Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Mission: Take care of my baby (Kesari/solo)

Kesari
    Kesari

VIP- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Vulcan
    Position : None
    Guild : Eclipse Soul
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 375

Character Sheet
    First Skill: gravity magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Mission: Take care of my baby (Kesari/solo) Empty Mission: Take care of my baby (Kesari/solo)

Post by Kesari 16th August 2014, 3:14 am

Take care of my baby:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Mission: Take care of my baby (Kesari/solo) Kesari_sig2_by_vektator-d7vbymk

Kesari
    Kesari

VIP- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Mission: Take care of my baby (Kesari/solo) Empty Re: Mission: Take care of my baby (Kesari/solo)

Post by Kesari 16th August 2014, 3:15 am

Kesari felt a little sad, as she moved through the streets of magnolia that evening. She might should have looked a little closer, when she took her job from the request board. But she unfortunately just grabbed some random chit of paper and did not even read it. Therefore, she is not in the position to bellyache. But of course that does not prevent her from doing so. She sighed. “Damn that request... Who needs a magician to take care of a god damn baby?!”, she yelled out loud. How could she know, that the sheet, she took, just brings her a babysitter job? Who would suppose such a job to hang on that board? Kesari obviously did not. But because of her own honour and for the sake of Eclipse Soul, she has to finish the job now. If she likes it, or not. In the meantime, the given address  was nearby. The mission was close to start, so Kesari usually was excited at that time, but not that evening. “It's just about taking care of a baby.”, where her thoughts. A few minutes later, she arrived. Kesari just tried to not look as unmotivated as she really was, and started to approach to the door, to knock on it.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Kesari
    Kesari

VIP- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Mission: Take care of my baby (Kesari/solo) Empty Re: Mission: Take care of my baby (Kesari/solo)

Post by Kesari 16th August 2014, 3:15 am

A women opened the door. She already looked dressed up really nice, attached her second earring, while she opened the door.. Like she just waited for the babysitter, to arrive. An “Ah!”, was enough to her as a greeting. Suddenly the women went in. Seconds later she appeared again, pulling her husband after her. “The baby lies in it's bed. We'll be back at 2 o'clock at the latest”, was the last thing, Kesari heard, before the two went out of her line of sight. She looked kind of confused for some time, tried to handle the scene she saw. But then a cry reached her ear. No doubt, that was the baby she should take care of. Kesari rolled her eyes. She thought of a better start of the 'mission'. She even struggled to call it a mission. Babysitter jobs usually are teenager jobs, at least in her eyes. Sadly there wasn't even one easy way out of the job anymore. She just had to make that baby fall asleep. Therefore she went into the house, closed the door behind her, and searched for the bed, the baby should lay into. More precisely, she followed the cry, that penetrated her ears. That way, she found the baby pretty fast.

Kesari
    Kesari

VIP- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kesari 16th August 2014, 3:16 am

What Kesari precisely found, when she arrived in the baby's room, surprised her. The baby did not really lie there, crying loud. It already was on his way, climbing up the staves of his crib. In Kesari's opinion, the baby shouldn't even be able to stand for long, or to walk on its own, not to mention climbing up the staves of a crib. She had to act quick, otherwise the baby fell of the frame. Fortunately she did. Kesari literally dived forward and caught it being on the brink of hitting the floor. Kesari herself did not land that softly. Her face hit the hard floor, just like the rest of her body. “You are a kind of adventurer, aren't you?”, She mumbled, as she stood up. The baby looked very amused. It stopped crying and started to laugh instead. “sadistic little brat.” , Kesari thought, watching the baby laugh at her. Anyway, it did stop to hurt her ears for a moment. All she had to do, was getting the baby tired, to complete the mission. That couldn't be that difficult. Therefor Kesari took the baby to the living room. She wanted to shake it a little, hold it, so the baby feels her body heat. That just did not work as good as she hoped it would. After a few minutes, the baby started to cry again. That did not even change after additional 30 minutes. The clock showed 10:32 pm at that moment.

Kesari
    Kesari

VIP- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kesari 16th August 2014, 3:16 am

Reaching that mark, Kesari tried a couple of things, to calm the baby down. There is a variety of reasons for a baby to cry and she had to find that one reason. A common reason is hunger. Therefore Kesari went to the kitchen. Fortunately, the mother prepared some baby food, that just had to be warmed up. While she did that, the baby unluckily had some other thoughts, than food. Kesari left it onto the couch. The young boy just did not want to stay still. He really behaved like some kind of adventurer. The baby climbed down the couch and moved straight ahead towards a lamp. When Kesari finished warming up the food and returned to the living room, she got shocked. Her eyes witnessed the baby, sitting there, playing with a pair of scissors. Wherever it took them from, the scissors nearly cut the lamps electric cable. At the eleventh hour, Kesari used her gravity magic to push the baby away softly. The cable stayed well and the baby did not get harmed either. For a short moment, it started crying, until it realized, that it floated in mid-air. Again the bad mood turned around and it started laughing. At this point, Kesari worked out a tactic to entertain the baby. She had no clue, how long it will take to make it tired, but it still were a baby. How much endurance can a baby have compared to a trained magician?

Kesari
    Kesari

VIP- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kesari 16th August 2014, 3:17 am

In Kesari's thoughts, it seemed to be easier than in real life. After hours of letting the baby fly through the room and throwing it softly up, to catch it again, there still were no sign of tiredness to be noticed. The baby did not stop laughing, until Kesari left it standing still. Therefore, she invested even the last drop of energy she had, to entertain the baby. In the end she lied there on the couch, the baby on her chest. Until her last power left her, she tried to move it, to throw and catch it. Kesari ended up sleeping herself. She laid there with her limbs stretched out and in the end... the baby... it laid onto her chest. It slept as well! Kesari did not even notice, because she slept first, but finally she did it. More time passed away. Later that night, the baby's parents returned. They looked happily at them both sleeping head to head. Then the mother took her own flesh and blood, to carry it to its bed. She cared about it, while her husband waked up Kesari. He gave her the reward and congratulated her on the good job she has done. She first rubbed her eyes. She could not believe she did it, because she did not even notice, that the baby fell asleep. But if she got the reward... she really did it, didn't she? She still was a little confused, as she stood up and thanked her clients for the payment and left the house. It was a hard mission she took. Harder than she first thought of. One thing for sure. Kesari will never look at a baby the same way as before.

Current date/time is 8th May 2024, 12:48 pm