Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Take Care of My Baby! (Mission/Solo)

Katarina
    Katarina

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Eagle Vision
    Position : None
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Take Care of My Baby!  (Mission/Solo) Empty Take Care of My Baby! (Mission/Solo)

Post by Katarina 14th August 2015, 4:00 pm

Mission Information:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Katarina
    Katarina

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Take Care of My Baby!  (Mission/Solo) Empty Re: Take Care of My Baby! (Mission/Solo)

Irene raised an eyebrow, staring at the job request in front of her. Hell no, was all the girl could think. The request that she had randomly selected and already replied to was... a babysitting job? Why did they need a mage for this, anyways? The raven haired girl’s expression deepened from a slight frown to a murderous expression. She didn’t like children-- at all. They were loud, annoying, complained all the time... and there were plenty of other reasons. Sighing out loud to herself, Irene stomped through the hallway, knowing that her roommate wouldn’t be around at this time of day. The young mage was free to do as she pleased... and therefore, she had taken the opportunity to laze around this morning. But somehow, she didn’t have enough money to pay for her rent this month; an annoyance that was brought to her attention right in the middle of a nap that she had been looking forward too since last week. The echoey knocking on the door had disrupted her sleep.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Katarina
    Katarina

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Take Care of My Baby!  (Mission/Solo) Empty Re: Take Care of My Baby! (Mission/Solo)

Sighing, Irene shook away the memory and instead glared at the slip of paper.  She really had no choice at this point-- the girl had already sent the client a message that said she would be there, that she was accepting the job.  What an idiot she was... not even bothering to check the details of the job before taking it.  Flopping over onto a nearby sofa, Irene’s misery seemed to pool around her until finally, the girl’s eyes snapped open and she leaped up, grabbing her jacket from a nearby hook on the wall.  The mage stalked out the door, slamming it behind her with only a slight wince at the shaking she felt.  Then, her ire at being reduced to a babysitter apparent, Irene stomped in the direction of the client’s home.  It was Clover Town-- the home of Blue Pegasus, which Irene would of course never consider joining.  It was just such a... goody guild, in her opinion.

Katarina
    Katarina

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Katarina 14th August 2015, 4:01 pm

Once the girl had reached the home, she knocked twice in a rather loud and somehow rude fashion, ignoring the stinging pain in her knuckles.  Upon not receiving an answer within one second, the girl knocked yet again-- and she repeated the action until finally, a young brunette with a glazed look in her eyes opened the door.  Irene started-- she looked so different than the woman the mage had been expecting.  This client seemed to be frazzled in ever regard, with a disheveled appearance.  The request had said that she had her husband were going out of town for the night to attend a huge party, so therefore the raven haired girl had been expecting a woman already made-up, perhaps wearing an evening gown and an over the top amount of jewelry.  This young woman... well, she looked like she’d just gotten out of bed, or she’d run all around the house.  Blinking in surprise, Irene didn’t realize that she’d been pulled into the parlor while reviewing the woman’s appearance-- all of a sudden, a set of keys flew into Irene’s lap, and the woman was shouting something.

Katarina
    Katarina

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Katarina 14th August 2015, 4:01 pm

Then a few minutes later, the door slammed shut, and the young mage was left all alone in the house. She was about to leave the room when as soon as her hand touched the doorknob, a bucket toppled down from above, landing perfectly over her head. It was filled with... well, it was filled with rotten fruit and other various things that belonged in the garbage, not covering her clothes. Tearing the idiotic plastic container off of her head, Irene glared at the object before twisting the doorknob open viciously and storming into the kitchen. She glanced around to realize that there was nobody in sight-- where had that stupid little kid gone? The mage snarled before unconsciously reaching for her belt, her hand inching towards her ring of Celestial Spirit keys. Breaking out of the reverie with a start, Irene snatched her hand away; this job didn’t require magic. She didn’t need to summon a spirit to help her take care of some spoiled brat of a boy.

Katarina
    Katarina

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Katarina 14th August 2015, 4:02 pm

The girl hunted down the child and found him cheerfully painting the walls of the master bedroom with what seemed to be contents of the bathroom toilet after someone had used it-- but before flushing. Wrinkling her nose, Irene stomped across the room and dragged the boy off to the bathroom, locking it from the outside before turning to survey the house. It was a wreck-- and so she got to work, cleaning and polishing and throwing things away until it looked remarkably similar to before. Once the process had been completed, the mage knew better than to let the boy out, and so she sat in front of the house after checking to make sure that the bathroom and back door were both locked securely. As soon as the couple pulled up at two thirty in the morning, Irene chucked the ring of keys at the woman’s face and stalked away, barely remembering to catch the crumpled jewels that the woman threw with equal force at the back of her head. After calling out, “Your son is in the bathroom,” she left, and resolved never to take such a job again.

Hikachu
    Hikachu

Grand Duelist

Grand Duelist

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Rainbow- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Guild : ɢᴀʀᴏᴜ ᴋɴɪɢʜᴛs
    Cosmic Coins : 6
    Experience : 212.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ❅ ᴀʀᴄᴛɪᴄ ɴᴇᴍᴇsɪs
    Second Skill: ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ
    Third Skill:

Post by Hikachu 15th August 2015, 1:28 am

Take Care of My Baby!  (Mission/Solo) YdROJZD

Take Care of My Baby!  (Mission/Solo) JhB4MAf

Profile | Magic | History | Vault

theme | battle theme

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 11:08 am