Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

An unexpected meeting

Tatsu
    Tatsu

Player 
    Lineage : Monkey King's Descent
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 50

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Emerald Lightning
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

An unexpected meeting Empty An unexpected meeting

Post by Tatsu 1st February 2015, 3:30 pm

It had been a few days since Tatsu had joined the guild Cor Draco , he hadn't really met anyone knew other than the Master of the guild, then again he really didn't try either. The young nineteen-year old blonde had traveled a long way in search of a guild, he had gone through rough terrain and faced petty bandits but he had finally made it. Although he had no real place to stay he had enough Jewel saved up to get by.

Sitting in the park the wizard sat against rough bark, under the shade of an oak tree. Setting himself upon its roots he took in the satisfying coolness of a blue Popsicle, a treat he had come to enjoy since child, his utmost favorite thing to eat. His sleeveless black shirt showed his muscles, he was much stronger than the average person, unbeknownst to him this was the work of his blood line, the fabled descendant of the Monkey King Wukong who was said to revolt against the gods themselves. In his mind he believed it was all due to a result of his training to become a wizard, and to some extent this was true.

He sat there thinking about the life he had left behind, all the possibilities that could have presented themselves to him, he could have been a fisherman like the other men from his old home or he could have gone to school and studied to become a scholar. This made him laugh a bit, none of those really mattered to him, what was most important was magic, an art taught to him by his father who had retired long ago. Tatsu glanced over at the black tattoo on his tri-cep and ventured further into his own curiosity. "Cor Draco...Just what kind of guild have i gotten myself into?"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Max HP: 100
    Dragon Slayer Buffs to Physical stats and senses: 10%
    Lineage Buff: X% Strength and speed.  X% (In animal form)
    Lineage:

memories:

Missions Completed
    D: 2
    C:0
    B:0
    A:0
    S:0
    Catarina Fenix
    Catarina Fenix

Player 
    Lineage : Serpent's Fang
    Guild : Cor Draco
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: healing/supportive magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

An unexpected meeting Empty Re: An unexpected meeting

Post by Catarina Fenix 1st February 2015, 4:16 pm

Cat was out for a walk at the park and looking around. "Wow what a lovely day for a walk." She smiled and than came up to a tree and sat down. Than she hard a voice come form the other side of the tree "Cor Draco...Just what kind of guild have i gotten myself into?" Cat than moved to the side of the tree by side the guy "You joined a what most call a Neutral Guild we are not a light or a dark Guild but thats not what you joined to be came something..You became part of a family." Cat was sitting whit her keen to her chest and arm on them and her guild mark was to here the guy could see it. "You have a family now and they well always be there to help you. I my self am new to the guild as well but i want to welcome you home." Cat was looking straight ahead and whit a warm and soft smile on her face. "Hello i'm Catarina Fenix but my family calls me Cat whats your name."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Tatsu
    Tatsu

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tatsu 1st February 2015, 4:41 pm

Tatsu jumped at the random sound of the voice he turned a fell over a bit, the popcicle in his mouth falling upon the grass. Resting on his elbow he looked up to see the blue haired girl..he blinked a bit until he focused on her words, it seemed as if she was already mid sentence. He laughed a bit at his sudden fright and smiled back "Heh, its not every day a beautiful girl greets me from a tree, i apologize....so you're from that guild as well hm?" he questioned, scanning over her and taking notice of the tattoo upon her arm. He sat up once more and collected himself. "My name is Tatsu Hirasowa, a pleasure to meet you Miss Catarina" he said promptly, holding his hand out to shake hers. He listened to what she had to say, and from the sound of it he gathered that everyone in the guild was treated with kindness, this was evident even for even the new blood that had made their way within Cor Draco's ranks.

"By the way ...you owe me another ice cream" he said half serious half sad he lost his delicious frozen treat.

Lineage:

memories:

Missions Completed
    Catarina Fenix
    Catarina Fenix

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Catarina Fenix 1st February 2015, 5:36 pm

"Heh, its not every day a beautiful girl greets me from a tree, i apologize....so you're from that guild as well hm?" The guy than looked at her than came back "My name is Tatsu Hirasowa, a pleasure to meet you Miss Catarina" Cat smiled "You can call me Cat if you like." She smiled at Tatsu "By the way ...you owe me another ice cream" Cat looked on the ground "Oh i'm sorry i'll be more than happy to pay for another one." She than got up and took Tatsu's hand and returned his hand shake than pulled him up. "Come on i know were a little ice cream shop is it i'll buy you some there is that ok whit you?"

Tatsu
    Tatsu

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tatsu 1st February 2015, 5:43 pm

Tatsu smiled as he took the girls hand, it was soft warm...it was ironic to think how a girl who seemed so tender in nature was a wizard like him. A magical capable being with the potential to destroy villages, cities and to some extent even worlds. He arose from his shady spot under the tree and grabbed his backpack. "Free ice cream and a pretty girl? How could i complain?" he said as he placed his hands in his pockets and waited to follow the girls lead. Her hair was long and as blue as the sky itself, she seemed rather cheerful, which was good. It seemed as if the young lad was making a friend already. "So if you're a wizard like me, what sort of magic do you use?" he asked trying to make conversation. In most cases he would challenge her to a spar, but seeing as how they literally just met he would probably hold that off till later, besides there was ice creams to eat!

Lineage:

memories:

Missions Completed
    Catarina Fenix
    Catarina Fenix

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Catarina Fenix 1st February 2015, 8:08 pm

Cat helped Tatsu up than we grabbed his bag "Free ice cream and a pretty girl? How could i complain?" Cat Smiled and giggled a little "Well thank you come on fallow me." She than started to walk to the little town "So if you're a wizard like me, what sort of magic do you use?" Cat nodded "I use a something called Sky magic. It's mostly a healing/supportive so if you ever get hurt and need some help i'm your girl." They than came up to the ice cream shop. Cat opened the door and hold it open once Tatsu was in she showed him all 42 flavors "please pick what you like an i'll pay for it." Cat give him a big warm friendly smile as she got her self a little chocolate cone "I'll be paying for the man there too."

Tatsu
    Tatsu

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tatsu 1st February 2015, 8:31 pm

Tatsu's mind wandered as she explained to him the points of sky magic...it was quite interesting to hear about such a thing, his father had to told him about many different types of magic such as take overs and elemental makes but never before had he thought of magic used for healing or supporting. This seemed quite unique in his mind. "If i ever get hurt then you'll be the first person i come to then" he said with a light hearted tone. The young man brush some hair out of his face and took the time to take a look around the city, it was quite nice the people seemed to all get along in a sort of unfathomable tranquility. They all assumed different lives yet worked together...each person different but in a way the same...perhaps there was some parallel to the normal people and their cities that coupled with wizards and their guilds. His mind continued to explore through the curiosities of urban life style but before he knew it they were at the icecream shop.

Tatsu looked at the girl and tilted his head in confusion as she held the door open for him, it was kind of funny, usually he would be the one to hold the door open for the girl. With a grin he nodded his head in thanks and went inside the building, it was quite cool in there almost refreshing really. He then made his way to counter where all sorts of flavors were on display, it looked like some sort of edible rainbow to him. He placed his hand on his chin and began scanning through his options, "Blueberry....chocolate...vanilla....pistachio...butterscotch" he murmured to himself. He was at a loss, he could hardly decide, they all looked quite tasty. After a few moments of thought Tatsu finally decided on having a strawberry cone with small cherries scattered within, hiding like a sweet surprise.

Once the two had gotten their cones Tatsu would take an empty seat at the booth and wait for Catarina. He thought to himself again for a moment, thinking about this small luck that was bestowed upon him. Just ten minutes ago he was a guy sitting in a park alone and now he was here with this girl eating free ice cream, it was quite nice now that he thought about it, but figuring that he had been silent for quite some time he chose to start up conversation again, hoping he didn't seem like some sort of weirdo or anything. Tatsu took a lick of his ice cream to stall for time then began to speak, breaking the silence between the two. "I use Emerald Lightning magic...its sorta like any other electrical user only its ..well green...I'm not sure why but that's the way it developed for me...it was the same for my father , hes the one who taught me how to use magic. If you don't mind me asking, who taught you your sky magic??

Lineage:

memories:

Missions Completed
    Catarina Fenix
    Catarina Fenix

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Catarina Fenix 1st February 2015, 10:09 pm

Cat giggled as Tatsu looked at want her wanted Tatsu would take an empty seat at the booth and than look over at Cat. She walked over to the table and sat down cat than took a little bite of the top of her ice cream "I use Emerald Lightning magic...its sorta like any other electrical user only its ..well green...I'm not sure why but that's the way it developed for me...it was the same for my father , hes the one who taught me how to use magic. If you don't mind me asking, who taught you your sky magic?? She took a bite of her ice cream again "A older man in my home town taught me how to use it he said if he ever took on a student it was to someone whit a kind and loving heart. Than one day after five years he died." Cat than started to tear up a little "I-i try to help him but he....said no i want you to help someone els that really need help before..." Cat smile was gone and her ice cream fail out of her cone.

Tatsu
    Tatsu

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tatsu 1st February 2015, 10:18 pm

Tatsu frowned a bit , clearly he had brought up a topic that touched a few nerves, he looked down a bit , ashamed at himself for bringing it up; but how was he to know she would have such a sad story. He frantically searched his mind for words of consolation but he could not think of anything...so he did what he always did in situations such as this, speak from the heart. He looked up again at the girl and gave her a smile and with his free hand wiped a tear away from her cheek. "Well, as long as I'm around i'll make sure you or any other innocent people don't get hurt." he said with a voice of pure sincerity, he offered the girl a friendly smile. It was a shame to see such a pretty girl cry, but even though he wanted this to stop , that promise was one he intended to keep. "Hey you dropped your ice cream...i guess that makes us even hm?" he said with his attempt at a joke. He then offered the girl his cone. "Perhaps we could share?"

Lineage:

memories:

Missions Completed
    Catarina Fenix
    Catarina Fenix

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Catarina Fenix 2nd February 2015, 10:58 pm

Cat jumped a little when a wiped a tear away from her cheek she looked up "Well, as long as I'm around i'll make sure you or any other innocent people don't get hurt." He than smiled than Cat smiled back at him "Thank you." "Hey you dropped your ice cream...i guess that makes us even hm?" he said Cat than looked down to see she had. He then offered the girl his cone. "Perhaps we could share?" Cat smiled "No it's ok i still have some in the cone thanks anyways." Than she took a bite of her cone and showed it to him "See i still got some."

Tatsu
    Tatsu

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tatsu 4th February 2015, 8:29 pm

Tatsu smiled a bit, it seemed she was lightening up a bit and that was good. He retracted his arm and began to eat his ice cream once more, letting the coolness of the treat numb his tongue for a bit then letting it melt into a sweet strawberry flavor, occasionally finding a nice black cherry to munch on every so often. The boy then spoke up, trying to change the subject. "So, are you from around this city or do you live elsewhere?" he asked trying to get to know her a bit more. Perhaps he could actually get a new friend out of this.

Lineage:

memories:

Missions Completed
    Catarina Fenix
    Catarina Fenix

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Catarina Fenix 5th February 2015, 10:07 pm

"So, are you from around this city or do you live elsewhere?" Catt looked at Tatsu "I wan't born here but i do live at the guild hall what about you?" She than took another bite of her cone.

Tatsu
    Tatsu

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tatsu 8th February 2015, 11:45 am

Tatsu sighed "I actually dont have a place to stay, im still new to this area to be completely honest" he said biting the cone now that he was finished with his ice cream. He wondered if there was anywhere he could stay for cheap, he had some money to rent a place for a few nights but he hadn't even gotten his first guild job yet. The last thing he wanted to do was be out on the streets.

Lineage:

memories:

Missions Completed
    Catarina Fenix
    Catarina Fenix

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Catarina Fenix 12th February 2015, 10:55 pm

"I actually don't have a place to stay, i'm still new to this area to be completely honest" Cat than giggled "Tatsu you are a Cor Draco mage you can stay in the guilds rooms. It a big room all to your self and it's free." She than took the last bite of her cone and got up "Come on Tatsu let's go find you a lace to say at the guild." She had her hand out waiting for Tatsu to take it and than go to the guild so he can have some were to sleep tonight.

Tatsu
    Tatsu

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tatsu 14th February 2015, 12:28 pm

The wizard would take the girls hand and get up from his seat. Her hands were soft and warm, it made him smile a bit, as well as the fact he would actually have a place to sleep tonight. He couldn't help but wonder if the guilds facilities had personal restrooms and bathes, either way it would do for now until he could find his own place. "You really are kind Miss Fenix" he said, unknowingly still holding on to her hand. When he realized it he would blush a bit and retract it and quickly stuff it in his pockets. Well that was embarrassing...ive gotta remember to stop getting lost in thought...

Lineage:

memories:

Missions Completed
    Catarina Fenix
    Catarina Fenix

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Catarina Fenix 15th February 2015, 8:05 pm

Cat smile as Tatsu took her hand and got up "You really are kind Miss Fenix" Cat looked at him "Oh why thank you so are you." Than Tatsu realized he was still holding her hand. He than blush and retract it and quickly stuff it in his pockets. Cat than giggled and walked out the door holding it open for Tatsu and pocked her head of the side "You coming are do you have something els you have to do?" whit a smile on her face.

Tatsu
    Tatsu

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tatsu 15th February 2015, 8:41 pm

Tatsu looked at her and walked out the door "To be honest, i could spend all day with you" he said with a smile across his face. He waited for the girl outside and wondered for a while how many people stayed at the Guilds facilities. "So are the people of the guild really nice? Are there some really strong people there?" he asked. He tried to make any sort of conversation, he hated silence especially the awkward kind that came when you didn't know what to say to pretty girls who held you hand.

Lineage:

memories:

Missions Completed
    Catarina Fenix
    Catarina Fenix

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Catarina Fenix 15th February 2015, 9:34 pm

As Tatsu walked by "To be honest, i could spend all day with you" he said with a smile across his face. When Tatsu walked by Cat and said than she blushed a little. She than smiled and her face wasn't red and walked next to him "So are the people of the guild really nice? Are there some really strong people there?" Tatsu asked "Yes we have some nice people there and than there is some mean people too but over all everyone is nice. Well i'm still new to the guild as well but i know of one his name is Daemon Spade."

Tatsu
    Tatsu

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tatsu 15th February 2015, 9:48 pm

Lineage:

memories:

Missions Completed

Current date/time is 16th May 2024, 2:44 pm