Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Scorpion Tail Investigation [Private]

King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Neptune
    Position : None
    Guild : N/A
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Dungeon Tokens : 9
    Experience : 263,160

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Knight of Space
    Second Skill: Paladin's Armaments
    Third Skill:

Scorpion Tail Investigation [Private] Empty Scorpion Tail Investigation [Private]

Post by King Zenshin 7th June 2014, 6:15 pm

Zenshin's curiosity was piqued when the first member of Scorpion Tail attacked him. This was a very dangerous thing for them. The Ace drove him to investigate and research any and all instances and isolated incidents in which a Scorpion Tail mage attacked. Of course, it wouldn't say that exactly, so he had to infer. But whenever he did, he cross and double checked all of his sources and all of what a little evidence he could get his hands on. Eventually, his investigation led him to the spooky part of Fiore. The part that makes the Spooky Forest look like a playground for children. It has to be a trap, but I'm happy to take the bait. Give me your best shot Scorpion Tail he thought as he awaited in the Lycan Woods. At any moment, a werewolf could come out of the brush and attack him. They were ruthless, and he knew this, so he made sure to equip himself with a long sword made of pure silver for this trek through the forest. Red Riding Hood would be envious of how prepared he was. The only thing he couldn't be prepared for was the kind of fighter that the mystery mage would be. Would it be another concussion mage? Another ace? Or maybe a completely new magic altogether. Only time would tell.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Missions Completed
    100 Year: 1
    10 Year: 1
    S-Ranked: 1
    A-Ranked: 4
    B-Ranked: 4
    D-Ranked: 3
    Event Experience: 57,562.5
    Dungeon Experience: 2,325
    Total Experience: 263,160

Character / Vincent Gauss
    Primary Magic / Knight of Space
    Secondary Magic / Paladin's Armaments
    History & Notebook | Bank
    Golden Lacrima | Expires 7/9/2019
    Akryn
    Akryn

Quality Badge Level 1- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Lucifer's Aura
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Thorsfell, Gamara, Vishnu, Cytorakk, Botosai
    Experience : 1625

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Wind Magic
    Second Skill: None
    Third Skill:

Scorpion Tail Investigation [Private] Empty Re: Scorpion Tail Investigation [Private]

Post by Akryn 7th June 2014, 7:20 pm

As Zenshins investigation had gotten more involved, others had taken notice. Namely, Alphonse Mirasol, Guild Master of Scorpion Tail. And he would have none of Zenshins interference. Whilst Zenshin was searching for info, he was being searched for as well, by one of Scorpion tails most dangerous teams. And they had come very close to finding him.

"I can smell him mine friends. He is near. Very near. Frauline Abigail shall be very impressed by this kill. Perhaps she will finally agree to go out with me!" Said one member, the smallest of them, standing at four foot six, very thin. He had large blue eyes, out of control, blonde hair, and brown cat ears sticking out of the top of his head. He looked almost feminine, with a smooth, pretty face, and he wore a yellow, buttoned up shirt tucked into grey shorts, with a satchel on his shoulder. He also wore shiny black shoes, with knee high socks. he looked quite comical.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Prayne de crabug ahm keike rinedere be-yogt iglo kes gron!

Akryns battle theme

Spoiler:

Dramatic moments

Spoiler:

"I came into this world, kicking, screaming, and covered in someone elses blood. I have little issue going out the same way."
    King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Scorpion Tail Investigation [Private] Empty Re: Scorpion Tail Investigation [Private]

Post by King Zenshin 10th June 2014, 12:47 pm

"I can smell him mine friends. He is near. Very near. Frauline Abigail shall be very impressed by this kill. Perhaps she will finally agree to go out with me!" The words echoed through the forest. This kill? That would definitely be me. Or a lycan. I'm going to assume it's me to be safe. What are the odds of someone wanting to kill a werewolf the same moment I come to this god forsaken forest he thought before taking to the canopy above, looking for the source of the noise as best he could. Although it took a bit longer than he thought, he eventually found them, looking stealthily through the thicket of leaves above. Recreation, Crow he thought before his creation came alive in front of the group of three apparent Scorpion Tail mages. I really hope they are or Im going to scare these mages to death he thought with a quiet sigh before pulling both his hands up, revealing the very thin mana strings that allow him to control his puppet.

crow:

Missions Completed

Akryn
    Akryn

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Akryn 14th June 2014, 2:33 pm

Despite Zenshins efforts at stealth, as he neared, the cat eared.....boy? would look right up at him and point. "There mine friends! I can smell his magic." the young man said with a wicked grin, showing off a set of pearly fangs.

His two compatriots would turn to eye the direction the cat boy was pointing, giving Zenshin a good look at them as they did. Both were tall, but the similarities almost ended there. On the right was a tall man with pale skin and long, unkempt black hair, He wore a wide brimmed hat and tailored trousers and dress shirt, complete with a buttoned up vest and a long trench coat. All in the most violent shades of pink. Black boots, white gloves, and pink, heart shaped glasses finished this character off, making him the most noticeable of the bunch by far.

On the left was an equally tall man, with brown skin and green eyes that seemed to lack pupils. A thin mustache adorned his top lip, and what hair could be seen from under his brown fedora with the white band around it, was slicked back. He wore pressed, brown slacks with polished black shoes that looked to be made of leather. He also wore a dress shirt and vest, though his shirt was white and the vest red, with a golden pocket watch chain hanging from one pocket, and a long, brown trench coat, a card being idly twirled between his gloved fingers. "Ah so our quarry seeks us out does he? Greetings amigo. Allow me to introduce us. I am Alejandro Tublakhan. The young man with the ears is Schroedinger Von Schemershien. And my flamboyant associate there, whom should be remind you of a flamingo right about now, is Alterin De'armon. We represent the interests of the guild Scorpion Tail, whom you have been doggedly investigating, with a message."

Akryns battle theme

Spoiler:

Dramatic moments

Spoiler:

"I came into this world, kicking, screaming, and covered in someone elses blood. I have little issue going out the same way."
    King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Zenshin 15th June 2014, 7:40 pm

"You couldn't just let me have my fun showing you my puppet show, could you?" he said, tightening the right part of his lip while crouching down and turning to face the opposite direction before leaning back and latching onto the tree branch with his legs. He now hung upside down like a bat with his hands moving around, making crow dance gracefully around the man who decided to speak up. "You seem more sane than the other two, so I'm game. Tell me your message since you've been so nice so far" he said, cautious as to what exactly the message entailed. When a group that are a part of a guild of illegal mages comes to you with a message... well... it usually means the same thing as when the loan shark wants to "have a chat".

Missions Completed

Akryn
    Akryn

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Akryn 23rd June 2014, 8:00 pm

"Ah good, I was so hoping we could settle this peacefully. Schroedinger, Alterin, be so kind and wander off. A nice little chat wont require you." he said, tipping his hat softly to Zenshin. as Alucard frowned and stepped back into the shadows. As he did, he would seem to disappear from almost all senses. Instead of his presence, a powerful scent of blood would be felt. A very unsettling feeling.

Schroedinger on the other hand stayed put, stomping his foot. "But Alejandro! What about ze frauliene? I wont be able to impress her by running off!"

"Schroedinger, relax. You wouldn't do much against Zenshin anyway. There will be plenty of glory for you though, don't worry about it."

Schroedinger gave one more pout before turning and storming off into the woods, cursing in some foreign language, before Alejandro would turn his full attention to Zenshin. "My apologies for him. He is young and inexperienced, still focused more on the ladies then the job. No threat to you at all. Poor boy will get himself killed with his enthusiasm I fear. Now, as for the message. Its simple really. My master is fully aware of the troubles your guild has had as of late, and due to his own wishes for secrecy, he has an offer for you. Step back from this. Scorpion Tail is none of your concern atthis time, and will be a deadly opponent. Or, could be a powerful, secret ally. Despite what you might think, we are not the bad guys. Savage Skull, Tartarus, even this new entity, Nox Animus are also counted amonst our enemies, same as yours. But, unlike you, we also count the magic council as our enemies, and we will fight those who stand in our way. Align yourself with us, or even better, just stay out of it all, and we could be very good friends. You already know what our weakest ace can do."

Akryns battle theme

Spoiler:

Dramatic moments

Spoiler:

King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Zenshin 24th June 2014, 12:22 am

"Yeah, I do remember him. That was a fun fight, haha!" he said with a smile, jumping down from the branch and pulling up on the strings of crow before moving his hands up, making his puppet circle around behind him and peek up from behind his shoulders. "But side with you... Hm... Well I can see why he's the weakest ace. All he did was ruin my clothes. I expect an ace to at least get me the least bit serious in a fight. But I guess it can't be helped. I guess there are stronger aces that I can fight of yours." he said, pondering about joining up with these dark mages. "Your cat friend will have quite a bit of trouble if he ever finds himself against my brother, if you mean what you say about the dark guilds being your enemy. He is something else..." he began, informing the man of Shaku's less than honest lifestyle. "But Im getting off topic. Sure, I'll play ball. All I care about is balance, and right now, the dark side could use a little help. It's also something to keep me busy, as you said, my guild isn't doing too well right now. As long as this ends with the downfall of Nox Animus, I will join your cause"

Missions Completed

Akryn
    Akryn

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Akryn 1st July 2014, 11:25 am

Alejandro smiled and pulled his hat down a bit over his eyes. "Well, aint that how the dealer plays. Here I was expecting a fight, either verbal or physical. I am surprised, though not unpleasantly so." he said before looking back up at Zenshin, as his two team mates appeared, walking from the darkness of the forest, both also smiling, the neko boy holding a small, glass, crow. "Then on behalf of my master, lord Alphonse Mirasol, and those he represents, I welcome you, as the first member of the Nevermore Alliance." Alejandro said, the neko boy stepping forward to offer the crow to Zenshin, with a bow of his head.

Akryns battle theme

Spoiler:

Dramatic moments

Spoiler:

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 6:48 am