Welcome Guest! You last visited . Please welcome the newest player Shyguy

• Patch Notes •                • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

In Lack of Better Arcana

Aura

Moderator- Mythical VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- Haiku Contest Participant- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Rich- Character Application Approved!- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- The Being- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- Be On Lester's Friends List- Be on Venir's Friend List- Be on Elyx's friends list- Be on Madame Astrid's friend list- Have Aiyanna On Your Friend's List- Player -
    Lineage : Gingerbread Man
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth 《Ace》
    Cosmic Coins : 50
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 2,012.5

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Kenna Terrynhain
    Primary Magic: 2nd Generation - Fire Dragon Slayer
    Secondary Magic: Gravitational Crash (TBA)

In Lack of Better Arcana

Post by Aura on 14th September 2018, 6:41 am

WIP

link job to be added soon

_____________________________________________________________________________________

And be she but Small,
    she is Fierce

.:} The Road of Desire |Fire Dragon Slayer | Kenna Terrynhain {:.
    .:} The Nightmare in Your Head | Avide - Combat Pet {:.

D~4 ||C~4 ||B~2 ||A~ ||S~

Slots: 4/6

Aura

Moderator- Mythical VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- Haiku Contest Participant- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Rich- Character Application Approved!- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- The Being- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- Be On Lester's Friends List- Be on Venir's Friend List- Be on Elyx's friends list- Be on Madame Astrid's friend list- Have Aiyanna On Your Friend's List- Player -
    Lineage : Gingerbread Man
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth 《Ace》
    Cosmic Coins : 50
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 2,012.5

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Kenna Terrynhain
    Primary Magic: 2nd Generation - Fire Dragon Slayer
    Secondary Magic: Gravitational Crash (TBA)

Re: In Lack of Better Arcana

Post by Aura on 14th September 2018, 6:42 am

Gætirhöll, the Hall of the Keeper. A giant hall within the inner circles of Yggdrasil, dressed in marble and crystals of unknown age, upon which the light of the realm in which Yggdrasil finds itself falls ever so gently upon the smooth surfaces of the large table that adorns its center. Even with the utmost turmoil carved within one's heart, entering this abundant room called for serenity and calmth to fall upon the restless. Such was the charm of Gætirhöll. Such was its virtue. It was within this hall that the aces and guild masters of Sabertooth discussed the paths their guild would walk, in which they invited those of high statute or, in time of peril, held council for their next move to be made. It was in this hall that a red-hooded figure stood near the windows of the Hall, gazing over the realm they were allowed to rule. The hood was wide and allowed the wearer ample sight to properly see what happened around her, unlike the regular hoods shielding one’s view. Long strands of silvery white hair ran from within the depths of the hood, reflecting the light within them, giving off the sight of a shining bright aura of silver. Long, almost grieve-like dark boots and gauntlets adorned with a row of spikes at their sides to compliment her arms and make the figure seem battle-ready, whereas the red robe hung loosely upon her shoulders, the slender bodysuit-like tunic was strapped tightly around her chest and waist. The tail of her attire going past the nape of her knees, while the sides of the robe acted like make-shift loose sleeves to cover her armored arms.

The silver-haired maiden stood relaxed, arms gently crossed behind her back as she waited for the ruckus to settle down behind her. This would be the first time she’d be openly showing her true form to the rest of the guild… she couldn’t help but wonder who would think her a visitor at first sight, or would recognise her right off the bat once she revealed herself. For once there was no fear for their reaction. She’d gained confirmation from both Imai and Kite that this current form was more appealing than the ravenhaired mask she had been hiding behind for so long. More natural. All she had to do was learn to embrace it. She closed her eyes shortly, exhaling slowly. ”I guess the time is now…” Kenna thought to herself, and turned around slowly to look upon the two she had asked to meet her here; two new mages with strength on par to her own, two mages she was honored to call her allies; sisters-in-arms. Masha and Gaia, both with promising growth. Kenna smiled softly. ”I’m glad you two could make t here with such short notice, thank you.” The silverhaired maiden said, giving both a thankful nod before walking towards the marble table in the middle, upon which many documents, parchments holding requests for aid and a large, detailed map of Fiore laid. ”I won’t stall and get to the point as to why you’ve been summoned here. Lately we’ve been receiving reports of mysterious disappearances and concentrations of magic upon the roads leading into the vast uninhabited lands of Fiore. They’ve been closing in on Ace of Spades, around the intersections here, here and here,” Kenna pointed at the three intersections upon the map, leaving small marks to pinpoint the locations. ”But as of late have been gathering at this point and have become stalwart… which caused concern. Especially the eerieness of the magic gathering there. It doesn’t bode well.” She tapped an area far closer to Ace of Spades, with a more major road, but not one that was frequently traveled.

”I decided to send a team to investigate, but they’ve yet to return… and it has been way past their time to return. So I’m quite sure that whatever it is that’s causing these disappearances, it isn’t something simple we’re dealing with. Had it been a regular bandit group or slavers they could’ve taken it.” A look of worry crossed her face shortly as she crossed her arms and stared at the map for a brief moment, only to look back up at the two women. ”Forgive my bluntness, but it’s needless to say that I’m quite sure both of you have already figured out why I’ve called you here and what role you’ll be playing in this ordeal by now. We need to check out this area and try to locate the team that went missing. But I’d like your opinions on the matter as well, before we go any further… and in case of questions, I will gladly answer them.” The slayer ended.

[793]

_____________________________________________________________________________________

And be she but Small,
    she is Fierce

.:} The Road of Desire |Fire Dragon Slayer | Kenna Terrynhain {:.
    .:} The Nightmare in Your Head | Avide - Combat Pet {:.

D~4 ||C~4 ||B~2 ||A~ ||S~

Slots: 4/6

Current date/time is 19th September 2018, 12:44 am