Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Sunny Tower of No Return [Private/Katherine]

Skye Earthe
    Skye Earthe

Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Honor
    Position : None
    Guild : Eclipse Soul.
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 406.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Spirit Magic.
    Second Skill: N/A.
    Third Skill:

Sunny Tower of No Return [Private/Katherine] Empty Sunny Tower of No Return [Private/Katherine]

Post by Skye Earthe 12th August 2014, 1:21 am

Spoiler:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Sunny Tower of No Return [Private/Katherine] IuA7obQ
    "You put up with me for this long, now nothing's impossible!"  
    Sunny Tower of No Return [Private/Katherine] 5tzZqog
    Sunny Tower of No Return [Private/Katherine] GDYJV4b

Magic. -- Character. -- History.
    Skye Earthe
    Skye Earthe

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Sunny Tower of No Return [Private/Katherine] Empty Re: Sunny Tower of No Return [Private/Katherine]

Post by Skye Earthe 12th August 2014, 2:04 am

Skye stood where he would be meeting a member of his new guild, Eclipse Soul. The guild hall was tall and radiating off immense amounts of magical energy, which worried Skye to a certain degree, but he was sure he would get used to it soon. He carried the flyer to the mission in his hands, reading it over to make sure everything was crystal clear. He was meant to retrieve the clients daughter, assuming he knows what she looks like and where she is inside the tower and return her to her parents. Skye eyed the tower up and down several times, wondering if he was going to have to go all the way up just to complete the job, and if he was even going to come back down. He usually tried to avoid thinking about such horrid consequences, but there was something beautiful yet horrifying about this tower, the tower of the sun.

Skye sat himself down a good ways distance from the guild, hiding behind the shade of a rock after observing for some time. He didn't want to be seen or mistaken for trying to become a student here, so he figured waiting for Katherine; a much stronger mage than himself, was a good idea. He was sure with their magical powers combined this mission wouldn't be too much of a problem, but underestimating your enemies is a key weakness in many great people. Skye was starting to get comfortable under the shade of the rock. He hadn't expected such heat to radiate from the tower, so he stripped himself of his jumper to reveal a gray and blue stripped T-shirt, with  a pair of blue shorts. He never dressed too heavy, travelling light was always his style. He took one last peek at the tower before he decided enough was enough and he was going to have to be patient.

Last edited by Skye Earthe on 12th August 2014, 5:15 am; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Felicity Vrago
    Felicity Vrago

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- God Slayer- A-Rank- Rich- Player 
    Lineage : Angel of Chaos
    Guild : Eclipse Soul
    Mentor : Conquest/Decayuss
    Experience : 56875

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Crimson God Slayer
    Second Skill: Conquest Take Over
    Third Skill:

Sunny Tower of No Return [Private/Katherine] Empty Re: Sunny Tower of No Return [Private/Katherine]

Post by Felicity Vrago 12th August 2014, 4:47 am

Katherine was having a most pleasant day today. The songbirds gave their sweet melody, sun shining brightly over the towers of the guild hall and a job cooking in the kitchen. After cooking the morning away with her friend Kyll and cleaning up the kitchen so that Kyll would not kill the Angel later. Everything was looking up in the world, especially with all the wonderful people and friends in the guild. It was comforting to have people around you after being trapped so long in limbo. Also with the return of her Angelic arsenal there was little reason why not to help her fellow guild mates.

So it came to no surprise when the newest member Skye asked her if she could help him on a job. She said yes of course, but had to finish the list of chores. She still had polishing of the armors, clean the floors, dust the furniture and water the gardens outside. She was dedicated in every task she had accomplished and felt slightly bad having the young member wait. Still she worked as fast and meticolous as she could before grabbing an umbrella and stepping outside. She rushed over to Skye and gave a gentle smile, "Hello dear, are you ready?" As Katherine said it, she unfolded an umbrella over the 2 mages as clouds began to build overhead and a gentle rain came over the mountain. Watering the garden was done! She would keep her team mate dry as the walked to their merry little adventure.

Sunny Tower of No Return [Private/Katherine] P5l7Dxp
    Skye Earthe
    Skye Earthe

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Skye Earthe 12th August 2014, 11:12 pm

Skye smiled and stood to his feet as Katherine finally arrived, opening an umbrella over them as rain clouds began taking over the sky. Skye had mixed feeling about the rain. Sometimes it was fun to play in, but more often than not it made for some depressing weather. He used to play in the rain all the time, looking up at the sky and trying to catch as many droplets of rain on his tongue as he could, often looking like an idiot doing so. After what he went through he just found it depressing and a time to open dark thoughts, but he was glad he had someone he was walking with to help him avoid things like that. He had no idea where this 'Mystic Tower' was, and he wasn't sure if it was walking distance, either. "Are we just going to walk there? I honestly have no idea where it is," He asked, laughing a little bit embarrassed.

He thought it was interesting that Eclipse Soul was in the mountains, far away from really everything. He still wasn't full engaged with how everything worked in the guild, so maybe Katherine knew some fancy way of getting to the Mystic Tower. The only thing he knew about this 'Sun tower', is what people called it alternatively, was that it remained sunny 24/7 around it, somehow. Letters from a daughter praising the sun, tower that was always sunny. This job started to sound more and more suspicious, but that didn't bother Skye. He was up for anything!

Felicity Vrago
    Felicity Vrago

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity Vrago 13th August 2014, 4:28 am

Katherine on the other hand enjoyed the rain and how it gently filled the soil with essence of life. In fact one could argue that storm slayers were the very representaqtion of life itself. It was the air we breathe, blood in our veins and the 'spark' of life that every living being had. There was little to no reason not to enjoy her little change of weather. Katherine smiled poilitely to Skye as she answered, "Its somewhere in the mountains, I may not know exactly where it is... But finding it should be part of the fun~" She giggled merrily as she stood out of the umbrella, which she gave to skye to hold, and started to have a little dance in her footstep. She enjoyed the smell, feeling and the sight of rain. Her wavy pink hair matted down from the droplets and the clothes started to get soaked to the bone.

She started to ask questions to the newcomer, "So you came to the guild for redemption? We all experienced loss before in one way or another. It hits us hard and drills a hole in our souls, but we learn to live on. However if you want my opinon? Redemption is easier when you forgive your own sins and mistakes, but also learn from it." She gave the explanation with a smile on her face and a little hum afterwards. It was in her nature to help others, it was in her soul after all guiding others. The lady hoewever may have pushed too far with her little speech so soon and slightly calmed down. She finished with, "Sorry it is probably too soon. If you do not want to talk about it then its fine."

Skye Earthe
    Skye Earthe

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Skye Earthe 13th August 2014, 9:24 am

"Its somewhere in the mountains, I may not know exactly where it is... But finding it should be part of the fun~" Skye smiled at Kat's optimism, it reminded of how happy he used to constantly be and how badly he wanted that feeling back. He took the umbrella from her as she began dancing in the rain, catching and feeling the chill of every drop with her body. She seemed overjoyed by the rain, despite the fact she had brought an umbrella in the first place. Maybe she just brought for Skye, like any kind hearted person would do. She paused her dancing momentarily to talk to Skye again, as they both continued walking their way.

"So you came to the guild for redemption? We all experienced loss before in one way or another. It hits us hard and drills a hole in our souls, but we learn to live on. However if you want my opinion? Redemption is easier when you forgive your own sins and mistakes, but also learn from it." Skye winced as the question came, but remained silent as she finished what she had to say. "I can't forgive myself for what I did, honestly. Something so stupid that ended in something so.." He couldn't bring himself to finish his sentence, he mostly just sighed. "I'll try my best though. that's why I'm here, right?" He managed to pull a small smile through, as the two continued their way through puddles and wet pavement. "If you don't mind, why did you join Eclipse Soul?"

Felicity Vrago
    Felicity Vrago

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity Vrago 14th August 2014, 11:52 am

Katherine chuckled as the boy asked what was the reason of her joining. The lady had apparently gone through to Skye with her words. Much more succesful than she tried to do the same with Kichiro, it was actually quite heartening to see people actually will listen to the advice for once. Unlike the other child, he did not openly reject the advice that was given. So when he said that he could not forgive himself, Katherine giggled softly. She said, "Dear Skye, if you are seeking redemption then of course you did something stupid. However you did the first stage of healing by admitting that you have failed and seek help.~ " It was then that the rain finally stopped, the garden was watered and any more rain would was out the dirt.

Katherine then continued to talk in her usual voice, "See 2 types of people enter the guild dear. Those that need redemption and those that want to help those that need to be redeemed. I am the later and also because my dear childhood friend is in it. She was the one that taught me to smile and enjoy everything in this vhaotic world. I joined because I want to spread that happiness and 0peace to others." Katherine chuckled, somehow she got herself in a speech again. This amused her quite a bit, but focused on the signpost in front of her with arrow pointing every direction. She looked at the sign and pointed at the one that said Sun Tower. With a hum in her voice she followed the road where it lead.

This would be a start to a grand adventure~

Skye Earthe
    Skye Earthe

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Skye Earthe 15th August 2014, 8:40 am

Once again, Skye found himself listening to a more experienced member of Eclipse Soul, and although it wasn't anything he hadn't heard before, it got him thinking everytime. "See 2 types of people enter the guild dear. Those that need redemption and those that want to help those that need to be redeemed. I am the later and also because my dear childhood friend is in it. She was the one that taught me to smile and enjoy everything in this chaotic world. I joined because I want to spread that happiness and peace to others." He thought it was amazing that people would join a guild with the sole purpose of just helping others. He had joined Sabertooth to better his own selflessness, but his reason for joining Eclipse Soul was entirely another.

"I joined because I did some stupid stuff to some important things. Things I wish I didn't do, kind of broke me, I guess." He sighed, letting the thoughts flood straight back into his mind. Selfishly challenging someone to a spar. Shattering Columba. Shattering a part of him he wouldn't ever be able to return. A jumble of signposts appeared in front of the pair, as he found the one labelled "Sun Tower", following Katherine as she quickly made her way down the path. Skye hated hot weather, so he really wasn't looking forward to a place that went by a name with the word 'sun' in it. He ditched the umbrella and the rain stopped, catching up to Katherine after doing so. "Hey, Just curious. What kind of magic do you use? I think we could do some cool stuff if we knew each other's, right?" He said excited, a cheeky smile replacing his rather depressed look he had on only moments before.

Felicity Vrago
    Felicity Vrago

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity Vrago 16th August 2014, 6:07 am

Katherine hummed a merry tune as he listened to the troubles of a y9oung man that has lost his way. It was a common tale for those that were among the Eclipse Soul; that or the ones that have problem fitting into normal society. He s seemed to be the former with a sin that he could not get out of his mind, the sin of irresponsibility. The lady listened with quiet and patience as if she were listening to a story. She would still follow the road towards the tower as per their job that was given. Contrary to the partner, she enjoyed the Sun...

"I am a Storm Goddess Slayer dear, my job is to use my magic to slay Gods and Angels that have strayed from the path. Usually my targets are fallen angels that start to cause havok for humans.~ " She said this nonchaolantly, as if the deal was not so big. However what he didn't know was that Katherine omited some truth. She was more than just a slayer, she was an actual divine being. The lady then looked at Skye and asked, "And what is your magic dear? Wind or earth magic like your namesake?"

Katherine then spotted the tower that they were looking for and paused, using a single arm to stop Skye from advancing. It was going to be filled with people and there was that issue with people never coming back. Katherine said, "Before we go in, we need to make a plan. For all we know, these people actually converted. However if there is foul play, then we will be dealing with innocents being used as weapons. I would like to take the father back to his daughter if you don't mind."

Skye Earthe
    Skye Earthe

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Skye Earthe 16th August 2014, 9:13 am

He could see the tower coming closer in the distance, though it seemed a few more minutes of walking would be all it took to reach it. "I am a Storm Goddess Slayer dear, my job is to use my magic to slay Gods and Angels that have strayed from the path. Usually my targets are fallen angels that start to cause havok for humans.~ " Skye was legitimately intrigued. It reminded him of Rin, except she was a demon slayer rather than one that could slay gods and angels. He didn't remember Rin mentioning her set on slaying demons, only that she was raised by one so it clicked to him that every slayer probably had their own intent and purposes.

"And what is your magic dear? Wind or earth magic like your namesake?" Skye shook his head, plucking his key loop off his belt. "I use celestial spirit magic, I use the spirits as more friends on the battle field! I can show you some when the jobs starts, it'll be awesome!" It was then she stuck out an arm in front of Skye, causing him to stop suddenly. He noticed the tower stood far closer than it did only minutes before, and the sky above it seemed to be rid of any clouds or bad weather... Just sun. He sighed at the sight of what was inevitably going be a hot, sweat inducing mission.

"Before we go in, we need to make a plan. For all we know, these people actually converted. However if there is foul play, then we will be dealing with innocents being used as weapons. I would like to take the father back to his daughter if you don't mind." Skye nodded at the suggestions, obviously agreeing that they had to bring the daughter home at all costs, as the flyer said. "You have any ideas? My spirits and I can probably support you in some way, but I'm up for anything!" He replied. He was never really one for making plans, he usually let luck guide him through and for the most part, it usually worked.

Felicity Vrago
    Felicity Vrago

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity Vrago 17th August 2014, 9:10 am

Katherine was silent and raised her eyebrows, he was a Celestial Mage? Someone who captured Celestial beings and enslaved them to his will? She felt uneasy now being in a job with someone who could imprison her and make her fail the objective she was given. She could not allow that to happen, it would upset the goddess. It would also mean an eternity enslaved to whoever wielded her key. Luckily for her it has not happened yet so there was nothing to worry about... She needed to be careful and not show full extent of her power to him though... That could potentially give him ideas...

Katherine looked up at the tower and said, "Well nonlethal attacks are going to be a must. Do you have a heavy hitter than can take care in not accidentally killing someone? Because then I could-" It was then that 2 wandering monks the pair talking to one another, Katherine immediate silenced herself and watched as the 2 approach them. Katherine smiled, their cover blow they had to take next option... Infiltrate directly. The monks approached the couple and bowed to the 2, "Have you 2 come to seek enlightenment? The Order of the Sun accepts new members in the order." Katherine almost felt like laughing in their faces, the Sun was no god. Sure there was a Sun God, but the thing itself was not worthy of worship. This meant the group was a cult.

Stifling her laughter the Storm Goddess Slayer simply answered, "Yes, we would love to be enlightened dear sirs. My life has been so empty of late after all.~" Katherine hoped Skye would play along, because this was perfect opportunity to ignore the probable locked doors and investigate what is happening inside the tower. They could simply be deluded fools tricked into believing this. Although it sickened her that this 2as a false religion, it did not warrant their deaths...

Skye Earthe
    Skye Earthe

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Skye Earthe 19th August 2014, 8:56 am

As the pair finally reached the entrance grounds of the temple, two monks conveniently happened to be passing by, offering them a chance on a easy entrance; to become a student of the sun. "Have you 2 come to seek enlightenment? The Order of the Sun accepts new members in the order." One spoke, Skye immediately looked over to Katherine for advice but noticed she was trying to keep in her laughter, which left him slightly confused.

After awhile of complete awkwardness, Katherine finally took charge of the situation. Yes, we would love to be enlightened dear sirs. My life has been so empty of late after all.~" Skye quickly caught on to her plan, seeing how to she wanted to play this. They wouldn't suspect they were two wizards here on a job, they simply thought they were more recruits. Skye nodded, agreeing with Kat. "Yea, the sun is awesome. I'd love to like, embrace it and all. You know?" He said with confidence, sure he had these two fooled.

They took both responses in with a smile, leading them both towards the tower. "This way then, we'll show you around and introduce you to some people." Skye took charge for a change, motioning for Katherine to follow him as he stuck close to the monks, happy with the way the job was turning out so far. Maybe they wouldn't really have to fight after all! Maybe this could be a peaceful, silent, unnoticeable infiltration/rescue mission.

Felicity Vrago
    Felicity Vrago

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity Vrago 20th August 2014, 4:02 pm

Katherine walked down the road with a slight hum in her voice, following the 2 cultists down the road. This plan was going to be easier than she thought, the cultists would lead them in. They could pick the girl up and the whole ordeal could be over. Then be back at guildhall in time for tea and cookies. She knew that it wouldn't be that easy but one can dream right? Katherine was glad Skye had the common sense to play along and try to resolve it peacefully. Bloodshed was the last way to solve things.

They went into the Tower and through giant wooden oak doors, engraved with the symbol of the Sun. This was a beautiful piece of architectural genious and Katherine wanted to compliment the person who designed this. However the place was definatly old, but not ancient like Katherine was. She inspected the place further as she was led down the halls filled with the worshippers, Katherine made a note that there were more in here than she originally thought. This could be problematic...

Still they had the element of surprise, they were posing as converts after all. Katherine walked to the center of the room where there was a single person leading the prayer. If this was like any cult there was some form of initiation rite, one to prove they are ready to become one of them. Katherine intended to see what they were before passing a final judgment on this misled group. The Dark Angel finally arrived to the priest and simply said, "I would like to convert and find new meaning to this life. Do you think you can help me?"

Hopefully Skye would use Katherines distraction to locate the daughter amongst the hooded rabble. She wanted to keep this operation as surgical as possible with little to no injury on her.

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 9:34 pm