Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Deliver my letter! (Indar)

Indiana Jones
    Indiana Jones

Void Tyrant

Void Tyrant

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- God Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Player 
    Lineage : Caine's Descent
    Position : None
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 1
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 350

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ragnarök
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Deliver my letter! (Indar) Empty Deliver my letter! (Indar)

Post by Indiana Jones 3rd August 2013, 10:03 am

Job Description :

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Deliver my letter! (Indar) 18jWfhn

Character
    Main Theme Battle Theme 1 Battle Theme 2
    Indiana Jones
    Indiana Jones

Void Tyrant

Void Tyrant

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- God Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Deliver my letter! (Indar) Empty Re: Deliver my letter! (Indar)

Post by Indiana Jones 3rd August 2013, 10:14 am

Indar already in Magnolia after doing his first job, thought that it was too early to go back. Hm i need a new job. Walking past a house while saying that, he caught someones attention. Hello, young man, i overheard that you were looking for a job. Yes i am and i'm assuming that you have one that needs to be done. I do, i need this letter delivered to the celebrity who is visiting Magnolia today. She used to be my friend when we were younger, but then she moved away and i didn't meet her for years. Now it appears she has become a celebrity. Don't worry, i'll get you letter deliver.
    Now he didn't tell me where she is located at, Indar said while walking away to deliver the letter. Seeing a lot of people running towards the harbor, Indar understood that is where she must be.
    He started walking towards the harbor.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Character
    Indiana Jones
    Indiana Jones

Void Tyrant

Void Tyrant

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Indiana Jones 6th August 2013, 6:47 am

Reaching the harbor, Indar saw the people running towards a theater. He followed the people and saw the celebrity walking into the building.  Now how do i get into the theater and deliver the letter without the guards seeing me.
    Looking around the building and seeing only two entrances, Indar didn't have a plan to get in. But thinking about the roof, Indar found a suitable place to climb up from. The climbing was taking awhile and he was getting tired from it. It was only a drainage pipe.
    Finally reaching the roof, Indar saw a glass sky roof. I could break through that. Indar noticed that the glass roof was above the lobby. There doesn't seem to be anyone in the lobby, guess here goes nothing. With a swift punch the glass broke and Indar jumped in. Nobody even seemed to notice but then Indar heared some guards running towards the lobby. Crap, i got to hide.

Character
    Indiana Jones
    Indiana Jones

Void Tyrant

Void Tyrant

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Indiana Jones 6th August 2013, 7:05 am

Running down the hallway, Indar noticed that he had reached the rooms for the actors. She has to be in one of these rooms, but which one. Indar started to listen behind the doors, but most seemed to be empty rooms.
    Until he reached the final one where Indar heard a sigh come from. He opened the door just so he could see inside. To his surprise the celebrity was in there, so Indar took a deep breath and entered the room. Excuse me miss, sorry for intruding, but i have a letter for you. The celebrity looks interested and asks, Who is it from? It is from an old friend of yours, Indar says while giving the letter to the celebrity. But i must go now, farewell miss.
    Indar having completed his task, just walks out of the building from the back entrance. Going towards the clients house. Reaching the house he knocks at the door, tells the man that the letter has been delivered, receives the jewels and starts walking back to Sabertooth.

Character
    TacticalFallacy
    TacticalFallacy

The Undefined Formula

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Veteran Level 1- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Warrior
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Mentor : Master Hades (Deceased)
    Experience : 450

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Amaterasu Mudra Formula
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by TacticalFallacy 6th August 2013, 10:59 am

Mission accomplished. Locked.

Theme:
    Current Jobs:

Current date/time is 13th May 2024, 12:16 pm