Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Knights going after the King of Theives (Matabei and Zenshin)

Lucille Grove
    Lucille Grove

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Other Half
    Position : None
    Guild : Tartarus
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Raylard Wayne
    Experience : 4000

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Blood Lust
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Knights going after the King of Theives (Matabei and Zenshin) Empty Knights going after the King of Theives (Matabei and Zenshin)

Post by Lucille Grove 8th February 2014, 8:46 am

Job Information:

Matabei had only taken a few days to get used to being inside the guild before she decided she needed to make herself more useful. She had taken a job, a C-ranked one at that, and asked Zenshin if he could come along with her. He agreed, and the Ink Knight had decidedly almost jumped for joy after hearing his acceptance. Matabei knew this wouldn't be any easier for her even with Zenshin there, but at least he could help her out of any sticky situation she might end up in. Matabei had on her new outfit completely, helmet on and everything, while waiting for her guild master to meet her in the Forgotten Desert, in a small village. It probably wasn't a good idea, as she was probably going to be incredibly sweaty from fighting, but Matabei felt as if she would look weird just wearing her more casual wear for this mission. It just wouldn't look right to her.

Hm. To think not too long ago I wouldn't have ever thought about being near a legal mage, and now I'm one of them myself. Matabei chuckled at the memory. She still had to be careful about going around, despite looking differently and having changed a few things she knew that Aedre could tell whenever she was around. A confrontation would be inevitable, and Matabei promised she would never raise a hand against Aedre, she had too much respect for her master to even think about that. Matabei shook her head of those thoughts and waited, it would do no good to worry about that now. She sighed and adjusted her helmet, continuing to wait for her guild master so they can begin the mission.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Knights going after the King of Theives (Matabei and Zenshin) FRU1Cmr
    Knights going after the King of Theives (Matabei and Zenshin) S9dTX6I
    Lucille
    Armory
    Blood Lust/Speed Force
    King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Neptune
    Guild : N/A
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Dungeon Tokens : 9
    Experience : 263,160

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Knight of Space
    Second Skill: Paladin's Armaments
    Third Skill:

Knights going after the King of Theives (Matabei and Zenshin) Empty Re: Knights going after the King of Theives (Matabei and Zenshin)

Post by King Zenshin 8th February 2014, 10:55 am

He was ecstatic, he'd recruited so many new guild members to serve the dream of Sabertooth and they were all getting out there and doing jobs! With him! It was a nice break from the mountains of paperwork the Magic Council didn't hesitate to provide him, and it was a great way to gauge the power and skill of the different members of his guild. Now, it was back to the desert for a job he did with Hikari a while ago, as well as where he completed two other jobs, one of them being the second. Fourth time in this god forsaken desert... I guess they can't help but have more problems than any other place in Fiore he thought as he walked barefoot over the hot sand.

At least I got a nifty hat the first time I was here he thought as he looked up at the straw brim of his hat, the hat he got from an old, dying archaeologist the first time he was in the desert. He entered the small village where Matabei wanted to meet, promptly being accosted by the different open air shop owners. Zen respectfully declined each one. Finally, he found the girl clad in armor from head to toe, a big difference from what he'd seen when he first met her. All he had on was a white t-shirt, black cargo pants, his gauntlets and greaves, and a trench coat. Of course, he was wearing his necklace too, but that didn't really offer actual protection.

"Hey Matabei, I see you kept the change in apparel for this job"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Missions Completed
    100 Year: 1
    10 Year: 1
    S-Ranked: 1
    A-Ranked: 4
    B-Ranked: 4
    D-Ranked: 3
    Event Experience: 57,562.5
    Dungeon Experience: 2,325
    Total Experience: 263,160

Character / Vincent Gauss
    Primary Magic / Knight of Space
    Secondary Magic / Paladin's Armaments
    History & Notebook | Bank
    Golden Lacrima | Expires 7/9/2019
    Lucille Grove
    Lucille Grove

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Knights going after the King of Theives (Matabei and Zenshin) Empty Re: Knights going after the King of Theives (Matabei and Zenshin)

Post by Lucille Grove 8th February 2014, 3:09 pm

Matabei could barely stand the sweat trickling down her face. The helmet was definitely not helping her situation in the desert, and she was planning on just taking it off for now and putting it on when she needed to. Her hands were raised to take it off when she heard a familiar voice speak to her.

"Hey Matabei, I see you kept the change in apparel for this job"

Matabei finished taking her helmet off and smiled at Zenshin, his apparel seeming more appropriate for this job than her own. She didn't mind it much though, and just nodded somewhat tiredly at her guild master. The Ink Knight did get here earlier than she thought and had barely slept in anticipation of the job, and the heat bearing down on her didn't help her case. But after a quick yawn and a shake of head her to clear her mind, she seemed back to her normal, more helpful state.

"I thought this would be appropriate for how I want to represent myself from now on." Matabei ran a hand through her longer hair, it seemed to grow a bit more in length. She smiled at her guild master again, and bowed once towards him. It was a force of habit, and she could not stop her body from moving on its own at times. She just got up and held the same smile as earlier.

"I am glad that you could come on this mission with me. You must be a very busy man, and I would like to thank you for taking the time to do this."

Lucille
    Armory
    Blood Lust/Speed Force
    King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Zenshin 8th February 2014, 3:52 pm

He sighed at Matabei, who was still bowing despite what he told her when she first arrived in the guild hall. Oh well, if she wanted to keep doing it, that was her choice, it was a nice change knowing that a member would still show their respect through physical means even if they knew they didn't have to. She removed the helmet, revealing her long, platinum hair before running her fingers through it.

"If you say so. And it's no problem at all, it's a fun break from sitting at my desk and doing boring guild master work" he told her as he took the helmet from her hands

It was obvious she didn't want to carry it, or wear it, as the sun above them was bright and beat on whatever was unlucky enough to walk under it. After using his origin perception on the helmet, he, with much of his strength, threw the helmet into the ground, breaking it into quite a few pieces.

"Now the helmet is in here-" he said, knocking on his skull with a fist. Although it wasn't actually stored in his mind, that's where his circuit was, and that's where he associated his power with.

"Just tell me when you need the helmet, and I'll recreate it for you. Now, before we start, let's get something to eat" he finished, looking around for any kind of open aired food stall.

Lucille Grove
    Lucille Grove

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lucille Grove 8th February 2014, 5:23 pm

Matabei had to remember how her guild master worked, otherwise she would have gone berserk that he broke her helmet. It was fairly expensive for her to buy that as well, so it was kind of a big deal to her that he might have potentially broke it. Although, the helmet was useless for protection, so Matabei also had to concede that fact. She just sighed and ran her hand through her hair again, it felt like something was stuck in her hair and kept coming back. Matabei knew that this might irritate her for a duration of the mission, so she simply cleaned out her hair again with her right hand.

"Just tell me when you need the helmet, and I'll recreate it for you. Now, before we start, let's get something to eat" Matabei nodded, she was hungry as well seeing as she decided to skip on breakfast in order to get here earlier. Scanning the village, she spotted what seemed to be a noodle shop of some kind. "How about there Zenshin?" She pointed to the stall she was looking at, and started to walk over there. She made it about four steps before she tripped on nothing, and once again fell flat on her face. Staying there for about a second, Matabei immediately jumped up and threw a rock somewhere into the sky. "Damn. It. All." Matabei growled, trying to not make a scene while still trying to display her anger somewhat.

Lucille
    Armory
    Blood Lust/Speed Force
    King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Zenshin 8th February 2014, 6:26 pm

Zenshin was excited when Matabei pointed out a nearby noodle shop that he had missed. By some astral coincidence in which the planets aligned just right, there was actually a stall... that sold noodles in this small village. He rushed over, stopping only at the sound of a loud thud, the sound he heard in the forest the day he met Matabei.

"Damn. It. All."

It appeared that this whole 'falling on her face' thing was a common occurrence, and he felt obliged to do something about that.

"You should really watch where you're going, you could get a concussion"

Ah yes, that would solve all of her balance problems to come. His insightful comment would protect her for years to come from the terrible fate that was meeting the ground face first. But instead of patting himself on the back for saving his guild member from such a terrible fate, he continued on towards the stand of noodles and ordered the largest bowl of plain udon they had. The chef, baffled at anyone who would eat a plain bowl of noodles, came back with the largest bowl they had, filled to the brim with what was ordered. They were delicious, no doubt, but they still paled in comparison to the Hargeon Town's bowl of noodles, but still, he enjoyed it nonetheless.

Missions Completed

Lucille Grove
    Lucille Grove

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lucille Grove 9th February 2014, 1:18 pm

"You should really watch where you're going, you could get a concussion"

Matabei felt her eyebrow twitch violently at the 'helpful' comment that Zenshin had made. It was obvious that she had a somewhat hard head, falling on her face so often without already having gotten a concussion of some kind was proof enough of that. Zenshin's comment however, made Matabei feel like he thought of her to be incredibly stupid. Which is why the former dark mage had to hold in the urge to slap her guild master across the back of his head violently. The Ink Knight got up and dusted herself off, sighing silently as she followed her guild master 's trail to the noodle shop. She sat next to him and ordered a medium sized bowl of beef udon, and when it arrived she ate at a sedate pace. She sighed in content and looked towards her guild master after finishing her bowl.

"So Zenshin. You never exactly told me why you gave someone like me the chance at redemption like you did. I mean, I have done some awful things in the past, why even try with a former dark mage?" Matabei was curious, he had given her the offer without exactly telling her why he was even giving her a chance. She had no intentions of becoming a legal mage about a year ago, but her priorities had changed since then. But who would help a dark mage turn good? What type of person would risk their reputation to help one lowly dark mage?

Lucille
    Armory
    Blood Lust/Speed Force
    King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Zenshin 9th February 2014, 1:37 pm

"So Zenshin. You never exactly told me why you gave someone like me the chance at redemption like you did. I mean, I have done some awful things in the past, why even try with a former dark mage?"

"It's simple Matabei. The fact that you care so much for your friend who joined my guild that you demanded to meet me, regardless if it would cost you your life or not. That's loyalty, a trait that a true member of my guild would have and I think everyone should have. You wanted what's best for him, so I extended the offer for what's best for you, redemption, a chance to make up for all the bad you've done while learning a thing or two about the legal side. We aren't just dogs that are commanded around by the Magic Council-" he began slurping some more of his noodles into his mouth like a vacuum cleaner.

"Legal guilds are mostly independent, and normally a dark mage looking for redemption would go to Eclipse Soul, but being from Eclipse Soul myself, I know a thing or two about those kinds of mages. And so, I invited you to Sabertooth, because I feel like you can, and if you stayed in that dark guild, anything could've happened to you. Also, your friend, my guild member, Marick, would be reprimanded if the Council caught wind of a dark mage and a light mage being friends, they would think something was up. So to get the best possible conclusion, I decided to help you out of the dark mage cesspool while uniting you with your old buddy. I thought everyone would win that way, and it looks like I was right."

Missions Completed

Lucille Grove
    Lucille Grove

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lucille Grove 11th February 2014, 6:41 am

Matabei smiled at her current guild master's words. They instilled a lot of hope for the future, and she simply sighed wistfully as she waited for her guild master to finish eating. Matabei tinkered a bit with her armor while she patiently waited, thinking about the current mission and how to go about it. Zenshin could probably wipe the floor with these guys in a heartbeat. But I still should impress him somewhat, maybe beating one of these guys up will do it. I'll just have to try and prove myself I guess. And with that thought, Matabei stood up and stretched her arms out. The Ink Knight sighed in content and turned back towards her guild master, whether or not he was done with his rather large meal.

"We should get this over with soon. No question that these thieves might get away while we are sitting here wasting the day away. I would rather not fail my first mission as a member of Sabertooth, and I believe you wouldn't like your own reputation taking a hit to it." Matabei joked slightly as she motioned her head out towards the exit and in the direction of where their mission would take place. She simply walked outside of the stall and yawned slightly as she stopped, waiting for her guild master to come out so they can continue on with the mission.

Lucille
    Armory
    Blood Lust/Speed Force
    King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Zenshin 11th February 2014, 5:05 pm

"Don't worry, they won't be going anywhere. I managed to get us an audience with the cartel leader under the guise of being interested buyers. As long as we're here, they will be as well" he said while slurping down some more noodles. Zenshin didn't feel up to fighting this time around, as he felt that his deception skills were getting a bit rusty and this would be the perfect opportunity to hone them. I hope she doesn't mind the whole stealthy approach to this job... he thought, still having not heard her input on this approach. After finishing his bowl, he ordered another one, scarfing it down at blinding speeds before ordering another, and another, and another.

Before the chef could realize what was going on, there was a tall stack of bowls on the poorly made wooden shelf that acted as a counter. Zenshin threw a bag of jewels at him, covering the cost and a generous tip before standing up and recreating two brown, hooded, cloth cloaks for the both of them to wear. "Here, this will help with the desert heat and blowing winds. It'll also cover us up in case they know who I am. Unfortunately, I'm not a nobody like I used to be, so these are necessary"

Missions Completed

Lucille Grove
    Lucille Grove

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lucille Grove 9th March 2014, 5:40 am

"Here, this will help with the desert heat and blowing winds. It'll also cover us up in case they know who I am. Unfortunately, I'm not a nobody like I used to be, so these are necessary"

Matabei gratefully took the cloak from her guildmaster, examining it a bit before throwing it on over her attire. Sure it wasn't the greatest plan that the two could have come up with, but it mattered little since whether it worked or not the mission would be completed. She wasn't any type of pushover, and Matabei was certain her guild master wasn't one either.

"Well, at any rate we should get going." Matabei's voice was still calm, and she continued to look out towards the desert as she spoke. It would be a slightly long walk, but the Ink Knight knew that it would be all worth it in the end. "The idea of not having to fight is kinda saddening, but if it works I have no problem with it." Matabei began a slow walk towards the desert, hoping Zenshin was following. She didn't mind taking the lead as she was lesser known, but if things got bad she could only hope her guild master still had her back in that situation.

Lucille
    Armory
    Blood Lust/Speed Force

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 10:16 pm