Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Act I: Genesis

Lexa Grimoire
    Lexa Grimoire

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Legal Guild Ace- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Armored Beast
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Gabriel & Legion
    Experience : 2925

Character Sheet
    First Skill: True Circuit
    Second Skill: Lillian Grimoire
    Third Skill:

Act I: Genesis Empty Act I: Genesis

Post by Lexa Grimoire 5th August 2015, 10:37 pm

Job: Act I:

When Lexa was passing through the ever changing mazes of the Ancient Ruins, she'd noticed a certain door that appeared, and then was hidden behind a wall. As the walls of the Labyrinth had finally ceased moving after the fall of a certain individual, she had decided to go back to it. Unfortunately, Lexa had found something inside the door that was worse than having to go through the labyrinth of moving walls... Lexa saw animals that had gold glowing marks all over them, all seemed to be quite conscious of her presence as they all went to an offensive stance the second she got close in her light form. Lexa was curious of the situation, and decided that she'd send word to the guilds, and go with the first person who came to her aid. She didn't have much jewel to give whoever came, so hopefully they'd be just fine with the idea of helping someone. "Oh goodness... I feel hypocritical for even doing this..." Lexa said to Taranis at the fact that she, a mercenary, was going to ask for someone to do a job without being compensated properly. Lexa pulled out a piece of paper and scribbled down a rather sorry, sounding job notice for someone to come and help her clear of the tunnel system she'd found in the hopes that it would bring her some good people. Lexa threw the letter out into the air, watching as a dark figure grabbed it and disappeared into the sun. "This will be fun, right Taranis?" Lexa said nervously, not sure what sort of wizard would be brought to her.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Cr1tikal
    Cr1tikal

Player 
    Cosmic Coins : 8
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: FrostFire Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill: Cosmic Slayer
    Third Skill:

Act I: Genesis Empty Re: Act I: Genesis

Post by Cr1tikal 6th August 2015, 6:07 pm

Aiyana wasn't too sure about the mission she was about to start. She had been roaming the guild hall when a letter had come in asking for any mage available to come help a woman named "Lexa" with exploring a tunnel in the Ancient Ruins. Of course she had taken the job, having never heard the name before and wanting to meet someone knew outside of the guild of Lamia Scale. 'She's most likely a mage of some kind, else she wouldn't be roaming the Ancient Ruins all alone.' She was almost to the spot the letter had spoken of, the bandaged mage wondering as to what was inside that she would be dealing with. She had recently been given the honor of a B rank mage by her guild master, Kihia, and was going to prove she deserved it by helping out others when she could while also trying to improve herself.

Upon arriving at the designated spot Aiyana found a younger girl waiting there. She was at most eighteen, possible younger, and wore a dark set of clothes. The Lamia Scale waited until the girl noticed her arriving before walking up to her slowly, a warm smile on her face as she did so."I assume you're the one that sent the job out? I'm Aiyana, it's a pleasure to meet you." The words were said in a higher tone, to show happiness and excitement in meeting someone knew while being able to help them out. She wasn't worried about the lack of payment mentioned on the job paperwork, she really had enough to her name. The young woman was just cheap and never bought anything, even food to a point.

[282]
    [2]

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Act I: Genesis MQNhOUw

Azurius Tade
    Azurius Tade

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Blessings of the Chosen
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Experience : 2175

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Angel
    Second Skill: Incoming...
    Third Skill:

Post by Azurius Tade 6th August 2015, 6:36 pm

Kateri was traveling over head doing her usual rounds for the guild. It seems like her task as of late, has steered from taking down the evil of the world, and has moved to being a type of Surveillance and Reconnaissance agent for Lamia Scale... Kateri didn't particularly mind having to do it, but being the one who's not in the heat of battle made her feel at shame. This was enhanced by the fact that the women of her tribe are supposed to be the upfront fighters, and made worse for her still because her father was... He still is, one of the strongest warriors she'd ever met. "That might be much, but he's definitely stronger than I'll ever be." Kateri said in a disappointed tone. "If your done belittling yourself, I would advise you to look down master..." Shadow said to Kateri using his true voice for a change.

Looking down, Kateri saw a very familiar face, one she hadn't seen since her little escapade into the cursed lands way back when she took down dead things. From Kateri's height, it wasn't actually a face, but more like the outline of bandages on her shadow. Shadow made a massive circle in the sky, casting a shadow over the bondage wizard, and some other chick as he passed and seemed to go into the sunset. After a mile or so, Shadow turned back around and began making his descent. Upon landing Kateri walked over, and saw some kid who looked like she was between 14 and 16 standing next to Aiyana. "Hey Aiyana... who's the kid?" Kateri said curiously as she examined the girl. She wore black gloves, with boots that went all the way up her legs, stopping just below the knees. Her skirt was pretty short, and left a good three inches of thigh showing. Doesn't sound like much, the the girl was a good foot and a half below Kateri, so that's a lot by comparison. Her shirt was sleeveless, and she had a set of clips in her hair. And then there was the monster hiding behind her...

Kateri quickly yelled "Look out!" as she reached for her gun upon seeing the six foot tall... thing with horns on its head standing behind the shorter girl, fearing it might attack either of the two.

Cr1tikal
    Cr1tikal

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Cr1tikal 15th August 2015, 9:45 pm

There wasn't time for her question to be answered, it seemed, as the two were distracted by their bodies being cast into shadows for a few moments of time. Eyes widened as she looked skyward, the bandaged girl looked up to see a familiar creature flying through the air; the pet that belonged to Kateri, if she remembered correctly. The being was flying in a circle before flying down towards them. Upon landing Kateri made her way over the the other two girls that seemed to make up the entirety of the party of the job they were about to engage upon. A smile reached her face as the other Lamia Scale guild member remembered her name before asking who the kid was that was there.

”Well, I'd wager she's Lexa if she's the one that did the job request.” Her answer was almost drowned out by the yelling of the other girl as she drew her gun and pointed it behind the other two. Ai turned to see what was going on, freezing when she noticed what Kateri was talking about. ”What. Is. That?” The creature was at least six feet tall, horns atop it's head making it seem even taller as it looked out at the group. 'Well, let's hope this thing is friendly. I sure don't want to become lunch for it today...' She stayed frozen there, wondering what would happen next. Would Lexa speak up and stop Kateri from firing? Or would there be gunshots fired and blood drawn before names could even be shared?

[259]
    [4]

Lexa Grimoire
    Lexa Grimoire

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Legal Guild Ace- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lexa Grimoire 15th August 2015, 10:18 pm

Lexa's eyes turned blank as the presumably good wizard pulled a gun out, and pointed it in her direction. Upon hearing the outburst from that aiy.... the mummy wizard, Lexa realized they were referring to her friend. She turned around and saw Taranis hadn't flinched in the least, meaning he felt no threat from the girl wearing a cloak. "This is Taranis!" Lexa said with child like vigour. "He's been keeping me safe for... I think four years?" she added in the same tone, looking at Taranis. Taranis held up five fingers. "Oh, five. We've been together five years. He's really sweet and harmless, and he's almost family!" she said, correcting herself. Taranis stepped forward, the white tentacles around his waist that looked like a sash of sort unraveled and stretched outwards to the two wizards. "Hehe, don't be afraid. Those are feelers, think of it as a handshake!" Lexa said smiling, happy to see Taranis was on board with taking help from the two girls. Lexa waited to see what the two girls would do. If one shook the tentacle, and the other didn't, Lexa would know which one to keep an eye on. If both shook it, then Taranis would be able to understand both of their levels of threat. But if both refused, then Lexa and Taranis would have them both lead the way, making sure neither tried to stab them in the back. This would be as much a test of their character, as it is their ability to cope with the unnatural.

Cr1tikal
    Cr1tikal

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Cr1tikal 22nd August 2015, 8:07 pm

"Oh! A friend! Just like Memory for me!" With that said she made a snapping noise with her left hand, her faceless shadow faerie coming forth from her shadow to reveal herself. She's been with me ever since I left as a mage. She actually showed up the next day! She's really quiet, but is always there for me.” Aiyana watched as feelers reached towards her. The tentacles made her a bit nervous, but Lexa had said to think of them as a handshake so she did so. Reaching her right hand slowly out, the Lamia Scale Binding Bandage mage grasped the creatures appendage and did a decent handshake, like two friends shaking hands in a place where they had to be formal. ”It's nice to meet you, Taranis!” The bandaged girls happy voice rung out loudly as the B rank mage waited a few seconds before releasing her grasp and ending the handshake. It was a strange feeling on her skin when she shook it, having never had the chance to do such a formal greeting with a creature of unknown origin such as Taranis.

Soon they would need to press on with the actual adventure the young girl had sent the job request for. It was the major thing she was looking forward to. Helping out a person in need, and in a dangerous area no less, was going to be exciting! The thought made her slightly restless, moving back and forth on the balls of her feet as she thought of what could possibly be in their future.

[261]
    [6]

Azurius Tade
    Azurius Tade

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Azurius Tade 24th August 2015, 6:32 pm

Kateri looked at the... thing in front her. She knew Lexa said to think of it as a handshake, but... it was a tentacle... "Nnice to meet you... umm... Mr. Taranis." Lexa said nervously with a slightly disturbed expression. She didn't shake it, but just put her pistol back in its holster and reached to her back. She pulled her assault rifle out and began walked forwards, trying not to think about tentacles. "I'm Kateri." she said while passing Lexa, trying to avoid eye contact. Kateri wanted to shake hands with the... thing... but she couldn't look at it without having a shudder go down her spine. 'Kazimir?' Kateri thought to herself, hoping for a response. 'Yes my lady?' the much welcomed voice replied. 'What is that... Taranis, thing?' she asked, making sure not to speak out loud. 'A thousand apologies, I have no idea my lady.' the peace keeper demon replied. 'Lovely.' Kateri said sarcastically. She decided to take point, but if anyone else wanted to be the leader of this little strike force Kateri wouldn't fight for it. It just made sense for the person with a gun to be the first in, if they came across something freaky she could blast them with bullets while the others got in close. She felt pretty uncomfortable with Taranis around, not because he was big, not because he was freaky looking, not because he was blatantly alien. No, none of those reasons even contributed to her unease with it. The thing causing her to feel uneasy, was that not even her wyvern, that had access to the knowledge of thousands, of thousands of years of knowledge, didn't know what he was.

Cr1tikal
    Cr1tikal

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Cr1tikal 3rd September 2015, 2:04 am

While Aiyana had been trusting of the new acquaintances pet, Kateri had proven to distrustful to shake the tentacle as if it was a hand. Instead, the woman simply gave her name to the creature before walking past it instead. It seemed Kateri would be taking point, even though Aiyana was the stronger mage currently and had magic that allowed her to take hits better than the others could. 'Ah well,' she thought to herself as she followed along. Being in the middle of the group allowed her to keep an eye on both, while also being able to step into a fight that happened in either direction without having to move past too many other bodies.

She wasn't worried about the new girl, Lexa, betraying them. The demeanor was too nice, and not the crazy kind she had seen before. If she was going to do anything to Aiyana she would have done it before Kateri had had the chance to join them. With the pointman holding a gun, the middle being the crowd control, and the mystery mage taking their six, Aiyana felt this job would go a little bit too easily. ”Let's not move too quickly guys. We don't want to get ambushed by too much at once if it turns out this place is crawling with monsters.” The bandaged woman did not know how true her words would be. Only time would show just how accurate of a warning the Lamia Scale girl was giving out of habit.

[252]
    [8]

Lexa Grimoire
    Lexa Grimoire

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lexa Grimoire 3rd September 2015, 2:46 am

Taranis laid his arm across his abdomen and bowed gently as the cloaked girl gave him her name, not taking any offense to her lack of manners. Humans rarely ever shook the tentacle, it happens so often Taranis was indifferent to it. He watched as the girl in the black cloak, with a couple bunches of hair sticking out the front walked ahead of the group. After her was the one who was covered in bandages. Lexa and Taranis both felt stronger energy flows from the latter, but neither decided to point it out.

Walking through the ruins, Lexa accidentally bumped into Aiyana. Looking around the slightly taller woman, she noticed there was a hole in the floor, behind it was a large metallic door with a man in front it. Lexa took a couple steps back, her magic circuits beginning to glow faintly on her back. A pair of white wings with blue magic circuits, continuing from the ones on her back slowly materialized. She grabbed Taranis by his hand and began flapping away. It took a few moments, but she was able to get in the air, and eventually across the 5 meter long hole that was wall to wall in width.

The man at the door was as tall as Taranis, covered in magic circuits and wearing a white lab coat that extended to his knees. Under it was a white shirt with a black tie, and he wore black dress pants. His glasses were cracked, and the bridge was held together by a piece of tape. The man looked at Taranis, locking his eyes on the massive monster without changing his expression. He didn't make a sound, he simply reached his hand out to a pad on the wall next to the metal door, and swiped a card before stepping aside. The door opened up, giving the three girls access to the laboratory, and making Lexa question Taranis's origins...

Azurius Tade
    Azurius Tade

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Azurius Tade 7th September 2015, 11:37 am

Kateri watched as the group came across a rather large cavern, a good 15 feet across give or take a few inches, and their contractor, Lexa, had gone and flew across the opening. Unlike Aiyana, Kateri didn't have bandages to pull herself across the distance with, and unlike Lexa, she couldn't just spawn wings. She closed her eyes a moment as she thought, and then had a smile creep its way across her face as the idea sunk in. Kateri took a few steps back, locking her gaze on the rough, straight walls of the cavern that extended alongside the opening. A few small movements to help her get a feel for her muscles as she checked for any cramps, and then she darted off straight for the trench. She began reaching to her back under the large black cloak, and grabbed the sight to her compact sniper, Jackpot, and jumped off the ground. Her feet landing on the wall, Kateri used the momentum to keep her running on the wall, getting a good ten feet before she began falling. Spinning around, Kateri revealed her sniper's barrel, making sure not to aim at Aiyana, Kateri squeezed the trigger. The 14.5mm round was a special one that caused the same recoil as a tank shell, which was more than enough to send Kateri flying the rest of the way across the gap in the floor.

The shot flew past Aiyana, but the reverberation in the air was more than enough to send a terrible wind past the bondage mage as it moved along and decimated the wall behind her. Kateri's landing was somewhat smooth, she originally landed on her right shoulder but used the bounced and was able to shift her weight so she was on her feet. Kateri put away the sniper back in the gun rack under her cloak, and watched as some big glowing guy simply opened the door for the party of 3, not including the wyvern, fairy, and... thing, through with no struggles. Kateri waited for Aiyana to come over before leaning and whispering to her acquaintance "Normally the gate guard doesn't let anyone in. I think something's up... the girl didn't look like she knew about it, but that thing wasn't phased at all..." making sure not to let the two in front hear her.

Cr1tikal
    Cr1tikal

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Cr1tikal 11th September 2015, 6:15 pm

The Lamia Scale mage watched as her guild mate did an impressive crossing of the large gap in the floor, Aiyana's hands moving up to her face in a defensive move as the air was displaced by the bullet fired past her. After waiting a few seconds to allow her to get to her feet and steady herself Aiyana crossed in a much simpler way; her bandages. A single bandage would shoot up to latch onto a piece of the cavern that hung down a bit. Pulling on it, to test it's durability before jumping, she would swing across with ease to land next to Kateri as they all saw the large glowing man. The person opened a door for them, no battle needed.

This worried Aiyana, though Kateri was the first to say something amongst the two of them. ”Yeah, I have a really bad feeling about this now. What have we gotten ourselves into?” The response was whispered as quietly as Kateri had spoken to her beforehand. Who knew what kind of traps lay in store for them, and what kind of enemies may lie in the tunnels they were sure to be going through. If worse came to worse, the bandages mage could simply run ahead and take on a multitude of enemies so the other two could safely fight from a distance. 'My magic is good for taking hits, so why not let that be what I do for others?' The single thought was all she had as she walked past the glowing man to follow after Lexa.

[262]
    [11]

Last edited by Aiyana on 15th September 2015, 2:30 am; edited 1 time in total

Lexa Grimoire
    Lexa Grimoire

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lexa Grimoire 14th September 2015, 2:57 pm

Lexa heard the 'whoosh' as the door closed behind her, officially locking her and her allies in the strange facility. The walls were pure white, without a single spec of dirt or grime at all. It was as if this place was a separate word from the cavern they'd just left. Taranis walked over to a strange console with dozens, and dozens, and DOZENS of flashy buttons and began looking around. He arbitrarily pressed a green button, causing a small hatch to open that contained a bottle of water. Wrong, button. he said calmly, thankful it didn't cause an explosion. "Umm... are you sure you should press those?" Lexa asked nervously. "Door, closed. Button, should, open?" Taranis said while pointing at the locked door. Lexa's initial thought was wiped out entirely, 'if he doesn't know what button to press, there's know way he knows much more about this place...' Lexa thought as she watched her friend fiddling with the buttons. Lexa walked over and decided to press a random button, and picked the pink one. Out of nowhere, the room began flooding with strange white smoke. Taranis quickly ran to the steel door and began punching it repeatedly, making small dents in the door but not any major progress. "Ahhhh!!! Wha'd I do!?!?!" Lexa said in a panic, her eyes bugged wide open with a bead of water at the edge. Taranis continued hammering the door with his fists, trying his hardest to smash it open. However, the attempts were all in vein as all he'd managed to do was make more dents in the door.

Azurius Tade
    Azurius Tade

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Azurius Tade 14th September 2015, 6:33 pm

Kateri watched as the smoke started filling the room, with both exits still shut. The large alien, monster, thing with a hole it's chest trying to beat the door open. "I ain't leavin' without learning what's going on. Tar- what ever, fucking move!" She said while pulling out her sniper, the magic harness on her back having already taken care of placing another magic bullet in it. The thing probably didn't hear her, so Kateri grabbed its, what she hoped was a robe, and threw him aside. She took a couple steps back and aimed directly at the middle of the door, bracing herself for what was about to happen. The click of the safety releasing was heard as Kateri pushed it forward and rested her index finger on the trigger. She gritted her teeth and pulled the trigger, the force of the resulting shot sent her all the way back across the room, and slamming into the wall. She slowly got up, looking at the door to see there was a pretty big hole in it. Kateri's shoulder was killing her from having fired two rounds already from the gun. Normally, giant ass round firing weapons would have some sort of recoil reduction system, like springs or a pneumatic system, but this gun was different. Jackpot had it's barrel stuffed as far back as possible, and the rounds were loaded with a specially made bolt so the gun was as short as possible, meaning the recoil reduction system was sacrificed. "Dammit!" Kateri said as she grabbed her shoulder while wincing from pain. She tried to get up, but the attempt was pretty vein as her back was hurting from having slammed into the wall. "Aiyana, you're up. The gas won't do much since it has a way to vent, but I don't wanna find out if it does anything beyond choking me out." she said, looking at Aiyana with pain filled eyes.

Cr1tikal
    Cr1tikal

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Cr1tikal 28th September 2015, 12:05 am

So it would seem, at least to Aiyana, that things were finally getting interesting. The room they walked into had a control panel with a metric ton of buttons on it, some being pressed by Lexa's pet before they found themselves trapped in the room with white smoke pouring out to choke them. Aiyana held her breath the moment she saw the smoke begin to flow in, the two other mages struggling with the door before Aiyana breathed out slowly; though not breathing in just yet. Once it seemed the two had given up, Kateri looking to her with pained eyes to say it was her turn to try, a few large steps across the room would bring her to the console before she moved her hands just above the buttons. While most simply try to burst the door down, the bandaged mage felt that a push of all the buttons would find the opening of the door one and get them out fine.

Style points would be something one would think of in hindsight as a mass of bandages flew forth to push all the buttons at just about the same time. The result was chaos, though of a good variety for the three woman trapped in there. Multiple items popped out of random places in the room before the console began shaking and smoking; sparks flying out around the edges before the entire thing shut itself down. With the shutdown came the opening of the door before them, the one they entered somehow remaining shut; probably through a secondary power system of some sort. ”Uh..well...Let's move on out of here!”

[272]
    [14]

Lexa Grimoire
    Lexa Grimoire

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lexa Grimoire 28th September 2015, 1:23 am

Taranis stepped aside, fearing being tossed by another small girl, and watched as the bandaged woman unleashed hell on the board of buttons. After a series of random things flying off the walls, and the console exploding from the overload, the door erupted as well shooting outwards. "Works too." Taranis said with a shrug. Him and Lexa quickly ran out of the room, barely escaping the smoke before it would have become lethal. The two ran down the while hall, past several rooms filled with decayed corpses and bloodstains on the walls. Lexa kept an eye on Taranis the whole time. She felt like he knew something, but she also wasn't sure if her instincts were right or wrong. The running continued for quite some time, feeling like a good ten or fifteen minutes of straight running down the halls. The only reason neither questioned if they were going the right way, was that there was no other direction to run. At the end of the hall, Lexa came across one room that seemed to be overlooking a larger room. She stepped in and saw inside were bodies pinned to the walls by blades that seemed to have circuits in them. Some of the men had similar bodies to Taranis, except they were headless. Lexa turned to Taranis with her eyes wide open. "T-Taranis... wh-" "not sure." Taranis said immediately, even interrupting Lexa with how fast he responded. His voice sounded... distraught, as if he wasn't expecting to see the scene they'd walking into. Lexa walked over to the window and saw a room that was much, much larger. It seemed to have some strange objects in it, but they were obscured from the darkness. However, she was able to pick up faint yellow glows moving about.

Azurius Tade
    Azurius Tade

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Azurius Tade 28th September 2015, 1:38 am

Kateri forced herself to get off the wall as the door flew open, trying to ignore her aching shoulder. Her gun was placed back on the gun rack where it could be reloaded, and she began trotting after the little girl and her weird... thing. She looked to Aiyana, the pain from using that damned rifle without proper positioning was costing her. "Catch up to them. I'm gonna find some pain killers." Kateri said while gesturing to a door with a red medical symbol on it. She walked in and looked around, the cabinets mostly destroyed and bodies were all over the damn place. "What the hell happened here..." Kateri said outloud, the scene normally would scare people, but she had other things that would top this. She found a bottle of pills labeled with the name of a pretty strong pain killer and checked inside. It had a few pills left, enough for a super heavy dose if she felt like dying. Kateri took two pills and walked out the office. She took a couple steps back, and then sprinted forward, jumped and started freezing the ground over. The slick surface allowed her to keep moving at sprinting speed without her having to do a thing. After a while, she'd come to a room with bodies pinned to the wall, and saw down below Lexa and Aiyana were fighting some weird glowing freaks. She pulled out her SMG's and opened fire on the window, causing shards of glass to rain on the battlefield down below. Kateri put the subs away and pulled out her assault rifle before laying down on the console with the gun poking out the window. From here, Kateri would be able to shoot at targets and provide support fire to her friends without getting in their way.

HP: 150
    MP: 100

Cr1tikal
    Cr1tikal

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Cr1tikal 28th September 2015, 8:28 pm

Aiyana could not decide which they had done; escape or fall into a trap. The hallway they found themselves in as they ran seemed to be the only way to go, rooms to the side having horrifying states littered with the bodies of the dead and blood. 'It looks like something got loose and didn't like how it was treated. Or something else went horribly wrong in some kind of experiment.' The single thought stayed on her mind the entirety of the fifteen minutes or so that they ran straight through. The room this hall led to was one that could only be called a torture chamber. Bodies hung on the walls, random parts of them impaled with blades to stick them there, and were covered in what appeared to be circuits of some kind. Glass panes would allow them vision of a room below, a door to the side being the obvious way down, that had many yellow glows shuffling about in the darkness.

Luckily for them all Aiyana had no trouble fighting in the dark, her magic have her vision through the bandages even though she rarely needed to use it. Busting the door down, seeing as it was locked from the other side, the young woman quickly made her way down with a few sharp turns down the staircase. Upon entering the room the Lamia Scale mage would find herself looking into the  face of dog, a very big poodle. Not only was the black furred poodle angry, it was also glowing yellow in the circuits places on its body. She didn't get much more time to look at the creature before it lunged at her with long teeth. The girl's khopesh was seemingly drawn immediately as she took one swing at the beast. The animals head came clean off of it's body as she stepped to the side and began her run through the room of glowing enemies. Now that she knew what they were, some kind of experiment gone wrong, she began to help clear a path for the two weaker mages that she was with. A single bandage would swing out at another of the dogs as she swung down with her weapon at another. Movement would be seen to her right as she swung again, both hands sending forth bandages to take out the legs of what looked like the largest spider in the history of Fiore. A shiver went down her spine as the creature went down, dead as a doornail. The sound of glass shattering could be heard overhead, a brief look up showing Kateri preparing her weapon to help out in the fight.

[443]
    [17/25]

Last edited by Aiyana on 1st October 2015, 2:17 am; edited 1 time in total

Lexa Grimoire
    Lexa Grimoire

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lexa Grimoire 30th September 2015, 5:37 pm

Taranis had a strange look in his eyes, something Lexa was able to notice even with his eyes matching the shadow cast by his mask. She was about to ask him something, but her partner, Aiyana, had opened up a door and began getting to work on the enemies. "Lexa." Taranis said, his voice was strange... as if he was trying to confess something... something that made him feel guilty. "Come." he said to his master while grabbing her arm and pulling her down the stairs. "Turn circuit off." he ordered Lexa. She did as told and followed the sound of Taranis's footsteps while leaving Aiyana to deal with the enemies. Normally, Lexa wouldn't stand for letting her partners fight alone, but she could tell Aiyana was strong. That and Taranis almost never ordered her around, so him doing that, accompanied by the look in his eye, and his tone of voice, she had to find out what was going on here. Taranis pulled Lexa to a door at the back of the room, quickly turning as one of the circuit covered dogs came after them and kicking it in the face. The dog turned tail and started charging back at Aiyana, deciding she would be a smarter target or so it thought. It was then that Lexa saw Taranis pull out a small black card with golden markings that resembled her own on it. He tapped it to a touch pad on the wall, causing a door to open up. He walked through, still pulling Lexa's arm to make her follow, and flipped a switch. What she was inside, at the other end of the room... was simply unbelievable.

[281]
    [19/25]

Enemies:
    4 Spiders
    10 Dogs
    1 Boss

enemy roll thread: Link

Azurius Tade
    Azurius Tade

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Azurius Tade 1st October 2015, 8:52 pm

Kateri put away her sniper and pulled out her assault rifle having had enough shoulder pains for one lifetime. She tapped the trigger, shooting off bursts of magic bullets at one of the dogs as it ran. The objective was to hit either its head or its leg, either one would have worked. The dog was running fast, but after a good three or four busts Kateri managed to get a shot into the mutt's shoulder causing it to panic and accidentally flip. While the dog was getting up, Kateri let off another two round burst and shot it in the brain, sending bits of gore all over the floor. She then put the rifle away, realizing just how ineffective it was at this distance and stood on the console. She jumped, using cold winds to slow her fall and make it so she would land in a forwards roll. Upon recovering, Kateri pulled her hands from inside her cloak, revealing two sub machine guns, one in each hand. She squeezed the triggers, not particularly aiming, but just spraying down whatever she could hit. The bullets took off a few legs from some spiders, and slammed into a dog or two but didn't kill anything. She placed the subs back in her cloak and pulled out a very ornate shotgun. A dog ran up close to her, still bleeding from a recent bullet to the shoulder and jumped but was met buy a blast of pellets directly to the face. The headless dog flew back as Kateri put her gun away and placed in on the holster. The bulk of the enemies, all but the strange man with circuits all over him that unlocked the door in the beginning and followed them here, were concentrating on Kateri. She whirled a massive storm of snow around, the air became so cold that the legs of the dogs and spiders began icing up and eventually the lot of them were frozen in place. "Aiyana, you're up!" she shouted, letting her partner know it was a damn good time to finish them off.

HP: 150
    MP: 85

Enemies Left:
    3 Spiders
    5 Dogs
    1 Scientist
    1 Boss

Cr1tikal
    Cr1tikal

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Cr1tikal 1st October 2015, 9:43 pm

It wasn't long before her fellow guild mate joined her down on the ground, drawing all of the creatures to her with her bullet laced entrance that took out or injured a few of the highly aggressive creatures before they were all frozen to the ground in the frost from the woman's ice magic. Kateri yelled out for her to take them out, something the woman began to do as she saw another coming up from where they had entered; the man that had opened the door for them. ”Watch out behind you!” The words would be yelled as she began a charge through trapped enemies, throwing out attacks at dogs and spiders with her weapon. Two poodle heads would roll as a group of spiders dropped to the ground, legless and very much dead.

That left only a spider and 3 dogs for Kateri to deal with as she ran up to the scientist, the man covered in circuits now wielding a scalpel and bone saw as weapons as she drew near. ”Memory, give me Tom Ato and let's take this abomination out!” Tom Ato would appear quickly, her pet finding no challenge in bringing forth her most used summon when they were in combat.

”All right! Time to kick us some cyber pork butt!” The words would leave the trash talking tomato demon's mouth as Aiyana landed a hard swing with her khopesh into the side of the man's side, injuring him severely as she blocked his attack with the scalpel using bandages to pull the weapon away from him. Even as she did so Tom Ato let loose a hard shot of tomato juice, striking the man in the injury and dropping him to the ground for the demon to punch him in the chest. The blow was enough to end the enemies participation in combat, the woman looking up to survey the dark room even as her summon danced around near the bodies.

[327]
    [20/25]

Lexa Grimoire
    Lexa Grimoire

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lexa Grimoire 1st October 2015, 10:28 pm

Lexa approached the cylindrical object cautiously. She squinted as she looked through the glass, a... a person suspended in some green liquid. She touched the dust covered glass, not certain exactly what... or who was inside. She wiped some of the dust from the glass, brushing her hands on her skirt afterwards to get it off them. She looked through the freshly cleaned glass, inspecting what her friend was showing her. Lexa's heart stopped beating, her eyes grew wide as her pupils narrowed on the sight. "Th-that... T-Taranis..." She said, pulling her face to look behind her and much to her surprise, Taranis had vanished. She turned back to look inside at the being, double checking to make sure she wasn't insane. However, when she did, the container was completely empty of life, but the fluid was still there. A faint popping sound was heard, the same one that occurs when Lexa used her shadow burst spell, accompanied by a very familiar voice. "Hehe. Hi there!" the voice called. Lexa slowly turned her head, her eyes still wide with narrowed pupils. "wh-who.." Lexa began saying, her voice terrified, hesitant, and weak. "I'm Alexandria! Alexandria Lexicus Grimoire! Lexa for short!" the girl said in a chipper, high pitched, child like voice while curtsying. "It's good to meet you big sister!" she added, the smile on her face was as bright and big as can be. "But unfortunately my data log says you're supposed to be dead." She said, her voice became deeper, mature and adult. Lexa's eyes short open as the girl who looked every bit like her disappeared from sight, reappearing with a balled fist planted several inches deep in Lexa's stomach. A plume of blood spilled from Lexa's mouth as she processed the fact that she was being hit by... herself? She slammed down on the floor, expelling more blood, tears and some spit as the last bit of air flew out of her. It wasn't even a second after that Lexa felt a foot sliding under her back, then it lifted up sending her in the air. A shin broke the free fall, ramming into her stomach and sending her back across the room and into a wall next to the door she entered through. "What's the matter Nee-san?" the girl asked as she began slowly approaching Lexa, her knuckles cracking as she balled her fists.

Azurius Tade
    Azurius Tade

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Azurius Tade 2nd October 2015, 1:21 am

Kateri watched as Aiyana dispatched the circuit covered freak, rather quickly at that. Doing so with some strange... tomato looking plant that she could have sworn she'd seen before. She began spinning the icy gale faster, causing the ice to build up around her enemies even further. She held no worries for harming her ally as the bandaged, bondage lover was quite well insulated from the frost. "Shadow, blast em!" she called to her pet wyvern who was hiding under her cloak. The ice had accumulated so much that the remaining spider and dogs had been frozen over entirely. Shadow erupted from the cloak, swerving through the field of corpses left in Aiyana's wake and smashing through the frozen carcasses of the remaining dogs. The circuits covering the spider was frozen entirely, so much so they flickered and died making the husk of the spider about as hard as wet paper. Shadow blasted in and out of the ice sculpture before doubling back and taking his rightful place under Kateri's cloak. Kateri stopped channeling her blizzard, allowing the excess snow to fall to the ground. She looked around, spotting nothing more than a single door, corpses, Aiyana, but the girl who'd contracted them was nowhere to be found. She spotted the open door before and decided it would be best to check it out as Lexa wasn't in the room above when she was up there. Running through the door, Kateri spotted Lexa flying across the way and slamming into a spot next to the door. When she looked up, she saw another Lexa approaching. When Aiyana approached, Kateri said "I think we should stay out of this one..." not sure which Lexa's ass to kick.

Cr1tikal
    Cr1tikal

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Cr1tikal 2nd October 2015, 1:42 am

The look around only showed one thing, the duo of Lamia Scale taking out just about all the enemies that had been in the room with them! Bodies of dogs and spiders littered the ground, as well as the one man she had taken out, with the rest of the living ones being frozen solid before Kateri. The air was frigid, though the mage was pretty much used to the slight cold with all the mages that seemed to use ice magic around her. Her guild mate would yell to her pet, telling the wyvern to 'blast them,' before the creature flew forth to decimate the frozen enemies before them. The fight was quickly over, though it seemed the person that had hired them had somehow gone missing. 'Did she hide? Or maybe she went further ahead after sneaking past?'

The questions running through her head were answered as the two Lamia Scale mages found the open door and found Lexa fighting....Lexa? The two were literally identical, not a single thing being off on either one of them. Kateri's comment about the two woman staying out of the fight was probably the best thing to do for now, as there was no way they would ever be able to tell the difference between the two. Especially when they didn't even really know how the real Lexa was supposed to act, they hadn't known her long enough to tell the difference yet! ”Yeah, best to not take the chance of killing the wrong Lexa and failing this job on our mistake...”

[260]
    [23]

Lexa Grimoire
    Lexa Grimoire

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lexa Grimoire 2nd October 2015, 7:11 pm

Lexa heard the comments as the blood slowly drained from her mouth. "That's good nee-san, I can fight by myself." the other Lexa said with a bright, chipper, childish voice. Lexa's circuits finally erupted in a flurry of golden sparks. "You bitch..." she said with a very adult voice. "Oh? You're not done?" the other Lexa said in the childish voice that only served to piss Lexa off more. "Those aren't your sisters..." she said, her voice still adult like and brimming with anger. "THOSE ARE MINE!" the shouted as she burst into a plume of shadows and appeared flying out of the other Lexa's shadow. She then bent her knee, ramming it into the opposing Lexa's chin causing her to fly back wards. The real Lexa then dropped to the ground in shadow form, emerging from the shadows of one of the rafters on the ceiling and allowed herself to fall with a balled fist aiming straight for her opponent. The other Lexa opened her eyes at the last second, not being able to react fast enough to the fist slamming into her heart and sending her to the ground. All of a sudden, while the crater was still being formed from the impact, the other Lexa disappeared, and came back with her shin slamming into Lexa's side. Lexa flew across the room, into the wall and exploded from the other side. She hit the floor, bouncing but still moving forward as she slammed through several frozen bodies. "THAT'S MY SHTICK!" Lexa screamed as she placed her palm on the ground and disappeared. Where her hand had rested laid a single black pillar, signaling Lexa had utilized her 'Trick House' spell, and was going to use it with full force.

When Lexa appeared, she was wearing a set of armour akin to that of ancient oriental assailants. In her hands were to large, black chains that continued forming as she spun. The opposing Lexa hadn't known her elder sibling had more than her default spells programmed, and as such had no reaction but to take the full force of the chains and be launched across the floor. "No one... takes my place." Lexa said with a scratchy, anger filled voice as her tank born opponent skidded across the floor, leaving a massive crater when she finally stopped. The other Lexa, the one from the tank that is, got up slowly with her circuits fully glowing as well. "No big sister, but I can follow papa's orders and kill you!" she screamed as she snapped her fingers. Lexa saw the portals begin to open and immediately teleported between Aiyana and Kateri, as she knew exactly what was about to happen. It was something deep in the back of her subconscience but she didn't know how to do it herself. Having let go of the chains, they disappeared immediately. Lexa placed her hand out and screamed "Reflect!" as a massive storm of weapons of all kinds erupted from the portals and slammed into the barrier. As fast as the attack came, it was finished, and as fast as that was the opposing Lexa was missing an arm. "Wh-what?" she said as her body flew back, her eyes wide open as the circuits inside sparked trying to process the situation. Lexa panted heavily before walking up to the girl, who looked back at Lexa with a weak smile. "I-I guess big sisters are made stronger... and little sisters are made to learn from them..." she said with a high pitched, pained voice before teleporting away. Lexa looked around, wondering where Taranis had gone to, but knew for a fact he was no longer her friend. She walked over to a wall with some strange suits and picked a set of them up, and walked back to her partners. "If you see Taranis again, bring me a living torso with a head attached. I don't care for the rest of him." she said with an excessively angered voice as she shoved the pieces of armour into her allies bodies. "That's a premature reward." she added and teleported out of the room, trying to figure the situation and why she had no memories of having a twin sister.

Azurius Tade
    Azurius Tade

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Azurius Tade 2nd October 2015, 7:21 pm

Kateri watched the dance of shadowy bursts between the two. She cringed as one Lexa slammed into, and slammed out of a wall, and then saw as the same one came back with a vengeance. She then realized which Lexa was the real one, as one of the two mentioned 'papa' and it clicked, that the other Lexa wouldn't know such things. That freak show she walked around with, according to her, was her lifelong friend. So had it been him, she would have said his name, which mean the one speaking of papa was the enemy. But before Kateri could draw her rifle to put a hole in her head, the girl snapped her fingers causing some strange portals to appear. After that, Kateri saw a flurry of weapons battering some shield that her Lexa, the original one, had put up. Kateri was able to break down what happened easily. The barrier concentrated the energy from the attack the other Lexa fired, and sent it back as a single blast of energy. The concentrated energy held the same speed, and power as the entire area attack, but was much stronger because the area of the attack was smaller. When the blast hit the other Lexa, it was so powerful it tore her entire arm, and a bit of her torso off. Kateri saw the Lexa she and Aiyana arrived with walking up to the one armed version, but didn't hear their dialogue. All of a sudden, the other one was gone and Kateri felt something shoved into her chest. She held it, a piece of strange looking armour, and accepted it as well as the bounty on Taranis's body. With that, she told Shadow to teleport her out, and he did as ordered. This left Aiyana alone in the room, able to think about what the hell just happened.

Current date/time is 12th May 2024, 3:05 pm