• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

When My Time Comes

Pandora Dagger
    Pandora Dagger

Alt Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Inferno's Herald
    Position : None
    Guild : Onyx Moon
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 175

When My Time Comes Empty When My Time Comes

Post by Pandora Dagger on 21st April 2019, 6:33 am

The water splashed wildly around the ship's bow as it cleaved through the waves of a relatively calm sea, depending on whom you asked this question to. The salty air like a mask upon the redhaired woman's skin, who stood at the helm gazing across the watery way she'd decided to travel. Her destination? Tolgalen, that rose at the horizon. They weren't the only ships trying to make land at the illustrious island, but for Pandora, there was more at stake than just a mere visit. She'd been sent here by someone she trusted, hoping to find refuge and perhaps a home until she was fit enough to make amends for what had happened in the near past. The grip of her fingers around her cane tightened as her mind wandered off to that malign day, her mere fingertips growing white at the amount of force she exerted upon it. She'd rather wish to forget the pain, but doing so would be a disgrace to the ones that had fallen. To the ones she had lost. And to the vengeance she was silently cherishing within her heart.

The captain of the ship gave the wheel to his first mate and joined his client upon noticing her returning back to the helm. ”It'll only take us another hour at most until we reach Tolgalen, Mrs. Dagger.” He said, to which Pandora slowly turned to face him. Miss Dagger, captain, not Mrs. Or Pandora, if you so please, I don't really care much for titles at this point.” she said, a bit too snapping at first, so she quickly continued as if that would shrug the entire thing off. ”As you wish, Miss Pandora.” The captain was a bit more careful this time, but seemingly wished to keep the established form of politeness between them going. Pandora cared little for it. ”So, Tolgalen… you told me before that I shouldn't get off the ship carelessly once we arrive at our destination. Is security that tight?” she questioned. ”That's to say the least. Tolgalen is very strict in its goings as is, which isn't so strange seeing it's the West Fiore Trading Company's headquarters. But one wrong move without having been given the authority to pass will get you apprehended, or in the worst case, killed. They're their own justice here, Miss, all who venture here are warned beforehand if this matter, and the risks of stepping out of line. Tis best we don't offend such a mighty contender and keep them as a friend, do we not?” ”That's only to be expected, Captain, but thank you for the heads up. My business here requires me to be on their good side, after all. Now if you'll excuse me, I'll retire myself until we arrive… have a good day, Captain.” And with that, Pandora made her way down the helm and unto deck, returning to her living quarters for the short while that still rested them until landfall.

- - - One hour later - - -
    - - - Visitor's docks, Tolgalen - - -

Pandora carefully made her way down the scaffolding, which wasn't quite made for one with her physical shortcomings, making sure her cane didn't get stuck between any of the smaller holes. Although she was told to wait on board, her sense of adventure wanted her to go in further without it. The captain would probably curse at her, but she'd done worse in the past, a little scolding was the least of her worries. Her expression was rather neutral as she made her way further down the harbor, not quite leaving the visitors’ docks, but just as easily flirting with the very thought of doing so. She wasn't one for waiting, but likewise she knew better than to entirely disregard the rules of the organisation she was planning on joining.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Sol
    Sol

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Complete Your First Job!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Immortal Death
    Position : Warlord of Superbia
    Guild : Co GM of Onyx Moon
    Mentor : Nykyrian, Ballom The Poison Dragon
    Experience : 1,106,622.5

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Venom God Slayer 1st Gen
    Second Magic: Shadow Dragon Slayer 2nd Gen
    Third Magic:

When My Time Comes Empty Re: When My Time Comes

Post by Sol on 21st April 2019, 6:35 pm

Sol was finishing his paperwork and sipping some tea in his office when a company member entered and bowed to him which he nodded and motioned for him to speak.”Mr Detholusin there is a newcomer down at the docks  I was asked to inform you so you could bring her here” the company member said and the Reaper nodded again before he finished his tea and he stood up before he walked over to the door.”Very good thank you for letting me know about this Ill go there now” he said as he would walk past the employee and he took the elevator down to the main floor. As he exited the elevator and quickly out the building Sol removed his Kiseru from his shadow portals and it lit as he took a puff of Nightshade and tobacco and he sighed as he let out a toxic cloud. Descending thru the town and down to the docks the  Reaper seemed to be at ease but if one was observant they would notice that his guard was still up and his eyes were subtly looking around at everything but to an untrained eye they wouldn’t catch it.

As he reached the docks Sol saw what he assumed was the newcomer her dress something that looked like it was out of Midi and reddish hair though Sol also noticed that this woman was rather gifted in certain areas and he had to resist blushing, though as he saw her face he had to admit that even with what looked like her eye either being damaged or missing and being covered  she looked beautiful and attractive.  When he got close enough he bowed lightly to her and spoke with a small smile.”hello my Name is Sol Detholusin and I am a Vice President of the West Fiore Trading Company I am sorry if you have been waiting long I'll take you to the Company building now” he said as he motioned for her to walk beside him as he would lead her back to the main HQ. “So Miss What brings you here to Tolgalen” he asked. Being right beside him she would feel the sheer strength of his magical power and while many of the dock workers were now used to his snow white skin though.  his appearance might surprise the newcomer as his blood red slitted  eyes glanced at her from time to time.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

When My Time Comes Sol01
    “The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown. Fear what you do not Know"

Gold Lacrima Ends 12/05/2019

Pandora Dagger
    Pandora Dagger

Alt Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Inferno's Herald
    Position : None
    Guild : Onyx Moon
    Experience : 175

Post by Pandora Dagger on 28th May 2019, 11:07 am

As she gazed further into the harbor she noticed how an individual was heading her way; it was apparent that she was his goal. Upon taking a closer look, the individual appeared to be a man, with an awfully pale complexion and eerily-hued red slitted eyes that took her in just as much as she did him. Rather than being taken aback by his looks and the magical power emanating from the man, she was genuinely intrigued by both. No wonder Cirven had told her to head this way… she would be safe here, even if only for the time being. The tall man introduced himself as Sol Detholusin, one of the apparently multiple Vice Presidents of the West Fiore Trading Company. He hadn't specifically stated that there were multiple, but the fact he refered to his statute as "a" rather than "the" made her think as such. Returning his soft bow with a nod of her head, a warm smile plastered itself upon her visage. "I barely docked mere moments ago, sir Detholusin, so please do not fret over the matter. If anything it gave me ample time to have a gander at your bustling harbor." she said, following Sol as he lead her further down the docks and unto solid ground.

As they walked he asked her why she had come to Tolgalen, and Pandora picked her words carefully as she spoke. Surely they were people Cirven trusted, but that did not mean there weren't, or rather couldn't be anyone on the island that had been stationed here by them. "It's…" she started, letting a brief silence fall, her hand tightly gripping around her cane. "A complicated matter of which the details are better spoken of in private. But you could say I was recommended to head this way by a friend, saying you would be able to help with my particular 'case', if one could call it as such." Pandora said, glancing over towards the pale-skinned man. She could only guess how suspicious her explanation sounded at this moment, but she couldn't bother making the mistake of blurting her mouth. Worst-case scenario she wouldn't live to tell the tale, and there were one too many reasons to leave this world behind like that. If anything there was one more important than the others combined; she couldn't just leave Kessicia behind. Never. Not after the Dessiertan beauty had shown her there was something worth living for other than revenge. "Forgive me my inability to tell you more at current, Mr. Detholusin, but the consequences for my own safety ride on how careful I am with the information I'll instil upon you soon… however, I can tell you who sent me this way. A man going by the name of Cirven Mizune. Does that ring a bell?" she asked him curiously.

Sol
    Sol

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Complete Your First Job!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Immortal Death
    Position : Warlord of Superbia
    Guild : Co GM of Onyx Moon
    Mentor : Nykyrian, Ballom The Poison Dragon
    Experience : 1,106,622.5

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Venom God Slayer 1st Gen
    Second Magic: Shadow Dragon Slayer 2nd Gen
    Third Magic:

Post by Sol on 10th June 2019, 10:29 pm

Sol nodded and smiled a bit as Pandora explained that she had only been docked for a few moments so she wasent waiting very long as she addressed him very formally, “please Miss Sol is fine. I am glad you have gotten a chance to see our docks at work they are some of the best in the world and we constantly are receiving and shipping some of the finest products in earthland". He explained as he led her up to the company building. While they were constantly shipping Sol also knew they followed regulations strictly and they were always on guard for Contraband since that being shipped would damage their companys reputation and the Reaper was adamant that never happened. At the question of why she was on the continent she seemed hesitant and mentioned that it was a complicated matter before telling him that she would explain more when they were in a more private setting which the Reaper nodded before he took a puff from his kiseru and let it out above him causing the sweet scent of nightshade to fill the area.

we will be going to the training grounds so it will be private enough for us to converse though I can only wonder who this friend is that pointed you our way and the case that your talking about still Im sure all will be explained in time” he said as he put his kiseru away as they entered the hq. while Sol seemed to be relaxed his guard was still up at all times and he lead her thru the building and back to where the training grounds were which thankfully were empty at the moment. It was then that he heard who she said had sent her this way. It turned out that the person who sent her was the former CEO Cirven which made the Reaper blink in surprise as he tapped the ground with his foot and cause a blue glow to coat the area for a moment.”Alright now we have privacy so that’s no longer an issue, so you were sent here by the former CEO if I may ask miss do you happen to know where he headed?” the Vice President asked since he had no idea where the former CEO was and he hoped to get back into contact with him.

When My Time Comes Sol01
    “The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown. Fear what you do not Know"

Gold Lacrima Ends 12/05/2019

Current date/time is 24th June 2019, 10:59 am