Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

☽ Under the Black Moon ☾

Nessa Cordelia Lux
    Nessa Cordelia Lux

Starlight Maiden

Starlight Maiden

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Custom Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- EXP Grinder- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Hired Help- Idolize- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Haiku Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Supreme Grand Master [5000]- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Best GFX Artist Award- Player 
    Lineage : Vassal of the Cosmos
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 145
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 26,209

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Starlight Maiden
    Second Skill: Valkyrie Summoner
    Third Skill: Moon Goddess Slayer

☽ Under the Black Moon ☾ Empty ☽ Under the Black Moon ☾

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux 15th October 2018, 3:48 am

Soaring through the black night was a young white-haired girl, three orbs spinning around her like little stars, keeping her afloat as she made her way to her location. Something peculiar had happened today, the night had turned black. As though someone had painted everything black, even the seas had turned eerily dark. She could still feel her connection to the Starlight, but she couldn't see them and that unnerved her greatly. Arielle and Sebastian flew alongside her, the grey exceed bearing a set of white feathery wings, a contrast to the Fairies pink ones.

Nessa had received instruction to head to the Celestial Sanctum, a private island used by the alliance of the three guilds known as Fairy Tail, Silver Wolf and the West Fiore Trading Company. It was a beautiful place, barely touched. From the ruins of buildings and landforms that remained it was clear to see that something used to exist there, but whatever had was long gone. Nessa touched down on the ground, her orbs spread out around her. The others would be arriving soon, she would use her lights as both a signal to them. As well as a means of helping her see, Sebastian dropped to the ground, his wings dematerializing. Nessa was wearing her usual white outfit, her hair tied back in a loose ponytail and her white satchel on his hip, carrying the usual essentials.

"Well this is creepy," The exceed commented casually, Nessa glanced towards him with a  frown. "You think, you saw what this stuff did to Edward, this is dark magic we're dealing with here. Don't take this lightly Sebastian," She told him, she was on edge. The moment the world had turned dark, her teenage cousin had began to act strange, cruel and violently. He even went so far as to attack her. As a result, her Father had to use magic to restrain him, and word has been sent to Antoinette. Her aunt was away on work right now, so Nessa wasn't even sure if she was unaffected too. But to see her cousin act in such a way, she was agitated, she wanted to destroy whatever it was affecting him and return him to his normal state. Sebastian sighed, "Look Ness, the kid's going to be fine. The mages have got this, why do you think you so many are being sent out to handle this thing? Whatever it is, it doesn't stand a chance."  She knew he was trying to be reassuring, but it wasn't really helping, she was too anxious.

"I guess, I just don't have a good feeling about this. Be careful tonight okay, if the fighting gets rough, stay back and be prepared to take care of anyone should they get hurt." She instructed the creatures.  She looked around, wondering who would be the next to arrive.

WC:: 476
    Nessa's WC Target : 4000

Last edited by Nessa Cordelia Lux on 16th October 2018, 9:14 am; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

☽ Under the Black Moon ☾ 60582_s

Haraka Omaras
    Haraka Omaras

Main Account- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Unknown Powerhouse- Achiever- Halloween job event participant - Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 
    Lineage : Dragonfly Healer
    Guild : Onyx Moon
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 494,070

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

☽ Under the Black Moon ☾ Empty Re: ☽ Under the Black Moon ☾

Post by Haraka Omaras 15th October 2018, 8:58 am

Tonight had certainly been strange. She had just wanted to work than rest tonight, but that stupid strange powder had to pop over everything. Switching the personalities of the womans genders wasn't funny, it meant switching which one was more connected to the demon side and dragon side. At least the mixed blood had a chance to take down trouble makers. It was a strange night, or rather that's what it felt like looking at the scenery while flying to the jobs location. Everything looked colored so dark, it was almost unnerving. She felt something wet poke at her face soon after those thoughts ran through her mind. Omaras would give William thank you pets for trying to help her feel better after they landed. It seemed like someone was already there,making figuring out a landing spot very easy. The woman landed near Nessa, hiding away her tail and wings after. She held up one arm, giving a wave. "Hello, I'm Haraka Omaras of the west fiore trading company. I saw you at the beach event, but I believe this is the first time we've spoken. The baby demonic clam hiding in my shirt collar is my pet Count William Akeldama the II... I didn't name him, it's a long story. It's fine to just call him William." She reached over, petting the clam a little. In response, the red shelled creature slowly scooted out of its hiding spot, placing it's tiny self instead on a nearby shoulder. He wasn't exactly flying over and lacking people, but it was a good step forward. There shouldn't be any wandering for targets until everyone else gathered.

The half demon was dressed normal tonight, nothing special. White slacks, black dress up shoes, grey dress up shirt, white dress up vest, and the west fiore trading company symbol pinned on the vest. The world didn't just look strange tonight, did it? Earlier that night she had ended up getting called in for an extra shift at the hospital. The panic that had spread all over had caused more than a few people to panic, and those who had suffered a personality shift were not always gentle people. Hospitals do normally get more busy on holidays and the like, so it only made sense that it would get hectic on a night where black magic had basically fallen over everything in the most literal sense. The coolness of the air caused her white draconian pupils to become visible. "I hope tonight's chaos hasn't affected you too much, outside of coming out here to take heads." She let out a sigh, cold air being visible from her breaths in the night air. It wasn't that cold tonight, but the half dragons strong emotions were just making her body a bit colder. All this did was make the temperature difference in the night and her body different enough to cause her breaths to become visible. "I hope we can get this done quickly and destroy much of the nightmares looming about." The good thing about tonight? For awhile she would be able to forget her internal struggles and conflicts and let them be drowned out by more pressing matters.

Words: 533

_____________________________________________________________________________________

[Harakas Bank] [Profile] [Ulhar Relgim] [Ice Dragon Slayer(2nd Gen)] [Second Heart] [Death Fae Doctor] [Characters Theme Song]
    ☽ Under the Black Moon ☾ SnakeWeaver
    Leona Jarnefeldt
    Leona Jarnefeldt

Main Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Neutral Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Hired Help- Idolize- The Completionist- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Taskmaster- Halloween Social - Halloween job event participant - Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500] - Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Nemean Lion
    Position : Saint of Courage
    Faction : The Luminous Covenant
    Guild : Silver Wolf [Guild Master]
    Cosmic Coins : 215
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 11,529,025

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Wind Strike Magic
    Second Skill: Wind Summon Magic
    Third Skill:

Post by Leona Jarnefeldt 15th October 2018, 2:05 pm

Wearing a blue t-shirt with khaki cargo pants and brown boots, Leona landed in a clearing on Celestial Sanctum thanks to her harpies. On her left hip was her Nightshade Machete and on her hands were the Argent Gloves that had seen her through so many adventures. Now the Silver Wolf Guild Master was in the area to investigate "Moon Pollen", which was a strange substance that altered the personality of anyone who came into contact with it. Back in her office she had read reports about its dramatic effects; in Hargeon Town it turned a boxer renowned for his in-ring aggression into a total pacifist who refused to even arm wrestle with a friend.

In Peace Village a wealthy old woman with a reputation for selfishness began donating to local charities. In Clover Town a railroad worker who constantly looked for ways to slack off while still getting paid suddenly became a diligent worker who had to be forced to take breaks. One would argue about the harm in such shifts in behavior, but the threat of negative behaviors coming to the surface was an obvious one. Leona had read reports about negative behaviors as well, and none of them were pleasant reading. The worst report involved a nanny in Capital Crocus.

An elderly woman who had been a nanny for generations of a wealthy family's children turned violent. She took the infants and swung them by the legs to bash their heads against the wall, then decapitated the older children with an ax kept in a utility shed. The violent nanny then went after her employers but was stopped by a bullet to the head from the town guard. Leona had difficulty reading the report and seriously considered drinking something stronger than tea to force the memory out of her head. No good could ever come from the Moon Pollen.

In addition to Moon Pollen, Leona also had to deal with "Terrors of Eternal Darkness", strange creatures that had been popping up all around Earthland. Fortunately Leona would not be working alone. She would have the help of Johann Von Weiss and Haraka Omaras of West Fiore Trading Company and Nessa Cordelia Lux and Arcadia Fairchilde of Fairy Tail. In order to work with them, she had to find them first. One thing working against Leona was that she had never set foot on Celestial Sanctum until today.

"This is like, so creepy! This is where slasher movies happen, like the movie with that guy Kayson Warheez! I don't even want to think about it!" Daphne remarked.

"Yeah, seriously. It's so dark and there are woods everywhere." Sandy added. The brown-haired harpy was not liking the scenery.

"Hey, I think I see two magical chicks over there. One of them has white hair and the other's got blue hair." Sylvia informed Leona while pointing a clawed hand towards a pair of people standing in the distance. That was what the blonde needed to hear.

"Thanks Sylvia. I'll take it from here." Leona told the harpy sisters. They waved at her as they disappeared back to wherever it was they came from. Leona then walked towards the pair of mages while looking out for any of those "Terrors of Eternal Darkness."

"Hey there! I'm Leona Jarnefeldt!" Leona called out to the pair of mages as she raised a hand in greeting. They could be safely ruled out as Terrors because she had seen them both at the gathering in Tolgalen. Tonight the strength of the Silver Moon Faeries Alliance would be seen in action.

[Word Count: 596]
    [Leona's Target Word Count: 3,000]

☽ Under the Black Moon ☾ KjmbioC

Golden Lacrima is valid until 10/10/2024. The General Store: Page 10, Post Number 244 (Request), Page 10, Post Number 245 (Approval)
    SeaGlass
    SeaGlass

Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Halloween job event participant - Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Wings of Winter
    Mentor : Nessa Cordelia Lux
    Experience : 1,572,642

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ice Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill: Ice Dragon Slayer
    Third Skill:

Post by SeaGlass 15th October 2018, 2:57 pm

A gentle snowfall regardless of any clouds in the sky or any lack of them, preceded the arrival a horse-sized dragon wyrmling composed entirely of living ice. Arcadia hadn't entirely made peace wit this new side of herself, but it did solve a few travel related issues for the young slayer. Issues such as traveling long distance without the need of vehicles if she could help it.

Ice Wyrmling Arcadia:

She followed three familiar scents, one she knew very well and other she was acquainted with. The wyrmling circled in and soared down from the dark, bearing faerie green eyes. She did not linger in wyrmling form, returning to human form as soon as she landed and folded in her wings.  The light snowfall cleared up as soon as she did.

5 Year Old Arcadia:

The young slayer was a good deal younger than usual in appearance. The young pale blonde slayer looking all of five years old. She had been using her puppet magic to hide this latest unfortunate turn, but with this strange darkness, Arcadia just didn't bother.  Her voice sounded just as young as she looked. The little blonde slayer smiled to Nessa, ”Hey, big sister!”

She smiled and waved to Haraka and Leona, ”Good to see you again!” The young slayer glanced down at herself, and figured to try and preemptively answer any questions, if any existed, “This... this shrinking isn't from whatever brought all this... dark stuff.  This started before that. I've gotten a handle on some of that extra magic from my mom, but not all of it...so this could be part of that. Or completely different. Anyway, it comes from my magic, but it doesn't affect how well I can do do it, so don't worry... I can help.”

The young girl sniffed the air, ”I guess we're the only ones here so far. Uh.. who else is coming? And what are we looking for?  Huh? Huh? Geeze. I really hope this dark stuff isn't affecting me too. I dun need nothin' else messing with me.” She turned over a couple rocks as if the answer would be waiting right underneath.  The little girl got down on all fours, and began seriously sniffing around  to see if she could learn what these 'Terrors of Eternal Night” smelled like. The usually reserved little slayer scampered in her lizard-like way to snuff at Leona's feet, Haraka's and finally Nessa's feet.  Her faerie green gaze swept around the darkness,  doing her best to separate familiar scents from strange new ones. The young barefoot slayer continued to scamper about, scenting the perimeter of the rendezvous point.

This was her first time to Celestial Sanctum  too, so part of her flurry of energy was familiarizing herself with what background scents she would be working with tonight. Without straightening up she would scamper in an almost gecko-like scamper from side to side, constantly comparing what she was smelling. The young slayer also would pause and listen, ”I swear this is like being stuck in one of my old shadow spells, only there is no edge to this inky blob.”

WC: 513
    Arcadia's Total WC 513/4000

☽ Under the Black Moon ☾ 3FQiytD

**☆Arcadia's Theme (as discovered by Mura)☆**:
    Shen Kadokawa
    Shen Kadokawa

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Custom Slayer- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- Neutral Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Idolize- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- The Completionist- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Supreme Grand Master [5000]- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- Christmas Event Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Tournament Participation Badge- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow Hero- Summer Special Tier 4- Summer Special Tier 3- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player-
    Lineage : Assassin's Shadow
    Faction : The Rune Knights
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 505
    Experience : 3,283,767

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Infinite Arcana
    Second Skill: Vox Universum
    Third Skill: Disciple of War

Post by Shen Kadokawa 16th October 2018, 1:36 am

Seriously, what was up with this situation ? The beautiful autumn day that had neared its end on the vast island nation of Tolgalen had suddenly and abruptly shifted into almost utter darkness, from one second to the other. It was a complete disaster for the West Fiore Trading Company. Shipping came to a complete standstill, reports flooded the already overstressed Headquarters of the Trading Company, be it of the sighting of strange creatures, accidents related to the darkness or what appeared like a huge increase in criminal activity all of a sudden. The army had been dispatched to keep control of the situation, but additionally it appeared that people who had been the same all their lives now suddenly seemed to change personalities. So it had happened that Johann von Weiss, one of the Vice Presidents of the West Fiore Trading Company, who would normally be bound to his office dealing with an immense flood of paperwork following the complete escalation of this situation, had instead decided to take a more ... physical task, taking it upon himself to respond to the sightings of the strange creatures that had popped up en masse. Though ... there was a problem. The normally so calm and collected Vice President had suddenly developed the strong, no, immense urge for action and combat, his body radiating an aura of pure magical energy as he could barely hold himself back. Mars, the demonic Lord of War he shared his body with however, seemed eerily affected as well. The normally so eager and prideful fighter had turned to ... well, a wimp. Wincing at even the prospect of a confrontation, Mars cowered in the deepest corner of Johann's subconsciousness he could find, stuttering and mumbling whenever Jo said something.

So it had happened that Johann von Weiss had unfurled his own wings, the strings of black darkness coalescing into a tangible form on his back that lifted him up in the air. The silver haired male could barely contain himself. "DUDE, this is like, totally rad bro. I'm like, flying, for real. We should do this more often man", addressing of course Mars, who seemed slightly distressed "W-w-what if you fall and hurt yourself though ?! This is so dangerous, I can't believe you like this". The Vice President, who was up to this point only floating through the air gently, at reasonable pace, started grinning broadly "Oh, if you think this is dangerous mate, watch this !", angling the wings as the air around started to glimmer before, with the loud and characteristic ring of the sound barrier breaking, he was catapulted forward "WOOOOOO - THIS IS AWESOMMMMEEEE", his destination being the Celestial Sanctum, the island that the alliance of Fairy Tail, Silver Wolf and the Trading Company had claimed as their Headquarters. Not that much later, Johann was already near the place, spotting in the distance a flickering light, turning with the sound of a fighter jet in supersonic flight as he burst down to the ground, slamming into it with a mighty battlecry, "YYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTT". Raising his head out of the cloud of dust that had been thrown up, he looked around, smiling to see that the other mages had already arrived "YOOO guys, wazzaaaaap"

Though, to his dismay, he did not have the time to listen to elaborate explanations of well being, such as he would've liked to hear from his friends, since behind him the ground exploded, creatures that looked like they came straight from a nightmarish halloween fever dream coming forth. "YOOOO you guys seeing this ?! This is awesome ! get ready for my new special move ...", aiming a punch that suddenly flared up with black fire at what appeared like a wolf that had been decorated with candles "... I call it BEGOOOOOOONE THOOOOOT", his fist sinking into the beast jaw before it more or less literally exploded. Still, more were to follow suit in his place though. "Man, my dudes, this is gonna be so much fuggin fun".

------------------------------------------
    Word Count: 627
    Word COunt Total: 627 / 4.000

Nessa Cordelia Lux
    Nessa Cordelia Lux

Starlight Maiden

Starlight Maiden

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Custom Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- EXP Grinder- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Hired Help- Idolize- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Haiku Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Supreme Grand Master [5000]- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Best GFX Artist Award- Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux 16th October 2018, 10:24 am

The first to arrive after the trio was a woman with long black hair and horns, she looked familiar. As she introduced both herself and her pet, Nessa's memory returned. Of course the beach event, she felt a little bit awkward at there collection of it. What was supposed to be a normal alliance social had turned into a very drunken night for her. She just hoped she didn't have to face Johann anytime soon, the guy had practically been the cause of her inebriation and ergo had witnessed it in all it's humiliating glory. At least Aven didn't see me... She thought, trying to put a positive spin on it. It was her own fault, she shouldn't have tried to keep up with someone who was bizarrely good at handling their alcohol.

"I'm Nessa, the exceed here is Sebastian and the fairy is Arielle," The boys waved from behind her casually. Haraka's additional commented caused Nessa to sigh, "The powder had a strong effect on my eleven year old cousin, he's normally a soft-natured boy but tonight he was nasty and extremely violent." She admitted, the frustration clear in her tone. After restraining Edward, her father had goneout and collected a sample of the black powder. Before she could see if he'd made any progress, she had been called away to head to the Celestial Sanctum. At present, he was most likely still working away back in his lab, trying to figure out what the stuff was and how to reverse it's effects on Edward. "Me too," She replied to Haraka's last remark, sincerely meaning it.

The next person to arrive was Leona, Nessa recognised her from the beach event also. She smiled and offered her a wave. "Here comes Arcadia!" Sebastian said, Nessa looked up, recognising the Ice blue Wyrmling form as she landed. Nessa felt a sense of relief upon seeing her, at least she knew the younger mage was okay. She hadn't seen any of her other Fairy Tail mages tonight, so she didn't know if they had been affected or not. I hope Aven's okay. She thought, she'd been in such a rush, she hadn't been able to contact him. "Hey Arcadia, boy am I glad to see-" Nessa stopped mid-sentence, as during her greeting Arcadia shifted from her dragon form to her human form. Only she was different, very different. The girl who was normally a pretty young fourteen year old was now a child, a much younger child. "Whoa, you're all diddy Arcadia!" Sebastian exclaimed, practically saying Nessa's thoughts aloud. Arielle fluttered over to her, touching Arcadia's cheek softly. "Young Miss is not hurting," The Fairy informed them, "Rather, Miss grows stronger as we speak." Nessa nodded, at the moment she was torn between several trains of thought. The first being the fact that Arcadia had gone from being her regular state of cute to being super, unbelievably cute. Nessa had the intense urge to squeeze the child in a tight hug, there was also the desire to ask more questions. Was this due to the black powder or was this her body still adapting to that Dragon Lacrima?

Nessa didn't get to ask, because following this the final member of their group arrive. In a rather loud and obviousl manner. Nessa flushed at the sight of Johann, Oh crap! Was her first thought, quickly looking away. However her embarrassment was short-lived, because his next response drew her attention back. That did not sound like Johann at all, there was a boom, causing her to look a the space behind him. Standing behind Johann was a menacing looking wolf, with burning candle's sticking out of it's body. Nessa held out her hand, a sword formulated in her palm, it seemed the fight as already starting. Nessa watched the older mages behaviour as he attacked the wolf, following her observations, realisation began to sink in. The powder had affected him too, although not in a bad way, he actually seemed quite friendly and playful. Nessa's flush gone, she looked at him with complete seriousness. "Mars, you in there?" She asked, wanting to check something. Would he also been affected or was it just Johann? They did exist in the same body after all.

"Er... Nessa" Sebastian began in an awkward tone, "You might wanna look behind you," Nessa frowned in confusion before glancing round, as she did, she was greeted with the face of a horrifying creature. Rows of teeth, no eyes and horns floating there, inches from her face. Nessa let out a loud scream, and fell back in a panic, scrambling backwards on the ground in fear. Sebastian jumped up, tackling the pumpkin creature. He dragged down to the ground, biting into it's face repeatedly, releasing a burst of ice magic. After a moment he glanced back, having killed the thing. "It's actually really weak..." He told her, Nessa's heart was racing, her face a picture of fear. The Exceed scowled at the sight of her, "Seriously Nessa, It doesn't even look like a ghost!" He barked in an annoyed voice. Nessa shot him a look, "It doesn't exactly look like a bunny either does it!" She snapped back at the cat. Arielle flew over to Nessa, his hands glowing softly he touched her forehead. She was filled with an instant sense of calm, her pulse slowed and her body relaxed. After a moment, she stood up.

"Thank you Arielle," She said, brushing the dirt off herself. More creatures began to pop up around them, the ground exploding and a few more wolves appeared too. She turned to look at the others. "Okay, let's take these things out. Probably best if we stick close together so that we can watched each others backs and don't end up surrounded." She offered, it wasn't exactly her taking charge. It was just that, aside from Arcadia and Johann she didn't know how they others fought. They didn't exactly have time to strategize or work out each others strengths. Winging it seemed like the only option, Nessa looked around, running forward she charged at a wolf. Swinging her sword at it, she quickly engaged herself she wasted no more time engaging herself in the fight.

WC:: 1040
    WC Target : 1516/ 4000

Haraka Omaras
    Haraka Omaras

Main Account- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Unknown Powerhouse- Achiever- Halloween job event participant - Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Haraka Omaras 17th October 2018, 6:46 am

The mixed blood waved a bit to Leona when she arrived, white slit pupils though wasn't really that focused. This should have been the first sign to the royal blooded person that the personality change wasn't as simple as she thought. Her normal dragon minded self was over thinking about everything, which was what had caused her to take far more time on her entrance test into the guild than she should have. It had been a simple task that she had over thought so much that the simple answer had gone completely over her head. A wave was given to the woman before giving attention to the next person to arrive. Seeing the state of Arcadia was a little surprising. It wasn't really surprising to find out the dragon slayer could turn into a dragon. The girl had brought up around her before that she was from the country where dragon slayers first popped up. The original version of making dragon slayers was a bit unpredictable and definitely less stable than the current ways available in modern times... But the older versions made gaining a dragon form more likely for slayers. Why? Who knows. At that time in history Omaras had made solidly sure that she avoided that entire country. Then again the mixed blood used to avoid all dragons after her own country sank and before joining the west fiore trading company. No, what had surprised the young looking woman was how old the girl looked now. It would surprise her more but... something similar had happened to multiple members of her guild so it wasn't exactly her first look at people randomly becoming tiny children.

"Glad to hear that you weren't affected by the black magic. I'm sure your magic will balance out with enough time and effort." Who else was coming? It wasn't something she had to address. At least Arcadia was adorable? But that wasn't the end of tonight's surprises. The half demon looked over at Johann like some strange drug had just been slipped to her. Obviously seeing a familiar face act so different was more than a little surprising. "Johann! Oh Gods you're acting like a new age teenager..." The woman didn't mean for that to sound bad, but it did. The ice blue skinned person was just used to seeing the vice president always being so serious and no nonsense. There had been at least one point where it had seemed like they understood each other to some degree. This is more than likely why that man being affected so drastically was such a shock, the doctor already knew that this definitely wasn't how he was normally... even if she didn't talk to him every day. In any case she wasn't sure she ever wanted to hear that man say 'my dudes' ever again, among other things. But now wasn't the time to let shock consume her, it was time to fight. This caused her to finally realize something was off, than immediately realize what. "Oh no! I thought my different genders reversed what half of mine they were more connected to, but my female side wont even be forced to get battle spirit... it just seemed that way to me because  they already always seemed sort of opposite."

What did that make the more dragon connected male side? She didn't actually think deeply on that before changing gender. Why? They came top fight and Omaras intended to fully take part. With a wide smile and some giggles, the man released their wings and tail before silently moving for one of the candle wolfs. Instead of trying to out speed it, the man took to the air and tossed a seed at one of the creatures. The seed seemed generally harmless, until it came alive. In an instant the seed turned from a harmless seed to a vine that quickly grabbed for the closest heat source. The nightmarish beast was quickly grabbed by the hungering vines, restraining it before it even had the chance to resist. The wine honestly would have attached to anything, so long as it was the closest source of nutrients for it. It's not something you should toss around without planning and thinking, so he was lucky considering how many people were nearby. Haraka merely grinned at his target that would be stunned for awhile. The half dragon dived from the air at the bound candle wolf, starting a quick moving physical assault upon it's person while laughing at a amusement at the creatures situation.

Words: 758
    total: 1291/4000

[Harakas Bank] [Profile] [Ulhar Relgim] [Ice Dragon Slayer(2nd Gen)] [Second Heart] [Death Fae Doctor] [Characters Theme Song]
    Leona Jarnefeldt
    Leona Jarnefeldt

Main Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Neutral Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Hired Help- Idolize- The Completionist- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Taskmaster- Halloween Social - Halloween job event participant - Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500] - Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Leona Jarnefeldt 17th October 2018, 11:37 am

Leona was glad that none of her fellow mages were affected by the Moon Pollen. They were much more of a threat to her than the Terrors could be. Suddenly a tiny ice dragon thing arrived, landed in a clearing, folded up its wings and turned into a younger version of Arcadia Fairchilde. A much younger version who went about on all fours and sniffed around her feet like her jackal summon. Leona was more than a bit disturbed by that behavior, but she let it go and focused on trying to locate the Terrors.

After Arcadia came Johann, who sounded very much like a typical teenager with his new and unorthodox speech pattern. She was not sure if Johann was affected by the Moon Pollen or was experiencing an early mid-life crisis. It was no big deal. The other four mages were all here, so it was time to get a move on and eliminate the Terrors. First, greetings were in order.

"Hey Arcadia! Hey Johann! It's been awhile!" Leona greeted the pair. The last time she had seen either of them was at the beach event. She did not get a chance to talk to either of them very much because Arcadia was playing volleyball, Johann was doing West Fiore Trading Company business, and Leona herself had to fight magical luau assassins. She was about to say more when a trio of strange wolves with candles on their heads appeared out of nowhere and came after her.

"Well, social hour's over." Leona commented before getting in front of the others to avoid catching them in her spells. She cast a Wind Blast spell and knocked the wolf down, then raised her hands and focused.

"O FABLED HARPIES, O SISTERS THREE! LEND YOUR STRENGTH UNTO ME!" Leona chanted. a tornado deposited the three sisters close by. They stood up and flapped their wings in unison.

"Hey girl! Need us already?" Sylvia asked with some cheek.

"Like ohmygod! That wolf thing is so UGLY!" Daphne exclaimed.

"Guys, let's just get ready to kill the wolf." Sandy suggested.

"It's fight time again and we've gotta get rid of thes-" Leona started before she was pounced on and knocked down by the wolf, who ran away before the blonde could even lift a hand to strike back.

"GET HIM!" Leona shouted while jabbing a finger at it. She did not even bother to make a complex plan. She wanted that wolf dead and she did not care how it was done.

"Got it!" Sylvia said before the trio took flight and dispersed to chase down the offender. The wolf had run a distance away and was circling back for another attack when the three harpies dove on it one after the other. They landed a series of successful hits that elicited a pained yelp and made the wolf roll over on its back in a vain attempt at defense from the airborne threat. Leona's sort-of plan was to use the harpies as a diversion while she hammered the wolf with distance attacks.

As formidable as the wolf was in close quarters, it was defenseless at range. Or so she thought. The wolf opened its mouth and cast a ball of electricity at her, which she narrowly blocked using the defensive ability Ruby Dome. The Ruby Dome stopped the projectile and bought time for Leona to focus again. This was no ordinary wolf from Lycan Woods and treating it as such was a good way to get hurt.

Leona dropped the dome, then focused magic and cast a Crescent Cutter spell, hitting the wolf directly in the face with the sharp crescent of wind. The wolf howled and bled as it focused on her and snarled. It dashed forward and came after Leona, who threw a Crescent Wave spell to stagger it. It dodged the wind crescent and kept charging, dodging a Smashing Crescent and then a Fast Ball before leaping at her with jaws wide open.

The blonde met its jaws with her left Argent Glove and it obligingly clamped down on the gauntlet. She drew her Nightshade Machete and took a swing, but it cleverly let go and run away before the weapon could connect. The candlewolf was as clever as it was fast.

"Keep after it!" Leona instructed the harpies. The wolf was bleeding and on the ropes. She would do her best to finish it off before more Terrors arrived to tip the balance in their favor.

[Word Count: 748]
    [Leona's Word Count Target: 1,344/4,000]

Golden Lacrima is valid until 10/10/2024. The General Store: Page 10, Post Number 244 (Request), Page 10, Post Number 245 (Approval)
    SeaGlass
    SeaGlass

Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Halloween job event participant - Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Summer Special Participant- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by SeaGlass 17th October 2018, 9:48 pm

Arcadia smiled to Arielle and Sebby, slipping her iLac dress pocket. It's little Sebby-look-alike charm still dangling from one corner. "Yepyepyep! 'Cept for everyone asking me if I'm lost everywhere I go.  Never thought I'd havta disguise myself as myself so much.  Hopefully those Wiftik wizzies that we saw kinda like this back at the beach party can help me. Even if they can't, we three will always be... The Fairy Wings!"

The smaller than usual slayer sprouted a pair or dragon-like wings made entirely of hoarfrost, spreading them out as she posed with Arielle and Sebby for an iLac selfie.  Arcadia folded her hoarfrost wings away after taking the picture.

She sniffed the air a couple more times, "I can't quite pinpoint where it is, but I smell trouble out there" It was about then Johann arrived... apparently talking to himself in different voices.  Arcadia remembered Johann from the beach party, but the details about Mars had either not been relayed to her or slipped her mind.

Arcadia lowered her voice in an aside to Nessa, ”Was he always this crazy? Or is this talking to himself thing new?  Havta admit, talking in different voices is pretty impressive though.”

Before any reassurances or explainations could be issued, the real crazies decided to show up, and Arcadia watched in awe as Johann made the strange wolf explode. The little girl cheered, Whooooaaa... He really is crazy! CRAZY AWESOME!” She rushed over to take a selfie with Johann on her iLac. ”I should get a picture with Omaras and Leona too. Ma-” There would be no immediate chance for more selfies as the wolf Johann had exploded turned out to not be alone. ”So there's the trouble I was smelling.”

The little slayer pocketed her iLac, rushing back toward Nessa, and her fellow Fairy Wings. Arcadia 's faerie green gaze caught three more of those floaty Squash monsters like the one Sebby had taken out just a moment before.  They were flying up behind Nessa now that she was charging another one of those fire-hazard wolves. Arcadia had her big sister and mentor's back.

All she needed was one of the tricks she figured out in recently mastering a portion of the boost in power her mother had gifted her through lacrima. Maybe her favorite, since it  used to be quite the dangerous chore to achieve Dragon Force. Now she simply willed the magic Power necessary up from her own reserves, a frosty aura immediately bursting into existence around her.  Frost spread across the ground in her footsteps, and every breath frosted visible as if in winter.  Her pale blonde hair lightened completely to silvery white and her faerie green eye glowed crimson.  In Dragon Force, little Arcadia probably more closely resembled what her mentor's little sister might look like.

5 year old Arcadia in Dragon Force:

To her disappointment, entering Dragon Force did not reverse whatever had made her pint-size. Her aura still chilled the air around her out to three meters to such a degree, that friend or foe alike, could feel the cold clear into the joints and bones. The result was to end up moving slower and more stiffly. Thusly, little Arcadia made sure to keep a safe distance from her allies.

The empowered little slayer charged to meet the three floating pumpkin monsters, forging about 10 copies of herself from mist and ice crystals.  The same effect as her old shadow clones, these misty clones spread out to act as distractions to any other surprises lurking out there. One of the clones she ran around behind the floaty squash things. Only one of them took the bait, chasing after the mist clone. Arcadia greeted the remaining two with a blast of her icy roar. The whirling torrent of freezing mist and razor ice shards combining with the bone-chilling frost of her aura to knock them out of the air, too cold to fly.

The little white haired slayer didn't wait for the now sluggish veggie monsters to gather their wits, stooping down to scoop one squash in each hand.  Still brittle from Arcadia's breath attack and her aura combined, she cracked them together two or three times before they shattered.  The last squash monster had its attention drawn to the real Arcadia after it managed to disperse misty clone it had been chasing.

Arcadia used its momentum, adding her increased strength to grab and whip it around and slingshot it off toward Nessa and the wolf she has been facing. ”Big, sis! Heads up!”  The speeding squash could be destroyed by Nessa or allowed to sail on by and burst open in the candle wolf's face.

WC: 773
    Arcadia's Total WC: 1286/4000

Shen Kadokawa
    Shen Kadokawa

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Custom Slayer- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- Neutral Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Idolize- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- The Completionist- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Supreme Grand Master [5000]- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- Christmas Event Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Tournament Participation Badge- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow Hero- Summer Special Tier 4- Summer Special Tier 3- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player-

Character Sheet

Post by Shen Kadokawa 18th October 2018, 7:36 am

Johann turned to raise a hand that was still covered in wax and the remains of the wolf to the others that had addressed him in greeting, vaguely remembering half of them from the beach party of the West Fiore Trading Company. "Yo Yo Yogurt my dudes, how you be ?". Upon hearing what Haraka was saying he couldn't help but scratch the side of his head, shaking it a little while giving her a wide grin and a thumbs up. "Gurl, I have no idea watcha sayin', no idea watcha mean, but I'm me. Dis just who I am, u know ?", Mars wincing at every spoken word from ´the Vice President. "I-I-I'm here, Miss Nessa. I so firmly apologize for this, he's-", Johann not waiting for Mars to finish before suddenly swinging around when Arcadia came over to take a picture. "HELL YEEEEAHH, AWESOOOOOME. Man, these iLac's are rad, gurl. Like toats", posing to make himself look like a zombie true with the just amazing halloween theme of the recent days. If only he knew how much he would've come to regret this later. He didn't have much time to play around though. As soon as the girl had taken off to deal with some of the Terrors of Eternal Darkness he did the same, drawing the straightsword on his side from its scabbard before swinging it playfully a few times. "Woah, how have I not used this thing before ? How cool is that ?!", turning towards the horde of creatures that kept creeping from the darkness, crawling from their hiding holes to surround the group of mages. "Stick close together ?" Johann repeated Nessa's words, facing the mass of monstrosities before himself "Nah fam, you guys do that. I'll go ahead and yeet summa dem fools, if you dun mind"

Gripping the Sword of War in his left hand, he extended his right hand into nothing, into the darkness of this seemingly unending absence of day to summon a swirl of darkness that surrounded his hand, taking tangible shape in the form of an impressive scythe that materialized within his grasp, lighting up with deeply blue and purple flame as soon as it appeared along with the VP's sword. "Before we all have a reel go tho ...", the runes all over the Vice President's body started glowing before a shockwave of magical energy burst from his form, immediately swirling to his allies to form around their left wrists what appeared like a bracelet entirely made of differently coloured runes "... y'all use this for sum lit damage increase". The spell would infuse their own magic with the magic of the silver haired VP, allowing them to combine it with an element of their choice to temporarily heighten magical strength greatly. Losing no more time, Johann vanished, bursting forward at mach speeds that cracked the air around him, screaming "YEEEEE HAAAW" while Mars could only be heard muttering a soft "ohhh nnOoOooOoOOO" when he slammed sword first into one of the four legged creature from before that seemed like a mix between wolf and candle, ripping it open with a swift strike of the Sword of War that was followed by a strike of the scythe made of pure negative energy, decapitating it before its body fell limp. The Vice President was quick to comment on the strength of his foe with "Wow, that's way too e z p z lemon squeezy" before turning to the next one, some kind of floating pumpkin abomination which ripped open its maw, lined with teeth. Johann cackled, the thing was easily dispatched of by a swing of the scythe, torn in half with nothing but a single swing of the weapon. "C'mon fella's, isn't there anyone here who can keep up ? Y'all are so lame, lmao".

The Vice President seemed to actively enjoy his position in the massacre, creatures dropping left and right when he swung his sword, and if that wasn't enough they would be finished off by the black, flaming scythe, blood and pumpkin juice soon beginning to form puddles of the ground. Jo was in the process of taking apart another one of the candle wolves after having easily dodged a ball of electricity that it had shot from its mouth as he had a sadistic smile on his face, the scythe piercing the creature's chest, the strike lifting it up before it was thrown away to die in agony when he was approached by another group of monsters, though these seemed ... different, organized, a closed group. 4 legged, their bodies were seemingly made entirely of grossly mutated pumpkin, their open jaws bearing terrifying teeth. Immediately they spread out, surrounding the rune mage, 5 of them, one of them in every direction as they circled around the silver haired man. "Oh hell yee, you dudes wanna have sum fun ? Come at me if you want to die horribly, HAHAHA !". It appeared that along with the VP's personality, his outlook on combat had changed as well, partaking, indulging and enjoying the senseless slaughter that was happening. One of the creatures burst forward, fast admittedly, but still no match for Jo, it's jaws closing with only the cold night air between them, Johann tapping it on the back of the head "Too slow, bruh".

Just a moment later, the air around him started to shimmer, vibrate with energy before an unbearable gravitational energy crushed them under their own weight, the ground below cracking as their forms were forced into it. Johann, cackling, happy with the effect of his spell, was just about to turn away again when the now lifeless bodies suddenly flared up with magical energy, "Uh oh" coming from the VP's mouth before he and the surrounding area were engulfed in an enormous explosion that shook the ground and threw up a huge cloud of smoke and dust. Inside, the Vice President's uniform had been ripped apart in places, stained by blood and dirt, the skin beneath ravaged by cuts, torn asunder, a large, gaping hole in the man's chest, crimson liquid oozing out of it as the silver haired male coughed blood, dropping to one knee. "God fucking dammit, that hurts", the rune mage clamoured, Mars repeating in his head "... I told you you'd get hurt. I told you you'd get hurt ...". The silver haired male, blood continuing to spill from his gaping wounds, stood back up, responding to Mars "Shut up man, don't be such a killjoy" as the wounds started closing, the only sign of injury left behind the torn and bloodstained uniform that revealed the perfect, rune covered skin beneath. Johann lifted himself back up, the scythe and sword still in his hands, the white in his eyes changing to a deep, charcoal black, his pupils flaring up in brightly glowing scarlet, the only thing that was shining through the dark cloud of dust and smoke around him, bloodshot veins becoming visible inside the newfound darkness of his eyes. The runes on the man's skin started glowing in the same colour, a wide, malicious smile spreading across his face, "Oh, now the hunt is on".

Word Count: 1.200
    Word COunt Total: 1.827 / 4.000

Nessa Cordelia Lux
    Nessa Cordelia Lux

Starlight Maiden

Starlight Maiden

Character Sheet

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux 18th October 2018, 12:27 pm

Nessa frowned when Mars spoke, from what she had observed before. Mars was an excitable, playful and violent being. The response to her question did not reflect this, quite the opposite actually, he almost seemed shy and scared. Additionally Johann's continued behaviour of juvenile antics and childish speech clarified it all. They had both been affected by the moon's powder. She bit her lip, wondering how this would affect the fight. He had handled that wolf with no problems, but still, there was just an uncertainty about this situation. This meant he was in the same category as Leona and Haraka, she would not be able to predict his fighting style. The only one she would be familiar with was Arcadia. Nessa was momentarily distracted by Haraka's transformation into a man, however she didn't have time to respond due to the Monster Squash attack.

Her instruction had seemed to fall on deaf ears, as Johann point blank rejected it and Arcadia who had changed forms once again seemed to move away from the group for some reason. Nessa let out a frustrated growl, hoping this wasn't about to go horribly wrong. Finishing off the wolf in a  matter of minutes, it seemed it wasn't an especially strong creature. If these things were as weak as Sebastian said, it wouldn't take much to get rid of them. She noticed the rune bracelet appear on her hand, glancing over of Johann as he told them to have some fun. She grinned, at least he seemed to still have a decent control over his magic. She decided to save the rune bracelet for the time being, she knew just how much it amplified her magic. For the moment, she wanted to do a test of strength on these creatures first.

She did a quick scan of the area, for every unattended squash monster and candle-wearing wolf she created a set of orbs. Until she was surround by a horde of starlight. With a flick of her wrist, the orbs shot out to their intended targets. Within a matter of minutes, the pumpkin-like creatures were exploding all over the area. The orbs smashing them to pieces. As for the wolves, they snapped and snarled at the oncoming orbs, unable to stop the burning balls of magic as they slammed into them. Nessa reached down and touched the ground with her free hand, shooting a burst of starlight into it. Straightening up, she began to walk along casually watching. As she did the ground underneath the attacking wolves would explode with magical light knocking them off their feet.

Nessa noted this and continued to walk along, leaving Sebastian to scramble with a passing wolf. The cat seemed to be having quite a bit of fun. She wasn't surprised, she didn't take him on jobs often, sometimes they were just too dangerous. But tonight she just couldn't leave him at home, he wanted to help and she wouldn't deny him nor Arielle that. Hearing Arcadia's call, Nessa watched as the squash creature whizzed towards her. She took a side step, and watched as it blew up in the face of a candle wolf she hadn't yet noticed. Nessa swung her sword down through the wolves spine, slicing through it. Before yanking her sword out, This can't be it... She thought, as she checked in on her companions.

Everyone seemed to be handling themselves well enough, she noticed a new monster in front of Johann. A combination of wolf and pumpkin, she watched for a moment, preparing a set of orbs to send his way should he need the assistance. She observed as Johann crushed them with ease. Nessa sighed, she was worrying for nothing. Then suddenly the area around the older mage exploded. She stumbled back from the shock of it, stopping herself from falling over, she straightening up. Her feet suddenly glowed with light, using this to amplify her speed she darted across to him, stopping front of him as he climbed to his feet. She almost went to heal him but watched as his wounds began to heal themselves. She shot him a look, "Geez, Johann are you ok?" She asked, them watched as his appearance began to change aswell. Hearing his remark she rolled her eyes, she called across to the others, "Watch the pumpkin wolf creatures, they explode when they die!" She shouted, hoped this advice would prevent anyone else getting hurt. She shot Johann a look of concern before moving back towards the group. She knew he could handle himself but still, at this rate he was going to either seriously hurt himself or accidentally hurt someone else in the process. She would just have to keep an eye out.

She spotted a group of Squash-bodied dogs running towards her. Throwing out her free palm, "Starlight Encasement." She called summoning one of her newest spells. At the same time she pulled the magic provided by Johann's rune bracelet. A cage of light fell from the sky, trapping the monsters before they could reach her. This should deal with them. She thought, the inside of the cage exploded in a combination of her Starlight and Fire. The monsters were blown to pieces and as their remains exploded, any damage was contained in the cage of light. The spell disappeared, leaving behind several broken carcasses and the distinct smelt of cooked pumpkin.

Nessa decided the only way she could cover the gaps on the fighting grounds was to summon more bodies, fortunately she knew just how to do that. Her eyes began to glow with light, and the symbol on the back of her neck began to glow with it."Tiphanae," She called, her voice sounding as thought several women were speaking at once, followed immediately by, "Elgorea,". The light from her eyes and the back of her neck faded as she awaited the arrival of her companions. The air around her began to pick up, a gust of wind whirling in front of her, in the small whirlwind appeared Tiphanae. The fair-haired Valkyrie turned to Nessa,  "Nessa Lux, No, Send Elgorea back!" She said in a panic, Nessa frowned in confusion. "What? Why?" She asked, in confusion. There was rumble beneath her, a crack appeared in the ground, spreading along quickly. Suddenly the earth exploded and whirling up through the ground came the red-head Valkyrie. Her large bat-like wings flapping in the air, "WAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOO!" The Valykrie cheered before a loud cackle, Nessa's eyes widened as the girl came crashing to the ground. "Thanks for the summon sweetie, those boring bitches had Arcturus, Lucinda and I restrained up there. Something about being out of control."  She said with a giggle. Nessa instantly recognised what had happened, the Valkyries had been affected too.

"You ARE out of control!" Tiphanae barked, "Nessa Lux, you must send her back." The girl who was normally a sweet and shy Valkyrie, shook her head and tutted, wagging the finger of her demonic arm. "Send me back and I'll kill all your little human friends first. Trust me, I'm fast enough to do it before you catch me. Come ooooooon, lemme just have some fun. You're hacking up monsters right? What better to kill a monster than a monster, or rather a demon." She followed this suggestion with a snicker, Nessa and Tiphanae exchanged looks. Nessa wasn't sure if this new Elgorea could be trusted, but she really didn't want to risk having to fight one friend in order to protect her other friends. "Fine, only the monsters I instruct you to fight, and once we finish this. You head back with Tiphanae calmly." She ordered firmly. Elgorea tilted her pretty face, offering her a wild grin.

"Deal."

WC:: 1289
    WC Target : 2804 / 4000

Haraka Omaras
    Haraka Omaras

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Haraka Omaras 19th October 2018, 2:54 pm

The young looking man paused a bit in their quick hitting physical assault upon the candle wolf he had bound, fluid from the creature dripping from his aquamarine blue talons. What was he saying? The differences in the two sides were normally not something that made the mixed blood feel disconnected from himself, but the chances the reversal in personality had made it harder for the differences to mesh. The balance had been the fact that the dominant side was something good at thinking, focusing, and keeping a level head. These traits became far easier for him to display after their soul had been healed. Now? For tonight, those balancing traits were gone from the dragon side and the demon side never fully had such traits before or after the black magics touch. This meant when Johann asked the ice blue skinned person something... "I don't remember what I said to you?" But certainly, his face was briefly coated with confusion. As for the ilac? It was probably better the mixed blood hadn't noticed it. This version of the pale ice blue skinned man wasn't the one who had gone out of his way to get one himself, but one who would likely knock any who got too close to his face away. He put his tail under the beast that made him smile. The vine spells grip had loosened enough that the candle wolf could move again, though it was still doing damage. This didn't stop the half dragon from using their own strong and long shrimp tail to lift the wolf up. The man flipped his body flipped his body backwards, hoping that would finish the creature off.

A green wind briefly wisped around Haraka, the voices of it sounding slightly worn out. "Use your Ice khopesh." Wind understood that the changes were not his persons fault, but it didn't mean he liked them. The spirit wanted his child back to themselves as soon as possible. Until then? He would at least try to make sure that his person made it through the night alright. Without his normal focus, most of his normal blue magic was out of the question, as a common requirement for it involved being able to actually focus and concentrate. At least this version of Omaras still listened. Why was that the same? The spirit didn't plan to look the gift horse in the mouth. As for the half dragon? Ice built up in both hands, creating a pair of ice khopesh. This pair looked a bit different then normal, having a rainbow shimmer to them. It was as if there was gemstone infused with the pure white ice blades, was there? Yes, it was what he had used the magic boost from the vice president on. The blades made finishing off the candle wolf a lot easier. Then again, having a sturdy spell that could last awhile in general tended to make things a lot easier. The young looking man gave a few giggles, it was time to look for a new target now that his first one was gone. Wait? Pumpkin wolf creatures explode? "I wanna see them explode!" The pouting was slightly agitating to wind, but he tolerated it. Still, the fae like spirit refused to be silent! Even if the person he liked to pick on wasn't them self.

"The explosion that hit your vice president was from one..." He thought this sort of thing would be over forever after they pulled their master out of his head enough. He felt like a babysitter! HE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE MISCHIEVOUS, NOT A RESPONSIBLE BABYSITTER! "Ohhh, that looked dangerous." For some reason that made Omaras smile, which pissed off wind more. "...I'm getting you back later during your training lessons for making me be your babysitter tonight." The wind spirit muttered, the green wind finally no longer being visible. This only meant that he wasn't planning to talk again for awhile, or he was upset. It could be either at this point. Despite being the mans oldest and strongest elemental spirit, he was still a fae like wind spirit. This meant he didn't like being forced into a situation where he was a babysitter. Watching or caring for a kid? Fine. Watching over an adult as they go full stupid when he felt they were supposed to be better than this? Not his cup of tea. But either way, the giggling mixed blood was already racing over towards a new baddie to beat. Could he kill it and run away in time to avoid the big pop? The grip remained on the shimmery blades as the man briefly changed into a dragon in order to get to a kinpup faster. This was when wind decided that his person had basically made his own punishment at this point, considering how much his master had refused to ever use it in the past. For a brief time there was a dragon that stood at 2.2 meters tall, not including the neck and head.

The giant aquamarine taloned dragon toes still had no issue on keeping a grip on the ice weapons at least. The top half had been colored mostly a dark sapphire blue, the bottom side being mostly white and ice blue. Of course he was soon back to his normal form, landing himself on one of the pumpkin abominations. Beautiful crystalline ice blades struck the assaulted creature. He used it on the creature more times, only pausing briefly when he thought it was raining onions. What? The realization that it was a hallucination only came after a claw cracked at his form. This only made things more interesting, becoming amused by the risk and pain of it all. It tricked him? He would just have to kill it faster! He ran as soon as it stopped moving. While it might interest him to get hurt during the fight, the idea of possibly not being able to fight more due to injuries over an explosion was far less interesting.

Words: 1,007
    Total: 2,298/4,000

Leona Jarnefeldt
    Leona Jarnefeldt

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Leona Jarnefeldt 19th October 2018, 5:43 pm

Leona watched as the harpies hounded the candlewolf with diving attacks until it was defeated and lying still on the ground. Her pleasure over its defeat was short-lived as she heard Nessa's warning about the things that looked like cross between a dog and a squash. Nessa asserted that the creatures exploded upon defeat. That was not what the blonde wanted to hear. Exploding enemies were a first for her.

However, noticing that they were made partially of squash made her wonder about something. Perhaps they would be vulnerable to the special ability of her Nightshade Machete, which was specially made to fight Plant-based summons and creatures. She would soon get a chance to find out... two of them were charging at her. Leona ran her fingers along the side of the blade and the weapon glowed lavender. Its Nightshade ability was now active.

Leona waited until one of them made the first leaping attack. She stabbed at it and caught it on the machete, eliciting a pained yelp as its partner leaped for her throat. She released the weapon and met the creature's bite by jamming her left Argent Glove into its mouth and letting it bite. It hung from her left arm and jerked itself from side to side in an effort to drag her down for a mauling.

"LEONA!" all three harpies cried out in unison.

"I've got this one. Attack the other!" Leona instructed, doing her best to avoid the animal's sharp claws as they kicked at her.

"But, your arm!" Sylvia protested.

"Like, let us help you!" Daphne pleaded.

"Get the other squash-dog!" Leona repeated her command. She grabbed one of the dog's bottom legs and pulled down, forcing it to choose between her or its leg. It released her left arm to snap at her right hand, freeing her left hand to draw the knife she carried in her boot.

"OK..." Sylvia reluctantly complied as the trio engaged the squash-dog that was running away from her with the machete lodged in its body. Leona kicked the second one in the head, then stomped its head while it was down. She brought her boot down twice before it could get away. The dazed canine quickly recovered its composition before pouncing and knocking her onto her back for a quick bite at her throat. Leona caught its head between her hands and shoved it away.

Undeterred, the squash-dog quickly resumed its offensive, seizing her right ankle and trying to drag her over to the other squash-dog for a group attack. It was actually starting to move her when Leona pulled herself up and stabbed the canine in the back with her knife, convincing it to let her go. It lunged for her throat but the blonde grabbed its head and held it.

"COME GET THIS ONE! HURRY!" Leona telepathically instructed. Sandy dove down and picked it up in her talons for a flight. When they were high in the air, Leona ordered Sandy to drop it on the other dog. Sandy dive-bombed the other and used her unwilling passenger as a furry bomb by dropping it at an angle. The two dogs collided with a yelp and exploded simultaneously in a shower of pumpkins.

The sight brought a smile to Leona's face. She was surprised that the cobbled-together plan actually worked. She expected some kind of snag like the dropped dog missing the other or the dog breaking free before Sandy could drop it. The unexpected success was a pleasant surprise.

"I love it when a plan comes together." Leona announced in satisfaction as the orange glow died away. Suddenly something sharp landed near her feet with a THUMP as it lodged in the ground. The startled blonde jumped at the object's unexpected appearance. It was Leona's Nightshade Machete!

"Well, that certainly was a surprise." Leona commented in understatement as she cleaned her knife and machete of blood before putting away the knife. She kept the machete in her right hand. With so many fast enemies popping up tonight, the prospect of melee combat was never far off. Her harpies were performing well; they kept the candlewolf at bay and broke up the pair of squash-dogs before they could tear her apart with teamwork.

Suddenly Leona felt something running down her right arm. It was blood. She must have been clawed earlier when manhandling the first squash-dog. She took off her backpack and reached for the antibiotic ointment when she spotted Kasim walking towards her with a disapproving look on his face. Leona's eyes widened... how was this possible?

Leona had killed him in the Cursed Lands when he became a zombie. She had buried him in the Cursed Lands because she lacked a way to transport his body to his home village. Had he come back to unholy life thanks to the malevolent magic of the place he was buried in?

[Word Count: 816]
    [Leona's Target Word Count: 2,160/4,000]

SeaGlass
    SeaGlass

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by SeaGlass 20th October 2018, 2:23 am

Arcadia really was sticking as close to Nessa as her freezing aura would allow without accidentally catching her big sister in it. She and her misty clones, scramble about, luring extraneous creatures into the path of Nessa's magic or scrambling to intercept a couple so big sister didn't have to deal with them all. In Dragon Force, Arcadia moved like a frosty little blur. She couldn't fill in all the gaps, but she was running through them often enough with her misty clones moving coordinated circles opposite her own weaving path.

When she realized she still wasn't quite keeping up, and the others were getting dawn further away, Arcadia created four more misty clones, the effect of a gathering icy mist with a few sparkly glints and scattered bits of rainbow being the only real difference between her old spell and her new one, before the clone coalesced visually. One new misty clone each was sent out follow her each of companions around. Sadly, they could not relay the notion they were only there to let Arcadia provide back up to any one of them, should the need arise. The silent puppets of mist would follow and stay out of the way.

The real Arcadia focused mostly on the remaining floaty squashes drawn Nessa's way. They were more of a nuisance than a real hindrance. Dragon Force Arcadia, punched into one and whirled around to use it to smash it and another to pieces. She sliced through three more with a sword of ice formed around her left arm and stabbed one more. Arcadia growled as no matter ow fast she smashed the floaty things, it felt like they were just keeping her busy, to keep her from better helping her big sister.

It was then she heard the first explosion, that drew her currently glowing crimson gaze toward Johann. When Nessa subsequently cried out a warning to others, Arcadia looked around to Leona and Haraka too. It was hard deciding who to help, as from a distance they each looked to have things under control, and Johann was looking almost none the worse for wear already.

Opting for now to remain nearer to mentor and big sis, Nessa, the littlest slayer glanced at her wrist now that she had a chance. The power she felt within the runes was like thing she she could remember outside her mother and the other dragons of Dragnof in their glory days. It was probably redundant, but she could only imagine the ways the powers she felt in the rune bracelet could enhance her already potent slayer ice powers under Dragon Force.

Glancing back toward Nessa, she saw the Valkyries again, the little white-haired slayer hoping they'd recognize her when she waved, ”Hey girls!” She took a step to better see what seemed to be up between big sis and her otherworldly friends. Was that powdery stuff affecting them too? That's all they needed.

Arcadia didn't have tome to think longer on the matter as she found three of her mist clones facing off with one of those explosively dangerous squash-doggies. She widened her stance as did each of her mist puppets, each staring down the creature. With its canine sense of smell, the canine squash monster did not fall for Arcadia's ruse. It ignored the mist clones and turned, charging straight for the real thing, followed by a pair of its friends. They meant to tear the little slayer girl limb from limb.

What they really did was run full force face first into Arcadia's rune-enhanced roar. If there was a frozen layer of Hell, its air and snows could not have been any colder. Unleashing the full fury of her boosted roar, the raging torrent of Hellfrost left all three squash-doggies flash frozen through and through, locked in mid running gait.

Arcadia did not wait around for her instant ice sculptures to explode, using another new trick to trade places with the mist puppet waiting next to Nessa. For a couple seconds big sis would feel the biting cold of her Dragon Force aura and why the little slayer had been running at a close, but not too close distance. Arcadia summoned forth and encased the iced over squash-doggies in giant, dragon egg-shaped shell of ice that contained the explosion of blood-red and pumpkin snow within.

Realizing she was too close to Nessa with her aura active, Arcadia quickly lowered herself out of Dragon Force, returning her hair and eyes to their usual pale blonde and faerie green appearance. The frosty aura around the little girl dissipated instantly. She looked over to Nessa with a frown, “I'm sorry, big sis. I totes should've left Dragon Force before transferring over here. It's just that I can cast all the spells I need with nothing more than the magic power it takes to keep Dragon Force going. That cold usually only slows peeps down though, so I hope it wasn't too bad.”

She looked warily over toward the demon Valkyrie, Elgorea, in whatever action she in. ”Is it just me, or does Elgorea seem like she's the one who be trippin' this time?”

There was little time to fully discuss the change from the last time she met Elgorea, as the ground began to rumble. The earth opened and a giant pumpkin tower erupted out of the rupture. Arranged in a circle around the rim at the top of the tower were nine pumpkin heads, and in the center of that circle at the top was a tenth, even larger pumpkin head with three faces apparently carved in it, each in a separate direction. The earth shook until had fully risen, and the pumpkin heads wasted time, beginning to attack with vines. The young slayer's deep green eyes watched briefly stunned as she watched the thing grow. She shook her head clear just in time to note the first vines headed her way. Arcadia barely back handspringing away from one swipe of a vine. Only she wound up struck by another coming from the opposite direction. Little Arcadia was slammed face first down to the ground.

WC: 1023
    Arcadia's Total WC: 2309/4000

Shen Kadokawa
    Shen Kadokawa

Character Sheet

Post by Shen Kadokawa 20th October 2018, 9:46 am

Straightening his back, the silver haired Vice President of the West Fiore Trading Company stretched, twirling the dark scythe between the finger of his right hand playfully as he grinned, responding to Nessa who had rushed over to him, perhaps out of concern for him ? How charming. "As good as new, Nessie", cracking his knuckles, "But gotta say, fam, now I'm in a baaaad mood", growling with the same sadistic smile from before. His aura flaring up with magical energy, he turned, facing the onslaught of Nightmare creatures all around, his eyes quickly shifting from target to target, already starting to look forward to all the fun he would have with these measly little beasts. With the sword in his left and the scythe in his right, he burst forward, seemingly vanishing in a blur of extreme acceleration, coming to a quick halt in front of one of the Kinpup creatures that acted surprised by the sudden appearance, but immediately started snarling and growling, it's open jaw, lined with rows of sharp spikes for teeth, getting closer and closer to the rune mage. Immediately, 3 of the same creatures turned towards the VP as well, forming a group of 4 that swarmed Jo in an aggressive rush. The first one leapt forward, attempting to catch the silver haired male with a bite, but was met with a swift stab into the side of its jaw, pumpkin juice pouring out of the open wound in a small stream. The monster winced out aloud in pain and jumped back, but was still good to go, circling around. Behind the Vice President in his tattered West Fiore Trading Company uniform, another beast sensed its chance to attack, with the man before it being distracted by the Kinpup before him, swifly running forward for a quick claw strike only to be met by an extremely fast punch, Jo had dropped the sword that had vanished into thin air immediately to free up his left hand, the nightmare's jaw and neck breaking audibly, if it could even be called that, before it was launched back by the force delivered by the blow and into a treeline, the explosion that lit up in the distance lighting up their surroundings.

"One down, three more to go", Jo spun around the scythe, grasping the hilt with both hands, purple flames leaving a trail of scorching fire as the bladed weapon travelled through the air towards its next target, the already wounded Kinpup which, surprisingly, had been waiting for the strike, dodging the swing with a skillful sidestep before bursting forward once again, this time striking true, it's sharp teeth embedding themselves into Johann's left calf. The silver haired male growled, letting go of the scythe to free up his other hand, "Not cool, bro" speaking to the weird hybrid creature before swinging his leg around, turning before lifting it up along with the Kinpup before smashing it onto the hard ground below that burst open, the pumpkin creature crunching under the immense pressure, immediately releasing its hold on the VP's leg. Johann lost no time, grabbing it by its neck and throwing it into the other two nightmares before, in a flash of light, the creature exploded, engulfing its kin in the flames. A few seconds passed before Johann grit his teeth, laying eyes on the other two Kinpups who, apart from a few visible scratches, seemed relatively unscathed by the force of the explosion. "Gotcha. I'll just have to punch ya some more then, I guess", he spoke, the grin returning to his face.

Both monstrosities, terrors of eternal darkness as they were being called, started a spring, one coming from each flank to try and attack the rune mage in a pincer move, zigzagging closer and closer as his eyes shifted from side to side before, just a second before both would finally reach him, he vanished, both Kinpups nearly crashing into each other in sudden surprise. Johann instantly reappeared a good 50 meters away, the runes on his body and right arm glowing in an intense, amaranthine colour. "Aura ...", a hoarse, harsh voice echoing from the VP's mouth, "... Elementis !", sweeping his open right hand from left to right, the ground and air before him crystallizing in a burst of the element, a cascade of spikes and shards of dark, deeply purple crystal building up before ripping apart the pumpkins, encasing them, the two flashes of light that followed causing the crystalline structure that had formed lighting it up from within. Satisfied with the destructive effect of his spell, the Vice President of the West Fiore Trading Company took a moment to stretch, Mars wincing once again "Do you really think being this brutal is alright ? You should calm down a little, old friend ...", Johann instinctively laughing out loud. "I'll calm down when I stop having so much fun, dude. This is AWESOOOOOME", a deep sigh the only thing following up from the Lord of War.

Johann was about to happily go on doing his thing when suddenly the ground started shaking, an enormous plant pumpkin hybrid monstrosity breaking out of it, lifting up its 10 ominous heads to towering height, each of them snarling and barking with creepily distorted screams. "Woah, sick", the rune mage couldn't help but use this banal observation of the situation, though not wrong either. The monster seemed like it was strong. Really strong. Johann could barely hold back his excitement. Before anything else could be done though, beside him a thick, fast moving vine shot from the ground. Without delay the thing immediately started thrashing around, trying to smash and attack everything in its vicinity, Jo only narrowly avoiding the first strike. "Looks like we'll have lots of fun here", he cackled to himself before, with a shimmer, the sword manifested in his left hand once again, changing shape into a bloodred spear before starting to glow with an intense, holy aura that slowly started engulfing the rune mage. "All I'll have to do is smash you to pieces, bro", Jo swung the spear around, slicing through the bottom the vine that seemed to tense up in pain, engulfed by the aura of the weapon as, with one last feeble attempt at defense, burned away to ash. The games and play would be over. Now that the big boss had shown itself Jo would start to play serious as well.

Word Count: 1.076
    Word COunt Total: 2.903 / 4.000

Nessa Cordelia Lux
    Nessa Cordelia Lux

Starlight Maiden

Starlight Maiden

Character Sheet

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux 20th October 2018, 11:55 am

The moment that Johann referred to her as 'Nessie', she froze, the blood draining from her face. She gulped, looking away, it had been a long time since someone had called her that. Yet still, somehow the nickname sent a cold chill down her spine regardless. It really shouldn't have, Rex was a thing of the past. But still, as she moved away from the highly-spirited rune mage, she felt shaken, like her confidence was momentarily knocked. What was to follow this didn't help as when she prepared to summon another set of orbs, Nessa felt a wave of cold magic fall over her. She felt her magic pull back, the sword of light fizzled away, her magic retreating and seeking refuge inside her away from the cold. Was someone attacking her? Ice magic was her weakness after all.

She glanced around, only to realised that Arcadia was nearby, currently activating her Dragon force. Nessa quickly realised that this was why she was avoiding staying too close, Nessa moved away hastily. Not wanting the magic to dull her abilities anymore. Nessa flexed her fingers, trying to coax her magic back out. It would creep forward but weaker and more dulled. It would take a little time before it was back to it's full force. She heard Arcadia's comment, and looked over at her. She offered the girl a smile, not wanting to let on how much the Ice magic had affected her. At some point she should let Arcadia know that the little Dragon Slayers magic was the key weakness to her own. But she would save that for a time where it wouldn't make her feel guilty. "I'm fine, don't worry about it. Should've just brought a jacket," She commented with a laugh.

Nessa looked over at Elgorea who had darted away excitedly and was currently skewering wolves with her spear like she was making a kebab stick. "She's mega trippin'," She replied to Arcadia, using the girls terms, "But it's this black power, once we figure out a way to get rid of it, she should hopefully go back to normal." She said, hoping this was the case. She didn't actually have a clue, she was just trying to be optimistic in a very crappy situation. With her magic dulled, both Johann and Elgorea becoming wild cards and no end to the monsters in sight, things weren't looking great.  

At this point the earth began to rumble, "Oh, what now?" She groaned, looking around to see the next emerging monstrosity. Nessa and Tiphanae darted back out of the way, as the giant plant erupted from the ground. A creepy looking thing with ten heads, all of which carved into with eerie expression. Nessa realised that Arcadia was too close and called out, "Arcadia watch out!" She watched as Arcadia dodged the first vine, only to be taken out by the second, the poor girl slammed to the ground hard. Nessa stopped, it was the first time she had ever seen Arcadia hurt in a fight. The sheer sight of it was enough to send the girl into a moment of shock. Between her nephew being turned into an aggressive savage, and now seeing her best friend hurt by one of the monsters belonging to this black night. Whatever it was holding back Nessa's rage snapped.

Sebastian who had finished fighting his wolf approached cautiously, "Nessa...?" he asked, sensing the sudden change in the girl. Slowly the Starlight Maiden's face contorted in rage, her eyes turned black and the air around her began to omit a dark demonic aura. The flowers at her feet would wilt and all nearby lifeforce would be absorbed into the girl. Tiphanae grabbed her chest with a pained expression, having been standing too close to Nessa. The Valkyrie unravelled her white wings and shot up into the sky away from the girl. "Do not approach her, she is not herself." The Wind Valkyrie warned, Nessa began to walk forward. Her gaze transfixed on the monster in front of her, her magic returning to her. As the monster sent out a vine, Nessa would flick out her hand, sending an array of orbs at the vine. Deflecting it's hit from her. She jumped up into the air, landing on the body of the creature. Orbs appeared around her, suddenly spinning around her body in a whirlwind of light. She would proceed to pummel the creature relentlessly, the sounds of beastly growls and snarls could be heard coming from her. The monster would send a vine her way, only to have it fly back off of the Starlight Storm around her. Nessa reached forward and grabbed a head. Taking her Starlight covered fist, she proceeded to punch one of the heads repeatedly in the face. The burning seeds were repelled by the light tornado around her, eventually the head gave way to her fist. Crushed under it's continual magical impact. Following this several vines would reach out to attack her, some broke through the whirlwind, wrapping themselves around her throat. Nessa didn't react to this, she was busy scaling her way up the creature to the next head. Determined to kill it.

"She's not even trying to protect herself!" Tiphanae said, "What is this thing that has taken control over her?" Elgorea landed next to the fair-haired Valkyrie, an amused look on her face."A demonic curse, I can practically taste it coming off her. Real strong and nasty, Kinda bad ass really, " The redhead remarked casually. Tiphanae looked at her in bewilderment, suddenly fluttering amongst them, was Arielle "I can save miss, but we must get her away from the beast first." He squeaked, Tiphanae nodded. Flapping her white wings, "Elgorea come!" She ordered, the redhead pondered for a moment before shrugging. "Sure, What the hell!" The two Valkyries leapt into the air, reaching Nessa in a matter of moment.  Tiphanae flew in front of her, pointing her sword at her. "Move back Nessa Lux," She barked, Nessa hissed at her, taking a swipe at the sword. Elgorea swiftly swooped under Nessa's arm, wrapping her demonic arm around her waist. Pushing past the storm of light so she could hold her, she kicked off of the monster, dragging her back to where they others were stood. Together the two Valkyries attempted to pin the possessed girl to the ground. It wasn't easy, the girl fought furiously, clawing and snarling at them.

Arielle flew over to them, stopping above her.  Nessa stopped struggling, her black eyes meeting those of the Fae's. "Miss, It is I, Arielle," He said trying to get close to her. Suddenly, Nessa managed to pull one of her arms free, her hand shot out, clutching the Fairy tightly, she squeezed. Arielle yelled out in pain, Sebastian leapt forward, held back by Tiphanae, who did not want him to get hurt also. "Nessa don't! That's Arielle, That's your friend!" He cried desperately. However his words did not reach her as she began to squeeze tighter. The fae wriggled in her grip for a moment, reached out, touching her clenched fist softly before he began to glow. His Tranquillity magic seeping into her, slowly the demonic aura subsided. Her eyes returned to their natural violet colour and her angry snarl faded. Nessa blinked for a moment, before realising what she was doing. She gasped letting go of Arielle, "Oh no, Oh no, It happened again, Oh god. Oh Arielle, I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry." Tears began to stream down her face, she buried her head in her hands and sobbed.

WC:: 1267
    WC Target : 4071 / 4000

Haraka Omaras
    Haraka Omaras

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Haraka Omaras 21st October 2018, 11:48 pm

The mixed blood pouted as soon as he realized the explosion that had happened behind him was likely the one he had wanted to see in the first place. That however was easily forgotten however since there were so many kinpup explosions that had been caused by the others there. This helped the the young looking man get some brief joy, a smile forming on his lips at the joy. This was short lived, black dress shoes quietly moving against the ground as Omaras had simply decided to move onto attacking another abomination. The colorful ice khopesh slashed and cut at the flesh of the beast repetitively. The short attention spanned quick footed man merely moved every time it tried to take a swipe at him, a jovial feeling warm in the chest. It spread, laughter leaving him as the cold blades continued cutting across the gourde like beast. It wasn't even disappointing to get swiped! It wasn't enough damage to stop the assault the half dragon had done, so why should it? Even after it died and he had to dash, there was no short amount of joy in his soul. Why? For one, that was so fun! Two, he was running away backwards specifically to see the explosion. That ended up with him walking into a creature without noticing, but thankfully it was something small and weak. It looked almost like a pumpkin cracked open, the cracks allowing it to gain fruit flesh and seed limbs, along with a fair amount of teeth. No eyes? The pale ice blue skinned person could only visibly shrug a bit before using both blades to tear it apart.

There was a strange joy the black magic infected mind got from watching an explosion that he caused. It make the man add a bit of skip to his step as he started looking in front of him again. But then something different happened, causing Haraka to pause. There was something especially menacing that broke out of the soil. The multitude of pumpkin heads being together wasn't enough, was it? They had to be held together and include arms. Something inside him reacted to it, giving a brief time of lucidity. This time was used to take off his dragon key necklace. From the light that beamed from the doctors body came the return of the clear mind. A mind that was supposed to have a decent resistance to mind altering magic. What happened? He didn't need to spend any time to wonder that, it was him. His mind had become weak to such things ever since a point during a job concerning a door that had lead to a demon realm. No amount of excuses would change that he had barely known up from down since that point on. While the necklace being on never did anything magically, there was a strange sensation with having it off, as if the light reminded him of who he was and what he was supposed to do. So what to do now? There wasn't any time to sulk, nor question what exactly was going on. At least he had temporary weapons? Well, at least that tower of pumpkin wasn't the worst thing the mixed blood had ever seen, but it was still pretty strange. So, what should he do?

The tower needed to be taken down, but a few people had already started addressing that. There were still kinpups around, but not as many as before. Talking about those vicious abominations, one was heading his way. "The fates have decided for me then. At least I get to do things with my mind back in place." His body moved with a soundless rush, muscles tensing. It would be better to save up magic as much as he could, despite his urge to use something. Still, this was one of the few times he had no regrets for attacking. It was nice to have that sort of issue so black and white for once in his life. From what happened before, that means they can create illusions. He needed to focus his eyes and not become deceived, don't stop. In the end, he moved a bit faster than he should have. A feeling of panic had hit him. What if he didn't move fast enough? Reckless attacks wrecked upon orange plant like flesh. "Sorry." There was still an amount of guilt felt, but that didn't stop him from stabbing a khopesh down its throat when it tried to bite him. After that he moved his arm and hands position, rushing it out through the bottom side of the throat and jaw. He still got a bit of a bit from that, but it was short lived. A hit to a paw that tried to seek revenge, the remainder finding their way to its face. He lost interest as soon as it looked to be loosing life. With it dead, the half demon begun to rush towards the tower of living pumpkins with live faces.

There was a brief pause in his steps though, briefly confused by how Nessa seemed to attack her allies. That was shrugged off by him quickly as likely a side affect of this nights darkness that had caused many some variant of madness. Now, thank. What would be the smartest way to approach a tower that has struck everyone that gets close? The answer was simple for now, don't get too close. What should he do? Others likely had attack down, but maybe he could support others. But first... the tower would be easier if it was a bit slowed down, right? The mixed blood stopped running, standing firm as he took a deep breath in. With a release of the breath poured out ice and white snow. The breath more than traveled the needed distance to make it's landing, smacking the tower with its thick layers of cold. This would lower its speed and resistance(by 30%) for a time. Now, what else should he do? He put the two ice blades away temporarily, starting to move again. He should at least get back top being semi close to the others, even if he didn't want to get close enough for the tower to grab him, especially not after hitting it. A blue flame grew between his hands, the fire becoming a sphere. That heated sphere soon took the form of the fire essence, , something that looked like a bread bun. While not his most practical of healing spells, the better ones tend to be spells harder to use on himself anyway. "Would anyone like some healing?" Because one thing he had learned was being hurt didn't always mean a person was welcome to receiving aid.

A green wind started to wisp around Haraka. "I'm glad you're back to yourself. I was getting tired of playing babysitter. I was getting annoyed!" But that just brought a smile to the half dragon, despite the horrible current situation. But he knew that was the spirits way of saying they loved him and had been concerned. It felt moving a bit in it's own weird way. "Thank you, I'll try not to worry you again."

Words: 1200
    Total: 3,498/4,000

Leona Jarnefeldt
    Leona Jarnefeldt

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Leona Jarnefeldt 22nd October 2018, 12:40 pm

Leona spotted the giant pumpkin thing but was currently unable to act because she had more pressing concerns, namely the return of Kasim. Kasim was her friend from Desierto who had fled the destruction of his home village by an unknown contagion and was bitten. He fled to the Cursed Lands and took shelter in the Abandoned Cabin, where he succumbed to his wounds and became one of the undead. Leona was too late to rescue him, so she had no choice but to kill him to prevent the spread of the disease to other regions of Earthland. It was an unpleasant task but a necessary one to save many more people from the fate of Kasim's village.

"You don't know how to create anything, do you?" Kasim asked her.

"You have no knowledge of art. Your knowledge of science is woefully lacking. You do not know even the basics of Desierto history, let alone the history of Earthland. Classic literature is foreign to you." He started an attack on Leona's intellect. Leona could not argue too much on that point. Despite being the leader of a science-oriented guild, her own lack of knowledge was a source of shame for her.

"You blunder about from adventure to adventure, naively hoping for the best instead of planning ahead. You have no concept of planning for the future, planning for the day when your adventuring lifestyle will inevitably end. And it will end, Leona. Whether it is ended by blade, spell, or the passage of time, your adventuring days are numbered. Nothing can last forever." Kasim continued his vitriolic commentary on her life and decisions. Again the ghost had good points. She did not plan for much and just winged it for every job. That approach worked now, but one day it would not and she would be in deep trouble. Kasim was not yet satisfied; he continued to attack her, this time focusing on her friendships.

"You have no real friends, but only acquaintances. They tolerate you only as long as you have something to offer them. That is why the Silver Moon Faeries Alliance tolerates your bumbling, indecisive approach to leadership. You are naive and easily led, so they let you remain as Guild Master. I pity your guild members... they know that a simpleton leads them." Kasim kept going. Leona was starting to believe him. She was not prepared to lead a guild and to take the lives of other people into her own hands. She had so much to learn and so little time to do it in. Was she wrong to take the mantle of Guild Master when she was so unprepared for the responsibility?

Kasim laughed. He knew that his arguments were wearing the blonde down. Emboldened by his success, he continued to verbally hammer her.

"One of the worst things of all is that you were not exiled. You ran from home. You ran from responsibility, the responsibility to keep your village alive. Were I your chief, I would never let you back in. You had a home, but you chose to run from it in the name of following your heart." Kasim stated.

"And what did it get you?" He asked.

"Name one good thing that you have done. One." He continued to hammer home his points. Leona was unsure of herself. She tried to bandage herself, but her unfocused eyes led her to bandage her wrist instead of her arm. She was vaguely aware of a giant pumpkin creature and her harpies imploring her for a command.

"Well? I am waiting." Kasim snapped.

"I... I saved Beanstalk Village. From the cult. And their plants." She weakly replied. Kasim laughed in her face.

"You save some insignificant hovel in the middle of nowhere and you think yourself a hero. That is just like your simple thinking. How pathetic." Kasim snidely tore down that success.

"Beanstalk Village isn't insignificant. People live there. Their lives were in danger." Leona attempted a rebuttal.

"Lives? You were concerned about the lives of country bumpkins?" Kasim asked rhetorically.

"You travel about on your "jobs" and blithely slaughter anyone in your way with not a thought about their lives. Bandits. Animals. Spirits. It does not matter... anyone who gets in your way dies." He countered.

"That is the one subject you know the most about. Death. You know about it because you dispense it on a regular basis. Your body count rises by the day. The Crimson Sashes would be proud to call you a member." Kasim said with disappointment. Leona's resolve faltered. She sat down on the ground and stared blankly at her spectral accuser.

"You cannot create any work of art or literature. You cannot appreciate the beauty of the world. You cannot even bring new life into this world." He said, starting to fade away.

"You are a destroyer. You know only how to bring death. You bring death to everyone you meet." He hissed at Leona. Suddenly the ground beneath her began to send up blood like a tapped oil well. Spectral hands began to reach for her, grabbing blindly where they thought she was. The blonde felt paralyzed; she could not move her hands or feet. She began to hear numerous voices speaking at different times.

"Do you hear them, Leona? Your victims call for you. Your victims reach for you. They want you to join them so that you know the same misery and despair they felt as their lives were cut short!" Kasim's voice rang in her ears. The voices began to join into one and chant something. Their hands began to merge and form a giant bloody hand that reached for her. It was then that she heard it.

"JOIN US!"

"JOIN US!"

"JOIN UUUUUSSSSS!" They chanted as the giant crimson hand wrapped itself around her body and squeezed her. Leona screamed and fell onto her back. Moments later she was staring up at the harpy sisters.

"Look alive, Leona! We've got a big ugly pumpkin staring at us!" Sylvia said. Leona snapped out of it and finally gave an order.

"Use Triple Threat on that thing!" Leona commanded.

"Like, it's about time!" Daphne complained as the sisters flew into the air. They pooled their magic into a triangle, then fired the projectile at the enemy. It struck the giant Terror squarely in the face and knocked it back.

Despite the momentary resurgence, Leona still felt out of it. Her self-confidence was badly shaken and she was beginning to question herself. She was starting to question everything about her life. Was Kasim right about her?

[Word Count: 1104]
    [Total Word Count: 3,264/4,000]

SeaGlass
    SeaGlass

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by SeaGlass 23rd October 2018, 4:13 pm

Arcadia was a little slow to get up after the pumpkin tower managed to stun her with its vines. She was still feeling it on the back of her head, but a couple bruises were never gonna stop the Frost Maiden of Dragnof. To her horror though, Nessa had charged on ahead without her. Worse still, Sebastian, Arielle and the Valkyries were all acting worried. She straightened fully just in time to see Arielle flying off to catch up with the Valkyries and Nessa.

Glancing to Sebastian, Arcadia offered a smile she meant foo be reassuring. Truthfully though, if Sebby, Arielle, and the Valkyries were acting worried, that worried the young slayer that something was really wrong.  She was worried enough that it felt like she didn't have time to ask Full explanation from Sebby. Nessa and the others needed her right now.

She poised herself, ready to take off, "Don't worry, Sebby, they won't have to be up there alone." Arcadia had just enough magic left to resume the ice wyrmling form she had arrived to the Celestial Sanctum as. A light snowfall began regardless of the current cloud cover as soon as she transformed. Each flake melted upon hitting the ground.

The horse-sized dragon of living ice unfurled her frozen wings and leapt skyward. One of the vines shot up and snared old of Arcadia forelegs, but she growled and tugged right back. With her increased might, the little ice dragon snapped the vine, and flew on. Arcadia was counting on being filled in by the Valkyries and Arielle once she caught up. On wing, she caught up in no time.

Her plan ran into one little wrinkle, her own feral draconic side that has brought out the ice wyrmling in her in the first place. She easily shoved its first inkling from her mind, but there was something different behind it this time than just her own feral instincts. There was an external will behind it, and it turned her determination to help Nessa against her.

She felt the latent, subconscious wills of Elgorea, Tiphanae and Mars too, but it was the subconscious will of demon-cursed Nessa that was strongest. Feral dragon of the apocalypse unlocked, thankfully still only in the fun-sized version.

Clouds gathered in the sky over the pumpkin tower, and snow began to dust the ground around it. Now an extension of Nessa's will to fight and kill the pumpkin tower, Arcadia's faerie green eyes were not the dull feral icy gaze when simply lost to a feral state. They held the same cursed black that held big sister's normally violet gaze.

She swooped and swerved away from the Valkyries and Arielle around Nessa and climbed higher avoid the vines and burning seeds.  Arcadia circled around until she had an angle to dive on the tower's trunk. The small ice wyrmling tucked in her legs and wings to reach maximum velocity in her dive, unleashing another roaring blast of Hellfrost. She aimed for the space where Omertas had struck the tower, adding flash freezing and razor ice to the chilling onslaught it had already borne.  

The ice wyrmling conjured an extra armor coating of ice armor around herself, followed by slamming the full force of her horse-sized bulk into the twice frost damaged trunk. Small chunks of tower shattered away on impact. The Valkyries and Arielle had returned Nessa back toward Sebby by then.

Immediately, a few vines shot out to defend the the tower. Striking and trying to entangle the ice wyrmling down off the tower's side. All it did was slow her progress, Arcadia kept fighting to gnaw and claw her way through the trunk. Chunks and pieces chipped or flew off with every bite or swipe of icy talons she managed.

While she was often snapping through the vines that were slowing her down, they were beginning to add up to one fairly entangled ice wyrmling. It was becoming a great struggle about the time poor Arielle managed to calm Nessa back from the hold of her curse.  With Nessa's demon-curse fueled rage quelled, Arcadia's own will reasserted itself over her feral side. Black wyrmling eyes regained their sparkling faerie green. The clouds clearing up with her eyes, and the lightening snowfall again melting on touching ground.

With her mind clear again, Arcadia craned her neck around. Her young heart sunk to see Nessa on the ground crying. She wanted to fly back over, and help reassure her adopted big sister.  Arcadia's faerie green gaze caught sight of Leona too, and the Silver Wolf guild master's body language didn't look too encouraging either. Even if she could fly over to either one, she was grew unsure of it would be fair to leave the whole rest of the tower to Johann and Omertas alone. They could probably handle it, but there was no telling if this thing had any more tricks up its sleeve that might turn the tide against all of them.  

Meanwhile, the pumpkins used their vines to remind Arcadia that wasn't exactly a choice she was in a position to make. She was thoroughly entangled against the side of the tower, and breaking free would be no easy task. The ensuing struggle would be exhausting if Arcadia allowed it go on too long. She tried a great burst of shaking herself back and forth. A couple vines snapped, but news continued to snaked in. She shook the trunk more than herself, and there was a crack. A crack that brought the tower toppling over.  Two of the tower's pumpkins were crushed under the tower's own weight.  

It was down like a felled tree, but unlike a felled it tree it was none the worse for wear.  Aside from losing two pumpkins, the viciousness of its attacks was unabated. Its vines had other things to worry about though, besides trying to crush the life out of a little ice wyrmling.  

Vines grew from the stump and others slide down from Arcadia, going to work to pull the tower back together and upright again.  Realizing if she could keep the tower from raising itself back to vertical, and all the pumpkins down around ground level it would be that much easier for the others to finish it off. She dug her icy talons in and summoned a raging blizzard in the area immediately around her.  

The blizzard slowed the vines down and stiffened their movement. The wyrmling shouted, "Big sister! Ms. Leona! We need you're help!"

WC: 1091
    Arcadia's Total WC: 3400/4000

Shen Kadokawa
    Shen Kadokawa

Character Sheet

Post by Shen Kadokawa 24th October 2018, 10:52 am

Bringing around the large, red spear, the Vice President of the West Fiore Trading Company firmly grasped the weapon with both hands, facing the thrashing, roaring pumpkin tower with a wide grin. This monstrosity would be the ultimate test of strength. The spear and his body coated in the faint golden aura, Johann was about to burst forward and end the thing for good, getting ready for a charge at extreme speed when he felt a wave of immense energy hit him, the two dark, black orbs, a shining pupil in each of them darting to the side as he froze in place. He recognized the power instantly, the dark, eerie feeling creeping into his skin, his hands trembling as he stood and watched Nessa in shock, the distinct, yet familiar dark energy of a demon. Before his inner eye, Johann saw images flash by. His time on Shadow Island returned to him at once. The sulfuric smell of demon all around, the possessed members of the dark guild Blood Seal, the demonic curse and the ritual, and ... Berith. The name alone caused the ever flickering flame of hate in his chest to soar, grow into a blazing inferno that called to be let out. Berith, the man, the demon who had broke him. Visions of Artorias' mangled body flashed past, his cries of pain, his tears. Not only that. Johann remembered. He remembered the day 30 years ago. The cracking of gunfire. The blood, the death, his parents, his home. Images of the massacre accompanied by pleas for mercy and screams of pain clouded his vision, his senses. Johann tumbled, sinking to one knee, one hand covering his right eye.

"Demon ...", Johann whispered to himself, repeating the word as his voice grew louder and louder "... Demon, Demon, Demon, DEMON ...", his body swinging gently back and forth. Without conscious thought, involuntarily, the silver haired male's head was surrounded by a wave of dark energy that spun around it before finally forming a ring of what appeared like dark black crystals, a halo of pure, negative force crowning the man, the golden aura on his body suddenly changing colour to a deep, dark charcoal. With the appearance of the crown of life and the voice of life, the halo and the aura, no measly dust, or anything else for that matter, would mess with the man's mind, the clarity in his vision returning as his eyes focussed. With the Vice President returning though ... so did Mars, who immediately felt the intense urge to switch targets from the Pumpkin Tower to the Starlight Mage of Fairy Tail, his immense hate for all things demonic, the primordial and inborn lust for blood overtaking him momentarily, Johann only barely managing to stay in control of his own body. "Mars ! Calm down- It's gone !", still one one knee, breathing heavily, the two dark eyes focussed on Nessa with intense stare.

The Lord of War took a second before relaxing, growling as he returned to normal, seemingly relieved that his prior state of deficiency had ended abruptly. In truth, so was Johann. His behaviour had been nothing but an embarrassment to himself and the West Fiore Trading Company. He felt the urge to apologize to everyone around personally, but there were other, more urgent things to worry about right now. Such as the violently roaring and lashing out, felled by a sweep from Arcadia, but still very much alive and kicking. "Let's end this and go back home", Johann whispered to himself, standing up, Mars immediately passing on his reply and command, "Agreed. Give me this one", the silver haired Vice President giving a nod before a wide grin spread across his face, his black eyes flashing with red magical energy before his mouth exclaimed "I'm baaaaack, tssehehehe ...". The hand now firmly around the hilt of the red spear again, the flame of anger and pain burning inside of him had not lost intensity, his attention immediately shifting back to the monsters closeby. Determination settled in. He would exterminate this plague and end this sorry state once and for all. He had a mission to fulfil still, after all. One of the Kinpups closeby tried its luck, charging towards the Second Seal, its gaping maw wide open for a bite attack. Easily outmaneuvered, the Kinpup was startled by the sudden disappearance of its target only to feel but a tap on its back before everything turned black, Mars touching the monster with nothing but one finger, leaving behind a small rune that instantly froze the beast solid, thus also eliminating the potential for an explosion.

Getting closer and closer to his actual target with steady stride, Mars would face more monsters, this time attacked by 3 of the wolves along with a plethora of vines lashing out towards him like a storm of whips. With a simple sweep of his hand the vines would be ripped apart by wave of pure kinetic energy, torn into tiny pieces instantly by unstoppable force, turning his attention to the charging beasts. "Foolish creatures. Begone", the Lord of War commanded as numerous spikes of darkness shot from the ground, piercing the Candle Wolves with loud wincing and spurts of dark blood before dissolving them to dust. The grin on his face widening, he lifted up his free hand, pointing it at the behemoth that had caused all of this chaos and suffering. "Mortarium Materia", a projectile of pure negative energy, dark matter, leaving his hand before impacting into the creature with an enormous explosion just the blink of an eye later, ripping apart two more of the heads and a substantial portion of the Pumpkin Tower's body, a cloud of smoke and dust thrown up from the sheer force of the spell. Finally, the Lord of War was back at his regular strength.

---------------------------------------------
    Word Count: 981
    Word COunt Total: 3.884 / 4.000

Nessa Cordelia Lux
    Nessa Cordelia Lux

Starlight Maiden

Starlight Maiden

Character Sheet

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux 25th October 2018, 10:24 am

Nessa sat there sobbing for several moments, the sadness within growing to almost overwhelming proportions. Sebastian approached, climbing up Nessa's lap, "Ness, It's okay. Your back now, and that's what matters." Nessa's body shook, still not able to calm down. Arielle flew closer, pressing his small body against Nessa's cheek in a light hug. "Please Miss, I am okay, please don't cry." He said softly. Nessa who had buried her hands in her hands, wiped away the tears that had drenched her cheeks. She looked at Arielle with pink, puffy eyes. She could see the bruises already forming on his small body, his squashed wings struggling to stay in flight. More tears streamed down her cheeks as she look at him. I did that...

She reached up slowly, her hands glowing with magic. She gently placed her index finger on his chest. Her Starlight flowing out of her, sending a waving of healing magic over him. After a moment, his bruises faded and his wings straightened out. She reached back and brushed away more of her tears. Sniffling a little and clearing her throat, "I knew this thing was bad but...I never... I had no idea... I'm so sorry Arielle. I would never intentionally hurt you... whatever it is, this ...horrible thing that is inside me. I need to get it out, before I hurt anyone else." She told him. Whilst Tiphanae, Sebastian and Arielle were all listening to her with a Sympathetic ear, Elgorea, still under the influence of the Black Powder rolled her eyes.

"Ugh, are we done? Can I go slice that thing up now?" She said, as she jutted her thumb over her shoulder to indicate the giant Vine Monster the others were facing. As Nessa's gaze fell over the beast, it was then that she caught Johann staring at her. His gaze was cold, threatening, and enough to send a chill down her spine. She glanced down, unable to meet his gaze anymore, He must think so little of me now... She thought, the sting of disappointment growing on top of the already mounting anguish she was feeling. She had shown him a terrible side to her, a side that she had hoped no one would ever see. The only person who had seen her behave this way was Markus, and now all these people knew. They all knew what a monster she really was.

The sound of Arcadia's voice pulled her out of the slump she was sinking into, she glanced back up, realising that Arcadia was now back in her Dragon form. She's right.... She slowly clambered to her feet. "Come on guys, let's lend them a hand." She said, walking over slowly. Elgorea and Tiphanae jumped ahead, slashing at the thing with their magical weapons. Sebastian would claw and scratch at it's vines, releasing his bursts of Ice Magic as he did so. Nessa summoned several orbs around her, taking a shaky breath, she steadied her resolve. Then with a wave of her hands she began smashing her orbs into the thing, carefully working in sync with the others to bring down the beast. Hoping to bring this awful night to an end. 

WC::532
    WC Target : 4603 / 4000

Haraka Omaras
    Haraka Omaras

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Haraka Omaras 25th October 2018, 1:47 pm

It seemed like while a few people needed healing, nobody wanted it from him. All they wanted was for everything to end. It seemed like Johann was back to his senses, hopefully not as embarrassed and dreadful feeling as himself? But it was definitely a strong hint that the young looking old man needed to stop playing backseat and run over. So he stuffed the fire essence down his throat, grabbed the two ice khopesh back out, then started to run towards the tower. The sooner it was down, the faster they could all go home. Everyone was worn out feeling and tired, though he had a feeling it wasn't from physical wounds. A vine had erupted to try to grab the mixed blood, but he had placed all his speed and focus to getting to that tower. That was exactly what he did, attacking one of the heads with the rainbow shimmering white ice weapons. He was quick enough to take down one head, but still ended up getting struck with a burning hot spell involving seeds. At the least he made sure that it wouldn't hit William, but it didn't make it hurt any less. The demonic clam poked his person with its foot a bit before the tiny clam flow into the air a bit. The tiny creature stuck out its foot, causing blood to rain from the sky in the area. It looked creepy, and it was very real blood, but it was a healing spell. With that the tiny creature went back to it's resting area around Omaras neck. He had honestly been scared for a moment there. "Thank you for the help, but please keep yourself hidden away. You're just a baby."

He chided the animal a bit before moving to the next head. While having a spell in this weapon form meant it was easier to miss with it, being able to control its speed and the amount of times it hit was useful. Sure, many spells were faster, but this gave the ice weapon a lot more time. As if to protest the comment that the baby clam was just a baby, the tiny creature chucked a poison dart at the next head. Haraka didn't say anything this time, as the man was in a rush. When this was all done and over with though, he would certainly thank them... but also remind them to try to be careful and stay safe. His cold blades sunk into the gourd face, the assault continuing until it was down. When would this horror end? Likely when the stupid tower finally goes down. Feeling his patience thin a bit, the mixed blood took in a deep breath, releasing tons of bits of white ice and snow upon one of the surviving heads of the tower. Climbing a tower of heads and attacking them one by one as ruthlessly as possible wasn't exactly the mans cup of tea. He wasn't sure if getting healed by a shower of blood falling upon the towers area was a good or bad thing either. It would only heal those deemed allies, but it was still a literally the sky pouring rain of vital fluids in a small area. Well, at the bright side it wasn't anything black magic or pumpkin related. The half demon was definitely getting more than his fill of pumpkin anything at this time. But he still climbed on, groaning a bit as he reached another head.

Massive dragon wings were spread, in case he lost balance or was thrown off. Omaras wasn't exactly keen on the idea of falling or getting tossed off. He didn't feel ready, but the blades and his arms moved regardless. With normally creatures he wouldn't feel like this if defeating it was for the good of all. What made this so exhausting even in a group? He wasn't quite sure. Maybe it was just how drawn out everything felt? Wishing it didn't take so many hits with temporarily crafted spell weapon things to take even one head down? But wishing that wouldn't make this easier, nor would it force the enemy to be less durable.

Words: 695
    Total: 4,193/4,000

Leona Jarnefeldt
    Leona Jarnefeldt

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Leona Jarnefeldt 25th October 2018, 4:12 pm

Leona could not stop thinking about what the spectral Kasim had said to her when he harangued her earlier. Most of his points were accurate. She was not a people person, which was a major handicap in a role that required regularly interacting with others. She was not a person of culture and had no knowledge of classic literature or history beyond what it took to get a job done. She was a barely passable scholar in a guild that was oriented towards scholarship.

All Leona knew how to do was fight and kill. That was her only real talent, if that even could be called a talent. Even then she did not stand out very much because there were plenty of mercenaries and mages who had killed more people than she had. Worst of all she vacillated on the issue of killing. One moment she was blithely killing bandits who were in front of her and the next she was upset because she had killed them.

Leona's confidence was still at rock bottom, but Arcadia's plea for help temporarily helped the Silver Wolf mage rally. People's lives were on the line and she was standing around moping over what a ghost had said to her. There was no time for that nonsense. Leona hefted her machete and recovered her resolve, if only for this fight.

"Hang on Arcadia!" Leona shouted. The blonde activated her machete's special ability and raced to the aid of the tiny wyrmling. Curtains of vines popped up in front of her, but the lavender machete cut through them with ease. Leona kept pushing through them until she reached Arcadia, who was thoroughly entangled by the vines. A pumpkin head turned its burning gaze towards her.

"We've got this! Save your friend!" Sylvia shouted before she and the other harpies dove on it with their talons, taking its attention off of her. Leona cut through a trio of vines that tried to ensnare her before turning to Arcadia. The machete-wielding blonde had to act fast before she too got entangled. Taking a deep breath, Leona started cutting.

The machete sliced through the vines around the wyrmling's front left foot. Leona next cut through the vines holding the front right foot, then sliced through a vine trying to wrap around her left ankle. The blonde ran over to the back left leg and began cutting while carefully avoiding the flesh of the wyrmling. After a tense few seconds it was free.

Leona defeated another attempt to capture her before running over to the back right leg and gently sawing away at the vines until they were severed. Now came the hardest part. Leona had to free Arcadia's wings without hurting them. She took a deep breath and went to work.

"Uh, Leona, you might wanna hurry up." Sandy called out, flying upward just in time to avoid being snagged by vines. Daphne and Sylvia flew away as well. The trio looked visibly distressed by the close call.

"Keep it distracted for a bit longer!" Leona instructed. She was busy trying to free the left wing while avoiding vines trying to tangle her. After sawing for twenty seconds the vines fell off and the left wing was free. Leona quickly moved to the right wing and commenced sawing. The pumpkin probably picked up on what was going on and was now making a serious effort to prevent her from freeing Arcadia.

"Hang on Arcadia! I'm almost there!" Leona shouted encouragement to the small ice dragon when she felt a vine wrap around her right ankle. Leona quickly severed it and resumed sawing on the bindings of the wing. The vines were starting to give way when both her ankles were grabbed. Leona quickly cut through them but felt one wrapping around her waist. She made a quick decision to call in help.

"FALCON SWORDSMAN!" Leona shouted with a hand raised to the sky. The kneeling falcon knight threw off its green cloak and stood up. It brandished its saber in a "present arms" gesture.

"Watch my back! Cut any vines that get near me!" Leona shouted as she began to cut through the last tenacious vine.

"Got it!" The swordsman replied as his saber sliced through the vine around her waist. His sword strokes were fast and precise. In the meantime the last vine was giving way under the Nightshade Machete. Just a few more seconds.

"HURRY!" Sylvia shouted while trying to free Daphne, who had gotten caught up in a tangle.
    Leona made a few more sawing motions and Arcadia was free.

"Falcon Swordsman, free Daphne!" Leona commanded while jabbing a finger towards the trapped harpy.

"On it!" He replied before taking flight and gaining altitude. Leona turned to the recently freed Arcadia.

"OK, you're free! Get going!" Leona shouted to Arcadia. The harpy sister was freed by the Falcon Swordsman's diving slash and the four avians quickly got a safe distance away from the pumpkin. Leona cut through vines attempting to snag her but was grabbed around the waist and legs. A third one was winding around her throat.

"HARPIES, USE TRIPLE THREAT ON THE HEAD!" Leona shouted as the vine around her throat began to tighten. The sisters aligned in a triangular formation, channeled their magic, and fired a glowing projectile at the pumpkin head. The Triple Threat projectile hit it in the left eye, spewing pumpkin insides onto the ground and making the beast relinquish its grip on her. Leona was trying to buy time for Arcadia to make an attack or get clear of the beast. The Silver Wolf Guild Master did not know how much longer she could be an effective distraction.

[Word Count: 950]
    [Total Word Count: 4,204/4,000]

SeaGlass
    SeaGlass

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by SeaGlass 27th October 2018, 4:29 am

Arcadia lurched and launched herself off the fallen tower's broken trunk. The wyrmling of living ice hovered over Leona and chirped, "Thanks Ms. Leona! And Ms. Leona's friends!"

There was no real time to show her gratitude. Even after Leona's harpies destroyed the closest pumpkin head, there was still one more to go plus the primary pumpkin.  The best way she could thank Leona was to make sure she didn't have to be a distraction much longer.

Thanks to Leona's timely arrival to her aid, Arcadia escaped the tower's clutches relatively unscathed. If she had remained locked and entangled in those vines, her icy armor and even more icy hide would've prolonged the struggle.  They wouldn't have changed the inevitable tragic crushing outcome.

That icy armor over her living ice hide did mean the worst of her injuries were suffered before she transformed back into a wyrmling. All injuries sustained so far translated into micro stress fractures in the ice that formed the back of her head and the ice that made up her ribs and wings.

She summoned up the soothing, healing chill of the glacier. It was a slewy acting relief, her micro fractures beginning to freeze themselves over. It was then the wyrmling realized it was raining... blood? She focused and suppressed the snowfall that naturally followed her son's to be sure this bloody precipitation wasn't her fault. When it persisted after her snowfall, the wyrmling was perplexed. The magic behind It felt like It was coming from Haraka's direction, yet it had a different flavor to it. There sadly was no time to ask or think more on it.

The crimson rain made the little wyrmling of ice a beautifully gory contrast of dripping bright red and bluish white. This gory rain felt strangely invigorating. Arcadia's micro fractures all completely healed in half the time her own healing could have worked solely on its own. Thanks to someone Arcadia would never guess in a million years, a clam.

With Nessa, Leona, and Haraka all fighting and keeping the still active vines and assorted other nightmares busy, Arcadia found herself the closest to the last small pumpkin head. Soaring back down into reach of the vines, Arcadia pulled up and hovered over the last secondary pumpkin head. Breathing deep, the little wyrmling unleashed one last blast of Hellfrost down over the top of it.  She followed by casting down a massive column of glacial ice from her left foreleg, diving and crashing down on top of all that just to be really sure the frozen pumpkin head would bust into powdery ice dust.

The thing is, as soon as the last secondary pumpkin head was nothing but snow, the biggest and primary pumpkin head began screaming. It was a high-pitched, horribly ear-grating cry. Arcadia wanted to do nothing more than make it stop. The pumpkin's scream would conjure one last surprise to complicate that goal.

Between the vine trying to re-entangle her and the piercingly pitched scream, Arcadia clenched her icy jaws, feeling new stress fractures forming in her ice hide. To top it all, the scream's biggest surprise were ten small pumpkin creatures  summoned to the busted tower's aid. Four of them surrounded the little ice wyrmling.

The attacked en masse, keeping Arcadia com focusing on any one of them to start. So with one pumpkin creature landing on her back, the little ice dragon simply rolled over on it. Rocking back and forth, she did the spiky ice of her back the creature's body of vegetation.

Rolling back onto her belly, Arcadia snagged a second pumpkin creature in her icy maw, and crunched it to pieces. She grew a pair of ice talons to incredibly long ice needles, which she flung off and into the head of a fifth incoming pumpkin creature.

Arcadia realized these things were a distraction to give the primary pumpkin head time to begin growing a new trunk. It was her guess, me of these things would just keep appearing as long as that very last pumpkin and its three faces kept screaming. She kicked and tail-slapped the last two creatures still attacking her, and took back to the air. Arcadia sped to and wrenched the screaming pumpkin off its remnant of the trunk, but it kept on screaming.

Arcadia didn't just want this thing merely dead, she wanted it really most sincerely dead. Seeing that Johann/Mars was now her nearest teammate, she saw her opportunity to make that so.  She hovered up with the screaming pumpkin, and shouted over it, "Hey, my dudes! This thing needs a serious dose of your special brand of awesome!"

The hovering ice wyrmling lobbed the screaming pumpkin to Johann/Mars, hoping he could do his thing before it hit the ground.

WC: 802

Arcadia's Total WC: 4202/4000

Last edited by SeaGlass on 27th October 2018, 7:09 am; edited 2 times in total

Shen Kadokawa
    Shen Kadokawa

Character Sheet

Post by Shen Kadokawa 27th October 2018, 5:55 am

Mars now firmly in control of his vessel, this fight would be just about over. Not just that, they had to make it quick. Everyone around seemed exhausted, in a struggle, and the hordes of monsters wouldn't stop with new ones popping up from every angle and corner before they'd even fought the last one. The sudden blood rain seemed to give people a little push though, revitalizing them. Mars thought it amusing. A spectacle highly befitting of the Second Seal. Still within the vicinity of the Pumpkin Tower though, he was ripped from his thoughts with a blood chilling scream, the ringing in his ears subsiding after a few seconds, though still a rather unpleasant experience. When he turned to face the source of the screams, he saw the large pumpkin head, 3 faces on its sides as it continued to scream with an intensity that made Mars grit his teeth. He wanted this thing gone ... and with Arcadia throwing the thing, albeit with a rather strange comment, Mars grin formed anew. "I have just the right thing ..." Mars trying to release a scream of his own to over power that of the monster "... EVERYONE ! Cover your eyes !", shouting before bringing his hands together in a prayer, golden runes lighting up all over his arms. He had to act quickly. With each passing second, more and more monsters, large and small, closed in, the Lord of War thus spreading his arms, from his form a burst of pure, blinding white light breaking the ever present darkness. The vines, the trunk, the monsters and the pumpkin head were swallowed by the intensity of the brilliant radiance before being burned, living the last seconds of their unholy lives before being reduced to nothing but ash, scattering in the wind to vanish forever.

---------------------------------------------
    Word Count: 306
    Word Count Total: 4.190 / 4.000

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 10:10 pm