Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Destroy the Moon! [Shine Like the Moon, Mari and Simon]

Kirahunter
    Kirahunter

The Phoenix

The Phoenix

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- A-Rank- Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Keeper of War
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,250

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Seith - Human Possession
    Second Skill: Stardust
    Third Skill:

Destroy the Moon! [Shine Like the Moon, Mari and Simon] Empty Destroy the Moon! [Shine Like the Moon, Mari and Simon]

Post by Kirahunter 1st April 2014, 2:47 pm

Job Information:

The magic council had sent out a call to action to the magic guilds in anticipation of a coming crisis. Simon a member of the magic council's "Rising Stars" had decided that someone of his position and rank would be expected to respond. He had asked his guild member Mari, wizard saint and dragon slayer, to come with him to help respond to the potential disaster. He wasn't too sure what level of danger and threat to be expecting but considering the magic council had sent out such a far reaching call to so many talented mages it had to be big. At the moment Simon was running at a casual pace towards the haunted village, well casual for a super human anyway, with a brisk pace of 80 mph just enough to get him where he was going fast without tiring himself out. He arrived at the 'line' the magic council had drawn, which wasn't an actual physical line just a circle with 3 mile radius with the Haunted Village at it's center. Their job was to subdue the lycan population and ensure that none crossed the line. If any got past the line civilians could be endangered.

Now from the edge of the barrier Simon was going to have to keep with the others who responded to the Magic Council's call Simon was in for a shock. From what he had been told the call had been sent out to all the legal guilds and even a few dark guilds because of the severity of the threat so Simon had been anticipating a big full on mage army clashing with a lycan army of sorts. Instead he saw an empty flat field all around the haunted village. He blinked unsure what to think, the moon would be up soon and the chaos would begin, there was no one but him guarding the boundary. Simon was forced to hope everyone was just a bit late and sat down by a rock mentally prepping himself for what was to come and the possibility he would be facing it alone. He at the very least had confidence Mari would show up soon, she wouldn't tell him she was coming and then ditch. Well that was what Simon was counting on anyway. Otherwise he would have a lot of fighting to do and not much help in doing it. The idea didn't appeal to him.

The sun was setting and soon the special moon would be up and from the intelligence Simon had been given that is when everything would start. Taking this time for a quick inventory of his supply Simon pulled off his back pack and checked his content. Some magically rich energy bars, a few sleeves of crackers a few bags of dried meat, all of Simon's weapons and armors wrapped up in a package that filled most of the bag. Fortunately Simon used pretty small weapons and chose magically augmented clothes over standard armors so they weren't too much a burden to carry around even if he wasn't planning on using them. He was going to drop the bag when the battle started and only come back for it's contents if really needed. The weapons weren't likely to be used but Simon knew for a fact he would need the food, running as fast as he did made him really hungry. With that there was little more he could do to prepare but sit and watch the sun set.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

[20:44:53] Kirahunter : also I like the sound of my own voice
    [20:44:59] Kirahunter : so I had to say something

Missions Completed

D- 6 (150 exp)
    C- 1 (50 exp)
    B- 1 (1,050 exp)
    A- 0
    S- 0

Total:1250

Character
    Primary Magic
    Sukiro
    Sukiro

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Dragon Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Glory of the Slayer
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Mentor : Igneel (Missing)
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fire Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: Fire Dragon Slayer Lacrima
    Third Skill:

Destroy the Moon! [Shine Like the Moon, Mari and Simon] Empty Re: Destroy the Moon! [Shine Like the Moon, Mari and Simon]

Post by Sukiro 1st April 2014, 10:20 pm

"So your sure about this!?"

The camera closed in on a walking talking map, well folded and floating slightly above the ground, twisting and turning around as if checking itself for directions. Suddenly the map quickly flapped forward revealing the face of a small creature, as if a small feline creature with a small posture and yet walked like a normal human. With a curious face he'd look up toward his right as another person entered the frame, bending forward her luxurious blonde braid would fall over her shoulder in front of her swinging in front of her chest as she looks onto the map. Reaching forward she'd remove the map from his tiny paws and flip the map right side up.

"Ah, now it makes sense. This is one weird map.....why does it continue to flip over the wrong way, Master?"

The small feline asked curiously as he looked up toward his master in curiousness and confusion as to why purchase such a contraption which felt really annoying. He folded the map properly as he awaited his masters answer.

"Well it was on sale at a little gag shop in Mangolia, so to save money I bought it! I was really hungry and without the proper funds I decided the more delicious route~"

Mari spoke with a delighted and soft tone, her delicate finger placed her the bottom lip of a large pink smile while the other hand rubbed her stomach in a rotating fashion. They both strode along the road as the sun behind them slowly drew closer to the horizon as the warm colors rose in the air clashing with the dark blue night from the spacial abyss above them, with small stars in the sky already able to be seen.

"So which guild member are we helping today, Simon was it? To me it looks like your helpfulness within the guild in growing. Maybe you'll become a real knowledgeable member within the guild."

Mari nodded at Max's notice with a large smile on her face.

"Yup, I'm hoping to be as helpful as the master one day. I want my guildies to be able to rest their backs onto me without worry."

With that said, looking forward they could see the tops of houses far into the distance. The roofs could be seen over the tree tops, with smoke floating over into the skies and small amounts of light through the branches.

"Alright so Simon is suppose to be somewhere around the....Over there!"

She said as she turned her head from side to side looking for where Simon had mentioned the "circle" was placed around the town. Having to protect the entrance toward the town they told each other to meet in front of it.

"Heyo Simon! Sorry for the wait!"

Mari shouted as she rushed over toward Simon's position with Max by her side.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Destroy the Moon! [Shine Like the Moon, Mari and Simon] Lyq0Q72

Main Theme | Fairy Tail Theme | Basic Battle Theme

CharacterDestroy the Moon! [Shine Like the Moon, Mari and Simon] 1075957MagicDestroy the Moon! [Shine Like the Moon, Mari and Simon] 1075957Pet/Exceed

Missions in Progress: 2 B rank | 2 A rank | 1 S rank
    EXP: 4313/337500
    Kirahunter
    Kirahunter

The Phoenix

The Phoenix

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- A-Rank- Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Destroy the Moon! [Shine Like the Moon, Mari and Simon] Empty Re: Destroy the Moon! [Shine Like the Moon, Mari and Simon]

Post by Kirahunter 2nd April 2014, 5:41 pm

Simon was worried the sun had almost completely set and no other guilds or mages had appeared. At this rate it would be just him against the monsters to come, the idea terrified him. He always liked the idea of being a hero and he felt he had the power to do great things, but something about this job made his hair stand on end. He didn't want to be alone for this, he didn't want to bear the entire load. His mind slipped back to his last really big fight, it was against a powerful crystal make mage. The guy had thrown Simon around like a rag doll and really wreaked his shit. He had only won by a miracle, a conveniently placed magic relic and Sephria's intervention. If any one of a million things had gone differently he would have died back there. It wasn't the best confidence booster and it really got Simon down on himself. Simon would be trapped in his thoughts for a short while as the sun continued to set. The last light was fading from the day as Mari arrived with her exceed. Simon looked at them and jumped to his feet and waved to them "Hey you made it just in time! I think things are about to escalate. Really quickly too. You got the whole Lycan memo right?" As if on cue as Simon said it the moon peaked out behind a distant mountain and tendrils it's silver light slowly creeped into and filled the valley and coated the haunted village. Simon turned on his heels as this happened "Well shit. Looks like the cavalry might not make it in time. You know I was kind of expecting an army of sorts, with the whole 'call to action' to all the guilds."" Simon let out a long sigh and looked back at Mari "Then again we shouldn't be too worried. I mean together we are easily more then an army." Simon slung his backpack on his back deciding to keep it close and looked back at the Haunted Village.

A beat passed and Simon for a minute thought that maybe they had gone to the wrong village. Nothing visible was happening at the village. He was expecting a stampeding hoard of werewolves or something tearing down the village by now. Just as the thought crossed his mind his 'wish' came true as a collection of howls ripped through the night air and the chaos began. The howls were other worldly and shook Simon to the bone when he first heard them he wanted nothing more then to run and hide. But strong will power prevailed and Simon with his expression grim prepared for action, things were about to get real. A few clusters of lycans came rampaging out of the village charging in all different directions. The beasts were larger then Simon expected, they were like small giants and would give Khalix a run for his money in a body building contest. Simon shook his head and took to the air assuming his phoenix form, vibrant and bright blue lighting filling the air as he did so "I'll try to round them up, stay close behind me to hit them hard once I get them all together!" With that Simon shot off into the night towards the rampaging beasts. He wasn't sure how well this was going to go or exactly how powerful these monsters were going to be or if he would be able to handle them. His mind flashed back to his earlier thoughts and insecurities about his own power and he hesitated. Fortunately it was only momentary and Simon was able to put his feelings aside to get his head in the battle. He would need it.

Missions Completed

D- 6 (150 exp)
    C- 1 (50 exp)
    B- 1 (1,050 exp)
    A- 0
    S- 0

Character
    Primary Magic
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 2nd April 2014, 5:41 pm

The member 'Kirahunter' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Destroy the Moon! [Shine Like the Moon, Mari and Simon] StrongMonster Destroy the Moon! [Shine Like the Moon, Mari and Simon] StrongMonster Destroy the Moon! [Shine Like the Moon, Mari and Simon] WeakMonster
    Sukiro
    Sukiro

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Dragon Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sukiro 3rd April 2014, 9:30 pm

"AAHHWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Broke the silence between them as the winds grew stronger and the last few seconds of day broke forward as it slowly begun to darken the surroundings. Both Mari and Max threw their faces toward the village, as that's where the large howl came from as it started to quiet down again. Mari noticed the worried face Simon held and was concerned, was something suppose to occur or was he unsure that solely them two weren't going to be enough to handle the threat that was within this small village.

Suddenly the sound of glass breaking, wood shredding and the sound of foot steps struck her ears. With shadows striking the ground and pouncing forward toward their direction, two enlarged wolves were at the front of the pack with crazed eyes and their jaws held open with another three smaller wolves right behind them.

"I'll try to round them up, stay close behind me to hit them hard once I get them all together!"

Simon said before dashing off without a second thought. Mari was left beside Max with her cheeks puffed out as she crossed her arms under her chest. She let out a large huff through her nostrils releasing smoke before throwing herself into a crouching position and propelling herself forward. Catching up to Simon she noticed him flinch a bit before continuing onward, jumping forward she'd throw her petite hand through his hair softly clenching his head.

"I got your back!"

She spoke softly as she pressed forward not abiding even to her own words. The wolf before her quickly quick positions as it threw itself on its two hind legs and actually ran quicker, lengthening its arms forward, its sharpened claws pointed toward Mari. Looking directly at Mari a sudden flash appeared beside her as a quick flurry it spun by her side and quickly dove down spiraling in between the wolves legs, grabbing the fur on its back thighs Max would pull forward, with all his might hoping to at least stop the beast but his small structure wasn't enough to even budge enough to halt its movement for even alittle.

"Master!"

Max shouted in attempt to warn Mari as she enveloped her fist in fire. The wolf struck forward with a large swipe of its claw horizontally, while Mari ducked and twisted around with her back toward the wolf.

"Fire Dragon's Iron Fist!"

She shouted as her fist burst into a large flame, thrusting it upward into the chin of the beast she'd try to lift him slowly before her elbow also caught ablaze.

"Fire Dragon's Elbow"

She shouted as her elbow now turned into a fire blasting rocket propelling her fist into the wolf much stronger then before allowing her to completely lift the beast off its hind legs and into the air, and lifted him over having his head strike the ground hard as shards blasted everywhere. Mari jumped back as the wolf fell backward onto its rear end and flipped back onto its legs.

OOC: Don't monster roll until we beat these XD

Monster's and Tally:

CharacterDestroy the Moon! [Shine Like the Moon, Mari and Simon] 1075957MagicDestroy the Moon! [Shine Like the Moon, Mari and Simon] 1075957Pet/Exceed

Kirahunter
    Kirahunter

The Phoenix

The Phoenix

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kirahunter 5th April 2014, 10:12 am

OOC: Technically these are all the enemies we need to beat for the entire mission so let's not do any more monster rolls period, unless we need more posts or something. So despite getting two demi-god wolves I think it was a good roll.

Just as Mari said she had his back she ran ahead of him, which was really impressive since at the moment he was a flaming bird flying at over 100 mph. Simon would never understand women. Regardless he charged the stampede head on and targeted the 3 smaller and weaker appearing lycans behind the lead two. He flew right past Mari and the lead two and right into the heart of the three confused werewolves. The wind rippling along him caused his flames to dance around enigmatically all the while. They all turned inward and looked at him, ready to pounce. Simon grinned and decided to take a new move for a spin. His eyes turned red, black fog seemed to just materialize from his skin and spread out. The fog grew into a small cloud around Simon and the confused werewolves, it seemed to 'wrap' around the werewolves and as it happened it seemed to seep into their open mouths and eyes. Then those 3 poor savage and confused soul's aggression was suddenly redirected from Simon to each other and they all began attacking each other in a frenzy of slashing claws and biting jaws. Just in the nick of time Simon flew out of the fog as the werewolves went into a frenzy fighting themselves and looked down at the mess. Their claws raked each other, their eyes had turned red and they were foaming at the mouth. Poor sods never saw it coming. "That should wrap them up. One would think anyway."

Before another though could cross Simon's eye he caught a blur of motion in his peripheral vision, he turned his head just to see a large silver clawed paw pass by right where his head had been. One of the claws raked just under his eye causing Simon to flap his wings feverishly to put some distance between himself and the attacker. Simon dropped out of his phoenix form and landed on the ground. Blue flames flickered under his right eye as his regenerating flame almost instantly healed the cut under his eye. "You will have to do better then that to hurt me I'm afraid." The lycan omega snarled at Simon and charged him with unreal speed and Simon charged to meet him. The beasts paws would tear the ground with each step. It was really terrifying really, a hulking beast of fury, fangs, fur and blood lust. Just the sight of the hideous creature made Simon's hair stand on end. The battle lines were now drawn, Mari fighting one omega, Simon fighting the other and the confused werewolves fighting each other. This was the beginning of what would be a long night.

Hp: 100%
    Mp: 95%

Damage Log:
    Damage vs Regeneration = Break Even

Mana Log:
    -Full Phoenix Form: 1 post x 5% = 5%

Last edited by Kirahunter on 3rd June 2014, 11:53 am; edited 1 time in total

Missions Completed

D- 6 (150 exp)
    C- 1 (50 exp)
    B- 1 (1,050 exp)
    A- 0
    S- 0

Character
    Primary Magic
    Sukiro
    Sukiro

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sukiro 15th April 2014, 5:20 pm

Mari awaited for the wolf to retrieve its balance, pulling itself onto its feet. Listening to Simon's actions as well as the sounds of the other canines, as they fought against each other. It didn't seem like any more wolves were coming from the village itself, possibly these are the only ones that turned but the possibility of more coming was more then just a slight chance. She wondered if she should help Simon before listening to the large huffing from beside her as the wolf stood on its feet. It's muscles enlarging as it flexed and its fur straightened and spiked in anger, its large claws dug into the ground easily as it grew in size.

".....Di..Die........DIE!"

It spoke in anger as it slowly turned it's head, it's eyes glowed bright red as it's claws started to glow similar like the moon. Concentrated energy into its claws it would slash vertically downward toward Mari's direction.

"Wolves Crescent Slash!"

It'd shout as large crescent shaped slashes would release from its claws, destroying anything within its path, leaving large cuts in the earth. Attempting to dodge Mari was struck by two of the slashes and was taken off backward into a couple of trees that were soon cut down, ripping her body and clothing. The wolf threw itself into a crouching position crushing the ground beneath him within a 20ft radius before shooting itself forward toward her position. Rising a fist back it'd launch a strike onto her stomach pushing her into the ground crushing the ground once again.

(Wolves Cresecent Slash - B rank spell: Releases crescent slashes from the claws outward toward the opponent. Lasts one post. Can be used every four posts)

Kirahunter
    Kirahunter

The Phoenix

The Phoenix

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kirahunter 16th April 2014, 4:01 pm

Simon was currently face to face with a giant werewolf at point blank range charging straight at it, he would have never imagined himself doing this 2 years ago but here he was, now from here he had several options. However this fight was not like the ones he had been in before where all his enemies seemed to be moving in slow motion compared to him and he had times to go Sherlock Holmes on them. The werewolf omega was too fast for Simon to even attempt that kind of stuff so he was forced to rely on impulses for the first time in a long time. Fortunately his impulses weren't too shabby as he cracked out one of his favorite spells and shot his right foot up at the wolves jaw with super sonic speeds "Falcon Heavenward!" His foot connected hard with the jaw of the wolf beast who recoiled at the fierce impact and was sent flying into the air. Just when the werebeast thought the painful and hard to comprehend experience was over he was hit by a roaring sonic boom caused by Simon breaking the sound barrier. It howled in pain as the thunderous sound assaulted it's sensitive ears.

Simon was about to jump into the air to deliver a follow up attack to the obviously dazed lycan but the beast seemed to be made of sterner stuff and was already on the counter attack despite the savage attacked turned against it. It pointed one of it's claws at Simon as it began to fall from the air and barked "Lycan Shigun!" The claw glowed ominously for a fraction of a second and before Simon knew what had happened the claw extended shooting at him faster then a bullet. The boy phoenix had just enough reaction time to make an attempt at stepping backwards out of the way. However it was too little too late and the extending claw shot through his lower abdomen and carried through him until it buried it's tip in the ground behind Simon. The impaled mage let out a scream as the claw was retracted and the lycan landed. Simon fell to a knee clutching the wound as the beast let out an insane laugh. His phoenix flames were already passively working to heal the damage, but a hole that big going all the way through him was a pretty serious wound and would take some time to heal. While his involuntarily regeneration went to work on his injury Simon's gaze shot back up to the werewolf as he prepared to seek vengance for the wound. To his shock the wolves face was an inch away from his and snarling at him with breath that smelled simply awful, it barked at him again "You shouldn't have came here kid."

_____
    ooc: sorry color coding is giving me trouble.

Hp: 90%
    Mp: 95%

Damage Log:
    15% damage - 5% regen
    Damage vs Regeneration = -10%

Mana Log:
    -Full Phoenix Form: 1 post x 5% = 5%
    -Falcon Heavenward: 5%

4 posts to regen

Last edited by Kirahunter on 3rd June 2014, 11:56 am; edited 1 time in total

Missions Completed

D- 6 (150 exp)
    C- 1 (50 exp)
    B- 1 (1,050 exp)
    A- 0
    S- 0

Character
    Primary Magic
    Sukiro
    Sukiro

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sukiro 22nd April 2014, 9:18 am

"AAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooo"

Shouted the wolf, as he rose his head toward the sky and his arms thrown outward with clenched fists by his sides. His fur blew against the wind as Mari, coughed up blood from her mouth as she flinched and grabbed her stomach tightly. As she rolled over and pushed her off from the ground in attempt to run from the wolf. It's physical strength might have surpassed that of an A rank from that strike from before but in all seriousness Mari didn't think she should fight this all alone, whereas Kira holding his own for the moment or even the wolf could just be holding back and playing with his food.

"Kira I'm bringing him back into town!"

Mari shouted as she jumped forward, throwing herself into a crouching position but none the less the wolf that was chasing after her would be right on her tail. Prowling right above her like her own shadow. It released a large smile that glowed as bright as the moon itself and its eyes glowed red with an evil presence.

"Allow me!"

It roared as it lifted a leg backward before releasing a power kick striking striking Mari from behind. Lifting her into the air as she spins wildly through the ground at high speeds, screaming outward as she was a lost of breath as she was being beaten around like a ragdoll seeing a house in the distance quickly growing larger within seconds before she completely crashes through the entire house crashing into another beside it. Laying upside in a pile of rubble she'd look around her surrounding with a dizzy.

"Bwahahaha! This is your all powerful mages!? OI! Omega! Finish your meal already we've already wasted enough time here."

The wolf shouted toward the other and noticed that Max was just standing there, and brought a large smirk on it's face.

"Oi Nekochibi, shouldn't you fly away you wouldn't be enough to feed us."

He made fun of Max but he neither payed attention nor motioned in his direction.

"Were you the only one's that has turned? Where are the others?"

Max wondered awaiting Mari's return. With Mari still upside down she would stare with a emotionless face into the eyes of a young child that tugged onto a small toy of her's in fear with tears running down her cheeks. Pressing against the corner so hard that it looked like she'd break the wall. Mari wondered if all the houses were filled with scared villagers, obviously not all of them cursed but those who've have are turned into blood thirsty man eaters, wasn't she the same.

From afar the wolf and Max would look toward the crashed homes and a sudden shadow that appeared into the moonlight, the little girl holding the toy in both hands. She sniffled trying to stop from crying as Mari appeared moments after with her hand upon her head.

"Don't worry, I'll bring your family back!"

Mari said with a smile, the little girl watched her walk forward with her eyes widened, tears stopped and hands tightening on the toy much stronger.

"DON'T MAKE PROMISES YOU CAN'T KEEP!"

The wolf roared in anger seeing that she still stood but he knew that she couldn't do for much longer and he was going to use that as an advantage. Max jumped into the air, summoning his wings within an instant he flew and went straight for Simon.

"Excuse me I'm taking him for a moment."

Max asked politely toward the wolf in his care as he grabbed Simon by the collar before grabbing the back of his jacket. Turning them around he flew Simon toward Mari's position.

"Oi, you can't beat them alone. You both are going to need to work together, which in a sense isn't her way of doing things either but to defeat these guys you'll need to toughen it up."

Max gave a little pep talk much more then he's given anyone since he's gotten into the guild but he'll have to change as well. As he made it beside Mari and the little girl, both wolves banded together of course those smaller wolves were still beating the crap of each other before they worn each other out and rested off to the side. Both wolves took stance in sync as if a martial art stance with their arms straight and diagonal, standing side by side.

"Twin Wolf Style! FERAL HOWL!"

Both wolves spun in sync before stopping upon looking toward them, with their jaws open largely releasing a large howl of wind vortex together in a rapid transcendence crushing the ground within it's presence as it blasted toward them.

"Fire Dragon's ROAR!"

She consumed the air before her, creating fire in her mouth as her cheeks extended boiling red, summoning a large red crest beneath her feet before releasing a cosmic amount of fire that seemed endless as it would twirl constantly at high speeds at the near coming howl. As they collided the fire would consume the howl as if it was dinner, the wind piercing through the fire allowed it to grow from within causing the fire to increase in size. From the wolves perspective it'd seem that the fire would resemble that of a dragon as it consumed them both in fire. As the spell past it'd leave them charred and angered once again.

"Looks like the fight is just starting."

Mari spoke.

Kirahunter
    Kirahunter

The Phoenix

The Phoenix

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kirahunter 22nd April 2014, 9:26 pm

Simon got carried away by Max much to his displeasure. Getting dropped off by Mari and the girl Simon was surprised to see the girl. Seeing her scared and upset Simon scrunched  his eyebrows together and frowned at the two werewolves they had just crossed a dangerous line. Simon possessing the softest of all soft spots for kids look at Mari and said "Hey I'm about to his those two guys hard, if it works they should be sent into the air. Have a follow up attack ready to go." Simon jumped into the air and tucked into a ball before unfurling into his phoenix form. "Here I go!" Simon charged the two werewolves flapping his wings as fast as he was able. They didn't seem to like this and they charged Simon together on all fours. The ground was practically exploding as their feet and claws pounded at it shredding the ground like it was nothing. The sight made Simon falter as it gave him a painful reminder of a certain puncture wound in his side.

Attacking with a vengance Simon span mid-air accelerating to three times his normal speed and called his attack "Phoenix Impact!" and crashed into the ground right in front of the lycans. The flaming bird suddenly exploded in a large ball of fire sending the werewolf titans rocketing into the air. Reforming from flame with his side healed Simon yelled "Okay Mari hit em hard!" While he did give the signal for Mari to attack he himself also went in for a follow up attack. He jumped into the air at the two beasts preparing to kick them both to knock them even higher up. The boy was under the false impression that because the lycans had their backs turned downward and he was attacking from below it would be easy to strike them. He could not have been more wrong. One of them spun around to face Simon when he was at point blank and threw a punch at him that struck Simon in the torso. The wind was blasted out of him and he was sent plummeting to the ground which he hit with a resounding thud as he coughed up a large amount of blood. "Shit that went poorly." He tried to steady himself but knew the wolves would be on the ground by the time he was ready to attack again so he was forced to hope Mari would have better chances attacking.

Hp: 90%
    Mp: 80%

Damage Log:
    15% damage - 5% regen (past)
    20% damage - 5% regen - 15% Phoenix Impact Heal
    Damage vs Regeneration = Break even

Mana Log:
    -Full Phoenix Form: 2 posts x 5% = 10%
    -Phoenix Impact: 5%

3 posts to regen

Last edited by Kirahunter on 3rd June 2014, 11:59 am; edited 2 times in total

Missions Completed

D- 6 (150 exp)
    C- 1 (50 exp)
    B- 1 (1,050 exp)
    A- 0
    S- 0

Character
    Primary Magic
    Sukiro
    Sukiro

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sukiro 27th April 2014, 1:13 pm

As Simon threw himself forward toward the two wolves who were blackened from Mari's last attack, he wanted to try to work together trying to get them together to strike them fast and hard at the same time to get rid of them much quickly then taking them on. After an entire assault from Simon, the wolves were struck enough to be set into the air. One of them struck Simon in the chest allowing him to push himself further into the air, stretching his arm he'd grab his fellow wolves hand pulling him closer.

"Twin Wolf Style!"

"Crimson Lotus: Fire Dragon's!"

The two wolves would pull themselves together, their fur increases in size as it envelopes them both into a ball of fur. The fur itself becomes hardened and much more spike like. Mari punches her fists together before a large 8ft magic creast appears beneath her. As her clothing and hair flow along with the release of power she pulls her hands away slightly opening them revealing small balls of concentrating heat and continue to increase in size. Lifting her hands above and behind her she places her hands together once more combining the power within both hands into a massive blob of concentrated heat, it'd fall from her hands and scorch the ground beneath her feet, the little girl would jump back from the increase of heat.

"SPIKE BALL!"

"DEVOURING INFERNO!"

Both things happened at once. The fur ball would shoot out sharpened nails in a vertical rotation before they started to spin a crazy high speeds. Mari would throw her arms forward before she was thrown back from the recoil digging into the ground as a large beam of heat would shoot forward toward the wolves within the air. Upon contact a large rupture could be heard from miles away. The speeding razor of nails attempted to cut through the concentrated heat but they would just smolder turned back before breaking apart, their form broke before they were burned to the point that their fur would just burn off. Their faces unconscious left motionless before dropping to the ground. Their forms returned to that of a human, torn clothing and scorch marks covered their bodies with their chest slowly breathing revealing that they were still alive.

"That it for them!"

Mari said gratefully before feeling her thigh being tugged on. Of course it was none other then the little girl.

"More will turn, by the time the moon comes up.....we will all turn...."

She said in a sad tone, knowing of the curse as well as their cry's for help being pushed away every now and then. Mari looked at Max before looking at Simon, she could only scratch her head in worry at who knows when the next few or even dozens of members of this village turn and cause havoc.

Kirahunter
    Kirahunter

The Phoenix

The Phoenix

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kirahunter 30th April 2014, 5:18 am

Simon struggled to his feet. His entire torso was glowing as his phoenix fire healed his internal damage. The phoenix mage let out a huge sigh of relief as he saw the large werewolves bite the dust and was also happy to see they had been subdued with minimal harm done to their true selves. However he had a new concern a short distance away his Keeper of War powers had run their course. The black fog around the three confused lycans had vanished and to Simon's surprise their infighting hadn't defeated any of them, and even more surprising still was that they were still fighting. "Geez they should stop fighting when the spell ends. These guys must have had some serious issues. Well I guess it's for the best maybe they will kill themselves for us." A second passed "Wait shit we can't let them kill each other!" With that pearl of wisdom Simon charged the three savages who were still wailing on each other. Figuring they couldn't possibly have much strength left Simon went for the quick incapacitating bop on the head route.

Just a handful of meters away Simon jumped at the first werewolf and coated his arms in his flaming phoenix wings. Using them to accelerate and manuever mid-air he did a mid-air front flip that turned into a downward kick onto one of the rioter's heads. The beast crumpled to the ground from the force of the powerful kick. At that moment the other two werewolves looked up from their own violent bloodying of the other and recognized a common enemy in Simon. They would jump at him in what resembled a dog pile tactic. Simon who was suddenly tired of this flapped his wings once pushing him well over the pouncing monsters then delivered a quick snap kick to each of their heads and they went to the ground hard. When Simon landed the three reverted to their human forms, beaten, bloody but not dead. "Wow these guys really did a number on themselves. But that's done now. Looking back to his job partner Simon called "Mari! Do you see any more of these guys coming from the village yet?"

Hp: 95%
    Mp: 80%

Damage Log:
    15% damage - 5% regen (past)
    20% damage - 5% regen - 15% Phoenix Impact Heal (past)
    +5% regen
    Damage vs Regeneration = +5%

Mana Log:

2 posts to regen

Last edited by Kirahunter on 3rd June 2014, 12:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Missions Completed

D- 6 (150 exp)
    C- 1 (50 exp)
    B- 1 (1,050 exp)
    A- 0
    S- 0

Character
    Primary Magic
    Sukiro
    Sukiro

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sukiro 30th April 2014, 9:39 am

Mari would look back toward the village, seemingly quiet as if a ghost town but if the little child was right it was actually an entire village filled with people that know of their curse and their change just awaiting their transformation within the seconds. The little girl would stare off into the distance, her home destroyed and left abandoned awaiting her own demise, her curse would consume her and their reigns as Lycan's and their plot to increase their numbers and once that's done there's no stopping them. With that the sudden shouting from her fellow guild member retrieved her from her thoughts looked back toward Simon with a curious expression.

"Wha? Oh, No there aren't any for the moment but we should investigate the village further if we want to stop this curse."

She suggested but even she wasn't sure of how to accomplish such a feat. Removing a curse without the knowledge of how or why it was placed and with the rise of the odd moon, there wasn't much time to do so.

"Let's find the chief, I'm sure he has some knowledge of the situation."

Mari looked toward the little girl hoping that she'd know where the chief would be but the little girl would just look back with a blank expression, tilting her head and holding her stuffed animal ever so closely. With a flustered face Mari would look back toward the village.

"M-Max, why don't you take a vantage point above the village. Let us know if anything is suspicious."

Max looked toward them both before bowing, taking a few steps forward jumping into the air before flying off into the sky. Without a say in the matter he abide her wishes and did what he was told hoping to find nothing. Mari started to head into the village followed by the little girl.

Kirahunter
    Kirahunter

The Phoenix

The Phoenix

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kirahunter 3rd May 2014, 7:29 am

With his foes defeated Simon ran to meet up with Mari at the entrance to the village. Once there he looked up at the dragon slayer standing next to him "So we find the village chief, ask him what's what and try to break the curse right? How would we even go about that..." As they entered the village Simon looked around for any of their feral foes however it would seem on this night unlike any other the sorrowful citizens would be hidden away in their homes hiding form the enemy inside. Shut within their houses of wood and stone the locals would be doing everything they could to prevent transforming like the others, shutting out the moon light, using herbal remedies used to calm themselves, and grasping onto every hair brained wive's tail remedy they could think of. Simon could literally smell fear in the air, it stank of radish and dog sweat with a dash of olive oil. Empty windows and shut doors along with with the silver moon high in the sky accented by a howling wind set an ominous and disturbing stage. It made Simon's skin crawl as they walked in relative silence.

He didn't know where he was going all he could do was hope Mari had a direction in mind or that the girl would suddenly decide to be helpful. Simon would try and shove away those negatives thoughts and attempt to think practically and strategically. They were fighting lycans, humans in monster form who posses incredible strength and magic. The two fire mages were lucky to get out of the last fight with as little injury as they did, he had no idea how they would hold up against the full force of the werewolf hoard. They needed an indirect solution a way to win without winning. The first natural thought was to break the curse. But how would they do that "break the curse" in itself isn't much of a plan. Simon went over in his head the different properties of his weapons and magics for anything that could help. As a phoenix his flame was celestial in origin, divine and sacred however it didn't do much in the exorcism department.

His god leg magic wasn't too helpful either. While it had god in the name it wasn't really entirely sacred. A snapped twig under Simon's foot shook him from his thoughts. Fearing he may had alerted one of their werewolf foes to their presence Simon looked around searching for any signs of movement. Not seeing anything he let out a sigh of relief and looked back to Mari "So I'm drawing a blank for breaking the curse. Do you have anything in mind?" He really hoped she wasn't planning to wing it, winging it didn't work too well with curses.

Damage Log:
    15% damage - 5% regen = -10 (past)
    20% damage - 5% regen - 15% Phoenix Impact Heal = - 0% (past)
    +5% regen (past)
    +5% regen
    Damage vs Regeneration = +5%

Mana Log:
    -First mana regen: +10%

5 posts to regen

Last edited by Kirahunter on 3rd June 2014, 12:04 pm; edited 2 times in total

Missions Completed

D- 6 (150 exp)
    C- 1 (50 exp)
    B- 1 (1,050 exp)
    A- 0
    S- 0

Character
    Primary Magic
    Sukiro
    Sukiro

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sukiro 3rd May 2014, 6:51 pm

"So I'm drawing a blank for breaking the curse. Do you have anything in mind?"

Simon asked in curiousness obviously stuck on the multitude of possibilities that could have constructed the curse in the first place, would multiply in ways of destroying it as not every curse is the same. She put a smile on her face, before turning toward Simon.

"We destroy it!~"

She spoke before continue forward with the sudden increase of magical power would rise, though the sensation wouldn't be all that delightful. Turning into the direction of the increased pressure, would a building much larger then the rest would consumed the sky in it's size. The entire building would glow a transparent purple. The little girl would shriek from the pain of the increase in the pressure, of course she wasn't a mage that would be able to withstand such standings within the surrounding area of the building.

"You stay back, we'll go inside and investigate."

She nodded in agreement before taking a few steps back.

[WIP]

Kirahunter
    Kirahunter

The Phoenix

The Phoenix

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kirahunter 8th May 2014, 2:57 pm

OOC: Continuing solo since Sukiro left the site

Seeing the glowing building Simon braced himself to enter. He was feeling extreme magic pressure from the place and he felt that this was the source of the curse. Before he or Mari could do anything a nearby house exploded as three confused werewolves charged out from it in a sudden frenzy. Simon dived at the little girl, grabbing her and rolling out of the way of the stampeding wolves. He looked up to see if Mari was okay to his dismay she was nowhere to be seen. He looked around and didn't see her anywhere. The lycans were coming back now, they didn't have her and she wasn't in the rubble of their charge. In his panic Simon hurtled right over the hulking werewolves and looked around once more for Mari. She was nowhere to be found and Simon would never see her again. Now Simon was worried he was on his own and had this little girl to guard.

The three monsters had finally got their act together from their last charge and were at it again with a vengeance. This time Simon would meet their charge, he thanked his magic he was much faster then them, and when he got close jumped and drop kicked the center wolf with god leg enhanced strength. The beast was sent reeling backwards and the other two get moving forward crashing into another house.  Not having time to worry about collateral damage Simon charged the lycan he had kicked, who had already jumped back on his feet. It howled at him in rage and Simon yelled back "Are you trying to scare me with that lousy roar? Who the hell do you think I am?!" As he said it he launched a jump kick into the beast's face knocking it several feet in the air. "Don't come back until you can put up a good fight!"

Damage Log:
    +5% regen (past)
    +5% regen (past)
    +5% regen
    Damage vs Regeneration = +5% (maxed out)

Mana Log:

4 posts to regen

Last edited by Kirahunter on 3rd June 2014, 12:07 pm; edited 2 times in total

Missions Completed

D- 6 (150 exp)
    C- 1 (50 exp)
    B- 1 (1,050 exp)
    A- 0
    S- 0

Character
    Primary Magic
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 8th May 2014, 2:57 pm

The member 'Kirahunter' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Destroy the Moon! [Shine Like the Moon, Mari and Simon] WeakMonster
    Kirahunter
    Kirahunter

The Phoenix

The Phoenix

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kirahunter 9th May 2014, 5:12 am

The first werewolf that Simon had initially attacked was once again back on it's feet several meters away from Simon while the second and third were preparing for another charge from the opposite side. Remembering how susceptible the last group of these lycans were to his war smoke Simon decided to try and pit them against each other. The two werewolves behind Simon charged him for the umpteenth time and this time Simon did a back flip over the two of them and shot a snap kick into each of their backs. The additional and uneven force added sent them out of control(not that they had much anyway) and they crashed right into the first werewolf. They wrestled on the ground trying to stand up but the confused savage behemoths struggled with even that. To give them one more little push Simon stooped down and grabbed a stone from the ground and chucked it at the wrestling werewolves.

The stone hit one solid on the back of it's head and just like that the wolf was in a rage. Not being the brightest tool in the shed he took out his aggression on his friend he was lying on in the form of a punch in the snout. From there chaos broke and the three 'allies' were going at each other tooth and claw. Simon stared at them "Well these guys have a lot of issues." Now he wanted to just walk away and leave them to their business but if he did that they might kill one another in their rage and Simon wasn't going to let that happen. So rather he watched and waited for them to wear out their strength before intervening like he had with the first group for an easy take down.

Damage Log:
    +5% regen (past)
    +5% regen (past)
    +5% regen (maxed out) no effect

Mana Log:

3 posts to regen

Last edited by Kirahunter on 3rd June 2014, 12:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Missions Completed

D- 6 (150 exp)
    C- 1 (50 exp)
    B- 1 (1,050 exp)
    A- 0
    S- 0

Character
    Primary Magic
    Kirahunter
    Kirahunter

The Phoenix

The Phoenix

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kirahunter 9th May 2014, 7:15 pm

Knowing that the werewolves were some tough stuff Simon decided to sit down and rest for little while as he let them go at it. His mind quickly drifted off to what happened to Mari and her vanishing did scare him but he had no time to worry this was a dangerous job and if he was too busy worrying about Mari he would get himself killed. He resigned himself to the fact that he didn't have time to search for Mari and fight the werewolves he just had to hope she would be okay until the aftermath. Simon watched on for about half a minute when he decided the wild beasts had beaten themselves down enough. He jumped to his feet and rushed the rioting trio. With a quick jump he sailed into the air above them then kicked off of the air above him sending himself rocketing down towards the chaotic dog pile. Simon shot out his right foot in front of him causing a tremendous impact as he hit the top werewolf on the head and the beast crumpled to the ground and reverted to it's human form.

The remaining two were shocked back to their senses and remembered who their real foe was. They scrambled away from Simon who now stood over their fallen comrade/enemy. While they attempted to rally and launch a counter attack they had already wasted their strength fighting each other and Simon easily dispatched them with a pair of solid kicks. "Yeash I thought this job would be harder. But here I am using nothing but my kickass kicking ability to rock the show. I really was expecting more danger." As if on cue the glowing purple building that Simon was now only a stone's throw away from released an ominous screech. The small girl yelped and Simon recoiled at the sound. Looking closely at the building to see where the sound came from Simon saw no source, however he did see the glow was expanding outwards.

Damage Log:
    +5% regen (past)
    +5% regen (past)

Mana Log:

2 posts to regen

Last edited by Kirahunter on 3rd June 2014, 12:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Missions Completed

D- 6 (150 exp)
    C- 1 (50 exp)
    B- 1 (1,050 exp)
    A- 0
    S- 0

Character
    Primary Magic
    Kirahunter
    Kirahunter

The Phoenix

The Phoenix

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kirahunter 9th May 2014, 7:49 pm

Worried for obvious reasons Simon quickly ran away from the building to the girl who was wide eyed with terror at this point. "Do you know what the deal is with that glow?" he asked her. She didn't say a word but shook her head and pointed to a nearby house. Looking where she was point Simon saw that the house was swallowed by the expanding glow and as it happened almost instantly it exploded as a large werewolf charged out from it. Simon picked up the girl and jumped farther away from the encroaching glow. Then they saw what was going on as the glow expanded everyone caught in it was forcibly turned into savage werewolves, house after house was torn asunder by the violent transformation and the raging inhabitants.

Fearing for the girl Simon began running as fast as he could away from the village. She squirmed in his arms making weak protests but Simon cared more about her safety then what she wanted. "Sorry I have to keep you out of the crossfire. If these guys are popping up left and right I won't be able to protect you. I need to be able to focus entirely on the job at hand." With that object set Simon bolted from the village with his incredible speed leaving the magic aura in the dust. Trying to determine how far away he needed to get the girl to make sure she was safe Simon remembered his backpack that he had left on the edge of the forest. It not only held his special phoenix feather cloak that could recharge his magic, but it also included his light sword and on top of that it contained his personal favorite weapon: the demon cannonball Tzar. Just as the name passed his mind Simon's face lit up, Tzar was the weapon of an exorcist. It was specifically made to ward off demons and destroy the forces of evil. Luckily for Simon the forces of evil included curses. With renewed hope and a whining child in his arms Simon sprinted for the tree line as behind him the entire village was falling to lycanthropy.

OOC: At this time I would like to follow the monster dice loosely at most just because there will be monsters of all shapes and sizes all over the place from here on out. Besides the minimum number of enemies to defeat has already been taken care of.

Damage Log:
    +5% regen (past)
    +5% regen (past)

Mana Log:

2 posts to regen

Last edited by Kirahunter on 3rd June 2014, 12:10 pm; edited 2 times in total

Missions Completed

D- 6 (150 exp)
    C- 1 (50 exp)
    B- 1 (1,050 exp)
    A- 0
    S- 0

Character
    Primary Magic
    Kirahunter
    Kirahunter

The Phoenix

The Phoenix

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kirahunter 11th May 2014, 1:20 pm

Simon was presently halfway between the village and the tree line as he booked it across the distance. Dust kicked up from his heels like the dust bowl part 2 as he sprinted as fast as he could. One would think the curse would stop expanding once it hit the edge of the village but to Simon's dismay it was still coming and the entire village had already been swallowed in a frenzy. Werewolves came blasting out of house and home wreaking their own village as the curse drove them mad. Fortunately while the expanding glow was fast Simon was far faster and he was easily able to reach the edge of the woods before it even came close. He set down the girl and told her to wait by the rock(the same rock Simon had been sitting on a while ago) and to run if the glow got close. Now Simon had one task in front of him and no distractions, heading into the lycan city and attacking anything that looked like the source of the curse with Tzar.

Thinking of Tzar Simon grabbed his backpack from the ground and unloaded his various weapons. He slipped on the two rings that summoned Amo No Murakumo and pulled the Phoenix Cloak onto his shoulders it's blazing blue feather trim and shining red fabric shining in the dark of night.  Those two were well and good and all but they were only backups to the real weapon of the hour. Demon Cannon Ball Tzar, a one of a kind weapon hand forged by Simon's demon father(long story) that functioned as a wreaking ball-cannon ball hybrid that Simon could wear on his foot. He took off his right shoe and closed the leg cramp around his foot and lower shin area, with the bulky weapon on Simon had to balance on his left foot as it was impractical to stand on the large round head of Tzar. Simon was now ready to head into action, again, just as the cavalry arrived.

OOC: Just a visual of Tzar and how it is worn as it is hard to describe with words

Spoiler:

Damage Log:
    +5% regen (past)
    +5% regen (past)

Mana Log:

1 posts to regen

Last edited by Kirahunter on 3rd June 2014, 12:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Missions Completed

D- 6 (150 exp)
    C- 1 (50 exp)
    B- 1 (1,050 exp)
    A- 0
    S- 0

Character
    Primary Magic
    Kirahunter
    Kirahunter

The Phoenix

The Phoenix

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kirahunter 12th May 2014, 6:37 pm

Simon thought for the briefest moment that things were starting to go his way and he had every reason to. He was prepared with his curse breaking gear to head back into the village and at this moment with the moon at it's peak coming from the forest was a horseback platoon of Rune Knights. At the same time mages from all the other guilds came charging onto the scene answering the call to arms sent out by the magic council. Simon was relieved to see that the full army he had told he would be fighting with had finally arrived. They would be able to fight the army of chaos pouring from the village and Simon would be able to sneak past the werewolves in the fighting to get to the building that was the source of the glowing and destroy the curse. That was the plan at least in Simon's head. So he went to work as a collective battle cry from the forces of the mage guilds and the magic council butted heads with the werewolf threat.

The army was approaching the purple glow with Simon at the head he called out "The large building at the center of the village is the target. Be careful it is heavily guarded by the cursed werewolves, be on guard and fight together as a single unit. Within this building is the source of the curse, I have a special weapon to destroy it. If you can get me there the battle is won!" His impromptu strategy was met with a roar of approval from the army as they entered the purple glowing and into the fray. Sadly this was where everything went horribly wrong. Simon had assumed and apparently so did everyone else that the cursed glowing only effected the inhabitants of the village. Unfortunately for our intrepid hero this was no the case.

Damage Log:
    +5% regen (past)
    +5% regen (past)

Mana Log:
    -Second mana regen: +10%
    -Tzar Magic Drain: 1 post x 5% = 5%

5 posts to regen

Last edited by Kirahunter on 3rd June 2014, 12:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Missions Completed

D- 6 (150 exp)
    C- 1 (50 exp)
    B- 1 (1,050 exp)
    A- 0
    S- 0

Character
    Primary Magic
    Kirahunter
    Kirahunter

The Phoenix

The Phoenix

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kirahunter 13th May 2014, 4:47 am

Simon entered the glowing veil running at top speed(which was drastically reduced as he had to run using only his left leg) complete oblivious to the potential risk that the cursed glow could infect new targets. Alas fortune was not on Simon's side this day and as soon as the guild alliance members stepped into the glow they fell to the ground being consumed by seizure like fits. Turning around to see what was going on Simon promptly dropped the f-bomb as the reinforcements he had thought were right behind him were rapidly transforming into werewolves. Muscles grew exponentially, their bones took on a new shape, hair shot out of their skin unnaturally fast. Waves of terror shot through the phoenix mage as the horrifying change happened and he now found himself once again alone but now sandwiched between two large packs of rampaging werewolves. Feeling it appropriate for the occasion he cursed at the curse. Simon would never be able to confirm this fact as true or false but at the time he assumed that Tzar's anti-curse magic was the only thing protecting him from turning.

So now Simon the Phoenix was presented with a problem he had no real answer to. "How can I stop all these werewolves from running wild and causing mass destruction beyond the village. It would take a miracle to stop half as many as there are and even then  I wouldn't be able to stop the spreading curse. Shit what am I gonna do?" Distraught Simon threw his head back and yelled at the sky, which seemed to draw the attention of the werewolf hoard he was standing right in front of (brilliant move genius), yet this was actually exactly what he needed to do. Looking at the night sky Simon saw a small gleam high among the star and swung his head back to it's normal position to stare at the wolves in front of him. He grinned at them "What am I gonna do? Well what would Heero do?" Simon turned around and jumped into the air as a lycan's fist  obliterated right where he had been standing. Mid-air he coated himself in phoenix fire and assumed his full phoenix form. It was time for a fire work show.

Damage Log:
    +5% regen (past)
    +5% regen (past)

Mana Log:
    -Full Phoenix Form: 3 posts x 5% = 15%
    -Tzar Magic Drain: 2 posts x 5% = 10%

4 posts to regen

Last edited by Kirahunter on 3rd June 2014, 12:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Missions Completed

D- 6 (150 exp)
    C- 1 (50 exp)
    B- 1 (1,050 exp)
    A- 0
    S- 0

Character
    Primary Magic
    Kirahunter
    Kirahunter

The Phoenix

The Phoenix

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kirahunter 14th May 2014, 7:27 pm

Taking to the sky Simon was preparing a heck of a show. Werewolves were all running rampant and any second they would reach the tree line and run out to reign terror on poor defenseless village across Fiore. Once they reached the forest Simon would be unable to contain them so he needed to get their attention, while sneaking past all of them. Yes Simon was aware of how difficult and far fetched that was. Simon however had a brilliant plan that could never possibly fail, ever. He screamed as loud as he could

"Hello assorted meat heads and furballs! I am now going to destroy the moon! That will be all. Thank you for your time!" If that wouldn't get the attention of these guys nothing would. As his cry echoed through the valley all the werewolves decided to launch a full on attack on shiny. Those that were able began jumping on air to pursue Simon and those who couldn't gathered beneath him and howled menacingly. Simon tried to ignore them and kept flying straight at the moon. This would require great timing, great skill and a lot of luck.

Damage Log:
    +5% regen (past)
    +5% regen (past)

Mana Log:
    -Full Phoenix Form: 4 posts x 5% = 20%
    -Tzar Magic Drain: 3 posts x 5% = 15%

3 posts to regen

Last edited by Kirahunter on 3rd June 2014, 12:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

Missions Completed

D- 6 (150 exp)
    C- 1 (50 exp)
    B- 1 (1,050 exp)
    A- 0
    S- 0

Character
    Primary Magic
    Kirahunter
    Kirahunter

The Phoenix

The Phoenix

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kirahunter 15th May 2014, 3:00 pm

The strongest and fastest of the hulking werewolves were closing in on Simon as they jumped through the air and that was just fine with him. He dragged Tzar behind him, the massive thing slowing him down tremendously. As much as the weapon hindered his movement it's benefits far outweighed it's draw backs, especially when fighting a curse based enemy. He was now almost a thousand feet in the air and the lycans were close at his heels. So he was going to bring them down hard. The absolute fastest of them was a single jump from catching Simon so the phoenix figured this was the best shot he was going to get at this. He did a backflip converting to his partial phoenix form to free his legs and boost his kicking strength. The closest werewolf was now directly below Simon. Knowing it was now or never Simon cried out "Purification!"

In response Tzar glowed silver and Simon swung it down hard at the wolf. The swift lycan's momentum carried it into the attack and never had a chance of dodging it. He was sent crashing down by the explosive holy force. On contact he was surrounded in a golden light and as he was sent spiraling down the wolves he passed seemed to recoil from the light. The wolf hit the ground and instantly the light vanished and he was human. Simon grinned, Tzar was effective. The other wolves were all suffering minor shock and the ones running in air began to fall because they stopped moving upwards. This was caused by Tzar's chain curse breaking effect, if he hit one target all afflicted by the same curse would take some damage. Figuring this should keep them busy for a little bit or at least slow them down he set a course for the heart of the haunted village. It was time for the real mission.

Damage Log:
    +5% regen (past)
    +5% regen (past)

Mana Log:
    -Full Phoenix Form: 5 posts x 5% = 25%
    -Tzar Magic Drain: 4 posts x 5% = 20%
    -Purification: 15%

2 posts to regen

Last edited by Kirahunter on 3rd June 2014, 12:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Missions Completed

D- 6 (150 exp)
    C- 1 (50 exp)
    B- 1 (1,050 exp)
    A- 0
    S- 0

Character
    Primary Magic

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 1:08 am