Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING OLD IOTM PURCHASES.

Nessa Cordelia Lux
    Nessa Cordelia Lux

Starlight Maiden

Starlight Maiden

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Custom Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- EXP Grinder- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Hired Help- Idolize- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Haiku Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Supreme Grand Master [5000]- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Best GFX Artist Award- Player 
    Lineage : Vassal of the Cosmos
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 145
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 26,209

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Starlight Maiden
    Second Magic: Valkyrie Summoner
    Third Magic: Moon Goddess Slayer

IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING OLD IOTM PURCHASES. Empty IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING OLD IOTM PURCHASES.

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux 20th February 2020, 9:25 am

Hey everyone,

So unfortunately there was an incident that many of you are aware of where a veteran member was banned from the forum. The member in question used to be a member of the Dev team and has since deleted their imgur account associated with FTRP. As a result that has deleted several of the images from old items of the month.

If you purchased an IOTM from July 2019 or months prior, please check if you have a working image for the product which you've purchased/ or have been traded. If you have a broken image, please fill out the template below with the linked items, and we as staff will try our best to help you replicate the image or find suitable replacement, alternatively, we can format images that you would prefer for the items in question i.e. help shape and add a suitably coloured border to them.

We apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Code:

[b]Name:[/b]
    [b]Item:[/b]
    [b]Link to purchase/trade:[/b]
    [b]Other info:[/b] Please use this to describe what you recall about the image or your preferences for a replacement image. Additionally, if you have any preferred images you would like us to edit to fit the items aesthetic, please link them here.

Last edited by Nessa Cordelia Lux on 20th February 2020, 12:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING OLD IOTM PURCHASES. 60582_s

Zachary-Sirius
    Zachary-Sirius

Alt Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Zodiac Key- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Player 
    Lineage : Insight of the Cosmos
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 667,254

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Celestial Spirit Magic
    Second Magic: Arc of Cosmos
    Third Magic: Cosmic Dragon Slayer

IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING OLD IOTM PURCHASES. Empty Re: IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING OLD IOTM PURCHASES.

Post by Zachary-Sirius 20th February 2020, 9:29 am

Name:Zachary Sirius
    Item: Minu of the Celestial Court.
    Link to purchase/trade: Item and Purchase info here
    Other info: A woman with light blue hair with a starry attire and background. I actually found the picture in the past and saved it if that helps. However, if I have the freedom to make something anew, I would like to use the image of Galaxy skinned Nox from Smite. But I do have the original of that helps. Either way not sure really how this will work but would honor the effects and rules. Please let me know if I need to be exact on the story and stuff.

Nessa Cordelia Lux
    Nessa Cordelia Lux

Starlight Maiden

Starlight Maiden

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Custom Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- EXP Grinder- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Hired Help- Idolize- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Haiku Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Supreme Grand Master [5000]- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Best GFX Artist Award- Player 

Character Sheet

IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING OLD IOTM PURCHASES. Empty Re: IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING OLD IOTM PURCHASES.

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux 20th February 2020, 10:01 am

Zachary-Sirius wrote:
    Name:Zachary Sirius
    Item: Minu of the Celestial Court.
    Link to purchase/trade: Item and Purchase info here
    Other info: A woman with light blue hair with a starry attire and background. I actually found the picture in the past and saved it if that helps. However, if I have the freedom to make something anew, I would like to use the image of Galaxy skinned Nox from Smite. But I do have the original of that helps. Either way not sure really how this will work but would honor the effects and rules. Please let me know if I need to be exact on the story and stuff.

Thank you for letting us know, @Zachary-Sirius I have been told that this is the original;

IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING OLD IOTM PURCHASES. AiqpeSX

Code:
    [img]https://i.imgur.com/aiqpeSX.png[/img]

However, if you did want to tweak it, here is a shaped and bordered picture of 'Galaxy skinned Nox from Smite' (I hope, unless google lied lol) ;

IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING OLD IOTM PURCHASES. 4k2CBsW

Code:
    [img]https://i.imgur.com/4k2CBsW.png[/img]

Additionally, this thread is only to amend the images and gfx lost due to the imgur deletion. Changes the lore, text or abilities on a purchase item of the month is not permitted.

Last edited by Nessa Cordelia Lux on 20th February 2020, 12:01 pm; edited 2 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Saraphina
    Saraphina

The White Queen

The White Queen

Administrator- Moderator- Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1 - Quality Badge Level 2 - Quality Badge Level 3 - Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Job Creator- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Unknown Powerhouse- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Lineage Making Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved! - Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage! - Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Blizzard's Frostburn
    Guild : Errings Rising - GM
    Cosmic Coins : 545
    Experience : 1,361,997

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Aspect of Divinity
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Saraphina 20th February 2020, 10:23 am

Name: Adalinda
    Item: Rainbow Star
    Link to purchase/trade: Page 1, Post n°19
    Other info: prettyyyyyy
    and
    yeet

Nessa Cordelia Lux
    Nessa Cordelia Lux

Starlight Maiden

Starlight Maiden

Character Sheet

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux 20th February 2020, 11:55 am

Saraphina wrote:Name: Adalinda
    Item: Rainbow Star
    Link to purchase/trade: Page 1, Post n°19
    Other info: prettyyyyyy
    and
    yeet

@Saraphina Here you go hun;

IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING OLD IOTM PURCHASES. ZHrl5tD

IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING OLD IOTM PURCHASES. IwppWRj

Code:
    [img]https://i.imgur.com/ZHrl5tD.png[/img]
    [img]https://i.imgur.com/iwppWRj.png[/img]

Aoi
    Aoi

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Spirits
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 23,011

Character Sheet
    First Magic: None
    Second Magic: None
    Third Magic: None

Post by Aoi 20th March 2020, 11:07 am

Name: Aoi
    Item: Raiders Calling
    Link to purchase/trade: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t38593-raider-s-calling#372502
    Other info: iirc, it was a blue hued blade of a scimitar with a gold hilt. I do not have preferred images. I think the actual description may be more helpful than I am ;-;

Thanks in advance <3

]
    Nessa Cordelia Lux
    Nessa Cordelia Lux

Starlight Maiden

Starlight Maiden

Character Sheet

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux 20th March 2020, 11:59 am

Aoi wrote:Name: Aoi
    Item: Raiders Calling
    Link to purchase/trade: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t38593-raider-s-calling#372502
    Other info: iirc, it was a blue hued blade of a scimitar with a gold hilt. I do not have preferred images. I think the actual description may be more helpful than I am ;-;

Thanks in advance <3

@Aoi I believe this might be the image your looking for, if it's not please let me know and we'll have another look~

IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING OLD IOTM PURCHASES. OHNqE3n

Code:
    [img]https://i.imgur.com/OHNqE3n.png[/img]

Current date/time is 19th March 2024, 12:00 am