Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

WHO'S DA REAL IRON CHEF!!?!|Job Lucas vs Kaseki

Blanka
    Blanka

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Malefic Illusions
    Position : None
    Guild : N/A
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Storm Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

WHO'S DA REAL IRON CHEF!!?!|Job Lucas vs Kaseki Empty WHO'S DA REAL IRON CHEF!!?!|Job Lucas vs Kaseki

Post by Blanka 6th August 2014, 8:09 pm

The streets of Oak Town were a bit more lively than usual, that itself a being an understatement as Lucas had to squeeze his way through the crowd to get to his desired location. This place being a restaurant named "Oni's Kitchen" which was ran by a man that went by the name of Mr. Konichiwa. Today a huge banquet was supposed to be hosted, but the diner was low on hands that actually had prowess in the arts of cooking, so this is where Lucas and all his cheffyness came in handy. Off with his haori and on with an apron, then next came a fancy length of rope tied around his forehead like all the high end seafood cooks did. The look didn't exactly fit his persona much, but he wasn't here to look pretty, he was here to make pretty food and share his culinary talents with the world. This first consisted of him delving into the world of the kitchen. A chaotic realm where one always had to be on their toes to not bump into someone, get set of fire, ruin a dish, the list was endless, so one had to be as sharp as their kitchen knives, which Lucas had luckily brought along with him. Setting up a nice plateau of counter for himself, he awaited instruction form the head chef as his hands were washed and his psyche was ready.
    Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Armored Beast
    Guild : Savage Skull / Aelyst Crux (Dragon Fang Co-Founder)
    Mentor : Dregon (Magic), Master Aoi (Weapons), & Edward (Combat)

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Cʏʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴄʏ
    Second Skill: Aʀᴛ ᴏғ ᴡᴀʀ
    Third Skill:

WHO'S DA REAL IRON CHEF!!?!|Job Lucas vs Kaseki Empty Re: WHO'S DA REAL IRON CHEF!!?!|Job Lucas vs Kaseki

Post by Kaseki 6th August 2014, 11:09 pm

Job Info:

Kaseki strolled into the shop with his bag slung across his back. He had received word of some sort of major dinner event. He took the opportunity to show the world what kind of person he really was... he was a cook.

He looked around Oni's Kitchen for the very man that requested his assistance, Mr. Konichiwa. Kaseki nodded at the man and gave a quiet, "Aye." as he walked by. He entered the kitchen in his ebony cloak, dressed much like his adoptive father. He smiled as he placed the bag on the counter of the kitchen. "The name is Kaseki," said the hooded man, not turning to the man next to him. "They call me... the Demon of Life, but today... I'm the Wooden Chef." He pulled out various black knives from his bag.

He was ready to cook.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Blanka
    Blanka

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

WHO'S DA REAL IRON CHEF!!?!|Job Lucas vs Kaseki Empty Re: WHO'S DA REAL IRON CHEF!!?!|Job Lucas vs Kaseki

Post by Blanka 7th August 2014, 3:43 pm

Lucas had his eyes locked onto the ma- . . . no the being, yes that was more appropriate. Lucas had his eyes locked on this being ever since he entered the kitchen. With all the heat in the kitchen, metaphorically, this one carried a frigid wind with him . . . what was he? The eyes of the Gypsy still bearing razors as he stared at this one known as the Wooden Chef, surely there would be many questions to ask him, but in this odd mind only one was existent. " . . . Yo-you . . . HAVE YOU WASHED YOUR HANDS!?!" Lucas exclaimed as if this soul had the plague or better yet was the plague himself. The Blondie could give a damn what he was, what he had been through, or what he looked like, in all honesty Lucas hadn't noted the unique appearance of this one, as he was simply baffled that he hadn't seen him cleanse his hands since he had been in the kitchen. Though . . . he could have done so before entering, not recommended, but acceptable and a possibility. Lucas nodded in deep thought before looking back at the Wooden Chef. "That was rude of me . . . I apologize. I am Lucas, but when I battle, I am known as Blanka." That's right, this was a battle, the kitchen was an arena, not a place for simple cooking, this was going to be more than a heated mix of unique flavors, this was going to be a mix or exchange of unique souls. "May the best cook emerge victorious." Deftly from the both of his hips, Blanka drew two kitchen blades, one serrated and one a simple edge, placing them on the counter, he awaited Mr. Konichiwa's orders to begin which came very soon after.

"YOUR FIRST DISH IS A SIMPLE SALISBURY STEAK, THE SIDE ITEM ARE FRITES BEGIN!!!" An explosive declaration and everyone's hands, brains, and utensils went to work. Ground beef already on everyone's station, Lucas quickly began to knead the meat to ensure it was ground thoroughly which it was. After that, he reached for the spice cabinet and took a moment to decide what herbs and or spices to use.
    Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaseki 7th August 2014, 4:33 pm

"My hands?" Kaseki said, "As if I was ill prepared." water, a clear and glistening water seeped from his skin. That water was the very essence of his power source. The water poured out from his skin and fell like a river down to his hands. It seemed like only a moment, and his hands were clean. "Aye, Lucas, if this is a battle you want, then let us save it for later. For now, it is our duty to serve these people."

Kaseki took his knife and seemed to stab at his own chest. He pulled out a single fruit, an orange. He began to cut small parts of the skin onto his ball of raw meat, before he kneaded it.

"I'm a plant, I grow various ingredients. I ensure all of my spices are fresh off the vine~"

______

Water Absorbtion:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Blanka
    Blanka

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Blanka 7th August 2014, 6:04 pm

Blanka was focused, zoned in his own world, so the respectful declining of the battle went unnoticed and as did the spawning of the fruit and the unique seasoning method. If it wasn't noted by now Blanka was absorbed in his work and the only thing that could distract him was someone trying to disturb the art he was working on or the voice of Mr. Konichiwa. "Ohhh cha chaaa!" His hand reached for the cayenne shaded paprika and also some garlic salt. These two would work to be the primary flavoring of the dish and Blanka made sure an even, but light coating was peppered onto the surfaces of the meat. Next he kneaded the ground beef more, just as thorough as before making sure to get all of the two spices ingrained into the meat. So far nothing special had been done to Blanka's dish, but soon his tactics would be revealed. A frying pan set on the gas stove, a nice spread of butter skated in the ebony pan as Blanka directed it to, making sure to coat the pan before laying his ground beef into the pan, but open. Not shaped yet, but open as the first side began to cook. Many would find this odd, but Blanka knew what he wanted to do with this. Butter scooped into a small dish, a bit of parsley was chopped, and some sharp cheddar cheese was graded into the same dish, before being mixed into one solution, Blanka's own unique spread.

What would come next was obvious as the cook then flipped the lightly browned, still a bit red meat over as if it were a pancake. Using the heat from this side to melt the compound he created, the cheese, the parsley herb, and the butter all soaked into the meat and the aroma flooded into Blanka's nose . . . sublime. A wooden spatula was used to then further mix the ground beef in the pan and also to manipulate it into the shape of a steak, a steak with a cheesy surprise. The paprika and Garlic salt were only lightly sprinkled onto the meat for a passive or subtle flavoring, but this blend he had used, would be the primary kick factor in the dish. While that cooked on a moderate heat setting, Blanka gathered some potato's washed, then began skinning them for the Frites.
    Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaseki 7th August 2014, 11:07 pm

"Hmph, a stubborn one... or rather... a focused one." Kaseki thought to himself. He smiled as he plucked leaves from himself and placed them about the counter. He pushed his fists into the meat as he carefully planned his next move.

Just then a girl emerged from the kitchen doorway. It was Kaseki's companion, Xiaowei. "I... I hope I'm not late!" the girl said. She carried a small sack in her hands. She placed the sack next to Kaseki's pile of raw meat. It opened up and a large potato rolled out from it. Kaseki quickly traced the sound and saw the item. His eyes began to glow a vibrant red and a cheshire smile grew upon his face. He gripped two black knives from his collection and sliced away at the crop, making long slices. The sack rolled out a few more brown plants and Kaseki cut them just the same.

The girl reached out to the various fruits that Kaseki had left out.

She had his secret recipe memorized.

Blanka
    Blanka

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Blanka 8th August 2014, 8:06 am

His composure nor focus diminished from the new arrival, but it didn't go unnoticed to him. He wasn't greatly upset, just slightly peeved at this as he expressed it mentally in his thoughts process. "Bringing in allies to a chef's battle . . ." His eyes were still keen and locked onto to his potato's he was skinning, but the girls voice rang in his ears and he could here more actions happening beside him now, he had to do better than his best. Still . . . Blanka couldn't rush, rushing cooking only lead to an unsatisfactory meal, so still at his modest pace, the last potato was skinned and placed in a large sifting dish with the others as he sprayed them down, then sliced off the areas that were a bit skeptical on freshness. Afterwards he scrolled his eyes back over to his cooking Salisbury Steak and gave it a flip with a pair of tongs.

Now laying them out as if in an assembly line he cut each potato in fine slices that were but a centimeter thick, yes that's right a centimeter. He intended on straying away from the more common path of typical sized fries may they be the bulky ones or the slim ones, but Blanka's would be sleek. Nothing fancy would be done here other than the structure of the potato based side item, so after each was chopped into nice thin rectangles, he would sprinkle a decent coating of salt on them, then careful scoop them up. "EIGHT MINUTES REMAINING!!!" Mr. Konichiwa yelled, so Lucas put down the soon to be Frites as they took about a solid five minutes to cook. Letting them remain out in the open after cooking would render them limp rather than nice and crisp, so he quickly averted his attention back to his Salisbury Steak which was looking good. First setting a timer for two minutes, he then used the same pair of tongs from earlier to again turn the steak. The forgiving amount of flames the gas stove was emitting would allow the dish to finish with about a minute to spare, so Lucas would allow the small flame to let the heat simmer in its own juices that it sweated.
    Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaseki 8th August 2014, 9:52 am

Kaseki took the fruits and tossed them in a bowl. He took an odd rod type object from the sack. It, like the rest of his tools was an ebony black. He began to take the rod and smash the fruits with it.

"Xiaowei, I did not ask you to help me cook, I only asked that you get me ingredients." Kaseki said softly, "Now please, go help the store owner get orders and stuff. we need to feed these people, and we need to do it fast."

Kaseki had turned to his heaps of meat lying on the stove. He lifted the pan and flipped the steak with a simply flick of the wrist. Whatever spice Kaseki used, seemed to cook the meat fast. With it, the aroma filled the air. There was a cool, minty smell... cilantro perhaps? But accompanied by it was a weak, yet spicy scent. It seemed to be onions, or garlic... no, it was cabbage... a spicy cabbage?

No, it was Kaseki's sacred herb. Kim-chi.

Kaseki smiled as he plated his steaks, one for the little contest, and the rest for later orders... if the people didn't want them, he would eat them.

And his gravy was ready as well.

Blanka
    Blanka

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Blanka 8th August 2014, 11:07 am

A very peculiar scent was in the air, this being the mix of the fragrances of many meals. All salted, peppered, cooked, basted, simmered, broiled, and various other methods differently, it was beautiful. Chaotic harmony. The natural expression that revealed the upper row of teeth was displayed on Blanka's face as he decided he would now, start the cooking of the Frites, gravy was also needed, but he hadn't decided what he wanted to use as its base. He needed to think quickly or it could cost him the battle. Sweat from the heat and pressure of the situation, accumulated on his brow, until he impulsively lifted the pan that held the Salisbury Steak and titled it lightly over another smaller pot. All the loose juices that weren't welcomed into the steak were now drained into this pot. This would allow him to get a spectacular char on the steak due to the now dry heated pan and would also serve as the flavor based for his gravy. Some flour for thickness of the browned paste and as that heated and brewed -still incomplete- he moved his attention to the frites. Into the frier they went, just a bit before they were supposed to, due to a strain on time, but all would still be well for the most part, a light could still be kept on them to maintain crisp sticks of potatoes. As those fried, he went back to his gravy in which he added some onions, parsnips, and milk for more in volume. It was all balanced neatly so that the flour and milk created volume for the liquid and also thickness, while the diced vegetables would bleed their influence into the broth. Next was for the granulated additions, pepper alone was all that Blanka had decided to add, given the fact such potent vegetables were already in the stew and also since the gravy was to augment the Salisbury Steak and not overpower it in terms of taste, but complement it. A quick shake to his frites and a flip to his steak then Blanka watched as his gravy began to lightly bubble, he was good.
    Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaseki 10th August 2014, 10:19 am

"Now that cook looks familiar..."

"No no, I'm sure you don't know him..." Xiaowei said nervously.

"No, I think I saw him on a poster that said..."

"He's my husband. We moved here recently..." Xiaowei was at the verge of nail biting and crying. If someone else asked her if Kaseki was a Coming Storm, she was going to snap. "So if you don't know me, you don't know him. Heh."

Meanwhile in the kitchen, Kaseki watched over the restaurant, reading the lips of the people. Anticipating Mr.Konichiwa's next request. There was a battle in the smoke of the kitchen. It was both consistent and inconsistent. There was a cool mint, much like the morning that you brush your teeth for the extra time, and the burning sensation when you actually messed up a pot of boiling water. There was a barbecue scent, hickory smoke, and something of rum, coming from the gravy Kaseki conjured. From his steak was just a small hint of smell... a small spice. One you taste before you smell it.

Kaseki hadn't cooked like this in a long while. He was glad to finally explore this side of him. He pulled the fries from the fryer and set them in a bowl of other mixed salts. It was odd to him... he seemed to skip steps in his own mind... but yet, it seemed that he had done more than he could comprehend.

Blanka
    Blanka

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Blanka 10th August 2014, 10:51 am

Taking his frites out of the bubbling oil and giving his Salisbury Steak a quick flip with a single movement of his wrist, he deemed his dish completed. Plating he meal was next, which he did with the thought of presentation in mind. Steak on the left, frites top right, gravy bottom right. Simple placement, then a few remaining greens of parsley were topped on the Salisbury Steak that had a nice crisp char on the exterior. Next he lightly peppered his frites, giving them contrasting color -black on gold- and a bit of additional flavor, but just a bit giving the strength pepper carried with it. Like the rest of the chefs he moved his dish over t the table and then called for a caterer. "Dish set!" He exclaimed and shortly after a waiter standing by scooped it up and took it out to the dining room. Returning to his small area he had designated for himself, he examined the other man, that was near him. "How do you think you did?" Lucas asked making a bit of small talk while he washed his hands. It seemed they had a deal of time on their hands, given the fact the guest had to eat their main course before the next came out. But it seemed Mr. Konichiwa still hadn't chosen what that would be, though it's obvious it would be a dessert of some sort.
    Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaseki 10th August 2014, 8:37 pm

"Now that I think of it... I think I did poorly." Kaseki felt ashamed of his practice. He didn't put the care and love into his dish. Rather than focus on quality like Lucas did, Kaseki did quantity to feel the nobles and guests. It was something that was disheartening. It would be a miracle if anyone like his cool, refreshing... spicy... mouthwatering... soothing...

"Wait..." Kaseki thought to himself. He could smell his food, but why?

"The man said he's a vegetarian or something..." Xiaowei said, handing him his plate back.

Kaseki looked over to his partner. "The rush has died down for a bit, shall we take a bite as we await our next order?" he asked the gypsy.

Blanka
    Blanka

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Blanka 10th August 2014, 9:31 pm

His opponent felt he did a bad job, a smile should be arriving on schedule right onto Lucas' face . . . where was it? Seems its flight got delay, because instead his mouth moved to the side in empathy as he heard the Wooden Chef speak. "Psssh, don't be hard on yourself hombre." Lucas dried his hands as he smiled cheerfully to the fellow chef. "I always feel I do bad on things and I can do hella good, at least people will say I did . . . regardless, don't sweat it, let the judges judge yeah?" Tossing the paper towels into a trashcan like a pro baller, it swam around the rim and balanced before falling in. *Whew* Lucas said in relief before peeking in on the Man of Wood and some female's conversation. Maybe he did do bad . . . Lucas thought to himself as a look of astonishment overtook his face until he was addressed, in turn the smile had finally landed onto his visage a little late, but its timing was still appreciated as Lucas approached the dish with enthusiasm. Regardless what the guest thought, Lucas wanted to judge the mans food and he would do so fearlessly and as if he wasn't under the impression the dish was inedible. "Hell yeah." He said exuding a modern vibe before stopping and looking at the dish. It was untouched . . . Lucas looked up to the man and inquired. "Eh why'd it get recalled?"
    Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaseki 11th August 2014, 10:14 am

"Apparently, there was a plate too many. And the last guest was vegetarian."

Kaseki pulled the plate closer to him as he overlooked the place. It appeared that the restaurant was not of high statue, and that most of the ingredients were donated. He noticed that the wallpaper was newly placed, for some of the corners began to droop. The chairs were all various colors, meaning they did not belong to the same set. Kaseki knew."This job isn't worth the money, but the experience." he thought to himself.

He reached over and pulled out some of the extra utensil wrappings and set them either side of the plate. He looked over to his friend, "May you have the bite... for it appears that the people see your steak better."

Blanka
    Blanka

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Blanka 11th August 2014, 5:00 pm

Lucas waved off the Wooden Chef's compliment and grabbed a fork before plunging it into the Salisbury Steak and dabbing it in the gravy. Taking a bite, he was overwhelmed with a variety of flavors and his eyes squinted in thought as he chewed trying to break the dish down. "Cool . .. no minty, with a bit of sweet, maybe tangy . . ah barbeque." His chewing slowed as he held the fork like a pen against his chin resembling a student with an inquisitive look during a test. "Then a hidden spice, mmmm, the mint did a good job suppressing it, but I can't name this last flavor, it's odd, faint, but I can kinda taste it." That would be the Rum the Wooden Chef had used, the reason Lucas couldn't name it was simply because he wasn't much of a drinker. What kind of chef didn't drink though right? "Taste great to me, I doubt I did much better psshhh hahaa." He patted his companion on the back in cheery laughter as he was being completely honest, sure he had worked hard for his dish, but this steak showed maturity. Such a complex level of flavors and unique ones at that, a great mix of ingredients to compliment and mask certain aspects of the steak until the final bit was swallowed. It wasn't mediocre culinary play simply trying to pack as many tastes int a meal as possible, it was a well thought out route of cooking and materials used to influence the dish. Maybe it wasn't as good as Lucas', but regardless, the Gypsy was a fan of it.

Munching lightly on a single frite, though it was bigger in mass than Blanka's, the Gypsy himself favoring skinnier fries, it was still a good fry and obviously a few notches above simple fast food fries. "Between you and me, I think this taste better than what most of these people cooked. I was discreet when looking, but half these people didn't even know what they were doing and one chick even burned a side of her steak." He was silent with his whispering as he cooked a hand a fair distance away from the targets ear, making sure his words were only heard by the intended soul.

OOC:We'll do one more break post before we start up the dessert round, cool?
    Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaseki 11th August 2014, 10:46 pm

Job Info:

Kaseki looked around the room. He hadn't noticed the other chefs until now. It seemed that there was dozens of cooks, some still making the same meal. Kaseki nodded, "These 'cooks' can't seem to cook." No one seemed to know what they were doing. Some were sweating all over their food. It disgusted him, and at the same time amused him. Everyone received their food, so these people were wasting materials.

"I wonder what the dessert will be." Said Kaseki as he wandered away from the counter. He felt an urge to wash his hands, as well as replenish his supply of water.

He looked up to find the owner approach them. He looked like he had something to say...

____
    OOC: S'all good, it's your mission. I don't need the EXP

Blanka
    Blanka

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Blanka 12th August 2014, 10:59 pm

Blanka chuckled and nodded as he saw the Wooden Chef take a look at the other competitors, but then Mr. Konichiwa demanded his attention. "Eh?" He said looking over to the rather short man. "THE NEXT DISH IS DESSERT AND WILL BE A FROZEN TREAT OF ANY KIND GOOOOOOO!" Blanka's devious sly smile returned on his face and he gave a two fingered salute to the one he had been speaking with. "Best of luck." Back at his station his eyes closed and he put himself back into his zone and began to formulate a plan. What to make . . . This was so simple and so vague, one could just scoop Ice Cream into a bowl and call it a day, though most mediocre cooks would do just that and throws gummy bears and shit onto it. It pissed him off just thinking about it, Ice Cream in bowls was for those without formal training, with a plate in front of him, Lucas left a scoop of pure vanilla ice cream plop down off to the side. A soft jazz playing in the background or maybe in his head, the color his Mind's Eye saw was a nice mellow and soothing orange. Like butterscotch . . . "hell yeah . . ." Lucas said softly as he thought of the dessert he wanted to serve. Here it wasn't as much about flavor as the first round given dessert was dessert and unless you're an idiot it will taste fine. This was more so about presentation. How pretty could your dish be and who had the best artistic eye and matching pallet. Not an area where Lucas himself excelled, but like always, the Gypsy would put his best foot forward.

His ice cream set, he found a bottle of caramel and punctured the lid. Now with a squeeze bottle, he first made a circle on the ice creams perimeter, then made a grid on the semi circle of ivory. Rather than sharp lines, Blanka was sure to make the ends not so to the point and made them more tranquil curves. Close curves, but still curves both horizontal and vertical. Next was the need to set the mood for the dish or the background. Orange was on his mind, so orange would be made evident. After a bit of time talking to Mr. Konichiwa himself, he found himself with a rare small glass bottle of butterscotch. "Use wisely." Lucas repeated the words of Mr. Konichiwa as he simply poured the substance onto his plate, but more near the edges to form a lake around the ice cream. Now last but not least were some real oranges! Nice rings of oranges cut with deft and precise cuts, five made a semi circle around the plate's perimeter. Pretty, but not yet done. He needed a bit more color than just pure orange. Strawberries diced, then peppered into the butterscotch lake and onto the orange rings that still had the peels, all Blanka needs now was for his dish to be sent out.
    Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaseki 13th August 2014, 10:41 am

"Frozen treat?" Kaseki chuckled, "My specialty..."

Kaseki watched as everyone seemed to grab scoops of ice cream and simply threw it in bowls. To his surprise, some even used plates and drizzled syrup. He watched as one cook actually used sprinkles and gummy bears. Kaseki cringed at the sight of it. He shook his head as he wandered to the back of the kitchen, and rather going to the freezer, he went to the fridge. He grabbed a jug of milk, as well as cream and made his way to the shelf next to it. "Now now... What shall I make. Something... rich." Kaseki reached for a glass jar labeled "Cocoa" as well as the can of coffee next to it. He made his way back to his station at a calm pace. He placed his items next to a large bowl and smiled. "But let's be... different." He made his way past some cooks throwing crushed cookies at their 'creations'. Kaseki smiled as he grabbed a few strawberries. He admired the small red fruit, and figured it would need a guest. He reached out and grabbed a handful of blueberries as well, and made his way back.

Kaseki stood before his bowl with a demonic smile on his face. It was the few times of his life that he could use his magic for something like this. He poured the milk into the bowl along with the cream. He reached out to a small canister of cane sugar and poured a little as well. He watched the white waterfalls make their destination to the bowl. He took his black daggers and chopped up a dozen or so blueberries as well as a single strawberry and tossed them in. He began to stir the mix with his blade. He then, with his free hand, dumped a heap of cocoa into the concoction as well as the coffee. He was surprised to find that the coffee was made into a fine grain, almost a dust. Both of the powered ingredients created a mist over the mage's hands. It was time.

The whole event he had avoided touching the soup, for he had an interesting power... Ymir's Touch. With the tip of his finger he tapped the top of the brown liquid and watched it freeze. It was perfect. It was not ice, for it was not water, it was the perfect blend of ingredients.

Kaseki pulled over a few plates and split the remaining strawberries. He cut each long ways twice, cutting it into fourths. He placed them on the plates in the V shape, touching them at their stem. He pulled over a large spoon and began to scoop his creation and plated it in the center of his dish.

He lifted his plates to the counter. He smiled as he said a single word. "Done."

Kaseki was always a fan of simplicity.

Blanka
    Blanka

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Blanka 13th August 2014, 11:48 am

With that, Blanka pulled the single string of his headband and it unraveled, freeing his long blonde hair from its pressure. "Looks like that's that ey?" Lucas said as he was putting the items he had used away and began washing the pan and pot. All there was left was to wait for the reception of the dishes then depart. It was a simple job, but very fun and decent experience. True Lucas wasn't in the presence of many high end chefs who each had the ability to give him a run for his money, but the Wooden Chef's presence was good for that and it kept him motivated during the Job not to just throw a shitty dish together like the others. Not like he would stoop to their level regardless, for his name was still at sake here, but the man of wood was good for keeping a flame under Lucas' ass so to speak.
    Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaseki 13th August 2014, 1:50 pm

Kaseki used his water spells to clean his plates and bowls accordingly. He wondered about who would claim the title of Iron Chef. Kaseki didn't want the title, he just wanted a place to express himself, and after all, he would be more of an Iron Chef than Lucas ever could. I mean... You know, Kaseki is made of Iron infused wood, he's literally an iron chef...

Anyways. Kaseki cleaned his dishes with a happy feeling. He was able to be himself for a day. He wasn't a dark mage... he was a cook. And this alone was more rewarding than a simple title.

Blanka
    Blanka

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Blanka 13th August 2014, 11:52 pm

Drying off his hands, he heard Mr Konichiwa clear his throat demanding the attention of all chefs. Lucas turned attentive and awaited the announcement or maybe it should be called a coronation in this case. Eager and excited, the cat like optics stole a glance at his competition, that being Kaseki or so he thought. "THE IRON CHEF . . . . ISSSSSSSSSS KAGURA KONICHIWA!!!!" Lucas' face went dull and he was about to call bullshit on the competition, but he saw how young the girl was and how excited she looked to be given the title. Probably not even older than eight, Lucas couldn't find it in his heart to ruin this moment for her . . . actually he could, but his mind kept him from doing so. "Eh, I'll let her live in her moment." Turning to the Wooden Chef, Lucas extended a hand and a smile. "Nice meeting and cooking with you sir. May we meet again in the kitchen or anywhere at that. Stay Wavey." Lucas gave the man a two fingered salute, after having took off his apron and laying it on his counter giving it back to Mr. Konichiwa. Next stop . . . no where in general, twas the life of the Gypsy of the Clouds. Popping a piece of pink matter into his mouth, he simple blew a bubble and started on his way, but on foot.

~Exit~
    Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaseki 14th August 2014, 6:40 am

"Two Iron Chef competitions... And I lose to something younger than a decade... again." Kaseki was referring to the noodle contest he had with a man named Neo Stigma. It was odd to think about, a man would came to his home trying to eat his stuff, and the next day a friendship.

He waved off the blond man as he too was preparing to leave. He made sure to grab his knives on the way out. He nodded to Xiaowei and they made their exit. They made their way to the door only to be stopped by a fat man. "Excuse me, did you make me this ice cream and steak? Why it's just wonderful." said the round man. Kaseki looked at the syrup drizzled plate, he smiled, "That was... Blanka. But perhaps you can find him as Lucas. Good day." And with that, Kaseki pushed the door and walked off into the afternoon.

It was a good day.

Kari
    Kari

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit of Corruption
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 3
    Mentor : Hakurou

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Spectral Make
    Second Skill: Ice Make
    Third Skill:

Post by Kari 14th August 2014, 2:17 pm

Well, the word min could have been taken a bit farther and more effort put in on some parts, but over all it was a good read. Keep it up. Approved ~

C H A R A C T E R ||| M A G I C ||| T H E M E ||| B A T T L E   T H E M E |||B A N K

WHO'S DA REAL IRON CHEF!!?!|Job Lucas vs Kaseki 0dsc51s_zps85ba2000

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 2:57 pm