Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The hell of trying to get a passport ( Daichi and Blood Bird)

Daichi Bahadur
    Daichi Bahadur

VIP- Player 
    Lineage : Androphobic Annihilation
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Earth Manipulation
    Second Skill: n/a
    Third Skill:

The hell of trying to get a passport ( Daichi and Blood Bird) Empty The hell of trying to get a passport ( Daichi and Blood Bird)

Post by Daichi Bahadur 5th May 2014, 11:26 am

It was a blisteringly hot and sunny day; the sun was bearing down on all of Hargeon. All around him Daichi could see people of all shapes and sizes all of them of to try and do the same thing as him. With the passport offices now open again, and the weather being as nice as it was, everyone wanted to get themselves a passport to go on holiday. Daichi could already feel excitement rising up within his chest, the idea of getting out into the bigger world, and helping even more people. Getting the world to know off and hear his Guilds name once more. Daichi took a moment to adjust his usual Black suit with white shirt combo, making sure to leave the jacket open, and a few buttons of his shirt undone. Looking proper was all well and good, but with several people all together under very high temperatures, Daichi knew that staying cool was important. The smell of the nearby docks seemed to drag Daichi even further forward and into the lines of people waiting for their passport. It wasn't until Daichi got hit by the waft of a particularly sweaty man that He was brought back into his senses. 20 minutes pass, and the line hasn't moved at all, But the smell of the man in front of Daichi just kept getting worse. “Sir your stench is overwhelming, could you please attend to your hygiene immediately.” In all honesty Daichi was moments away from using his magic on this poor guy, but he knew it would only enact some mass panic.
    Blood Bird
    Blood Bird

Lord Raijin

Lord Raijin

Player 
    Lineage : Lightning Demon
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Mentor : none
    Experience : 1906.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Blood Molding Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The hell of trying to get a passport ( Daichi and Blood Bird) Empty Re: The hell of trying to get a passport ( Daichi and Blood Bird)

Post by Blood Bird 5th May 2014, 3:16 pm

Adrien ran along the roof tops jumping from one to the other keeping his momentum to keep his speed constant or hopefully make him accelerate but it ended up doing nothing for him. His pathway was suddenly cut off when he reached the end of the roof tops that lead to where the passport registration area, thinking he had skipped the line already and had made it to the front but he was proven wrong by huge crowd of people he found below him. He stood a roof of a building fifteen feet above those on the ground, he looked across the area out in front of him to see there was no more roof tops to run on to get to where he needed. If people saw him they would see him a seventeen year old teenager in a black suit, orange dress shirt, black skinny tie and white sneaker who had snow white hair that was somehow naturally spiked. Beside Adrien they would see a huge black bat with golden eyes about three times larger then an exceed that had a crimson bandana around its neck, goggles around its head and grey Celtic marking on its leathery wings.
    Adrien turned to his bat partner "So Drac, do you think you could fly to the other end?
    Drac shrugged "I could, but for all I know there could be guards there preventing people from skipping and I don't liked to be attacked as you know."
    "Do you want to scout it out first."
    Drac responded by turning into a small burst of black smoke that disappeared as a black Belgian Hare with golden eyes twice the normal size of a normal ran out of it and jumped off the roof into the crowd below running around and inbetween peoples legs and feet. If anybody saw Drac even in his rabbit form they would recognise him, unlike Adrien Drac hung around the guild hall a lot to get free fruit off the other members and to play with any of the children who were visiting, Drac was recognised by Sabertooth members as Adrien's pet and partner.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The hell of trying to get a passport ( Daichi and Blood Bird) Team10
    The hell of trying to get a passport ( Daichi and Blood Bird) Adrien10
    Blood Moulding Magic | Drac
    Missions Completed:
    D Rank: 3
    C Rank: 1
    B Rank: 1
    A Rank: 0

Total EXP: 1906.25
    Exp to rank up: 1843.75
    Daichi Bahadur
    Daichi Bahadur

VIP- Player 
    Lineage : Androphobic Annihilation
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Earth Manipulation
    Second Skill: n/a
    Third Skill:

The hell of trying to get a passport ( Daichi and Blood Bird) Empty Re: The hell of trying to get a passport ( Daichi and Blood Bird)

Post by Daichi Bahadur 6th May 2014, 1:13 am

Apparently this man had not taken too kindly to being told to go take care of his hygiene, which led to a very long conversation about proper etiquette. Resulting in Daichi simply ending the conversation with the comment “I can cope with wounds that would kill lesser men, but I can’t stand your horrible stench any longer, a passport is not worth this torture.” Daichi began shoving his way through the crowd, only to witness something peculiar. Several members of the queue seemed to be jumping up and out of the way of something, which was rapidly making it’s way further and further forward, closer to Daichi. Some people were shrieking in fright, others simply seemed slightly interrupted by the inconvenience of having to move. The thing causing the disruption was getting closer and closer, Daichi didn’t know what was going on, it was bad enough he had to move further back in this unmoving crowd, but something was forcing itself further forward. Daichi lowered himself onto his hands and knees, to get a good look at the thing approaching faster and faster. All he could make out was a couple of golden looking eyes, moving quickly among the mass of legs. Then a hind leg, it almost looked like giant hare. Daichi pushed himself up from his feet and looked out among the crowd, he felt like he recognized that hare, but couldn't quite tell where from. Scratching his Guild mark Daichi began to think long and hard about how he could know possibly know… then it struck him, he’d seen the creature before at the guild. With only a few feet left between them Daichi got back down on his feet and shouted “Hello there Friend of Sabertooth, what brings you here?”
    Blood Bird
    Blood Bird

Lord Raijin

Lord Raijin

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Blood Bird 7th May 2014, 3:39 pm

Drac was on his way back from the front of the line, finding there were no guards at the front of the queue only a railing that filed people into different lines giving each country a place for their respected passports when he heard someone say the word Sabertooth and changed direction until he ran into the legs of a boy in similar attiure to Adrien's and had black hair that falls flat against his head, and waves out at the ends, with 3 semi circle white lines that appear in it on his left side and reaching the centre of both the front and back of his bead. "A member of Sabertooth I am guessing?" Drac asked rather bluntly as he burst into black smoke turning back into his default bat form making a few people scream when a cute bunny just turned into a giant black bat with golden glowing eyes. "My partner and I are close by if you require assistance." Drac then took off with a few flaps of his wings and flew back to Adrien.
    Adrien was now sitting on the roof's ledge letting his feet dangle, looking board as Drac flew in "So any guards?" he asked
    "None actually, it is surprisingly well organised unlike the rest of them down there I shall rain misfortune over them and devour their souls too then-"
    "Drac...please shut Doom up...."
    "Sorry I let my mind wonder for a moment their he just got lucky....GO LUCKY! He got lucky~ don't worry it won't....damn it Jolly got out for a split second didn't he?"
    "Only for a split second all he said was his catch phrase....you need to work on controlling them."
    "Sorry its just that after running around as a rabbit I am a little FEED ME MORTAL SCUM!.....*sighes*..."
    Adrien tossed an apple from his pocket towards Drac who caught it in his mouth and began to devour it. "That will help?" the duo spoke as Adrien fished Drac sentence before they both began to laugh.

Last edited by Blood Bird on 7th May 2014, 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammer and broken colour code)

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Missions Completed:

Blood Bird
    Blood Bird

Lord Raijin

Lord Raijin

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Blood Bird 20th May 2014, 10:53 am

OOC: I had to rp Daichi Bahadur out as he/she had been inactive for over ten days, permission was given by Sephiria to rp him/her out and for me to finish the job

Adrien stood up getting to his feet stood on the edge of the ledge and saw that a boy in similar attire to his own, was pushing his way through the crowd going against the flow of people looking rather pale and looking as if he was about to throw up. "Huh...so that's why he didn't follow me...." Drac stated aloud, Adrien raised an eyebrow and looked at his partner and asked curiously "You know that guy?"
    "I fond him while scouting, he was another member of Sabertooth. Looks like he won't be getting his passport this time. MAWHUHAHAHAHA HE HAS ONLY BUT TASTED MY MISFOTUNE TO IT'S FULL PO-... okay we need to get some food after we get our passports I am as hungry as a wolf."
    "Well you can turn into a wolfhound."
    "There is no connection between my appetite and my forms."
    "Well either way we need to get the passports first....you ready?"

Drac flew off before looping around and picking up Adrien by his back and flew him over the now small sea of people. Once they got to the front of the line Drac dropped Adrien putting him at the front, Adrien then turned to the clerk "Two passports for residents of Seven for me and my partner." he said gesturing to Drac who landed beside him. Once their forms were filled out and there passports received Drac picked up Adrien and carried him back to the rooftops where they left the harbour they same way the two of them arrived, traveling along the roof tops.

Missions Completed:

Post by Guest 20th May 2014, 11:10 am

Approved

Current date/time is 18th April 2024, 9:31 pm