Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Atracrema & Lillian

Lexa Grimoire
    Lexa Grimoire

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Legal Guild Ace- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Armored Beast
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Gabriel & Legion
    Experience : 2925

Character Sheet
    First Magic: True Circuit
    Second Magic: Lillian Grimoire
    Third Magic:

Atracrema & Lillian Empty Atracrema & Lillian

Post by Lexa Grimoire 10th October 2015, 9:04 pm

Lillian:
    Atracrema:

Last edited by Lexa Grimoire on 24th December 2015, 4:07 am; edited 24 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Akryn
    Akryn

Quality Badge Level 1- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Lucifer's Aura
    Mentor : Thorsfell, Gamara, Vishnu, Cytorakk, Botosai
    Experience : 1625

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Wind Magic
    Second Magic: None
    Third Magic:

Atracrema & Lillian Empty Re: Atracrema & Lillian

Post by Akryn 27th November 2015, 8:30 pm

Lexa Grimoire wrote:
    Atracrema & Lillian 60ciiqJ

Name:
    Atracrema

Strong

Species:
    Fallen God

Type:
    Combat

Height:
    Inari Form - 9' (272.16cm)
    God Form - 5' 9" (173.88cm)

Details:
    Atracrema is a former fire god who detested how his comrades
    looked down on mortals because they weren't as powerful. He
    eventually left the realm of the gods and lived with the humans
    and at one point, attempted to train humans to kill gods. This
    however landed him being forced into an animal form, and his
    soul being bound to a single human.

Atracrema is a very intelligent, and crafty individual. He is able
    to talk his way out of most any situation, but hold no problems
    in fighting through it either. He has a deep voice that sounds a
    bit wise, but playful at the same time. He often enjoys spending
    time out in the sunlight, or in the snow when he can blend in and
    scare people passing by for kicks. He's strong enough to carry
    Lexa across great expanses, and can run at blazing speeds out
    of combat. Atracrema swears himself to protecting Lexa at all
    costs, and one day freeing himself from the curse put on him
    so many centuries ago.

Abilities:
    Item(s):

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Prayne de crabug ahm keike rinedere be-yogt iglo kes gron!

Akryns battle theme

Spoiler:

Dramatic moments

Spoiler:

"I came into this world, kicking, screaming, and covered in someone elses blood. I have little issue going out the same way."
    Lexa Grimoire
    Lexa Grimoire

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Legal Guild Ace- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Lexa Grimoire 27th November 2015, 11:01 pm

Comment 1: You're cute comment of saying "nice try" is obnoxious, having the magic circle be able to heal those in it doesn't seem like a second spell; it seems like an optional secondary effect. I edited the ability because I worded the secondary effect wrong.

Comment 2: ALL PETS CAN HAVE ITEMS, DON'T YOU DARE GIVE ME THAT GARBAGE

Akryn
    Akryn

Quality Badge Level 1- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Lucifer's Aura
    Mentor : Thorsfell, Gamara, Vishnu, Cytorakk, Botosai
    Experience : 1625

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Wind Magic
    Second Magic: None
    Third Magic:

Post by Akryn 2nd December 2015, 9:29 pm

Hi, yes, names Akryn, resident asshole. I don't care if I sound obnoxious. The ability allows you to boost damage, or if you want heal instead, two very different abilities. They are far to different to be labeled as the same thing, so, denied.

Secondly, if you want the item for your pet you have to purchase it, share a link to the purchase, and you lose a weapon slot.

THANKS!

Prayne de crabug ahm keike rinedere be-yogt iglo kes gron!

Akryns battle theme

Spoiler:

Dramatic moments

Spoiler:

"I came into this world, kicking, screaming, and covered in someone elses blood. I have little issue going out the same way."
    Lexa Grimoire
    Lexa Grimoire

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Lexa Grimoire 3rd December 2015, 3:40 am

Akryn wrote:Hi, yes, names Akryn, resident asshole. I don't care if I sound obnoxious. The ability allows you to boost damage, or if you want heal instead, two very different abilities. They are far to different to be labeled as the same thing, so, denied.

Secondly, if you want the item for your pet you have to purchase it, share a link to the purchase, and you lose a weapon slot.

THANKS!

The ability is balanced, it heals an insignificant amount of health each post as well as boosts attack; at the most I'll compromise and make it non-PvP. But that ability won't go anywhere unless someone above your paygrade says it's not valid.

Next, re-read the rules.
    1: Weak items cost nothing
    2: All items on pets don't take up a slot.

So no, I don't have to link anything. No, it doesn't take up a weapon slot. Even if it did take a slot, it wouldn't take a weapon slot because it's not a weapon.

And lastly, don't throw curse words on my apps got it? Good.

Lexa Grimoire
    Lexa Grimoire

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Lexa Grimoire 3rd December 2015, 3:56 am

Aiyana on Skype wrote: [5:44:00 AM] Niyol|Lexa|Kateri: "-.- Can I ask your opinion on something?
    [5:47:33 AM] Aiyana: maybe
    [5:48:45 AM] Niyol|Lexa|Kateri: More specifically, your take on an ability
    [5:48:55 AM] Aiyana: ask quick. about to sleep soon
    [5:49:09 AM] Niyol|Lexa|Kateri: Usable regardless of which form Atracrema decides to take; a 40 meter magic circle appears on the ground with Atracrema at its center. The circle appears to be lit on fire, except the flames are all pure black. All allies within the magic circle will have their magic imbued with Unholy element, as well as have the damage of all attacks increased by +10. Their attack with also light enemies on fire during jobs, but not during PvP.

Optionally, Atracrema may cut his current HP in half to have the magic circle heal all allies within the Demon's Flame Circle for however much HP he sacrificed, multiplied by 1.25. This does not heal Atracrema, and will also not heal any Demon Slayers or Gods; but it will heal a God Slayer. The heal is done over the course of the duration of the magic circle, meaning the HP gain per post is the total heal divided by 5.
    [5:49:29 AM] Niyol|Lexa|Kateri: Atracrema is a Strong rank pet, belonging to a B Rank player
    [5:49:35 AM] Niyol|Lexa|Kateri: so he has 200HP max
    [5:49:58 AM] Aiyana: so half hp would be 100
    [5:50:01 AM] Aiyana: so a 125 hp heal
    [5:50:14 AM] Niyol|Lexa|Kateri: Under ideal circumstances
    [5:50:23 AM] Aiyana: At B rank
    [5:50:27 AM] Aiyana: you have 300 hp
    [5:50:38 AM] Aiyana: so the heal would be ~40%ish heal
    [5:51:01 AM] Niyol|Lexa|Kateri: 25HP per post, but total ~41% give or take some decimals
    [5:51:33 AM] Aiyana: does it count in the max regen per post? the 15% of max hp per person?
    [5:52:18 AM] Niyol|Lexa|Kateri: I can make it so it does, since almost no-one uses HP regen anyways
    [5:52:29 AM] Aiyana: that's the only thing that worries me is all
    [5:52:44 AM] Niyol|Lexa|Kateri: so as an ability it's fine, so long as it counts towards the HP regen
    [5:52:50 AM] Aiyana: yeah
    [5:53:01 AM] Aiyana: from what my tired eyes noticed
    [5:53:02 AM] Niyol|Lexa|Kateri: and the fact that it also boosts damage by +10 is good as well?
    [5:53:15 AM] Aiyana: just for the duration
    [5:53:36 AM] Niyol|Lexa|Kateri: K, can you talk to Akryn about reading the equipment rules?
    [5:53:43 AM] Niyol|Lexa|Kateri: when you wake up/have time
    [5:53:54 AM] Aiyana: he do something?
    [5:54:02 AM] Aiyana: or cause updates?
    [5:54:06 AM] Niyol|Lexa|Kateri: Weak magic item on my pet
    [5:54:07 AM] Niyol|Lexa|Kateri: "if you want the item for your pet you have to purchase it, share a link to the purchase, and you lose a weapon slot. "
    [5:54:23 AM] Aiyana: oh
    [5:54:28 AM] Aiyana: he doesn't know pets get one of each
    [5:54:33 AM] Niyol|Lexa|Kateri: and initial comment "Uhm I don't think an item would go with a pet likethis. Sorry"
    [5:54:39 AM] Aiyana: just copy/paste that from me xD
    [5:54:46 AM] Niyol|Lexa|Kateri: K
    [5:54:59 AM] Aiyana: Pet's can have 1 item of up to legendary+ for armor/weapon/magic item

Summary: Ability 1 edit, have the heal count towards max HP regen.

Item is good.

Lexa Grimoire
    Lexa Grimoire

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Lexa Grimoire 7th December 2015, 3:18 am

Edits Made:
    I turned the original pet into a companion(human)
    Demon's Flame Circle is now ability #2. Ability isn't changed, just moved.
    Added a different ability in the first slot.

Added a Second pet. Second pet is Atracrema, and is non-combat.
    Below is a quote of 2 admins saying it's fine to have a non-combat pet and a combat pet.

Trial Mod's Chat wrote:[1:58:50 AM] Niyol|Lexa|Kateri: so is it possible to have a NC-pet and a combat pet?
    [1:59:00 AM] Niyol|Lexa|Kateri: since the NC-pet is nearly cosmetic
    [1:59:26 AM] ▴ ʜɪᴋᴀʀɪ | Єƨтнɛя ▴: If it’s weak I think it’s possible
    [1:59:32 AM] ▴ ʜɪᴋᴀʀɪ | Єƨтнɛя ▴: For the NC-pet I mean
    [1:59:42 AM] *** Niyol|Lexa|Kateri looks to Aiyana for double confirmation... ***
    [2:01:06 AM] Aiyana: i see no issue with having a non-combat pet when you have a combat pet. Though not sure why you'd want another mouth to feed o3o

Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : The True Nephalem
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Nephalem Take Over
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Decayuss 18th December 2015, 6:52 pm

Alright, so...I guess I'm gonna' handle this. Awesome.

First thing is that I'd like each of the Pet's abilities be stated which rank they are at, since the rules say that a Strong pet is granted 1 B rank and 1 C rank; specify which is which so I can judge them much more fairly, though there is not much wrong with them.

And the rules also state that Magic items have only support passives, so the fireballs are probably going to need to be edited.

Atracrema & Lillian Deacy2
    Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    Lexa Grimoire
    Lexa Grimoire

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Lexa Grimoire 18th December 2015, 10:57 pm

Slight typo with the ranks actually, I labeled them as Equal to; and 1 Rank below with the latter being my recent edit. 

If you can advise a way to allow the pet to use those fireballs it would be helpful. I'm not saying I won't change them; just askin' for some help with the effect. Perhaps you can ask an admin if the effect is alright, and if they say no as well ask them to tell you what needs changing?

Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Decayuss 18th December 2015, 11:46 pm

Alright. The spells and abilities look good to me.

As for the ability on the locket, the only reason I ask for it to be changed is the fact that it need to be a "Support" kind of spell. And...offensive fireballs don't necessarily fall under that category. So something simple could suffice; a buff, a tiny heal, anything that's supportive.

Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    Lexa Grimoire
    Lexa Grimoire

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Lexa Grimoire 19th December 2015, 3:24 am

I removed the magic item because there's not a single passive I can use.
    Buffs are crap
    Any heals put on it (HP regen) will be worthless
    and I can't have an actual 'spell' on it.

So I did what I was trying to avoid doing and bought an L+ weapon

Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Decayuss 19th December 2015, 10:05 am

Regardless of if rank (weak, legendary, mythical, artifact) ALL Magic Items must have support abilities, and the ones you have on currently easily classify as an offensive.

I prefer not to make demands as to what you should change them to, as I leave that completely up to the player for freedom, but just know that if it does damage, it's offensive. If it shields you or takes damage, it's defensive, but I can also classify that as supportive with some leeway.

Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    Lexa Grimoire
    Lexa Grimoire

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Lexa Grimoire 19th December 2015, 11:53 am

The Dagger was removed, and I replaced it with the Locket at a magic weapon. As for a debate on what classifies as supportive, defensive, or offensive; I'd rather save that for PM or Skype. My thread's getting messy as is.

https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t14651p240-the-armory#218660

^ L+ weapon purchase, was supposed to be in the original post but the coding got jacked up somehow and it keeps appearing in the 2nd ability instead of the weapon description.

Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Decayuss 19th December 2015, 12:17 pm

Alright, good. With that out of the way, I can move on to grading the actual abilities. And I know I said that the first ones were fine, but there are a few things bothering me. So, edits are in this color.
    Original:

Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    Lexa Grimoire
    Lexa Grimoire

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Lexa Grimoire 19th December 2015, 3:36 pm

I think you forget that the ability deals 60 damagel to start, Lillian has 200hp so she loses 50hp to deal 60extra.

The Demonflame Shot IS the melee attack for that weapon. I won't limit it unless i see a rule limiting non-magic attacks. Guns, bows, crossbows all other ranged melee attacks are unlimited and some can go faster.

Next, the damage taken from the curse is ability rank; since it doesn't effect the opponent's non-spells, it can only mean the weapon ability. Before that's shot down, losing 60HP to be able to cast spells without hurting yourself is pretty fair.

Also, the limit is everyone in range. It isn't a debuff, it's a curse. It doesn't stop you fr using magic, it doesn't slow you, it doesn't lock you in place, or anything as extreme as other forms of crowd control. Limiting it to X amount of people is unbalanced because that makes ot weaker than other spells.

Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Decayuss 19th December 2015, 3:47 pm

I don't really care if she loses that much HP, 60 damage plus 60 damage is a huge amount considering most people can barely get away with 20 extra damage. In fact, just adding 20 increases the damage by a whole rank. 120 is too much for total, regardless of the health loss. Dropping the second instance damage numbers a little bit and I'll accept it.

That shot isn't the melee attack, it's a passive. Weapons aren't even supposed to have passives anyway. And that's not a non-magic attack seeing as it's a magic item... Guns, crossbows, etc. need to be reloaded from time to time anyway. This does not. If you're going to say it can't have a regular attack, and then argue that a passive ability (which again weapons shouldn't even have) is the regular attack, decide on what you want. It's contradicting itself.

The damage to get rid of it is fine with me, I guess. I don't mind 60 HP all that much.

And finally, I'm asking for a limit on this because there is virtually no way that this can miss. Anyone who is within 45 meters from you either takes unavoidable 60 HP damage, or continues to hurt themselves. Ouch. That can result in a lot of people, and a lot of unhappy faces. And unless every single person you're facing is equipped with a long-range sniper or keeps their distance at all times, arguing that there is a range doesn't make it all that more sound. A lot of people can fit in 45 meters, and not a lot of people can fight more than 45 meters away. And again, this damage has no way of being avoided: either damage yourself, or damage yourself.

Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    Lexa Grimoire
    Lexa Grimoire

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Lexa Grimoire 19th December 2015, 4:25 pm

According to the equipment rules, weapons can have passives. That locket is a weapon, it can attack just not with melee, you know... Sword swing, fist punch etc... But that passive allows for a ranged attack. I don't see "reload times" listed on weapon applications. And i also don't see weapon attacks that can be consumed by any sort of slayer, whereas this on can get chomped by F Des. Slayers. Also, this is a non-magic attack. It uses no magic.

Now onto the curse. Theres mass paralysis spells, mass freeze or bind spells to. With those, you can't block or attack. You sit there and get hammered at fir however long it lasts. With that ability you can simply use you melee attacks. Or your pet, your armour, your weapon abilities without taking damage.

That first pet ability has a 4 post cooldown. That's 4 posts before the enemy has to even care about getting hit again. In 4 posts, someone can easily kill Lillian or Lexa. Lillian would be easier cause she would have 150hp after 1 use. If it was one of those attacks with a 2 post cd then you could argu it was a spam attack, but it isn't. And if Lillian does use that boost, her heal ability gets weakened cause that ability requires HP as well, and the heal is directly effected by the HP lost.

Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Decayuss 19th December 2015, 4:32 pm

"Explanation on passive slots: As a rule of thumb weapon don't get passives, multi part weapons are the exception. making a weapon out of many parts they gain access to passives. This is due to the addition to Magic items"

This arguing is starting to become really tiresome for me. That "passive" shouldn't exist in the first place since, you know, the above quote I listed which can be found in weapon rules here under weapon substitution at the very bottom states weapons can't have passives. But I'm allowing this to exist under the circumstance that you just add one small layer of balance to it. If this is honestly that uncompromising to you, then I'm giving up this application to someone else if you wish. The fact that they should reload is a given thing. Even if they can fire an unlimited number of times, I seriously doubt that they can be fired an infinite number of times within a second, which is basically what happens if a person states no kind of delay, Cool Down, or limitation on a passive.

As for the curse, I don't know anyone who has mass stuns or blinds that cannot be missed or countered in any way other than hurting themselves. And I don't need you to provide one. Using my other stuff is all well and good, but people primarily use their Primary Magic. That's why it's called Primary Magic. All I'm asking for is a limitation to the number of people it can affect. If that is also too much to ask for, then I'm giving up on this application entirely.

I know it has a Cool Down. Everything does. 4 posts is a standard Cool Down, it doesn't help your argument.

I'm not being biased here, nor am I asking you to remove anything. All I'm asking is to add a small layer of balance to this all that certainly shouldn't ruin the spells. That's what a moderator is supposed to do, but you're giving me a very hard time right now.

Too much? I'm done.

Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    Lexa Grimoire
    Lexa Grimoire

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Lexa Grimoire 24th December 2015, 3:57 pm

Bump

Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Decayuss 24th December 2015, 3:59 pm

Atracrema & Lillian Deca-stamp_zpshi84vgm3

Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 7:34 am