Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Very Important Notice

Alito
    Alito

Storyteller

Storyteller

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Oblivion's Might
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1270

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Ankhseram Black Magic
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Important Very Important Notice

Post by Alito 2nd March 2015, 6:47 pm

Everyone! I am Luca Alessandro, and before you hit that "ban" button, just hear me out for my mistakes first, and read this story:

In late August, from numerous sources, and while under a very overwhelming period of life (very stressful and depressing beyond belief), I received countless hate messages. During this time, my shunt was broken, and I was feeling immeasurable pain. My eyes felt like they were going to explode because my epilepsy is affiliated with my hydrocephalus, and I was as pale as paper due to my anemia (affiliated with epilepsy). As you can see, with these three health conditions, receiving countless, hateful messages did not help at all. None of them were from any RP sites (including this one), but rather social networks. It made me so enraged that I just didn't trust anyone anymore, and I became just as hateful as these people were to me. They had no reason to be hateful to me just as I had no reason to be hateful to you guys. I was so enraged that I just did not understand what I was doing, and ended up unravelling a message that would definitely keep everyone out of my way for the time being: I faked my own death.

You may now be asking why I did that, and the answer is: I was a psycho. Immeasurable amounts of pain just made me want to tear everything and everyone apart, because I no longer trusted anyone, and felt hated beyond anyone's understanding. I threw a fit at everyone, cut ties with everyone personal to me for a while, and just went somewhere to be alone for a very long time. Unconsciously, I sent the same message to every place I exist on the Internet so everyone would think I'm non-existent. However, the personality I had when I sent this message to you all was far from my usual personality. It was far from my frequent persona that made the other farewell message you received on the site (when I said I was going to Harvard to attend law school).

I was completely suicidal during the time, and had no idea what to do. This was the only site that never harmed me, so I still wanted to exist on it later on. I wanted to embrace those warm feelings again, so I made an account that was made to enact my ex-girlfriend: Anita. I needed emotional help more than ever, though after realizing the unforgivable crime I committed, I knew that introducing the real me again would not help. I made endless excuse on that damned account just to evade the fact that I did, indeed, fake my own death. You people were, and still are too special for me to receive a message like this, though I must do it, anyway. I felt so scared making one account to hide this story that I made another: this one. Lie after lie; all to try and cover up an inevitable sin. The fact that I'm even acknowledging how crazy I was in the past all because of hate messages is more than humiliating to myself. I became terrified after regaining myself that my madness had brought me to commit such a sin that I planned to hide my identity forever. However, then I thought what God (the god I believe in) would think of me. I expected to go to hell knowing that I made a very large community believe I was actually dead. I was just absolutely insane. I could not control myself. All I thought was to make others miserable so I would not have to deal with their messages anymore, and I accidentally hit the site that loved me most.

Generally, because I felt so close to death myself, I went on an unbelievable hit four months ago unconsciously to make everyone believe I was dead already. I was done with the hate. I was done with the misery. I did not even know myself anymore, and went so psycho that I could not even tell what I was doing. I even required therapy to help me get through my hate problems. So, to conclude, you were all right about the biggest liar to ever step foot on your site. With this being said, I am going to tell you all about the real me:

My real name is not actually Luca Alessandro. I used that as a fake name because I was lurked online many times until I successfully gathered the information of these pests, and had them arrested. My real name is Tyler. I am a 19-year-old Canadian who is only fluent with the English language, and has not even started university yet. I am a scrawny young adult who has a history of continuous lies due to making others not feel proud of him, whatsoever. This actually existed until this very year. Whether you care about my real identity or not is up to you. I have Italian background and a little Dutch, but that's it. I am only learning Italian; that is all. It was a disorder, actually; those non-stop lies I made because countless people in my life were not proud of me. They did not show any happiness towards me, and only the hate that I described above.

I apologize as much as I possibly can to all who have suffered from my fake death. Yes, I am completely sane in the sense that I'm no longer throwing any sort of mean messages to anyone, but rather being completely honest. My family became aware of all of this just recently, and advised me to make this message, though I beat them to it. All of my family is still alive. If there was one truth through all of this madness I knew I was still giving out, it was the personality we all once shared under the name "Kichiro Yukine." Take me off of that honorary list because I am not a saint, nor honorary in any sense. I have literally screwed myself over because of an unbearable event and disorder. I literally discarded people I could imagine being brothers and sisters- or at least my best friends- because of this same event and disorder. I have nothing to hide anymore. I am done hiding. I am still saying sorry from the bottom of my heart though I still know I will not be forgiven. Why?

Because you all deserve to hear this. I will leave it up to you people whether or not all three accounts should be banned, or whether or not you will actually speak to me again. No, I am not trying my best to maintain my membership on this site, so discard that thought please. I am deserving of an IP ban because of that message, and I know it. I just want this story to be told before I find myself in this hell for an even longer time. Take note of this because I have probably pulled the biggest mistake in RP history, and need this to remain here so I further acknowledge the greatest sin I have committed, and become a better person due to the same acknowledgement.

Goodbye.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Very Important Notice 7y0bO7j
    Alivya Tarrin
    Alivya Tarrin

Spirits Keeper

Spirits Keeper

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Evil Angel
    Guild : Divine Calamity
    Experience : 200

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Spirit Summon
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Important Re: Very Important Notice

Post by Alivya Tarrin 2nd March 2015, 7:04 pm

I'm just glad that you are not gone. I missed you.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Developer/GFX Artist- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- God Slayer- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Reaper's Touch
    Guild : Meliora Vitae
    Experience : 587

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Sunstorm Magic
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 2nd March 2015, 7:08 pm

*Sigh* Phew were should I start with this... Oh yeah... Do you know how much friggen grief you caused me man?! These last four months have been HELL for me! I had trouble focusing in school and everything else! I dont care how much you lied to me... you were like a brother to me and you still are in my mind man.

Glad to have you back

Hiro Villenn
    Hiro Villenn

Villain- Player 
    Lineage : None
    Guild : N/A
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 25

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Soul of Belial
    Second Magic: N/A
    Third Magic:

Post by Hiro Villenn 2nd March 2015, 7:23 pm

its the internet. >.>

Its your own business to go by an alias or do whatever you want. You didn't interfere with anybodies rp ability in the end although you may have pissed a few people off and freaked them out. this is not the greatest of sins.

I quote the great Ban of Nanatsu no taizai: "I true sin can never be forgiven."

You'll be fine now get your rear back here. We'll kick it a few times, and move on to our happy rp relationship.

Hiro Dialogue
    Mephistopheles Dialogue
    Hiro Thoughts

Very Important Notice Hiro%27s+Siggy
    Roya
    Roya

See you in hell

See you in hell

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Curse of the White Witch
    Guild : ---
    Mentor : Monokuroen, Monochrome Demon
    Experience : 250

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Sinners White and Black Flame
    Second Magic: ---
    Third Magic:

Post by Roya 2nd March 2015, 7:27 pm

(Its Rita, Just my alt...) I don't know what to say--- Q.Q I was so upset you were gone... I had looked forward to getting to know Yukine so much more but alas that was cut short. Little did I know I've just been getting to know you more all this time as Ayato and every time we talked over Skype... I'm glad you're still here. I'm just shocked. I wish I had known sooner. Thanks for coming back--- Really. <3 >.< ....

Very Important Notice Tumblr_m609u8ILP61ry2dofo1_500

Aliannah
    Aliannah

Omen Angel

Omen Angel

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- Limited Edition- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Taskmaster- Fan Art Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Omen Angel
    Faction : The Rune Knights
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor : Deniel
    Experience : 1,362,393

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Calling of Heaven and Hell
    Second Magic: Fallen Angel Take Over
    Third Magic:

Post by Aliannah 2nd March 2015, 7:34 pm

*Smacks a couple times* Dat's for lying. But I am glad that you are back and I am glad that you came out with the truth. I cried, so so much, you were the first person to teach me how to RP, and after I thought you died I tried to my best to be welcoming like you were. But I can't stay mad at you. Not at all. I am just glad that you are here and not somewhere else.

Chelvaric
    Chelvaric

Kitty Avenger

Kitty Avenger

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Demon Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Marksman's Aim
    Guild : Baselisk Fang
    Mentor : Spirit Of Chelvaric Vhalru
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Ragnarok Phoenix
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Chelvaric 2nd March 2015, 10:38 pm

i can get where you coming from

but like - never ever lie about your dead! i have bad memories of that and i cant like peopel who do the same thing. tough i do see that you had your reasons. next time just ask help and our community would have helped. were ft we stick tohgeter

Very Important Notice Bakugou.Katsuki.600.1932217

It is a man’s heart which sets the world aflame..

magic bank /Character

Very Important Notice Beigecat
    Indiana Jones
    Indiana Jones

Void Tyrant

Void Tyrant

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- God Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Player 
    Lineage : Caine's Descent
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 1
    Experience : 350

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Ragnarök
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Indiana Jones 2nd March 2015, 10:58 pm

Well, all i can say is that i really want to smack you right now. I have considered you as a friend before and i still do, be it under a different account name, doesn't matter to me. I've had fun talking to you regardless, as you are fun to talk to.

So in my book, i hold nothing against you. I hope we'll still talk on skype, as i hope both of us are still friends. Also, Don't.Ever.Do.That.Again

Very Important Notice 18jWfhn

Character
    Main Theme Battle Theme 1 Battle Theme 2
    Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Embodiment of the 13th
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Mentor : Sky Emperor Shangdi
    Experience : 367,824.5

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Ten No Kichi
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Rosetta Crawford 3rd March 2015, 1:13 am

Well, what can I say here really?

I've faked a few things online, such as gender for example. Never faked my own death, but we were never that close back then (don't even think we rped) so when I heard you died I was like 'oh that's sort of sad. Don't expect that to happen' and now your back.

Rising from the dead. Can't really judge you on that. I mean I have a zombie on site and if I start judging people for coming back from the dead i'd be judging a lot of religions....eh too much hassle. Welcome back. Just don't do it again k?

Very Important Notice Zack2_by_gramcrackers-d8ker96

Very Important Notice Zack_by_ravenart5-d8j23c0

Very Important Notice Zackrose_zpse9a22d85
    Current missions(4/6):  get the squid A, King of Fighters(S), Village Protection(A), Repair the House(D)
    Godlike Frederik
    Godlike Frederik
    The Forsaken

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Apex of Darkness
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Experience : 258,417

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Plague Craft
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Godlike Frederik 3rd March 2015, 2:13 am

I and the other admins of the site will discuss what we are going to do with this news, because like you said faking your own death, even though it is understandable why you did it. Is still quite an offense, let alone the people you may have hurt by doing so. There were even people who asked for you to be honored, so we put up some honorary Wizard Saint Spot.

But I must say, I sincerely appreciate your honesty, and that is always a step in the right direction to make amends. I think you don't have to worry that much about your membership of the site, it is clear that you love rp and this place here. I mean why else would you keep hanging around after hiding your identity for over an year.

On further notice of this, I am closing this thread. In case people decide to go ranting in here, who are really mad.

On an extra note, for those this news is a bit more personal then others and already have responded. It's good to see that you have approached this with understanding and maturity. Because what he has gone through has been quite a lot, and only with support and friendship even if it comes from the internet makes him feel better.

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 6:16 pm