Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Investigation at Sky Tower(Post time-skip)[Private l Rin l Simon]

Rin Moriyama
    Rin Moriyama

Goddess of Storms

Goddess of Storms

Demon Slayer- Veteran Level 1- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Zeus's Descent
    Position : None
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Tempest Demon Demyx
    Experience : 1100

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Tempest Demon Slayer
    Second Skill: -
    Third Skill:

Investigation at Sky Tower(Post time-skip)[Private l Rin l Simon] Empty Investigation at Sky Tower(Post time-skip)[Private l Rin l Simon]

Post by Rin Moriyama 9th March 2014, 4:35 pm

Rin and Hibiki were on there way to the sky tower, they had heard a rumor that a sky demon was spotted there and was attacking people that came to the tower. Rin was dressed in her armor and carrying her sword with her, for she figured  she would probably have to face this troublesome demon in battle. It had been a whole year since she had fought and she was a bit rusty on her sword skills but she knew she had to get rid of this trouble making demon, and who better to do it than a demon slayer. She looked up at Hibiki who was carrying her "Now listen, Hibiki, it's gonna be dangerous, so I want you to stay back and out of sight when I confront the demon, ok?" He understand and nodded. They finally reached the tower only to see some standing at the base looking up. Rin didn't know if it was the demon she had heard about so they proceeded to get closer to find out while keeping their guard up.

Last edited by TsukinoUsagiChan on 13th March 2014, 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

~Character~ l ~Magic~ l

other siggys:

Rin's Themes:

Kirahunter
    Kirahunter

The Phoenix

The Phoenix

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- A-Rank- Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Keeper of War
    Experience : 1,250

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Seith - Human Possession
    Second Skill: Stardust
    Third Skill:

Investigation at Sky Tower(Post time-skip)[Private l Rin l Simon] Empty Re: Investigation at Sky Tower(Post time-skip)[Private l Rin l Simon]

Post by Kirahunter 9th March 2014, 9:04 pm

Earlier that day Simon had seen Rin head out from the guild hall without giving any real reason, Simon being particularly bored decided to try and find out what was going down assuming something was going down. Asking around the guild hall he had found no one really knew why she had left so Simon was ready to dismiss it as nothing. But when he picked up a nearby news paper just as a last ditch effort to get some clues he saw a head line about a demon causing mischief at the sky tower. Using his pre-teen boy intuition powers Simon guessed this is what caused Rin's random disappearance and decided to follow from a distance. Some might question how Simon caught up to Rin considering it took him so long to even figure out the destination, well for those people Simon would like to remind them all of god leg magic which let him run at speeds of over 100 miles per hour. Rin wasn't even halfway to the tower when Simon first caught sight of her, from there he chose to stand back and let her assume she was alone.

Simon was extremely careful to remain out of range of her nose and make as little noise as possible while staying as far back as he could without losing site of her. He didn't want her to catch onto his presence, she might be under the delusion that she had to fight the demon alone like some slayers were prone to think and Simon didn't want her to have to fight alone because of her own stubbornness. So he planned to stay back and wait for the fight with the demon to start before getting involved because at that point it would be too late for her to make him leave. As far as Simon was concerned it was a pretty brilliant plan. They made it all the way to the sky tower without Simon being detected which excited him because he honestly didn't think he would make it this far. But now he was bored of stealth and went ahead and revealed his presence, naturally in a big way. He sprinted towards her closing the gap between them in less then a second with his god leg magic and jumped up behind her putting one his arms around her shoulder "Oi oi oi! I hope you weren't planning to go demon hunting without me. If you were you are greatly underestimate demons and overestimating yourself, and since I don't feel like letting you die, I'm going to come along and make sure you win."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

[20:44:53] Kirahunter : also I like the sound of my own voice
    [20:44:59] Kirahunter : so I had to say something

Missions Completed

D- 6 (150 exp)
    C- 1 (50 exp)
    B- 1 (1,050 exp)
    A- 0
    S- 0

Total:1250

Character
    Primary Magic
    Rin Moriyama
    Rin Moriyama

Goddess of Storms

Goddess of Storms

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Investigation at Sky Tower(Post time-skip)[Private l Rin l Simon] Empty Re: Investigation at Sky Tower(Post time-skip)[Private l Rin l Simon]

Post by Rin Moriyama 9th March 2014, 9:29 pm

Rin was completely taken by surprise when Simon had put his shoulder around her. "simon! what the heck are you doing here?! Did you actually follow me?" Rin always thought of simon like an annoying little brother, even though she never really had any siblings. He was one of the only guys in the guild that didn't make Rin nervous, she could be completely calm around him and that made Rin feel good. After grabbing her he then proclaimed "Oi oi oi! I hope you weren't planning to go demon hunting without me. If you were you are greatly underestimate demons and overestimating yourself, and since I don't feel like letting you die, I'm going to come along and make sure you win." She lowered her head as if out of embarrassment "geez! you're such a kid Simon. Look, I can handle this demon on my own you know? I'm not some little kid anymore, I'm 17 now..." Hibiki seemed to having a bit of trouble holding up the both of them "Um... Rinny, Simon, hate to break it to you but..." Before he could say another word, his wings disappeared and they began falling to the ground. Rin grabbed onto Hibiki while she let Simon fall to the ground by himself. Once they were about five meters from the ground, Rin shouted "lightning form!" then turned herself and Hibiki into a bolt of lightning teleporting safely onto the ground and transitioning back to normal once they landed.

~Character~ l ~Magic~ l

other siggys:

Rin's Themes:

Kirahunter
    Kirahunter

The Phoenix

The Phoenix

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- A-Rank- Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kirahunter 10th March 2014, 2:19 pm

In hindsight Simon really should have seen this coming. A side effect of being the metallic demon slayer was that his body had super naturally high density giving him enhanced defense and endurance, but this had one draw back: it meant he weighed over 360 pounds. Noticing he was falling came without a shock to Simon and he fell without making a sound nearing the ground at breakneck speed. He stuck his right foot out in front of him as he feel causing him to land on it first. When Simon's foot made contact with the ground there was a deafening crack but it wasn't the sound of any of Simon's bones breaking rather it was the ground underneath his feet shattering. Apparently the ground where he landed was really hard and dry so when he hit it at such a high velocity it cracked like weak stone. Once again Simon thanked his luck that he had trained in the way of God Leg magic as it allowed him to absorb the shock of the impact as if it was nothing, if he hadn't had such great leg strength he would have died from falling 10 times already in his past adventures.

Simon brushed off his pant leg and stepped out of the small pit that had formed from his surprise meeting with the ground. He walked over to Rin scratching the back of his head "Oi age has nothing to do with power. Like it or not I have been at this a lot longer then you have and I'm a good bit stronger then you. Demons aren't the type of thing you can just solo, even with my help you would be lucky to leave this fight alive. We have no idea how strong this thing is, it could be on a level you could solo maybe but it's also likely to be on a level that we couldn't beat working together while using demon force." Simon stood toe to toe with her drawing himself up to his full height(which wasn't very much) and looked(up) at her in the eye "When butting heads with demons you have to be strong or die. There is more on the line then your pride, I don't want to tell Ebony that I let some demon kill you because you were too stuck up to let me come along." He crossed his arms and stared at her unblinking "So are you gonna swallow your pride and let me come or are you going to die? Your choice. No other options, demons don't give other options. Do or die."

Missions Completed

D- 6 (150 exp)
    C- 1 (50 exp)
    B- 1 (1,050 exp)
    A- 0
    S- 0

Character
    Primary Magic
    Rin Moriyama
    Rin Moriyama

Goddess of Storms

Goddess of Storms

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Rin Moriyama 10th March 2014, 3:38 pm

After what Simon said, she remembered how he over confident he was, that seemed to irk Rin a bit. He was treating her like she was some weak little girl with no magical ability. As she stared down at him in the eye, she could tell he was being completely serious but still how he said what he said, only made Rin more determined to prove to Simon she was strong, even if she had been out of practice with her magic and sword skills for a whole year. He then asked, "So are you gonna swallow your pride and let me come or are you going to die? Your choice. No other options, demons don't give other options. Do or die" Now Rin was pissed, and without thinking, she hit him on the head with all her strength "Baka! I'm no idiot nor am I some weakling, Just cause I was in a come for several months after the war in Era, doesn't make me automatically weaker than you!" She continued yelling at him for another whole 5 minutes until Hibiki stepped in to try and calm her down. "Ok, Rinny, Simon, you both need to stop it, you're both in the same guild AND friends too." After Hibiki said that, Rin finally stopped yelling at Simon. She realized that he was right.

~Character~ l ~Magic~ l

other siggys:

Rin's Themes:

Kirahunter
    Kirahunter

The Phoenix

The Phoenix

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kirahunter 10th March 2014, 4:38 pm

Simon just stared at her his eyes completely glazed over with a blank expression of his face. Among the many side effects to his various magics that plagued Simon's being was a very strange perception of time, because he God Leg made him insanely fast his mind had to be able to adapt and react much faster then a normal human mind to avoid crashing every five seconds. So by consequence time moved at a crawl from Simon's perspective, 1 second to him felt like 10 so Rin's little 5 minute rant instantly became 50 minutes of nagging and complaint. Any 13 year old would naturally zone out completely after the first few minutes. When he noticed she had stopped talking and had been cut off by Hibiki he snapped out of his dazed trance and made a sharp turn towards the Sky Tower. "Right that's settled let's go on in." He really had no idea what anyone had said, he just hoped they were complying.

Simon started walking towards the entrance to the tower his shoulders tensed and sweat rolling down his forehead. As much as he didn't like to admit it, he was scared to fight the demon borderline terrified. His past experiences with demons had been traumatizing and very painful, each and every time he had been pushed to the brink of death and been saved by dumb luck. He wasn't looking forward to fighting another one, especially if it was anything like the one he fought during his misadventures after Era. Fighting against that thing was hell on earth, it had a body of magma and was capable of summoning more lava to heal it's injuries and to attack with, not to mention it was on a level of magic far higher then Simon's rank. Simon wasn't even too sure how to he had survived, it probably had something to do with the demon assuming he was dead and leaving without finishing him off. It made for a real painful memory. Simon was so caught up in his lament that he walked right into the door "Whoops. Okay gonna start paying attention to stuff now. Kinda important."

Missions Completed

D- 6 (150 exp)
    C- 1 (50 exp)
    B- 1 (1,050 exp)
    A- 0
    S- 0

Character
    Primary Magic
    Rin Moriyama
    Rin Moriyama

Goddess of Storms

Goddess of Storms

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Rin Moriyama 12th March 2014, 1:23 pm

Rin could tell that Simon had zoned out and wasn't listening as soon as he turned toward the tower and spoke again. "Right that's settled let's go on in." Rin was pretty irked but she was used to how he acted by now. And so, without fighting she followed Simon to sky tower. As they got closer to the entrance, Rin could tell that Simon wasn't too thrilled, in fact he seemed to be scared. Rin knew Simon was afraid of fighting demons but he still insisted on coming along anyways. She thought to herself Geez, I don't get this kid at all. When they finally got there, Rin went in first and Simon followed after her. Just as they were about to take another step, the demon had appeared! It was a medium sized, blue and white create that sort of looked like a cross between a goblin and troll. Not what Rin was expecting. She thought to herself, This will be easy!

Rin Moriyama carried out 1 launched of one Monster Dice :
    Investigation at Sky Tower(Post time-skip)[Private l Rin l Simon] OdAaNwh

~Character~ l ~Magic~ l

other siggys:

Rin's Themes:

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 9:46 pm