Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Duel ~ Ebony Vs Zenshin

Leapflight
    Leapflight

Cosmic Fairy

Cosmic Fairy

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Ariel's Descent
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Self-taught
    Experience : 100,337.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Space/Cosmic Magic
    Second Skill: Light Dragon Slayer (2nd Gen)
    Third Skill:

Duel ~ Ebony Vs Zenshin Empty Duel ~ Ebony Vs Zenshin

Post by Leapflight 7th July 2014, 2:49 am

A girl lay on her back, embedded within the glistening green grass that sparkled as the sun touched its leaves. Red, orange, pink and burgundy filled the sky, revealing a burst of colours into the horizon.

A girl’s crimson eyes could be seen staring up at the clouds, her hand tucked behind her head as she rolled over onto her stomach, staring at the blue thing in front of her.

Atlas, when did I fall asleep… She asked the creature, who flew into the air, the erupted sky behind him. Hmm, I dunno, a few hours ago. We were waiting for that mage, the Guildmasterof Sabertiger or something. Ebony laughed, Sabertooth. she corrected, as she saw Atlas sigh.

I remember him, he was with Heero that time, right? We met him. Ebony nodded, she had accepted his challenge to a duel, not a serious one, but one to see who would win something of great value, a cake. I mean, if it was her way,she would've done a bake off; but who would not accept a challenge with cake involved.

She rested her head on the grass once more, turning back onto her back only to levitate in the air, the sun on her face making her smile. She looked like one of those weird girls in the magician shows, laying there in the air with nothing underneath her. Kind of weird actually.

I’ll just lay here until he comes… Hmm… Sunbaking… Baking…Cookies…Mmm… As she drifted back into sleep.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Neptune
    Guild : N/A
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Dungeon Tokens : 9
    Experience : 263,160

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Knight of Space
    Second Skill: Paladin's Armaments
    Third Skill:

Duel ~ Ebony Vs Zenshin Empty Re: Duel ~ Ebony Vs Zenshin

Post by King Zenshin 7th July 2014, 4:47 am

Zenshin had received an offer from the ex-guild master of Fairy Tail, an offer that the cunning girl knew he couldn't resist. She offered him some cake if she had one, and not just any cake, her cake. Of course he would have to get her a cake if he lost, but this was the same girl who could taste the slightest inconsistency and blunder when it came to pastries, it was too good an offer to pass up. At least, those were the rumors behind the "Master Pastry Chef" as soon referred to her as, it's a good thing I challenged her to a duel instead of a bake off... With a title like that, I think my chances would be better with fighting her SS-Ranked magic he thought with a look on his face that was full of disregret for making the right decision. When he arrived, he found the girl sun baking in a place he knew all too well. This was where Aegis brought him when he was learning the magic of recreation.

"Hey Ebony, good to see you again." he said with a smile before recreating his katana, the Memory, at his side and leaned against the trunk of a tree. "Since I don't really like keeping people waiting, I'll let you have the first strike. You know, ladies first and all of that. I also want to see what kind of magic you have. I heard it was some kind of variation in the astral archetype, but I could be wrong about that" he said to the girl before grabbing his sheath tightly with his left hand. Zen planned on using the style of katana that he hadn't planned on using until this fight, but apparently was quite popular. The Iaido style would hopefully yield better results than his straight "cutting" style he had just been using until now.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Missions Completed
    100 Year: 1
    10 Year: 1
    S-Ranked: 1
    A-Ranked: 4
    B-Ranked: 4
    D-Ranked: 3
    Event Experience: 57,562.5
    Dungeon Experience: 2,325
    Total Experience: 263,160

Character / Vincent Gauss
    Primary Magic / Knight of Space
    Secondary Magic / Paladin's Armaments
    History & Notebook | Bank
    Golden Lacrima | Expires 7/9/2019
    Leapflight
    Leapflight

Cosmic Fairy

Cosmic Fairy

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Leapflight 9th July 2014, 12:47 am

"Hey Ebony, good to see you again." A voice could be heard from the distance as Ebony opened her eyes, squinting at the bright sun that shun in her eyes. "Oh hi Zen!" Her voice was half asleep as she sat up, still hovering in the air as she pushed her crimson locks out of her face, trying not to yawn.

"Since I don't really like keeping people waiting, I'll let you have the first strike. You know, ladies first and all of that. I also want to see what kind of magic you have. I heard it was some kind of variation in the astral archetype, but I could be wrong about that" Ebony nodded, closing her eyes as she took a deep breath in. "Sorry, I'm still half asleep. Yeah, I use some type of Spacial Magic. You use some sort of recreation, correct?" She knew very little of his magic, which to her, seemed quite a disadvantage. Zenshin however, seemed to know as little as she did, which made her feel a little more confident especially since there was cake on the line.

"Remember, the winner treats the other to a cake of their choice, who knows, maybe we can even go to a noodle place, it seems it's going to rain this afternoon."
    She looked up in the sky, sighing softly as Atlas jumped on her head. Want me to join in this battle? Ebony shook her head, I'd rather you not.

She looked up at Zenshin, "Before we begin, would you mind not using Pets and Weapons? I'd like to practice my magical abilities. "
    Truth was, she had no weapons, as for pets, she liked to keep Atlas as safe as possible, and the Guildmaster of Sabertooth seemed quite dangerous. She hadn't even used half her spells more than once, mostly because her magic was so destructive which made this a perfect time to practice them.

She stood up, placing her feet on the ground as she lifted her hands in the air, ready for Zenshin's attack.  "Also, thanks for your offer but age always goes before beauty"
    She grinned, her eyes frozen into his. Let's see what he's made of.

King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Zenshin 9th July 2014, 1:46 am

"Sure, I think I can agree to that. However, I can't promise not to use my "weapon" as you put it, as it's my right arm. That would put me at quite the disadvantage, though I'll keep the sheath on it so it won't get any hotter than a normal arm. The only difference is that it'll be made of an alloy as opposed to flesh and bone" he said as he recreated his sword, the memory, on his side, attached to a belt on his coat. "I also don't have a problem going first, if you insist. But I hope you're ready for anything" Zen told the younger mage as he bent his knees slightly to deepen his stance. With his left hand gripped around the katana's sheath, he unclicked the blade with his thumb and quickly pulled it out in a horizontal arc while bursting mana into his right arm for a split second, increasing the speed of the attack to such a degree that a  large wave of "sharp wind" was sent at his opponent relatively quickly. Right after his wave would be sent out, he would cock his shoulder back as far as he could and throw his blade as quickly as he could at the ex-guildmaster, aiming for her chest. Of course, he she dodged it he would lose a sword, so he had a contingency. While he cocked his shoulder back, he had also sneakily tied one of his mana strings to the hilt of the blade, allowing him to manipulate it or send it back to his hand should she do something that would otherwise cause him to miss. Your move, girly

Magic Used:

Last edited by Zenshin on 14th July 2014, 11:04 am; edited 2 times in total

Missions Completed

Secondary Magic / Paladin's Armaments
    History & Notebook | Bank
    Golden Lacrima | Expires 7/9/2019
    Leapflight
    Leapflight

Cosmic Fairy

Cosmic Fairy

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Leapflight 14th July 2014, 1:44 am

"I also don't have a problem going first, if you insist. But I hope you're ready for anything" Ebony grinned, Oh I'm ready~ She started to hover in the air, her arms raised, ready for Zenshin to attack. Please be closed ranged magic, please be close range magic. She thought as she watched him pull out his katana as a large burst of some type of magic came towards her. Oh shiz. She looked to her left to see a tree about twenty meters away, using her light speed to move out of the way she sped towards the tree, watching Zen as a sword came flying towards her. Great, I can't do anything now. Her mind ran through her spells as she grinned. 

She quickly lifted her hands, a magic seal appearing on her right hand as beams of white light surrounded her, Al Na'ir, she said softly as blinding light filling the atmosphere around her. She held up the sword made of light as it parred with Zen's sword he sent at her. She sighed, pushing it back towards Zen not knowing it had a string on it. "Star Steps" she called as she walked into the air on small golden stars, standing around 10 meters in the air as she waited for Zen's next attack. I need to know more before I can attack him.

Hp: 100%
    Mp: 90%
    spells used:

King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Zenshin 14th July 2014, 1:11 pm

She deflected his weapon with one of her own, a sword made of light. "Light magic? Huh. I guess you won't have much trouble seeing my next attack coming then, haha!" he said with a smirk while planning his next attack. She's on the defensive, and with a spell like that, I'd say she's trying a little hard not to get hit. Thankfully she's not out range for a linkstep, so I think I'll pull a bit of a trick. he thought while observing the stars under his opponent's feet. Leyline Refraction he thought while driving an immense amount of mana into surrounding leylines, fracturing them and leaking them so that a refracting effect was created at the same time as he linkstepped behind her. This essentially made it so that it appeared as if he moved slightly to the side and was staring at her.

Katana in hand, he teleported behind the cake loving mage who was standing on stars and attempted to pierce through her back where her left lung would be while solidifying the leylines in the air below him as a platform so he wouldn't fall to his doom. As soon as he would attack, his "clone" would disappear, but he would also be in the middle of the attack, giving the mage very little time if any to react to what he was about to do. Let's see how you react to me getting up close and personal ex-guild master of Fairy Tail he thought as his weapon thrusted forward, closer and closer to her back.

Missions Completed