Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

These times are changing

Kirahunter
    Kirahunter

The Phoenix

The Phoenix

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- A-Rank- Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Keeper of War
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,250

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Seith - Human Possession
    Second Skill: Stardust
    Third Skill:

These times are changing Empty These times are changing

Post by Kirahunter 27th May 2015, 8:01 am

As from this point forward people should stop expecting to see me. I've been on FTRP for a long time, probably too long doing too little. I appreciate the help I've received from the small number of people who have helped me and I appreciate the short times I've shared rping with a small number of you. But I've realized I have built myself a fortress of solitude. A lot of you have a couple members or more that you rp with constantly, someone who you can crank out posts with like nobodies business. Me? I don't have people like that. The closest person I have to a friend on this site feels the need to ask if their posts are good enough every ten minutes. I've tried for years and have forced my way up the ranks and now at the top I've become opposed to speak with those at the bottom and those at the bottom only want to talk to ride the Wizard Saint bandwagon to the next rank. As such I've failed.

To all who think they know me I must apologize. I also recommend you pause and really think about if you did. I assure you I have establish no connection with any of you that is worth crying over the loss of so try not to miss me.

I have a few parting words to various individuals and then I will wrap this up with my advice on how not to be me. Maybe I can take my own advice someday.

Kihface:
    Carry on. You're going to do great.

Renface:
    Carry on, make some friends and hold on tight.

Lamia Scale in General:
    Spoiler:

Fairy Tail in General:
    Stop eating paste in the corner

Adelface:
    Stay cool.

Fredface:
    You're the last of the OG's now. Sorry.

Nightface:
    Get your act together. You're all FT has now and it doesn't take a PhD to see that isn't going well.

Decaface:
    I believe in you. Save ES!

Seijin:
    Give me a footnote on the dungeon system or something.

Kibaface:
    See about getting that stick out of your rear end.

And to those no longer with us:

Leonard/Ebony/Heero/Sukiro/Chikane:
    You blokes left a mess

Zenface:
    Bro where were you?

Kyllface:
    God I wish I had left when you did.

Zeno:
    Senpai never did notice me

Now for the official Kiraface guide on how not to become a freaking hermit:
    -Get friends
    -Keep friends
    -Stay at the same rank as your friends
    -Ranking up is not a race the moment you begin to worry about staying at a higher rank then your peers is the moment when you make everyone who could have ever been your friend an enemy.
    -Do not draw conclusions
    -Do not make the mistake of thinking anyone owes you anything
    -Respect is not given it is earned and that little letter next to your rank alone does not grant that
    -D-Ranks except that you are weak and move forward. Don't spend 18 months at D-Rank
    -Be open minded to change.
    -New does not mean bad.
    -Veteran 3 isn't worth it if you can't share it
    -Know when to quit.

So all things considered: I lose. Don't be me.

Check out my final thread coming soon, closing with a suggestion thread over a farewell thread was always more my style, in which I will cover my final concerns about the present and future state of the site. It should be interesting.

Edit 1: If you are less then a month old on the site I don't want to see a post from you on here. If posting here would be the first time you've ever really communicated with me, don't post here. It always irritated me when members who haven't been around to know anything try to come into the farewell threads of veterans and act like they were some close personal friend.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

[20:44:53] Kirahunter : also I like the sound of my own voice
    [20:44:59] Kirahunter : so I had to say something

Missions Completed

D- 6 (150 exp)
    C- 1 (50 exp)
    B- 1 (1,050 exp)
    A- 0
    S- 0

Total:1250

Character
    Primary Magic
    King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Neptune
    Guild : N/A
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Dungeon Tokens : 9
    Experience : 263,160

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Knight of Space
    Second Skill: Paladin's Armaments
    Third Skill:

These times are changing Empty Re: These times are changing

Post by King Zenshin 27th May 2015, 10:21 am

Im here ;-; I'm sorry you're leaving under such circumstances. Hopefully you'll return if you find someone like that

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Missions Completed
    100 Year: 1
    10 Year: 1
    S-Ranked: 1
    A-Ranked: 4
    B-Ranked: 4
    D-Ranked: 3
    Event Experience: 57,562.5
    Dungeon Experience: 2,325
    Total Experience: 263,160

Character / Vincent Gauss
    Primary Magic / Knight of Space
    Secondary Magic / Paladin's Armaments
    History & Notebook | Bank
    Golden Lacrima | Expires 7/9/2019
    Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Embodiment of the 13th
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Mentor : Sky Emperor Shangdi
    Experience : 367,824.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ten No Kichi
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rosetta Crawford 27th May 2015, 12:14 pm

Damn it. Why are all the good members leaving :(

Its just...so depressing.

Hopefully i'll meet you again in the future perhaps on another site.

Anyway feel free to keep in contact with me on skype: speeddemonzack

These times are changing Zack2_by_gramcrackers-d8ker96

These times are changing Zack_by_ravenart5-d8j23c0

These times are changing Zackrose_zpse9a22d85
    Current missions(4/6):  get the squid A, King of Fighters(S), Village Protection(A), Repair the House(D)
    Shunsuke
    Shunsuke

Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Player 
    Lineage : Truth
    Guild : Basilisk Fang
    Mentor : Sōzōsuke Kato
    Experience : 525

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Venom Devil Slayer
    Second Skill: Takeover - Anaconda Soul(Unfinished)
    Third Skill:

Post by Shunsuke 27th May 2015, 12:41 pm

To be frank, I've been here a year and a half, mainly under a different name. Anyhow, I'm sad to see you go. I hope we can talk again sometimes perhaps on this site or another.

These times are changing Shunsuke_by_gramcrackers-d95mjy6

OSTs:
    Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Developer/GFX Artist- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- God Slayer- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Reaper's Touch
    Guild : Meliora Vitae
    Experience : 587

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Sunstorm Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 27th May 2015, 6:11 pm

Hey man, I just want to let you know that you were one of the FIRST people I talked to when I joined this site almost 3 years ago now. I want you to know that it really wont be the same without your shenanigans and calling people names with Face at the end. You have made this place fun for me and I just wanted to say that I will most likely miss you. A lot of people I actually like on this site have left leaving back only a few people. Maybe I should take your advice and start making friends.

Lastly, This occasion has caused me to say this "Stay Awesome Man and good luck on the journey ahead"

Kakuma Blackflower
    Kakuma Blackflower

Wolf Spirit

Wolf Spirit

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Goddess
    Guild : Laughing Coffin?
    Experience : 0

Post by Kakuma Blackflower 27th May 2015, 6:16 pm

Working on it mate working on it... I know i have not been nice and im sorry i have been working on it XD... Anyways Have a good one Kira

These times are changing KF68skC
    Celine
    Celine

Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Black Memories
    Guild : Grim Heresy
    Experience : 900

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Embrace.
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Celine 27th May 2015, 6:38 pm

I know you said no under one monthers but still . . . Sad I never got to know you as Zuo and now I don't even get to know you as Kira! You seemed really nice and all but alas you are leaving.
    But all in all I wish you good luck and hope for the best for ya!
    Kocho
    Kocho

Player 
    Lineage : Chimera Blood
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Spirit Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kocho 27th May 2015, 6:45 pm

Decide to come back please! c: The site is constantly losing some good people ;-;

These times are changing Tnlk5ab
    Inspirational Quote
    Inspirational Quote

The Broken Elementalist

The Broken Elementalist

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Guild Master- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Power of Apocalypse
    Cosmic Coins : 1
    Experience : -

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Inspirational Quote 27th May 2015, 6:52 pm

I hope everything works out for ya man. Can't say I have had an abundance of interaction with you other then a couple of events but you did help me with an IC reason to change my magic and for that you have my sincere gratitude. Best of luck in your future endeavors.

Xp:000
    Jobs Completed
    D rank:0
    C rank:0
    B rank:0
    A rank:0
    S rank:0
    Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : The True Nephalem
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Nephalem Take Over
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Decayuss 28th May 2015, 3:39 pm

I never really knew you too much, Kira. The only spot I've ever interacted with you is the Cbox (and pretty much everyone else). Regardless, I just want to say that I will miss you. It's not like I spoke to you everyday, nor do I consider us "good" friends. Friends? ...Probably. If you fele that way. I did, however, hold a certain respect for you, and I still do. I respected your opinions in general, and you're a much older member than me, who seems to have a lot more wisdom. I also thank you for sharing the bito f wisdom you had regarding my guild before you left. And speaking of my guild...I will try. I certainly will. Thanks for having faith in me.

G'bye.

These times are changing Deacy2
    Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    Yugi-Sempai
    Yugi-Sempai

Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Horseman- 11 Sinner- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Dragon Slayer- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Hero- Player 
    Lineage : Ancient Sealer
    Experience : 45000

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fire-Make
    Second Skill: Takeover: Satan Soul
    Third Skill:

Post by Yugi-Sempai 28th May 2015, 4:02 pm

Ugh. This makes me sad.

Man, I don't even have the words.

This sucks. Period. Sorry for my inactivity on Heero, but even now I don't have internet at my house---posting this from Uni. I don't have internet at home, so I can't even check things in passing. Have things really gotten that bad here? That Kira's leaving? This is a wake up call you guys.

I keep looking for the words to say, but I just end up getting sad again. Man....this fucking sucks.

@Kira: It was never my intention to leave a mess....activity became a problem. But I always have done my best to help my fellow Guildmates reach their goals. Whether that be flying through the ranks, or just having social threads. As far as mentioning me with the other GMs, I was only Guildmaster for 24 hours (IRL), before I passed the title on to Ebony after Leonard passed it to me. Even after that, I was extremely active and did my best to forge epic stories and tales, regardless of if they affected me or not. The history speaks for itself, but I am sorry again if I let you down somehow.

I know you think with where I was 'in the minds and hearts of people' I let everyone down, in that respect I did---internet access became and still is a real problem for me. But believe me, no one has posted as much as me FOR the Guild content wise, or WITH Guild Members to help them out, I'm sorry if I let you down; because you will always be a legend in my eyes.

As someone who was around since Alye, I am really actually kinda bummed you're leaving. What about Lamia Scale!!! Or even seeing you in the CBOX. I'd feel better if it was a hiatus. But I guess I'm done saying goodbye, if I ever said it above at all.

P.S - I will clean up my mess, when I have full internet access again and am able to go back into active Heero mode. That is not a statement, it is a promise; you know how I am when I am fully active. Again, I'm still typing because I'm sorry to see you go. As a Fairy Tail Guild member, even when I wasn't posting I would sometimes forge 'What If' stories in my mind, and whenever I imagine the Guild Hall in full ruckus or in the middle of the day, I imagine Simon there sitting on the rafters or causing trouble in general. I'll see you around.

*Holds up FT handsign*

*Runs off crying with tears flying from his eyes*

Cecile
    Cecile

Player 
    Lineage : Wrath of an Ex Husband

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Cecile 29th May 2015, 7:03 am

Sorry to see you go D:, but sometimes things change. I always valued your input, even though it didn't always was put to use. 

Anyway, I hope I see you around the web one day. After all the internet is a small world.
    Ninetails Derpfox

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Soul
    Second Skill: Ice
    Third Skill:

Post by Ninetails Derpfox 29th May 2015, 11:30 am

Buen fortuna compadre...
    Tuna
    Tuna

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Armored Beast
    Guild : Tartarus
    Experience : 300

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Hihiirogane (日色金) - Sun-Colored Metal
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tuna 29th May 2015, 2:50 pm

You stay cool as well Kira ;~; Always look out for yourself.

Felicity Vrago
    Felicity Vrago

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- God Slayer- A-Rank- Rich- Player 
    Lineage : Angel of Chaos
    Guild : Eclipse Soul
    Mentor : Conquest/Decayuss
    Experience : 56875

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Crimson God Slayer
    Second Skill: Conquest Take Over
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity Vrago 29th May 2015, 5:57 pm

Take care man.

These times are changing P5l7Dxp

Post by Guest 29th May 2015, 6:20 pm

You have no idea how much you inspired me to improve my role playing. You made sure everything you did IC was exciting to read, regardless of whatever was actually happening, and I had an amazing time going through your threads (eve if I wasn't apart of them). I consider you to be a role model for others on the site, one veterans and newbie will be able to look up to even after you're gone.

Good bye. *Throws a trident at Kiraface.*

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 11:20 am