Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Satan Soul: Netherworld

FeitanKazeshini
    FeitanKazeshini

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Overlord's Fail Safe
    Position : None
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Hisoka
    Experience : 6,240

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Satan Soul: Netherworld
    Second Skill: Aura Manipulation
    Third Skill:

Satan Soul: Netherworld Empty Satan Soul: Netherworld

Post by FeitanKazeshini 13th April 2015, 3:00 am

Magic
    Magic Name: Satan Soul: Netherworld
    Magic Type: Takeover
    Description:
    Satan soul takeover is the magic that allows one to take on the physical aspects of a demon, as well as use a fraction of, or their entire powers and abilities. Satan Soul: Netherworld allows the user to make contracts with demons from an infernal plane they call the Netherworld. In short, a Netherworld is a land in a different dimension that was taken over by demons and all their inhabitants were corrupted and changed into demonic entities. These dimensions can only be accessed by those who know they exist and could contact that side. The user of Satan Soul: Netherworld can take over the physical appearance of the demons they make contracts with from everything. From height, and weight, to the clothes that the entity was wearing when they first made the contract with them. It is also possible that the entity was slain by the wielder of this magic and they had their power and form taken and absorbed.

Feitan uses this magic to give himself the advantage in fights and to allow him to access different magics, and abilities that he would never even dream of. He either makes a contract with the entity he has copied, or he has slain them and gained their powers. Feitan has contracted and slain powerful demons whose powers are unique and help him fight in a wide assortment of battles and keep him from losing the advantage.

Unique Abilities:

• Ability: Demonology: This magic gives it's user a vast knowledge of all types of demons. Including where they live, how they fight, and what kind of abilities they have. (Excluding player demons, and demonic magic/style fighters)

• Ability: Call to the Nethers: This magic gives the user the ability to contact the Netherworld. He is also able to contact demons to make a contract with them in order to obtain new powers and forms.

• Ability: Demon Siphon: This magic allows the user to siphon magic and power from demons they have slain. Allowing them to restore a mana portion. (locked until later)

Lineage:

Lineage Spells:

Demons Contracted with
    Full Takeover Forms:

Partial Takeover Demons:
    Spells:

Signatures:

D rank:

C Rank Spells:

Last edited by FeitanKazeshini on 26th November 2019, 8:20 am; edited 74 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Satan Soul: Netherworld TwlZpF6
    Character Stuffs:

Jobs:

Books I've Written and Published:
    FeitanKazeshini
    FeitanKazeshini

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Satan Soul: Netherworld Empty Re: Satan Soul: Netherworld

Post by FeitanKazeshini 11th January 2016, 2:29 pm

This is the second half of my Magic thread. Starting at B rank and working it's way upwards.

B Rank Spells
    B Rank Spells:

Last edited by FeitanKazeshini on 26th November 2019, 8:21 am; edited 27 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Character Stuffs:

Jobs:

FeitanKazeshini
    FeitanKazeshini

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by FeitanKazeshini 11th January 2016, 2:32 pm

New spells added The Tyrant (C Rank) Mao Son of The Overlord (C rank)

Character Stuffs:

Jobs:

Chaotic Rumble
    Chaotic Rumble

Dark Insanity

Dark Insanity

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Tournament Participation Badge- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Corrupted King of Knights
    Position : King Of Kings
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Mentor : Sapphiron ; The Shadow
    Experience : 601,187

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Refraction : Sword King
    Second Skill: N/A (for now)
    Third Skill:

Post by Chaotic Rumble 12th January 2016, 5:35 pm

Aiyana IcyHot wrote:
    Spoiler:

Pre-additions

Satan Soul: Netherworld V4W5D0r

Bank

Seru's Main Theme

Spoiler:

Seru's Battle theme

Spoiler:
    Chaotic Rumble
    Chaotic Rumble

Dark Insanity

Dark Insanity

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Tournament Participation Badge- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Corrupted King of Knights
    Position : King Of Kings
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Mentor : Sapphiron ; The Shadow
    Experience : 601,187

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Refraction : Sword King
    Second Skill: N/A (for now)
    Third Skill:

Post by Chaotic Rumble 12th January 2016, 5:46 pm

FeitanKazeshini wrote:This is the second half of my Magic thread. Starting at C rank and working it's way upwards.
    C Rank Spells
    Tyrant Valvatorez:

The Gunner:

Demon Monk:
    Demon Wolf Fenrir:

The Tyrant:

Mao son of the Overlord:

Where the additions are located.

Right, so, now that we've established your application is incredibly long, let's begin!

I'll only quote it so that we know its state prior to changes; I won't actually write in the quote.

So let's get started!

Mao son of the Overlord : Vasa Aergun - I'd like you to reduce the range of this ability to 30 meters, please. Otherwise, I'm alright with it; I'm assuming that these beams only deal a single hit of C-Rank damage, am I correct? Aside from this, interesting weaknesses.

The Tyrant - Not so much related to the actual ability of this spell, but rather, the spoiler isn't working; perhaps the image you have in it isn't there, or the link is invalid, or something.

Onto the actual spell!

First thing is first - I'd like to know how long the tail actually is, so that we can know what the range of it is. Considering how powerful this spell is at its current rank, I'd also appreciate it if you could lower the duration to 4 posts, from 5. Finally, because the spell is so powerful, I'll need a little extra oomph when it comes to weaknesses. My suggestion is by the end of the transformation losing some health, or paying some health in order to go into the transformation itself. It doesn't have to be a high amount, or it doesn't have to be what I suggested at all, but I will require something more to off-set it in some way (though try to think of it so that you can still take full advantage of the spell).

That's about it!

If you have any questions, comments, or would like to perhaps say something in general, feel free to when you bump!

Satan Soul: Netherworld V4W5D0r

Bank

Seru's Main Theme

Spoiler:

Seru's Battle theme

Spoiler:
    FeitanKazeshini
    FeitanKazeshini

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by FeitanKazeshini 13th January 2016, 3:42 am

Edits made

Yes Mao's attack deals C rank damage. 1 per beam.

For the Tyrant. Edits made, and the weakness Sardine withdrawl added

Character Stuffs:

Jobs:

Cr1tikal
    Cr1tikal

Player 
    Cosmic Coins : 8
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: FrostFire Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill: Cosmic Slayer
    Third Skill:

Post by Cr1tikal 20th January 2016, 1:54 pm

It seems all edits and questions made were done. All in all, APPROVED!

Satan Soul: Netherworld MQNhOUw

FeitanKazeshini
    FeitanKazeshini

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by FeitanKazeshini 12th April 2016, 4:11 pm

Added the new C rank spell that I bought Overlord's Scarf

Character Stuffs:

Jobs:

Post by Guest 13th April 2016, 7:38 am

Yo. ^.^ Just a few things for you.

Overlord's Scarf, Active: How fast can the projectiles move? If it protects the user from spell damage, please state it protects 2 C rank spells or 1 B rank spell. Also state it can only nullify spells that are of equal to or lower in rank.

If you want to counter any of these requests, feel free to message me.
    FeitanKazeshini
    FeitanKazeshini

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by FeitanKazeshini 13th April 2016, 12:47 pm

Added them in.

I think that bit about only blocking your rank, or the spell's rank or lower should be in the rules and it'll solve a lot of problems.

Character Stuffs:

Jobs:

Post by Guest 13th April 2016, 4:08 pm

I don't blame you, but they're just guidelines I've been told. //shrugs.

Approved. ^.^

Post by Guest 12th September 2016, 6:07 am

Unlocked at user's request.
    FeitanKazeshini
    FeitanKazeshini

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by FeitanKazeshini 12th September 2016, 6:25 am

Added "Arms of the Overlord" C rank spell

Character Stuffs:

Jobs:

Anastasia Isayev
    Anastasia Isayev

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Valkyrian
    Guild : Black Sails GM
    Mentor : [Primary] Ivan Isayev [Secondary] Fafnir, the World Dragon
    Experience : 321116

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Mechanized REquip
    Second Skill: Dragons' Champion
    Third Skill:

Post by Anastasia Isayev 12th September 2016, 1:02 pm

Grumpy Cat here.
    Anything you see in this color are things I'd like to ask you to correct/clarify/etc.
    I only worked on your new spell since that's all you claimed that was changed.  So.. Just a quickee is all this time around.
    FeitanKazeshini wrote:This is the second half of my Magic thread. Starting at C rank and working it's way upwards.
    C Rank Spells
    Tyrant Valvatorez:

The Gunner:

Demon Monk:
    Demon Wolf Fenrir:

The Tyrant:

Mao son of the Overlord:

Overlord's Scarf:

Arms of the Overlord:

[Character Approval] [Mechanized REquip Spells] [Dragons' Champion] [The Eye of Odin] [Bank]
    Wave your banner!  
    Join the Black Sails today!
    The Guild is Set to OPEN!  -- This means, feel free to join!
    FeitanKazeshini
    FeitanKazeshini

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by FeitanKazeshini 13th September 2016, 9:02 am

Added the edits. Also the reach is in the discription. It is a 5 meter reaching sphere around him. I mean it reaches out from him 5 meters.

Character Stuffs:

Jobs:

Anastasia Isayev
    Anastasia Isayev

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Valkyrian
    Guild : Black Sails GM
    Mentor : [Primary] Ivan Isayev [Secondary] Fafnir, the World Dragon
    Experience : 321116

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Mechanized REquip
    Second Skill: Dragons' Champion
    Third Skill:

Post by Anastasia Isayev 18th September 2016, 3:43 pm

Sorry for the delay.
    Satan Soul: Netherworld BTSjguv

[Character Approval] [Mechanized REquip Spells] [Dragons' Champion] [The Eye of Odin] [Bank]
    Wave your banner!  
    Join the Black Sails today!
    The Guild is Set to OPEN!  -- This means, feel free to join!
    Julius Seas
    Julius Seas

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Experience : 1,855

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Water
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Julius Seas 10th June 2017, 2:13 pm

FeitanKazeshini wrote:Magic

Primary Magic: Satan Soul: Netherworld
    Secondary Magic: (Must be filled in later. Magic you bought at the store goes here)
    Caster or Holder: Caster
    Description:
    Satan soul takeover is the magic that allows one to take on the physical aspects of a demon, as well as use a fraction of, or their entire powers and abilities. Satan Soul: Netherworld allows the user to make contracts with demons from an infernal plane they call the Netherworld. In short a Netherworld is a land in a different dimension that was taken over by demons and all of their inhabitants were corrupted and changed into demonic entities. These dimentions can only be accessed by those who know they exist and have the ability to contact that side. The user of Satan Soul: Netherworld are able to take over the physical appearance of the demons they make contracts with from everything. From height, and weight, to the clothes that the entity was wearing when they first made the contract with them. It is also possible that the entity was slain by the wielder of this magic and they had their power and form taken and absorbed.

Feitan uses this magic to give himself the advantage in fights and to allow him to access different magics, and abilities that he would never even dream of. He either makes a contract with the entitiy he has copied, or he has slain them and gained their powers. Feitan has contracted and slain powerful demons whose powers are unique, and help him fight in a wide assortment of battles and keep him from losing the advantage.

Strengths:
    * Versitile: This magic allows the caster to take control of a wide variety of demons and powers thus giving the versatility factor a major spike.
    * Demonic: This magic gives the user an innate strength against Dark, Unholy, and Poison magics (25% stronger agaisnt those magics)
    * Magic: Depending on the transformation this magic will give Feitan access to different magics while using certain forms.
    Weaknesses:
    * Holy: Being demonic in nature this magic suffers a 25% vuneralbility to Light, Holy, and Fairy Magics.
    * One Form: This magic only allows the user to use one form at a time. Meaning the only way they can do multiple partials is if it from the same demon.
    * 3 Partials: The amount of partials for one form can never exceed three and thus it hinders the amount of buffs one gets.
    * Demon Slayer: Feitan takes aditional damage (25% more) from any and all demon slayers as he himself is a demon, or at least demonic in nature.
    Lineage:
    Arm of Destiny:
    Description: Long ago, there was a famed demon hunter. It was said that he never brought any tools with him. No swords, no bow, he didn't even use magic. He used one hand, the hand that shot forth a brilliant beam of pure light energy. It was bestowed upon him by the gods when he swore to hunt to down all that was evil after his family’s tragic death. He destroyed many demons, and while his name remains a mystery, his legend and powerful lineage lives on to this day, scattered throughout the world.
    Ability: The user can call forth a powerful laser of light energy to decimate whatever lies ahead of them. 100 meter range.
    Usage: The user pulls back their hand (right or left, whichever arm they we’re bestowed with) gathering up energy before thrusting it forward to unleash the devastating beam. The user can only use this once every 4 posts and the beam rivals a B rank Dragon Slayer Roar. Can only be used 3 times per thread.
    Unique Abilities:
    * Demonology: This magic gives it's user a vast knowledge of all types of demons. Including where they live, how they fight, and what kind of abilities they have. (Excluding player demons, and demonic magic/style fighters)
    * Call to the Nethers: This magic gives the user the ability to contact the Netherworld. He is also able to contact demons to make a contract with them in order to obtain new powers and forms.
    * Demon Siphon: This magic allows the user to siphon magic and power from demons they have slain. Allowing them to restore a set mana portion equal to their rank. (Weak/Normal- 5%, Strong/Boss- 10%)

Current Demons Contracted with:
    Full Takeover Forms:

Partial Takeover Demons:
    Spells:
    Signature Spell:

D Rank Spells:

Unlocked upon user's request

Squable:

Satan Soul: Netherworld X9tEBuc
    FeitanKazeshini
    FeitanKazeshini

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by FeitanKazeshini 10th July 2017, 1:20 am

Added B rank spells. Entirely new spells are: Red Magnus, Majorita, Overlord Laharl
    Added C Rank spells. Entirely new spells are: Armor of the Red Overlord, Arms of the Emperor of Fire, Skulls of Majorita, Staff of the Witch who Controls Death

Character Stuffs:

Jobs:

Hania
    Hania

Demonically Bound

Demonically Bound

Developer/GFX Artist- Demon VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- Player 
    Lineage : Warrior of Steel
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Experience : 206,450

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Requiem
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Hania 12th July 2017, 7:30 am

Hello Feitan, my name is Tamashi and I will be your grader this time around. Any requests, remarks or alterations will be made in this wonderful shade of purple. At any point if you have any concerns, worries or questions feel free to send me a message and I'll get to it as soon as I possibly can.

With all that being said, lets begin shall we...

Grading Started:

Satan Soul: Netherworld 59875_s

True sins are the ones that you cannot atone for.
    Golden Lacrima: Valid until December 8th 2019
    Hania
    Hania

Demonically Bound

Demonically Bound

Developer/GFX Artist- Demon VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Hania 12th July 2017, 9:39 am

Grading continued:

One the requested changes have been made please bump this up and I'll get back to it as soon as I can.

FeitanKazeshini
    FeitanKazeshini

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by FeitanKazeshini 13th July 2017, 4:55 am

Edits in order.

Main magic strength: Removed the bracketed section.
    Shackles Sig spell: It is only 1 effect. The effect is that this magic covers him in spiked balls of blood. The fact that he can remake them isn't an aditional effect. It is a thing he can always do because it is his blood and the wound is still going. It is how Ganta Guns and Owl's eyeballs work as well. If you still disagree I can remove that section.
    Uniform of Demon Ninja: Done.
    Arms of Valvatorez: Edits made
    Demon Monk's Robe: Added "Doesn't work on PC wizards."
    Arms of Mao: No it isn't. It is no different than with arms of the gunner, or holster of the gunner. It gives him access to a magic as a passive which has always been allowed with my magic. I have to explain the rules of the magic however for those who don't know. It isn't an active and i've followed the same style as many other takeovers I have. If those are allowed then this should be too.
    Arms of Mao Ability: It isn't an autohit. It follows the same rules as the passive ability which are "Must touch you first, must have touched you and say rapture, must be in line of sight, must be within 15 meters, must be magical, Is given a warning glow before the effect happens. There are plenty of ways to avoid this, there are plenty of methods to counter it. It isn't an auto hit, and I have given plenty of outs. Now, I have added that the effect can be clensed by anyone who can cancel magic. I can add more ways to cancel it if you want, but I will not add in the stuff about Auto-hits because it isn't an auto hit.

Overlord's Scarf: Edited
    Skulls of Majorita: Edited to only 1 servant will be summoned. I will not add the random die roll. If a Celestial mage can summon the creature they want without chance, than so can I. If a summoner has ever been allowed to summon a thing without a die roll then I will as well. Unless every summon on this site is random you can't set the standard that I have to roll dice. I will not do it.
    Staff of the witch who controls death: I added in the limits of who is affected. Again it isn't an auto hit, and thus doesn't need player permission. There are plenty ways to get away from the effects. I will be happy to add more outs, but I will never put the need for player's permission because it isn't an auto hit, nor auto effect.

B Rank:
    Tyrant Valvatorez: This is understood, but if you need it to be stated then fine. However, dispelling a spell entirely is the only effect, it can't dispell the consequences of using said spell.
    Demon Wolf Fenrir: What kind of major drawback are you talking about? The form can't even be used while Tyrant Valvatorez is on cooldown. He must also be outside or somewhere that the size of his form can move freely. It can also only be used once in a whole thread. However, I have also added another weakness for you. As for you other edit about the thing. I fail to see why not. It was approved with this condition before seeing as it adds more to the cooldown of the full takeover. If you can explain why it was okay then and it isn't okay now then I am happy to change it.
    The Tyrant: Edited. I made it a 75% boost which has plenty and plenty of serious drawbacks and checks to allow this.
    Majorita: I have added the amount, and I also accept the rules as they are stated. I even made the summons weaker than they have the right to be.

Character Stuffs:

Jobs:

Hania
    Hania

Demonically Bound

Demonically Bound

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Hania 13th July 2017, 7:52 am

Satan Soul: Netherworld ABT_zps5xjxsyen

Julius Seas
    Julius Seas

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Julius Seas 21st July 2017, 1:39 pm

FeitanKazeshini wrote:Magic

Primary Magic: Satan Soul: Netherworld
    Secondary Magic: (Must be filled in later. Magic you bought at the store goes here)
    Caster or Holder: Caster
    Description:
    Satan soul takeover is the magic that allows one to take on the physical aspects of a demon, as well as use a fraction of, or their entire powers and abilities. Satan Soul: Netherworld allows the user to make contracts with demons from an infernal plane they call the Netherworld. In short a Netherworld is a land in a different dimension that was taken over by demons and all of their inhabitants were corrupted and changed into demonic entities. These dimentions can only be accessed by those who know they exist and have the ability to contact that side. The user of Satan Soul: Netherworld are able to take over the physical appearance of the demons they make contracts with from everything. From height, and weight, to the clothes that the entity was wearing when they first made the contract with them. It is also possible that the entity was slain by the wielder of this magic and they had their power and form taken and absorbed.

Feitan uses this magic to give himself the advantage in fights and to allow him to access different magics, and abilities that he would never even dream of. He either makes a contract with the entitiy he has copied, or he has slain them and gained their powers. Feitan has contracted and slain powerful demons whose powers are unique, and help him fight in a wide assortment of battles and keep him from losing the advantage.

Strengths:
    * Versitile: This magic allows the caster to take control of a wide variety of demons and powers thus giving the versatility factor a major spike.
    * Demonic: This magic gives the user an innate strength against Dark, Unholy, and Poison magics
    * Magic: Depending on the transformation this magic will give Feitan access to different magics while using certain forms.
    Weaknesses:
    * Holy: Being demonic in nature this magic suffers a 25% vuneralbility to Light, Holy, and Fairy Magics.
    * One Form: This magic only allows the user to use one form at a time. Meaning the only way they can do multiple partials is if it from the same demon.
    * 3 Partials: The amount of partials for one form can never exceed three and thus it hinders the amount of buffs one gets.
    * Demon Slayer: Feitan takes aditional damage (25% more) from any and all demon slayers as he himself is a demon, or at least demonic in nature.
    Lineage:
    Arm of Destiny:
    Description: Long ago, there was a famed demon hunter. It was said that he never brought any tools with him. No swords, no bow, he didn't even use magic. He used one hand, the hand that shot forth a brilliant beam of pure light energy. It was bestowed upon him by the gods when he swore to hunt to down all that was evil after his family’s tragic death. He destroyed many demons, and while his name remains a mystery, his legend and powerful lineage lives on to this day, scattered throughout the world.
    Ability: The user can call forth a powerful laser of light energy to decimate whatever lies ahead of them. 100 meter range.
    Usage: The user pulls back their hand (right or left, whichever arm they we’re bestowed with) gathering up energy before thrusting it forward to unleash the devastating beam. The user can only use this once every 4 posts and the beam rivals a B rank Dragon Slayer Roar. Can only be used 3 times per thread.
    Unique Abilities:
    * Demonology: This magic gives it's user a vast knowledge of all types of demons. Including where they live, how they fight, and what kind of abilities they have. (Excluding player demons, and demonic magic/style fighters)
    * Call to the Nethers: This magic gives the user the ability to contact the Netherworld. He is also able to contact demons to make a contract with them in order to obtain new powers and forms.
    * Demon Siphon: This magic allows the user to siphon magic and power from demons they have slain. Allowing them to restore a set mana portion equal to their rank. (Weak/Normal- 5%, Strong/Boss- 10%)

Current Demons Contracted with:
    Full Takeover Forms:

Partial Takeover Demons:
    Spells:
    Signature Spell:

D Rank Spells:

Squable:

Julius Seas
    Julius Seas

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Julius Seas 21st July 2017, 1:40 pm

C Rank Spells
    C Rank:

B Rank Spells
    B Rank Spells:

Unlocked upon user's request

Squable:

FeitanKazeshini
    FeitanKazeshini

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by FeitanKazeshini 26th July 2017, 8:18 am

I Reworked my C rank "The Gunner" transformation. I also reworked my 2 D rank spells "Gunner's Holsters" and I freshly added "Gunner's Poncho"

Character Stuffs:

Jobs:

Current date/time is 20th May 2024, 1:36 pm