Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Priscilla vs Scorpion Tail

Sumdumguy

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Dragon's Spirit
    Position : None
    Guild : None, cause she's smart like that
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Melody Lorelei (Supposedly Deceased)
    Experience : 1491

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Priscilla vs Scorpion Tail Empty Priscilla vs Scorpion Tail

Post by Sumdumguy 28th May 2014, 7:14 am

The wind blew through the 12 year old Priscilla's hair, making her seem much more impressive than she actually was. She had nothing to do today, so she figured she would come to the East Forest whilst the Nox Animus ship was nearby. It was just a time to enjoy what was around her and the beauty of nature, the thing she loved dearly. Unfortunately, it seemed like someone else wanted to interfere though. They stood in the shadows, Priscilla's domain, and so it took no more than a quick look into her own shadow to see them standing there.

"You can come out now." she said, not turning to look in the direction of the intruder. "You're not very sneaky, you know."
    Akryn
    Akryn

Quality Badge Level 1- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Lucifer's Aura
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor : Thorsfell, Gamara, Vishnu, Cytorakk, Botosai
    Experience : 1625

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Wind Magic
    Second Skill: None
    Third Skill:

Priscilla vs Scorpion Tail Empty Re: Priscilla vs Scorpion Tail

Post by Akryn 29th May 2014, 6:59 pm

A tall man stepped from behind a tree and grinned at her. One word described this man. Ugly. He was tall, with long, thin, greasy brown hair, and a long, pointed nose, with beady little eyes, and yellow, pointed teeth. His chin and cheeks were covered in stubble, and his hands looked gnarly and worn. If one had to pick a second word for this man, it would be badly dressed. He wore dirty black slacks and shoes with the toes gone, a long, brown, fur coat, and an absurd looking tophat perched on his head.

Despite his appearance, it would likely be the way he leered at Priscilla that was the worst. "Girly girly! I weren't hiding from no girly girly! I was following ya girly girl. I was hunting ya!" he said before whipping a cane out from his fur coat and charging at her, whipping the cane.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Prayne de crabug ahm keike rinedere be-yogt iglo kes gron!

Akryns battle theme

Spoiler:

Dramatic moments

Spoiler:

"I came into this world, kicking, screaming, and covered in someone elses blood. I have little issue going out the same way."
    Sumdumguy

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sumdumguy 4th June 2014, 7:22 pm

"Oh god." Priscilla mumbled, looking disgusted at what she saw. "What the hell ARE you?" she said as she watched the man charge at her. She looked less concerned about her own health or well being and seemed more disgusted and repulsed by this man's appearance and behavior. "In all my five hundred and sixty nine years..." she mumbled to herself before falling into the ground, and more precisely her shadow to avoid the man's attack. "I have never seen a human that looks as pitiful and malformed as you." said the girl's voice from literally everywhere around the man. She was nowhere to be seen, as she had gone.

"I feel disgusted just coming out of your shadow." she said as she rose up from the ground behind the man, now in her 18 year old form as opposed to her child one. She brought a single hand up and four projectiles formed around it before launching themselves at the man point blank.

Spells Used:

95% magic
    Akryn
    Akryn

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Akryn 5th June 2014, 6:36 pm

The man couldn't possibly dodge the attack, and all four orbs hit him in the back, sending him stumbling forward, his back smoking in four places. He spun about though, hurling his cane at Priscilla. it would fly through the air, straight and true like and arrow, but it was merely a diversion as he threw his head back and took a deep breath. "Imma blow you down girly! Winds of the wolf!' he said before suddenly throwing his head forward and howling at Priscilla. The howl was harmless. The incredible blast of wind accompanying it was far from harmless however, as a c rank wind storm would tear through the immediate area from his mouth in a cone, spreading a thirty foot area.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Akryns battle theme

Spoiler:

Dramatic moments

Spoiler:

"I came into this world, kicking, screaming, and covered in someone elses blood. I have little issue going out the same way."
    Sumdumguy

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sumdumguy 7th June 2014, 5:53 pm

"Luna Dial." Priscilla said lazily, and a strange creature appeared in front of her, blocking the winds from hitting Priscilla. Instead, the creature took the damage instead, but the cuts the wind inflicted were shallow compared to what they were probably meant to do. "Pathetic. Luna, switch." she said, and the very space around both of them began shimmering and wavering as if they were distorting the very fabric of reality around them. This lasted for a few seconds, and then, it stopped suddenly and abruptly. Luna Dial vanished and Priscilla crouched down to get into a runner's position before taking off at abnormal speeds towards the mage. The ground beneath her shattered when she propelled herself forwards, and she twisted her body around to begin punching the moment he came in range.
    Akryn
    Akryn

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Akryn 7th June 2014, 6:10 pm

The wolf mage watched her, and as she drew near from her sudden sprint, he would suddenly swing his empty, right hand around at her incoming face, fur covering the hand, and claws tipping each finger. "Savage strike!" he snarled out as he brought his counter in.

Hit or miss though, his next attck was almost guaranteed to hit, as he filled his lungs and once again howled. But this time, instead of producing a powerful blast of wind, he produced a painful speal of noise. The howl would have dropped most people to their knees and shattered glass within a mile radius. One could only wonder how Priscilla, at such close range, would react.

Akryns battle theme

Spoiler:

Dramatic moments

Spoiler:

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 10:15 am