Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Rise of the Forgotten Lord

Nobunaga Oda
    Nobunaga Oda

Player 
    Lineage : Gold Flames of Amatsu
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Rise of the Forgotten Lord Empty Rise of the Forgotten Lord

Post by Nobunaga Oda 18th May 2019, 11:11 am

Fire. The smell of blood. Agony. His skin was being burned, and he knew that his death had finally come. He knew who was responsible, one of his most trusted retainers. “Monkey….” He growled.  “Though my body dies, My ambition will live on, I will soon return.” He muttered his death poem, and slit his belly. One of hsi samurai who was trapped with him ended his pain with a swift cut.

Darkness, the smell of must and mold. Of raw earth and stone. His eyes opened, a forgotten pain flared for a moment. “Where am I? Why is it so dark….” His mind wondered, brief glimpses of memory flaring. “That….(Insert expletive here) Monkey!!” He felt around, realizing he was in an open space, laying on stone. He sat bolt upright and summoned his spiritual Nagamaki, casting light around him. He was naked, his armour and blades on stands against a hewn stone wall. He stood slowly, his legs shaking from the cold. The air was stale but breathable.

He made his way over, and began to don his armour, and tie his daisho to his waste, and grabbed the physical nagamaki, slinging it over his back before grabbing his ornate teppo, and the bag of bullets and wicks, as well as the powder horn before looking for a door. He found one, that, to his annoyance, was sealed from the outside.

“I am going to find you, flay you, and wear your skin as a coat monkey!” He said, raising his spirit weapon high and slamming it into the sealed doorway with enough force to make it explode outwards in hundreds of pieces. The sudden sunlight burned his eyes as he recoiled, raising an arm to give him time to adjust. He wore an oni mask under his Kabuto, out from wish shown eyes like liquid gold. He stepped out into the light,m letting the nagamaki disappear. He was somewhere in the mountains.

Last edited by Nobunaga Oda on 18th May 2019, 12:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Mura Kensho
    Mura Kensho

The Ghost Slayer

The Ghost Slayer

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween Social - Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Pluto's Oathbreaker
    Position : God of Mettle
    Partner : Mythica
    Faction : The Luminous Covenant
    Guild : Fairy Tail (GM)
    Cosmic Coins : 155
    Dungeon Tokens : 21
    Experience : 10,355

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Spirit Completion Magic
    Second Skill: Onmyōdō
    Third Skill: Second Origin

Rise of the Forgotten Lord Empty Re: Rise of the Forgotten Lord

Post by Mura Kensho 18th May 2019, 11:37 am

Rise of the Forgotten Lord BTp24zw

It was a necessity to meditate up here in the mountains if he was going to cope with his inner demons. His inner pains… these mountains provided Miki with a sense of peace and inner satisfaction of things in the universe. Who decided that a mountain should be placed here? Yet it stands proudly over the Midian land, and just like countless over mountains, Miki regularly visited it in solitude with a bag of supplies and his aesthetic, tengu-inspired monk wear. And as always, his ninjaken was strapped to his back along with his monk staff. It was time to sit in silence at the top of the mountain, in remembrance of his greatest love who brought him his most dearest son to this world. A love that none from his harem could replicate, in all honesty…

But the old man with the wooden mask never reached the top, for a spectacular event took place just next to him. Having to jump to the side in fright, his ninjaken was sheathed as he spotted a living figure exit the hole that was blown off on the mountain’s road. “By Enma, that was annoying…” he cussed under his breath as he focused his vision.

He would be seeing a man, a full-grown man clad in what only appeared to be extremely dated, ancient Midian armor. The items on his waist and back supported the thought that this man was, perhaps, a fan of the ancient history of Midi… but where did he get those artifacts? They would be almost a millennium old… was he a grave robber?

Fearlessly, Miki rose up to eye the stranger on the same level. “Who are you to interrupt me in my pilgrimage? And where did you get your hands on Midi’s ancient heirlooms…?”

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Themes:
    Nobunaga Oda
    Nobunaga Oda

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Nobunaga Oda 18th May 2019, 11:47 am

Nobunaga was a slight bit surprised to find a monk staring at him. He could barely understand the man, but he did get the impression that the man thought he was a common bandit. That simply would not do.
    "Watashi wa Oda Nobunaga-desu. Ikko-Ikki desuka?" The man replied, in an ancient form of midian. (I am Oda Nobunaga. Are you Ikko-Ikki?" His voice held a hint of deep, dangerous malice as he said the last part. His hand dropped to his katana, though did not yet draw it. He angled himself to the man. His stance was fluid and expert, his techniques honed over forty years.
    Mura Kensho
    Mura Kensho

The Ghost Slayer

The Ghost Slayer

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween Social - Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- Summer Special Participant- Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Mura Kensho 18th May 2019, 11:58 am

This man appeared to mean harm in the start, but when he started speaking to Miki in an ancient language, the monk was left compelled. Only few words came out of his mouth that Miki understood… ‘desuka’. The man was asking a question as if he was unsure about something. He definitely looked confused too, almost as if Miki’s presence threw him off.

Despite the confusion, the man hadn’t attacked Miki, so he might’ve been in a different case than the samurai dad assumed. Swinging his blade to the side in a way of exchanging greetings, Miki decided that perhaps body language would do. “I do not speak the way you do… those words remind me of ancient walls and the scrolls of my family’s recorded history. Just who are you, really? I can say that I am Miki Kensho… Miki. Kensho. I hope that a line of communications can be made here, because you speak nonsense as of now…”

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Themes:
    Nobunaga Oda
    Nobunaga Oda

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Nobunaga Oda 18th May 2019, 12:10 pm

Nobunaga was beginning to get annoyed, so he switched to the Nanban language. "Dost thou speak this tongue? Mikki... Kensho? I art Oda Nobunaga. Daimyo of the Oda Clan." He returned the polite gesture and gave a slight bow of his head, his eyes never wavering from the monk. He half hoped the man was Ikko-Ikki. Then he could strike him down. He also hoped the man wasn't and that his massacres of the past had annihilated them fully.
    Mura Kensho
    Mura Kensho

The Ghost Slayer

The Ghost Slayer

Character Sheet

Post by Mura Kensho 23rd May 2019, 1:05 pm

Ah. At last, the madman spoke words that the laid-back swordsman understood. Although outdated, the words were easy to respond to. The man had introduced himself as Oda Nobunaga, Daimyo of the Oda Clan… Miki might’ve thought that it was historically related due to the person’s armor. Daimyo, you say? Miki’s father happened to be Daimyo of the Kensho Clan himself, but Miki didn’t recall any Oda Clan. Was he just mad, or was there more to it? The stranger in front of him had just burst through a mountain wall out of nowhere, so Miki was still on his guard for unpredictable events.

“I… I doth not know about thine clan, Oda-san,” Miki responded with sincerity, “I hail from one of mine houses of the national Blades Guard. The Kensho clan… a clan thou certainly must know of as Daimyo, if thou speaks thine truth.” To be honest, Miki found it very suspicious due to his ignorance about any 'Oda' clan. Maybe he should call the man out for lies... but then again, what he didn't know wasn't always false.

Themes:
    Nobunaga Oda
    Nobunaga Oda

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Nobunaga Oda 27th May 2019, 11:48 am

"Kensho Gamiken? That assling is still alive? Good! Take me to my Vassal at once." He man said, breaking out into a broad grin. "I owe him a drink for his aide at Sendai!" He approached the man, and pulled him into a bear hug with enough strength to lift the man off of the ground. He laughed deeply, the sound echoing eerily across the mountain pass, a sound that had in the past inspired awe and dread in equal measure. He set the monk back on his feet after nearly a minute of constant laughter and took a step back. "Maybe he can help me find that damn Monkey!" he grumbled something about fire, and having to commit seppuku.
    Mura Kensho
    Mura Kensho

The Ghost Slayer

The Ghost Slayer

Character Sheet

Post by Mura Kensho 30th May 2019, 1:39 pm

”V-Vassa-” Miki barely got any more words out, because this lad was lively! Also, was it just the middle-aged samurai, or was his spine cracking a little by the sudden bear hug that Oda introduced him to? His back wouldn’t recover for days like this, by the lord. Luckily, he was sat back down on his feet before any more lasting damage could be done, but it turned out that Oda practically meant no harm there. He just hugged him… and thus, Miki would keep up his friendlihood.

Oda couldn’t see through Miki’s mask, but the man was raising an eyebrow. Monkey? What was this about a monkey? “… W-What has this strange monkey done to you, though? Did it steal your fruit?” he asked jokingly, “No, I mean to state my confusion. I’m… a-actually, monkeys aren’t that common for pets nowadays. Are you a sage among them?”

Themes:
    Nobunaga Oda
    Nobunaga Oda

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Nobunaga Oda 30th May 2019, 1:47 pm

"Not an actual monkey. Akechi Mitsuhide was my most trusted retainer. Then he told my men that there was an enemy leader in the damn temple. No, it was me. They burned the thing down around me, and a retainer aided my seppuku. Now I wake here in this blasted tomb. He was an ugly man, so I called him Monkey." He said, his voice growing louder and angrier till he is yelling at the top of his lungs, before going on. "Now, take me to Kensho."
    Mura Kensho
    Mura Kensho

The Ghost Slayer

The Ghost Slayer

Character Sheet

Post by Mura Kensho 30th May 2019, 1:55 pm

”…” This was far too much for Miki to take in easily. There was this thing called magic, yes, but the only experience he had with it was through his only son, Mura. This man, this anciently-armored warrior in front of him… it did explain some. He was… he knew Kensho? And this ‘Monkey’ was responsible for his presence in the mountain? What he had been through to get to this point… but the way he announced Kensho and wanting to meet him indicated the impossible. Or maybe he was just meaning… maybe…

“Kensho is the name of our clan, though… w-wait, are you seriously telling me that you knew the Kensho himself? My ancestor?” Miki laughed a little in oblivious disbelief, “T-That’s nonsense! Forget what I just said there… man, you would be over a thousand years old if that was the case. Imagine that! No, no, Kensho is my clan. We live not too far away from here at the Kensho hold, and I believe a grave-robber like you need some food and water…”

Themes:
    Nobunaga Oda
    Nobunaga Oda

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Nobunaga Oda 30th May 2019, 2:30 pm

Nobunaga's eyes narrowed as the man called him a grave robber. His hand tightened around the hilt of his blade. In an instant, a pillar of golden fire erupts coming from the sun itself, wrapping around Nobunaga but not burning him, to the monk however the heat from the nearby fire is intense.
    "F...fire? This is... new..."
    Mura Kensho
    Mura Kensho

The Ghost Slayer

The Ghost Slayer

Character Sheet

Post by Mura Kensho 30th May 2019, 2:36 pm

”No, really, you’d need to avoid dehydra- AJHRHGAGARHAG!!!!” Miki was speaking casually, until the annoying, golden pillar of literal divine fire concealed Nobunuga’s body and showed itself in all its majestic wrath before Miki’s very eyes. His feet were pushed back by the heatwave itself, but he kept his foothold. His garments were pushed back, flickering in the waves of energy escaping the pillar. His mask cracked as the piece covering his left eye and left part of his forehead ripped off.

And his eye was widened with horror. The gods forbade this madman tried to kill him here and now.

“W-What is this!?!” Miki shouted in fright as his staff was held before him in a purely defensive stance, “I-I-I-I mean no harm! Quench the fires that blind me, nearly- I beg you…!” He was shocked and scared of the display of power from this Nobunuga, a surge of what was likely magic.

Themes:
    Nobunaga Oda
    Nobunaga Oda

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Nobunaga Oda 30th May 2019, 2:40 pm

"I... am not doing this!" He said, sounding nearly as panicked. Given his intense ptsd from his past life, this was not very pleasant for him either. "Something is messing with the both of us Monk!" Despite his blind panic, the fire had no heat for him.
    Tyson Rhodes
    Tyson Rhodes

Main Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Dragon Slayer- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Achiever- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Chimera Blood
    Position : Rising Star
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Mentor : Ruvel
    Experience : 3,912

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Poison Manaweave
    Second Skill: Poison Channeling
    Third Skill:

Post by Tyson Rhodes 30th May 2019, 3:06 pm

Okay, that was weird. First there had been a huge ass explosion. Like, not a normal explosion, like a mage messing up a potion. It was a huge ass explosion. That kinda stuff that explodes the side of a mountain kind of explosion. He didn't need his enhanced hearing and sight to notice that and the pillar of flame that suddenly sprouted south to his location.

Now, generally he wouldn't care too much, but that thing didn't look normal at all...and as far as it went, it was better to investigate. Something fishy was going on there, no doubt. Tyson could feel it in his guts.

Man, he thanked the heavens he was wearing Ivory Fang. He could feel the heat radiating from the thing without even getting that close to it. Who would in their right mind try to do any kind of magic experiment up in that god-forsaken mountain range. Like, what would be the point?

Landing down was going to be a problem with all that heat, but he somehow managed. When the Dragon Slayer's clawed feet touched the ground, the scene before his blue eyes was an odd one. On one side, a weird old guy in japanese traditional armor...that looked really old. Then there was another guy, a monk it seemed, dressed in white ceremonial clothing thingies. You know, the usual things monks wear around when they meditate and stuff.

"Alright!" Tyson shouted to make his presence known with a borderline cocky pose to booth. "What do we have here... the party's started and you guys did not invite me?"

Neither one or the other guy seemed to be able to summon this kind of flame pillar, but looks can be decieving. Tyson gave a quick glance at his armor to make sure everything was a-ok. He hoped it wouldn't come down to a fight, but it was for sure a possibility.
    Oykai
    Oykai

Cortesan of Mist

Cortesan of Mist

Get Married- Mythical VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Custom Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Villain- Player 
    Lineage : Death's Cycle
    Guild : Rakshasa
    Mentor : Sol
    Experience : 21,756

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Cursed Existence
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Oykai 30th May 2019, 3:51 pm

It had been a while since the young woman had been within the land that was the nation that was her home, she still remembered a lot. This was something that she was sorting little by little, it still wasn't ideal but it was better than living in complete ignorance. Today she had her long raven black hair down and with out any accessory, it didn't seem needed for some reason, around her face she wore a semi translucent white veil, her top was also white revealing the flat of her chest, arms and slender and slightly toned stomach, it was clear by the tone she didn't do hard labour but was perhaps a trained dancer. Under the white was pale green fabric giving the appearance that this was a two tiered top, at the bottom there was a piece of milky green jade or perhaps a pale green pearl. On her left arm a beautiful silver bracelet that had matching gems of the top set within it. The white skirt of her outfit almost touched the ground, over it was a rich green piece of fabric that had silver patterns embroidered within it, it had what seemed like small bells on the skirt. Above it she wore a jade bead skirt with a carved piece of jade at the bottom.

It wasn't her normal style of clothing, but she didn't think it would offend anyone, it was a nice day after all. With her eyes closed she hummed to herself, a song that was played for her not to long ago before she separated herself from its composer. She stopped the moment she heard noises ahead that shouldn't have been there, her eyes opening before she sighed "Well it was a pleasant day." she complained quietly to herself. Standing there for a long moment she tapped the side of her lip as she decided if she was going to get involved in whatever 'this' issue was going to become. She wasn't a warrior that was clear by how she was dressed but she could more than hold her own if it was needed, she had made that abundantly clear quite a few times. Her train of thought however was quickly derailed as she seen a large pillar of light descend from the heavens, her milky jade eyes widening as she had never seen such a thing before. Right now she was paralysed, she had no idea what the hell was going on. "W-what in the kami's dearest names is happening over there?!" she exclaimed willing body to move though it wasn't listening right away.

Eventually the shock ebbed and she was once again able to move, against her better judgement she moved towards the large pillar of fire. It was here she seen three others, one clad in armour, a monk and someone dressed strangely for the country that they all found themselves inside. She stopped running before she got to close, it would do no good for her to be seen doing such distasteful things, more so given how she was dressed. For a few moments she watched how they would interact with each other before approaching them, her eyes looking over the man dressed in the old traditional armour, it had been a long time ago she was sure but still there was something about him, something that was just out of reach of her memory. Still she was sure that it would come to her eventually, after a moment she bowed gracefully to the three men "I'm sorry for interrupting but I seen a pillar of fire that descended from the sun..." she looked around the now scorched area, the destruction was so sad but it was the will of the kami she guessed and so didn't question it. "Did you all see it too? Is that why you are here?" she asked them not thinking that one of them caused such a terrible act, then again she had done far worse since leaving the dream she called home.

@Nobunaga Oda @Mura Kensho @Tyson Rhodes

Rise of the Forgotten Lord 59867_s
    Nobunaga Oda
    Nobunaga Oda

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Nobunaga Oda 30th May 2019, 4:10 pm

Nobunaga stared at first this man in.... ludicrous clothing, then at a young.... woman? Who had shown up out of nowhere. He was getting very, very annoyed now. Not only was he on fire, now there were more people. "This is not my doing. And... I am not a grave robber! I am Oda Nobunaga, accuse me of such a base crime again, and I will move your mask along with your head monk." He snarled at the monk from behind his red jade oni mask. "Now, which of you has set me on fire?!" He half asked, half yelled as a melodic laugh filled the air just before the fire ceased.
    Mura Kensho
    Mura Kensho

The Ghost Slayer

The Ghost Slayer

Character Sheet

Post by Mura Kensho 31st May 2019, 11:23 am

It was no surprise nor hidden that Miki was shaking in his wooden sandals. That display of magic was far more powerful than what he had ever seen before. No way was he able to use magic, since magic appeared to not favor the family of Kensho too much (only one person this day possessed magic), but Miki’s frustrations had to wait when another person appeared. It was a younger boy clad in a tighter suit of scales and whitish appendages, a little less intimidating than Nobunuga’s fossil-old armor…

“… I-I… W-Well, I… I d-don’t even know… w-what’s going on?”

He was holding onto his staff and put his life’s line on it. He was almost hugging it with his entire body in fear. Gladly, his fear soothed away when someone else made their presence known. This individual didn’t wear any armor or fancy suit… or well, her suit was quite charming in its own right. Who was this pretty yurei?

“O-Okay, calm down, everyone... D-Does nobody know…?” Miki stuttered with a finger pointing up in the air, “I-I can’t tell, either… m-maybe someone tried to attack you? M-Maybe that ‘Monkey’ fiend of yours… e-excuse me, I n-need to sit down for a moment.” Miki walked a dozen feet towards a nearby rock and sat upon it, leaning onto his focusing staff whilst his mask was tainted with sweat.

(OOC: Miki has new color)

Themes:
    Tyson Rhodes
    Tyson Rhodes

Main Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Dragon Slayer- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Achiever- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Tyson Rhodes 31st May 2019, 1:19 pm

Tyson was...confused. Nobunaga? Nobuwho? Then there's that other monk guy who seemed a scaredy cat. He'd better keep an eye for the guy. It could all be a ruse. Then there was...the weird lady. Somehow, he felt like he had seen her face around before. He just couldn't put his finger on it.

"Alright okay so...uuuh. Nobunaga guy." Tyson chimed. He didn't know how to go about it, but he had a theory. "This fire pillar thing obviously isn't normal. As far as I can tell, it has a presence in the Weave. That means that it's a conjured spell that has been cast on your person."

He slowly walked behind the old samurai, eventually circling around the trio with slow and calculated movements, while he mentally examined the scene. "First of all, what happened to the side of this mountain? I don't remember a tomb thing being here. Second, the only reason you aren't charred to death can mean only two things. Either you could be the responsible for the fire. Usally the user is immune to the magic they produce. OR, one of these two-" He pointed at the monk and then slowly moving his arm towards the weird lady, spending just a little more time singling her out. "-cast the spell on you and made it seem like you did it."

He let his hand drop on his side. "I'm sure the Sabers would come here full force if there would be any semblance of a threat. A stunt like this will surely attract attention. So, perhaps we can settle whatever this is in a...pacific manner." He ended, stopping his body right in the square middle of the three other people there.
    Oykai
    Oykai

Cortesan of Mist

Cortesan of Mist

Get Married- Mythical VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Custom Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Villain- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Oykai 31st May 2019, 3:18 pm

The young woman looked between what she believed was the three men she currently stood with, her milky jade eyes studying everything around her, with how large the cyclone was she wouldn't be surprised if the emperor himself could see it from the imperial city. It truly wouldn't be safe here for to much longer if this wasn't dealt with before to longer, "Seems there is a problem at current." she said her head looking up and down the flames that seemed to be consuming the anciently clad male she would guess as she couldn't see his face due to the face mask he wore with his armour. moving her hand she merged the light and spirit making three large glowing apple blossoms that floated in front of her, slowly raising her hand she sent one of the blossoms towards the pillar of flaming death "Kami forgive me." she said the blossom moving into the fire seemingly devouring it before fading. "I would rather not deal with the imperial guard if I can help it." her voice was warm as she wore a smile, her head tilting as she looked to the male wearing light coloured scaled armour "Tyson Rhodes if I am not mistaken, one of the rising lights of Ishgar if I'm not mistaken." she said calmly, Just like her own name was known for less than nice things, it wasn't hard to believe that his name would be known for the exact opposite reasons.

She was about to say something else to him but before she could the monk had spoken about feeling shaken, she felt for the man, such a life wasn't made for holy men. Moving over to him she quickly "Here, let me help you." she offered taking his arm, helping to sit on a ground more comfortably "Do you need anything sir?" she asked, it was true she was a dark mage but she still respected holy men and women, well to an extent. She would kill them without an issue that being said he had given her no reason to and so would extend him the respect someone within his station deserved. The remaining two apple blossoms still floating following her as if some kind of shield, protecting her from things that may come her way. She hated that she was forced to show her hand so soon but it was better than the alternative that was for damned sure. Still she would be able to hold her own if she was attacked, she learned it was often needed in the world outside the dream she was raised and spent her life withing up until whenever she was taken, the memories were still so fuzzy.

She listened to the strange man before sighing, he really didn't understand much of this countries culture it seemed, her eyes soon went to the tomb within the mountain. "It is true that this could be the magic of a mortal man, but, it is unlikely since it came from the sun..." she gave a sweet and charming smile "The kami of the sun done it, a blessing I would expect or he would have been burnt to a crisp." she explained to him walking closer to the hole in the mountain, she had never seen such a thing before so she was obviously curious but stopped for a moment as she remembered what the so called rising star said "Do you always go around making accusations of complete strangers or are we the exceptions to the rule." she said her voice sounding more than a little upset, in fact she almost sounded like she was ready to cry. This wasn't the case but she could mimic emotions perfectly so none of those around them would know such a thing of her. "It so unbecoming of someone with the title of a rising star, some people are really sensitive of their magic." she explained to the other, in truth she was sensitive about magic completely from what she had been told where she was raised and where she was born didn't permit the use of magic and it was a punishable offence so she wasn't exactly versed in her own magic in honesty.

Her eyes went to the apple blossoms, they weren't on fire. then again the element to her held little beauty to it, it was the element of passion of lust and love that was true but also of vengeance and wrath which made it ugly. "I suggest not jumping to conclusions in the future, it could get you into trouble." she warned not once did she seem hostile as she spoke to the other, it was one hand she held close to her chest for more than one reason. "Oh you are of the guild Sabertooth?" she enquired but smiled leaning forward a little "That might be true but if they made such a terrible move it could possibly start a war between Fiore and Midi, think how many innocent people could and most likely would be hurt and killed on both sides... it would turn your guild dark most likely after such a terrible international incident." she explained standing straight once more, it was clear that politics wasn't this mans strong point and that he likely wasn't that well educated if she had to guess though she kept those thoughts to herself. "And also be careful when you threaten such movements, some people may call your bluff and well... it never ends well if you can't back up the threat." she said with a saddened tone.

It was now she turned her attention to the man clad in armour gracefully bowing low, she wasn't about to get onto the ground and do it, it would ruin her clothing and if that happened none of them would be surviving. "I have amnesia at current Oda Sama, I do not remember to much, however, I do have faint recollection of your name from the village of my birth." she said remaining bowed until returned "You died several hundred years ago, your name all but erased from history, by your own kin if what I was taught was true." she said showing the other respect "Also as I said, I believe the one that set you on fire was the kami of the sun Amaterasu, as you are seemingly still alive I do not believe that you have gained divine wrath but a blessing. This being said I can not say I speak for the kami or know their wishes." she said her voice warm, gentle and respectful to the man. She might not remember to much but this was all muscle memory. He was of a higher social rank and could quite easily take her head from her shoulders if he so desired, this was something she was rather against as she was still quite attached to her head at current. "Where you buried alive Oda Sama?" she enquired but even if that was the case he should still be dead due to the time he would have spent in his resting place.

Nobunaga Oda
    Nobunaga Oda

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Nobunaga Oda 1st June 2019, 10:33 pm

Nobunaga was... not pleased with the day so far, to say the least. First, waking in a pitch black tomb, then dealing with a monk, his least favorite kind of person, then learning he was a retainer, and being insulted by said retainer. As if this wasn't bad enough, he found himself bathed in fire, some upstart in odd clothing showed up, and started mouthing off, at this he damn near drew his blade.

Before he could, a much more pleasant individual showed up and put the boy in his place. Now, his head was throbbing from a mix of panic, rage, confusion, and.... "H..how long did you just say girl?" He was glad for his mask. Though his voice nearly broke as he spoke. His own kin... So the Monkey hadn't worked alone. On the bright side, the traitors were likely long dead. Though why he himself was not was another question.

"At least one of you has a semblance of proper respect and learning. What is your name? As for my burial, no. I was quite dead. Hard even for me to survive being on fire, and committing... I suppose it was somewhere between Harakiri and Seppuku. No ceremony, but I did have a second."

So as not to be tempted to cleave the boy in two, he simply ignored him for the time being. At least one of these people knew of him, and that was... a slight relief. The fact that his memory was purposely purged from the world meant that he would have quite the journey ahead of him. It was a small problem, it was not, of course, his first stint at rising from nearly nothing.
    Tyson Rhodes
    Tyson Rhodes

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Tyson Rhodes 2nd June 2019, 8:52 am

So the guy was an undead, the lady seemed to know about Sabertooth. Tyson mulled over this new informations by leaning against a rock, keeping an eye out for both of them. Whoever the nobuguy was, he had the same attitude as some snuck up noble. Still, why was the guy alive? There had to be a reason why he had been called to the world of the living again.

The Slayer turned over to the tomb. If he wanted to find anything, it was probably going to be right in that tomb. He'd let the weird lady and the zombie talk while he took his opportunitytoapproach the tomb for further investigation.

Rise of the Forgotten Lord Ce3VVKj
    Oykai
    Oykai

Cortesan of Mist

Cortesan of Mist

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Oykai 2nd June 2019, 10:01 am

Yuiisai remained in her bowed position, she hadn't been given permission to rise nor had it been returned by the other "Several hundred years Oda sama." she replied to his first question, her voice showing no hint of a lie in it. Her eyes closed for a moment as she could imagine as the elder male seemingly was confused with everything that was going on, she couldn't exactly blame him, if it happened to her she would have been the same if not more than a little angry. "My name is Yuzill Yuisai" she replied to his second question, it was still strange for her to use the Yuzill family name with her own, for as long as she could remember she never had a sir name, only her given name, that was all she needed for where she called home and her profession. She listened to him speak, he seemed far from dead or undead from what she could tell he was very much part of the living. "It is terrible you were denied proper rites when you were forced to do such a thing. Did you do something that brought you a shame you believed that you could never find your honour once more?" As far as she knew it was the only reason why would a person would end their life, doing so returned your lost honour and made sure your family line wouldn't be to badly disgraced by whatever act it was.

She had kept fully aware of her surroundings even within her bowed state, she seen the Sabertooth mage about to make another mistake and brought her hand to her head shaking it 'Some people should be made to take an I.Q test and culture check before going into foreign lands just to make sure that they don't do something that could cause offence.' she thought to herself "Forgive my manners Oda sama but I want to make sure he doesn't desecrate your resting place." she said respectfully, it was true that the man clad in armour was no longer using it but still it was his resting place and so classed as a sacred ground. Standing she ran quickly over to the brown haired mage and took his wrist gently "Rhodes San, please do not do such a disrespectful thing." she requested taking her hand back her eyes serious "Doing so would cause offence in this culture, we respect our dead and it could be considered as you wishing to grave rob from the Oda families ancestor." she continued educating them "They are a powerful noble family here in Midi, it could cause issues something I am sure you as not only a legal mage but a rising star would wish to avoid." she continued showing it would be a huge error "I would personally let it be known that a there was a grave robber that was a rising star and that he was situated within the legal guild of Sabertooth." she didn't care in all honesty about his honour or reputation but he wouldn't permit a resting place on Midian land be soiled in such a way, it was also something she personally refused to do even with her alignment. She still had respect for the dead and of priests.

Mura Kensho
    Mura Kensho

The Ghost Slayer

The Ghost Slayer

Character Sheet

Post by Mura Kensho 2nd June 2019, 12:05 pm

Things sort of went up and down. This new boy here, who appeared to go by the name Rhodes, was curious about the fire that spawned around Nobunuga moments earlier. For the moment, Miki didn’t want to think about it… he was still recovering from the shock. Joyously, his face lit up when the new lady offered a hand that he gratefully accepted. “A-Ah, thank you very much,” he replied with a small bow as he found a better seat.

Then he listened. The lady suggested that it might have been the works of the sun god, Amaterasu. That was something that Miki, like many other Midians, was aware of and familiar with - the pantheon of Shinto deities in Midi. That could mean that divine powers were at play, and that they concerned Oda Nobunuga… but why, exactly? How did this man invoke the flames of Amaterasu?

Even Nobunuga knew very little… but what he told of was astounding. He died? And he died by Harakiri or Seppuku? What did he go through to get to that conclusion of his life… and why was he among them even now? Had he defeated death itself?

Hearing the name of the beautiful lady, Miki found that he had to inform her of his own: “Kensho Miki. I… I find it grievous to think that this man had died under such circumstances, and that you weren’t even given a proper burial. Your armor… you were a true samurai, like in the ancient texts. And a daimyō, too, just like me.” Miki held his chin in deep thought, until he saw the younger boy approach the confirmed tomb. Curiosity was quite a virtue, and yet an abomination. “P-Please,” Miki spoke as he clenched the grab on his focusing staff, “You are young and doom-driven to an extent. Do not disrespect his resting place… or his previous one, for one day will call for you to take his place among the dead.”

“As for you, Oda-sama… it is clearly the work of Amaterasu. You must’ve also been resurrected by her, but for what reason our goddess gave you life is beyond my knowledge. Now...” He used the staff to stand up again as he made his way down the mountain, “I must inform my house of the event that they certainly saw from afar. I haven't experienced this much magical prowess and mystery at play since my son was here... You are all welcome to the house of Kensho, if you so wish.”

Themes:
    Tyson Rhodes
    Tyson Rhodes

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Tyson Rhodes 3rd June 2019, 3:07 am

Oh my lord there they all went with gods and metaphysical bullshit. More over, he could not even try to figure out what actually was the cause of this Nobu-whatever coming back to life because that would be considered profane? It was like they didn't want to solve the problem. A tomb it's a tomb, there is no higher purpose for it other than separating the dead from the living. Besides, with all the time that seemed to have passed, it would be a miracle if there still remained something intact and non-rusted. Hell, after all that time there he was skeptical human remains would even...well...remain without proper conservation.

Tyson gave a long sigh before stepping away from the tomb and waiting for his wrist to be free so that he could fold his arms together. "Alright then." He simply acknowledged, returning to his prior position of just standing there doing absolutely nothing.

Man he sure missed the more liberal views around Fiore. In this place everything was considered a crime or something. He had to wonder if breathing was considered legal. "Since you two seem to have the situation under control..." He glanced at the monk and the lady. "And the tomb is off limits and cannot be investigated, then it's best I leave this whole deal in your capable hands and be on my way. I have a message to deliver elsewhere."

He wanted to know more, but it did not seem he would be able to get anything done. So, as much as he wanted to understand just why the side of a mountain exploded and why a pillar of flames was summoned, it seemed like it would all remain a mystery for him. One thing was for sure though, he did not want to get in trouble. At this point he just wanted to resume doing what he was doing in the first place and get it done.

Rise of the Forgotten Lord Ce3VVKj
    Nobunaga Oda
    Nobunaga Oda

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Nobunaga Oda 14th June 2019, 2:24 am

Nobunaga was going through waves of various emotions. Curiosity, confusion, rage, and this was not helped at all by the insolence of the boy. He hated priests quite a bit, though the one before him was, at least, shinto not buddist.

He may have turned an entire temple complex of thousands of people into an inferno the likes of which have not been seen outside of hell, but even he would not anger the spirits by barging into another's tomb. If it was not for the priest and the girl putting him in his place, he would have drawn his sword and handed the boy his own head. He could use with a new skull cup after all.

He relaxed slightly when the boy left and turned back to the other two, removing his mask by sliding it down, before taking off his helmet. "My death was my own fault. I should have expected the treachery but I had the unfortunate fault of granting trust to those who would serve me." He took a sharp intake of breath before continuing. "My retainer and I were badly burned and wounded from fighting my own damn men, only a hundred or so of us fighting my whole damned army. To spare those loyal to me, I took my own life with the help of my man. Next thing I knew I was stuck in that damn tomb, so I opened it with prejudice.

It would seem that Amaterasu has grown bored in this age, her sense of humor in setting me on fire after waking from being killed amongst a burning temple is... interesting."
    After a moment, he realized he had never bowed back to the young woman, who, frankly, had major balls. He bowed to her slightly. "I appologize for being rude, this has been a great deal to take in. Now. You say you are the Kensho Daimyo? " He asked, locking his piercing gaze on the man.

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 3:46 pm