Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Take Care Of My Baby! [Mission - Solo]

Hikachu
    Hikachu

Grand Duelist

Grand Duelist

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Rainbow- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Position : None
    Guild : ɢᴀʀᴏᴜ ᴋɴɪɢʜᴛs
    Cosmic Coins : 6
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 212.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ❅ ᴀʀᴄᴛɪᴄ ɴᴇᴍᴇsɪs
    Second Skill: ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ
    Third Skill:

Take Care Of My Baby! [Mission - Solo] Empty Take Care Of My Baby! [Mission - Solo]

Post by Hikachu 29th June 2014, 11:28 pm

Spoiler:

Taking slow deep breaths, Hika tightened her grip on the hem of her shirt and pressed the door bell. She could hear the loud ring echoing through the house. Within a few seconds, the door flew open and she was already facing a tall, slim woman staring down at her. "Um, I'm here to-"
    "Come on in," The woman cut her off after glaring down at her from head to toe. Hika shuffled nervously inside the house, following the woman's lead. She stopped walking abruptly and turned to face Hika. "So, just in case you didn't know little girl, me and my husband will be out of town and I need you to take care of my baby. We'll be back before 10pm. Make him sleep. And that's it," Hika blinked and watched her strode out of the house. A gentle tap on her back startled her. A young gentleman dressed in a suit smiled down at her, "Good luck, kid. Mind you, though, our baby's inhumane." And so, he waved goodbye as Hika smiled lightly and bowed.

It was then she saw the little baby on the couch, flailing his arms and legs. She wasn't truly a fan of children but she does love them. Hika bent down and sat on the floor to reach his eye level. "D'aww! You're such a cute little-" Her words were, yet, cut off again by a slap across her cheek. She sighed as the baby giggled. This is really going to be a tough day.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Take Care Of My Baby! [Mission - Solo] JhB4MAf

Profile | Magic | History | Vault

theme | battle theme

Hikachu
    Hikachu

Grand Duelist

Grand Duelist

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Rainbow- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Take Care Of My Baby! [Mission - Solo] Empty Re: Take Care Of My Baby! [Mission - Solo]

Post by Hikachu 30th June 2014, 1:31 am

Hika took a glance at the clock. 6pm. I still have at least 4 more hours. Well, time to get working. She turned around to face the baby. A puddle started forming between the baby's legs. "Uh. Pee? Oh my god," Hika quickly lifted up the baby from the couch and sped towards the bathroom. "Stop peeing! Holy crap." Hika whined and started taking off his diapers to change into a new one. Her shirt started getting wet. She stared down at her herself and stood still. As still as a statue. "You ... You peed on my shirt?!" She growled and the baby laughed. And now, she was covered in baby's pee. She didn't have any extra clothes and she couldn't take her shirt off either. Hika could wash it off but, she was still going to reek of pee.

Hika set the baby down on the couch again and started to wipe the puddle on the couch. She gave the baby a glare and scowled at him. The baby just laughed. A few seconds later, Hika broke in laughter as well and both of them were laughing their heads off, for no reason. The baby was definitely cute but he was really naughty at the same time.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

theme | battle theme

Hikachu
    Hikachu

Grand Duelist

Grand Duelist

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Take Care Of My Baby! [Mission - Solo] Empty Re: Take Care Of My Baby! [Mission - Solo]

Post by Hikachu 30th June 2014, 2:30 am

Hika finally finished wiping off the stain on the couch. She leaned on her elbow and stared at the baby. "Now, let's go to sleep, shall we?" The baby started wailing as soon as she mentioned the word 'sleep'. He started crying so loud that Hika almost thought her ears were going deaf. "ARGH OKAY OKAY. HERE HAVE THIS. She handed him her lollipop and the baby immediately stopped crying. How am I going to make him sleep? Hika sighed and buried her face between her arms.

The baby grabbed her hand, making her look up at him. He pointed at the Television behind her. "Ooh, so you wanna watch cartoons?" Hika raised an eyebrow and smirked. The baby sat on her lap as they watched Tom and Jerry together. But, the quiet moments did not last long. Clang! Hika awoke to the sound of the dishes shattering. She didn't even realize when or how she had fallen asleep but that aside, the baby wasn't on her lap anymore. She rushed into the kitchen to find the baby pulling a cat's tail with all his might. The cat was shrieking, it's eyes almost bulged out of their sockets. "Oh my god, baby, let him goooo," She quickly slid towards him, right before the cat turned, scratched her arm and escaped away. "Like what you did?" Hika sighed, receiving a giggle from him.

theme | battle theme

Hikachu
    Hikachu

Grand Duelist

Grand Duelist

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Hikachu 30th June 2014, 4:11 am

"Baby, let's go to bed ...? I'll give you many chocolates and lollipops, okay?" Hika pleaded, hoping that the baby would agree to sleep this time. And it was already 8pm. Whoo. Time flies fast. Tears began to pool in his eyes. Hika sighed, "Fine fine. Then, what do you want me to do? Entertain you again?" The baby rubbed his tears away and giggled. "I could tell you a story if you want to listen," Hika smirked, earning a grin from him. Then, I'll put him to bed. Fair enough. Mwahaha. She mentally jumped around in joy. And so she began the story of Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, "Once upon a time, in a faraway land, ..."

A few minutes later, the baby punched her in the eye and scowled at her. "Whut. Ow! You don't like the story?" Hika groaned and concealed the 'punched' eye with her hand. The baby shook her head wildy. "But you don't need to hit me. Jesus." Hika laid sprawled on the mattress, "My goodness. How should I make you sleep?" She searched for a bar of chocolate in her pocket in stuffed it into her mouth. She never thought it'd be this hard to make a child sleep, not to mention the other stuffs like, feeding him and etcetera.

theme | battle theme

Hikachu
    Hikachu

Grand Duelist

Grand Duelist

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Hikachu 30th June 2014, 4:47 am

Hika snapped her fingers loudly, making the baby startled. "We'll go get ice-cream and some coffee before your parents come back home. How does that sound?" The baby giggled as Hika lifted him up and quickly rushed out of the house. She was supposed to make the baby sleep but she ended up getting ice-cream with him. If his parents found out, she would be truly doomed. Her arms started to ache. Though the baby was quite small, he was heavy. As soon as she entered a cafe, she set him on a chair. "Don't cause trouble again, okay?" Hika quickly ordered a cup of mocha and an ice-cream.

"AH! MY GOD!" A woman shrieked. All the dishes and cups came tumbling down the ground. Hika quickly turned to look and saw the baby under the reclined table. He had made the table fall with his inhumane strength. She gasped and rushed towards the table. "Young missy, are you his baby-sitter? Look what he's done!" The woman yelled.
    "I'm sorry. That was my fault. I let him out of my sight. I'm sorry," Hika apologized sincerely and bowed a million times for causing such chaos. She carried the baby and scurried out of the cafe. "You embarrassed me in front of people, kiddo," Hika frowned but broke into laughter. "Don't let your parents know about this."

theme | battle theme

Hikachu
    Hikachu

Grand Duelist

Grand Duelist

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Hikachu 30th June 2014, 5:11 am

"Now, it's really time for you to go to sleep," Hika slumped her shoulders. From the corner of her eyes, she saw a guitar standing in the corridor. She smirked. Maybe this might get him to sleep. Last chance. God bless me. She stood up and grabbed the guitar. "Do you like listening to music? I could sing some songs for ya," The baby just stared at her, eyes wide. Hika smiled and began tuning the guitar. "Frère Jacques. Are you sleeping? Are you sleeping? Brother John....~" And so, she sang as slowly as she could. She played 'London Bridge' the next and he finally fell asleep on the couch, much to her joy.

Hika carried him to his bedroom, and after a couple of minutes later, she heard the unlocking sound of the door knob. Perfect. "Where's our baby? Is he asleep?" was the first question that the baby's mother asked.
    "Yes. He's in his bedroom,"
    The lady smiled slightly, a satisfied look on her face. "Well done, little girl. You ain't that bad." The lady sniffed. "By any chance, did he peed on you?" That made Hika laugh. She nodded. "Take a shower when you get back home. As I promised, here are the jewels for you. Well then, bye!" Hika bowed politely at the couple and strode out of the house. Today was one hell of a tiring day.

theme | battle theme

Post by Guest 1st July 2014, 3:20 am

Approved

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 8:20 pm