Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Job: A Wrath like no other [Adrien Fionn (Blood Bird), Kaseki (Kaseki) & Yuna Seikatsu (Sonya<3)]

Blood Bird
    Blood Bird

Lord Raijin

Lord Raijin

Player 
    Lineage : Lightning Demon
    Position : None
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : none
    Experience : 1906.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Blood Molding Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Job: A Wrath like no other [Adrien Fionn (Blood Bird), Kaseki (Kaseki) & Yuna Seikatsu (Sonya<3)]  Empty Job: A Wrath like no other [Adrien Fionn (Blood Bird), Kaseki (Kaseki) & Yuna Seikatsu (Sonya<3)]

Post by Blood Bird 6th June 2014, 11:09 am

Job Info:

Adrien dressed loosely in a suit with a blue shirt and without a neck sighed as he sat on a bench opposite of a water fountain that laid in the middle of a plaza in Hargeon Town reading over the copy of the job flier he had pulled off the job board back at the Sabertooth guild hall just double checking all the information on it before comparing it to the letter he had gotten back from Mr. Spiff in response to the letter Adrien had sent him saying that he accepted his job offer. However on Mr. Spiff's letter it stated that two other mages from two other guilds which Mr. Spiff didn't message (not that Adrien really cared) had also accepted the job so the three of them would be working together to complete the job. It also gave the three of them a meeting point in Hageon which was the water fountain along with a credit card which they all had to use to purchase the jewellery need to complete the mission. He closed his eyes listened to the sounds of the passing people, birds singing and water splashing as he waited for the other two guilds to show up.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Job: A Wrath like no other [Adrien Fionn (Blood Bird), Kaseki (Kaseki) & Yuna Seikatsu (Sonya<3)]  Team10
    Job: A Wrath like no other [Adrien Fionn (Blood Bird), Kaseki (Kaseki) & Yuna Seikatsu (Sonya<3)]  Adrien10
    Blood Moulding Magic | Drac
    Missions Completed:
    D Rank: 3
    C Rank: 1
    B Rank: 1
    A Rank: 0

Total EXP: 1906.25
    Exp to rank up: 1843.75
    Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Armored Beast
    Guild : Savage Skull / Aelyst Crux (Dragon Fang Co-Founder)
    Mentor : Dregon (Magic), Master Aoi (Weapons), & Edward (Combat)
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Cʏʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴄʏ
    Second Skill: Aʀᴛ ᴏғ ᴡᴀʀ
    Third Skill:

Job: A Wrath like no other [Adrien Fionn (Blood Bird), Kaseki (Kaseki) & Yuna Seikatsu (Sonya<3)]  Empty Re: Job: A Wrath like no other [Adrien Fionn (Blood Bird), Kaseki (Kaseki) & Yuna Seikatsu (Sonya<3)]

Post by Kaseki 6th June 2014, 12:43 pm

From the fountain a strange thing started to grow. An odd dark bump. Upon further observations, it would be known to be a hooded and cloaked being. That being, was Kaseki.

The creature leaped up from the water to land just an inch beyond the fountain.

The Body:

He bore his trusty weapon and slowly approched the man on the bench.

"Are you.." he reached into his jacket pocket and pulled out a soggy piece of paper. He held it close to his face for a read. "Adder Rien? Anyways, you got this job by that Mr.Spiffy guy? Well I'm Kaseki," he extended his right hand to the man, his left hand remained holding his weapon. "I'm Kaseki, they call me the plant man. We waiting for one more?"

Kaseki's red eyes were fixed on Adrien's suit. Almost as if he had never seen anything like it. Kaseki's mouth seemed to utter the words, "Such a glorious blue... I have never seen anything like it."

Kaseki made a mental note to investigate the fashion worn by the man when he got home. He would most definitely try it.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Sonya<3
    Sonya<3

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Warrior
    Guild : Aelyst Crux (Dragon Fang Co-Founder)
    Mentor : Ramen Fighter
    Experience : 75,025

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Earth Demon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Job: A Wrath like no other [Adrien Fionn (Blood Bird), Kaseki (Kaseki) & Yuna Seikatsu (Sonya<3)]  Empty Re: Job: A Wrath like no other [Adrien Fionn (Blood Bird), Kaseki (Kaseki) & Yuna Seikatsu (Sonya<3)]

Post by Sonya<3 6th June 2014, 4:52 pm

A green-haired girl was skipping around the city in search for two mages that were to be complete a job with her. They were to be meeting near a fountain, but Yuna had no idea where it was. In truth, she had become lost when she detoured from the road in order to chase some monarch butterflies. She had also lost her map in the process. Yuna was of short stature and carried with her a childish nature that she could easily be mistaken for a five year old, when in reality she was but sixteen. She wore a short sundress, complete with a lily on her hair. Her green Nox Animus guild tattoo was also proudly displayed upon her right shoulder.  I hope they're nice, Yuna thought happily to herself as she slowed down to a walk.

It had been a while since the nature spirit had been outside. She loved her new family and guild, but she belonged outside in the open with nature not in an airship. No matter, she wasn't going to give up her new life for anything. Good thing I made a garden to occupy myself with, she said happily to herself. It was then that Yuna noticed a rosebush a few feet away from where she was. [color=#ff3366]I-I'll find the mages later, she thought as she headed towards the bush, Th-they wouldn't mind waiting for me, would they..? She stooped down to inhale the sweet fragrance of roses, when she heard voices. She quickly glanced up only to see the fountain she had been looking for and the two mages. Quickly forgetting the roses, she rushed out towards them in glee. "Hai there! I'm Yuna from Nox Animus." she stated in a sing-song voice,"Are you the two mages that I will be working with?"

Job: A Wrath like no other [Adrien Fionn (Blood Bird), Kaseki (Kaseki) & Yuna Seikatsu (Sonya<3)]  0006710

Art:
    Yuna || Magic || Bank || Fang
    Job: A Wrath like no other [Adrien Fionn (Blood Bird), Kaseki (Kaseki) & Yuna Seikatsu (Sonya<3)]  Coolt137
    Blood Bird
    Blood Bird

Lord Raijin

Lord Raijin

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Blood Bird 7th June 2014, 7:59 am

Adrien opened an eye as he noticed from the fountain a strange thing started to grow similar An odd dark bump. Upon further observations, it would be known to be a hooded and cloaked being. He watched the creature leaped up from the water to land just an inch beyond the fountain and slowly approached Adrien baring a weapon. "Are you.." the watched the cloaked figure reached into his jacket pocket and pulled out a soggy piece of paper. He held it close to his face as if it was trying to read it read. "Adder Rien? Anyways, you got this job by that Mr.Spiffy guy? Well I'm Kaseki," he extended his right hand to the man, his left hand remained holding his weapon. Adrien shook the wizard's hand "Adrien Fionn," he said correcting the wizard on what his name was "I'm Kaseki, they call me the plant man. We waiting for one more?" Adrien was about to respond when he saw that Kaseki's red eyes were fixed on his suit as if he had never seen anything like it. He saw and heard Kaseki utter the words,  "Such a glorious blue... I have never seen anything like it."

Adrien sighed as he leaned his head back closing his eyes again "....it's a dodger blue linen shirt....I got the suit from a family run shop in Rose Garden..........and yes........we are waiting on one more......." he replied to Kaseki's questions and statements when just as he finished talking a green haired girl walked over go the two of them from a rose bush that was near by "Hai there! I'm Yuna from Nox Animus." she stated in a sing-song voice leaving Adiren thinking 'Speak of the devil.....Nox Animus?.....isn't that? his attention was then caught again by Yuna. "Are you the two mages that I will be working with?" Adrien got up from the bench and straightened his back and ran his fingers through his Snow White hair ruffling it "That would be us......let's go......." Adrien replied before he began to walk slowly towards a jewelry shop he had passed on the way here called the Reniro Isle Jewellery Shop 'If she is from Nox I will need to keep an eye on her and make sure she doesn't do anything illegal.' he silently thought to himself waiting for the other two to catch up with him.

Last edited by Blood Bird on 13th June 2014, 12:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Job: A Wrath like no other [Adrien Fionn (Blood Bird), Kaseki (Kaseki) & Yuna Seikatsu (Sonya<3)]  Team10
    Job: A Wrath like no other [Adrien Fionn (Blood Bird), Kaseki (Kaseki) & Yuna Seikatsu (Sonya<3)]  Adrien10
    Missions Completed:

Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaseki 7th June 2014, 3:50 pm

Kaseki grabbed the hand of the little girl. "Yuna, we must go. The man with the fancy shirt needs our help." Kaseki began to follow Adrien. He thought about the riches and fame that he would obtain. He thought about the frail old man that Mr.Spiffy would be. "Now now, Yuna, If I didn't know better I would assume you to be a dark mage, because you are from a Dark Guild, understand?" Yuna looked up to Kaseki with a confused look on her face. "What I'm saying is keep it down that you're from Nox."

"B-But... It's the truth!" Yuna told Kaseki. Kaseki smiled and replied. "Remember what I told you the other day? About... Dragon Fang?" Yuna's eyes opened wide.

Kaseki led the small child to the jewelry shop. He motioned her to go ahead and look at the shiny objects. The store was full of strange objects. There was glass counters with golden and silver objects within them. Some sparkles, others simply reflected light. He looked for the store owner. He looked up and saw a man with a mustache. He thought to himself; "Now why would you keep a caterpillar on your lip?"

Sonya<3
    Sonya<3

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sonya<3 7th June 2014, 6:06 pm

Yuna frowned as she was led to the jewelry shop by Kaseki. What was wrong with Nox Animus? They were such good people, but they made it seem as if they were bad. Why? She didn't ponder the question for long though for her mind was soon occupied by something else: shiny, pretty, sparkly things. "Preeeeeetty!!" The nature fairy exclaimed as she ran past Kaseki and Adrien. Her eyes sparkled and a big grin covered her face. "I-I like that one!" Yuna.exclaimed as she faced the two mages. She was.pointing at a hairclip that was adorned with green gemstones that formed a butterfly. "C-Can ee get it?" The.old shopkeeper let out a heartylaugh. He reached into the counter and took out the clip. "It's on special, but I'll give it to you for free, young lady." He handed the clip to Yuna, "Take good care of it." "Y-yes sir! Th-thank you so much!!!" Yuna squealed happily. The shopkeeper grinned and turned to Adrien and Kaseki, "Now what can I do for you gentlemen?"

Job: A Wrath like no other [Adrien Fionn (Blood Bird), Kaseki (Kaseki) & Yuna Seikatsu (Sonya<3)]  0006710

Art:
    Job: A Wrath like no other [Adrien Fionn (Blood Bird), Kaseki (Kaseki) & Yuna Seikatsu (Sonya<3)]  Coolt137
    Blood Bird
    Blood Bird

Lord Raijin

Lord Raijin

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Blood Bird 10th June 2014, 10:28 pm

"Preeeeeetty!!" Adrien watched the Nox wizard exclaim as she ran past Kaseki and himself as he saw her eyes sparkled and a big grin covered her face as the three of them began to look around the small jewellery store. Adrien was looking over the necklaces on display when he heard Yuna exclaim "I-I like that one!" as she faced Kaseki and himself pointing at a hairclip that had green gemstones that formed a butterfly. "C-Can ee get it?" he watched Yuna ask the shopkeeper who was an elderly man with a white walrus moustache let out a hearty laugh which made Adrien think the old shop keeper look something like an out of seasoned Santa Claus if the shop keeper had a full beard. The reached into the counter and took out the clip and handed the clip to Yuna. "It's on special, but I'll give it to you for free, young lady. Take good care of it."
    ]"Y-yes sir! Th-thank you so much!!!" Yuna squealed happily. As Adrien watched this though his face didn't express any emotion or expressions he was genially confused and thought 'Nox Animus is an illegal dark guild, so why is an innocent girl as her self in such a guild...it doesn't add up...unless it's all an act which I seriously doubt...' his trail of thought was interrupted when the shopkeeper grinned and turned to Adrien and Kaseki, "Now what can I do for you gentlemen?" Adrien pointed to a high quality silver Celtic necklace  with a few gemstones embedded in it. ".....that one please........." He said as he placed the card Mr. Spiff had sent him on the counter "...place it on the card please......."

necklace:

Missions Completed:

Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaseki 11th June 2014, 7:31 am

"Ooh, very pretty. Now what shall I choose? He got a necklace, and my child got the hairclip..." Kaseki looked at the jewelry. He looked back at the two that already got their pieces. He thought about the things that could compliment them. He thought about the hairclip and the necklace. He glanced over at the Jewelry. There was so many choices, and he knew nothing of fashion. He called over Yuna to help him. "Child, we spoke of this. What ring should I get? There's the amber gem, amethyst, oooh! and a sapphire... Rubies..." Kaseki looked at the man, "I believe you have recieved funds prior to our arrival? Yes?" The man nodded. "I see, I see, so there's no point in what we take, the man is being charged for these?" the man nodded again. "Very well. I have made my decision." The man had a confused look on his face. "I want the ring that you are holding." A cold perspiration arrived to the face of the man, he seemed lost. "But... I would..."

"The most expensive ring in the shop, yes? Of course you hid it so we wouldn't take it, I'm sure the remaining funds are dwindled down to maybe a few thousand. Taking that ring alone makes your business risky, doesn't it? Having to wait for the jewels to arrive here?" Kaseki had begun to laugh. "But seriously, I would like it."

The man extended his arm out to Kaseki reluctantly. He held a fist out and Kaseki placed his hand underneath. The man opened his hand and dropped an interesting wooden ring. The jewel seemed to reflect all colors of the rainbow. Kaseki was stunned to see the object. Kaseki gracefully closed his root-like hand and thanked the man. He placed the ring in his pocket and gripped his other arm. He detached it and gave it to the man.

"I am made of ironbark, the same material as that ring. Good day sir, I hope your package arrives swiftly." And Kaseki left the store.

Sonya<3
    Sonya<3

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sonya<3 12th June 2014, 10:09 am

Yuna was confused at what was going on between Kaseki and the shopkeeper. It seemed as if it were a battle of wits going on and Kaseki was appearing to be the victor. Well no matter, she wasn't in the mood to be listening any longer so off she went in search of more pretty things around the store. As she browsed the crown sections, she could feel Adrien's stare, but she really didn't mind. Perhaps he was watching in case anything bad would happen to her. He seems nice, she thought to herself, Maybe he'll be my friend.

It took a while for Kaseki to get his prize and when he did, Yuna's stomach began to growl. She frowned and skipped towards Adrien, tugging his jacket. "I-I'm hungry..." She said sadly, "Can we get some food?" Hopefully they would for Yuna had not eaten a thing since the morning before.

Art:
    Blood Bird
    Blood Bird

Lord Raijin

Lord Raijin

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Blood Bird 12th June 2014, 10:30 pm

After Adrien had received the necklace in a royal blue velvet box, within a tiny silver gift bag along with a receipt and Mr. Spiff's credit card he watched what seemed to be a battle of the wits between Kaseki and the no longer jolly shopkeeper with Kaseki as the winner as the shopkeeper seemed to take off the ring he was wearing and place it in Kaseki's plant like hand. 'Now that is taking it too far,' Adrien thought his face not showing he was upset with Kaseki's actions as all he gave them was his blank expression 'for all we could know that ring could be his wedding ring.'
    The young Nox wizard broke his trail of thought as Yuna's stomach began to growl loud enough that he could hear her across the shop, frowning she skipped over to him and tugged on his blazer. "I-I'm hungry..." She said sadly giving him puppy eyes as Kaseki left the shop not waiting for them as he sighed as Yuna asked him "Can we get some food?" sounding as hopeful as a six year old child asking their parents if they could get a puppy. It was a long three minutes after Kaseki left and Yuna asked him if they could get food and upon hearing Yuna's stomach rumble a second time he sighed as he ran his hair through his hair and walked back to the door and looked apologetic at the shop keeper before his face returned to a blank slate when he then addressed Yuna "Come on......I'll get you something on our way back....." With those words he walk slowly to out the shop door and towards an ice parlour that was on the opposite side plaza so Yuna could catch up with him.

Missions Completed:

Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaseki 13th June 2014, 10:08 am

"Wait... why am I asking you for food?" Kaseki said. He reached into his pocket with his free hand and pulled out a lollipop and a cookie and handed it to Yuna. He then looked up at the sun for a few moments to absorb the light. When he was finished he addressed Adrien. "Now I'm sure you're thinking about the mental stature of the Lamia Scale Mage and a Nox Animus fairy, well to put it bluntly I hate things being kept from me, and Yuna here...." he looked over at the girl attempting to eat the cookie whole. "... She doesn't know what she's getting into half the time." He held up the ring between him and the man in blue. "Now it's our duty to engrave this goods and deliver them, no? So, let us continue." Kaseki began to step away, but being unsure where to go he took them slowly, hoping someone else would lead the way.

"You swear like I just stole a man's wedding band, all I did was take the most expensive thing in the shop, and hell, Mr.Spiff doesn't even have to pay for it! I payed, literally, with my arm, the raw material for that ring." Kaseki said to himself, and quite loudly. His left arm was nothing more than a stub, it looked cutoff from his elbow on. Hopefully he won't need that limb later on.

Sonya<3
    Sonya<3

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sonya<3 15th June 2014, 9:16 pm

Kaseki had left the shop and so Yuna was left alone with an unemotional companion. Her tummy growled once more. She looked down at the floor unsure of Aiden's answer. What was he thinking? She couldn't quite tell. Yuna glanced up, noticing that Aiden had left the building. She hurried to catch up, but before she could get any further, Kaseki took out a lollipop and a cookie. Yuna's eyes brightened as she took, more like grabbed, the loot. "Food!" Kaseki smiled, gave her head a small pat, and headed off to talk to Adrien. Meanwhile, Yuna attempted to eat the cookie whole. Sadly, her mouth was too small. After much frustration, Yuna was forced to.cut.the cookie into smaller pieces. By that time, Kaseki and Adrien had ended their deep conversation.

Aiden took the lead and walked briskly away giving Yuna the time she needed to talk to Kaseki. Before even speaking, she looked questioningly at Kaseki. "W-Why doesn't he smile?" It had begun to bother her for he always looked at everyone with a blank, unemotional face. "Should we get him a present? That makes me happy..!" She had proposed herself to see him smile at least once in this mission. If not, then the next and the next until she finally could. "Kaseki, what do you think?"

Art:
    Blood Bird
    Blood Bird

Lord Raijin

Lord Raijin

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Blood Bird 16th June 2014, 1:17 pm

Adrien was a walking towards the ice cream parlour that was across the plaza when Kaseki addressed him after Adrien took a few steps and gave Yuna some food "Now I'm sure you're thinking about the mental stature of the Lamia Scale Mage and a Nox Animus fairy, well to put it bluntly I hate things being kept from me, and Yuna here...." Adrien watched Kaseki look over at Yuna who was attempting to eat a cookie whole. "... She doesn't know what she's getting into half the time." Kakei then held up the ring between them. "Now it's our duty to engrave this goods and deliver them, no? So, let us continue." Kaseki then began to step away obviously being unsure where to go, Adrien sighed as he then took lead once again and walked towards a local engraver shop slow enough that Yuan and Kaseki could see him walk towards it and enter it. Once inside he handed the necklace to the engraver and asked for the inscription to be "To my beautiful wife, for our amazing twenty five years" just as Mr. Spiff asked.

Missions Completed:

Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaseki 16th June 2014, 1:22 pm

Kaseki rushed in from behind Adrien. He wanted this entire day to be over and him at his tree as always. He preferred the sound of the crashing waves on the shoreline than the sound of anyone's voice... besides Yuna's. He placed his ring on the counter as he stood beside his partner. He was just far enough away to allow Yuna to squeeze in between them if that is what she chose to do. Kaseki looked at the engraver, "I'm actually not sure what I'm supposed to say... but I'll have what he's having on the inside of my ring. But... smaller."

Kaseki was becoming uneasy, after all, he paid a man with his own limb. And that body part alone would be worth at least several times the reward for retrieving the items. "Oh I hope we run into SOME KIND of trouble... I'm getting bored." Kaseki said, under his breath.

Sonya<3
    Sonya<3

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sonya<3 17th June 2014, 8:22 am

Yuna half ran half walked over to where the two mages had entered. She went in and silently watched as Kaseki and Adrien placed their jewelry onto the counter and directed the engraver on what to put. Yuna squeezed between them two and gently placed the jeweled hairclip alongside the necklace and ring. The shopkeeper smiled, took the items, and walked to the back of the shop promising that he would not take very long.

Perhaps an hour or two later, the engraver came back and handed back the items in a beautiful black box with the same inscription as the jewelry,'to my beautiful wife...,' written on it. The three mages took their belongings and quietly left the store after thanking the clerk. Once outside, Kaseki and Yuna looked over at Adrien with questioning looks on their faces faces. "Where next?" she asked glancing around the city, "Mr. Spiffs?"

Art:
    Blood Bird
    Blood Bird

Lord Raijin

Lord Raijin

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Blood Bird 19th June 2014, 1:32 pm

After an hour or two later of waiting, the engraver came back and handed back the jewellery in a beautiful black box with the same inscription Mr. Spiff had requested, 'to my beautiful wife...,' was what written on it. The three mages took their belongings and quietly left the store after thanking the clerk. Once outside, Kaseki and Yuna looked over at him with questioning looks on their faces which in turn made Adrien raise an eyebrow with his usual blank expression. "Where next?" Yuna asked glancing around the city, "Mr. Spiffs?" Adrien shook his head in response and then pulled out the letter containing the information about the job and quoted from it "The jewellery must be delivered a day later, left in a dark black box on the balcony of my house' master bedroom. Upon delivering the ring you then need to go to the door and ring the doorbell. A butler will open the door and ask you how he may help you. You will have to say the secret code, "The present has landed". The butler will then give you a knowing smile and usher you inside and you will then be brought up to me." Adrien looked up at Yuna and Kaseki, ".....so.....are we all okay to meet up at the fountain tomorrow at midday?......"

Missions Completed:

Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaseki 19th June 2014, 2:15 pm

Kaseki held his chin, thinking. He had his ring in his pocket. He had an idea.

"Now now, why don't we spend the night at my estate? It is nearby. There we can discuss our plan of attack on how to... how do I say this... leave our package." Kaseki pulled a note out of his sleeve. It was an aged folded piece of paper. He unfolded it to reveal the blueprints of Mr.Spiff's home. "Now, let us plan this out on how to execute our job under the silent walls of the 'Stump'. There we may stay the night and finish this up the next day." He looked at the Sabertooth mage. "... and after, we will part ways and do our own things. Yes?" He opened his arms to the two, as if they would suggest another idea. "Yuna, if you would, you may lead the way. I'm sure you would like to show our friend to our... 'Guildhall'." He laughed. "Although it's not really a guild at all..."

Sonya<3
    Sonya<3

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sonya<3 20th June 2014, 7:36 pm

"D-Dragon Fang? W-We're going to Dragon Fang?" Yuna asked enthusiastically as she whirled around to see the two mages. They were going to visit their headquarters? "Yaaaaaay!!!" She cried out with glee as she began to jump up and down like a rabbit, "Let's go!" Yuna knew the way to the stump by heart as it had become like her second home. She tried to visit the beautiful place as much as she could. The tiny fairy couldn't wait to show their partner Dragon Fang and perhaps he would be a part of it too. So off they went to Dragon Fang, with Yuna happily leading the way. "Dragon Fang is about equality and freedom..." She sang, skipping along the way. "We make the world a better place.." It was not long until the got to the stump. "Here we are..!" She beamed, "Welcome to Dragon Fang..! Make yourself feel right at home..!"

Art:
    Blood Bird
    Blood Bird

Lord Raijin

Lord Raijin

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Blood Bird 20th June 2014, 10:21 pm

Adrien watched Kaskei hold his hand up to his chin thinking when Kaseki then suddenly addressed himself and Yuna "Now now, why don't we spend the night at my estate? It is nearby. There we can discuss our plan of attack on how to... how do I say this... leave our package."
    'Estate?' Adrien thought as he raised an eyebrow as he listen to Kaseki as the plant person thing pulled an aged folded piece of paper out of his sleeve. He unfolded it to reveal it was the blueprints of Mr.Spiff's home.
    'How the hell did he get those?'
    "Now, let us plan this out on how to execute our job under the silent walls of the 'Stump'. There we may stay the night and finish this up the next day." Kaseki continued his suggestion before look straight at Adrien He looked at the Sabertooth mage. "... and after, we will part ways and do our own things. Yes?" Adrien was about to speak up when Kaskei opened his arms to Yuna and himself. "Yuna, if you would, you may lead the way. I'm sure you would like to show our friend to our... 'Guildhall'. Although it's not really a guild at all..." Kaseki said laughing which caused an anime sized bead of sweat to roll down the side of Adrien's head 'Then why even call it a guild hall in the first place?'
    Yuna whirled around to see Adrien and Kaseki "D-Dragon Fang? W-We're going to Dragon Fang?" Yuna she asked enthusiastically before she began to jump up and down like a rabbit cried out "Yaaaaaay!!! Let's go!" with glee happily leading the way Adrien followed with a sigh 'these two probably won't take no for an answer...guys I have no choice then.....
    "Dragon Fang is about equality and freedom..." Adrien listened to her sing while she was skipping along leading the way. "We make the world a better place."
    'And how do you do that?'
    Adrien found it odd that it didn't take them long to reach this so called stump from the middle Hargeon Town which was a harbour town, which turned out to be a giant tree with a building carved into it. Adrien liked and hated this place for one reason...it reminded him too much of home, it was almost identical to the houses of Seven "Here we are..!" Yuna beamed as they entered the tree "Welcome to Dragon Fang..! Make yourself feel right at home..!" Even though he wasn't showing any facial expression it was clear Adrien felt uneasy here ".....will I be having my sleeping quarters tonight?....." he asked the two of them not making eye contact with either of them.

Missions Completed:

Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaseki 21st June 2014, 10:01 am

"The Stump":

The three entered the home and kindly took a seat at the dinner table. It was nothing more than something you would find at a park for a table, yet it seemed to be made purely from wood. Kaseki unfolded the blueprints onto the table to display it to the three. Yuna happily looked over the map and walked away to one of the rooms. She yawned, "Father, I'm tired. You and Mr.Fionn do the planning. Night!" And the fairy had gone to sleep.

Kaseki and Adrien looked at the paper. They sat in silence until Kaseki opened his mouth, "I get it... You're wondering why a Legal Mage gets caught up in all of these horrible deeds. I'm sure it looks bad on the ring, and this paper, but I assure you, I did no harm. The man will receive his money in 3 days tops, on top of that he has my arm, which is worth even more than what Mr.Spiff would pay him for it. As for this," he pointed at the map of the house with his remaining right arm, "There are boxes full of archived material. You see, you can access this all freely from the library in town." he laughed, "Why, if I wasn't trying to do things the legal way... it would have been I waiting for you at that fountain.!" he laughed. He noticed that Adrien found him humorless, for he remained transfixed on making a proper plan to complete the mission.

Kaseki got up from his seat to enter his kitchen, in a minute or so, he returned with a mug of coffee. He stood beside the table and placed it before his partner. "You're the brains between us. You'll make the best plan. I'm sure of it." He turned to walk into the room just right of Yuna's. He opened the door and looked back at the man. "The guest room is just right of this," he gestured with his hand. "It isn't much. Yuna and I haven't earned much money, I had to make most of the things here. Good night."

Kaseki closed the door behind him and looked out the window. The blanket of the night sky had fallen upon them. The great great gray circle hung in the air with his friends that appeared just like glitter. He smiled as he saw the darkness upon him.

It meant that he was just that much closer to finishing this job.

Sonya<3
    Sonya<3

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sonya<3 22nd June 2014, 4:43 pm

The three mages woke up bright and early to go over the plan. After eating a hearty breakfast and getting ready, they headed over to Mr. Spiff's house to leave the items. Yuna skipped over to Mrs. Spiff mansion and rung the doorbell. Ding! The doors opened inwards and a butler, appearing in his late seventies, opened the door. "May I help you gents with anything?" The butler asked. For this, Yuna was ready. "The present has landed." She sang. The butler's face changed into a happy grin, "The missus will be so pleased." He ushered them inside and, in a single file, the mages went in. "If you could please wait here. I will go retrieve the master." With that, the butler left them in the guest room.

A tall, strong man with battle scars came into the room. His face looked serious if it were not for the eyes. "H-Hai.." Yuna stammered as Adrien and Kaseki replied with a more formal greeting. The man gave a hearty laugh and pat her head, while he clasped Adrien's and Kaseki's shoulder. "I am Mr. Spiff." Mr. Spiff grinned. He looked over the jewelry. "I must commend you on your choice of jewelry. Very fine tastes. I thank you mages again for your hard work." With murmurs of 'your welcome' and 'it was nothing,' they bid adieu and left the mansion. Each going their separate ways. "I hope we do a job like this again..." Yuna told Kaseki happily. "We will," he promised. And off they went to Dragon Fang...

Art:

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 4:56 am