Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

An Unexpected Arrival

Ania
    Ania

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Inuki: The Demon Dog
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 50

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Illusion Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

An Unexpected Arrival Empty An Unexpected Arrival

Post by Ania 19th May 2014, 4:47 am

“Do you think she’s still alive?”
    ”I don’t know I almost didn’t see her there”
    Small voices chattered around the girl sprawled out on the sand. She was fully soaked, from her white hair to her toes, with little signs of life to survive.
    ”What should we do?” The children surrounding her worried. ”We can’t just leave her here”
    “And surely we can't tell the adults. They’ll think WE killed her!!"
    The children agreed with that thought and came up with an idea.
    ”Let’s bring her to the mage’s guild,Blue Pegasus they're just nearby and they’ll know what to do”
    ”Ok, but let’s leave after we knock, or we’ll get found out”
    With their combined strength, the children pulled the body to the mage’s guild. They left her at the door and went running back to their houses. All except for  one girl, who hid behind the trees and was able to see the girl stand up.
    ”Oh!” She smiled in joy. “You’re awake!” she came and run to her, giving her a piece of candy to eat. “Here!”
    The white haired girl’s face went red in delight.
    ”Ahhh!! Cute!” The child exclaimed.
    ”Ana!” An angry voice shouted.
    “Onii-chan!” the child called back, and waved. “She’s alive”
    ”Get out of there, the adults might come”
    ”Hai!!” She laughed and said farewell to the white haired girl. “I’ll bring you more candy when I come back” Ana smiled and went away.
    ”Candy” The white haired girl mimicked, in her own tiny voice, imagining the shape of the sweet she just ate. Suddenly the door of the guild turned into a huge candy.
    "Mmm...candy" The white haired girl murmured, touching the door with her fingers, she passed out and left a bloody mark, and the door turned normal again.
    TheUnicorn
    TheUnicorn

Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Neptune
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Mentor : Venilia (Orca)
    Experience : 175

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ocean Angel Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

An Unexpected Arrival Empty Re: An Unexpected Arrival

Post by TheUnicorn 29th May 2014, 5:41 am

Eternia smiled, spread her arms out wide as she stood on the back of a large, magnificent creature; flying through the air like a bird in the sky. It took an immense amount of balance for her to not fall off, but the endless hours of practice paid of, besides, if she fell she could simply fly back up.

Actually, why aren't you flying Eternia? The Pegasus asked her through telepathy. Eternia laughed,  Well, duuuh, I can't fly as fast as you! She sat down on his back as the started to descend towards the island where her home lay. The guild named Blue Pegasus.

As the neared the ground, Eternia jumped off the Unipeg, throwing her hands in the air and doing multiple somersaults towards the water. As she landed in the water, she could feel her body relax. She felt so at ease her, swimming along with her kin. She could see a few dolphins up ahead and asked them to help her get to shore. They agreed and allowed her to ride with them.

Eternia had always been the type to be one with her surroundings, it was her magic that gave her this nature. As they reached the shore Eternia thanked the dolphins, making sure they got out of the bay safely. Roxy, her unicorn, was waiting for her on the beach, rearing as he saw her.

Swimming with the dolphins again?
    Eternia laughed, nodding as she started to run towards the Blue Pegasus guild hall; Roxy trailing her every move.
    Huh?

Omg Roxy!! Who is that?
    Eternia's eyes widened as the body of a small girl was seen outside the doors of the Guild Hall. She kneeled down beside her, checking that she was alright. She's breathing, and seems to be only passed out for some reason. Eternia didn't notice the blood until she lifted the girl up, placing her on Roxy's back.
    We should go inside.

Eternia nodded, opening the doors as she walked inside the Guild Hall, many looking at the girl which lay unconscious on Roxy's back. "Did anyone know his girl was laying outside the doors unconscious?"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Jobs In Progress:

Jobs Done:

An Unexpected Arrival Oaai5i
    Theme :: Battle :: Pet :: Magic
    Ania
    Ania

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ania 2nd June 2014, 5:04 am

The white-haired girl's eyes fluttered as she began to recover her exhausted magic energy.
    "Where-?" she muttered, looking up at the unfamiliar wooden ceiling in an almost conscious state.
    She groaned and began to move about, when she realized she was above ground.
    In surprise, the girl scanned her surroundings. There were chairs, tables, a bar, a lot of people looking at her and a beautiful blue haired girl who was carrying her.
    She gasped, jumping out of her hands.
    "Sorry" sh said making a bow of apology with her head on the floor. When she finally looked up, blood from the wounds on her arms were flowing to her fingertips, staining the floor.
    "I-I-I-'m... ah... sorry" The girl was filled with horror and her eyes dripped of big fat tears.
    She took hold of her white apron and began mopping the floor with it. Her stance was that of a cowering child waiting for a beating.
    "Gomenasai"
    "Gomenasai"
    Ania
    Ania

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ania 2nd June 2014, 5:05 am

The white-haired girl's eyes fluttered as she began to recover her exhausted magic energy.
       "Where-?" she muttered, looking up at the unfamiliar wooden ceiling in an almost conscious state.
       She groaned and began to move about, when she realized she was above ground.
       In surprise, the girl scanned her surroundings. There were chairs, tables, a bar, a lot of people looking at her and a beautiful blue haired girl who was carrying her.
       She gasped, jumping out of her hands.
       "Sorry" sh said making a bow of apology with her head on the floor. When she finally looked up, blood from the wounds on her arms were flowing to her  fingertips, staining the floor.
       "I-I-I-'m... ah... sorry" The girl was filled with horror and her eyes dripped of big fat tears.
       She took hold of her white apron and began mopping the floor with it. Her stance was that of a cowering child waiting for a beating.

"Gomenasai"
    "Gomenasai"
    TheUnicorn
    TheUnicorn

Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Neptune
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Mentor : Venilia (Orca)
    Experience : 175

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ocean Angel Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by TheUnicorn 3rd June 2014, 1:24 am

"Sorry" she said making a bow of apology with her head on the floor. When she finally looked up, blood from the wounds on her arms were flowing to her  fingertips, staining the floor.
       She took hold of her white apron and began mopping the floor with it. Her stance was that of a cowering child waiting for a beating. "Gomenasai"

Eternia laughed, only to realise the distress in both the girl's voice and actions.
    "Hold up there. You have nothing to be sorry about. Here, let me help you fix those nasty wounds of yours. Oh, my name is Eternia. What is yours?"

She smiled as she spoke to the girl, trying to pick her off the ground as she walked to Roxy. "This here is Roxy; he is a Pegasus crossed the a Unicorn. He's friendly." She gave the girl a sugar cube to feed him as she held a cloth to the girl's head. She looked for a Bandaid as she rummaged through her backpack; finally finding one as she placed them over the girl's wounds. "I hope you're alright. You want a drink or something to eat?

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Jobs In Progress:

Jobs Done:

An Unexpected Arrival Oaai5i
    Theme :: Battle :: Pet :: Magic
    Ania
    Ania

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ania 3rd June 2014, 2:21 am

"Hold up there. You have nothing to be sorry about. Here, let me help you fix those nasty wounds of yours. Oh, my name is Eternia. What is yours?"
    The girl wrinkled her forehead, she was finding it weird for someone to talk to her whilst check on her wounds.
    "I'm-" The girl paused for she has no name. She was a tool for her past masters and she was no more than that.
    Though a memory seemed to have surfaced the girl's mind. The name of the child who had given her a special treat.
    "An...An... Ania"
    After saying this, Ania obediently let Eternia help her with her wounds. Letting her walk Ania to a creature she has never seen before.
    "This here is Roxy; he is a Pegasus crossed the a Unicorn. He's friendly."
    Ania does not know what a Pegasus is nor a Unicorn but she decided to trust Eternia when she said he was friendly. Eternia handed her sugarcube which Ania suddenly gobbled into her own mouth. "Sweet" she said in a her normal child-like voice in a very dreamy manner.
    "I hope you're alright. You want a drink or something to eat?" Eternia asked, finished with healing her wounds.
    "Thank you" Ania said in reply to healing her. She wanted to ask for more sugar cubes but was embarrassed to say so. "ummm... Eternia-san... I hope you don't mind... but where are we?"

Current date/time is 28th May 2024, 9:21 pm