Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

An Unexpected Meeting

An Unexpected Meeting Empty An Unexpected Meeting

Post by Guest 18th September 2014, 11:45 am

Nikolai decided to career across the Rose Garden at this time of day(night). He had just gotten off fixing somebody's car, and needed a break. He had to make sure that the guildmaster knew he was leaving, but didn't know why he had to do so. Probably so he didn't think he was jumping. Nikolai then looked up at a bathhouse, and decided to go inside.
    Nakiya
    Nakiya

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : The Devil's Chimera
    Position : None
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1118.75

An Unexpected Meeting Empty Re: An Unexpected Meeting

Post by Nakiya 18th September 2014, 11:54 am

"I guess this does make up for leaving me looking like an idiot in front of Kyle. Stupid Lion."
    The woman stated as she waded through the hot waters, towel hanging around her neck instead of covering up her naked body. She didn't see why she had to cover up at all, she wasn't ashamed of a single marking on her, not even the large scar on her cheek given to her by the black dragon king. She made her way over to the wall separating the men's and women's baths so that Leo could still hear her when she spoke to him, and she could still hear him.

"Forgive me, lady Nakiya, but being as drunk as you wer-"
    Leo began to speak, already climbing out of the tub, towel around his waist as he tried to find a suitable peep hole to spy on his master. he had seen many aspects of her, seen her in many costumes, however the thought of seeing her in a bath house was most exciting to the spirit.

"Shut up Leo I wasn't that drunk."
    She retaliated, her face growing slightly red, though most would just think it was due to the warm water of the tubs.

On the males side of the bath house, a few of the other guys already present were staring at Leo, silently cheering him on. If he found a suitable spot, then no doubt these men would follow in his lead.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

An Unexpected Meeting 5931829f-31fd-4a8e-9486-c4fcc0e77b13_zpsb8913c88

Post by Guest 18th September 2014, 12:04 pm

Nikolai went into the bathhouse, and put a couple dollars which he stole from a 14 year old on the table. "Put on this towel," Replied the attendant as Nikolai steadfastly took off his clothes, and replaced them with the towel. He then walked to the main barracks of the building, where he saw a wall.
    Nakiya
    Nakiya

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Post by Nakiya 18th September 2014, 12:14 pm

Leo attempted to keep quiet as he finally managed to find a hole big enough for him to spy through, scanning the woman's bath and trying not to giggle like a little school boy as he looked from one girl to another, attempting to find Nakiya, however, seeing as she was so close to the wall, he couldn't quite find her at the height he was looking. He finally brought his hand up to his chin as he pulled away from the wall, wondering how he might get a better view from where he was when he spotted another man come into the bath house. Nothing about him seemed very special... but maybe, he would have some way to help his peeping desire. He moved away from teh wall quietly, before walking to this new face.

"You sir! You look like you'd be interested in seeing what's bathing behind that wall."
    He whispered to the man once he had gotten close enough, a devious smirk on his features.

"Got a way to make a hole low enough? I can show you the bustiest, hottest body you've no doubt ever seen."
    He added with a chuckle

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Post by Guest 18th September 2014, 12:21 pm

"Planning on looking at the women? I can help that." Nikolai replied. He then shouted the words "Kikolova Pest", and a blue-green spark entrapped Nikolai's arm. The spark then dissipated to reveal a silver gauntlet, Titan's Fist. Nikolai then aimed a punch at the wall. With the massive attack power, the wall would be leveled in a second.
    Nakiya
    Nakiya

Post by Nakiya 18th September 2014, 12:38 pm

Leo watched him go, a sweat drop falling behind his head as he watched the wall collapse A nervous chuckle escaped his lips as he took a step back behind this new 'friend' of his.

"Heh heh heh... not exactly what I had in mind.."
    He said nervously as he awaited for Nakiya's reaction...

Nakiya heard the crash of something knocking into the wall, when she peered over, she found that the wall was quickly falling towards her. She was quick to push herself to her feet and duck down under the water as the wall came crashing down, swimming her way forward as she felt the wall crash into the waters surface and slowly sink. She made it out of the danger zone just in time before re-surfacing, her eyes narrowed on the men's bath.

"For hell's sake, LEO!"
    she yelled out angrily, still not trying at all to hide her body at all as she climbed out of the pool, just then retrieving the towel and tying it around her bust before darting towards Leo.

"I didn't do it!"
    he protested, his face bloodshot and a wide smirk on his face. Those busts.. so... heavenly..

Post by Guest 18th September 2014, 12:43 pm

"That what you wanted, kid? That girl stands above the rest, I have to say, Replied Nikolai as he crossed his arms, all the while the red-haired woman was darting at the boy.
    Nakiya
    Nakiya

Post by Nakiya 20th September 2014, 3:39 am

Spoiler:

Nakiya darted forward, not caring that there was an extra man between herself and Leo. With one hand, she reached down to her thigh and took her keys off of the temporary band there (the spring water would totally ruin her leather straps), and with the other, swung out to shove Nikolai aside to get closer to Leo.

In the background, the other women in the tug had stated screaming and running out of the tub, towels tightly wrapped around them as they attempted to flee the boys sights.

Post by Guest 20th September 2014, 7:47 am

Nikolai held the hand which wielded Titan's Fist out in front of Leo, to stop the red-haired woman in her tracks. "Now hold on. Before you go doing something with those keys of yours, know that I punched the wall down," Nikolai added as he peered over to the boy. Titan's Fist had a scratch on it from leveling the wall.
    Nakiya
    Nakiya

Post by Nakiya 21st September 2014, 4:22 pm

Nakiya skided to a stop to make sure she didn't run into this guys magic... fist. She raised an eyebrow and glared at him angrily.

"So, you just going to do whatever some random guy tells you to? Pretty weak... now get out of the way, there's a lion that needs to be reprimanded."

Leo couldn't help but rub the back of his neck as he continued to use Nikolai as a shield against Nakiya.

"Miss Nakiya... he jsut said I didn't do it... I didn't mean to stare the wall just... came down and you were there..."
    He lied, barely able to hide the smirk that played the corner of his lips. Nakiya just turned her glare on Leo as she extended his key and swung it down.

"Close your gate Leo!"
    She called to the lion who sighed before disappearing into a puff of shadows. Nakiya then turned her attention on the man before her.

"So, who the hell are you anyways?"

Post by Guest 21st September 2014, 5:09 pm

Nikolai managed a grin on his face. "I'm Nikolai. You?" He added as he examined the scratch on Titan's Fist. "What the hell do they make these walls out of?"
    Nakiya
    Nakiya

Post by Nakiya 22nd September 2014, 4:29 pm

" nakiya... Either the walls are made extremely well, or your magic isn't up to snuff. "
    she said work a scoff as she replaced the keys onto her thigh. She  too interested in talking with the Prevert who knocked down the wall... In fact, she was aboutabout ready to ssummon the twin  dogs to fix it continue hey bath in peace

Last edited by Nakiya on 22nd September 2014, 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest 22nd September 2014, 4:34 pm

Nikolai looked at the girl's cleavage. "Mmhmm. Whatever. My purpose for breaking the wall: You already know it."
    Nakiya
    Nakiya

Post by Nakiya 22nd September 2014, 5:33 pm

"You don't say? Why the hell would anyone break down a wall in a bath house? I mean the reason is un fathomable."
    She said sarcastically, obviously ticked off with the man. She brought her arm forward, now holding a bronze key in her hand.

"I summon thee from the depths of the Celestial world. Come forth, and do your masters bidding."
    She chanted, a magic circle of pure darkness appearing before her. Out of this darkness, a misty shadow began to creep out before the twin forms of two young men stepped through. Both men were sharply dressed, obviously sticking out like sore thumbs. At this point, most of the patrons were quick to clear out, knowing better than to stick around once someone started wiping around their magic.

"Fix that wall would you? and Delta, keep an eye on him. Frankly, I don't think his eyes deserve seeing any more of me."
    She stated as she stepped away from the man, flipping her hair back in the process before heading back towards the women's spring.

Post by Guest 22nd September 2014, 5:41 pm

Nikolai thought to himself. "What could I do," He thought as he peered over the man's shoulder. "Get out of my way," He added as he tried to push aside the man to get another good look. He had a photographic memory, so this was really good for him.
    Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Moderator- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : The Devil Jester
    Experience : 833,050

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Devil's Zeal
    Second Skill: Aphyon Jivven
    Third Skill: Vir'ednith

Post by Cirven 23rd September 2014, 12:33 pm

Cirven had traveled his way to the Rose Garden in order to find his sister a gift. He had been in multiple stores looking for a dress of some kind but couldn't agree on what he thought would look good on her. He ended up walking around the are annoyed at himself. "I don't know how women do it. There is just way too much to look at and decide on. Its not like food where you can just taste it a little and see if you like it." He spoke to himself like he usually did when things got too quiet for him.

He decided to go to the bath house in order to help him think up possible ideas for something else to get his sister. He payed the person at the counter and made his way with a towel where he would dump his clothes but stopped as he passed the men's side of the bath where he saw a giant hole in the wall the lead to the woman's half. He shook his head and thought of what else could go wrong with his day as he was about to go tell the person at the counter. He suddenly heard a feminine voice that caused him to stop in his tracks though. It reminded him of someone that he knew but he couldn't figure out who exactly. "Who..?" He stared through the hole between both sides.

"YOU!" He yelled out and threw the towel to the floor. He pulled out his blade from the sheath on his side. He then ran across closer to the hole to stand only feet away from the man with the gauntlet. "Nice gauntlet but do you mind stepping out of my way? I have issues with this witch that I'd like to have settled." He made sure to keep his eyes on the man near him just in case he decided to go against him and to make sure he was ready to use his Pyrokinesis spell to swarm him with his holy flames.

An Unexpected Meeting LxcTBIi
    Character Info:
    Nakiya
    Nakiya

Post by Nakiya 23rd September 2014, 12:57 pm

As Delta was shoved once he repaired the wall he glared at the man hat pushed passe him. There was no way he was going to let his mistress come to any harm... or let anyone disturb her when she wanted peace and quiet. Instead of letting him walk by, Delta attempted to grab the man's arm to stop him.

Gamma on the other hand was placed too far away from Nikolai to intercept, however when Cirven came into the bath, the man snarled, baring his teeth at the man who was suddenly headed for the wall now separating the mens and womens baths once more. 

Nakiya peered up as she heard a commotion from the other side of the wall, sighing loudly as she adjusted her towel and sat down on the edge of the bath, letting her feet and legs slip into the hot water, all while keeping her eyes on the commotion behind the wall. Who the hell was causing a fuss now?

Post by Guest 23rd September 2014, 1:04 pm

Nikolai looked at Cirven, who had just entered, and the man who grabbed his arm. "What are you here for," He asked as he roughly pulled himself along with Delta out of the way. "You seem like you need something with the redhaired-woman.
    Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Moderator- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Cirven 23rd September 2014, 1:24 pm

"I have things to deal with that involve her." He moved closer to the man with the gauntlet. "So if you could please let me by." He had completely forgotten the fact that he was stark naked holding his blade at his side. His manhood was out for anyone to see and he was completely forgetting the fact because of his anger towards the woman. He even didn't notice that she only had a towel on also. All he could see was the face that laughed as his sister was hurt.

Character Info:
    Nakiya
    Nakiya

Post by Nakiya 23rd September 2014, 2:14 pm

Nakiya finally looked over through the hole in the wall to spot Nikolai stepping aside to let Cirven pass. She was surprised, not many people could drag Delta or Gamma around. Speaking of the hound, Gamma quickly darted in front of Cirven, his eyes narrow as he slipped into a more steady stance.

"I do not know who you are, but no one will be bothering our mistress right now. She has been disrupted enough as it is. If you insist on trying to get to her, then I guess that makes you our next prey..."
    Gamma stated with a sly smirk playing his lips. If the man did attack him, he would quickly transform into his dog form and engage him.

"Hmmm. Who would of thought he would show up here... im surprised he's not running away with his tail tucked between his legs."
    She muttered with a smirk, passing her fingers gently over her keys.

"Come and get me..."

Post by Guest 24th September 2014, 11:55 am

"I see that these men are posing problems for the both of us," Replied Nikolai with a sly grin. "Let's show them what for."
    Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Character Sheet

Post by Cirven 24th September 2014, 3:39 pm

"She made more enemies while I was gone, huh? Doesn't matter. I just want her to feel the pain she put my sister and I through." He spoke to the man with the gauntlet then changed his focus onto the other man who had spoke against him advancing.

"Don't know you either but thats not stopping me from getting you out of my way." White flames danced up Cirven's blade as he spoke. "If you protect her then you are on my list of issues to deal with too." The Kukan shined brightly and would blind any who looked at it. The light faded and left the blade changed into one of its slayer forms. "Agneya. Absolution." Cirven spoke under his breath causing the blade to be coated in a massive amount of the flames that danced on it earlier and then slashed down towards Gamma.

Character Info:
    Nakiya
    Nakiya

Post by Nakiya 25th September 2014, 1:40 pm

"Boys. Don't get blood in the bath... I was just starting to enjoy myself."
    Nakiya called over to the twin dogs as she continued to listen to the chatter between the men on the other side, a sly smirk on her face as she thought of the situation. Sure Cirven was out to get her, and two of them were her servants more or less... there were still 4 men fighting over little old her. She couldn't hlp but chuckle at the thought before she slipped into the bath, submerging herself for just a moment before resurfacing, the towel still around her.

Delta looked back to his brother as the Celestial Spirit snarled at Cirven. A flash of red flames and shadow burst out from the celestial spirit, engulfing the man's body and leaving behind the form of the decaying dog. Gamma darted forward towards Cirven at top speed, dodging left before leaping at the man's sword arm, jaw open wide as he attempted to bite down on the man's arm, greenish drool flying as he continued to snarl.

"If you plan on interfering, you will suffer a much more cruel fate human."

Delta warned Nikolai, letting go of his arm, stepping back and allowing the same flames that engulfed his brother to engulf him, changing him into an identical copy of Gamma. A hunting dog with flesh rotting off of his exposed muscles and bones.

Post by Guest 25th September 2014, 2:06 pm

"Mmmmmm," replied Nikolai as he cracked his knuckles. "I guess since your master's too cowardly to fight us herself, you have to fight for her. On top of that, what makes you think I'm afraid of a dead dog such as yourself? Organisms sure are unruly these days. Is that it? Do you believe anything is possible because you can turn into some canine?" Nikolai held up the arm which wielded Titan's Fist, and felt a rush, like water throughout his body as he fired off a Spiritual Energy Blast at the filthy mutt.
    Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Character Sheet

Post by Cirven 25th September 2014, 4:53 pm

Cirven's slash just barely missed as the man morphed himself into a dog and then tried to jump at his sword arm. The dog was really not thinking much of his skill if he thought it would be that easy to get him off guard. He was taught multiple times over to have a sort of plan if something fails and to think it up on the spot.

The dog leaping at his arm was where it had failed in its thinking. It leaping in the air made it easier for Cirven to hit it and made it almost impossible for him to dodge. The part demon turned his wrist sideways so that his blade was facing sideways and quickly slashed at the dog as he got close in an attempt to hit him with both the blade and the flames.

Character Info:

Current date/time is 9th May 2024, 11:54 pm