Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Where am I? (Nanaka Intro open to all ST members)

Nanaka-Chan
    Nanaka-Chan

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 25

Public Where am I? (Nanaka Intro open to all ST members)

Post by Nanaka-Chan 9th August 2015, 11:18 pm

The feeling of the winds in her hair and feathers made it feel like the world was right and nothing could go wrong, at least until she flew head first into a window. The crash sent her tumbling to the ground in a strange building above the clouds and it confused her to no end. “Where is this?” she thought to herself with the only reason she had not forgotten the fact she flew through a window by accident being the pieces of glass stuck into her legs and wings. “Hmmm. . .” She looked around the place it looked rather well furbished. . . Perhaps she had flown into a large castle? One two three . . .  “Where am I? How did I get here?” She looked around her memory almost like it reset from the first bit that she had flown through the window into a strange place. “Hmmm. . .” she tried to get up her talons tapping the floor making a click as she was unaware of the people staring at her. “Agghhh . . . My legs and wings hurt?” she was confused why did they hurt? she looked at them and noticed the glass in them and yelped, “How did that happen?!” she was confused again this time the pain burning it into her memory as she limped around looking for a door ignoring everyone around her until she reached one and used her right wing to open it wincing as her arm felt a quick sting of pain from the glass.

Once outside the place she had previous flown into she noted the size of the place wondering where she was when she looked down and noticed the parchment tied around her neck, “Huh?” she looked at the letter and read what was written on the top,

Nanaka,

Take this letter to the guild master of Sabertooth if you will, I know that if I don’t write this here you will forget. Inside I have written a letter to her so please bring it to her with haste.

Love, Mom.

Upon seeing that she nodded and walked around the area on the occasion having to look back down to the letter around her neck to remember what she was doing before approaching the nearest  person she could find and looking up at them with her orangish brown eyes and smiling happily, “Uhmmmm do you know where. . .” She looked back down to her note and back to the person. “Do you know where Sabertooth is?” she looked at the questioningly and smiled again hoping to get any info she could so she could fly where she had to. She felt the pain again and looked again at the person near her, “Oh uhhhhmmm hi! Do you know where I can find a doctor?”

OOC: As a note the letter inside asks them to help take care of her till she matures a bit more or she gets a better memory.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ | Nanaka | Sylpheed Winds | Bank | Theme | ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁
    Where am I? (Nanaka Intro open to all ST members) Tumblr_nqkk78yV6S1uzwbyjo1_500
    Emilia Crohil
    Emilia Crohil

Quality Badge Level 1- Player 
    Lineage : Caine's Descent
    Guild : Garou Knights
    Mentor : Jackson Crohil
    Experience : 5512.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Force Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Public Re: Where am I? (Nanaka Intro open to all ST members)

Post by Emilia Crohil 9th August 2015, 11:29 pm

Emilia was sitting in the mess hall, leaning back in her chair with her feet on the table. She was enjoying herself, and a rather large stout she ordered from the inn down below. It was cooler up here in the daytime though, so she had gone back up to the main guild hall to enjoy it. This was interrupted by a rather large crash as a... bird... girl... woman... thing? Came flying through the window, rather close to her as well. Some of the broken glass landing near her and the table. "The hell!?!?" She hollared, almost tipping over in her chair, but she managed to recover and stand up. The bird woman was now looking around. Emi looked down at her drink to see, annoyingly enough, a glass shard had landed in it. She shrugged and put her fingers into the glass, gently grabbing the glass shard and placing it on the table before approaching the small bird girl.

The woman asked where Sabertooth was before asking for a doctor. "Well, to start off, you're in the Sabertooth guildhall right now. We have someone who can heal you, provided she's around." Emilia looked around briefly before screaming out "KEIRSA, YOU HERE?! WE GOT SOMEONE WHO COULD USE SOME HEALING!" She was quite loud, and her voice would carry a long way throughout the guildhall. The question arose though as to whether or not the nun was here.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Character| Magic| Bank| Theme
    Where am I? (Nanaka Intro open to all ST members) FJRTsUq
    Other Siggies:
    JaffaArchfiend
    JaffaArchfiend

Summoner of Faith

Summoner of Faith

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Mentor : Secondary - Katherine Wickfield
    Experience : 4986.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Holy Stigmata Magic
    Second Skill: Celestial Spirit Magic
    Third Skill:

Post by JaffaArchfiend 10th August 2015, 6:57 am

As soon as she heard the crash, the blonde nun was already up and moving. What's going on this time? she thought to herself as she came into the hall where Emilia was already yelling for her. "I'm here, I'm here... what's the... problem..." she trailed off, blinking at the sight of the bird-woman that was covered in shards of glass. Shaking her head briefly to clear it, she took in a deep breath before looking to Emilia. "Get ready to catch me." said Kiersa before she approached the harpy.

"Hello, don't be alarmed please... this will hurt a bit... Need you to bear with me, and it'll be over soon." the nun said calmly before she first set about trying to remove each of the shards of glass from the harpy, since if she were to just try and heal her straight away with them still inside her, they would get stuck in there and cause even more damage down the line. Assuming her patient was co-operative and she managed to get them all out, the blonde nun then took in a slow breath before holding her hands over the harpy. She looked to Emilia and nodded before she spoke.

"Stigmata of Grace." invoked Kiersa, her eyes slowly beginning to bleed as her holy magic began to take effect. Her hands glowed with a soft warm light that would spread towards the Harpy's body, healing her of her wounds and injuries... however, those same wounds and injuries would then make themselves manifest on the nun, her teeth gritting themselves as her flesh tore itself open in several places.

Stigmata of Grace:

Where am I? (Nanaka Intro open to all ST members) Kiersa%20Signature2_zpsbeofxgfa

Theme:

Nanaka-Chan
    Nanaka-Chan

Player 

Post by Nanaka-Chan 10th August 2015, 12:51 pm

At first her mind was fine with the person yelling soon enough however a nun lady came to try and help her out at the call of the red haired one she had. . . Who were they again? “Ah hello! Why are you here miss nun?” She was confused again where was she what was with the parchment tied around her neck? Soon enough however she felt stings of pain as the nun lady began to remove the glass shards from her wings and legs as she winced and squirmed, “Hey what are you doing!” she was surprised and did not like the feeling of them being removed with her wiggling causing her more pain until soon she had them all removed and the nun ended up using some form of magic that took her wounds healing them but put some onto her as the worried harpy gasped and hugged the nun, “No no! Don’t hurt!” She was nervous she had no clue what to do why would the nun do that for her? The shards barely hurt and she kept forgetting them. “We need to help nun lady!” She was nervous she did not want someone hurting due to her own mistakes so she looked around for anyone that could help and looked at the red haired lady, “Please! Do you know anyone that can help nun lady?”

Once calmed a tad more she had noticed she was using her wings like a makeshift pillow for the nun lady in pain as her feathers and down were highly soft to the point where her lans bodies were sometimes looted by people looking to use them. “A-Are you feeling better nun lady?” She had no clue why she could remember her, perhaps it was due to her causing the lady pain which forced it to memory but she knew she had to make the pain less so she let the nun rest on her wings till someone that could deal with the wounds came.

Where am I? (Nanaka Intro open to all ST members) Tumblr_nqkk78yV6S1uzwbyjo1_500
    Emilia Crohil
    Emilia Crohil

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Emilia Crohil 10th August 2015, 1:16 pm

Emilia put a hand on Keirsa's shoulder to hold her up after she healed the little harpy by taking the wounds onto herself. "Don't worry about her, she's used to it." Emilia replied to Nanaka, stupid thing would probably forget in five seconds anyway. She would try to help Keirsa up, though depending on how weak Keirsa's spell had made her, would just pick her up if she was having too much trouble standing. She'd guide (or carry) the girl over to a bench to lie down. She wasn't particularly gentle with her, though it was better than letting her fall to the floor. Once Keirsa was on the bench, she turned back to the harpy. "So, why were you looking for Sabertooth?" She saw the piece of parchment around her neck and reached to take it off and read it. She had better be some sort of messenger or something, and not looking to join. Sabertooth didn't need a total ditz like her, at least in Emilia's mind. The sad thing was that her poor memory didn't even seem to stem from crashing through the window, but rather it was just something she had normally. Well, now she knew why bird brain was an insult.

Other Siggies:
    Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Legacy of the Fire King
    Position : The Vanquisher
    Guild : Infinity Hydra (Guildmaster)
    Mentor : Hephaestus
    Experience : 420,643

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Flame God Slayer (3rd Gen)
    Second Skill: -
    Third Skill:

Post by Ardere Kasai 10th August 2015, 1:23 pm

Silence, finally something Ardere could enjoy in the guild hall. It was not often that he found himself able to sit back, relax, and read a good book. Ever since he had joined Sabertooth, things had been more hectic. Strangely enough, he enjoyed the hectic life style. He was able to travel far and wide, fight things he had never dreamed of. Nonetheless, it was a good feeling to be able to read in silence. Sitting on one of the benches, he was leaned back against the wall a bit. Holding the book out in from of him, he tightened the red bandanna between his fluffy brown hair a bit. Refocusing n the book, he sighed happily. Then, his silence was disturbed some sort of crash. Instinctively closing his book, adrenaline pumped through his veins. With his increased reaction time and speed, the fire mage burst out from the bench, Quickly grabbing the red and white blade that was laying next to him on the bench, he drew it. Scanning around the guild hall for invaders, much to his surprise he saw a young girl, who appeared to have wings. It wasn't the weirdest thing he had seen in this guild hall, but it was fairly surprising.

It was not long after the crash, that he noticed Emilia reacting to the situation first. Re-sheathing his blade, the fire mage exhaled deeply. Phew. Running pale fingers through his brown hair, one of the guild ace's rushed in to help. Walking over, he observed the ace healing the bird girl, but unfortunately it seemed the wounds had switched on to her. Blood bled through her clothes a bit, and he bit the side of his cheek a bit. He had never witnessed her magic before, but he could already tell the costs of that sort of healing were not great. Grabbing one of the emergency first aid kits on his way, he rushed in quickly, appearing on the scene, near the bench where they had moved to. Is everyone alright? Now able to see the full extent of the woman's wounds, he popped open the first aid kit. Stay still, I'm Ard by the way. He knew who Emilia was, but the new bird girl he was unaware of, and he had never officially met this guild ace. I don't really have much other than a first aid kit, but if you need me to carry you somewhere, I can. Ardere was a pretty laid back and chill guy, but when it came to his guild mates, it wasn't hard for him to show concern. With the slight Superman complex he was aware that he possessed, it was hard not to help people.
    @tag

Every wound will shape me. Every scar will build my throne.

MADE BY VEL OF GS + ADOX 2.0

Where am I? (Nanaka Intro open to all ST members) FYZkfE1
    God Force:

Legacy Form:

JaffaArchfiend
    JaffaArchfiend

Summoner of Faith

Summoner of Faith

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by JaffaArchfiend 10th August 2015, 1:28 pm

The fact that the harpy was caring for her well-being made the nun smile softly through the pain. "It's alright... thank you..." she said, wincing as Emilia picked her up, and then dumped her on a nearby bench. "Owie..." she groaned before she made herself comfortable, letting her body slowly begin the process. Some of those glass shards had gone in deep, although that may be a matter of perspective given their different species... this was admittedly the first time she'd healed someone that wasn't strictly human. Her magic must have tried to compensate for the differences in their physiology... something she'd have to remember in the future. A small cut in the harpy would equal a minor gash in her own flesh.

Then someone else turned up, and apparently with a first aid kit for her. "Most are..." she slowly directed, gritting her teeth at the pain from the wounds, "arms... and legs... chest region... mostly unscathed..." said Kiersa. In truth, if left alone long enough, she'd recover well enough on her own, since the Stigmata magic, whilst it took the healed persons wounds onto herself, it also sped up her own natural healing... although that probably didn't matter to her guild mates right now.

Her eyes were a natural cost of the magic, her sight was already starting to slowly return and the bleeding there was ebbing away.

Where am I? (Nanaka Intro open to all ST members) Kiersa%20Signature2_zpsbeofxgfa

Theme:

Chelvaric
    Chelvaric

Kitty Avenger

Kitty Avenger

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Demon Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Marksman's Aim
    Guild : Baselisk Fang
    Mentor : Spirit Of Chelvaric Vhalru
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ragnarok Phoenix
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chelvaric 10th August 2015, 2:04 pm

Pein was sitting in the basement as he was skinning a Dire wolf. He had catched one when he was coming back from his last job. He wanted to make some nice winter gloves to have nice warm hands. But not for himself but for hikari. Since he had robot hands he wouldn’t feel the cold anyway. He rubbed his hand trough his hair and pushed the knife softly under the pelt of the wolf. He pushed the knife softly further loosening the pelt from the muchles of the body. The more calmer you did this the better the quality of the pelt would be. He cut the last part of the pelt loose and pinched it on the wall. Scraping off the last parts of the meat on the inner side of the pelt so it wouldn’t rot and smell. He would let the pelt dry now and wait for it to settle before he would start on the gloves.

Just when he was about to leave the basement/skinning room his sensitive cat ears picked up a sound of shattering glass from the guild hall. Pein wondered what was going on and he started ascending the stairs to the hall. While he was ascending a particular scent was filling his nose. A bird scent none the less and it wasn’t raven. That means a prey just flew against a window in saber all wounded and vurnerable. Pein was happy he had dinner for tonight then. He openend the door calmly to the hall and went on hands and feet to crawl softly to where a small group had started to form. His tail was waging close to the ground as he neared the group. He knew the nun but the other two were less familiar. Pein watched the small girl that was standing in front of them. He pushed his legs back and pushed himself off on his robotic arms. He junped on the nearest table used it as a extra boost and junped to the girl he rolled over the floor grabbed a leg of the girl with his robotic arm and pulled her upside down as he jumped up. his cat ears vine dup and his tail swagged around.

“I CATCHED DINNER FOR TONIGHT. Somebody up the fire ill get the knife we eat filled up bird tonight.” Pein exclaimed happily as he smirked from ear to ear walking trough the guild hall.

Where am I? (Nanaka Intro open to all ST members) Bakugou.Katsuki.600.1932217

It is a man’s heart which sets the world aflame..

magic bank /Character

Where am I? (Nanaka Intro open to all ST members) Beigecat
    Emilia Crohil
    Emilia Crohil

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Emilia Crohil 10th August 2015, 2:30 pm

Emilia made no action to help Keirsa beyond dumping her on the bench and standing nearby."You can relax with the first aid, Ard she'll heal up by herself." She said with a rather bored tone. "Everyone here is too damn jum-" She was interrupted by a rather strange man with cat ears and tail leaping around and diving to the ground to grab the ditzy harpy. As he tried to get up from the ground, though, he would be met with a rather sudden, forceful stomp on the back as he tried to roll across the floor, made even stronger by the addition of a force spell. She could tell that this guy was more powerful than her, but, thanks to the position she was in when she struck, that wouldn't really matter. Stomping on someone put them out rather easily, regardless of their power compared to yours. Pein would easily have the wind knocked out of him from the blow, and would probably be left quite sore. "No eating random bird people, ya stupid cat." Why was it that half the people in this guild were some kind of insane, following some weird strict code, or just downright weird?

She kept her foot on him, between her enhanced strength and unnatural weight, she should be able to hold him down no problem, given the advantageous position she had, as this cat had decided to use a rather poor manner of approach for his attack.

Force Spell Used:

Other Siggies:
    Nanaka-Chan
    Nanaka-Chan

Player 

Post by Nanaka-Chan 10th August 2015, 8:56 pm

She was worrying about the nun lady who she had caused harm to when the red haired lady asked why she was at Sabertooth with a nod she was going to ask what she meant when the lady pulled the letter towards herself and her neck with it as she squeaked. Soon enough she also noticed another man approaching from somewhere else in the guild hall moving to her area and to the nun lady with a odd white box, “What is that?” she had never seen something like that and with a quick move looked at it and all around the new person curious about him and what he was doing when he said his name, “Ar. . . De. . .Re. . . Mhmm.” She tried to memorize it but soon enough had already forgotten the name as she walked back over to the nun lady using her wings to hug her and keep her warm, “Nun lady I hope you feel better soon!” She was nervous she had hurt her too much when within moments she heard the pounce of a predator and felt the rush of air as she was lifted by her legs.

Flailing around she yelped and screamed trying to fly away with her wings flapping and trying to get out of the man's grip until she heard the crack of a foot into the man's back as she crawled away and flew into the rafter areas of the hall refusing to come down until the predator man left, “Go away predator!!!” She kept an eye on the nun lady and decided to do what she could to protect her from a predator as she swooped down and used her talons while flying to quickly grab nun lady flew to the other end of the room away from creepy predator man and used her wings to support nun lady like a pillow, “it’s okay nun lady I got us away from the predator!”

Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Legacy of the Fire King
    Position : The Vanquisher
    Guild : Infinity Hydra (Guildmaster)
    Mentor : Hephaestus
    Experience : 420,643

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Flame God Slayer (3rd Gen)
    Second Skill: -
    Third Skill:

Post by Ardere Kasai 10th August 2015, 10:07 pm

Ardere wasn't sue, but he nodded and sat the first aid kit aside. Alright, I'll lay off. But I'm staying to make sure you're alright. Looking over to the young bird girl, he was quite intrigued as to what she was doing here. Yeah it's...Ardere. She seemed to be trying to memorize it, but the fire mage wasn't exactly sure. The blue haired girl was certainly a peculiar one, but perhaps she was here to join the guild. He had been the most recent member, so he knew what it was like to be new. So far he had adjusted to the guild quite well, but then the scene was interrupted by Pein running in. Reacting instantly, he was about to go for a punch, but it seemed Emilia had already taken care of it. Narrowing his eyes at Pein, he sighed. Oi, what do you think you're doing? Shaking his head, the brown haired man shrugged and ran pale fingers through his hair once again. There was no point in getting worked up, so he kept his cool. Looking back to the bird girl, he posed a question. So what are you doing he-

Blinking, he noticed the blue haired girl fly off with the guild ace. Oh my. Arching a brow, he leaned back against the wall. It's alright. He called out. The cat guy won't eat you. The situation had already been confusing, but Pein's entrance did not necessarily help anything, at all. Ardere noted that Sayrn was right, people in Sabertooth certainly were bull headed. Fortunately though, he did not necessarily mind. Pulling out his flask of sake, he took a quick sip. The brown haired mage though he was going to need it, this young girl had accidentally created quite the escapade.
    @Sabertooth

Every wound will shape me. Every scar will build my throne.

MADE BY VEL OF GS + ADOX 2.0

Where am I? (Nanaka Intro open to all ST members) FYZkfE1
    God Force:

Legacy Form:

Triatath
    Triatath

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Knight Of Swords
    Guild : Infinity Hydra
    Cosmic Coins : 35
    Mentor : Haretsa Shikon
    Experience : 587.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Jet Acceleration
    Second Skill: 2nd Gen Lightning Dragon Slayer
    Third Skill:

Post by Triatath 11th August 2015, 5:33 pm

Triatath sat at the end of the guild hall, trying his best to ignore the typical commotion caused by the ruffians of Sabertooth. I gust of air buffeted him and the book he was pleasantly reading, unfortunately the pages were all blown around like ragdolls. Seeing as Triatath had lost his place in the book, it seemed in his best interest to check the commotion. He slammed the book shut and placed it by his side as he calmly looked up to survey the situation. "Some avian hybrid creature holding the ace, a group of mages towards the end of the hall... it looks like there is one standing one some feline creature. Both of the two people standing at the end of the hall appear to have hair of a red shade. Triatath noted the details of the scene in his mind. The avian nurse and the nun were only a few meters away from Triatath so he decided to inquire about the circumstances of their predicament.

Triatath stood up and began a slow walk towards the small sprite and the nun. "Care to explain the noise you are mak-" Triatath stopped his sentence midway and sighed. The nun appeared to have minor injuries all over. "Roxy, do your thing..." A small apparition of flames projected from Triatath's pocket. The cool flames jetted out into a winged fox creature which enveloped the ace with cool healing flames while quickly stopped the bleeding and made the scars disappear. Roxy hung in the air a few feet above their heads softly flapping away. Triatath kneeled down and took off one of his gloves in order to inspect any remaining wounds, she appeared to only have some blood dripping from her eye sockets. Triatath seeing that the nun was clearly in a stable position looked up at the avian "So what might your name be little ἅρπυια?"

Character App____Magic____Bio (WIP) ____Pet
    Themes (WIP):

Where am I? (Nanaka Intro open to all ST members) Triata10
    JaffaArchfiend
    JaffaArchfiend

Summoner of Faith

Summoner of Faith

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by JaffaArchfiend 12th August 2015, 3:10 am

Everything swiftly became chaos. Someone, she soon recognised the voice as being Pein's, had tried to catch the new girl, thinking she was... dinner?! Before she could react however, two things happened at once. First, she felt herself being carried away by some large talons, and second, she could just about see Emilia curb-stomping the cat man.

Theeeeen someone else came along and plunged her into fire that fixed her wounds. "You didn't need to..." she said before she sat herself back up, wiping away the excess blood from her eyes so she could see clearly at the mess that was going on now. "Right, first thing's first... Emilia, could you please stop stepping on Pein's back please? That's Hikari's job." she said with a chuckle before looking at the cat cyborg. "Now, what possessed you to try and turn our guest into your dinner? She's a sentient being." the blonde nun asked of him.

With that out of the way, she looked to the bird woman. "Sorry about all that... what's your name? And may I ask why you came to us?"

Theme:

Yvonne
    Yvonne

Holy Darkness

Holy Darkness

Administrator- Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Infinity Crown
    Guild : Guildless
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Crown
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Yvonne 13th August 2015, 3:57 am

As the chaos slowly drew into a full blown storm below her, their guild master was only a few meters above them, standing very still at the staircase. The ruckus they made reached Raven’s office from the distance; snapping a certain snoozing little raven out of her dream which in detail, narrated a story where all members of her guild turned into five year olds. She jumped up the moment it hit her ears like a drum roll and then after almost falling out of her chair, rushed downstairs to see for herself what her guild was brewing this time. Oh she was going to kill one of them if they had damaged the guild hall AGAIN! As much as she loved the constant cause of her headaches, she still didn’t appreciate it when they directed their stupidity at the walls of their guild hall. Zenshin was nowhere around to fix the damages either! And that’s how she had only placed a foot down the first step where she saw Pein fly over to a bird like creature and pull her with him.

If reality had not come crashing down on her, she probably would have stood there for a longer time with the same incredulous face. But she slowly came down, not making any noise, not letting anyone know she was there, slowly, almost like a phantom, she slipped behind Triatath, one of the sane ones as far she knew and quietly stood there, listening to the monotone report. At least she knew bits and pieces of what was happening now.

“Sooo in the absence of your guild master…,” she started, a pleasant smile stretching her lips until a cold breeze flew from behind her. “WHAT ON EARTH ARE YOU STORMY PETRELS DOING?!”

Where am I? (Nanaka Intro open to all ST members) QoRmBvD
    Emilia Crohil
    Emilia Crohil

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Emilia Crohil 13th August 2015, 1:40 pm

Emilia looked up at Keirsa, who seemed to be waking up, and now asked for her take her foot off of the cat. She grinned and nodded. "Aight, fine. I guess he wouldn't want to get caught cheating." She took her foot off of Pein, looking down at him. "Try that again and you'll probably have more than me to deal with." She said, shooting a glance at Ardere. A voice came from behind the group. It sounded familiar. Where had she heard it before? She turned to look at the woman who was speaking. Guildmaster? Ooooh right. Zenshin left. She shrugged.

"New person." She walked back over to the table she was sitting at before the shenanigans began. "Things were going fine until the cat wanted to eat her." She picked up her beer and took a long draught of her stout.

Other Siggies:

Current date/time is 6th May 2024, 11:03 pm