Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Just A Casual Everyday Training Session (Open!)

Leapflight
    Leapflight

Cosmic Fairy

Cosmic Fairy

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Ariel's Descent
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Self-taught
    Experience : 100,337.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Space/Cosmic Magic
    Second Skill: Light Dragon Slayer (2nd Gen)
    Third Skill:

Just A Casual Everyday Training Session (Open!) Empty Just A Casual Everyday Training Session (Open!)

Post by Leapflight 9th July 2013, 6:59 pm

Magical birds swooped across the green acres of the Serene Cliff. It was beautiful, yes it was. The delicate sun shone its rays through the leaves of nearby trees making beautiful patterns on the water below.

This is the place.

Ebony's red hair swayed in the wind as she looked up at the sky.
    She was sitting on the edge of the Serene Cliff, legs crossed, yoga position.
    Umm...Amm..Umm..
    She breathed in, taking in the sweet scents of this amazing landscape.
    So peaceful, inner-peace...

Ebony opened her eyes as she looked to her left to see her little blue friend hovering next to her.
    Atlas, have they arrived yet?
    Her blue Space Companion shook his head.
    No, but Ebony, I'm not really sure if you could handle so many people...
    His voice sounded judgemental but Ebony simply laughed.
     I can handle a guild can't I? Plus, if it gets out of hand, I will always have my handy Cosmic Beam.
    Atlas's eyes widened as he stared at Ebony.
    I'm only joking, relax mate!
    Atlas's frown turned upside down as he flew back into the sky.
    Hey Ebony, I-I think I see someone...

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Daemon Spade
    Daemon Spade

The Dark Moon

The Dark Moon

Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Shadows of Anarchy
    Guild : Suripingu Mori
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Lunar
    Second Skill: Imperal Demon
    Third Skill:

Just A Casual Everyday Training Session (Open!) Empty Re: Just A Casual Everyday Training Session (Open!)

Post by Daemon Spade 9th July 2013, 7:13 pm

A gentle breeze blew over the cliffs as a young man wearing a traditional cloak and robe combo with blood red trim and a black body color with his hood over his face riding a large silver wolf and a black crescent moon on the base of his forehead.

As the two reached the meeting place the young man slowly dismount his partner as he quickly changed back into his true form as a small wolf pup as he removes his grab reviling his true a tribal battle gear wearing a earing made from a sharks tooth and a necklace made from a wolf's claw battle greaves and open toe sandals enchanted to provide a much protect as steel toed boots .

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Just A Casual Everyday Training Session (Open!) 52dd7fbb-1401-4e27-ac12-76ac0e3ff649_zps83e93be7

Just A Casual Everyday Training Session (Open!) Coolt110

Battle theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sv08zFNjTtw

End of the world Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_S-UpM7dbcg
    Kenshin Takeda
    Kenshin Takeda

Player 
    Lineage : Monkey King's Descent

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Elixier Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Just A Casual Everyday Training Session (Open!) Empty Re: Just A Casual Everyday Training Session (Open!)

Post by Kenshin Takeda 9th July 2013, 7:13 pm

Kenshin's voice would reach the training grounds long before he got there "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh 99 bottle of beer on the wallllllll 99 bottles of beeeeeeeerrrr" from the way he was shout singing it was clear even at a distance that he was once again drunk off his gourd. As he got closer he hurried to finish off his song and in his hand was a large jug of non magical booze, which this time took the form of some moonshine he had scored a few days ago. As he nears he waves a bit wildly and as he gets closer he stops singing and plops onto the ground near his Guild Master. "Heya Ebony!" he cheers taking another massive gulp of the shine and as he drank he fell onto his back and casually pulls the jug form his mouth and looks up at the sky. "Lovely day for a -hick- fight" he comments happily raising his jug in a mock toast to the battle that was coming up.

"You been keeping well I notice Ebony~" he jokes happily but he hadn't moved since he had laid down and his own pet appears and Kenshin begins the effort of trying to give the rabbit a little shot of his alcholol and he ended up laughing and rolling onto his stomach to play with the rabbit, looking like a tall fool with a tiny rabbit and he was poking and petting his rabbit with his signature laid back grin as he waited for the others. In the back of his mind he was slightly worried that he would be the only one showing up, he had heard rumors of Ebony and at the end of the day she was his Guild Master which while everyone in the guild was his friend she managed to earn some rare respect even from the drunken user.

Drunken combat theme:

Sober combat theme:

Just A Casual Everyday Training Session (Open!) 2m82r0i
    SilverRose
    SilverRose

The Night Fairy

The Night Fairy

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Caine's Descent
    Mentor : Nyx

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Night Magic
    Second Skill: Day Magic
    Third Skill:

Post by SilverRose 9th July 2013, 7:22 pm

Neko sat at the base of the cliff looking up seeing a small figure sitting on the edge.damn it looks like everyone beat me. Oh well looks like I'm going to half to hurry the . Neko took off running for the small path up the cliff. Weaving in and out of branches barely breaking a sweat. He was halfway there when he came across a clearing. It was bright and sunny and had red flowers growing in the middle. Neko hesitates then grabbed a few for Ebony.Ha! I wonder if she'll go any easier on us when I bring her these. Neko lightly clutched them in his hand as he made the rest of his way up. When he reached the edge of the tree line he saw everyone standing around. hey guys!! Sorry I'm late! Not much a day person so I slept in. I'm sorry! Nekos voice was very apologetic as he walked up and handed ebony the flowers.this is a peace offering so don't kill me please!

Mission Complete:
    C-Rank: 0
    D-Rank: 0

Current Mission(s):

Current Exp:

Nekos Magic:

Neko's Theme:

Neko's Battle Theme:
    Leapflight
    Leapflight

Cosmic Fairy

Cosmic Fairy

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Leapflight 9th July 2013, 8:00 pm

A wolf?
    "Hey Spade! Nice to see that you could make it" she said turning back to the edge of the cliff.

"Heya Ebony!" another voice shouted, plonking down beside her. Oh god. It was the voice of Kenshin, the drunken crazy kid from her guild. She didn't even look back to see who he was, she already knew. "Hey Kenshin, wassup mate?" she said her eyes closed as she tried to stay focused on the task at hand.  

Pant, pant, pant.
    The sound of footsteps made Ebony stand up, looking at the man that was meant to be here earlier.
     "This is a peace offering so don't kill me please!" Ebony's eyes gleamed as she saw Neko. "Hmmm, I don't think I'll kill you yet" she said playfully as she turned to the three who stood in front of her.
    "So, shall we begin? Let's start with a basic warm up run! Go to that top of the cliff and back. Don't stress, I'm running to." she said smiling as she sprinted forward. "No RULES!" she shouted.

Kenshin Takeda
    Kenshin Takeda

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kenshin Takeda 9th July 2013, 8:13 pm

Hearing a familar voice he sits up a bit "Pretty boy!" he cheers happily and looks at the third person curious having never seen him before. But before he could ask Leapy had called a start to the contest he grins and sweeps his legs like a break dancer to get back onto his feet. "Oh I see how it is!" he cheers and since there was no rules he figured he might as well go all out as he pulls out a small vial from his collar and breaking the seal pours down his mouth as he runs. It burned like hot fire but he kept it down and sudden he was moving considerably faster.

"And now for my next trick!"
    he jokes loudly as he jumps a little and plants his feet side by side and since he was having fun he decides to shout his spell. "Footsteps of the Monkey King!" and fired the twin gales under his feet at the same time, combined with the Quicksilver shot it turned into a thin human rocket and went sail towards the cliff. Of course stopping never once crossed his mind and it was hard to tell how close he was getting thanks to only having one eye so the nobody but him should be shocked when there was a loud crash and a muffled shout as his head slammed into the rock.

Drunken combat theme:

Sober combat theme:

Daemon Spade
    Daemon Spade

The Dark Moon

The Dark Moon

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Daemon Spade 9th July 2013, 9:30 pm

Daemon yawned and scratched his back picking a small flea and flicked it at a tree before closing his eyes taking a deep breath as he slowly opened his eyes and rushed to the edge of the cliff before he shifts onto all fours with his partner lunos as he leaves the other two in the dust while keeping up with Ebony .

"A physical race against two wolves have you lost your mind Ebony " He said with a devilish smirk as he and lunos slipped past her as the duo run around the tree at the edge of the cliff and looks back at htme for a brief second before he starts his decent while quickly gaining speed .

Just A Casual Everyday Training Session (Open!) 52dd7fbb-1401-4e27-ac12-76ac0e3ff649_zps83e93be7

SilverRose
    SilverRose

The Night Fairy

The Night Fairy

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Caine's Descent
    Mentor : Nyx

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Night Magic
    Second Skill: Day Magic
    Third Skill:

Post by SilverRose 10th July 2013, 8:55 am

Neko sighed at them all. How mean leaving me like that~! Oh well it's not like there gonna win any way. Star Jumper! Neko's giggle filled the air as a silver light flashed and he disappeared. With a sudden flash he was running next to Ebony and Spade. He turned to look at Kenshin. Ken-chan! If you keep crashing like that you'll never make it there. Neko giggled and turned to Ebony and Spade. You to should step up your game. I expect more from my brother and master! Neko was gone in a silver flash and reappeared a few meter's ahead was running for a bit then he disappeared into the tree line leaving them behind.

Mission Complete:
    C-Rank: 0
    D-Rank: 0

Current Mission(s):

Current Exp:

Nekos Magic:

Neko's Theme:

Neko's Battle Theme:
    King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Neptune
    Guild : N/A
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Dungeon Tokens : 9
    Experience : 263,160

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Knight of Space
    Second Skill: Paladin's Armaments
    Third Skill:

Post by King Zenshin 10th July 2013, 11:17 am

Zenshin observed as the members of the guild, Fairy Tail, gathered in this are of Serene cliff. He had heard of there being a new guild master for it, but they were just rumors, he needed to confirm it for himself. This was just a simple scouting job that he took up to try and get back in the groove of things. Zen thought at the time that a great vantage point would be on top of the cliff, as he could the everything from up there, but he would soon find out that it wasn't ever that simple.

Before he knew he four mages we all racing towards the top of the cliff. Oh great, looks like a confrontation is inevitable now he thought pessimistically. Removing his weapon from his sheath and turning the other way, he would pretend like he had been doing some training of his own, as telling them he was spying wasn't the best thing to tell a group of guildees. As he heard them get closer and closer, he could already feel the tension rising.

Missions Completed
    100 Year: 1
    10 Year: 1
    S-Ranked: 1
    A-Ranked: 4
    B-Ranked: 4
    D-Ranked: 3
    Event Experience: 57,562.5
    Dungeon Experience: 2,325
    Total Experience: 263,160

Character / Vincent Gauss
    Primary Magic / Knight of Space
    Secondary Magic / Paladin's Armaments
    History & Notebook | Bank
    Golden Lacrima | Expires 7/9/2019
    Leapflight
    Leapflight

Cosmic Fairy

Cosmic Fairy

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Leapflight 12th July 2013, 2:55 am

"A physical race against two wolves have you lost your mind Ebony" Ebony just smiled as she heard Spade's words, him sprinting in front of her as she jogged casually.
    "You to should step up your game. I expect more from my brother and master!" Neko's voice sounded as he sprinted in front of her, catching up to Spade.
    She looked back to see Kenshin, one of her newcomers into Fairy Tail coming towards her. "And now for my next trick!" It seemed that Kenshin spoke to soon. Slamming his head into a rock as Ebony stopped in her tracks. "Comet's Tail!" she yelled as she turned a bright yellow colour, her speed increased and sprinted to Kenshin. "Oh my god, are you alright? It seems like you hit yourself pretty hard." she grinned as she saw the lump on his head.
    What she didn't know, was that someone was watching her. Someone she didn't know. Someone...

Kenshin Takeda
    Kenshin Takeda

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kenshin Takeda 12th July 2013, 11:02 am

Kenshin's world had gone dark a moment and it would be a site to see as he moved and planted his legs on the rock and tried to yank his head free from the hole, light mumbling coming from within the stone until finally he was free.

He landed on his butt and it was clear that the hit had rattled his brain a bit as he looked at Ebony. "Awww but mom I dont wanna clean my room" he says looking looking at her disappointed but then gave his head a bit shake getting the stars out of his eyes he looks again. "Oh Hi Ebony...did I win?" he asks hopeful but then leaning slightly he could see Spade and Neko taking the lead and he jumped back to his feet.

"Guess not, come on then race you at least" he says showing a quick recovery time but his speed was shot, starting to feel woozy from using one of his spells so foolishly he did his best to try and keep running, which he could but staying in a straight line was the more challenging part

Drunken combat theme:

Sober combat theme:

Daemon Spade
    Daemon Spade

The Dark Moon

The Dark Moon

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Daemon Spade 12th July 2013, 9:04 pm

As Daemon and Lunos reached the end of the end of the course and sat down against each other and looked up at the morning sky as the sun rest directly over head their powers reaching their weakest state.

As the duo sat calmly waiting for the others to catch up Lunos caught a scent that didn't come from Daemon or the others which caused Lunos to begin to growl at the direction the scent was coming from but a calming petting of the head caused Lunos to smile and to jump up onto Daemon's shoulder and whined into Daemon ear warning Daemon that they and his friends were being watched as Daemon slowly reached for his holster and pulled out his pistol and focused the small amount of lunar magic into the barrel preparing to fire a burst of cosmic energy.

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 3:14 am