Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Two Demons Meet [Private / Social]

Taiga
    Taiga

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Archmage's Seal
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 650

Two Demons Meet [Private / Social] Empty Two Demons Meet [Private / Social]

Post by Taiga 7th January 2018, 9:12 am

Taehyung and Adramelech had been traveling around Fiore for quite some time, in fact they have always been on the move, never staying in one place for too long. When Tae was only a few weeks old, his parents summoned forth an entity from the Demon Realm to possess his body. Unfortunately for the Demon, Taehyung's soul was a lot stronger than had been anticipated and instead of being able to perform a full possession, the Demon was only capable of performing a half possession. That Demon, was Adramelech. Because the possession was a failure, the Demon turned on Taehyung's parents and killed them as punishment, leaving the boy without any family. From that point forward, both Taehyung's soul and the Demon's soul have been interchanging control of the human body and for a long time, whenever Adramelech took control of the body, he would kill those nearby, whether they were human or animal. However, this stopped when Taehyung was roughly six or seven years old. Although a Demon possessed his body, Tae was raised by an orphanage, teaching him out to read and write, the basic things that anyone would learn were taught to him. It was because of this education that he learned the difference between right and wrong, it was also because of this education that Taehyung turned to the Demon inside of him and stated: "If you kill anyone, I will kill myself". This would mean that Adramelech would also die. Although the two of them hate each other with a fiery passion, they have manage to keep themselves from killing each other and they can even have conversations with each other without getting too angry.

What is this place? The Demon asked from inside Taehyung as he stepped off of the train and onto the platform. "Its called: The Ace of Spades" He stated, stretching his arms out after the long train ride. "It is my first time being here-" He was cut off. Which means you are likely going to get lost. Taehyung frowned and looked out to the township, seeing various buildings but only one stood out among all the rest, a large castle. "From what I know, that is a guild hall for a well known guild. Saber-something." Adramelech yawned, clearly board by the information the boy was spitting out. Taehyung stepped off of the platform and onto the main street, not really paying attention to anything that was going around him directly and mostly looking for somewhere to eat. "I am starving."

"Starving are you?" A woman's voice asked from behind. Tae flinched in fright, whipping around quickly to see a rather beautiful, older woman who had just gotten off the platform herself. "You are not from around her are you?" She asked with a smile. "N-no, you can tell huh?" The woman chuckled and shook her head. "I just have a habit of reading people." Taehyung smiled, scratching the back of his head in shyness. "Oh, I see." The woman walked a little bit further so that she was standing beside him, point over to the far right in the distance. "You can find a bunch of restaurants down that street there and just in case you do not have a lot of money, they may offer for you to do a chore or to as payment." Taehyung took in this woman's words and smiled, bowing afterward as he began to set off into that direction. "Thank you miss. I really appreciate it." The woman didn't say anything else and instead just politely smiled and waved as the boy left.

"I like that woman, she was nice." Tae stated as he followed the woman's directions and into the street she had indicated. You humans disgust me. That was all Adramelech growled and soon fell silent afterwards. "By the way..." Taehyung began, walking down the street and looking from left to right at all the various different stores etc. "Do you even eat?" It was an odd question to ask but now that Tae thought about it, all the times that Adramelech would take over his body, the Demon never ate. "Or do you somehow live off of what I eat?" There was a sound of irritation from inside at the sound of Tae's stupid and unnecessary question. No, I do not eat and no I do not live off of what you eat. We have been in the same body for eighteen years and you ask that now? Taehyung did hear Adramelech's response but didn't say anything in return as he was already distract by the various sweets on display in the cake shop. His face was pressed against the glass, gleaming inside at what seemed like the last Lemon Meringue Pie, the side of his mouth drooling.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Kite Wilhelm
    Kite Wilhelm

Demon King

Demon King

Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Power Of Apocalypse
    Experience : 801,130

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Flame Demon Slayer
    Second Magic: NetherFlame Demon Slayer
    Third Magic:

Two Demons Meet [Private / Social] Empty Re: Two Demons Meet [Private / Social]

Post by Kite Wilhelm 22nd January 2018, 7:39 pm

Kite Wilhelm
    Faith won’t always save you. My flames will do that instead.

There was nothing to do around the guild hall, since taking down the elders and growing the guild with the help of Flamel and the seed of the Yggdrasil. He was lounging in his room aboard the of Tailspin in his bunk with his eyes focused on the ceiling with the beeping sounds and blinking lights of the Cockpit console was out of range of both his sight and his hearing. ”I need something to do.“ he said to no one in particular but still got a response from EDI, the on board AI that was installed as an assistant for the Demon slayer and has been his companion for years. "Captain If you are board here why don't you go patrol one of the neighboring realms? Perhaps there is something there for you to do." It was a good suggestion and Kite knew it but it wasn't something he really cared to do. He was in a state like if he were hungry but didn't know what he wanted to eat or in this case didn't know what he wanted to do. ”I am not sure about that. I could but lets leave something for the guild members to do, it just as much theirs to explore as it is mine.“ he yawned and placed a hand over his mouth to help stifle it a bit. "What about going to the Cargo Bay and getting in a training session?" Once again EDI provided the bored Guild Master a rather good idea but once again it wasn't what he wanted to do, ”I mean I could but it would be the third day in a row that I put an hour worth of work in.“ he dismissed the idea but slowly an idea popped into his head, something that he hadn't done in quite sometime now. ”I'm going to head into town.“ he hadn't walked the streets of Ace of Spades lately and had even smaller interaction with the people there. "Should I prep the ship and the warp tech?" The Tailspin had been equipped with something that let it go through its own portal to Fiore however Kite was planning a much more simple method, ”Nah that is fine. I am going to take a walk.“ he said as he sat up in his bed and swung his legs over in order to stand up. ”I'll be back in a bit EDI.“ he climbed up the ladder and made his way to the cargo bay where he exited the ship down the ramp. ”Ace of Spades... this will be fun.“

He said as he walked through the leygate that pushed him into the Red Dragon inn's room that was designated for Sabertooth Members only. This inn had served as a save haven for the members of the guild while the Yggdrasil and its portals were being stabilized for safe usage. He walked through the inn headin for the exit and got nothing but stares from the patrons of the inn. They all knew who he was, he was the savior of Ace of Spades during the Elder's attack but he kept himself far from the people. There were still casualties from when Sabertooth's guild hall fell and while he did all that he could do he felt that he was held responsible for not being able to save all of them by the very people who he saved. He exited the Inn and was out on the main street and thats when he felt it, a sensation that only ever meant one thing,
    ”There is a demon in Ace of Spades.“ he said to himself concentration on the feeling trying to trace it.
    ”Looks like today got very interesting indeed.“ he started walking in the direction that the sensation was coming from but something was off about it. The demon's presence was potent so it wasn't by any means a half demon but it felt watered down like it wasn't all there. While he was lost in thought he would not notice the fellow standing speaking seemingly to himself while staring at the contents of a cake shop and would accidentally bump into him.
    ”I'm sorry young man....“ he said to boy but took notices of the presence and it came from the person.
    ”You're not from around here are you?“ he would ask casually not showing his hand. If there was a demon in the boy he would want to deal with it easily and swiftly as possible.

”“
    tag: --- // words: --- // theme: ---

Notes:
    this is dummy text
    Spoiler:
    Made by Ravana

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Two Demons Meet [Private / Social] Gvf4gD8
    Taiga
    Taiga

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Archmage's Seal
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 650

Two Demons Meet [Private / Social] Empty Re: Two Demons Meet [Private / Social]

Post by Taiga 28th January 2018, 2:26 am

Taehyung's face was practically glued to the window of the sweets shop and he continued to stare at the last Lemon Meringue Pie, not actually taking notice of all the other customers in the shop staring at him with disgust. Your drooling. Adramelech stated in a monotone voice, clearly unimpressed with the young boys current actions. Tae managed to pull himself away from the glass and used the back of his right hand to wipe the drool from his chin. "I want that pie." He stated, his other hand already reaching down into the pocket of his pants in search of jewels. You have nothing. You are broke. Idiot. The demon stated which issued Tae to take his hand back out of his pocket. "Maybe I can offer to wor-mph." Taehyung was suddenly knocked to the ground in front of the shop and fell to the floor with a thud. He let out a soft 'umph' as if the wind had be taken out of him and turned around to see what happened.

Taehyung looked at the man standing over him and his cheeks instantly turned red, partly due to embarrassment but also partly because the young man in front of him was incredibly attractive which also made Tae very shy. "I-its fine." The boy said nervously when the man apologized and began to climb to his feet, dusting himself off and checking his forearms and elbows for any scratches from the ground. There was none thankfully but it was still better to make sure. Taehyung bent forward and offered the man a bow as he too was apologetic. "I-it was my fault. I-I shouldn't have been standing in the way." The boy responded, freezing as he continued to stand in a bowed position when he heard a deep and internal grow coming from the demon inside him. Taehyung continued to stand there, bowing forward but questioning the demon as to why he was growling, but no answer.

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 6:04 am