Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

So We Meet Again... Sister [Closed]

Alstroemeria
    Alstroemeria

Player 
    Lineage : Kohl's Plague
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

So We Meet Again... Sister [Closed] Empty So We Meet Again... Sister [Closed]

Post by Alstroemeria 21st July 2014, 10:56 pm

In the center of the guild hall stood a certain pink haired girl. One could argue that it was Rekka, although close inspection would say that it was not. Her attire was different, her pink eyes big and staring blankly at everything as if she had no soul, and floating around her were five different masks of japanese origin. Said masks were floating around this mysterious girl and pointing in different directions, almost as if trying to look for something. However, they never left the girl's side like they had some weird attachment to her. They looked every which way, up, down, left right, behind her, in front of her... everywhere. The girl herself stood completely frozen, blank faced, and almost dead looking. Was this really a girl or... something else? A walking corpse perhaps? Only the girl herself really knew why she was like this, and she had her reasons.

The guild hall was surprisingly empty today, although not completely. Those who were still within the guild hall gave her weird looks and glares as if she were doing something wrong. It would be wrong to say the girl didn't notice them, but it would be right to say she didn't pay them any mind. She treated them like they didn't exist, because to her, they didn't exist right now. She was hell bent on finding the one person... the one person she had been searching for since just a few years ago. She knew she wouldn't fail this time. The girl she was looking for was here, it was impossible for her not to be.

"Where are you... sister...?"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

So We Meet Again... Sister [Closed] RzPwjID

Rekka Hecate
    Rekka Hecate

Coming Storms- Player 
    Lineage : Queen of Darkness
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Cosmic Coins : 15
    Experience : 5214

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

So We Meet Again... Sister [Closed] Empty Re: So We Meet Again... Sister [Closed]

Post by Rekka Hecate 21st July 2014, 11:10 pm

Rekka had a gut feeling this day was going to be bad, she was unsure why but her day had been nothing but bad luck. Mirrors breaking black cats walking in front of her path and any other bad thing that could happen as she sighed she could only wonder what annoyance would ruin her quiet life. She had been using a knife to cut some flesh from a recent body she was adding to her artwork when she heard a voice she could never forget. It could not be her, that twin she wished to be dead, the only reason she lived was Rekka planned to kill her later. She moved to the balcony above her before dropping the blade down, she would distract her sister by calling to her so she would look up toward the falling blade, she truly despised her sister.

"My wonderful sister why have you graced me with your presence when you know I want to rip your fucking heart out and at it. You piece of shit tainting my guild hall with your very existence is a insult to me I hoped you would be smart but it seems you are not."

She waited to see if the knife would hit its mark, even if it did not she was going to jump from the balcony down below landing close by her sister, her sword at her side, if she said one stupid thing she would end her life now.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

So We Meet Again... Sister [Closed] Rekka2_by_gramcrackers-da9cjq9_zpsii1hnevm
    Alstroemeria
    Alstroemeria

Player 

So We Meet Again... Sister [Closed] Empty Re: So We Meet Again... Sister [Closed]

Post by Alstroemeria 21st July 2014, 11:51 pm

As the knife dropped towards the girl's head, her hand casually rose above her head and caught the knife by the blade. The girl didn't even look up in the slightest when she did so either. A few seconds of silence passed after Rekka had spoken, and the girl still didn't seem to budge. However, something special happened. Something miraculous. It was such a drastic change in the way she had expressed emotion before that it would blow literally everyone's minds.

She blinked.

"I came here to see you again, sister." the girl said. "It's been several years. Is it bad that I wanted to see you again? To be able to hear your sweet voice again?" The girl's tone was calm and sweet, almost meek as well but not quite. It was also monotone and slightly emotionless, reflecting her seemingly bland personality. "I love you Rekka. Of couse I would want to be next to you always, like a sister should."

The girl finally lowered the arm that was holding the blade and dropped it on the floor, a bit of her blood following it in turn. She hadn't caught it without getting hurt, of course, but it didn't bother her in the slightest. She would endure anything for her sister, including the pain of torture. The problem with that is that she would die, almost. She used the word almost very lightly. Of course she would die, but her magic... prevented that. Mostly. She'd die and find a new host, would be the correct term.

"How has my beloved sister been?" she asked, her head finally turning to stare at Rekka blankly. Her behavior changed since the last time she had met, clearly. She used to be so sweet... not Rekka, that is. Rekka was always mistreated, so she had the right to be like she is now. This girl on the other hand...

"It may mean nothing to you, Rekka, but your sister has come to try and... atone for her "sins"."

Rekka Hecate
    Rekka Hecate

Coming Storms- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rekka Hecate 22nd July 2014, 8:42 am

She listened to her sisters words as they only further fueled her anger, she had no idea how much Rekka hated her. She got all the best items and clothing and a god life while Rekka got rapped over and over only given enough food to not die. All for her families well being, every night she had at least eight men rape her and every night she could hear her families laughter including her sisters. She moved toward her sister as she raised her hand and slammed it across her face, her eyes filled with anger and tears.

"You do not understand a fucking thing with me, you know how it felt to be raped over and over every day while you laughed and played with toys bought with my rape. I did not see you once come and offer me extra food or anything, you just acted like nothing was happening, my begging and pleas falling on deaf ears. I hate you as much as anyone in the family because even as my twin you never tried to help me, I saved myself when I discovered my magic."

She was so angry as she moved around the guild hall flipping table and tossing things at the walls, seeing her again simply enraged her it did not make hr happy. If her sister had even tried to free her than maybe her life would not have been hell, she did not however she ignored Rekka's plight.

Alstroemeria
    Alstroemeria

Player 

Post by Alstroemeria 22nd July 2014, 1:57 pm

The girl fell to the ground, landing on her back and not looking fazed at all. Sure it hurt, but she would endure the pain for Rekka. She really didn't get it, Rekka, but the girl didn't blame her. There had been times when she actually did try to help her sister but...

"Mother and father always kept me from helping you." the girl said blankly. "Every day, I would plead with them to let you out, to let me come and give you more food, but they threatened to have the men do to me what they were doing to you. When they did let you out every... what was it... every month? Did you not see me try and plead with them to end your torture? Or did you simply block it all out and assume it was a trick to get me to look good in your eyes? I've always thought about you sister. I even admired your will to stay alive to the... point... where..." At this point, the girl trailed off and simply stared lifelessly at the floor. It seemed she was in thought, her mind racking itself for words for her to use. Should she tell Rekka this early about that? Probably not, it would be a bad idea. She would save that for a truly touching moment, although she wasn't sure if Rekka would let her live until then. If not... then they would be her dying words.

"Please understand sister. It is not that I did not try to help, but rather, I could not. You know how I was a meek, shy child who was afraid of everything. I didn't want to be in your position, but I wanted to help you regardless... Now that I remember... I always hated how weak I was back then... That's why I'm here now. To try and make you happy, to get stronger, and..."

The girl didn't finish her sentence. She just turned and stared blankly at Rekka.

Rekka Hecate
    Rekka Hecate

Coming Storms- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rekka Hecate 24th July 2014, 9:36 pm

She listened to her words that only further enraged her, she could not help because she would get attacked. She called that protecting her by protecting her own self as she spit into her sisters face disgusted she would even suggest that. She was weak this was true however Rekka would never forgive her or at least she never had any plans to. She left her alive to kill her later she did not leave her alive to get close. How could she when she wore the clothing they bought with the money her body paid for.

"I am sorry I was a busy being raped and beaten sorry if I couldn't see your meager attempts to save me, you said yourself you didn't want them to do the same to you. So you wore the clothing and ate the food with the money my body got them, that makes you just as guilty as them. You were weak but you never tried even once to set me free, my own powers released me from my torture no one else tried to save me not one legal mage. The good mages and politicians just entered the room and raped me over and over again not one choosing to go against the family."

She glared down at her sister as something unexpected happened tears began to fall from her eyes, she was so pissed at her sister yet she was crying. She moved to a nearby slamming her fist into the wall leaving a large hole, she hated her and everything about her but why did it hurt her heart so much to see her again.

"You are here to help me now, that's such a joke its another selfish side for you wanting my forgiveness. You want me to forget it ever happened like all my life was such a wonderful joy, well fuck you what did you do for me nothing except say you wanted to help me years later. You have no idea the pain I went through, do you know what it feels like to be raped over and over again... the pain slowly just making you wish you were dead yet unable to kill yourself. I wanted to die so many times, until I got my power and finally realized its the rest of this filthy world that needs to die."

Alstroemeria
    Alstroemeria

Player 

Post by Alstroemeria 25th July 2014, 12:26 am

Listening to what Rekka had to say, the girl slowly went deep into thought, her mind slowly understanding her position in her sister's eyes. She knew long ago that Rekka would hate her, but she only just now figured out that she would never again be able to fulfill her dream. The dream of being able to be sisters with Rekka again. Yet... she didn't seem to care, for some odd reason. The girl literally just shrugged and turned towards her sister again.

"Then I guess there is nothing I can do. And I'm sorry to say, but you'll have a very hard time actually killing me. You can tear me limb from limb, decapitate me, torture me to death... yet I'll always come back. Every time. I suggest you save your energy for when you know you'll really kill me, else it will all be in vain."

It was then that the girl realized she sounded like she had given up, like she knew what her fate was already. She was going to die by her sister's hand someday. There was no avoiding it, and she knew that it was impossible for it to not happen. Hopefully Rekka noticed it too, that she wasn't denying what was going to happen. She just hoped that she had more time. Her life was pitiful as it was, and she wanted to at least make it a little better. All she could do was pray and hope that she would be given that time.

"I suppose nothing I can do will sway your consciousness into my favor, so... I suppose I'll just ask you for more time. Time to live and find some purpose in my life, since you no doubt will find purpose in yours. In fact, I think you've already found it. But me... We both know you will be the one to end my miserable life, which is why I ask you to wait just a bit longer... Please sister. For both of us."

Rekka Hecate
    Rekka Hecate

Coming Storms- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rekka Hecate 25th July 2014, 7:45 pm

She heard her mention it being hard to kill her even if that was the case she would end her sisters life some day with her own hands. Her sister had said over and over again she wanted to help Rekka as she smiled she wanted to test just how loyal her sister would be as she motioned for her sister to follow her. If she really and truly wanted to offer Rekka help she would do anything she asked, as she smiled she was going to have fun showing her what it is like to be tortured and raped.

"Follow me you said you would do anything for me prove it to me sister, and maybe just maybe some day I can forgive you for allowing me to be violated at your luxury."

She would open a door as it seemed to be Rekka's room she would wait for her to enter before locking the door behind the two she went to move to grab something under her bed as she pulled out a nine tails whip. She smiled as she had a nasty plan in store for her sister, she may not die but she likely felt pain and suffering.

"Take all your clothing off and turn around, let me show you just a taste of what I went through the pain I felt and the suffering. Maybe once you feel just a small example of what I felt you can understand my pain and why I hate you."

Alstroemeria
    Alstroemeria

Player 

Post by Alstroemeria 25th July 2014, 8:31 pm

The girl happily obliged to Rekka's request, following her beloved sister to the room, only to find the door being locked behind both of them. It didn't take a genius to know that this wasn't going to be good, but despite knowing that she wasn't scared at all. She still wore the same blank expression, looking almost as if... well, as if she didn't care. It was because of the masks that followed her and were always hovering just out of her arm's reach. With a whim, she reached out and the red tengu mask floated into her slender, feminine hands. There was a few seconds of silence after Rekka's demands before the girl raised one of her hands and snapped her fingers. All five of her masks rose and flew towards Rekka, the one around her waist breaking off the chain to join the others as they all stopped to float harmlessly in front of the elder twin.

"Destroy these while I strip, sister. They act as emotional suppressants and, with them still intact, I would not feel your rage and hatred in full." she said as she reached out and grabbed one of the masks from in front of Rekka, specifically the red tengu one. Holding said mask in front of her with both hands, there was a moment of silence before she gripped it tightly and snapped it in half. No more than a second later, the mask slowly dissolved into a black mist that arose and entered the girl's body through her mouth and nostrils. There seemed to be no immediate effect, but the girl's face almost seemingly changed, if only a little. Her brow furrowed ever so slightly, and her lips began to quiver from the sudden emotional burst she felt. The only change in her eyes was that they slowly began to water.

Without any further delay, the girl reached up and slowly unbuttoned her turquoise blouse, each button slowly being undone by the girl's hands before the blouse opened and dropped to the floor. The bust that was revealed was just as big as Rekka's if not slightly bigger, and the girl's torso was clearly a little plush. The most interesting feature, however, were the seventeen scars that ran in seemingly random directions around her back. Facing away from Rekka and unclipping her bra from behind her, the girl blinked and a single tear rolled down her cheek.

"Whenever I asked if I could give you food or let you out of the closet so I could play with you... father would whip me relentlessly for an hour straight before sending me to my room and forcing me to starve for the rest of the day. I would wake up and be denied breakfast the next day. Whenever I didn't smile or laugh when a guest made a joke, or when I was given a present, he would do the same. The "presents" he gave me were often mundane things I didn't care about, so I would get whipped quite often because I didn't smile. My mind was too busy thinking of you. You were the only thing that made me smile. Not because you were getting raped but... but... because..."

The girl didn't finish her sentence. She simply continued removing her clothes. By now, one or two of her masks should have been broken by Rekka (the third having been broken by the girl), and a long stream of tears had rolled down both of her cheeks. She pulled down her pink dress and tossed it aside, her mouth now in the form of a visible frown, and her eyes looked surprisingly afraid.

"I just... wanted to help you... why do you..."

The fourth mask had been broken now, and the girl looked both horrified and extremely depressed. Yet still she obliged to Rekka's previous orders, and she pulled down her panties and socks, tossing both in the pile of clothes.

"W-Why do you hate me...? R-Rekka I-I... Why? I c-couldn't help but live in "l-luxury", because I was forced to bleed and c-cry and suffer like you i-if I didn't! J-Just..."

The fifth and final mask shattered, releasing the final black mist that entered the girl's body. She turned around to show Rekka her face, drenched in her tears as she looked at her so called "beloved" sister. She averted her eyes and sniffled as she shook her head, one of her arms reaching across her torso to hold and squeeze her forearm in meek shyness. She was blushing as she cried, mostly because she was embarrassed about how her sister was probably looking at her naked body. Her belly was a little plump from having been force fed by her parents, her thighs and legs also being quite plush for the same reasons. Her chest was big and plentiful, and her figure was curvaceous and attractive. She made sure that last part at least stayed over the course of her also somewhat miserable life, so her sister would have something nice to look at, despite probably hating her guts.

"I-I don't know why I'm talking. You don't care about me and you never will. There's nothing I can do to try and make you love me anymore except beg, and that's already proven to not work. J-Just go ahead. Torture me, k-kill me... do whatever you want sister, just know I... I-I... I love you Rekka, more than a sister should. WAY more than a sister should... I was hoping we could become one under... happier circumstances, but... I guess you just want me gone. Just one more time, I'm... I'm sorry I couldn't be a good sister to you. You deserve better."

Rekka Hecate
    Rekka Hecate

Coming Storms- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rekka Hecate 26th July 2014, 4:49 pm

She wanted to hurt her so bad but something was beginning to change as she saw the scars all across her sisters body, she doubted a coward like this could hurt herself in such a way. As the masks broke she cried more and more as she removed all of her clothing crying and saying Rekka hated her and she did. However she never realized the truth to why her sister never helped her, the terrifying truth she was just now discovering. She watched as her sister waited to be whipped but Rekka's hand could not move it began to shake looking at the marks, despite what she had been through her sister was also put through a different kind of torture. Finally Rekka began to cry hard as she dropped the whip rushing to her sister, the cruel hatred she felt was still going to be hard to remove but she knew she was wrong in this case. Her arms wrapped around her sister holding her tight, she began to kiss her sister on her head before she moved and placed her lips on her sisters before pulling away.

"I... did not know... this happened you cant blame me for not knowing I was chained into a small closet for years with no way of seeing and so many men raping me I had little time... to listen to sounds in the house..."

She continued to hold her tight as much of a cold hearted woman Rekka was this is the one case where her true feelings deep inside had came out. She never wanted to hate her twin sister and because they were twins she could tell her sister was not lying to her. She had a tell and she was certainly not lying right now.

"I am... sorry sister for what I put you through... they had to die though that terrible family of ours... maybe we... can be close but it will take me a long time to get over my hatred and I will still feel mad at times around you... I am willing to try to become family again... and maybe even closer if that's what you want."

Alstroemeria
    Alstroemeria

Player 

Post by Alstroemeria 26th July 2014, 5:58 pm

"I-I never blamed you, sister. I always expected you to hate me f-forever. I-I didn't expect that you would be h-hugging me so soon, if at all. I-I always thought you'd NEVER hug me, and that the only contact you'd make with me would be violent and painful, but... I-I'm not complaining." the girl said, now smiling as she hugged her sister in return. It was true that she was expecting Rekka to hate her for the rest of her life, but... this was a drastic turn of events. They were hugging now, much to the girl's surprise, but she still wasn't complaining. She loved her sister's warmth, and she hoped that Rekka loved her's as well. "I l-love you Rekka, more than anything else. I couldn't blame you for anything, even if I tried."

Finding her position a little cramped, the girl attempted to take a step back so she was in a better spot for hugging, but got her foot stuck on something and she fell backwards onto the bed with Rekka in tow. Fortunately, the bed was soft so their impact wasn't painful. The girl made a small meep and tightened her hug on Rekka in the process, making it seem like she was clinging onto her sister for dear life. A few seconds passed by and the girl quickly sat up to make sure her sister was okay, despite not knowing that she had probably made a very soft cushion for Rekka to land on.

"S-Sis, I'm so sorry! Are you okay?" she asked frantically. Her eyes looking up and down her sister, looking both afraid and worried. Worried that her sister might be hurt and afraid that Rekka might be mad at her. She seemed to be forgetting completely that she was completely clothless and right there for her sister to see, too, as she was too busy making sure Rekka wasn't mad at her. "I-I'm sorry..." she mumbled, her voice sounding both sad and scared. It appeared as if she was going to cry again, this time over just tripping over and pulling her sister down on top of her.

Rekka Hecate
    Rekka Hecate

Coming Storms- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rekka Hecate 26th July 2014, 7:17 pm

She listened to her sisters words as she held her in her arms however when her sister tried to step back she tripped causing them both to fall on the bed. Her heart was beating so fast as her sisters naked body pressed against hers, she was uninjured as her sister seemed to worry about that making her laugh some still it was nice to be close to her, however she still felt fear and doubt from her sister. She had to let her know she would not kill her and prove to her she was going to be fine now as Rekka lifted her head pulling her sister close before placing her lips passionately onto her sister. Her right hand sliding down the side of her naked sister moving over the scars she had, she pulled her lips away blushing some as she was unsure what to say or do.

"I.. I want you to know I don't plan to kill you anymore... I need your strength by my side though I have to have loyalty around me for my future plans. If... you want you can take my clothing off, it seems only fair you get to see my body as well since I have seen all of yours... and I like what I see...I do have... a lot of scars though... so don't freak out about them okay..."

She would continue to lay under her sister waiting to see what she would do, she was excited some she always had a attraction toward her sister. One that would be considered immoral and against everyone's beliefs. However her twisted ideal of what her sister had been doing all that time twisted her love to hate.

Alstroemeria
    Alstroemeria

Player 

Post by Alstroemeria 26th July 2014, 8:01 pm

The girl stopped worrying too much when she heard her sister laugh, making her just assume that everything was alright. And then the unexpected happened. She felt her head get pulled down and her lips press against her sister's. Her eyes opened wide in surprise, as she hadn't expected to get this far with Rekka so quickly, but she quickly melted in with it. The kiss, along with her sister's hand running down her bare sides, made her shiver in delight, and she couldn't help but moan a little happily into the kiss. It made her happy to know Rekka felt similarly to her, to the point where she would be crying herself a river if she wasn't trying to hold it back. And much to her dismay, the kiss ended and the two were allowed to breath once more. She could only pant as she smiled warmly down at her sister, her eyes watering from sheer joy now.

The mention of being allowed to take her sister's clothes off, as well as the mention of scars made the girl feel a mixture of joy and sorrow. She was happy she could finally see Rekka without clothes, but was quite sad about her scars. Still, it was to be expected, yet that didn't mean she couldn't feel bad about them. Even if she didn't cause them herself, she still felt guilty about the fact Rekka had scars. Slowly and sensually, the girl nodded and begun stripping her sister of her clothes. Rekka's shirt was off in no more than a few seconds, as were her pants. Both were discarded in the same pile of clothes that Mary's were in. The scars that Rekka had talked about made her frown deeply and look worriedly at her sister. They weren't a turn off to her in the slightest, but they still made her concerned. Just how rough had the men been when they... The girl shook her head and continued to remove Rekka's clothes. Her hands slowly and carefully reached behind her sister's back before unclipping her bra and tossing that aside. A few seconds passed where she found herself infatuated with her sister's chest, unable to take her eyes off of it.

"W-Wow..." she mumbled, her hands reaching up towards her sister's chest before she quickly shook her hand and pulled them away. She should ask first, but only after taking off the last article of "decency" Rekka had on. Blushing profusely, the girl reached down and slipped her thumbs around the sides of Rekka's panties before slowly pulling them down and off of her sister's legs. Now they were both naked, and she was feeling... kind of strange. Her cheeks turned a rosy pink when she blushed and she averted her eyes. What she was about to ask was incredibly embarrassing, she found, but she couldn't deny that she wanted it. She wanted it badly.

"R-Rekka now that we're, uhm... n-n-naked, c-can we... you know... u-uhm..." she asked shyly. It was becoming increasingly difficult to find the words for what she was trying to ask, but the general concept was floating around her head. She couldn't stop thinking about it either, and it made her feel a little funny. Her legs shuffled around a bit and she placed her hands on her sister's legs. "Can I-I make you feel... g-good? A-As an apology for being a bad s-sister. E-Even though I... haven't done that with anyone, that is. I-I was hoping I c-could save my first time... for you."

Rekka Hecate
    Rekka Hecate

Coming Storms- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rekka Hecate 26th July 2014, 9:23 pm

She watched as her sister began to take her clothing off running her hands along her scars, they were many to say the least but her sisters face also seemed very red. As she seemed like she wanted to grab Rekka's chest she simply smiled and laughed a bit. Her sister began to mutter words about doing it causing Rekka to get a coy smile, never had done it with anyone before and saved herself for Rekka. This certainly was interesting as all her clothing was finally removed she moved to pull her sister close again giving her a deep and passionate kiss her hand sliding down her back and back up again. She let her go as her sister had grabbed her legs wanting to make Rekka happy, she was going to teach her sister many things and show her how manipulative she had to be to survive in this world.

"I will teach you many things today, so make sure you learn but first you need to make your lover excited so go ahead and do what you think would feel good to me. I wont fake a reaction so if you are doing badly I will let you know my sister."

She smiled as her hand lightly rubbed her sisters slightly tubby belly, she had a lot more meat on her bones than Rekka did. That was to be expected however as she was force fed it seemed growing up when Rekka was chained in the closet. She was focused on one thing her sisters body in front of her as her hands slid up her waist right below her chest smiling and waiting for her sister to go to work.

-Fade to black-

Current date/time is 29th April 2024, 7:52 am