Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

We Lack iLacs

Emma
    Emma

Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Warrior
    Position : None
    Guild : Dies Irae
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 174

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Ethereal Bond
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

We Lack iLacs Empty We Lack iLacs

Post by Emma 30th December 2019, 1:54 am

STATS & SUMMARY
    Health Points250/250
    Magic Power200/200
    Speed20m/s
    Melee Damage20
    Spell Power100%

ITEMS ON HAND
    N/A

SPELLS USED
    N/A

COMBAT SUMMARY
    HP Lost:N/A
    Healing:N/A
    MP Used:N/A
    Buffs: +25% HP
    Other Notes:N/A
    ~

Emma was in such a hurry to get away from the international affairs office in Hargeon that she hadn’t even noticed that someone other than Amari had been following her. She had one task left to do before she went off to join the guild her father had told her about, and right now she was going to focus on that rather than the childhood friend she had left behind. The raven haired mage couldn’t even imagine trying to talk to him after all these years, it was just so nerve wracking.

As such she had purchased a first class train ticket and was now on her way to the neutral grounds where she was supposed to pick up some free technology that her father claimed would help her communicate with him while she wasn’t at the estate. She had only been to the neutral grounds a couple times previously and it was not a nice place to say the least.

The moment you stepped into it all magic became useless, including Amari a being of pure ethereal magic. It was somewhat scary knowing she wouldn’t be able to rely on her one and only friend to fight alongside her should something happen, but it’s not like she was going there to seek that sort of thing. She just needed to pick up the iLac her father spoke of.

With a small sigh, Emma would grimace as the train pulled up to the station she required, stepping onto the platform and looking around to get her bearings. It was so quiet in her mind without Amari’s constant commenting on her choices, but she quickly spotted what looked to be a sign for what she was here for. The quicker she got it, the quicker she could get out of this place and be reunited with her bond partner.
    WC: 308 | TWC: 308

Template by Pokomon

_____________________________________________________________________________________

William
    William

Player 
    Lineage : Blood of a Witch
    Experience : 124

We Lack iLacs Empty Re: We Lack iLacs

Post by William 30th December 2019, 2:44 am

STATS & SUMMARY
    Health Points200/200
    Magic Power200/200
    Speed20m/s
    Melee Damage20
    Spell Power150%

ITEMS ON HAND
    N/A

SPELLS USED
    N/A

COMBAT SUMMARY
    Buffs: +50% SP
    ~

William was in a hurry leaving that office, he really could not care about what he was supposed to do at that moment, all he cared about was to try and reconnect with his old friend Emma, but she was being her usual difficult self by bolting away without trying to even talk. The black haired boy would look around for a while searching for her, luckily she was wearing something that is kind of hard to miss, so he managed to follow her around a little bit. He was still far away from her and he did not want her to pick her pace up by yelling her name.

Sadly that was the wrong decision to maker really, the boy found himself distracted and stopped by some obstacles. Usually he would have not mind that, but today was not like any other day. He then got away from the people that tried to talk to him on the streets in order to catch up, but sadly it was too late the girl disappeared from his sights. Disappointed and angry the boy decided to go look for Ilac his sister told him about, in order to talk to her maybe she can find a way to get in contact with Emma.

Taking the train that he was told to take, the boy began to think all of the things he wanted to say to Emma if he gets the chance. Soon enough he would leave the train and feel the lack of magic in the area, it was a weird experience but he can get used to it easily. The boy would then walk around and find the shop rather quickly thanks to his sister’s notes. But before he entered he saw Emma walking around, deciding to leave the place he quickly dashed to where the girl is. “EMMA! Wait don’t run, I just want to talk to you please wait.” He said loudly, hopefully the girl would listen and wait in place for him.
    WC: 335 | TWC: 335

Template by Pokomon
    Emma
    Emma

Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Emma 30th December 2019, 3:45 am

STATS & SUMMARY
    Health Points250/250
    Magic Power200/200
    Speed20m/s
    Melee Damage20
    Spell Power100%

ITEMS ON HAND
    N/A

SPELLS USED
    N/A

COMBAT SUMMARY
    ~

Hearing her name called out by the familiar voice from earlier Emma would freeze, knowing full well what was about to happen. She still had no clue as to how to react or what she should say as she felt the nerves that had dwindled down return as butterflies fluttered in her stomach. It seemed he wanted to talk, perhaps she would learn why he had stopped playing with her all those years ago. He had complimented her appearance maybe he had found her ugly when she was younger? Could it be that he had grown into a very superficial man? He had never seemed that way when they had played, he was one of the few that Amari had even introduced themselves to, and helped him to understand why she often seemed to speak to herself. Not once had he seemed to judge her for it before that either.

Despite stopping in her tracks she couldn’t bring herself to turn to face him instead she simply stood still, one of her hands unconsciously moving up to fiddle with the accessory that hung from the choker around her neck. It made her all the more nervous knowing she couldn’t ask Amari for help in the situation, she would have to go this one completely alone.

“W..W...William…?” Emma stuttered in a half question, half statement manner, her emerald eyes darting to the ground so she wouldn’t have to look at his face when he caught up to her. Despite wanting nothing more than to run and hide from him, her feet felt as if they were riveted to the spot as she waited for him to speak.
    WC: 276 | TWC: 584

Template by Pokomon

_____________________________________________________________________________________

William
    William

Player 

Post by William 30th December 2019, 4:45 am

STATS & SUMMARY
    Health Points200/200
    Magic Power200/200
    Speed20m/s
    Melee Damage20
    Spell Power150%

ITEMS ON HAND
    N/A

SPELLS USED
    N/A

COMBAT SUMMARY
    ~

William would internally scream with delight as the girl finally listened to him and stopped, but on the outside he was trying his best to remain calm and cool. He needed to do so in order to get his message across with his friend. However the black haired boy was super nervous, of course he would be it has been a long five years time span without meeting Emma, everything could have changed since he last met her, maybe she is no longer the same nice girl he used to know. But he was not going to run away from this conformation anymore he has to settle this.

“alright so Emma, its been a while since we last met hasn’t it?” he said with an awkward chuckle, the usually charming Will has been rendered into an awkward mess by Emma’s presence. “I am sorry!” he blurted out randomly. “I was told not to see you again by my family, after everything that happened between our families I was told that I should forget you. But I was wrong you were my friend I should have not walked out like that. I dont know if thats the reason you are running away from me, if not then I want to know why you ran away like that?” He explained, his voice filled with sincerity unlike the time he complimented her looks, that was clearly a persona compared to how he was right now.

It was clear that Emma’s friendship meant a lot to William and having lost that to the selfish greed of their parents felt unfair, hoping that the girl would forgive him.

WC: 273 | TWC: 608

Template by Pokomon
    Emma
    Emma

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Emma 30th December 2019, 4:57 am

STATS & SUMMARY
    Health Points250/250
    Magic Power200/200
    Speed20m/s
    Melee Damage20
    Spell Power100%

ITEMS ON HAND
    N/A

SPELLS USED
    N/A

COMBAT SUMMARY
    ~

Emma frowned slightly, her eyebrows creasing just a bit as she thought about what he told her. William’s words were kind but confusing to the young maiden.

“After what happened? My parents just said you didn’t want to play with me anymore.” She stated bluntly a tiny bit of anger in her voice, glancing momentarily at his face before quickly looking back down at the ground. After all he had just vanished on her without explanation and now he was claiming it was because of something to do with his parents? She had always just assumed she had done something that made him not want to talk to her anymore.

“And I ran away because I didn’t think you’d want to talk to me after figuring out who I was back there.” She continued, taking a deep breath to calm herself a bit as she continued to stare down at her feet nervously, finding it difficult not to choke up as she spoke. Once more she found herself wishing Amari was around so she could talk to them about this and help clear her head that was swimming with various thoughts about what his reasons for disappearing on her would be.
    WC: 201 | TWC: 785

Template by Pokomon

William
    William

Player 

Post by William 30th December 2019, 5:19 am

STATS & SUMMARY
    Health Points200/200
    Magic Power200/200
    Speed20m/s
    Melee Damage20
    Spell Power150%

ITEMS ON HAND
    N/A

SPELLS USED
    N/A

COMBAT SUMMARY
    ~

William would look shocked as he heard what the girl had to say, her voice was clearly angry as evident by the look on her face when she stared directly at him. The boy felt his heart drop for a moment, the black haired man did not like the idea of having Emma hate him for stuff he never even done. He would look down at the ground, as he let her talk he needed to hear her side first before justifying himself. He would look disappointed at her reason to run away, it was completely ridiculous really. The boy placed both of his hands on her shoulders “Emma look at me.” The boy hoped the girl would look up, he wanted her to see how sincere he is.

“I don’t know what your parents told you specifically, but even I don’t have the actual full story. But apparently our fathers got into a business trouble and fought over control, my dad lost and yours won. And we had to relocate and cut back on stuff till we got back on our feet.” This was also the reason why his sister got into an arranged marriage, but he was not gonna mention it now, maybe another time.

“but that’s it, that’s why I was told not to seek you or your family again, but that was stupid of me, I should have remained friends with you. I would always want to talk to you no matter what you got that? Also I think you became even prettier than the last time I saw you.” He said with a smile on his face, it took him a second to realize what he said at the end, that was not supposed to happen, the boy face would be covered by a very light blush as he removed his hands quickly, chuckling awkwardly at what he said.

WC: 314 | TWC: 922

Template by Pokomon

Last edited by William on 30th December 2019, 6:35 am; edited 1 time in total
    Emma
    Emma

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Emma 30th December 2019, 6:14 am

STATS & SUMMARY
    Health Points250/250
    Magic Power200/200
    Speed20m/s
    Melee Damage20
    Spell Power100%

ITEMS ON HAND
    N/A

SPELLS USED
    N/A

COMBAT SUMMARY
    ~

Feeling the boy place his hands on her shoulders Emma would instinctively look into his azure eyes and she couldn’t help but think that they were sort of pretty. Then she had always thought that even when she was younger. Hearing what happened between her parents the raven haired mage was shocked, she had never heard anything about this, just that they had gone away and wouldn’t be coming to visit again. Then again, she had never really asked about it more than once, so perhaps she was a little at fault as well. Her thoughts about this were cut short though as he again complimented her causing her to face to mimic his as her cheeks flushed a shade of pale crimson, her emerald eyes quickly averting from his gaze.

“Idiot.” She mumbled quietly, not really sure how to respond to him as all the new information she now possessed crossed her mind. After a few minutes of silence she would finally speak back up again, “So you don’t hate me?” Emma asked, looking back at his face wanting to see the truth, he had never been one for being able to lie well, at least not towards her, and something told her that that was one part of him that hadn’t really changed over the past 5 years, or at least she hoped so.

He already looked so different, now practically towering over her, she had always been the taller one as children, it was strange to have to look up to him now. His features were also quite a lot more distinct, it was no wonder she hadn’t recognised him straight away, he had grown so much. Still, he did seem to have the same sweet and kind personality he had had back then, so that led her to believe they could perhaps be friends again, but she also was afraid of getting her hopes up on the matter.
    WC: 322 | TWC: 1107

Template by Pokomon

William
    William

Player 

Post by William 30th December 2019, 6:36 am

STATS & SUMMARY
    Health Points200/200
    Magic Power200/200
    Speed20m/s
    Melee Damage20
    Spell Power150%

ITEMS ON HAND
    N/A

SPELLS USED
    N/A

COMBAT SUMMARY
    ~

William would enjoy the brief moment of their eyes interlocking, happy that he was let things go off his chest and tell her everything he knows, it was much better than keeping it to himself for so long. But then the boy felt a moment of awkward silence creeping, he hoped the girl would say something to lighten the mood. Luckily she would, calling him an idiot was a nostalgic feeling he was always the one that gets in trouble doing reckless stuff as a kid and she would always worry and reprimand him for it.  He then turned to face her once more, he needs her to see the truth.

No I never had, I was angry at your parents at times, but I never once held it against you. And now that I am older I know that really was an awkward situation, but I don’t care about what my father or yours might think, I know that I want to be friends once again and go back to how things are. At least that’s what I feel, I hope you feel the same Em.” The boy said with a very sincere tone, he really cared for her and he hoped she at least knew that.

WC: 208 | TWC: 1130

Template by Pokomon
    Emma
    Emma

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Emma 30th December 2019, 7:33 am

STATS & SUMMARY
    Health Points250/250
    Magic Power200/200
    Speed20m/s
    Melee Damage20
    Spell Power100%

ITEMS ON HAND
    N/A

SPELLS USED
    N/A

COMBAT SUMMARY
    ~

Emma’s ocean coloured eyes would glisten as William spoke about being friends again, her heart racing as she realised there was a chance to actually be friends again. However, her life was practically already planned out for her and she wasn’t sure if he would be able to just drop everything and join her, things weren’t quite that simple. Still, perhaps there was a small chance and even if they couldn’t be around each other as much as they used to they could still communicate and chat, especially if they both got a device that she was supposed to be picking up.

“Oh!” Emma blurted as she realised she had gotten caught up in the moment, “I’m supposed to be picking up an iLac, did you want to come with me and then we can exchange codes and that way we can keep in touch? A-as friends of course!” She would add, making it obvious she did indeed wish to be friends again as well. She really Hoped he would say yes, there was still a part of her that was worried this whole thing was a massive joke and he was about to laugh and walk away never to talk to her again. A fear that she knew would never really leave her no matter how much time they spent together now.

Afraid her father would find out she had wasted time and would be late to the ship she was supposed to catch to the island of her future home, Emma would point to the store she needed to go into.

“They’re just over there, but then I’m afraid I have to head off, my father wants me to join a magic guild to help build some connections and I don’t want to arrive there later than I should.” She explained, once she was certain William was going to follow she would quickly head inside the store and look around for someone to serve them.
    WC: 327 | TWC: 1434

Template by Pokomon

William
    William

Player 

Post by William 30th December 2019, 2:01 pm

STATS & SUMMARY
    Health Points200/200
    Magic Power200/200
    Speed20m/s
    Melee Damage20
    Spell Power150%

ITEMS ON HAND
    N/A

SPELLS USED
    N/A

COMBAT SUMMARY
    ~

William was so happy at the idea of rekindling an old great friendship that he forgot the real reason he even left his home and began his great journey, luckily the girls words would bring him back to his senses. “Yes yes, but of course. I also need to get one myself, it’s great how that device is gonna make us able to talk whenever, right?” He said as he followed the girl inside the place, she continued to talk about how her life was planned and that she was joining a guild as well, similar to him but he is going of his own free will.

Ah a wonderful surprise I am also going to join a guild as well, it’s called Dies Irae a super awesome guild off on Amber island, my next destination. My sister told me about so going to check it out. Hopefully our guilds like each other the way we do.......as friends I mean!” He added that part, and a playful wink at the girl, he can’t help his flirtatious side, it became almost second nature to him at this point.

Also go ahead order first, I always let the lady go first.” He said with a calm tone and slight smile on his face, a glimpse of his pearly whites would appear.

WC: 219 | TWC: 1349

Template by Pokomon
    Emma
    Emma

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Emma 30th December 2019, 5:04 pm

STATS & SUMMARY
    Health Points250/250
    Magic Power200/200
    Speed20m/s
    Melee Damage20
    Spell Power100%

ITEMS ON HAND
    N/A

SPELLS USED
    N/A

COMBAT SUMMARY
    ~

Emma was glad to hear that William was going to get an iLac as well, that would definitely make things simpler, however, his next words caught her off-guard. He too would be joining Dies Irae? Well that was certainly a coincidence she hadn’t seen coming.

“Oh, it seems we have the same destination then. Perhaps we can go there together?” Emma responded with a small smile to his pearly one, completely unaware that his wink had any meaning behind it. While she didn’t seem more than a little cheerful on the outside, inside she was screaming in joy at the fact she would already know someone at the guild before even joining, it would definitely make the transition a little easier. Plus they could travel there together, a part of the journey she wasn’t looking forward to was having to cross the ocean to get the island the guild resided on.

The raven haired mage would quickly move to the counter of the store where she was greeted by a young man probably a few years older than herself and William.

“Good Afternoon, what can I do for you today, pretty miss?” he would ask with a genuine smile.

“My friend and I are each here to pick up one of those new iLacs that you’re giving away.” Emma stated bluntly, straight to the point, ignoring the fact he had called her pretty. That was just how salesmen spoke right? There was no meaning behind such a thing. Glancing down at his name tag she would see his name was Harrison.

“Ah of course! The more testers of our product the better.” He chuckled, quickly glancing in William’s direction before pulling out a couple of cellular phone looking devices from under the counter. “Now to communicate with others you will have to swap Lacrima Identification Codes first, would you like me to show you how? I can link you and your…” He would glance over at William,Friend up straight away.” He finished asking, putting emphasis on the fact that she had called Will her friend and nothing more. Regardless of Emma’s response he already began preparing to set it up as very few people ever said no.

“That would be splendid.” Emma replied, watching carefully how he did it as he put in the number codes for each iLac into the other.

“Is that everything today, Miss? If you want I can give you my ID code too.” Harrison asked, glancing momentarily at the other young male to judge his reaction before adding, “Just in case you have any problems with it and need help of course.”

“Ah thank you, that would be rather helpful.” Emma would answer, not paying any attention to William at all as she waited for the salesman to add his information into her device as well. Once he was done, Emma would thank him for his service and prepare to leave the store, waiting for William to take his iLac as well.

WC: 497 | TWC: 1931

Template by Pokomon

William
    William

Player 

Post by William 31st December 2019, 12:54 am

STATS & SUMMARY
    Health Points200/200
    Magic Power200/200
    Speed20m/s
    Melee Damage20
    Spell Power150%

ITEMS ON HAND
    N/A

SPELLS USED
    N/A

COMBAT SUMMARY
    ~

William would reel back for a second before let out a hearty laughter, this was just too perfect to be some sort of coincidence. “look at that, fate must have wanted us to really reunite Emma, alright in that case we will go to amber island together.” The boy said with a loud confidence before letting Emma talk with the person behind the counter, a man named Harrison who had called her pretty. William would get irrated by the man every time he opened his stupid mouth. William would then walk up to the counter, and look the man in the eyes, a little bit of anger on his face, it was passive aggressive for the most part, but still aggressive.

alright Harrision, me and the young lady over here share a special connection, so why don’t you add your contact info into my own ilac and save us the trouble of having me respond via hers every time?” William would say, trying to get this man to back off from Emma, he cant allow someone like him to try and flirt with her can he now? After having the man disappointingly do the same and add his info for William the boy would smile and take it before heading outside.

alright now that we have our Ilacs, we can give each other our contact info and then start going to amber island, I think there is a boat we must catch first. There is not a lot left till we meet our other guild mates, I am excited. Lets go!” the boy would say with a huge smile on his face, meeting new people while also starting his great adventure plus reconnecting with Emma this is going to be a great time for the young raven haired mage.

[End of job - Exit]
    WC: 299 | TWC: 1648

Template by Pokomon

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 9:41 am