Age: 22 (As of 2019)
Birthday: January 1
Special Characteristics: Dark and medium red colored burn scars on her entire lower half, from just below her hip bones and down both legs and feet
Personality: Outside of confrontation, Yona seems a gentle and easy going young woman, yet in an instant she can come off as arrogant, demanding and even rude. She is persuasive and bends the rules wherever she finds herself. She is a master of finding loopholes, of twisting words on those around her, and of using her wits and language abilities. Yona is talented with speech and has an extensive vocabulary. She chooses to use more complex language when wishing to appear intelligent, and chooses shorter simpler phrases to manipulate others into believing she is less intelligent than she truly is. Yona takes pride in being so flexible as to mimic the exact person she needs to be in each situation: sweet and innocent, kind and naive, strong and independent. She can play the part as an expert actress. Master manipulator, Yona prefers to manipulate others into doing petty jobs for her, things that she deems are a waste of her time. For example, she might trick others into doing her chores, fetching her meals, or going to meetings in her stead. Despite that, Yona is a loyal woman and is always present and always on time for the important things. Yona believes her time should be spent on the job, choosing words over actions for the most part. She chooses her own jobs, and she puts her full effort into the things that she deems are important. Yona is an elegant woman, obsessed with appearances and perceptions. She believes how people view her is ultimately important if she is trying to manipulate them, and thus must control her appearance and her actions. Focusing on the details is key, and so she has a great ability for noticing details in people.
As a side preference, Yona highly enjoys traveling and trying new things and becomes nearly a new person when the opportunity arrives, becoming highly excitable and flirtatious. It is not unheard of for Yona to become moved to emotional outbursts from joy in these situations, and as a whole she is an unstable and emotional person, though she always tries to find a way to use that to her advantage.
Yona is fairly independent in person, but in combat situations she prefers not to be a leader. Yona knows her emotions and her outbursts make her reckless. She is aware that she makes poor decisions in battle and does not wish to put others at risk by being under her unstable command, responding to her whims. Yona takes her combat seriously and gives up her enjoyment of being in charge and manipulating others in non-social situations. If she trusts her leader or her comrades, Yona will follow orders exactly as given. She has a high respect for those more powerful than her and even higher respect for those who choose to use her as a tool in combat. She is arrogant and believes her skills are valuable and anyone who gives her a job feels like a compliment to her, as if they chose her specifically because she is the best. The potential for leadership is there, but Yona would not choose a leadership role until she has a better handle of her reckless behaviors and emotions. Though not weak, Yona has a long way to go to compare to her physically apt peers and enjoys physical challenges as well as mental challenges.
- Love of Travel: New places give Yona a chance to view new cultures, norms and to try to learn and adapt new social skills.
- Animals and Nature: She finds her peace in spending time in the natural world, everyone needs a break sometimes. From a night under the stars, to spending time with a domestic animal, Yona finds it relaxing. She especially loves thunderstorms.
- Finery and Jewels: Yona has expensive tastes and likes various jewels, gemstones, silks and other expensive items. She cannot afford most things, but she has an eye for seeing real versus fake items. She likes expensive items because they think that give her more value and worth, especially in the eyes of others.
- Sitting Around: Yona is restless and likes to be actively doing something. Whether it is braiding a rope, playing an instrument, or actually going out and adventuring, the last thing she wants to do is sit still and do nothing. She feels like it's wasting time.
- Blackbirds: Yona sees them as a bad omen. She isn't usually very superstitious, but they are a sign of death and bad luck in her mind.
- Poor Hygiene: Yona is extremely put off by poor hygiene. It is one thing to work out, fight, get dirty, and soon, cause that shows hard work. It is another to just not bathe yourself or have bad teeth. She is obsessive about cleanliness and smelling good and practicing good hygiene is a testament to good character.
- Revenge: Yona has vague memories of the person who burned down her childhood home, leaving her an orphan. She knows she was supposed to die as well and the burn scars remind her regularly to seek out justice for this individual or group. She has no idea why her family was made a target, but she does no the fire was caused through magic. The only thing she does remember is the sound of the voice she heard when she managed to crawl out of the rubble, a tall shadow person looking down on her and scoffing, leaving her there for dead.
- Self Improvement: Yona strives to improve herself both mentally and physically each day. She has spent significant more time on mental and has farther to go for physical improvement, but her daily mantra is to strive to be better than she was the day before.
- Remembrance: Yona wants to be remembered after her death. It is very important to her that even though her family is dead, the name of Hisamori lives on. Whether infamous or famously, she just wants her name to be known and respected.
- Fire: Due to an accident when she was younger, she has a great fear of fire, though it it is based on the threat level there actually is. A large fire is more frightening than a small one. Candles make her nervous, but not afraid.
- Sleep: Connected to the accident from her childhood, Yona has extreme difficulty with falling asleep indoors. The fear that the building will catch fire prevents her from resting well unless she manages to sleep outside.
- Old Age: With old age comes the loss of beauty, sight, hearing and other issues. Yona is afraid because those losses will likely come with loss of respect and may prevent her from doing the things she enjoys.
Height: 5'5'' or 165 cm
Weight: 125 lb or 57 kg
Hair: Light green hair down her back, shorter side bangs to her ear length
Eyes: Vibrant light green
Skin Tone: Porcelain/Light
Appearance: Yona is fairly short for a woman, thus resulting in most believing her to be a teenager though she is a 20 year old adult. She has extraordinary lime green eyes, unusual but not offputting, with long dark lashes. Her green hair is long, falling to her waist in slight subtle waves, except for the long side bangs around her face. Usually, she tucks her hair behind her right ear, something Yona does when she is deep in thought or working hard on something. Size wise, the woman has a small frame, long shapely legs and delicate lithe fingers. Yona has pale skin, however much time she spends in the sun she never seems to tan, and her lips tend to fall naturally in a small frown or pout. She tends to frown, having faraway looks in her expression, but it hardly means she is unhappy. Usually, Yona is analyzing people or situations, looking for the appropriate way to act, react, or considering her options for a response. Alternately, it is not uncommon to see a smile on her face while she plots mischief or feels at peace.
As far as attire is concerned, Yona wears simple clothing, nothing to really stand out in: cropped tops or wraps around her chest, long loose pants or coats, vests, and always with a pair of tall boots. She prefers a coat with a nice collar and some length to it, and often wears one that appears like a pocket covered trench coat. Occasionally, if she is feeling fun she will wear layered skirts and corsets. She chooses earthy colors and preferably dark or moderate shades of blue, green, brown, and white. Other times, especially in public she prefers elaborate and beautiful costumes, adoring the finery. She loves long layered skirts and has an array of clothing at her personal disposal for whatever situation she might find herself in. She feels the need to always look the part. She also enjoys wearing jewelry, though for practical reasons she might limit herself.
Guild: Onyx Moon
Tattoo: Teal colored, on the back of her neck
Last edited by Yona on 21st September 2019, 7:16 am; edited 2 times in total