and patted his friend on the back, understanding that the Dragon might not be able to blend in at all.

Word Count: 477/20,000

#####
    Post #
    Tagged

Marshy @ THQ
    redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Developer/GFX Artist- Dragon VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- A-Rank- Rich- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Mashyuu in: His last Possible Mission? Shine like the moon! Empty Re: Mashyuu in: His last Possible Mission? Shine like the moon!

Post by redheadedstepchild 9th August 2016, 5:45 pm

Hoseki frowned darkly at Mashyuu and shrugged his horse like shoulders. The white dragon twisted around and stalked deeper into the forest until the beast was able to find a cluster of trees he could hide in without being easily spotted. He didn't like the idea that Mashyuu was going into possible danger without him or another Wizard but sometimes these things needed to happen, Hoseki wasn't always there before and he wouldn't be later on. The White dragon laid down on his belly and unleashed a breath of magical power from his nostrils while his gem like eyes gleamed and watched Mashyuu fade into the distance of the morbid village.

The Gem Dragon took a look around and sniffed the air. He could smell a pack of canines off in the distance, his instincts warned him to be wary of the beasts as the rumors of werewolves was now serving him as a warning. Hoseki opened his wings and kicked off the ground, his powerful body rocketing up into the sky, clearing the forest easily and letting him see all in the forest with his sharp eyes. "I may not be allowed to join Mashyuu in the village but I can see how true these stories of werewolves are." Hoseki mused to himself and beat his wings once, drifting off in a glide after the pack that was a few meters away.

Mashyuu strolled into the village of old, the smell of salt water and fish assaulting the Slayers nose when he took a breath of air. His face twisted up in disgust but he kept the smile on his face. Mashyuu looked at the men and women walking, wearing hats of cloth or leather, and clothes that looked like they were made of burlap sacks. Still they seemed in high spirits as their festival was upon them. How they had forgotten about the times of the Werewolves was beyond Mashyuu but he understood that many of these men and women were young, likely raised by the Werewolves of old and told that these beasts were not real. A ploy to get the young ones to stay in town so they could feed on the young and turn them into Werewolves themselves.

The Wizard took two steps inside the village when his ears twitched at the sound of a shrill scream off in the distance, closer to what he figured was the center of town. In a rush Mashyuu raced to the source of the sound. His body twisted and weaved in between people to get to the scream. Mashyuu found himself siding to a stop, standing in front of a small shop that had an entire wall missing from it. A woman had stood, covered in a deep crimson red, blood sprayed across her face from the beheading of a pig, a butcher stood with his hands out, trying to apologize for his mistake. Mashyuu's shoulder slumped with relief as he twisted around to head back to the front of the town when he walked head first into an elder man.

Word Count: 911/20,000

#####
    Post #
    Tagged

Marshy @ THQ
    redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Mashyuu in: His last Possible Mission? Shine like the moon! Empty Re: Mashyuu in: His last Possible Mission? Shine like the moon!

Post by redheadedstepchild 9th August 2016, 7:02 pm

Crack! The heads of Mashyuu's brown hair covered skull and a skull capped covered elder smashed into each other and caused the two men to nearly fall over, quite the feat for a man nearly ten times the age of Mashyuu. The Earth Wizard stumbled over and braced himself while reaching out to grab the old man by the arm and hold him up from falling as well. "By the Gods, I'm terribly sorry sir. Usually I know what's around me." Mashyuu apologized and glanced at his golden ring, the ring that had the spirit of his draconic teacher Ux. The spirit was normally very aware of those around him and always warned Mashyuu when someone was close. This meant that the old man was stronger than an A rank Wizard. At a time Ux was more than twice as strong as Mashyuu was at this very moment but after passing on he lost roughly half his power. Mashyuu's blue eyes went from his golden dragon claw shaped ring to the old man who was twisting around to face Mashyuu. The man was clearly older than Mashyuu, he could smell the man's age on him but he looked to barely be three times Mashyuu's age. "Ho ho! It's quite alright young man. These things happen now and then. So long as nobody is harmed then I have no qualms with a bump to the head. My name is Randal Savage, town Mayor. And you are?" The man asked while turning to face Mashyuu and shake the Wizards hand. "Well so long as you are alright.... I'm Mashyuu, I came to try to enjoy the festival. My.... Grandfather told me about it last year and passed before he could make it back. So I thought it would good to honor his memory and visit myself." Mashyuu lied but did so convincingly.

The old man patted Mashyuu on the back and pointed to the butcher's workshop. "I saw what happened, you are very fast. A Wizard if I'm not mistaken. It was nice of you to try to help that young woman. Come son, let me buy you lunch. The Festival isn't for a few hours still so you might as well fill your belly and enjoy your stay. I understand our village must seem rather mundane to you but the simple life has made us all come together as a family very fast." The man ushered Mashyuu around a corner and walked him into a small bar. He pulled a chair out for Mashyuu to sit at a table then walked around the bar where he was greeted by the bartender and the two started talking.

Sitting at the table Mashyuu focused on his ring and felt it speak to him. That man is not normal, be wary of him. From what I can tell most of the town is not normal. They likely stay by the sea because the smell masks their own natural scent. I think you are in danger the longer you stay here Mashyuu. The ring told the Earth Slayer and Mashyuu nodded his head as if he were agreeing with Ux.

Word Count: 1443/20,000

#####
    Post #
    Tagged

Marshy @ THQ
    redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by redheadedstepchild 10th August 2016, 3:31 pm

Lost in thought Mashyuu almost didn't notice when the Mayor returned to the table with a large meatball sub covered in a read sauce and white cheese and an ice cold beer was sat down next to Mashyuu. Mashyuu's nostrils flared hard while he took in the scent of the food. He couldn't smell any poison or drugs in the food or beer and if that was the case Mashyuu wasn't going to turn down the food. He grabbed the edge of his place and pulled it closer to him. "Thanks man! I really owe you one. I haven't had food that wasn't a rock in weeks." Mashyuu exclaimed and started to shove the sub into his mouth and chew it swiftly. Before he could choke he took a swig of ale and continued eating. only a few moments went by before Mashyuu was leaning back in his seat and smiling ear to ear. "Oh man, that was great!... But what kind of meat was that? I've never had it before." Mashyuu questioned but instead of answering, the Mayor simply stood up and walked out the front door. Mashyuu's eyes narrowed in confusion and suspicion but he felt like deep down he knew what the meat was. Mashyuu stood up and headed out the door, eyes shooting from side to side but unable to find the mayor. "That guy freaks me out." Mashyuu sighed under his breath. His hands went to his hips and he looked back to the fores in the distance. "I hope Hoseki's doing alright." He commented and turned to head deeper into the village.

Hoseki silently glided through the morning sky, casting a small shadow over the forests trees his sapphire blue eyes narrowed on a back of ten wolves that headed into a hole in the ground roughly five meters wide. Hoseki could squeeze through that no problem. His large wings folded in and he sailed easily through the forest and landed at the mouth of the fairly hidden cave. His brow bone twisted and his powerful neck turned to see if he was being watched. Finding the coast clear, Hoseki pushed himself into the hole. Carefully he stepped down a dirt ramp and found himself standing in a large cave of natural stone with a bloody alter in the center of the room. Ten hairy creatures stood hunched over the alter but twisted around as Hoseki stepped into the cave. Their snouts twisted up and their teeth jutted out, spit dripped from their mouths and they started to move in a pack like fashion while the ten Werewolves moved upon Hoseki. The Gem Dragon started to growl and let his teeth extend. He howled loud and built up a shield of pure magical energy around him as the Werewolves rushed Hoseki in a nearly blinding speed.

Word Count: 1919/20,000

#####
    Post #
    Tagged

Marshy @ THQ
    redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by redheadedstepchild 10th August 2016, 5:14 pm

A pair of Werewolves rushed Hoseki, claws slammed into his energy shield and bounced off the spell that Hoseki cast, sparks of energy flew across the room while Hoseki spun around and slammed his tail into the body of one of the beasts while his mouth started to build with magical power. Hoseki's blue eyes narrowed while locking onto the beast in front of him. He opened his mouth and fired off a beam of hard light. The beam ripped through the Werewolf in front of the Dragon and bounced around, hitting each of the Werewolves hard, slamming into them and forcing each of the beasts back a few paces. Hoseki grinned and spread his wings, rushing forward and driving into the mutated beasts with it's wings. The Werewolves necks crunched and they flipped through the air. Two more beasts slammed their claws into Hoseki's shield, crushing the spell under their attacks. It didn't bode well for the beasts as they were all smashed with a blow back effect from Hoseki's shield. Each of the Werewolves slammed into the walls, six of them get up and started to snarl at Hoseki. The Horse like Dragon took the break in combat to rush up the dirt ramp and force himself out of the hole in the ground.

With an almost earth shaking explosion, Hoseki ripped out of the ground and soared up high into the sky, the Werewolves rushed out after the Dragon, bravely jumping up and trying to cut out Hoseki's throat with their claws, just barely missing the Gem Dragon. Hoseki used his large arms to bat away the Wolves, knocking them into trees. The Gem Dragon twisted around in the air and let off a second blast of energy, it's beam bounced about from tree to tree until it slammed into a Werewolf, knocking it over in a swift blast of power. The four remaining Werewolves looked at each other and rushed off in four different directions, leaving Hoseki alone in the sky. The Dragon frowned at the sudden end of the fight and carefully touched down. "None of them ran to the village.... Smart." Hoseki complained while returning to the skies to try and find the Wolves again...

The Werewolves all met up again at a second cave and transformed into humans, each of them older than they looked. The men plopped down on seats that were surrounding a fire pit. One man glanced up at the small hole in the ground above him. "That was a Dragon, it smells like the human in town. He is going to ruin everything." One man stated in a matter of fact. One man slowly climbed up out of the hole and poked his head back down. "I'll tell the elder. We may have to speed up our time table."

Word Count: 2393/20,000

#####
    Post #
    Tagged

Marshy @ THQ
    redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by redheadedstepchild 11th August 2016, 8:19 pm

By the time Mashyuu made it to the center of town people were putting up large banners that seemed to announce the celebration, balloons were tied to various posts and filled the sky with vibrant and fantastic colors. The town didn't know, not all of them and it hurt Mashyuu to know that he had to ruin this night for so many. Mashyuu frowned darkly and looked over his shoulder. A man in dark pants, easily in his early fifties, and with no shirt on grabbed another older man and whispered some sort of warning into his ear. Mashyuu's ear tweaked while he listened closely to the men talking. The warning was about a Dragon in the forest that had killed some of the Werewolves, Mashyuu's jaw dropped and he tapped the ground under him. Luckily it was easily just dirt. Mashyuu let dirt shoot up around him and swallow him whole, ejecting himself outside of the village. Mashyuu took off at a break neck speed, dirt billowing up behind him as he ran as fast as he could. The Earth Wizard followed the scent of Hoseki back to the small group of trees where Hoseki was hiding and Mashyuu smiled with assurance. "...So there are for sure Werewolves? You killed some?" Mashyuu asked the Gem Dragon.

Hoseki stood up proudly and cracked a smirk. "To be fair, I could smell them and I followed them down into a lair. They attacked me first. I simply caused them to scatter. But yes there are a lot of Werewolves. I counted ten when I got down in the cave. But I'd be willing to bet there are plenty more in the village." Hoseki responded while starting to walk off towards the cave that the Dragon had ran into the Werewolves at. Mashyuu nodded his head up and down to show that he understood. "Yeah, there are easily thirty more inside the village and one of them is stronger than me. Or at least as strong... I don't feel like fighting him if I don't have to. Maybe we should set some traps." Mashyuu suggested while the pair made their way into the cave. Mashyuu looked around the cave at some strange drawings spanning the walls that Hoseki hadn't noticed. The drawings depicted men with Wolf heads eating the hearts of others and howling at the moon. At the center of the room's paintings was a pendant that lit up under a soft moon painting. "The mayor had this pendant on his neck in the village. Maybe he is the father of the Werewolves?" Mashyuu questioned.

Hoseki walked over to the alter in the center of the room and sniffed it. "It's stained with blood. Smells old." Mashyuu glanced over his shoulder at the alter and sighed softly. "We are gonna have to kill these guys, something tells me that they won't stop if we don't." Mashyuu frowned and headed back out of the cave. He paused when out of the cave and he narrowed his eyes. Hoseki followed and Mashyuu pulled his hammer off a holster on Hoseki's side. "We are being watched. Why don't you take to the sky and see if you can spot anyone from above."

Word Count: 2938/20,000

#####
    Post #
    Tagged

Marshy @ THQ
    redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by redheadedstepchild 11th August 2016, 10:50 pm

Without a second word spoken between them the Gem Dragon Hoseki soared up high into the sky, his sapphire blue eyes narrowed and scanned the area for anything well hidden. His massive wings beat at the air, keeping him adrift while the Dragon looked down at Mashyuu, making sure his partner was safe down below. The Dragon took a deep breath of air, checking for any familiar scents but nothing came to be.

Down below Mashyuu took a few steps forward and spotted movement behind a small tree. "Hey, come out here!" Mashyuu called out and a small figure, no older than Amaia, Mashyuu's daughter, stepped out from behind the tree. A young boy with shaggy black hair and a look of fear on his face held his hands up. "Please! Don't hurt me!" He cried out and Mashyuu dropped to his knees and placed the hammer down. "Don't worry buddy, I won't. Are you from the village? I'm Mashyuu. What's your name?" The boy didn't speak at first, instead opting to nod his head up and down then think. "My name is Francis sir. Yes I'm from the village but I haven't been there in a week. My father went missing a few weeks ago and I started to see creatures outside my home. So I left and have been hiding out here ever since." The boy explained. Mashyuu's brow furrowed and his eyes went up to see Hoseki starting to fly back down. Mashyuu shook his head from left to right to signal Hoseki to not drop down yet.

Mashyuu felt his heart go out to the boy. The child lost his father and he was almost the same age Mashyuu was when he lost his mother. "Well Francis, I am here to try and find your Father and keep others safe. Would you like to take a ride on a flying horse while I'm doing that?" He asked and pointed up to Hoseki. The boy looked up at the Gem Dragon then back to Mashyuu, swiftly nodding up and down and Mashyuu smiled happily. "Okay then. My friends name is Hoseki and he is going to keep you very safe. I'll come get you when it's all over okay?" The boy smiled happily and Hoseki landed. The Dragon glared at Mashyuu for a moment and spoke in Draconic. "I'm not some toy for amusement Mashyuu." Mashyuu shot a glare back and returned the Draconic speak. "This boy lost his father and it's possible that those Wolves are the reason for it. We need to keep him safe." Hoseki considered this for a moment then laid down, letting Francis climb atop the Dragon's back. "Young Francis, I am Hoseki and I will be keeping you safe for the time being. Do not fear me and you will enjoy our time together. Now hold on tight and don't look down." Hoseki calmly spoke and took off into the sky, leaving Mashyuu to do whatever it was he was planning to do.

Word Count: 3449/20,000

#####
    Post #
    Tagged

Marshy @ THQ
    redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by redheadedstepchild 12th August 2016, 7:31 pm

Hoseki soared up high into the sky, it's wings flapping hard, lifting the pair up until the sun itself blocked them from the vision of anyone who would dare to look upon the dragon. Mashyuu glanced up for a moment then lifted his hammer up over his shoulder, his blue eyes narrowed and reflected light, shining brightly while he started to set into motion his plan. gripping his hammer Mashyuu slammed the weapon hard into the base of a tree, it's trunk smashed to pieces and it tipped over, nearly hitting the Earthen Wizard on it's way down. Mashyuu stepped to the side and let the tree drop, it's branches cracked and snapped as it hit the ground. Swiftly the Rock using Wizard got to work on the tree, manipulating the ground under the tree to come up sharply and cut down the center of the long Mashyuu then spread his hands apart and the simple motion caused the ground to drag the two splints of the tree apart. Again he made the ground cut the log halves in half again, before long he had ten long planks of wood that he kicked to the side, only to split each of those in half. Once this was done Mashyuu picked up one of the sticks and got to work, swiftly filing one end down until he held a rather lethal looking stick.

Once Mashyuu had sharpened all twenty sticks he set out to create four man sized holes that were ten feet deep under the ground, five spikes were placed within each of the holes before Mashyuu set out to repeat this process until he had the village surrounded about a mile out. Now if Werewolves decided to run out of the village they wouldn't get very far. At least for a bit. Again Mashyuu got to work, this time going into town and buying a large portion of rope, and returned to the forest. By the time the Sun was starting to set and the festival was string Mashyuu had set up spiked pit traps and rigged trip wire cages of wood to fall and trap the animal like wolf men. With little effort Mashyuu hunted down a few deer and started cutting them open near the village and dragged them all to a small bundle of trees so that the Werewolves would follow the scent and run straight into the Earth Wizard.

Word Count: 3853/20,000

#####
    Post #
    Tagged

Marshy @ THQ
    redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by redheadedstepchild 16th August 2016, 9:13 pm

Mashyuu jumped up into a tree, watching the village carefully, his blue eyes scanned the area while his hands gripped the tree. The sun started to set and an old timey kind of music started to play in the village. The Earth Wizard twisted his head and listened carefully. Suddenly he could hear a shrill scream, doors slammed closed and howls filled the sky. Mashyuu started to shudder, he wasn't sure if he could take down a village full of Werewolves and these ones didn't even wait for the party to really start. Something must have tipped them off that Mashyuu was around to stop them. Suddenly a bolt of fur shot out of the village, followed by another then another.

The ground rumbled under the Wizard as wolf after wolf fell through the ground into Mashyuu's traps. He could hear them howl with pain and go silent. It was possible they would die from the impact but at the very least they wouldn't be fighting Mashyuu during the battle with other wolves. Mashyuu jumped hard, leaping from one tree to another, following a smaller Werewolf who had managed to avoid all of the traps Mashyuu had set. When the Wolf saw the dead animal Mashyuu had strung up it lunged forward, ripping into the dead deer, eating the flesh of the dead animal while Mashyuu dropped down behind the beast.

Sensing Mashyuu behind it, the Werewolf stood up slowly and turned to face Mashyuu, it's body hunched forward and it's long hands grabbed the earth under it's hands. "You don't want to do this buddy, just turn back into a human and don't fight me." Mashyuu warned the animal, man hybrid. The Werewolf sniffed the air and started to laugh for a moment before it rushed at Mashyuu, it's long arms pulling the hairy beast forward at Mashyuu. The Earth Wizard braced himself and dropped his hammer on the ground behind him.

Mashyuu spun forward and drove his fist home, straight into the face of the wolf, crushing his face in the process. The wolf flipped through the air and landed behind Mashyuu, feeling the full force of one of his punches, infused with the combination of Earth and Iron Dragon Slayer Magic. He spun around on his feet and faced the wolf who was spinning around to get to it's feet. "That was my warning shot." He warned the beast. Mashyuu cracked his neck and picked up his hammer. A faint blue aura launched out of the hammer, shrouding Mashyuu in an aura of cold. The Wolf rushed Mashyuu again but this time stopped mid run and swiped at Mashyuu. He ducked and jabbed his hammer forward, catching the wolf in the cold aura and slowed it's movements while Mashyuu let the hammer's head crush into the nose of the wolf. It howled in sudden and shocked pain, stumbling backwards and snarling at Mashyuu, who simply started to laugh at the beast.

Word Count: 4394/20,000

#####
    Post #
    Tagged

Marshy @ THQ
    redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by redheadedstepchild 22nd August 2016, 5:56 pm

The laughter that boomed out of Mashyuu's throat was a little startling even to the Werewolf. It reeled backwards and tossed it's claws up, blocking a hammer shot from Mashyuu however his hammer erupted with lava, burning the beasts claws and forced a howl of pain from it's throat. Dark red eyes burned with rage from the pain that it was feeling thanks to Mashyuu's continuous attack. Mashyuu brought his armored boots up and slammed them into the Wolf man's chest, knocking him over however thanks to the magic in Mashyuu's hammer he was able to remain flying through the air. He rocketed into the forest, around a tree and started to draw a deep breath. As he flew back at the Werewolf he came to a landing and pulled his head back, about to cast a spell when a second wolf man grabbed Mashyuu by the shoulder and tried to throw the Earth Wizard.

Even with his supernatural strength, the new coming Werewolf wasn't able to budge the brown haired Earth Wizard from his place on the ground. Slowly he looked back at the wolf man who had a grasp on his shoulder and his blue eyes focused darkly. An aura of draconic energy waved out from Mashyuu's hammer, freezing the Werewolf to the ground. Dropping down, Mashyuu swept his hammer out behind him, smashing the Werewolf into pieces with it's super heated magma effect.

The last Wolf Mashyuu had been fighting was able to recover for a bit due to his ally distracting the Earth Wizard long enough. It howled sharply and rushed at Mashyuu, it's claws slashed across the blue jeans Mashyuu had been wearing, cutting his flesh and causing blood to run down his legs. This would only cause more of the wolves to smell Mashyuu and come to hunt the man. His face twisted in a scowl and the Werewolf grinned with bloody teeth.

Slash after slash of the Werewolf drove Mashyuu back, his steps slowed by the gash in his leg. You can't keep dodging all day. Ux warned Mashyuu. "Earth Dragon's Stone Spray!" He whispered and held his palm out, a massive cone of stones blasted out and smashed into the face and chest of the Werewolf. While the attack didn't do much, it stunned the Werewolf enough that Mashyuu was able to hold his hammer out and unleash a blast of electricity into the chest of the Werewolf, knocking him over and out cold. Luckily thanks to the Werewolves supernatural healing ability the wolves wouldn't die. "Two down..." Mashyuu started. Half of a village to go. Ux Finished. Silently Mashyuu reached down and scooped up some dirt, swiftly rubbing it into his wound and letting it heal from the dirt. Mashyuu waved his hammer and let it carry him up into the sky, his blue eyes scanning the dark horizon for Hoseki and the boy to make sure the two were safe.

Word Count: 4888/20,000

#####
    Post #
    Tagged

Marshy @ THQ

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 5:17 am