Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A Training Session

Alexander
    Alexander

Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Beast Pride
    Position : None
    Guild : Tartarus
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 425

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Cycle of Revenance
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

A Training Session Empty A Training Session

Post by Alexander 28th May 2014, 2:22 pm

It's almost like home.

Almost.

Loud cracks and slams filled the air in the Mysterious Canyon. Standing by a large rock formation, Nikolai's brow was drenched in sweat as he vigorously trained himself. Releasing his magic, he moved over to his belongs, all in a small pile shortly behind him. He plopped down onto the ground next to them, reaching for a water bottle amongst them. Taking a large drink, he leaned back on one hand, examining the area around him. It sent chills down his spine how close the comparison was. The landscape was near identical to his home village, and for some reason, it both comforted him and filled him with sorrow. 'It'll be a long time before I ever head back there. There's nothing left for me there, yet seeing this makes me miss it.' He let out a loud sigh, falling flat on his back and starring up at the sky.

He never wanted to leave. It wasn't a choice he made easily, but nor was it one he regretted. It was necessary, she wanted it and he knew it'd be best for them both. 'No, I can't start reminiscing again. I need to focus, I came here to train, not to feel sorry for myself.' Shaking the thoughts out of his hand, he reached out into his belongs for his bag, and pulled out a small bag. Reaching in, he took out a sandwich and started eating.

He had traveled out here to train. It was perfect for him; far out from other people, wide open area, and plenty of things for him to test his strength against. Plus, he could make as much noise as he wanted and not worrying about causing any trouble. Looking around him, the landscape showed clear signs of his work. Several rock structures now stood as a pile of rubble, there were a few small craters in the ground now, and several trees had been broken down. He tried to avoid any contact with the wild animals of the area, as well as any damage that could harm them. Finished his lunch, he stood up and stretched, preparing himself for another bout of training. He was all alone out here, so there was no need to hold back.

He was all alone, right?

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A Training Session R9bdomr
    Akryn
    Akryn

Quality Badge Level 1- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Lucifer's Aura
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor : Thorsfell, Gamara, Vishnu, Cytorakk, Botosai
    Experience : 1625

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Wind Magic
    Second Skill: None
    Third Skill:

A Training Session Empty Re: A Training Session

Post by Akryn 3rd June 2014, 6:53 am

As Nikolai finished his lunch and prepared to return to training, he would realize that he was indeed not alone out here. Walking towards him, from the end of the canyon, was a tall man, almost six feet tall, with pale skin and short black hair spiked up. His purple eyes were half closed and a scar ran from his left temple down to his chin. He wore brown, leather armor that covered his chest and back, with thin pauldrons jutting out over either shoulder. Underneath was a black shirt, tucked into loose, grey pants, held in place by a wide, brown belt, with the pants tucked into knee high, brown boots. A large black scorpion tattoo started halfway up his forearm and crawled all the way up to the edge of his armor, and two long swords adorned his back, with a smaller, thicker blade on his waist.

As he approached Nikolai, the man would reach up to his back and draw one of those long swords, before saying in a cold, emotionless voice, "My name is Marida Tatoano, of Scorpion Tail. And I have come for the bounty on your head."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Prayne de crabug ahm keike rinedere be-yogt iglo kes gron!

Akryns battle theme

Spoiler:

Dramatic moments

Spoiler:

"I came into this world, kicking, screaming, and covered in someone elses blood. I have little issue going out the same way."
    Alexander
    Alexander

Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Beast Pride
    Guild : Tartarus
    Experience : 425

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Cycle of Revenance
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

A Training Session Empty Re: A Training Session

Post by Alexander 5th June 2014, 1:19 am

Out of the many things Nikolai could say he was at that moment, prepared was not one of them. Suddenly alerted tot he presence of another person, his mind began racing as he tried to figure out what was going on. At first, he just assumed it was someone travelling through the area; possibly coming to ask him for advice. He blushed slightly at the idea. He looked hideously disheveled at the moment. His hair was messy and unkempt, his white dress shirt was covered in dirt and sweat, as well as his black pants. Facing the man head on, Nikolai tried to figure out why he was heading towards him. He didn't look directly hostile, so he kept his guard lowered, but not down.

When the man spoke, all calm and demeanor faded from him, a panicked look entering his face. 'What the hell does he mean bounty I have a bounty how the hell do I have a bounty worse yet how does he even know who I am oh god is he the only one after me what if I'm surrounded I'm miles away from any assistance how the hell am I gonna survive this I'm not prepared at all for this situation I'm sure he's mistaken he has to be Scorpion Tail I don't think I've even heard of that guild how can they have any business with me?' Convincing himself it was simply a misunderstand, Nikolai tried to force a smile, looking at Marida. "I-I-I'm sorry, b-but I'm pr-pretty sure y-you h-have me con-confused for someone el-el-else, I don't thin-I'm sure I-I I've never ever s-seen you b-before." Luckily, he was already wearing his harness, his metal was already around him, and his glasses were in his upper pocket. He was ready for combat at any second, but would rather avoid it if possible.

A Training Session R9bdomr

Current date/time is 12th May 2024, 11:57 pm