Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Take Care Of My Baby [Mission/Solo]

Kona
    Kona

Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Honor
    Position : None
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 175

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Summoning: CS
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Take Care Of My Baby [Mission/Solo] Empty Take Care Of My Baby [Mission/Solo]

Post by Kona 18th July 2015, 8:57 am

Job Description:

The girl smiled at the old man in front of her. Her soft smile made the old man return a smile. They were playing chess at the balcony of the tiny café' shop that is situated opposite of the hotel she is staying for a short trip. The girl already know how the game is going to end, afterall playing chess is a child play for her. Nevertheless, she acted innocent while enjoying a chit chat with the old man. The man was telling her about his youth and turned out he was a mage from Sabertooth, an ex-mage. He mentioned a place where the missions are posted on the notice board.

After sun set, the game ended and Kona left with a bow and a promise that she will play with him again before leaving the town. The girl went to the place which the old man mentioned, a small dark alley in the middle of the Magnolia town. Indeed, there was a board with many papers pinned on it. There were many missions that interested the girl but she was quite magic-less at the moment so she decided to choose something safe. She found the mission that was written "Take care of the baby" She thought, The baby can't be that bad, right? The girl didn't know it was so wrong of her to think of that way.
    [WC: 231]
    [PC: 1/5]

Last edited by Kona on 18th July 2015, 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Take Care Of My Baby [Mission/Solo] Sig310
    l Kona l l CS l l Dee l l Bank l
    Completed Mission: D:6/8 C:0 B:0 A:0
    Kona
    Kona

Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Take Care Of My Baby [Mission/Solo] Empty Re: Take Care Of My Baby [Mission/Solo]

Post by Kona 18th July 2015, 9:14 am

The girl followed the direction according to the map which can only be considered as a baby's drawing. Thankful to the disastrous drawing, the girl took longer than was needed to get to the destination. After circles and circles of rounds, she found the house at last. The girl knocked the door and the lanky woman in a red cocktail dress opened the door. She asked if the girl was for the nanny job, she just nodded her head and the woman squealed in happiness shouting at his gigantic husband in tuxedo that they can actually go to the party at last. They kept reminding the girl how the baby was notorious and naughty. They also mentioned that the baby was inhumane. Who would say that to their own baby? The girl thought. Nevertheless, she gave a polite smile at them and told them to forget about the baby and enjoy their night.

The girl looked at the boy, he seemed hyper and active and there was a glint of playfulness in his eyes. The girl was ready for whatever the prank he was going to pull. Afterall, she ain't a normal nanny, she is a Celestial nanny. She was pranked by the spirits in the past.

[WC: 208]
    [PC: 2/5]

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Kona
    Kona

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Take Care Of My Baby [Mission/Solo] Empty Re: Take Care Of My Baby [Mission/Solo]

Post by Kona 18th July 2015, 9:22 am

The girl eyed the baby boy like an hawk, she made sure the boy did not go to the kitchen due to the even that his mother Katy told her. She was told that the boy once took a knife and nearly cut his cute little fingers off, quoting the mom. The boy was bouncing up and down on the sofa, whining that he want something to eat. The girl gave a warm smile that could melt anyone and due to the girl's petite figure, the baby did not think the girl could actually stop him. She did not speak a word but she went to the kitchen and found it was a mess, she quickly took all the sharp things and put it in the cupboard and took a pan to cook an omelet for the baby to eat.

Although, the girl was cooking, she was also not taking her eyes off the baby. So was the baby, he was also returning the stare towards her, as if challenging her that he would indeed win. She shrugged a bit and placed an omelet on the plate and fed the baby. The baby must be hungry because he shut his whining mouth and gobbled the whole plate. The girl gave a thumbs up at the baby and asked if he wanted to play.  

[WC: 224]
    [PC: 3/5]

Kona
    Kona

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Kona 18th July 2015, 8:42 pm

The girl remembered her mission was to make the baby sleep too or else she won't be getting her reward. That's a no no, she thought. So, she decided it was making the baby play hard that he felt tired and fell asleep or she made the baby bored and made his dozed off. However, she knew if she made the baby bored, the baby would just cause a ruckus. Thus, she called the baby and asked if he wanted to play cards with her. Don't misunderstand the word cards, the girl was not referring to poker or such. The baby is too young to play those.

"Cards?" the baby asked confused.

The girl nodded her head and explained, "You see these cards?" she asked as she showed the pack of colorful cards to the boy that she brought with her everywhere.

The boy tilted his head and nodded, his eyes greedily looking at the cards. The cards were quite alluring to the baby due to the rainbow glowing colors on it.

"So, there are many ways to play with this. One, you can run and I will throw this card to your hands straight. You have to run around so I cannot aim right. Next is we can throw the cards together like throwing darts," she explained.

The game was actually so boring in the girl's opinion but making the baby run away might be a great way to tire the boy and she knew her hands will never miss the target even if the baby was running away at full speed. Plus, she can train her hand skills.

[WC: 270]
    [PC: 4/5]

Kona
    Kona

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Kona 18th July 2015, 8:58 pm

The baby jumped and down, excitedly shouting "I will run, you throw."

The girl just smirked inside and gave a small smile at the baby, "Sure, no problem. Ready whenever you are," she sing-songed.

The baby rushed towards the living room and in case he damaged the things there, the girl removed all the breakable stuffs and moved them towards the storage room. She will replaced them after the baby was asleep. Then, she sat on the sofa at the corner, and shuffled her cards while waiting for the baby to notice her. She realized talking less is better because the baby became more talkative when somebody talks. The baby noticed the girl and he started running around, making the girl smiled and threw one card straight into the foam board, that the baby was running with using the shield. The baby's mouth widened in surprise, as if he could not believe it and started to run again while increasing his speed.

The girl just laughed softly at his innocent act. Afterall, he is just a baby she thought. They continued that game for about half an hour and her pack of cards were gone all stuck on the board, the cards were thrown accurately, that it made a shape of heart. The girl was satisfied with her work of art and the fact that the baby was tired and bored already, her both aim succeed. She can see the boy yawning.

The girl sang a lullaby with her sweet voice, causing the baby to close his eyes slowly and fell asleep at last. The girl then, carried the baby to his bedroom and wrapped him with his blanket and closed the bedroom door quietly. Later, she replaced all the stuffs she moved from the living room to its own place and she retracted all her cards and put it on the living room as a present for the baby. Since the baby was not so notorious as she was expecting. Just then, the door opened, the woman Katy and her husband returned, a little bit drunk.

"Is my little angle asleep?" she slurred. The girl nodded and the husband went to check in and when he confirmed it, the woman gave the girl a packet of jewels, "This is it. Thanks. Will call you again when we are out," the woman said.

The girl just gave a small smile at both of them and with a little bow, she walked out of the house with jewels that she deserved. She sighed a bit, she was tired too, taming the baby was not as easy as she had in mind. Whatever, at least I earned some jewels, I needed to buy some items and I can get my way to Clover town, she thought and with a light steps of happiness, she walked back to her hotel to take a beauty sleep that she needed.

[WC: 486]
    [PC: 5/5]

Hikachu
    Hikachu

Grand Duelist

Grand Duelist

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Rainbow- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Guild : ɢᴀʀᴏᴜ ᴋɴɪɢʜᴛs
    Cosmic Coins : 6
    Experience : 212.5

Character Sheet
    First Magic: ❅ ᴀʀᴄᴛɪᴄ ɴᴇᴍᴇsɪs
    Second Magic: ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ
    Third Magic:

Post by Hikachu 18th July 2015, 9:04 pm

Take Care Of My Baby [Mission/Solo] YdROJZD

Take Care Of My Baby [Mission/Solo] JhB4MAf

Profile | Magic | History | Vault

theme | battle theme

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 9:53 am