Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Alliance perks

Daddy
    Daddy

Lord of Domination

Lord of Domination

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Demon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Ice Cold
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 944

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Blood and Bones
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Alliance perks Empty Alliance perks

Post by Daddy 21st November 2015, 9:13 pm

Alright so, I've been looking through at stuff on the site and I realized, other than fancy names, alliance's have no written benefits. Like, I was told at one time if guilds have alliances, they can have teams that consist of members from each guild. Wouldn't it be good to have more?

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Alliance perks JAgwtRZ
    Kakuma Blackflower
    Kakuma Blackflower

Wolf Spirit

Wolf Spirit

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Goddess
    Guild : Laughing Coffin?
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Experience : 0

Alliance perks Empty Re: Alliance perks

Post by Kakuma Blackflower 23rd November 2015, 2:14 am

I believe that Allance only have perks for Darks and Neutrals because of their small numbers they are allowed to team up. Post up a few idea if you got some for me otherwise ill try and do waht i can.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Alliance perks KF68skC
    Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Embodiment of the 13th
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Mentor : Sky Emperor Shangdi
    Experience : 367,824.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ten No Kichi
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rosetta Crawford 24th November 2015, 7:18 am

For me I would say the following:

Alliances are for the most part purely a 'plot element'. As such 'perks' for them seems a bit of an odd thing to have outside the story.
    However, allowing 'cross guild' teams because they are 'allies' makes sense. Of course, this is only really relevant for legal guilds and rune knights as dark guilds can already team with each other and I think independents can as well.

One of the biggest issues with this site IMO and i'm not saying you're guilty of this is that everything seemingly has to have some sort of perk or reward. Why not just do things for the sake of story for once? The only reasons bonuses were even introduced for guild and teams is probably because people were complaining about it being too hard to rank up and to encourage people to thread together.

Anyway, alliances could perhaps have one other perk and that is if two guilds are in an alliance then members from one guild can post in the board of another guild. So BP could post in the ST forums if they were allies

Alliance perks Zack2_by_gramcrackers-d8ker96

Alliance perks Zack_by_ravenart5-d8j23c0

Alliance perks Zackrose_zpse9a22d85
    Current missions(4/6):  get the squid A, King of Fighters(S), Village Protection(A), Repair the House(D)
    Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : The True Nephalem
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Nephalem Take Over
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Decayuss 24th November 2015, 10:20 am

This may be a tad bit off topic in regards to the entire point of this thread, but it did sort of remind me of a question I had regarding alliances.

As a Guildless person, I still seek to ally myself with the Legal Guilds to veer towards their side. I have already done so with Sabertooth and Infinity Hydra, so does this mean I should register it in the Alliance section?

Alliance perks Deacy2
    Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet

Current date/time is 9th May 2024, 9:24 am