Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Duel of the Storm (Duel/ Yazuki Yoshino & Aera Tylidae)

Lilim
    Lilim

Heaven's Traitor

Heaven's Traitor

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Warrior's Heart
    Position : None
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,225

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Takeover: Heaven's Traitor & Hell's Exile (W.I.P.)
    Second Magic: 2nd Gen Shadow Dragon Slayer (W.I.P,)
    Third Magic:

Duel of the Storm (Duel/ Yazuki Yoshino & Aera Tylidae) Empty Duel of the Storm (Duel/ Yazuki Yoshino & Aera Tylidae)

Post by Lilim 16th February 2017, 11:51 pm

After a while, I pulled myself out of the cave, and called for Yazuki, or as he called himself first, Raijin. I walked out a distance, at least a mile or so, and stood there. I left a note on the side of his cavern wall, stating: "While I have no intention of turning you into anything resembling authority, I still have a request of you. I'd like to see the resolve you hold in following your path, of following your own brand of justice. I won't stop you, or help you along your path, but I must see what power drives you. Meet me about a mile away from your cavern, straightforward from the mouth of the cave, and then right. I wish to duel you, plain and simple. I'm not the most powerful, but I'm the most willing to help you. If you're willing, meet me. Aera Tylidae"
    I made myself comfortable against a time-marbled pillar of stone that sat against one of the canyon walls, and waited.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Duel of the Storm (Duel/ Yazuki Yoshino & Aera Tylidae) Z8lAzQC
    Yazuki Yoshino
    Yazuki Yoshino

God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Demon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Backed by Prophecy
    Guild : Black Rose
    Cosmic Coins : 3
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: 3rd Gen Thunder Demon Slayer
    Second Magic: LOCKED
    Third Magic:

Duel of the Storm (Duel/ Yazuki Yoshino & Aera Tylidae) Empty Re: Duel of the Storm (Duel/ Yazuki Yoshino & Aera Tylidae)

Post by Yazuki Yoshino 18th February 2017, 9:06 pm

Yazuki slowly walked in the direction that Aera had left. He had the note with him, but he wasn't prepared to duel if thats what she was looking for. Fairy Tail was just a burning reminder of what he had walked into because he wanted to be around his brother, nothing more. As he approached he stopped some distance way from Aera, and spoke calmly.

"The motivation that drives me? Duel? You do realize I am nothing like Fernus claimed and I don't just rush into fighting someone. I had no intention of returning Fernus's aggression, dueling for sport is something I don't do anymore. I have changed too much, and I rather only fight that which has caused trouble. Fairy Tail is not a good fit for my persona to be honest, but my brother is there, though now he thinks I am dead. I have no quarrel with you, so please, what do you need to know of me."

Yazuki was ready for whatever came his way, but he stood there, not wanting to come to a battle with someone he had only just met. This felt awkward to him

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Duel of the Storm (Duel/ Yazuki Yoshino & Aera Tylidae) CF9ovLk
    Props to Marshy

Duel of the Storm (Duel/ Yazuki Yoshino & Aera Tylidae) Asmpgx10
    Lilim
    Lilim

Heaven's Traitor

Heaven's Traitor

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Warrior's Heart
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 1,225

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Takeover: Heaven's Traitor & Hell's Exile (W.I.P.)
    Second Magic: 2nd Gen Shadow Dragon Slayer (W.I.P,)
    Third Magic:

Duel of the Storm (Duel/ Yazuki Yoshino & Aera Tylidae) Empty Re: Duel of the Storm (Duel/ Yazuki Yoshino & Aera Tylidae)

Post by Lilim 19th February 2017, 2:21 am

"I know that you're not as Fernus, that imbecile, labeled you. I've just found that when two people clash, fist to fist, weapon to weapon, they get to know a person better. I don't wish to break you of your code, but I must know. I'm sorry. This isn't personal, I just have to know. Please, prepare yourself." I threw my arm out, and from the tattoo that travels down it, my Odachi came into being, sheath in hand. I turned to the side, and kept my posture, and looked towards him, beckoning him forth. As i stood astride from  him, the winds blew down the canyon walls, breeding a tense atmosphere into an already tense mood. I hung my head, and whispered: "Like winds, we live and die within one moment. We are one." Before launching myself at him, weapon being drawn... 

Duel of the Storm (Duel/ Yazuki Yoshino & Aera Tylidae) Z8lAzQC

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 3:58 pm