Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Froggy Went Accordin! (Job/Samira)

Gisen Ceostra
    Gisen Ceostra

Battle Bunny

Battle Bunny

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Halloween Social - Haiku Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Player 
    Lineage : Protector of Gaia
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 2,006,507

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Affinity of the Body
    Second Skill: Sticks & Stones
    Third Skill: Ex-quip: Bunny Brigade

Froggy Went Accordin! (Job/Samira) Empty Froggy Went Accordin! (Job/Samira)

Post by Gisen Ceostra 15th October 2018, 11:27 am

Job details:

Were frogs truly the reason she came all the way out here? Sure, she didn't have anything else to do, but with so many fleeing people, it became hard not to try and ask someone what was going on. At first, the bunny girl hid behind trees and in bushes to avoid her being seen, but as she had been watching one person fleeing from the village, she had been run into by another. With her "sturdy as a rock" physical form, the person was easily knocked back. She only had poked her head out to check on the person when they screamed something about giant frogs and then scampered onto their feet before dashing off. She was left with little information, but something began to tug at her mind... Go there? To an inhabited place filled with people? She didn't want to, but something in the back of her mind prodded at her until she finally got aggravated enough with it to do so.

There was a slowly warming feeling bringing in and out the spear that she first had used on Lester in the ruins, practicing so that she could do it on her own will whenever she needed to or if she had to restrain herself from doing so. If her fear of being attacked by people was truly for something she did, she didn't want that to have been the reason and never know it. If she could keep herself from making people recognize her actions and then hiding from them because of it, then so be it. But things were bugging her the more she spent away from people, hiding and living within the forests and mountains. There wasn't any way that she could have put her finger on the reason or anything remotely close, she just felt like there was a blank in her mind that kept the reason from being in any way clear to her. Whatever it was must have been important if she kept feeling it nag at her with no way of knowing what it could have been or anything of the sort.

Oddly enough, she wasn't too keen on the idea of going right in on this task. A bridge over a small river bank had overlooked the village. The elemental had sat on the rail of the bridge with the luck that it hadn't of cracked and shattered under her weight, but she had no real idea of telling for sure that it would if she moved too much. Though, if she were going to go in, she would need to get herself prepared. A black hair tie wrapped on her wrist was pull over her hand and then placing one bit into her mouth to hold onto it. Scooping her hair up, Gisen began to pull it together into a ponytail and then taking the tie with one hand and then wrapping it around three times before tightening it and then lightly shaking her head to test a bit. At least she still knew how to do that well enough.

For her though, it wasn't over just yet. As she began to psych herself up to go into the village and fight, fearing this was some large trap to lure her in and then get attacked herself, a pair of arms wrapped around her followed by a happy, loud voice. "Oh my gosh! Giiiigiiiii!" A happy, excited giggle left as she was pulled off the edge of the bridge before falling on top of the very.. physical stranger. Rolling off, she sat up on her knees as the girl before her had a pair of ears similar to her own, but definitely not bunny ears. She was very... bright colored and a number of ribbons on her clothes and one in her hair as well. The stranger popped up suddenly and then latched onto Gisen once again. "I missed you so much! We didn't know what happened to you!" Nothing this girl was saying made any sense, but as she opened her mouth, the girl cut her off once again. "But like, don't worry! Sami Sam will be here any moment and we can take out these ribbitting bastards together again!" While she was obviously ecstatic, the brunette bunny girl simply had a very... neutral look on her face. "Umm.. W-Who are you? And what's a 'Gigi'?"

730 words

sucré @ gs

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Samira Nassar
    Samira Nassar

Celestial Avatar

Celestial Avatar

Main Account- Mythical VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Demon Slayer- Zodiac Key- Legal Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Hired Help- Idolize- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- The Completionist- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Solo Artist- Taskmaster- Collector- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Haiku Contest Participant- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- Christmas Event Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Motor City Rush- Hero- Summer Special Tier 5- Summer Special Tier 4- Summer Special Tier 3- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Summoner of Divinities
    Position : Goddess of Humility
    Faction : Luminous Covenant
    Guild : Lamia Scale (Ace)
    Cosmic Coins : 485
    Experience : 10,188,889

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Avatar Summoning
    Second Skill: Celestial Avatar
    Third Skill: Avatar Aspect

Froggy Went Accordin! (Job/Samira) Empty Re: Froggy Went Accordin! (Job/Samira)

Post by Samira Nassar 16th October 2018, 6:53 am

Samira had been doing her own thing ever since a certain elemental in the shape of a humanoid bunny disappeared suddenly. She questioned it at first naturally. Gisen was innocent minded and even more gullible than she was. According to her spirits anyway. Samira was still in denial about that small flaw of hers. Either way, it had first been assumed that the bunny had fallen for some sort of trap that prevented her return. That or she had gone off on some secret mission that had yet to be completed. There had been the expectation of at least a notice being left if it had been the latter, though. That left the former theory or one Samira had yet to think about. She stopped wondering some time ago. There were no clues for her to follow and it was not the first person to suddenly vanish from her life. If Gisen could or wanted to be found, then she would be. So Samira moved on with life as she did the first time. The only difference between the two experiences was that there was something, or rather someone, left behind that served as a link to Gisen and kept showing up as a reminder. Raphael, one of the bunny's... Pets? Kept somehow finding the summoner to pester her about finding Gisen. It didn't matter where she was. In a far off city, some ruins, a monster's den, that little dose of ribbon covered cheerfulness was there to poke at the subject. After a few pokes it had turned into Samira declining every time after. The fact was Samira had nearly nothing to go on, and that she could only check the places the little critter thought Gisen was for so long before it became a hopeless cause. The poor thing really needed to learn to move on according to Samira, but she kept that to herself for now. Her tolerance and patience had not been depleted just yet. Given enough time though it eventually would be and Samira would have to resort to being blunt with the subject.

The current day would be no different than the others. Samira was off in some area in the middle of no where, alone, wearing hiking gear even, and then poof there was the blue eyed critter of cringing cuteness. Another reminder notice of the missing bunny and another location to check. How she obtained all of these locations Samira didn't know and didn't ask. She guessed it was some magical connection between sylph and elementals. Who knew.

Before Samira could say much to the cringing critter of cuteness she had taken off, leaving the summoner there and fully expecting her to follow and make it to River Village on her own. "She could have at least waited for me to say something." Or rather, decline to go through with the search altogether. Not only because she was tired of being poked and pestered about Gisen's disappearance and the sylph's goal of finding her bunny master, but because it was... well it was a bad time of year to go near that village. From what Samira had heard it was the mating season of the giant frogs that lived near the village. It was dangerous to many. There had even been numerous postings of frog hunt missions to thin the numbers down to keep the village and its people safe. While she could have handled being part of the hunt and goal to keep a village safe Samira was not interested. There were many hunters and mages out there fully capable of handling frogs no matter their size. The original news had been ignored with that in mind, but now it seemed as if she would be going there anyway. Raphael would get herself in quite a bit of trouble going there alone. But afterwards the sylph was going to get scolded.

Thankfully Samira did not really need much aid when it came to travel. After taking care of a few things on her end the summoner wasted no time in doing what she did best and called on one of her spirits, Janus to be specific. The master spirit of portals opened the way to River Village and conveniently when Samira stepped through it she was right where she needed to be. Sort of. When she arrived on the other side of the portal she was standing in front of two women with one latched onto the other. The brightly colored one she recognized right away. The one she was clinging to though... was sort of familiar? It looked like Gisen aside from a drastic change in coloring. Samira knew her more for the shades of purple and pink. The brown was very different. Not to mention the neutral demeanor. It wasn't very Gisen-like. That and the words she heard upon entering the area kept her from getting too excited that the bunny girl had been located and was well. "'Gigi' would be you. It is a nickname some call you by. Not me personally, but it is a name given to you nonetheless. Assuming she is correct on your identity."

Samira herself also had a very neutral expression upon her face as she preferred to keep any emotions under control until she was certain the woman with the bunny ears was Gisen. "As for who that is," Samira continued while pointing to the ecstatic and colorful girl that made the surprise grab for the bunny. "I think that is an odd question to ask." Especially odd since both she and Sylvia were very close to Gisen. Samira's verdant gaze narrowed slightly and fixated on Raphael. "Are you sure this is supposed to be Gisen?" Mostly Samira was thinking it was a mistaken identity for a similar looking bunny humanoid. That or an imposter. It was too soon to tell.

(Word Count: 979)

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Gisen Ceostra
    Gisen Ceostra

Battle Bunny

Battle Bunny

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Halloween Social - Haiku Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Gisen Ceostra 18th October 2018, 1:04 pm

It was a bit of a miracle that for someone like Gisen, that being hugged and albeit fawned over by a complete stranger didn't send her into a frightful panic. The harsh whack to her head had a little more than she could have thought as even if she could remember the cause of it. Her curiosity over who this person was clinging to her overrode the need or want to hide from her. Her prior fears or thoughts of fears seemed to go away, and they hadn't really given her much of a scar in wanting to hide away from people and especially if they were all like this one. The pink haired girl nuzzled against her with a lot of glee and joy, giggling like a child with a new toy so much so that it had made Gisen nothing but confused. "A-And who are you again?" Her head tilted a little, the oblivious sign of sincerity in how she asked was quite apparent. In asking, the happy face of the angel didn't go away. In fact, she had laughed a little aloud while waving her hand. "It's me, Gigi! Don't be silly!" She replied, though the look on the bunny girls face was.. blank. As if the spark wasn't connecting with her memory at all, Gisen looked around and then back to the animal eared girl. "I.. still don't know you."

Seeming to be stunned by her blank slate of knowing whom she was, the ears atop Raphael's head wilted over a bit. The smile on her face had soured to a frown. "But.. you seem to know me... and I don't really... know anything." In the moment of her mentioning it plainly to her, the elemental reached up with one hand and scratched at one of her ears. Of course, she had no way of knowing for sure what she was talking about, though an idea hit her to try. "Kay then~ Guess we'll play a little game. IIII'll say a word, you tell me the first thing that comes to mind." It sounded odd to the brunette, but she nodded and quietly decided to play along. "Bunny." It began quicker than she thought, but her eyes shifted to the sides before she could make a reply finally. "Me?" Giving her first reply, it was only followed with a nod. "Okies.. Lamia Scale." Trying to jump to a point, all the other game participant could think of was to scratch her head. "Umm.. water? Err.. Snakes! Yeah, snakes!" Shaking her head to the reply, she waved a finger in her face. "No no, first thing, Gigi." With a small sigh, Gisen shrugged and nodded.

This was becoming a slightly menial game they were playing while Raphy was prepping to get a good idea of her companions condition. Still confused over everything and with nothing else in mind that she could think to continue with after a couple more rounds of ideas, a new voice chimed in that brought the bunny girls attention away from the pink haired angel in front of her. Standing a little ways from the two stood a girl with long, pretty green hair and a lack of any real happy feelings towards seeing her. For whatever reason? She wasn't very sure. Still, the stranger explained to her that 'Gigi', as the angel had been calling her, was simply a nickname that when she thought about her being called Gisen by a couple people at this point was simply making more sense to her despite her still being unsure of if it was her name or not. "I.. guess that makes sense. It sounds kinda cute, but.. I don't know..." Sounding as though she were trying to wrap her brain around the whole thing, the green haired girl had continued on in her wonders, though honestly at this point it was useless trying to ask her anything.

Thinking onto the topic of her name or who she was, the newer person to arrive had asked her directly, but not so much directly if she was Gisen or not. Her eyes and head looked down to her own body before she looked up to the girl and stood up from the ground she was knelt on, shrugging her shoulders. "I guess so... There was one boy who told me that was my name... and I guess Gigi is short for it... But i don't know who I am. I'm just really confused and I don't know who I would be able to go to for help with it." The elemental took a couple steps from the two, starting to pull her shirt up so suddenly without warning or care. However, she paused as she got the back of the shirt pulled up to her shoulders while the front was still able to conceal her chest. "I still have this stuff on my back and I don't know where or when I got it, but Ms. Zephyr told me that.. I should be able to repair my own body. It's just.. not working for some reason." Pulling her shirt back down, she had turned back to face the two. "Oh.. then... Maybe you just have amnesia? Wait... can earth elementals even get amnesia? I.. Silly needs to be here to help. I'm not the smarts of us..." Raphy seemed to be in some form of shock, unable to make her own focused reply as of yet, but Samira would probably have been a better shot at it. Still, her notion of amnesia was the best answer that Gisen had been given since she had woken up and left the ruins.

945 + 730 = 1675/12000

sucré @ gs

Samira Nassar
    Samira Nassar

Celestial Avatar

Celestial Avatar

Main Account- Mythical VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Demon Slayer- Zodiac Key- Legal Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Hired Help- Idolize- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- The Completionist- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Solo Artist- Taskmaster- Collector- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Haiku Contest Participant- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- Christmas Event Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Motor City Rush- Hero- Summer Special Tier 5- Summer Special Tier 4- Summer Special Tier 3- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Samira Nassar 26th October 2018, 3:33 am

"Is that so?" Samira stated flatly as the bunny girl went on to say that she didn't know who she was. At least someone had told her, her actual name. Given who she was it wasn't odd that some random boy could provide her with that much information about herself. But was it convincing enough to just know a name? Rapheal and the boy that was mentioned was convinced that was who she was, but what were those conclusions based on? The summoner moved an arm and rested it just below her chest while resting the other arm upon it vertically so she could tap her cheek in thought. "I guess I can-" Her words stopped and her eyes widened as Gisen grabbed hold of her own shirt and began to pull it up quite randomly. "What are you doing?!" So inappropriate! Even if no one else was around as far as they knew they were still in a public setting! Not to mention Samira didn't really appreciate someone stripping right in front of her! Granted, that was probably something the true Gisen would do if she was not already hiding under a couch from her people fear. Not exactly the type of evidence she was looking for to further prove identity though.

Thankfully Samira would not have to force the top back onto the bunny girl. The front was still very much covered, much to the disappointment of hidden perverted frog hunters in the area. Many "awwwws" were heard in the background for the missed opportunity to see that bunny girl chest. Heaven forbid if they actually thought some dirty scene was about to take place with one girl stripping in front of two others. "Chaac?" Samira spoke, the very syllable calling on a large dark skinned man that wore primitive clothing and wielded a giant axe in one hand. The man was a spirit, an overly protective one actually, and was not at all pleased to have perverts hiding about and thinking his summoner was some kind of slut about to partake in naughty business. "Remember, just chase them off," she instructed, despite the built looking spirit already taking off in a charge, shouting a battle cry with his axe raised. Turning to face the direction of the charging spirit and now the runaway frog hunting perverts that had been located, Samira waved and added on to her instructions. "Keep a lookout for those frogs as well!"

Now it was back to the real conversation. Samira went back to putting her attention on Gisen, walking around so she could get a better look at the claw marks on her back that were not healing at all. The fact they existed at all was baffling to her and something she would have thought was impossible. The bunny, as cute and innocent as she looked, had been the guild leader of a monster hunting a guild. She was no novice! Whatever had done that and given her a serious case of amnesia had to be extremely powerful. If such a thing existed, it was a wonder how it had not caused trouble yet for the normal population. Then again, the thing could have been on Pandora somewhere. Samira really had no idea of where the bunny went and her final location before she dropped off the radar.

The shirt was pulled back down and Samira took a step back to give her some space once more. She listened to the further comments made by both the sylph and Gisen herself. "Whether elementals can have it or not, it does sound like a serious case of amnesia. You have the marks to prove you faced something that you could not handle." Samira began to say as she paced around the small area, entering think mode and staring at nothing in particular even if her gaze was straight ahead. "Oh," a thought came to her and she stopped her pacing and turned back to face the two others. "I do not know who this "Ms. Zephyr" is, but what about Gaia? Has he not communicated with you at all?"

(Word Count: 687
    Total So Far: 1,666)

Gisen Ceostra
    Gisen Ceostra

Battle Bunny

Battle Bunny

Character Sheet

Post by Gisen Ceostra 5th November 2018, 11:13 am

The way this woman had started to reply to the way she was trying to show her the claw marks on her back, she had been a little confused as to why, but it never stopped the bunny girl from continuing her act of getting to the information that was shown there. As she seemed to come around and look, both girls took a careful eye into the heavy gashing that was made before her shirt had been pulled back down, pulling it down enough to leave no worrying features or tearing her clothing from any rough edges that she didn't smooth out prior. In her trying to remember some things mentioned to her by the supposed companion and former guildmate, she was unsure what they were truly trying to conclude to. If she truly was some powerful mage like they said whom even hunted monsters like whatever may have done this to her... then why was she beaten? Nothing told to her could feel as though it was making any sense and the fact that she was started to form light headaches wasn't helping her attempts at retrieving these lost memories any faster, if at all.

The amnesiac bunny had begun to rub the top of her head as the girl began to ask her about a "Gaia". She could remember that the spirit whom helped her when she woke up kept calling her "child of Gaia" and things like that, but she truly never knew what it was that she was referring to. So... maybe this girl was another elemental or something? It was starting to become harder to keep herself focused trying to remember things while others were being poured over her head and only stressing her mind out more. Though now that the marking shown on her back were pressed to the angel's mind, she only looked up to the summoner as she had gotten back up to her feet. "Well, do you see it now? I mean, I don't know any humans that could have a wound like that and still be fully functioning. Well, with that and Silly's big sis in the mix now, I can see why she's functioning properly~" The angel commented, placing her hands on her hips while she wondered curiously about the whole situation. "Alright, Gigi dear. Why don't you tell us what you do remember. Before and after you met Zephyr." Oddly enough, she sounded more more motherly and serious, but the tone spoke more towards a gentle air about it.

Placing a finger to her chin, the elemental tried to recall anything she could remember before she woke up in the ruins, but for some reason, she could only bring about a few snippets. She started to look around, not out of distraction, but as she gazed around towards the riverbank and trees, then coming back, something flashed in her mind. The sight of a somewhat familiar scenery laid out for her, but different. The riverbank was wider and the trees monstrous in size. making these look like the branches tat grew on the sides of them. There she seemed to be in a peaceful trance when something dark and loud, almost like a vicious chomp and cry had snapped her out of it, screaming out for just a moment. Her body shook in recoil, calming herself down while she shook her head clean and rubbed at her forehead for a moment. "I-I.. I saw this.. this huge forest... and like, the tree were thick as houses themselves! Then.. something blacked out my vision and.. I heard it and I.. I don't know." Her hands were involuntarily shaking. Her subconscious was repressed from the amnesia, but it was in there and it caused her body to react as such. "That's good, that's good... well kinda. It's more than before, so just relax and focus to my question again." Trying to readjust her focus, a quick breath in and out had calmed her down and got her mind back on track. Despite her giddy, girly attitude, she knew what she was doing most of the time.

With another breath in and out, Gisen started to get her mind focused together and she herself had started to stand up onto her feet. "Well.. umm.. I woke up and.. everything seemed dark. I.. kept hearing voices, like angry ones... people throwing torches and stuff. I.. actually remember clearly I was in a burning house, b-but I was little... And.. I don't know why or where... but it was I think a place like this; small, but prosp.. umm.. prosperous. That's it. But.. I saw this hole on the other side.. and I ran through it.. I remember running.. and then running. Then... nothing until that forest." Holding to her thoughts, she hadn't been sure about much else running through her mind, but the village ha brought out chunks larger than she had realized about the people whom caused her initial fear of people. Again, only this time with her entire body, it shook and her arms were instinctively hugging herself without her mind picking up on it. "When.. I did wake up, Ms. Zephyr taught me that there's these monstrous things with the embodiment of gods.. and she taught me how to use the earth to slay them. I.. really did like the fighting though. It felt... natural. Like I had done it before, but I didn't actually know what I was doing. I kinda went with the moment." Unbeknown to her, but obvious to the summoner and angel was that her face held a bit of a smile to it. She was getting there, she just needed a bit of help putting the pieces in the right places.

1675 +958 = 2633/12000 words

sucré @ gs

Samira Nassar
    Samira Nassar

Celestial Avatar

Celestial Avatar

Character Sheet

Post by Samira Nassar 18th December 2018, 10:09 am

The answer, or rather lack of one, caused Samira to frown further. The bunny girl did not seem to know what or who Gaia was, as if the name were completely alien. That was even more concerning. She had thought he worked similar to her spirits and so was a being that was always around Gisen and made himself aware. Had he completely abandoned her? Or maybe there was a chance Gisen just could no longer hear him at all. A broken connection perhaps. It was an odd concept and possibility to think about. No matter how hard Samira tried she could not break her connection with her spirits for long. It was only ever temporary, and from what she knew she always considered Gaia's connection to Gisen much stronger than the ones she and her spirits possessed. Perhaps she had been mistaken with that theory and underestimated herself and spirit, or overestimated the elementals.

Samira remained quiet, allowing Raphael to take over the conversation by asking what Gisen did remember. A good question considering there didn't seem to be much that she remembered of the past. It would save time and present more pieces to the puzzle of what happened with the disappearance. Gisen began to recollect some form of memory, although not with the most calm and composed reaction. She was shaking, seeming terrified even. Samira chose to remain where she was and once again let Raphael do the talking and comforting. She wasn't very good at that sort of thing herself lately, and dealing with an amnesiac wasn't exactly something she had experience in. There may have also been a bit of bitterness lying there deep inside that made it so that she preferred to keep her distance from Gisen physically and emotionally. Or maybe that was just the feelings of one of her spirits channeling through. It wasn't such an easy thing to tell anymore without completely cutting them off first.

More of what Gisen remembered was told to the two listening parties. One that brought some confusion to Samira at first, but she placed it as a memory that went back farther than she was looking for. That was her assumption anyway based on the description of Gisen being little. Even though they both had been in the same guild, with one being the guild mistress and the other an Ace, to say they both knew each other's history was overstating things. Samira didn't know much about Gisen's past at all, and as far as she knew it was also the same the other way around as well. At first Samira had thought maybe the bunny girl ran into something on Pandora. The tree descriptions and huge forest were an accurate enough description. With the blurring into some memory even further back there wasn't enough concrete information to make that deduction, unfortunately.

Then came the description of Ms. Zephyr, who had been mentioned earlier instead of Gaia, the being that should have been mentioned instead. "That sounds..."

'Like a god slayer. Terrific.'
    'So another one that wastes time teaching lesser beings to slay gods instead of them getting off their asses to do it themselves. I'm so glad to have such a brilliant minded ancestry.'
    'Hey! Does that mean she can slay us? Gotta know for future reference.'

"No, she cannot," Samira said, sighing at the ridiculousness of that question and the conversation in her head in general. "None of you are actual gods, and you know this. Honestly." A spirit slayer would be more accurate for them. The focus went back onto Gisen for a moment, Samira not failing to notice that smile. Whether it was from the talk of the fighting or from the relief that some memories were coming back she didn't know. "Hmmmm." Samira crossed her arms over her chest and turned to look around the area. Chaac had yet to return and was not responding to any communication. Either he chased those hooligans into the village and all the way to the other side, or he managed to run into one of those dangerously large frogs that were plaguing the area, as they do every season. Why there were not precautions in place for that issue other than hiring people to kill them off she didn't know, but this time it made for an opportunity.

Taking hold of one of the many keys attached to her keyring, Samira used it to open not a summon portal, but a smaller one that remained in the air as a swirl of particles. She reached inside and pulled out a simple hair tie. What? Storage portals were not only for re-quip users! Samira often shoved random traveling essentials into storage spaces that belonged to her spirits. They could share! "I am going to assume that you did not come here just to stare at the river, or with the assumption that this place would bring back memories. Hargeon Town would be the best place for that in my opinion," Samira stated while she tied back her hair into a ponytail so that it was out of the way. The mention of Hargeon was not so much of a suggestion as it was a fact. If any place were to bring back something of Gisen's memory then it would be the former home of the guild she ran; Lamia Scale. "There is a request to decrease the numbers of the giant frogs in this area due to the danger they bring to the village. I had planned on allowing others to handle it, but seeing as I am already here, and so are you, we should go ahead and do it ourselves. Is that agreeable with you?" Samira brought that up to better see what sort of skills the bunny elemental had now, and if it was what she and her spirits thought. That and perhaps whatever fighting there was would bring even more memories back. More pieces to collect for the puzzle.

(Word Count: 999
    Total So Far: 2665)

Gisen Ceostra
    Gisen Ceostra

Battle Bunny

Battle Bunny

Character Sheet

Post by Gisen Ceostra 3rd February 2019, 1:44 pm

Her mind continued to be a jumbled jigsaw puzzle that seemed as though no pieces were connecting to one another. A little game that seemed more torturous than entertaining should it even exist to begin with, however one thing seemed to stick out to the brunette bunny. Gaia. For whatever reason, the name was sticking out and it fermented in her mind as she had tried to play the little word game with the eccentric animal girl and the green haired girl she accompanied here. Why was that name so important to her? Was this Gaia someone she knew that could help her out? The more she thought of the subject, the more agitated it began to make her in trying to figure it out. It felt like something vital was out just out of reach but each time it was reached for, the slightest top of the finger could touch it, but never enough to get a hold of it, but almost as though each time pushed it slightly more out of reach. With each subsequent reach only straining the arm more and more.

Thinking of something to do, a light formed in the angels hand appeared a small booklet of sorts. Similarities to a photo album and she began to shuffle through it until she found one in specific and pulled it out. "Here, Gisen. Look at this picture here. I took it a while back, but I want you to see if you remember anything about it." She held out the picture to show her and immediately the orbs of the bunny girl trailed over it. The picture was well done, nearly professional in appearance and well kept. It showed a number of people in it including a former coat appearance of Gisen herself, Samira, and another woman with a number of fox tails. Besides them were quite a few people whom were former members, but the girl looked over them all and only pointed to two of them. ”Umm.. this purple haired one.. I think that was me... and this one is that girl over there...” She spoke in a slightly timid tone, looking up to Samira for a brief second before she looked down. ”B-But the one with the tails... I.. I know her! I.. I can’t remember her name b-but I knew her! And and that Gaia person too! But I can’t remember their name!” The confused girl started to become louder and more aggravated as the mental block was only stirring up her emotions. Quickly, the angel wrapped her arms around her with only a small squeak leaving the girls mouth from the surprise. "Shh shh shh. Just relax~ It’ll come to you eventually, just give it time." Raphael continued to hug and hold the frustrated elemental until she calmed herself down enough to a point where she could let go and not worry so much.

One thing brought up in her mind while she tried to process what information was told to her already. She remained quiet while the angel walked over to Samira and showed the picture to her. It would show the two of them, Aiyana, and the other various members in front of the Pandora guild hall shortly after they had finally built and were able to safely inhabit it. "You remember this one, right? The hall in Pandora like a week or so before we had invited Crystal Swan over." she swung around the summoner and her eyes looked towards the distracted bunny girl and then let out a small sigh. "Maybe if your spirits stopped pestering you about Gigi’s magic, they might be more inclined to help you out~" The pink haired angel giggled and smacked her on the back in a bit of a haughty teasing manner, but.. sometimes Raphy forgot her own strength and there were hopes she didn’t hurt her.

Finally, attention from Gisen settled onto the summoner as she had begun to explain the purpose of her being there, but hoping that it wasn’t really why she was here. ”Hargeon? That town by the port? I do know that place, but why is that such a special place to start?” She asked, her head tilting before the girl had continued on with her asking if Gisen wanted to join. Her ears perked up and she albeit hopped like a true bunny onto her two feet and fixed her shirt back on. Her smirk and eyes flaring with a sudden fun idea of fighting had been a little more like her old self than she had realized. ”That sounds like a lot of fun! Count me in!” She pumped a fist into the air in excitement, but it quickly began to slink down to her other hand, twiddling her thumbs with a sudden thought. ”But.. before we do....” Without warming, she silently approached Samira and wrapped her arms around her in an embracing hug. Her head rested on the summoners. ”Even if I don’t remember, I’m sorry if I did anything to make you mad at me at all...” She continued to hold this position until at the least Samira had wanted her to let go or that she be suddenly attacked by the frogs.

871 words/3504/12000 total

sucré @ gs

Samira Nassar
    Samira Nassar

Celestial Avatar

Celestial Avatar

Character Sheet

Post by Samira Nassar 8th February 2019, 5:43 pm

Raphael had been showing the amnesiac bunny girl a picture to further help with the memory recovery process. Although Samira had been looking around for Chaac she was still paying attention to what those two were doing and the result that came from it, which was progress but still not much. Gisen recognized those in the picture, specifically her past self as well as Aiyana. The other former Ace's name unfortunately was not coming back to the bunny. It was not at all surprising but at the same time it was. Samira knew that it would take several attempts for Gisen to remember her fully, but she had thought Aiyana and Gisen had known each other for ages and from that were close enough that seeing just an image of the vixen would have had the memory floodgates open. Still, Raphael's idea of showing a picture had been a good one. Maybe there were more photos and albums within the buildings of what used to be the guild halls of Lamia Scale that they could use as memory guides. A possible plan to act out on at a later time.

Her thoughts of wondering where the missing spirit was were put aside when Raphael walked over and held up the same picture that she had shown Gisen. Samira took hold of it and stared at it for a second before looking up at the girly colored angel with much confusion across her facial features. Was that a serious question? "Of course. I am not the one suffering from memory loss." She wasn't trying to be a smart ass about it and her tone implied as such, but it was an odd question to ask her. Maybe Raphael had forgotten that amnesia was not a contagious condition. The picture was looked at once more, the image bothering her somewhat. Not only because it reminded her of the disbandment of Lamia Scale, but it also reminded her that Aiyana had left the guild shortly before that for Black Rose. What reason for that Samira did not ask at the time, and now with recent developments of Black Rose and most of its members vanishing she kind of wish she had asked just in case the reasons for both were connected. Part of her wanted to inform Gisen of that news, but she kept it to herself regardless. That was something for the normal Gisen to hear, not the one that didn't even recall the name of the fox-tailed woman.

Samira was brought back to full reality when the giggling angel slapped her on the back. It was probably meant as a teasing and playful sort of touch, but it was, in reality, a smack that probably would have knocked the wind out of anyone else. The only reason Samira was still fine was because of the very thin barrier around her that absorbed the impact. Still, even for her it was an attention getting impact. She wasn't mad about it though and kept her expression neutral. "Pestering is what they do best. They have no intention on helping with cases of amnesia. As long as they themselves are not annoyed, they prefer to watch and be entertained by what goes around me. Do not expect much from them unless something needs to be fought. They are more useful then."

And so came about the idea of actually helping out the local village with slaughtering monstrous frogs that were too dangerous to be left alone. Well, helping them out and also so Samira could see the extent of the new magic Gisen apparently had now. The question about Hargeon went ignored for the moment in favor of moving the conversation along to the frogs and asking if Gisen wanted to help clear them out. The response was one that reminded Samira of the normal version that she remembered. The bunny's enthusiasm and excitement brought a smile to her face. Now they were getting somewhere with finding the true Gisen that was hiding away somewhere in there. "Well, lets get started then."

Samira had turned and took a step forward to begin the hunt for the massive frogs when Gisen spoke, the tone behind the words losing all of their power from a few seconds ago and shifting to a more nervous one. "Hm?" The summoner stopped herself and turned back to face the now hesitant bunny girl. "Is something wrong already? If it is about a bathroom break before we start we can first head to the village if you like." What made Gisen pause the mission was not for a bathroom break, however. Much to Samira's dismay since she could have used one now that she thought about it, but that was an awkward thing to point out for herself. But nope. Gisen had stopped because she had something to do and say.

Before she fully realized what had happened, Samira found herself wrapped in an embracing hug by the bunny girl. While the two may had a guild master and ace relationship in the past, they were not exactly always around each other to be that close. Samira could count the number of people she allowed to hug her on one hand. She blinked, surprised by the action but remaining still at first. Then Gisen apologized for things she could not even remember. A simple sigh escaped her. It was difficult to be mad at Gisen in general, and now the memory loss added to it. She wanted to slap the elemental bunny for disappearing without a trace, without a word. Yet, it was not the time for that now. Samira would only be slapping a living rock that didn't know what it did wrong.

Finally, the hug was returned and then broken only seconds later as Samira gently pushed Gisen away so they could be separated. "At present there is nothing for the current you to be sorry for. I will save my scolding for when you remember everything. And you will remember. There is no getting out of being in trouble with me." At first Samira had spoken seriously, but by the end of it, it was implied that she was teasing. The bunny would recover her memories if only so Samira could properly scold her for taking off.

"Now lets forget about this for now and see if we can find a bathr-" Samira's sentence was drowned out by a very deep and loud croaking sound off in the distance. Some splashes could also be heard as if something crashed into the river itself. Then that one croak was joined by others in a chorus. The frogs had started to make their rounds around the area and were getting closer. It wasn't a big deal, and Samira was willing to put them aside for the moment so they could find the nearest public restroom... assuming the village even had one, and it had better! However, her plan to relieve herself before officially starting the mission had failed. There were screams of help coming from where the croaking was coming from. Either some of the villagers had gotten into trouble or it was another set of hunters that took on more than they could handle. "Nevermind with the bathroom break. We should see what is going on over there, and quickly."

Before waiting for an actual response from Gisen or Raphael, Samira took off and started to head in the direction of where the action was.

(Word Count: 1247
    Total So Far: 3912)

Gisen Ceostra
    Gisen Ceostra

Battle Bunny

Battle Bunny

Character Sheet

Post by Gisen Ceostra 16th March 2019, 8:23 pm

Trying to take Raphael's words to heart in needing to relax, she took in a couple deep breathes of air and then exhaled. She wanted to not overreact, but in her defense there was no real telling just what was an overreaction and what could be considered a normalcy. For the most part, all that she had to go on was the words of others. While that was something kinda easing, it was also something that was hard on her when she couldn't be around them all the time or they didn't know enough about her to be able to help her out to the degree that she was used to being like. Of course, it didn't take her long to calm down, but it didn't stop her from almost pouting in frustration over the whole thing. In some ways, she mirrored a child who had just finished a temper tantrum, however this wasn't really over not getting something she wanted... Well ok, maybe it did. Though she wasn't really grounded from it, so there wasn't really any reason for it to not be returned. Nah, maybe she was just over thinking the whole thing.

As the animal eared angel had tried to show the picture to the green haired summoner, she gave a big smile while she had shown the picture off to her. Of course, Samira's response only seemed to shatter her smile. In a fit of a theatrical reaction, she gasped aloud and her free arm shielded her eyes and she stepped away from the other mage. "Oh always me! Shut down by the great and powerful Samira in her prime!" Her dramatic performance was not over yet! No, unless hit, she probably would continue on without a script in hand, free handing all of her lines. "And the bravest bunny I've ever met lost to only a shell of her former self! Oh how the plot thickens and crumbles! Eroding goals at her finger tips and looking to her very former guild members to help her in her time of crisis!" Giving a bit of an unneeded twirl as if she were performing as a ballerina. "And now the biggest plot twist of all! Giant frogs that wish to swallow us all and make meals of the townspeople!"

Her spree seemed to be something of an overly dramatized narration of a story that was just about to cliff hanger into a new season ready to leave its viewers to rage in wanting to hear more. Instead... much to Raphy's expected response, she made an odd sounding squeak where her applause would have been. As she opened closed eyes with a confident grin, she looked down to see a carrot on the ground. As the pink haired angel looked up, she saw Gisen's less than satisfactory amused face. "G-Gigi!? I-I thought you would have been the first to like-" "Silvia told me to throw something at you whenever you did that..." She scratched her cheek for a moment, her eyes averted from the scene. "I did kinda like it... but mostly it was... over the top? I think that was how she told me to say it nicely." With a sudden slap to her leg, she smiled and pointed as if trying to note that something and popped up in her mind. "Oh! 'Otherwise, she's just a bumbling idiot without an off switch or a mute button.' were her exact words!" Without much in her head that could come forward, it was a little easy for her to remember the new things put in there.

Without seeming to really realize it much, Gisen was a little happier that the hug she had wanted to give Samira wasn't rejected or cut short on the summoners own part. For whatever reason, it felt really nice for her to be able to hug the green haired mage. It felt more relieving to be able to have done so, though her reason for the lifted guilty weight was still unknown to her. If it was something bad enough, it would seem that even the hug wouldn't have been enough, but there was still a hint of animosity in the other girls voice... or at least the sigh that she'd made toward her had been enough for her to think that way. When she had replied to her in such a way that seemed to be a bit motivating for the bunny girl, she looked up with a smile and nodded her head. "Will do! But.. make sure don't use your hand. You'll hurt yourself way more than you would hurt me." The caution was nothing really worrisome for her... after all, she had literally no sense of physical feeling.

Just to prove her lack of being the same exact bunny girl that she had previously known, once the sound of the croaking frogs had come around, there was a moment that she had been a bit surprised by it. Her hugging grasp broke as she had jumped back a little and looked around. With a moment to look around, she heard Samira say something before starting to take off. Even the recovering corner actress of an angel had headed off, leaving the bunny girl in the dust. Quickly, she'd worked her way toward the group with little lag of trying to run over until she would have caught up to a pair of them on top of two separate houses. Having stopped right next to Samira, she looked over for a moment before turning her attention to be focused on the frogs. "So.. what was that about a bathroom break? Did.. you have to go? Cause I can totally hold them off for you til you got back." Not realizing or having paid much attention during their moment before now, she hadn't been aware that she was being asked.. not the other way around.

TAGGED // WC: 994 Total: 4498/12000

sucré @ gs

Samira Nassar
    Samira Nassar

Celestial Avatar

Celestial Avatar

Character Sheet

Post by Samira Nassar 22nd March 2019, 11:37 am

Samira ignored the over-dramatic tone of Raphael and the way she was making their current day seem as if it were some episode of a show being televised on a lacrima screen. It was amusing in its own way, but the summoner was actually quite used to such things since her own spirits tended to do the very same thing. At least Raphael was easier to ignore than them. She was Gisen's responsibility to control and not hers, although she was quite surprised that Gisen put the angel in her place by throwing a carrot at her. That was new, and to hear that Sylvia was the one that had made that suggestion was laughable. Nothing stopped the sylph from taking that open opportunity. When Gisen had later mentioned for her to not use her hand Samira took it as a warning to not slap her in the future. That made sense. Gisen was rock underneath that skin. That probably would hurt quite a bit. Maybe she'd just get a spirit to do it in her stead. That seemed like a good plan that she was sure they would be happy to take part of. Totally. Either way, with the new commotion going on in the distance the three were not onto a new chapter of that day.

There was something going on all right from what Samira could tell. She came to a stop some distance from where the action was, not just so Gisen and Raphael could catch up for she was sure that they were right behind her, but also because she wanted to analyze the situation first before rushing in. There were two giant frogs thus far, each of the bright green icky things on the roof of a house. The coloring of the houses must have made the frogs think that it was an over-sized lily pad. Taking them out there could have been easy enough. Well, as easy as it would be to take out giant monster sized frogs which could actually be translated to difficult. The point was that something else made matters more complicated than charging in and eliminating them. There were other people involved. Amateur hunters it seemed like, most likely residents of the village that were trying to defend their homes.

Gisen had caught up, and Samira was just about to suggest that they take over the fight for the villagers and hunters when the the bathroom break had been brought up. The bunny was clever. She must have known that it was really her that needed the bathroom break and that she had only asked if Gisen wanted one so she could have a good excuse for going too. Damn! The bunny girl was on to her tricks! Samira was embarrassed by that question, and her face showed it slightly. For someone in her position she really should have known to use the toilet before coming all the way to River Village to fight some frogs. "Um... Gisen," Samira began to say with a sheepish smile on her face. "I do not think it is appropriate for me to use the restroom when there are frogs attacking." Samira honestly probably could have rushed past everything and into the house to use its plumbing, but there was always that chance the house would get destroyed while she was busy. That was certainly not something she wanted to chance happening. At all. "I appreciate the offer, though."

As soon as Samira finished her sentence, there was the voice of an old woman angrily shouting at them both. "Hey! You two part of that magic gang that's supposed to be taking care of these critters?" Samira looked in the direction the voice had come from and saw an old woman standing on the roof of yet another house, separated from the two the frogs had claimed for their own. The woman was not the stereotypical fragile lady most would have expected. Well, aside from the short curly hair that was so much easier to care for than the long hair those youngins have these days. She was dressed in some hunting gear and even held onto a magic rifle, which was raised and aimed at the uninvited trio. "Or are ya part of that animal lovin' group?" It had to be asked. Two of the three women standing there looked to be part animal. Were they there to demand that they spare the enormous frogs?

"Ma! Now's not the time to start shooting people! We need help!" One of the men in the group that was trying to rid the frogs themselves yelled back.

"Quiet, boy! It's frog huntin' season. I ain't havin' them stoppin' me from fryin' up some good ol' fashion frog legs!"

Samira blinked. Had the these frogs really been an issue for so long that there was now an official season for it? "We are not-" The summoner was about to explain that they were not there to hold up signs and preach about the justice of letting the frogs live and not be put on someone's grill. They were just there to aid in the effort of bringing calm to the village once more. However, her sentence was cut short when the frogs got even more unruly. Instead of claiming their nice house shaped lily pads, they decided that it was now time to claim the people as oversized flies. Yum. Being the center of attention makes a frog hungry. The villagers and hunters made a break for it now that they had realized control of the situation was lost. They ran in the direction Samira, Gisen, and Raphael had come from, flailing their arms around and screaming. This... did happen every year right? Not the most bravest or experienced group of frog hunters.

"Aw, hell." The old lady said with a large amount of annoyance in her voice. "Bunch of useless youngins." She focused her attention back onto the mages now that they were all that was left to help her get her dinner. "Get those hoppin' ingredients for me and I'll owe ya one. And don't you dare destroy my petunias while you're at it! There's a garden contest next week I gotta win! With Shirley's tulips destroyed that blue ribbon is mine! Heh heh heh."

It was obvious from that, that the woman was expecting them to do all of the work instead of helping herself. That worked in their favor actually. Now Samira would not have to worry about anyone being in the way. The petunias were another matter, though, but one she didn't really care about. "Fine then." Her tone was calm as she replied to the old woman, but she was merely humoring her. There was just no point in mentioning that the flowers were not her problem. Taking care of the frog problem safely was the priority and also saving anyone that had not escaped yet. "Quick plan. You take on one and I the other. It should be simple enough if you were convinced that you could hold them both off earlier." Samira shot the bunny girl a small smile, teasing her. If the true bunny that was once the master of a monster hunting guild was still in there somewhere then the incoming fight really would be a cinch for her. It was time to have a little fun, and have Gisen remember what it was like.

(Word Count: 1239
    Total So Far: 5151)

Gisen Ceostra
    Gisen Ceostra

Battle Bunny

Battle Bunny

Character Sheet

Post by Gisen Ceostra 12th April 2019, 2:16 pm

Part of the angel wanted to cry from the way her Broadway level performance had been driven into the mud. More over she was disheartened by Gisen more than she was from Samira, considering that Samira didn't really come out a shell of a "stop pestering me" attitude. But, given that she had numerous voices constantly voicing their own opinions, the opinions of others seemed to be something more to avoid for her own mental stability than it had for anyone else. Though... the angel could just as easily be over thinking things and simply her show was just trash and -like Silvia- was the type to lay it flat out without much of a care for hiding the truth of the matter. That after all was part of the sylph's charm; honesty. The bitter truth from something supposedly for peace is rather ironic.. but so is an angel who could be albeit the pinnacle of innocence at times. Oh well, it seemed her acting career would have to wait until AFTER Gisen's memories were back. Maybe then she could remember just how awesome of an actress she truly was!

The bunny girls head tilted a bit as she had been turned down so quickly for the chance to let Samira go use the bathroom. Sure, they were being confronted for combat... but hopefully nothing would scare her enough to empty it before she had the chance. Granted, Gisen never had to be in such a predicament, so she didn't really know how it could actually affect thinking and movement depending on just how hard it was. It was nice to not have as many normal issues that normal humans or even humanoid like beings had to deal with. Anything basically made of flesh and organs pretty much. Unsure honestly just how lucky she was, the idea of actually going through it would probably be much more difficult than things already were. Imagine having to teach someone of Gisen's age how to potty train and to properly hydrate and eat all the time... Not something even Raphael could think to do.

The two animal eared girls looked at one another when someone called out toward them so suddenly, calling them critters. She'd heard "rodent" a number of times before, so she really didn't know what a critter was until she had whispered to Raphy to tell her what it was. Thankfully, Silvia wasn't the only one with a brain, she was just the only one of the two of them who used it more often for knowledge of words and history than for something like the sale in what mall in what town. It wasn't like it was a bad thing sometimes, but without really wanting to go out much despite not knowing the reason behind it, she had seemed to be a little more enjoying of at least being asked. "The frogs, miss!" Gisen abruptly yelled out, seeming to ignore the ribbiting creatures they were here to take care of in the first place. The question just came down to how patient they would be before they would attack.

Turning them into a frog leg meal.... Now THAT brought back a memory. One more so aimed toward her watching Raphy throwing up over something she shouldn't have eaten. "Hey Raphael?... Basilisk steak. Does that mean-" Aaaand there she went. The angel dashed off to a trash can and began to puke her guts up as though it were some kind of hidden trigger. Her head again tiled a bit to the side, unsure of what she said had any affect on her... but clearly it had. It only took the angel another moment, but she came back over, huffing lightly before she began to wag her hand in front of the bunny girl. "Those are forbidden words! That happened ONE TIME in Pandora and ever since then my stomach churns up its innards when those words are uttered!" It came with a small nod of understanding, not wanting to make any big deal out of it while the oncoming battle was beginning, but here it was anyway.

Rubbing the back of her head, Gisen began to look back over at Samira as she seemed to be ready for her own fighting. A little ticked off from the sound of her having to take up some little side job involving flowers, but it was something she let slide past her while she gave the pair of giant frogs a quick look over. They were just over sized frogs... they couldn't be that tough to beat really, and she'd been trained to deal with much more intimidating and deadly beasts. This would just be a cake walk. "Huh?" She looked over to Samira, who'd smiled at Gisen just a little without understanding that she was being teased about being able to fight them both off by herself. "What do you mean? I.. I can do it, but your plan is probably much better. So, lets do it." Rather serious with the way she had taken the joke to be much less serious than it actually was, she simply smiled back and nodded.

TAGGED // WC: 866 Total: 5364/12000

sucré @ gs

Samira Nassar
    Samira Nassar

Celestial Avatar

Celestial Avatar

Character Sheet

Post by Samira Nassar 25th August 2019, 5:40 am

Samira just stared at Gisen for a moment. She couldn't really tell if the bunny girl had caught her teasing or not. Naturally Gisen could probably hold them both all by herself, but it was not necessary. More importantly, it was strange for someone to not add in their own input to a plan or even completely take over in general. That was not something Samira was used to. Plan making was generally something others did and she followed. For her to be suggesting how to fight the battle as if she were the more experienced and dominate fighter in the scene was out of the norm for her, or so she had always believed in the past. Even more strange was how the tables were flipped. At one point the bunny girl had been the guild master of Samira's first guild, a monster hunting guild that the summoner truly had zero business being in given her lack of battle or even hunting expertise. Gisen was the one that was experienced there, and the one that was considered the leader and above the others in that same community of mages. It was odd for that feeling of depending on someone else's leadership to not be there anymore. Now she seemed to be the one making the plan, as simple as it was, while the bunny shaped rock nodded without argument. It was a little bit surreal and unsettling. Perhaps a simple side effect and evidence that Samira had still not quite gotten over the stability that was pulled from under her and left her with having to try and rebuild her life structure. It wasn't really coming together as swiftly as she would have liked, or as easily. In the future she would have found a different guild to join, but whether that guild would ever be what Lamia Scale was to her was another story. And even still, it was the present, where Samira was just one of those mages that were tagged as guildless for whatever reason. Chances were, with her mental condition and having been away as long as she had been, Gisen was as well.

Of course, there was a thought in the back of her mind during all of this. Perhaps Gisen had always been that way to an extent. It was just a matter of Samira not being the one calling the shots in things such as battle plans. Perhaps she didn't really know the bunny girl as well as she and others had really thought despite the previous roles they had a while back. That was somewhat disheartening since with Gisen's condition having people that knew her well would have been beneficial, but now it was actually possible that Samira was not the best suited memory recollection. There... likely were not many that would actually tie in to the previous memories of the elemental. More notable occasions of them even being in the same room was a small amount, even as far as new guild member recruitment. There had been that time when Gisen had gathered the members together and told them all that she was an elemental instead of an average looking animal girl. Samira couldn't remember what brought on the need to declare that secret to the members, if she ever knew in the first place, or if anything came about it afterwards. She had just been a new member then. Declaring such an inward secret, while should have been a memory trigger due to its significance at the time, was unlikely to happen with just her present. The times of random recruitment and also the party with the guild Crystal Swan was also of very little importance to trigger any sort of memory even if they both were there.

That left the memories of whatever missions they had worked together on inside the locked away memories. A very small amount indeed. Technically, the one they were on now was only the second. Two. That was it. In the near future there would have been a third added to the list regarding a candy delivery escort, but Samira was no prophet to see into that. So what was that one significant mission that was still somewhere in Gisen's mind and hidden away still? The claiming of Pandora. The far off continent of monsters, and the less than modern natives that lived there, that had been recently discovered and the guild wanting to claim it as another base of operations. That had been a mission where it took a team of Lamia Scale members to accomplish. Even then though Gisen had not been the one leading it. Or it didn't seem like it at the time since the plan was being made and told by another one of the Aces at the time. Perhaps if the one that was doing all of that were there instead then that memory would have popped up, or even Hebisha, the lamia of Lamia Scale. The mascot had been paired with the bunny girl, after all, so something would have likely triggered and a memory unlocked. Samira had been alone in the first part of the mission, and then teamed up with the one leading the mission after that. That... barely counted as she and Gisen completing that mission together then, huh? One could say there was more to the mission that led to the final objective and naturally that might have taken all of them working together in the same vicinity, but Samira couldn't really remember those details clearly for whatever reason. Nor her spirits. It was just something that seemed to be accepted as it happened and that was that. No questions asked. Maybe they just all passed out afterwards, were drugged to have their memories clouded, or drunk during an after party celebration. So, barely any missions done together and not too many events of significance that would have caused memory triggers. Any of the more background passing each other in the halls of the guild or small talk wasn't getting it done. Samira once again wondered if the two of them really knew each other much at all. If twenty questions were asked about Gisen she doubted she could answer many of them. A shame Aiyana was not a contact on her iLac. As far as Samira was aware of, that was probably the one that knew Gisen the longest, and Samira could have really used her help and advice right about then for the amnesia case.

'Aww, starting to realize that with this one nothing was really lost?' Samira's mind felt heavy and an aching pain coursed through her brain just as easily and smoothly as the sinister voice did. The snake spirit that was more of a parasite than anything else. He had been dormant for a long while. If she recalled he had left her alone ever since she defeated him during the second trial mind games, and again when Sagittarius pushed his corruption back from her mind. It was a bandaid solution apparently, and now that bandaid was starting to come off. The other spirits connected to her mind were still there, but separated. Still they were in their normal reality and unaware of anything or his presence. The most they could conclude was that the summoner had zoned out completely, when really even her mental self was separated from reality as her body stood there as normal. Time had seemed to slow for Samira and the spirit as their mind-states entered a different reality. It ran on its own logic and was unaffected by the real world that appeared to be non-moving, although to those outside that state things were moving normally. Several minutes in the mind reality equated to barely mere seconds in the normal one. A good thing all things considered since Samira was in the middle of a giant frog invasion. The dark environment of the mindspace had only a single thing in its vast containment that far out in Samira's mind. A large swirling red celestial portal that remained constantly opened. It served as the spirit's connection to her while in his little prison until called, but this time purple particles moved around, as if mimicking a small snake. 'You have lost plenty in recent times, but the elemental that vanished was barely something worth losing. It is entertaining to know you have reached the point where you see that you know nothing about this "friend". No doubt that she knew next to nothing about you either before the case of... amnesia, was it? Odd for a rock to even have the capability to lose a mind in the first place.'

The particles swirled around the summoner as it teased and by the point it got to the mock laughter Samira just waved the particles away with her hand. She wasn't even going to bother replying to the spirit's words. The comments went ignored, and her annoyance was suppressed. Rather than take on a more hostile demeanor towards the one spirit in her arsenal that she detested being around or seeing, Samira remained calm. For now. He was of little priority and there was still a mission to do. Any hostility she would have had could end up carrying over once her mind self was back in the normal reality and body. She would have to take a pass on that this time around. So instead, the more difficult approach would be taken. Already though she wanted to lash out and make the parasite go away instantly. The laughter was an echo that repeated again and again. "It has been some time since you have come out as you are now. An odd time for it in my opinion. There is no crisis to my well being here, and I would not assume you consider Gisen as a threat."

'Hm?' The spirit particles reformed and the head of the particle snake faced Samira. It laughed, amused by the suggestion of the former guild master being labeled as a threat. The idea of that was ridiculously funny and, to him, was something only possible in the realm of imagination. 'A threat to my digestion if I was not aware that she is a rock, I suppose. That spirit that was once with her, Gaia, seems to be missing. She has no recollection of who he is and he has not reached out during her time of confusion. Hardly threatening. He was once capable of hearing us but without him, well, she's just a wee wabbit that is unaware. Her other magical capabilities are questionable at best until seen for me to judge. This Zephyr that taught her what sounds like god slaying magic I have never heard of.'

"Interested in the 'god slaying' part of that new magic of hers?"

'Hmmmmm, are you implying that I am cautious of those that bear the god slaying namesakes in their magical capabilities? That would be concerning for those that resemble or have the essence of gods, wouldn't it?' It was logical reasoning. He and the other spirits of the Nassar line were created with the essence of the gods they copied and represented. Whether or not actual god slaying magic would work to the fullest on them was something none of them really wanted to find out. At least, not during a battle with a foe that held the magic. Or even an ally really. There had been too many of those in the past that might as well have been labeled as foes with friend benefits. Ridiculous. 'But, no. I am just very bored and decided to say hello. Maybe I could even come out and play with those frogs. I promise not to destroy the entire village in the process. Oh, look at me. Making promises I can't keep. All right, I promise to try and not destroy the village in the process. That sounds more reasonable of me.'

"No. Please go slither away back home until I call you." Which, in Samira's current mindset, would be never. That one was too unpredictable and uncontrolled. She would have benefited more from summoning Kukulkan if she needed to have a battle of a giant reptile versus giant amphibians.

'Aw, I'm crushed at being denied to aid my dear summoner in this "significant" task. Very well, but if you are not using me then you should probably act swiftly. Just because you stand still does not mean everyone else outside this space are.' The spirit's laughter echoed again as the magic particles that made that cheap and false form disappeared. Samira's inner consciousness was also transferred back to full reality, where only seconds had passed since she zoned out. She acted as if nothing were out of the normal, whatever normal was really when it came to her. Samira doubted her normal was the same as anyone else's. The snake and that short conversation was pushed back, as were her previous thoughts. There was no longer time to dawdle.

The frog that was her intended target had not remained idle for long. With the hunters having been chased off, that left very few left to act as a distraction. As such, it wasn't hard for the monstrous sized frog to take notice of the summoner. She needed to be removed as well! Or become a snack. It was hard to choose really. Just as before with the hunters, it made use of its tongue as a weapon. Like a whip it lashed out at a swift speed. The force of the impact could have very well severely damaged anyone non-magical, or even a mage that lacked any defense at all and took the full hit. But, Samira had that easily. A jack of all trades when it came to defense, support, and offense, but perhaps a master of none. Either way, the attack had smacked right into a shimmering barrier that instantly swirled around her, courtesy of the ever watchful spirits that were capable of reacting in a quicker fashion than herself at that current moment. The barrier did take some damage, of course, but not by much. The attack of a single non-magical frog was not quite up to par with a defensive ability that had been enhanced several times over.

The frog's 'weapon' had gotten stuck onto the barrier, and the confused amphibian had the mind to pull it back and bring the attachment with it. Snack it was then! Except for one minor thing. The summoner had disappeared, leaving only flames of sun fire that scorched the tongue and made the frog quite unhappy. It croaked in pain as it reeled its tongue back. By that point Samira had taken any and all focus off of the other frog, assuming that Gisen or even Raphael had taken off to deal with it themselves as had been the plan. In another burst of flame, Samira appeared on top of the giant frog, the newly attached falcon-like wings on her back that allowed for that fiery teleport radiating more heat as the power of a false sun coursed through the bright feathers. Now that she was up there, what would she do? She had plenty of options going through her mind, but many of them were completely redundant and unnecessary. In the end, she decided to just take a simplistic approach before the frog decided to hop in an attempt to throw her off. Or if it came up with any other brilliant ideas such as using its tongue again. As much as she wanted to just cause an explosion to fry the frog up, it was too close to the village and the... petunias. That damn protect the award winning contest flowers sidequest. So instead Samira opted to use the power of that same spirit's energy that the wings came from and the explosion would have come from. Using the selected spell, her green eyes changed to reflect the swirling sun energy of the wings. Looking down at the frog's head that she stood on, incinerating beams shot out of her eyes and went through the green slimy skin. The beams eventually made impact with the brain and well, that was that. The frog's body fell to the ground as she teleported away to safety. It was actually less messy than she originally thought it would be. Not even a weapon had been required. The frogs were easier than she had anticipated.

It was likely Gisen's side was just as easy, but there was a reason for that other than the oversized amphibians being non-magical and not exactly as monstrous as the common monster. It was just the first wave. The first is never the hardest, it is always the easiest. An introductory tutorial and warm up. The ground began to shake, a sign that more giant hoppers were approaching the village, and no doubt with their size the towering army of frogs could be seen. The villagers really should think about relocating when this was all voer and done with at that rate. Samira could only sigh and wonder how they dealt with it year after year after year. Over and over again like some tower defense game tradition. That had been what the situation had become now. The village was the core, and it was up to Samira and Gisen to set up and act as defenses for the horde of amphibious villains. There was even a time out period in a sense. As the frogs got closer, Samira summoned a spirit but in a form that resembled requip more than anything. He took the form of a small clock that attached itself to the main necklace she wore. Chronos was not a spirit that would have enjoyed being on the battlefield among frogs, and Samira only needed him for one thing anyhow. Using him in his temporary form, a surge of invisible energy soared in a circle around the village and the incoming frogs until it had reached as far as it could go. The result was the frogs being paralyzed, time having stopped for them and keeping them stationary for some time. At least long enough for Samira to use the facilities of the abandoned house nearby. She only had time to waste for one wave of frogs. Wave two required a potty break before it started. One could ask why she just didn't use the time freeze before, and that was just her not really thinking about it. It made things too easy.

(Word Count: 3094
    Total So Far: 8245)

4-3-20 Edit to complete this solo

After quite some time, Samira finally emerged from the house she had randomly invaded so she could use their bathroom. Although, she had found something else in that house that had caught her interest and was the reason she had taken so long. Suitable attire had been obtained. Slightly too big but still capable of serving its purpose of protecting her real clothing and skin from the battle. Was she worried about rips in the fabric of her clothes or wounds from the fighting tearing into her skin? Of course not. They were fighting giant frogs. She didn't want any of that frog slime on her! Or really any of their insides in case one or two exploded. Being covered in such substances would be disgusting indeed.

"All right, I am ready." Samira said as she took a step out the open door. A slow step that proved to be difficult due to how bulky the protective suit was. Wobbling was more of an accurate term for what she was doing than walking. There was silence though, which seemed to be a bit odd. Another silent moment passed as she wobbled around so she could stare at the right, and then again as she stared at the left. Well things sure got a bit... Eventful while she was busy getting into her "armor." Bodies of giant frogs, and even some smaller ones, littered the place. Looking over to roof where the old woman was earlier also had a change. Now the woman had a giant grill lit up with pieces of the frogs cooking on it. Well, she wasn't joking about wanting to eat them. At least it wouldn't go to waste, she supposed. No doubt the whole village could live on those frogs for a while provided they were preserved properly. Another wobble around allowed Samira to see that the petunias were also kept safe from harm during... Whatever happened.

"About time you got out here. I was starting to think you got lost in there." The comment was coming from one of her many spirits. She wobbled to turn herself in the direction of the voice right beside her. There she located the spirit that spoke, as sarcastic as ever, though he was busy looking at a hand full of cards rather than at her or the "battlefield". Other spirits were also a part of the game, and even Chaac had returned... With a pile of fish that he was now cleaning and cooking over a fire. Well that explains what took him so long to get back. He got caught up catching fish from the river. "I am not going to get lost in a small house." Samira replied back, her voice echoing and distorted due to the transparent helmet that covered her head and face. At that point the spirit lifted his head and arched a brow curiously at the new... Costume his summoner was wearing. "Why do you look like you just walked out of the ocean after some deep sea exploration?"

"For protection, of course. I do not wish to be touched by frogs."

"You do have several shields and barrier spells you can use instead, you know."

Samira took a slow step down the small set of stairs between her and the rest of the dead amphibian covered lawn. "Those are not necessary." Another slow step that the spirits painfully watched in even slower motion. At that rate she may as well stay still. Samira wasn't going to get anywhere with a pace that matched a snail. "What are you all doing anyway? Is the invasion of the village over?"

Samira's question was not answered right away. The spirits took a couple of turns asking if the other had a certain card. She was left to stand there. Awkwardly. Waiting. The sounds of crickets playing in the background from no response. Finally, it was broken. "Playing Go Fish, and not exactly. The frogs come in waves for some reason so there's lots of downtime. They also follow the same pattern so the whole defense thing is automatic by this point. We've even made side objectives to keep ourselves from passing out from boredom seeing as the protect the petunias isn't really a challenge and gathering frog meat has been completed several times over for bonus points."

The woman thought that was odd and looked baffled. Seriously? What om- the thought passed by, incomplete, as she shook her head and cleared it away. Whatever. The why wasn't important right then if it was indeed factual. "What 'wave' are you on?" She dared asked.

"Seventy three. I'm hoping we can get to an even one hundred, but things have slowed down quite a bit the last few rounds. Probably running out of frog invaders or they branched out to a different village for once."

"That is... seventy three? One hundred? You are teasing me with those numbers, correct?" She just couldn't believe it. It was if the annual invasion was just some sort of game and everyone just accepted that a long time ago and went with it. How could the giant frog population even sustain such an event every year?!

"Here comes the next batch!" The old woman cried out and then went back to cooking with absolutely zero alarm for the next amphibian apocalypse.

Okay, apparently the spirits weren't making it up unless the old woman was in on the joke. "This is a bit ridiculous. Surely after years of being slaughtered in the defense of this village there would not be this great of number returning here. Closer to extinction should be a more accurate number. To come in... Waves, as you say, is also an odd approach."

The group of spirits didn't react and remained at their little card game group. "Yea it doesn't really make a whole lot of sense, does it? Just another one of those days. We have a lot of those."

"True enough." Samira had to accept the ridiculous situation for what it was with that logic. That day was just one of many that didn't make any sense or was just categorized as facepalmingly stupid. She started to proceed forward so that things could be taken care of, with high hopes that it was also the end so she could leave. The card playing spirits stopped her though and dragged her back. They insisted that they be the ones to handle the giant frogs. Not that they wanted to. It was just easier given Samira's "armor." She wasn't going to be doing much even if she did bother to try. The fighting would be over before she could. "What am I supposed to do then?" Samira asked, unsure whether to be annoyed or grateful.

"Guard the petunias." The spirits then left the circle, and their cards, and took off to take care of the incoming amounts of stupid. There Samira stood, alone, besides a tumbleweed that rolled on by. Now how that got there she didn't know either, and it felt as if it were purposely created with a timer by a spirit who just wanted to emphasize that she had been ditched. How rude.

Slowly but surely she made her way over to the petunias, which still stood perfectly and unharmed. They were pretty and colorful, as they should have been if they were supposedly going to be used for some sort of contest. Though, they seemed to be the only flowers remaining intact. Tulips were slashed to pieces, roses burned, daisies picked... 'Why do I have the feeling one of their side objectives was to destroy the competition?' There probably wasn't going to be any contest at all at that point. Though, that crazy old woman probably would still consider herself the winner by default regardless. Well, no matter. She would guard the petunias! From the frog invasion. Yep, it still sounded stupid when repeated.

Time went by naturally. Wave after wave was completed just fine and with little effort. As Samira watched from her post she could see and confirm that what she had been told was true enough. Gisen still hadn't returned from wherever she was. There was a bit of worry in that regard, but the summoner was content in knowing that the bunny girl had pulled through her last set of challenges and lived. She had amnesia, yes, and probably suffered, but she was alive and for the most part fine. If it happened again she would just repeat her success story as another chapter. Gisen was tough enough for it. And so, Samira let the worry and concern pass on by and remained positive. Having to deal with the rest of the invasion alone was no big deal, and quite possibly would have been overkill with both of them there. It technically already was. There even came a point when some of the frogs had managed to get past the defenses, which meant Samira could finally be of use and participate! It didn't last long. The frogs were simply not much of a match. One could probably be relieved that it was so easy, but Samira had to sigh a bit. She missed the more tougher monsters, and these frogs, even in a group, just couldn't compare. Oh, well. As long as the village and its inhabitants were safe in the end. That was all that really mattered. Though they really needed to stop making it a yearly occurrence. Samira also made a mental note to look on the bright side and consider that the next job she was assigned or took on would be a bit more challenging.

Silence came over the village and lasted for a long period of time. No more giant frogs or their minions had shown up for another wave or three. It was finally over. After wave one hundred five. An odd number to end it on, but still, it was over! That or the frogs just didn't want to invade during the night. The colors of sunset had already taken over the sky's once blue hues to imply that night was approaching. Too bad there was still a huge mess all around the village. Some of the villagers and other hunters were making their return, but cleaning up was going to be an all night endeavor even with all of them helping. Samira decided to remain and help with that as well, and had even ditched the costume now that frogs were nothing to worry about. But first, there was a celebratory cook out. With frog as the main entree. What strange people they all were. One could consider that one good point was that they didn't let all of the frog meat lying around go to waste. The other hunters had even collected other various parts to use for whatever. Samira supposed there was more loot to be gained than simple jewels during the annual invasion. Not so much for her, but for the others around her. Most of her spirits also joined the party, and a few had even started to aid in the clean up process. One thing was clear once the scale of the mess was considered. There was no one going to sleep that night. And no one really wanted to. Even the children stayed up to help. Besides the ones too young and small, of course.

The sun rose as they worked, and long into the day they continued until the village was decently restored and cleaned up. Life could resume as normal! Unfortunately someone saw fit to destroy the crazy woman's petunias during the night, but aside from that everything went smoothly. Samira had even forgotten the earlier conversation she had with a certain spirit. Once the village was in a satisfactory state, everyone returned to their homes for some rest. The hunters went to the local inn to do the same once they were rewarded for their efforts, despite them all running away earlier. Samira had stayed behind at first, thinking that there could be a second day of disaster, but she had been informed by a passing local that the invasion only lasts for one day. That one day had passed on by. The rest of the year would be quiet. Samira was given her reward for her part of stopping the madness. She had refused at first, but the villagers would not take no for an answer. Not only was she given a large amount of jewels, but also way too much frog meat that she could never possibly eat before it rot. That part of the reward she would just give to her spirits to split and do what they wanted with. They seemed to like it well enough the night before. The villagers had also said that she was welcomed to visit anytime she wanted, and to even participate in the village's defense next year. Samira politely thanked them for their words and rewards. All there was left to do now was depart and make her way back home to get some rest of her own.

One final attempt at locating Gisen was done, but it was a futile effort that produced no positive results. Well, maybe she'd get a letter or something later. Or Raphael might pay another visit. Regardless, the previous day was a good one overall. With that in mind, Samira left the village, taking a portal created by Janus. Instead of heading back to where she originally was before Raphael had poked her to go to the village, the summoner instead went to her place in Hargeon Town. She had many places actually since she traveled a lot, but after the guild of Lamia Scale disbanned she had bought a small place there as well to call home. It was more sentimental than anything really so she could keep close to the town of her first guild. That day though, after seeing Gisen, she felt the need to go there for a bit and enjoy a bit of nostalgia. She appeared in the building, her room to be exact, and headed straight for the shower in the connecting bathroom. Once that was over and done with hours later, Samira neglected taking a nap for a bit and instead sat at a chair that sat in front of a wooden desk. On top of the desk was a closed journal. One of many that Samira owned and had yet to be completely written on cover to cover. That would be its future fate in the end, just before being added to the shelves of many journals that were completed before it. That journal wasn't even the only one that she was currently writing in. It had been left there for some time and hadn't been written in since her first guild had been dis-banned. Samira opened it and skimmed through some of the writings on the filled pages before flipping to a clean one.

Summoning up a pen from her celestial vault, Samira began to write on the empty page. She wrote of Raphael and how the little companion would pop up to nag her about finding Gisen. Of the result that finally came of it where she ended up at River Village and actually located the bunny girl. That interaction and also the information regarding her whereabouts were also added. The frog invasion and that weirdness was added in great detail. All the way until the events that had transpired led her back to that room where she was currently writing. It took a while as well as many pages, but it was all now documented for future reference. She had expected an interruption to occur during the writing session, but all was quiet. She wasn't sure whether to be pleased at that or disappointed since she was still thinking word from her former friend would reach her. Oh, well. Patience was a thing she valued and so she would wait to hear word again, even if it took a long while. For now, Samira would be content with what she had already been given. She closed the journal and dismissed the pen. After a long two days, she could finally get some rest. And so she did. Her next set of adventures and missions were waiting for her while she slept. Where they would lead and who she would meet to fill the void of all the missing friends and acquaintances was left to be determined. It was something to look forward to.

Additional WC: 2758
    Post Total: 3094 + 2758 = 5852
    Samira Thread Total: 11,003

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 9:27 pm