Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Kaia and Eli meet [Social - Closed]

BigBlueBeautifulEyes
    BigBlueBeautifulEyes

Player 
    Lineage : Keeper of War
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Element
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Kaia and Eli meet [Social - Closed] Empty Kaia and Eli meet [Social - Closed]

Post by BigBlueBeautifulEyes 10th July 2014, 9:58 am

"Take a deep breath, Kaia," the female told herself quietly as she stood outside of the guildhall. "You're a part of this guild. You're allowed to be in here." The teenager was often times down on herself. She wasn't normally accepted into places. This would be the first time she was, so it seemed to make sense that she was so nervous. Though, it didn't quite make sense that she was as nervous as she was then. Her stomach felt tied with knots. All her life she had thought that merely a saying, but now she was experiencing it herself, and it wasn't an experience she liked all too much. Pulling in a deep breath, as she had told herself to, Kaia straightened her posture and walked into the guildhall.

(Sorry about that. I was using an old laptop that took about twenty minutes to write two sentences. I was gonna edit it and make it longer as soon as I got onto a better computer.)

Last edited by BigBlueBeautifulEyes on 10th July 2014, 11:00 am; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Neptune
    Guild : N/A
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Dungeon Tokens : 9
    Experience : 263,160

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Knight of Space
    Second Skill: Paladin's Armaments
    Third Skill:

Kaia and Eli meet [Social - Closed] Empty Re: Kaia and Eli meet [Social - Closed]

Post by King Zenshin 10th July 2014, 10:47 am

OOC: Has to be more than 50 words, and at least put some effort into it.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Missions Completed
    100 Year: 1
    10 Year: 1
    S-Ranked: 1
    A-Ranked: 4
    B-Ranked: 4
    D-Ranked: 3
    Event Experience: 57,562.5
    Dungeon Experience: 2,325
    Total Experience: 263,160

Character / Vincent Gauss
    Primary Magic / Knight of Space
    Secondary Magic / Paladin's Armaments
    History & Notebook | Bank
    Golden Lacrima | Expires 7/9/2019
    Arsene Mayura
    Arsene Mayura

VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Player 
    Lineage : Gingerbread Man
    Guild : Hidden Blades
    Mentor : Artenis Dagger
    Experience : 1,693.75

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Reflection
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Kaia and Eli meet [Social - Closed] Empty Re: Kaia and Eli meet [Social - Closed]

Post by Arsene Mayura 10th July 2014, 11:24 am

'One of these days, I'm just gonna get a label for this seat with my name on it. I might as well at this point.' Taking a sip from his drink, Eli couldn't help but sigh at the situation. He spent more time at the guild's bar than anywhere else lately. Granted, he spent almost all his time before in random bars, so it's not like drinking and playing cards was a big change for him. Plus, at least here it was free. 'I miss having people to play with though. Nothing felt better than a random game with a middle aged man who thinks he's gonna beat and take all of the money from a dumb young man, only to have the exact happen to him instead. I can't exactly get that feeling here. All I can get is a game of solitaire...'

Another bust. Scooping up all the cards scattered on the table in front of him, he began to reform and shuffle the deck. Another game or two then he'd probably go out for a bit or something. Maybe see Emilia wanted a spar or something. He'd feel like he wasted the day entirely if he just sat around drinking. Cracking his neck, he noticed something as he turned, someone had entered the guildhall. A woman he had not seen before, she looked fairly nervous. He turned himself to face her, taking a second to try and evaluate her.

Was she a new member? He'd be willing to wager that was likely the case. Then again, he still hadn't met the entirety of the guild, so he could be wrong. It was mainly in the way she held herself that made him think that. She looked as if someone had glued a pole to her back with how straight she was standing, it betrayed either a feeling superiority or uncomfort. Placing a friendly smile on his lips, Eli decided no time better than the present to figure out. He slid off of his seat, moving towards her with a slight wave. "Hey there, are you a member of the guild? I don't believe we've met before. The name's Eli, and might I ask the name of the beautiful woman before me?" He extended a hand towards her, a slight bow in his posture as he tried to give the impression of a gentleman, something he was anything but.

BigBlueBeautifulEyes
    BigBlueBeautifulEyes

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by BigBlueBeautifulEyes 10th July 2014, 12:05 pm

As soon as the girl had walked inside, she knew that she didn't belong here. Or at least, that's what it felt like to her. Everyone was relaxed, and laid back. Everyone except her. The presence of "the new girl" must have rolled off of her like the odor of a skunk, due to some eyes turning and looking at her with odd expressions. "I knew this was a bad idea," the skeptic girl said to herself softly. Now, she wanted nothing more than to turn around and haul tail out of here. But she didn't exactly have a tail to haul, and the smell of food was more compelling than the thought of running.

Her back was still straight, though uncomfortably so. Somehow, she could't slouch even the slightest bit at the moment. It was more than likely the nerves getting to her at that moment. She needed to relax, but that was an action easier said than done. It had always baffled the teenager as to how some people could be so calm and collected all the time. Even while alone, the girl was always worried about what someone would think of her, had they been watching her at that moment. So she was always stiff, and silent.

As soon as she had walked in and begun looking around though, most eyes left her. Except for one pair. The person the pair of eyes was attached to stood up, and Kaia immediately begun to panic on the inside. What would she do if he came over to her? What would she say? What would he say? Then to her horror, he actually came over to her. All words escaped her at that moment as she stared at the other. Then she looked around when he began to speak. Did he actually mean to speak to her? Of all people? The revelation of no one else being around confirmed her fear. "Yes," she said in her soft voice. "I'm new here... my name is Kaia. Though this beautiful woman you are referring to somewhere, I have no idea where she is, or what her name may possibly be."

Arsene Mayura
    Arsene Mayura

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Arsene Mayura 14th July 2014, 8:10 pm

Something was clearly bothering this girl. He had no idea what it was, however. She looked so stiff he wondered if a light breeze would knock her down. He was tempted to try it. She didn't even take his offer for a handshake, maybe it was a superiority complex? It was possible, but the voice seemed to match nervousness more. He wondered what had her so spooked. Maybe she wasn't a people person. Still, he was, so he was gonna at leas try to befriend her. Taking his hand back, he looked up and down with an over the top motion, leaning forward as he raised and lowered his body. He stroked his chin as he mentally questioned himself, before nodding affirmatively. "Nope, she's definitely right here, and named Kaia apparently."

He gave her a sly smile, wondering how exactly she'd react to that. It'd either be fairly bad or hilarious depending on his predictions. He was fairly certain if it was superiority it'd be a pretty bad reaction, but if it was nervousness it would probably be hilarious to watch it. Well, he'd have to find out somehow. "The pleasure is all mine Kaia. So, what brings you to the guild hall? Are you a member or are you looking to find one?" He wondered if she was another member. Chances were most likely she was, probably another new member like himself. Maybe it was just the way that she held herself but he was certain that she was.

BigBlueBeautifulEyes
    BigBlueBeautifulEyes

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by BigBlueBeautifulEyes 28th July 2014, 1:21 pm

Both eyes, red and blue, blinked a few times in confusion, a light shade of pink dusting her cheeks. Beautiful? That had to be incorrect. She must have just heard him wrong. Completely wrong. The word he had actually said had to be way far off, though she couldn't exactly guess what it may have been. She tried a few times to speak, her voice getting stuck in her throat as a small part of her had still believed he had complimented her.

"I-I'm a new member," she finally managed to force out of her mouth. Her back was hurting now from standing up so straight. It was just unfortunate that she hadn't realized it was a bad idea until just now. "Guess it's super obvious, huh?"

Arsene Mayura
    Arsene Mayura

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Arsene Mayura 30th July 2014, 2:02 am

Eli shook his head slightly a small chuckle forcing it way out of his lips. The women here were so much different than the type he was used to; the aggressive, counter engaging variety he knew from his days in bars. He was used to a fight, to someone who would challenge his flirtation. Almost everyone he had met in Sabertooth backed down from his advances. Well then again, not everyone was used to the same kind of lifestyle he was. He could see the strain in her pose as she tried to stay upright. It was clear this new member was nervous beyond belief. Looking back to his previous seat at the bar, he began moving over, giving a small gesture for Kaia to follow. "Well then, let's welcome you with open arms. Come and sit with me a for a bit; you're home now, so relax."

Eli hated almost every word that slithered out of his mouth right now. While his extieror betrayed nothing but a welcoming smile, his insides raged at calling the guild "home." No matter how long he would be here, this guild would never be his home. He was determined to escape it somehow. Still, for the time being, playing the role of a happy member would serve him best. Reaching for his drink, he took a small sip as he waited for Kaia to join him. "So tell me a bit about yourself, if you don't mind. I'm always interested to learn in what makes up a pretty woman."

BigBlueBeautifulEyes
    BigBlueBeautifulEyes

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by BigBlueBeautifulEyes 10th August 2014, 8:36 pm

((SO SO SORRY! I HAD GUARD CAMP ALL WEEK TWO WEEKS AGO, PREGAME CAMP ALL WEEK LAST WEEK, AND BAND CAMP THIS PAST WEEK. AND ON TOP OF THAT I'M A COLOR GUARD CAPTAIN SO I HAD EXTRA RESPONSIBILITIES. I HAD ABSOLUTELY NO OPPORTUNITY TO GET ONTO A COMPUTER. I'M REALLY SORRY))

Very slowly, Kaia followed the other male. Could he be trusted? Was going to a bar with him really a good idea? Her teeth chewed gently on her lower lip out of habit as she pondered these questioins, though her feet never stopped walking. Why didn't they ever stop walking? She slid slowly into the seat, still skeptic about the entire thing the entire time.

"I know what a pretty woman looks like," she said as she watched his never faltering grin. Either he was truly happy to be here or he was hiding something. Something within her felt as if it was the latter, rather than the former. But she wouldn't ask. "I also know that I am not one. There isn't much about me. I'm not a very interesting person, to be honest. There is nothing about me that would be of worth for you to know about."

Current date/time is 2nd May 2024, 5:06 pm