• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Surprise Betrothall! [Event]

Nessa Cordelia Lux
    Nessa Cordelia Lux

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishval- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Custom Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- EXP Grinder- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Hired Help- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Player 
    Lineage : Vassal of the Cosmos
    Position : Saint of Virtue
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 55
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 3,076,807

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Starlight Maiden
    Second Magic: Valkyrie Summoner
    Third Magic: Moon Goddess Slayer

Surprise Betrothall! [Event] Empty Surprise Betrothall! [Event]

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux on 19th February 2020, 1:59 pm

I have died everyday waiting for you, Darling don't be afraid
    I have loved you for a thousand years, I'll love you for a thousand more
    Nessa Cordelia Lux

To Nessa Cordelia Lux & Markus El,

I, Lord Szutaris, am reaching out to apologize to you both. It has come to my realization that both my and my daughter's actions towards you upon your visit to my manor were rather discourteous. We certainly could have handled ourselves with a slight more dignity.

Please accept my sincerest apologies, I hope that we can move forward with a smoother and more mutually beneficial friendship. As such, I'd like to invite you to a grand event hosted by one of the companies in which I invest, I have included your tickets in this letter. I hope to see you both there, please dress accordingly.

Yours honourably,
    Lord Szutaris

It took a lot of work for Nessa to get both of them to attend the event. Unable to deny such a polite request, Nessa had used significantly high levels of pleading, kisses and promises that she would do her best to make sure he enjoyed it. Somehow she'd managed to get him to agree to attend with her, and whilst she was still dreading the possibility that a certain girl might be at the event, she was also excited at any form of date like event spent with her beau.

They arrived at the venue in the morning, Nessa was wearing a violet-coloured maxi dress with silver heels, a silver, sparkly shawl draped loosely over her shoulders. Her wide eyes took in the sight of the complex before there, there was a grand church where the wedding itself would be held, beautiful and archaic in design. Next to which was a gentlemen's club, which had been rented for the purpose of hosting the wedding reception. She turned to look back at Markus, her eyes glimmering with excitement. "It's been so long since I've attended a wedding! Come on sweetie, it's going to be fun, I promise!" She cooed, trying to coax him into a celebratory mood.

WC: 324 / 4000 Tag: @MarkusEldridge

Last edited by Nessa Cordelia Lux on 19th February 2020, 3:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Surprise Betrothall! [Event] 60582_s

MarkusEldridge
    MarkusEldridge

Administrator- Moderator- Chatbox Moderator- Main Account- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Custom Slayer- God Slayer- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Hired Help- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Shipped- Sticking Around- Taskmaster- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Progeny of Chaos
    Position : None
    Guild : Dies Irae
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 2,632,805

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Primordial Chaos Slayer
    Second Magic: Chaotic Darkness
    Third Magic: Chaos Soul - Primordial Warrior

Surprise Betrothall! [Event] Empty Re: Surprise Betrothall! [Event]

Post by MarkusEldridge on 19th February 2020, 2:34 pm

Markus Eldridge

Word Count: 505/4000
    Notes:

Markus Eldridge

Markus would squint his eyes as they looked upon the grandiose structure that was the church and wedding venue.  It was massive, hosting an ancient architecture and riveting design. He could make out gargoyles and pillars, statues and fountains. In the distance he even thought he could make out a well sittin in a side garden. All about were people, dozens upon dozens of people all talking, and laughing, and smiling. All were dressed in their best designs, and most grand attire. Not a single one of them Markus knew. At least… None but one.

His stoic eyes would flick towards the girl next to him whose arm was intwined within his own. She was dressed beautifully, in a dress that would cause even the most stoic of men’s hearts to flutter. Her wide lavender eyes were taking in the scene with a sense of wonder and light that only she could provide. As much as Markus wished to keep his sour mood, even he could not help but allow a thin curve to come to his lips. Shaking his head he would look about.

Markus himself was dressed in his own best attire. The custom suite would be tailored directly to his form, the black overcoat was adored with various silvered jewelry. In his coat pocket, just sticking out, would be a lavender pocket square which would match his vest, and the tie he refused to wear. His hair was pulled back, but flowing freely excluding two braids which crossed upon the right side. As his eyes took in the scene, they would look dark, brooding, and all too serious for the joyous wedding the man had been invited to.

Truth be told, that was why he would refuse to get into the celebration. He did not want to be there. Hell, he did not even know who was getting married. The invitation had come from one Lord Szutaris. The very man who had once commissioned Markus to paint a certain image of the two naked. The very man whose daughter had, against Markus’ will, kissed and flirted with the man. Although, it could certainly be said that Markus and Nessa might not be together now if it was not for the mans meddling, that was not a win the chaos mage was willing to give him.

With a deep sigh he would turn towards the woman who he could feel looking at him. Her eyes were alight, she was happy, excited, playful. Markus himself would fight to remain stoic, give her, and them, nothing. As she spoke Markus would cock his head. “I don’t think I have ever attended a wedding…” he would say thoughtfully as he took up Nessa’s arms again. “But, if you are certain that we ‘must’ do this… Then lets go.” The chaos mage would say, he only hoped they offered some sort of refreshment in the form of heavy alcohol. He would think before realizing he was starting to sound like a certain other darkness mage he knew.

Markus would follow Nessa's lead, assuming they would have to greet and make nice with the Lord before he could find his refreshment.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Nessa Cordelia Lux
    Nessa Cordelia Lux

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishval- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Custom Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- EXP Grinder- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Hired Help- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux on 22nd February 2020, 7:18 am

Nessa Cordelia Lux

Her boyfriend's resistant manner tickled the white-haired girl, his stoicism was just an expected part of his character. She grinned as he took her arm, his words reflecting his reluctance. She leaned into him, tiptoeing for a moment to kiss him on the cheek, a sign of her gratitude. "Don't worry, if it sucks we can sneak off later," She promised in a soft whisper, before lowing herself and giving him a small wink. She would steer the pair of them closer to the church, truthfully she didn't recognise hardly any of the people here. Maybe a couple of clients she has corresponded with for Fairy Tail in the past, a reporter from Sorcerer magazine she recognises but no one of substantial relation to the Wizard Saint.

As she got closer, the sound of hushed voices arguing caught her attention, she didn't mean to eavesdrop but she couldn't help but overhear the conversation between what appeared to be some of the individuals handling the event. "What do you mean they have chickened out! This is preposterous, they signed a contract!" An angry voice hissed, his nervous subordinate would offer a jittery reply. "They said something about stage fright, and commitment issues, I'm not really sure. Maybe we can find some people to replace them?" The young assistant would suggest, Nessa glanced at Markus, maybe the event wasn't going to happen. In which case, he would get his wish and they could leave. It was a little disappointing for the Maiden, she wouldn't have minded partaking in the fun. But if that's how it was to be, what could they do.

"And pray tell, where the hell are we supposed to find a couple appealing and willing enough to fake marry, we had famous actors, it can't just be nobodies off the street!" The man hissed, Nessa had been about to steer Markus away from the conversation. At which point a familiar voice caught her attention, the man who had invited the couple to the invite in the first place. "If I may interject, I believe I have the perfect candidates for such a task," Nessa's panic mode as she began to realise what might happen next, her pull on Markus's arm became more intentional, the footsteps she heard approaching them aiding to her worry.

"Oh Miss Lux, Markus!" He called, Nessa flinched, stopping in her tracks. Plastering on an anxious smile, she turned her head to eye the Lord who was wearing a flamboyant baby blue tuxedo with cream ruffles. "Why, Lord Szutaris! What a ...pleasure, um, thank you for inviting us to such a lovely event." She said to him politely. Trying to work out an excuse to get away, it seemed right now she seemed to be suffering from a bit of a 'brainfart' and couldn't actually think of a viable excuse. "Thank you Miss Lux, you are as exquisite as ever!" He said, swooping down he scooped her free hand and planted a kiss on her knuckles. As he straightened up he would look at Markus, but decided against kissing his hand, most likely recalling the events that transpired the last time he'd attempted such a feat. "And Markus you appear as dashing as always. I'm so pleased you were both able to make the wedding, alas there is some disappointing news. It appeared the mages we hired to play the role of bride and groom have cancelled last minute, as such, we are in dire need of a replacement."

Nessa wasn't sure if her expression of false surprise was convincing but she tried nonetheless, "Oh...is that so?" She said, without missing a beat, the Lord swept forward. Clutching her hand, he suddenly knelt before her, he eyes looking up at her pleadingly. "Please Miss Lux, I implore you, would you do us the grandiose honour and kindness of playing our bride for the day. This event is so important to the company, and if it fails we could lose immense clientele, this could cost us thousands, perhaps millions in revenue!" He begged, Nessa, winced wishing he'd asked Markus and not her. Markus had the resolve to say no, but Nessa was weak.

"Oh...I...er...I don't know if I'd be suitable," She stuttered desperately. "Au contraire, no one else is more beautiful and prestigious as you two. With you and Markus on the stand, the event is such to be a thriving success. You will have saved us a tragic failure, please Miss Lux, won't you help us?" His eyes were wide, twinkling with faux tears as he squeezed her arm, his lip trembling. To anyone else he might have looked weird and fake, but to Nessa, oh so weak to those in need he hit her right in her accommodating heart. And before she could be stopped, she spoke those regretful words of submission.

"Okay... yes... We'll do it."

WC: 831 Nessa's Event WC:  1155 / 4000 Tag: @MarkusEldridge

MarkusEldridge
    MarkusEldridge

Administrator- Moderator- Chatbox Moderator- Main Account- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Custom Slayer- God Slayer- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Hired Help- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Shipped- Sticking Around- Taskmaster- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 

Character Sheet

Post by MarkusEldridge on 25th February 2020, 12:41 pm

Markus Eldridge

Word Count: 1218/4000
    Notes:

Markus Eldridge

Markus would glance towards the Starlight Maiden with a raised eyebrow as she kissed him on the cheek. The words that would follow would cause her to give a small sly grin. “Then. I hope that it sucks. I would love to get you… and the Dress… alone.” Markus would whisper teasingly giving the Starlight Maiden another once over, being again reminded how gorgeous the woman was.

As they were walking Markus kept an eye out for any servers, and upon finding the first would quickly grab a drink for himself, downing a good portion of it in his first drink. “Well…. Lets do it then.” Markus would say following the lead of the Starlight Maiden. Unlike Nessa, Markus was not paying much attention to the conversation happening in the distance. Instead, he would find his Slayer senses getting almost overwhelmed by the sights, and smells, and sounds. Almost without meaning the chaos mage would disassociate. Acting on autopilot he would follow. Smile. Give a Nod. Or even make a small comment as needed when passing someone.

Without realizing it Markus would follow the pull of Nessa as she grasped his harm. Seeming to move with more vigor the chaos mage would zone back into the conversation just as the esteemed, and portly, Lord Szutaris would appear before the couple. Markus would glance back and forth, reading something between the two he did not yet understand. Nessa seemed almost worried. Anxious even. “Szutaris.” Markus would say simply with a nod, his eyes boring into the man, who it seemed would only look at Nessa. Completely ignoring the slight as Markus did not use his title. The chaos mage was still quite angry with the man, and made no attempts to hide he was here for Nessa, and no other reason.

As the man explained something about the supposed bride and groom Markus would cock his head towards Nessa’s response. She seemed… vague. Still trying to catch up the chaos mage’s eyes would shoot open wide as he listened to what the man was trying to get Markus and Nessa to do.

“What...” Markus would say, still trying to catch up as Nessa and the man talked. Markus could see the Nessa struggling to get them out of the situation. Taking a deep breath, Markus opened his mouth. Preparing to be the ‘bad guy’.

“No…” He started his voice stern, but a little too quite within the roar that was the room. “I do not think that would be…” Markus was suddenly cut off, already ignored by the esteemed Lord, who knew Nessa was his best chance. Markus would turn towards the Starlight Maiden. His eyes opened wide as she suddenly agreed for them. “Wait. What!” The chaos mage would say.

“Wonderful! Simply Splendid! Oh y’all will look amazing.” Suddenly the man started moving with a new vigor. Gesturing towards two other people who had been waiting in the distance. “Madam Hursey, Mr. Livingston! Let me introduce you to Nessa Cordilia Lux and Markus Eld.. Markus! They are great Wizards in their own right. Nessa is the councils Esteemed Saint of Virtue, and Markus has an impressive history in his own right. They will be our new wedded couple!” The man would immediately move to introduce Markus and Nessa to two of the host of the evenings events before Markus could even move to disagree.   The following talk was a whirl of emotion, and uncertainty for the Chaos Mage.

As Markus listened to what was required, he would learn, quite gladly, that although Markus and Nessa will actually be getting married, being signed into a magical contract, they would be able to annul its effects almost immediately. For the day they were to take the role of Bride and Groom. Complete the Ceremony, enjoy what the company has to offer, and enjoy themselves. Markus himself was flabbergasted they had been roped into such an event, once more this Lord was causing Markus a headache.

As Markus and Nessa were finally given a moment alone, having been moved off to a separate room to prepare, apparently, they would be getting a magical makeover shortly. One which would do the entire wedding prep without the hassle of actually spending all day preparing. It was apparently one of the new services offered by the company. However, in the meantime. Markus was left alone with Nessa.

The chaos mage would look at the starlight maiden with an incredulous look. “Wh…What have you done?” Markus asked, unsure even how to start. “Surely… surely you could have thought of something better than AGREEING!” although Markus was not yelling, his voice would be stern, and pained. He would look almost lost in the moment. “You realize we are getting Married right? Suddenly. On a whim. For Lord Szutaris…” Markus would ask, taking a deep breath trying to catch his nerves.

"Would you even want to be married to me?!"

Nessa Cordelia Lux
    Nessa Cordelia Lux

Character Sheet

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux on 25th February 2020, 1:26 pm

Nessa Cordelia Lux

His teasing whispers were enough to send a hot flush through the woman, her cheeks immediately tinged with a soft blush. Her mind going to things of an inappropriate nature, once fantasies, now memories. Which made it so much harder. It was when after experiencing it first hand, all of the things he had brought her to feel. Thoughts of his skilled touch and calculated teasing already giving her a slight ache. Fortunately, she was able to distract herself from such thoughts after integrating herself into the wedding party. And, if there was anyone that was able to make you forget about intimate moments with your significant other, it was ineractions with Lord Szutaris.

Nessa flinched at Markus's outburst after she'd agreed to the Lord's request, she knew it was likely that he wouldn't be okay with this. But she couldn't help it, she didn't want the event to fail because of her own selfishness. She wasn't a fan of the Lord, but she didn't hate him. The two that had been bickering earlier were ushered over to the pair. The Lord introduced the pair, and thus it seemed there was no turning back at this point. As the faux marriage and the way it worked would be broken down to them, Nessa kept glancing over to Markus trying to gauge his mood. It was only when they'd been moved to a preparation room, that for a moment they teams left them to be whilst they got things ready for them. As Markus addressed her, she looked down, embarrassing by her own inability to say now. As he continued, asking the rhetorical, mentioning the man who so often was a bane to him. She glanced up at him, trying to figure a way to justify the situation.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself. I can't just do nothing when someone needs help, you heard him Markus! This is a big deal for them, and it's not like it's a real marriage. Heck, I've done it before for them last year when I married A...Aven" It was towards the end of her sentence that she realised the revelation she was making. It wasn't that she'd been hiding this from Markus, but the topic had certainly not come up before. "But that was just for a job, it didn't mean anything." His question threw her, she frowned, confused as to why he would even ask. It was a strange question, something they'd never actually discussed as a couple, but she guessed it there was any time to figure out the others feelings on marriage, it was now. "Well... yeah. Well maybe not like this early into our relationship, but like...one day, of course, if you wanted to. Would you want to.. marry me?" She asked, her voice uncertain, not sure what answer to expect from him.

WC: 475 Nessa's Event WC: 1600 / 4000 Tag: @MarkusEldridge

MarkusEldridge
    MarkusEldridge

Character Sheet

Post by MarkusEldridge on 2nd March 2020, 12:15 pm

Markus Eldridge

Word Count: 1666/4000
    Notes:

Markus Eldridge

Markus could not yet understand why he was so annoyed at the current turn of events. It was not like he hadn’t been put into compromising positions for a job before. Honestly however, perhaps that was the biggest difference. This was not a job; they had not been hired as mages. Though he had no doubt, and was absolutely certain to make sure, that they would get compensated, the fact that it was so out of the left field, and so against his will bothered him. Taking a deep breath, the chaos mage would settle his nerves and quite his mind. He knew, getting upset would solve nothing.

As Nessa spoke up, Markus would still be quite visibly perturbed, though he would have better adopted his blank expression. For a brief moment Markus’ eyes would widen and an eyebrow would raise upon hearing his old guildmates name. “So, he even got the chance to marry you, and was still unable to seal the deal” The chaos mage would have joke, before continuing with his train of thought. Honestly, last thing he needed right now was to think about what Aven and Nessa might, or might not have done for a ‘job’. “That’s the problem Nessa. This is not a job, this is a personal request, from someone who, quite frankly, I have very little to any patients with. Whether or not you getting married means anything, job or not, does not matter to me.” The chaos mage would say, his voice a bit sharper than he had meant for it to be. “The choice however was taken from us, because you wanted to ‘help’…” Markus would turn away and take a few steps thinking about the last thing she said.

“I was never one for tradition. My… My family had expectations on us. As such, the idea of Marriage never even crossed my mind when I left. Honestly. I do not know what I want.” Markus would say, unable to look towards Nessa, once more his knack of being more honest than he probably should.

Lucky for him, and whatever was to come however it was that moment the door opened and a series of people flooded into the room. Without word Markus would listen as they explained they needed to preform some kind of magical ceremony in order to give them their ‘dream wedding attire’ and prepare them for the ‘festivities’. Apparently, the people were waiting to get a look at the couple, and as such the two mages no longer had the luxury of time.

“Fine. Let’s get the over with.” The chaos mage would relent, accepting his fate before being moved to whatever was next.

Nessa Cordelia Lux
    Nessa Cordelia Lux

Character Sheet

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux on 4th March 2020, 1:50 pm

Nessa Cordelia Lux

Markus's dig at Aven caused Nessa to flinch, she didn't know if it was jealousy fueling his words or just a callous accusation. But it didn't mean that she enjoyed the humour made at her friend's expense. On top of this, it wasn't exactly respectful. Talking about her as a 'deal to be sealed', as though winning her heart was nothing more than a game. It stung. Still, she said nothing,  listening to him as he argued his perspective. Explaining that getting married wasn't the issue but that she hadn't given them a choice. She looked down, frustrated. She felt a mixture of guilt and irritation, it had certainly been her actions that had forced them into this predicament. But she felt his reaction was much more resistant than it needed to be. It wasn't any different from taking a job, was the fact that it had come from Lord Szutaris such a big deal?

As he continued, her frustrations continued to grow as he answered her question. Her fists clenching tightly, eyes closing to steady her emotions. Her magical pressure was rising with every word, her energy meeting his creating an aura of immense power. The room trembled, objects began to rise into the air as though without gravity. The presence of others causing her to open her eyes, her magical presence rescinded and everything that had risen fell to the floor. The new company, completely oblivious to the situation would begin to natter about the tasks ahead. The magical ceremony and the rest of it, none of which Nessa really paid attention to. When Markus spoke again, agreeing to the ordeal in a finalising way. She would scoff,  "Well, I'm sorry. If I'd have realised that my boyfriend was going to be so against the idea of fake marrying me. Then I wouldn't have agreed." She moved away, making her way to the door of her own assigned dressing area. She pulled the door open, stopping in the doorway, she looked over at Markus. Her eyes burning with anger, but her expression cold.

"Oh and Markus, Aven might have not 'sealed the deal' with me, but at least respected me." With that she stepped inside, slamming the door with such force that the walls trembled. She moved into the room, where her tailors were ready to fit her in a new dress. "Are you okay love?" One of the tailors asked, eying her with concern. The Starlight Maiden reached up, wiping away the fresh tears the had begun to fall after she'd slammed the door. "I'm fine," She remarked, before mimicking the words of her other half. "Let's just... get on with it shall we?"

WC: 447 Nessa's Event WC: 2047 / 4000 Tag: @MarkusEldridge

Current date/time is 4th April 2020, 4:44 pm