Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Slayer perks

Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Embodiment of the 13th
    Position : None
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Sky Emperor Shangdi
    Experience : 367,824.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ten No Kichi
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Slayer perks Empty Slayer perks

Post by Rosetta Crawford 8th October 2014, 3:12 am

Alright we all know slayers get perks for being slayers.

These are essentially abilities that don't count for the slots that were introduced recently.

Now a necessary point has to be raised.

These 'abilities' they get need to be defined. Perhaps there is some leeway with a few of them as to how a member wants them to work, but the basis should be defined I think.

Katherine has already suggested resistance amounts in a seperate thread, but other parts needs to be assessed and ruled on.

Slayer physical buffs: We know slayers get physical buffs. These are generally to strength, endurance and stamina plus speed on occasion. Now, I feel that we need a standard for this otherwise people are going to go either be too general and say 'boosted strength'. I feel if we create a base line of say a 20% buff in each of the four areas I mentioned and then they can trade percentages to other areas e.g. 15% endurance, 15% strength, 30% speed, 20% stamina.

Slayer senses: We all know slayers have a keen sense of smell, but how keen. Is this rank dependant like the sensory skill? Do they get other sensory enhancements (For example i've got Zack with a sight enhancement)

Slayer resistances: See Katherine's thread for this.

Force: Force is pretty well defined, but I think probably needs one slight adjustment. We have I think a rule saying the mage must eat 25% of their element every post for five posts or something of that nature. However, we don't define how much they would need to consume if for example they wanted to go into force in two posts.

Perhaps if we establish a base line of if you want to enter force you need to eat 80% in one post then the total gets 10% amount added to it per post that you split it up into. So for two posts its a total of 90%, so 45% per post for two posts or...two posts that total up to 90% so 40% and 50% for example.

So for 5 posts it would be 120% or 24% per post for 5 posts or just enough each post to total 120% in 5 posts.

A bit of maths required, but...it would make things more defined. As we've seen in canon natsu go dragonforce in a few seconds.

------------------------------
    Now comes the second bit.
    Secondary slayer magic.
    Do these ALSo get the same abilities and if so are they the same strength, weaker?
    If they have primary and secondary slayer do they get to stack these abilities thus making third gen more powerful?
    Third bit:
    Does slayer type matter? Do demon and god have better buffs than dragon? Do they also get a resistance to holy/unholy?

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Slayer perks Zack2_by_gramcrackers-d8ker96

Slayer perks Zack_by_ravenart5-d8j23c0

Slayer perks Zackrose_zpse9a22d85
    Current missions(4/6):  get the squid A, King of Fighters(S), Village Protection(A), Repair the House(D)
    Felicity Vrago
    Felicity Vrago

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- God Slayer- A-Rank- Rich- Player 
    Lineage : Angel of Chaos
    Guild : Eclipse Soul
    Mentor : Conquest/Decayuss
    Experience : 56875

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Crimson God Slayer
    Second Skill: Conquest Take Over
    Third Skill:

Slayer perks Empty Re: Slayer perks

Post by Felicity Vrago 8th October 2014, 3:27 am

Speed Demon Zack wrote:Alright we all know slayers get perks for being slayers.

These are essentially abilities that don't count for the slots that were introduced recently.

Now a necessary point has to be raised.

These 'abilities' they get need to be defined. Perhaps there is some leeway with a few of them as to how a member wants them to work, but the basis should be defined I think.

Katherine has already suggested resistance amounts in a seperate thread, but other parts needs to be assessed and ruled on.

Slayer physical buffs: We know slayers get physical buffs. These are generally to strength, endurance and stamina plus speed on occasion. Now, I feel that we need a standard for this otherwise people are going to go either be too general and say 'boosted strength'. I feel if we create a base line of say a 20% buff in each of the four areas I mentioned and then they can trade percentages to other areas e.g. 15% endurance, 15% strength, 30% speed, 20% stamina.

Looks good to me, gives me 5% more stats to work on. However shouldn't Endurance be Durability instead?

Slayer senses: We all know slayers have a keen sense of smell, but how keen. Is this rank dependant like the sensory skill? Do they get other sensory enhancements (For example i've got Zack with a sight enhancement)

I'd say double range of Sensory perk of that rank and be done with it. Also add ability to detect the race of creature they are slaying (IE tell if person is an angel, demon or dragon)

Slayer resistances: See Katherine's thread for this.

Force: Force is pretty well defined, but I think probably needs one slight adjustment. We have I think a rule saying the mage must eat 25% of their element every post for five posts or something of that nature. However, we don't define how much they would need to consume if for example they wanted to go into force in two posts.

Perhaps if we establish a base line of if you want to enter force you need to eat 80% in one post then the total gets 10% amount added to it per post that you split it up into. So for two posts its a total of 90%, so 45% per post for two posts or...two posts that total up to 90% so 40% and 50% for example.

So for 5 posts it would be 120% or 24% per post for 5 posts or just enough each post to total 120% in 5 posts.

A bit of maths required, but...it would make things more defined. As we've seen in canon natsu go dragonforce in a few seconds.

5 times 25% = 125% of the element needed to be eaten. Shouldn't matter how long this takes to do so. Whats to stop a slayer from delaying a post to dodge an attack and keep eating his or her element?

Now comes the second bit.
    Secondary slayer magic.
    Do these ALSo get the same abilities and if so are they the same strength, weaker?
    If they have primary and secondary slayer do they get to stack these abilities thus making third gen more powerful?

Same, the 2nd gen slayer are just as strong as 1st gen. Why is this an issue? Also 3rd gens should stack, you are dedicating yourself to 1 single magic that if faced with wrong element can kill you. Your sacrificing flexibility for raw power.

Third bit:
    Does slayer type matter? Do demon and god have better buffs than dragon? Do they also get a resistance to holy/unholy?

No. All 3 should be the same until we fight our respective creatures we need to slay. Only difference should be is the sprinkle of holy and unholy magic. Otherwise they all should be same power.

In fact I think god and demon slayers should have something aking to Dragon Slayers motion sickness to balance it out. Maybe find something else that plaues them?

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Slayer perks P5l7Dxp
    Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rosetta Crawford 8th October 2014, 3:35 am

I think motion sickness should probably be put into people's apps as well. Though it does only seem to effect 'high ranked' slayers in canon so perhaps....there should be ranking on that. So the stronger they get the more they are effected by it.

i can't think of anything that they could have as equivalent. I suppose god slayers or demon slayers could suffer from extreme vertigo or something so if they are up high or on a ledge they get 'sick. Then other could be like...claustrophobia maybe?

Current missions(4/6):  get the squid A, King of Fighters(S), Village Protection(A), Repair the House(D)
    Felicity Vrago
    Felicity Vrago

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity Vrago 8th October 2014, 3:49 am

Claustrophobia works. Maybe extremely violent and uncontrollable urges for Demon Slayers and bouts of utter pacifism for God Slayers?

Slayer perks P5l7Dxp
    Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Moderator- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : The Devil Jester
    Experience : 833,050

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Devil's Zeal
    Second Skill: Aphyon Jivven
    Third Skill: Vir'ednith

Post by Cirven 8th October 2014, 4:51 am

In my magic I have it that because of being a Demon Slayer I give off a dark aura subconsciously. Maybe could use that? If not I will change it to what we decide on here.

Also I agree with Kat's input on the other stuff. Will have more to say later.

Slayer perks LxcTBIi
    Character Info:
    Zuo Cii
    Zuo Cii

Ye Olt Coot

Ye Olt Coot

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : None
    Guild : Lamia Scale Guildmaster
    Mentor : Feng Hang
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Of the Earth
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Zuo Cii 8th October 2014, 5:12 am

I do think setting these limits is a good idea. I think having more set standards on the boosts of slayers will help reduce the over the top "slayer hype." Which would in turn help kill the "slayers are all powerful" mindset.

One thought I had: Physical Type Slayers and Sensory Type Slayers. At one point Gajeel stated that Wendy was a much better tracker then he was and at many points we can see Gajeel is much physically stronger then Wendy. I think Slayers should be able to specialize in either enhanced senses or enhanced physical strength. Kind of like how Naraface mentioned that they could rearrange their 20% boosts however they wanted.

Also just because motion sickness is one of the most overlooked things ever we should make it so that slayer physical and sensory perks are tied to the strength of their motion sickness. So a slayer who has high physical ability and tracking ability like Natsu can still exist, but at the cost of enhanced motion sickness. This could be a way to tackle the "only high level slayers have motion sickness" thing. So it wouldn't be a matter of mage rank but rather a matter of how strong their passive boosts are.

Lamia Scale Theme:

Zuo Cii Main Theme:

Zuo Cii Battle Theme:
    Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Christmas Event Winner- Hero- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Mentor : Memnarch

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Tergiversation Arts
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 8th October 2014, 8:03 am

I'm not doubling sensory

Themes:
    Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Moderator- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Cirven 8th October 2014, 8:12 am

I agree with everything Zuo said(feels weird saying that lol) until the sickness part. I think all dragon slayers should be affected the same by the sickness with certain things being exceptions sometimes like a spell where they fly or a pet flying them around similar to Natsu.

Also are there any ideas for a sickness/flaw we want to give God Slayers and Demon Slayers? I'm liking claustrophobia being one for one of them.

Slayer perks LxcTBIi
    Character Info:
    Felicity Vrago
    Felicity Vrago

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity Vrago 8th October 2014, 2:27 pm

Claustrophobia seems best for Angels. Sensory part if not doubled, then put ability to track the creatures they are supposed to slay. People forget that these people are Slayers. As in they are supposed to hunt, track and kill these beings.

Slayer perks P5l7Dxp
    Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rosetta Crawford 9th October 2014, 12:47 am

Slayers in canon don't have a special way to hunt their particular prey. The dragon slayers are in fact the only ones we've seen canon that have enhanced senses at all. The Devil Slayer we saw did not.

Also, enhanced senses to me is something that should come from being raised by being first gen or third. Second gen should not get it. Why? Because they just have the magic really and it isn't a magical enhancement. Its more of a training thing. By being raised by a dragon they become much more dragon like and thus have a dragon's sense of smell.

What I plan to do, if it gets oked by staff, is to have a system similar to the sensory for scenting.
    Esentially what this will do is this:
    As you increase in rank you will be able to pick up a scent from a greater distance and be able to pick up older scents.

So you might start off at D rank as maybe being a bit better than human but by the time you hit S rank you could be seeing back a couple of days worth of scents and be able to track them for a good few miles or something.

However, as with all sensory enhancements it has its drawbacks. A slayer will be more susceptible to bad odours or odour effects. So in a way one of their weaknesses could in fact be a parfum mage.

Krow
    Krow

Quality Badge Level 1- Dragon Slayer- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Mark of Cain
    Guild : Fairy Tail

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fire Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: Shadow Dragon Slayer Magic
    Third Skill:

Post by Krow 9th October 2014, 1:58 am

I'm definitely supporting you suggestion for the enhanced sense's of Dragon Slayer's, Zack.
    Though, I do to a minor degree disagree in terms of Demon Slayer's, at least their visual prowess. I recall Gray's eyes doing a funny little (going blurry) number when he was whooping Tempesta's ass. I think for a Demon Slayer, they should be able to use this abnormality within their visual aspect to tell what gives a TRUE DEMON (one who use's a Curse) their power as to help them disarm Demon's.As for God Slayer's, their only real enhancement canon-wise is that two out of three are narcissistic, so they really don't have any. XD

Slayer perks GbnUMK2

Missions In Progress:
    Total Exp.: 562.5 Exp
    Rank Up Ratio: 562.5/750= 187.5 Exp Needed.
    Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rosetta Crawford 9th October 2014, 2:39 am

Maybe we should have a different sense enhancement for each then?

Dragon Slayers: Sense of Smell
    Demon Slayers: Sense of Sight
    God Slayers: Sense of Hearing perhaps?

Krow
    Krow

Quality Badge Level 1- Dragon Slayer- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Mark of Cain
    Guild : Fairy Tail

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fire Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: Shadow Dragon Slayer Magic
    Third Skill:

Post by Krow 9th October 2014, 3:49 am

Well, during the Grand Magic Games, it was shown that Dragon Slayer's may also possess a keen sense of hearing. This was shown by how Natsu was able to pick up the hushed conversation being carried out by Lucy and Flare. Also, in the rare scenes where Gajeel is shown carrying out reconnaissance on the request of Makarov, in which case (while shown only in the movie) has been hinted at about three times in both the manga and anime. Such as during the Edolas Arc to a slight degree. Though, in the movie, this was shown as Gajeel being in a clearly packed bar, yet he was able to overhear the entire conversation of the movies Dark Guild.

You do raise an obvious point on the hearing of a God Slayer. As during the Tenroujima Arc, when Zancrow had ordered the underlings to leave Natsu to him, even with said underlings a good twenty o so feet below and off to his side, he still heard and became enraged by their mumbling of Natsu being strong. Which proves they could in fact have a keen sense of hearing.

So, in a sense, one could say that while a Dragon Slayer does not have the upper hand in the strength of their respective element when compared to a God/Demon Slayer they do have a slight advantage in regards to their senses.

Slayer perks GbnUMK2

Missions In Progress:
    Total Exp.: 562.5 Exp
    Rank Up Ratio: 562.5/750= 187.5 Exp Needed.
    Kirahunter
    Kirahunter

The Phoenix

The Phoenix

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- A-Rank- Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Keeper of War
    Experience : 1,250

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Seith - Human Possession
    Second Skill: Stardust
    Third Skill:

Post by Kirahunter 9th October 2014, 4:39 am

Anything that could allow Ichiya to beat Natsu is fine by me.

[20:44:53] Kirahunter : also I like the sound of my own voice
    [20:44:59] Kirahunter : so I had to say something

Missions Completed

D- 6 (150 exp)
    C- 1 (50 exp)
    B- 1 (1,050 exp)
    A- 0
    S- 0

Total:1250

Character
    Primary Magic
    Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Character Sheet

Post by Cirven 9th October 2014, 4:47 am

Maybe we can list some senses and allow the slayer to pick which two they want or something similar. I have always liked the idea of diversity.

Slayer perks LxcTBIi
    Character Info:
    Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Christmas Event Winner- Hero- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 9th October 2014, 4:34 pm

Don't forget you're also not taking to heart the fact that second gen slayers have a limit on these abilities.

Themes:
    Kari
    Kari

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit of Corruption
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 3
    Mentor : Hakurou

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Spectral Make
    Second Skill: Ice Make
    Third Skill:

Post by Kari 9th October 2014, 7:43 pm

Pretty much it comes down to this...

1. Allow them freedom with perks, strengths, weaknesses...ect, and everyone gets mad that they are OP

2. Set rules and guidelines on what they can and can not have and everyone is pissed for being nerfed.

C H A R A C T E R ||| M A G I C ||| T H E M E ||| B A T T L E   T H E M E |||B A N K

Slayer perks 0dsc51s_zps85ba2000
    Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 9th October 2014, 8:38 pm

Katherine Wickfield wrote:Claustrophobia seems best for Angels. Sensory part if not doubled, then put ability to track the creatures they are supposed to slay. People forget that these people are Slayers. As in they are supposed to hunt, track and kill these beings.
    no no no

This is not going to work at all. Mainly because this allows god modding in a sense. I've been looking into my white wolf books to help you guys out with nerfing this. On top of that. Most of the suggestions you all have been giving me is like "I'M A SUPER SAIYAN" no "I'M A SUPER SAIYAN."

Mind you this is not how this rp was viewed.

Themes:
    Felicity Vrago
    Felicity Vrago

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity Vrago 9th October 2014, 8:52 pm

Okay how about this then. We start at 25% sensory upgrade in 1 of the 5 senses. As you rank up you can then add another 25% bonus on another sense or stack to a previous upgraded sense (50%-75% cap?). This will allow progression and have specialized people in certain areas. We could get trackers, snipers, melee specialists (pressure points FTW) and detectors from this alone! Of course it be tagged with the weakness of having these senses.

I just realized something. We should put a cap at how high those stat upgrades be. Whats stopping me from putting 80% Endurance/Durability and just be the tank from hell?

Also drop stamina or make it somehow a viable RPable system. I never see people RPing getting tired in these fights.

Lastly we put all these percentage upgrades, but we haven,t established from a base of what. Should we use Olympic athletes as the norm base for them? We need to establish this.

Slayer perks P5l7Dxp
    Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 9th October 2014, 9:29 pm

Katherine Wickfield wrote:Okay how about this then. We start at 25% sensory upgrade in 1 of the 5 senses. As you rank up you can then add another 25% bonus on another sense or stack to a previous upgraded sense (50%-75% cap?). This will allow progression and have specialized people in certain areas. We could get trackers, snipers, melee specialists (pressure points FTW) and detectors from this alone! Of course it be tagged with the weakness of having these senses.

I just realized something. We should put a cap at how high those stat upgrades be. Whats stopping me from putting 80% Endurance/Durability and just be the tank from hell?

Also drop stamina or make it somehow a viable RPable system. I never see people RPing getting tired in these fights.

Lastly we put all these percentage upgrades, but we haven,t established from a base of what. Should we use Olympic athletes as the norm base for them? We need to establish this.
    No 25% is far too much. Plus in Fairy Tail it doesn't even state that God Slayers have keener senses: http://fairytail.wikia.com/wiki/God_Slayer_Magic

Dragon Slayer Cannon Smell Spoiler:
    Smell:
    ^Take it that's the only choice you get. =P

anywho also I have done some research and no where does it say that slayers get an above average strength stat compared to the unbuffed physical strength. Most of this stuff in the manga is "adrenaline" but other than that... Be realistic guys.
    http://fairytail.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_Slayer

Themes:
    Felicity Vrago
    Felicity Vrago

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity Vrago 9th October 2014, 9:39 pm

Kyll Vie wrote:
    Katherine Wickfield wrote:Okay how about this then. We start at 25% sensory upgrade in 1 of the 5 senses. As you rank up you can then add another 25% bonus on another sense or stack to a previous upgraded sense (50%-75% cap?). This will allow progression and have specialized people in certain areas. We could get trackers, snipers, melee specialists (pressure points FTW) and detectors from this alone! Of course it be tagged with the weakness of having these senses.

No 25% is far too much. Plus in Fairy Tail it doesn't even state that God Slayers have keener senses: http://fairytail.wikia.com/wiki/God_Slayer_Magic

Dragon Slayer Cannon Smell Spoiler:
    Smell:
    ^Take it that's the only choice you get. =P

anywho also I have done some research and no where does it say that slayers get an above average strength stat compared to the unbuffed physical strength. Most of this stuff in the manga is "adrenaline" but other than that... Be realistic guys.
    http://fairytail.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_Slayer

Could you give us the list of whats canon or not please. TBH that will help us a lot.

Slayer perks P5l7Dxp
    Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 9th October 2014, 9:42 pm

Dragon Slayers:
    Keen sense of hearing, sight, and smell

God Slayers/Demon Slayers:
    No keen senses only their magic can't be eaten by Dragon Slayers or Opposing Slayers. Can eat Dragon Slayer Magic

Our Demon Slayers are non-cannon they are not Devil Slayers so See God Slayers.

All slayers can eat their elements and are not harmed.

Dragon Slayers have Motion Sickness.

Themes:
    Seijin
    Seijin

The Panda

The Panda

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Alt Account- Get Married- Get Divorced- Alignment Shift- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Horseman- 11 Sinner- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Coming Storms- Guild Master- Custom Slayer- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Zodiac Key- Legal Guild Ace- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- So Extra- Eevee- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Legal Eagle- Hired Help- Devotee of Darkness- Idolize- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Innocent- Guilty- Pardoned- The Completionist- World Traveler- Helper- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Monty Python- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Solo Artist- Taskmaster- Collector- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Vehicle- Ship- Supreme Grand Master [5000]- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- Christmas Event Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Tournament Participation Badge- Weapon of Apocalypse Wielder- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Motor City Rush- Rainbow- Hero- Villain- Summer Special Tier 5- Summer Special Tier 4- Summer Special Tier 3- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Best GFX Artist Award- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Royal Panda
    Guild : None
    Cosmic Coins :
    Dungeon Tokens :
    Mentor : None
    Experience :

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Panda Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Seijin 9th October 2014, 10:13 pm

We should totally allow them to summon their respected dragon like how Igneel comes out of Natsu. Like omg o-o Hax0r.
    Kari
    Kari

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit of Corruption
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 3
    Mentor : Hakurou

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Spectral Make
    Second Skill: Ice Make
    Third Skill:

Post by Kari 9th October 2014, 10:14 pm

0.0... Sei... are you serious?!
    welll.... better start making a batch of layer lacrimas, now everyone will want one...

C H A R A C T E R ||| M A G I C ||| T H E M E ||| B A T T L E   T H E M E |||B A N K

Slayer perks 0dsc51s_zps85ba2000
    Felicity Vrago
    Felicity Vrago

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity Vrago 9th October 2014, 10:29 pm

Kyll Vie wrote:Dragon Slayers:
    Keen sense of hearing, sight, and smell

God Slayers/Demon Slayers:
    No keen senses only their magic can't be eaten by Dragon Slayers or Opposing Slayers. Can eat Dragon Slayer Magic

Our Demon Slayers are non-cannon they are not Devil Slayers so See God Slayers.

All slayers can eat their elements and are not harmed.

Dragon Slayers have Motion Sickness.

So what about all the demon and god slayers that already put enhanced senses in their app? Grandfather ruling it?

Slayer perks P5l7Dxp

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 9:34 pm